La Mirage Wedding & Banquet Facility

North Haven, CT

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Get Married In the Garden of Your Dreams

La Mirage has been helping families celebrate special occasions for over 60 years. Offering affordable packages to suit every budget, we can accommodate parties from 50 to 350. Our spectacular Ceremony Garden is the perfect place to exchange your vows. Contact us today!

Guest Capacity

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

111 Scrub Oak Road, North Haven, CT

Best Venue by Far!

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Ronice A

We recd the best service and staff and the venue is remarkably beautiful. We recd reviews from our guests for months after the wedding of how wonderful a venue it was. It truly is a dream come true if you are looking for a garden-style wedding. Packed with waterfalls,... Read More excellent statues, lots of beautiful trees, wonderful waterfall bridge for pic-moments! - you name it, they've got it! A+++

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Tina P

All great things to say! Beautiful, Friendly reasonable

Review for La Mirage

Reviewed on 10/21/2008 Karol Ann S

Experienced manager made the planning easy. Many things were included in the package we chose such as the cake fresh flowers on the tables and the beautiful ceremony garden. Also a private garden was available off the reception room during the reception.;The bartender was... Read More inexperienced. There always seems to be construction on site. Bathrooms could have been better.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amanda H

I went there to see the facility & get some pricing info. Bud the manager was extremely rude and not willing to budge on a number of small things I inquired about. I'm having a private ceremony & then a low frill reception for friends and family and he had a very "I'll find... Read More business elsewhere" type of attitude. Despite liking the facility, I chose another venue. If he didn't appreciate my business, chances are, he won't appreciate yours. Take you money and your special day & spend it somewhere else.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Michelle B

We got married at La Mirage 8/15/15. We were about to have a beautiful evening ceremony in their private garden area. The photos were great and our guests loved it! Our guests enjoyed the food and drinks. My husband and I opted for the Satin and Lace package with an open bar.... Read More Bud is a nice guy, we are also from out of town, he was able to accommodate our needs since we had to travel down to Connecticut. He is also fair in his pricing, no shortcuts. Towards the end I was able to customize our package having only chair covers for our sweetheart table, making sure to list the total number of children as to not pay full price for them, etc. Every penny counts! Everything went smoothy that day and we came in just about on budget! I would recommend this venue. Location was also really close to a local hotel where I had a room block set up, so my guests were happy.

Our Day was Beautiful

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Carrie G

Our day was beautiful. It all went on without a hitch. Since we got married in October we chose to only use the venue for our reception. We did use the garden area for photos which came out beautiful. The staff was great and the food was delicious. The only thing was my food... Read More and my husbands food was removed from our table before we were done. We had gotten up to walk around to the guests. When we returned it was gone. Not a game changer by any means but just something to note for the future. The entrance way will be gorgeous and a great photo opportunity when it is finally completed. It has been a long,long process. We were praying for it to be completed by the time of our wedding. La Mirage is not up to date when it comes to technology, all the contracts are handwritten. Hopefully this is something they will be able to modernize in the near future. Bud and Linda worked with our crazy schedules to meet late at night so we could make payments, bring in our parents to see the venue sign contracts, and drop off last minute items the night before and day of the wedding. Overall my husband and I were very pleased with our day.

Reception Venue

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Caitlin T

Owner is kinda rude and creepy but value is great. They have been around for a long time and have made great updates recently. Food was really great!