Book Your Wedding with La Navona

A WEDDING VENUE IN GAHANNA, OH

La Navona, known for its elegantly rustic decor, can accommodate up to 250 guests. This event space is characterized by sliding barn doors made from reclaimed wood, cabaret tables made from authentic whiskey barrels, and a large built-in bar. Named after Piazza Navona in Rome, the venue also offers an impressive outdoor ceremony space with a stunning wrought-iron arbor and charming patio string lights.

There is a flat rate deposit payable to secure a date. Subsequent payments are due quarterly, starting from one month after the deposit has been paid. The final payment is due two weeks before the event. At this time, the final guest count is also required. There is a minimum reception guest count of 125 on Saturdays and 85 on Fridays or Sundays. (Minimums are subject to change, especially on holiday weekends.) There is no additional charge for venue rental. Costs are non-inclusive of the service fee and taxes.

Ceremonies require a chair rental payment and are allocated a comfortable two and one-half hours of event time, allowing for preparation time and photography in addition to the ceremony. Rehearsal time is also included in the cost and is generally scheduled for the day before the wedding. Outdoor ceremonies can be moved inside in case of rain.

Reception packages include DJ entertainment, chairs, tables, china, flatware and custom linens. Catering, including a choice of displayed and butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, is provided by the venue. A service team with a manager, banquet captain and bartender is also included, along with professional staff to set up and clear the space (including custom decorations). Receptions run for five hours with a four-and-a- half-hour open bar. Additional time can be arranged for an hourly fee; however, this does not include extended DJ or open bar service, both of which will need to be arranged separately with the coordinator. Optional additions include floral centerpieces and a wedding cake, although a cake cutting service is included free of charge.

Alcohol may only be provided by the venue and the only outside food allowed is the cake. Although DJ entertainment is provided by the venue, couples are welcome to arrange their own alternative. In this case, $250 is deducted from the final balance.

In addition to its romantic location and decor, there are a number of other benefits to recommend La Navona to undecided couples. These include:

• Use of an elegant bridal suite
  • Use of a groom's room with billiards
  • Proximity to John Glenn Columbus International Airport

Elegance Made Easy

At La Navona, our all-inclusive packages make planning your dream wedding easy and fun, and our experienced coordinators are here to help with all the details. Our reception packages INCLUDE: venue rental, your DJ, an open bar, a champagne toast, candle centerpieces, artisan bread & salad, choice of 2 hors d’oeuvres, choice of 2 entrées, choice of 2 side dishes, all tables & chairs, all china & flatware, linen napkins & satin floor-length linens in 80+ color choices, cake cutting, full access to private bridal suites, and so much more. Menus range from stations & buffets to family-style meals & full-service plated options. And our stunning outdoor patio is the perfectly romantic backdrop for your ceremony. Contact us today to schedule a tour!

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

154 N. Hamilton Road, Gahanna, OH (614) 532-5711

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Susan T

Could not have been more pleased or impressed with the wedding/reception we had at La Navona. Teena and her staff were incredibly warm, helpful and accommodating every single step of the way. We received nothing but compliments on everyone and everything at the venue from... Read More everyone that came. Cannot recommend this place high enough and will definitely keep them in mind for future events as well!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kelly G

My husband and I got married here at the end of July and we couldn't say enough good things. The ceremony is located outside in the most gorgeous garden and the inside is rustic with beautiful barn sliding doors. Teena ( manger) is amazing to work with and always responds in a... Read More timely matter. She has great advice and you can tell she is there to make this the best day of your life. The price of the venue is extremely reasonable and the DJ that is included did a great job, he had everyone dancing all night. All of our guest could not say enough about how much they loved the food. Most weddings I have been to have not even come close to the food we had at ours. The location of the venue is perfect for those who are having people come from out of time, very close to the airport and Easton Mall. The whole day was smooth and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Candace B

This venue was perfect! From the moment we started working with Teena, it was amazing. She answered all of our questions right away and definitely helped us with the entire planning process. The inside of the venue is gorgeous! It was the perfect space for our guests. They all... Read More loved the food and drinks that we chose. I had several people compliment about the champagne and wine they were serving. The DJ, Mark kept the party going into the evening. We received furniture as a gift and were unable to bring it home the night of the reception so they held it for us until we were able to pick it up. All and all this is a great place to have your reception or any large function. I would definitely book them again!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Michelle H

Having our wedding here was the greatest decision we made (aside from getting married!) The coordinator, Teena, was wonderful to work with and was helpful every step of the way. She was always prompt in responding to any of my emails and had many great suggestions. This venue... Read More is gorgeous and the outdoor ceremony space was so romantic with so many different flowers and a beautiful arch to get married under. The interior is the perfect mix of elegant and rustic with stone work in the bar area and wooden sliding doors. I loved the fairy lights that hung behind the head table, and there were many different lighting options for when the dancing started! The food is amazing (love the buffalo chicken dip and Caribbean jerk chicken) and the staff were so polite and helpful. They truly cared about our wedding and make it as amazing as could be. Both my husband and I were grateful for the separate bride and groom suites that we were able to get ready in and spend some time with our bridesmaids and groomsmen. Our wedding was perfect and I believe La Navona played a big hand in making that happen!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Shannon W

If you are considering booking this location, do it! Teena and the staff are some of the most wonderful people I have worked with. Throughout the whole planning process, Teena was amazing. Teena answered my (many) emails always within the day and sometimes even within the hour... Read More of any and all questions I had. Don't let having a Dollar General next door fool you, the venue is gorgeous inside and out.I walked into the venue the day of my wedding and nearly cried with how amazing they set up the reception hall with our decorations. I am still raving about how amazing my day was. Thank you all again!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Emily E

This venue was perfect for our wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception went smoothly. Highly recommended! :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jasmin C

Everything was 1000% times better than I could have imagined! Teena and her team made sure everything was amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kristen M

5.....LaNavona was AMAZING!! They helped me plan my dream wedding and it was STRESS FREE!!! I would recommend Teena and her team to ANYONE!! Thank you for the best day/night ever!! :)

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Erika G

The venue is absolutely stunning. We had our ceremony and reception at La Navona and it was everything we hoped it would be! Teena, our coordinator made our wedding day perfect! Since our first meeting, she was so professional and helped us make our wedding day our own. She had... Read More so many good ideas and tips. Since your wedding day can be pretty stressful, Teena and her staff went above and beyond to make the day run smoothly. The staff was beyond accommodating and the in house DJ helped keep the flow of the evening. My now husband and I looked at a lot of venues throughout central Ohio and we did not find one that matched what you get at La Navona. Discussing the wedding and reception the next day, my mom, husband, and I realized how lucky we were to have found La Navona. Nothing went unattended and our evening was spent the way you only hope it could be, spending time with your partner and friends and family. The setting was perfect in that it's clean and new, but the decor makes it feel comfortable and relaxed. I would recommend this place to any and everyone. We received comments from several of our recently married friends expressing how much they'd wished to have known of this place. Especially once they found out how much we got for the amount of money we spent. We are truly grateful for the staff of La Navona and in particular, Teena, for making it a wonderful day. - Erika & Jake

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Elizabeth D

La Navona was the perfect venue! It was great not having to worry about finding a cater, DJ, linens, table clothes, etc. and that it was all rolled up into one price. Made wedding planning so easy! Teena also made the experience super easy and she was soooo helpful and patient... Read More with all of my questions. Highly recommend La Navona!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Lauren J

I could not be more satisfied with how my wedding turned out, thanks to La Navona and all their staff! Since day one Teena was quick to respond to any and all questions that I had relating to the venue, their vendor options, and other details I wanted to incorporate for my... Read More wedding day! All matters were dealt with in a timely manner and with pure professionalism. When there was an issue with not having the available gold sparkler overlay for the tables that I wanted, they upgraded to the full sparkler table cloth and did not charge us the extra expense! I also incorporated letter balloons for our Donut table, and when one of the letter balloons burst during set up Teena dealt with the situation, took initiative to go out to purchase all new balloons. I could rely and had full trust that Teena and her staff would make my wedding day perfect without the additional stress of small details! Also, they provide so many enhancement options to make your wedding day extra special! I loved the sparkler table cloths, gold up lighting, and the lunch we were able to provide our bridal party while utilizing the amazing bridal suites. The venue was beyond beautiful, including the reception room and outdoor decor with the arbor! The staff personally thanked myself and the groom, along with our parents by the end of the night while they helped to clean up the event. We received SO many compliments over the wedding, and the food served. Thank you La Navona for the perfect wedding experience!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Stephanie M

My experience at La Navona was amazing! It was the perfect day. I could not have asked for a better venue! Teena Parker and everyone at La Navona is exceptional at their job. I would recommend this venue to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Tonja P

Very beautiful venue with rustic feel. The staff is very attentive and provided great service throughout the complete wedding/reception. We received many compliments from our guests on the appetizers and the food. Teena P. is an experienced event director and her guidance was... Read More indispensable from the booking to day of wedding! We are very pleased we chose La Navona for our daughter's special day! ~ MOB

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Christine W

I can't say enough about my experience st la Navona, the venue is very pretty. The staff are attentive and helpful and the food was great, I was nervous about booking my wedding at s new venue but I'm so glad I did. Teena the wedding coordinator took care of everything. Through... Read More out the whole process and made it so easy to set up my special day. I would highly recommend la Navona!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Adina C

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Teena and the LaNavona staff! I was married at LaNavona Memorial Weekend and everything was beautiful. From the planning stages to the final show I didn't have to worry about any of the details. I recommend this venue to EVERY Bride... Read More that wants an all inclusive venue/reception space.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Debbie A

Everything was perfect. Everyone complimented the atmosphere and the delicious food. I enjoyed myself and Teena made it easy not to worry. She set up our decorations just like I pictured and planned. The best time was had by all.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Brittany P

The venue was perfect for our rustic wedding, the catering/serving staff were polite, professional, and thorough to care for all of our needs and most importantly the even coordinator, Teena Parker, literally made the entire event possible. Not only was she accommodating but she... Read More was patient and took time (even on her days off) to answer questions, assist with outside vendors, and put the bride (me!) at ease many on many different occasions. she. She was literally ALWAYS available and I would receive a text response almost immediately, calls answered every time, and emails responded to within twenty four hours. I can't say enough how much she helped in making my wedding better than I ever imagined. We paid for extra accommodations and they were truly worth it, especially the uplighting and having alcohol in the groom/bridal suite before hand. Our guests raved about the venue, the bar area, and the unique decor with its wooden doors and romantic lights. I can't say enough how wonderful it was working with the La Navona staff and I would recommend any couple planning a wedding to put your faith (and big day) in them.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Hannah T

Loved the place . Teena is amazing

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Caitlin B

La Navona was awesome! We had our rehearsal dinner here in June. It was beautiful. The food was great. Mario the owner was easy to work with as well. Many of our guests commented on how much they liked the venue and food. I would recommend this venue for rehearsal dinners and... Read More wedding receptions.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Danielle K

Our wedding reception on October 14th was absolutely everything we could have wished for and more!! Teena is an amazing asset....incredibly professional, attentive, and super detail-oriented coordinator, who exceeded our expectations in every way. The all inclusive package... Read More option made everything easy, and we were able to customize the details to suit our guests perfectly! The food was delicious and the linens and the candlelight, were elegant! Thank you!!!! We are thrilled and plan to host events there in the future. We will be highly recommending the venue to our friends and colleagues as well, who may hold a party or other event at La Navona!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Lauren V

Hi Teena, Thank you so much for helping us host a wonderful bridal shower for my daughter. So many of our guests commented on what a great venue La Navona was for the shower. The food was tasteful, service was great and atmosphere spot on. By the way...I totally forgot... Read More to ask about music and appreciated the low key background music! We will definitely be sure to recommend La Navona any chance we get for all the above reasons and for making it so easy to host such an important event! Sincerely, Leslie V.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Cayla M

So excited to be having my wedding here in September of 2017!! Teena is amazing and was so much help!

Meet The Events Director

Teena

Hi, I'm Teena... and I believe planning a wedding should be fun! So I'm here to assist you throughout the entire process, from your initial inquiry until it's time to say “I do.” I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, and I appreciate the fact that choosing your venue is one of the most important decisions you'll make. (Some couples think it's also one of the most difficult -- but, with La Navona, it doesn’t have to be.) I've been helping couples host their weddings since 2010. To view my entire resume, please check out LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/teena-parker-026a6649