Elegance Made Easy

At La Navona, our all-inclusive packages make planning your dream wedding easy and fun, and our experienced coordinators are here to help with all the details. Our reception packages INCLUDE: venue rental, your DJ, an open bar, a champagne toast, candle centerpieces, artisan bread & salad, choice of 2 hors d’oeuvres, choice of 2 entrées, choice of 2 side dishes, all tables & chairs, all china & flatware, linen napkins & satin floor-length linens in 80+ color choices, cake cutting, full access to private bridal suites, and so much more. Menus range from stations & buffets to family-style meals & full-service plated options. And our stunning outdoor patio is the perfectly romantic backdrop for your ceremony. Contact us today to schedule a tour!

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

154 N. Hamilton Road, Gahanna, OH (614) 532-5711

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Stephanie H

There are not enough words to describe how happy we are with this venue and the staff. Teena, the wedding coordinator, is nothing short of amazing! She takes the time to sit with you from start to finish and will answer any questions you have. She was always quick to respond to... Read More emails, typically within an hour or two. She went above and beyond to make sure you felt as though your wedding was THE ONLY wedding she was handling, when really we knew she was juggling many obligations. The day of the wedding couldn't have been more perfect. Teena was there the second we arrived and helped keep family and friends and bridal party all on track. She and the staff that day ensured every little detail was perfect. There was truly nothing for my wife and I to worry about. In addition to everything she did that day, she kept our nerves at ease. Teena and the staff at La Navona have a calming presence even in the midst of the stress of planning a wedding. The modern rustic atmosphere of the venue with reclaimed barn wood Throughout provides for the perfect setting and beautiful pictures. I can honestly say that the venue was the talk of the evening as well as the next day as so many of our family and friends contacted us to say how stunning the venue was and how great the staff was. My wife and I could go on forever about how amazing this venue is and how amazing Teena and the staff are, but we will instead say, choose La Navona, you will not regret it and you will have the most beautiful wedding you could imagine!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Jordan F

The venue was pristine and the staff are incredible! Tina made the wedding planning process so easy. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Diane D

I'd give 10 stars if possible! We originally chose la navona for the beautiful rustic décor and the all inclusive package but we got so much more! Teena was so fantastic! She was easy to reach, super helpful, and always had a great attitude. She really made the wedding process... Read More so easy and painless. If you're looking for all inclusive packages, la navona is the place to go!. You're able to do ceremony, reception, dj, and cake all in one package. It couldn't have been more convenient. The DJ was amazing too! We got so many compliments on the music! And Sauer Cakes ended up being better than we could've imagined! We weren't able to do an outdoor ceremony due to weather which was disappointing but it really didn't matter! They set up the ballroom and it was just as beautiful! The food was amazing, hot and delicious! Even the vegetarian dishes were fantastic!! We seriously have no complaints!! Thanks La Navona for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Shannon B

La Navona was the perfect venue for our fall wedding on 10/29/17. Teena was extremely easy to work with and made sure all the planning went smooth and all the details were taken care of. The venue itself is gorgeous inside and out. The food is amazing. I used the venue DJ,... Read More Mark, who kept the whole night on track while still having a ton of fun. We decided to plan a wedding in only a few months and I know it wouldn't have been possible without the amazing staff at La Navona. I greatly appreciate their attention to detail. Not only in making the decorations look amazing but making sure everything went as planned so my husband and I could enjoy the night with our friends and family. I highly recommend La Navona!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Brittney T

There are several reasons why a couple would fall in love with La Navona - the beautiful scenery (both indoors and out), the all-inclusive nature/vendor recommendations, and the reasonable price. The main reason my husband and I decided to go with La Navona is because of Teena... Read More Parker, the Director. From the moment we met Teena we knew we liked her just from her presence. Throughout our entire journey she was there to ask questions, even on her days off; the only thing she wasn't willing to help us with was picking out my dress (lol). On the day of, everything was perfect! The decorations were exactly as we wanted them to be, the DJ was phenomenal and Teena made sure we were taken care of down to the last moments of our reception. Now that it's all over, I plan to recommend La Navona to everyone for any occasion, especially if that means I get to go back to attend an event!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Michelle H

Having our wedding here was the greatest decision we made (aside from getting married!) The coordinator, Teena, was wonderful to work with and was helpful every step of the way. She was always prompt in responding to any of my emails and had many great suggestions. This venue... Read More is gorgeous and the outdoor ceremony space was so romantic with so many different flowers and a beautiful arch to get married under. The interior is the perfect mix of elegant and rustic with stone work in the bar area and wooden sliding doors. I loved the fairy lights that hung behind the head table, and there were many different lighting options for when the dancing started! The food is amazing (love the buffalo chicken dip and Caribbean jerk chicken) and the staff were so polite and helpful. They truly cared about our wedding and make it as amazing as could be. Both my husband and I were grateful for the separate bride and groom suites that we were able to get ready in and spend some time with our bridesmaids and groomsmen. Our wedding was perfect and I believe La Navona played a big hand in making that happen!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Shannon W

If you are considering booking this location, do it! Teena and the staff are some of the most wonderful people I have worked with. Throughout the whole planning process, Teena was amazing. Teena answered my (many) emails always within the day and sometimes even within the hour... Read More of any and all questions I had. Don't let having a Dollar General next door fool you, the venue is gorgeous inside and out.I walked into the venue the day of my wedding and nearly cried with how amazing they set up the reception hall with our decorations. I am still raving about how amazing my day was. Thank you all again!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Emily E

This venue was perfect for our wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception went smoothly. Highly recommended! :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jasmin C

Everything was 1000% times better than I could have imagined! Teena and her team made sure everything was amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Susan T

Could not have been more pleased or impressed with the wedding/reception we had at La Navona. Teena and her staff were incredibly warm, helpful and accommodating every single step of the way. We received nothing but compliments on everyone and everything at the venue from... Read More everyone that came. Cannot recommend this place high enough and will definitely keep them in mind for future events as well!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kristen M

5.....LaNavona was AMAZING!! They helped me plan my dream wedding and it was STRESS FREE!!! I would recommend Teena and her team to ANYONE!! Thank you for the best day/night ever!! :)

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kelly G

My husband and I got married here at the end of July and we couldn't say enough good things. The ceremony is located outside in the most gorgeous garden and the inside is rustic with beautiful barn sliding doors. Teena ( manger) is amazing to work with and always responds in a... Read More timely matter. She has great advice and you can tell she is there to make this the best day of your life. The price of the venue is extremely reasonable and the DJ that is included did a great job, he had everyone dancing all night. All of our guest could not say enough about how much they loved the food. Most weddings I have been to have not even come close to the food we had at ours. The location of the venue is perfect for those who are having people come from out of time, very close to the airport and Easton Mall. The whole day was smooth and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Candace B

This venue was perfect! From the moment we started working with Teena, it was amazing. She answered all of our questions right away and definitely helped us with the entire planning process. The inside of the venue is gorgeous! It was the perfect space for our guests. They all... Read More loved the food and drinks that we chose. I had several people compliment about the champagne and wine they were serving. The DJ, Mark kept the party going into the evening. We received furniture as a gift and were unable to bring it home the night of the reception so they held it for us until we were able to pick it up. All and all this is a great place to have your reception or any large function. I would definitely book them again!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Erika G

The venue is absolutely stunning. We had our ceremony and reception at La Navona and it was everything we hoped it would be! Teena, our coordinator made our wedding day perfect! Since our first meeting, she was so professional and helped us make our wedding day our own. She had... Read More so many good ideas and tips. Since your wedding day can be pretty stressful, Teena and her staff went above and beyond to make the day run smoothly. The staff was beyond accommodating and the in house DJ helped keep the flow of the evening. My now husband and I looked at a lot of venues throughout central Ohio and we did not find one that matched what you get at La Navona. Discussing the wedding and reception the next day, my mom, husband, and I realized how lucky we were to have found La Navona. Nothing went unattended and our evening was spent the way you only hope it could be, spending time with your partner and friends and family. The setting was perfect in that it's clean and new, but the decor makes it feel comfortable and relaxed. I would recommend this place to any and everyone. We received comments from several of our recently married friends expressing how much they'd wished to have known of this place. Especially once they found out how much we got for the amount of money we spent. We are truly grateful for the staff of La Navona and in particular, Teena, for making it a wonderful day. - Erika & Jake

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Elizabeth D

La Navona was the perfect venue! It was great not having to worry about finding a cater, DJ, linens, table clothes, etc. and that it was all rolled up into one price. Made wedding planning so easy! Teena also made the experience super easy and she was soooo helpful and patient... Read More with all of my questions. Highly recommend La Navona!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Lauren J

I could not be more satisfied with how my wedding turned out, thanks to La Navona and all their staff! Since day one Teena was quick to respond to any and all questions that I had relating to the venue, their vendor options, and other details I wanted to incorporate for my... Read More wedding day! All matters were dealt with in a timely manner and with pure professionalism. When there was an issue with not having the available gold sparkler overlay for the tables that I wanted, they upgraded to the full sparkler table cloth and did not charge us the extra expense! I also incorporated letter balloons for our Donut table, and when one of the letter balloons burst during set up Teena dealt with the situation, took initiative to go out to purchase all new balloons. I could rely and had full trust that Teena and her staff would make my wedding day perfect without the additional stress of small details! Also, they provide so many enhancement options to make your wedding day extra special! I loved the sparkler table cloths, gold up lighting, and the lunch we were able to provide our bridal party while utilizing the amazing bridal suites. The venue was beyond beautiful, including the reception room and outdoor decor with the arbor! The staff personally thanked myself and the groom, along with our parents by the end of the night while they helped to clean up the event. We received SO many compliments over the wedding, and the food served. Thank you La Navona for the perfect wedding experience!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Stephanie M

My experience at La Navona was amazing! It was the perfect day. I could not have asked for a better venue! Teena Parker and everyone at La Navona is exceptional at their job. I would recommend this venue to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Tonja P

Very beautiful venue with rustic feel. The staff is very attentive and provided great service throughout the complete wedding/reception. We received many compliments from our guests on the appetizers and the food. Teena P. is an experienced event director and her guidance was... Read More indispensable from the booking to day of wedding! We are very pleased we chose La Navona for our daughter's special day! ~ MOB

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Christine W

I can't say enough about my experience st la Navona, the venue is very pretty. The staff are attentive and helpful and the food was great, I was nervous about booking my wedding at s new venue but I'm so glad I did. Teena the wedding coordinator took care of everything. Through... Read More out the whole process and made it so easy to set up my special day. I would highly recommend la Navona!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Adina C

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Teena and the LaNavona staff! I was married at LaNavona Memorial Weekend and everything was beautiful. From the planning stages to the final show I didn't have to worry about any of the details. I recommend this venue to EVERY Bride... Read More that wants an all inclusive venue/reception space.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Debbie A

Everything was perfect. Everyone complimented the atmosphere and the delicious food. I enjoyed myself and Teena made it easy not to worry. She set up our decorations just like I pictured and planned. The best time was had by all.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Brittany P

The venue was perfect for our rustic wedding, the catering/serving staff were polite, professional, and thorough to care for all of our needs and most importantly the even coordinator, Teena Parker, literally made the entire event possible. Not only was she accommodating but she... Read More was patient and took time (even on her days off) to answer questions, assist with outside vendors, and put the bride (me!) at ease many on many different occasions. she. She was literally ALWAYS available and I would receive a text response almost immediately, calls answered every time, and emails responded to within twenty four hours. I can't say enough how much she helped in making my wedding better than I ever imagined. We paid for extra accommodations and they were truly worth it, especially the uplighting and having alcohol in the groom/bridal suite before hand. Our guests raved about the venue, the bar area, and the unique decor with its wooden doors and romantic lights. I can't say enough how wonderful it was working with the La Navona staff and I would recommend any couple planning a wedding to put your faith (and big day) in them.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Hannah T

Loved the place . Teena is amazing

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Caitlin B

La Navona was awesome! We had our rehearsal dinner here in June. It was beautiful. The food was great. Mario the owner was easy to work with as well. Many of our guests commented on how much they liked the venue and food. I would recommend this venue for rehearsal dinners and... Read More wedding receptions.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Danielle K

Our wedding reception on October 14th was absolutely everything we could have wished for and more!! Teena is an amazing asset....incredibly professional, attentive, and super detail-oriented coordinator, who exceeded our expectations in every way. The all inclusive package... Read More option made everything easy, and we were able to customize the details to suit our guests perfectly! The food was delicious and the linens and the candlelight, were elegant! Thank you!!!! We are thrilled and plan to host events there in the future. We will be highly recommending the venue to our friends and colleagues as well, who may hold a party or other event at La Navona!

Meet The Events Director

Teena

Hi, I'm Teena... and I believe planning a wedding should be fun! So I'm here to assist you throughout the entire process, from your initial inquiry until it's time to say “I do.” I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, and I appreciate the fact that choosing your venue is one of the most important decisions you'll make. (Some couples think it's also one of the most difficult -- but, with La Navona, it doesn’t have to be.) I've been helping couples host their weddings since 2010. To view my entire resume, please check out LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/teena-parker-026a6649