We'll help make your wedding day dreams come true!

You're unique and not cut from a mold, and your wedding flowers should not be either! Every bride has her unique vision of their wedding day, so let us help to make it a reality. We would love to meet you so please call to come visit with us so we can hear all about your dream wedding. Congratulations!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1783 E. Route 66, Glendora, CA (626) 852-3400

Thank the heavens for Angela!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Meishya Y

Angela, the owner of la petite fleur, was both our florist and our day-of coordinator, and we could not have asked for a more professional, organized, meticulous, responsive, and warm, caring person to make sure everything at our wedding looked beautiful and ran smoothly.... Read More Angela was full of creative ideas and tips on not only floral arrangements, but also centerpiece ideas, budget-friendly places to find certain decor, staging at the venue, timeline of events, and all other aspects of the wedding day. In short, she is an incredible resource. She is also great at giving options for flowers considering budget needs and still getting to the floral designs you are looking for. For our wedding, we had a color palette, a few types of flowers we wanted, and a general "look" we were going for, and just let Angela work her magic - and we absolutely loved our bouquets and centerpiece arrangements. As our day-of coordinator, Angela was on top of everything. She was really great at coordinating with all our vendors and helpers, and balancing what our planned timeline of events was with evaluating how the evening was going and making sure everything was moving along smoothly. I did not have to lift a finger or worry at all about what was happening next; she handled it all, and took care of any troubleshooting behind the scenes, and always with a smile. Above all, Angela is just one of the loveliest people we know. She is always full of ideas, positive energy, and words of support. She really listens and works with you on your wishes and needs. We will always be grateful for her fabulous work at our wedding. At the end of it all, she really felt like part of our family! We can't recommend la petite fleur highly enough!!

2015-09-18T23:39:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Meishya! I enjoyed working with you and Brandon so much and was truly honored to be a part of your beautiful wedding day! I appreciate the referrals you have given me and enjoy seeing you at your family and friends weddings too! Hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren P

Angela traveled up to the Bay Area in Northern California for our wedding. She did an amazing job with our florals. The whole day felt "real" as soon as she brought my bouquet to my bridal suite. Our flowers were STUNNING. She perfectly captured my vision while still making it... Read More original and unique. We had beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and garlands while staying within our budget. She is friendly, warm and truely loves what she does. I felt like I was her first and only client because she had such enthusiasm in working me and my husband. You won't be disappointed if you decide to work with Angela.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Lindsey D

La Petite Fleur is the absolute BEST! Angela and her team made our wedding unforgettable. If you want to be overjoyed and cry happy happy tears on your wedding day this is definitely the florist for you. I will always remember how I felt as I walked down the aisle toward my... Read More husband surrounded by all our dreams and visions made reality by Angela and her team, I was completely overwhelmed and amazed. She was also so so helpful along the way and was always there to assure me that everything was going to be beautiful. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and the flowers made it even more gorgeous than I ever could have imagined. We can't thank La Petite Fleur enough!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Jade M

They were amazing! They knew exactly what I wanted and all the bouquets came out beautiful even though it was so hot outside! They were on time and everything went perfect.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Sandra N

Beautiful flowers. Our wedding was amazing.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Janelle P

i am blown away with how beautiful my flowers turned out!! Angela is very talented with a wonderful staff. I was able to rent giant letters the spelled LOVE and accordion folding dividers for my seating chart as well. By far the easiest vender to work with!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Amanda R

Angela and her team did an amazing job with my wedding on July 1, 2017! My husband Bryan and I were so happy with the service that we got the entire way through. They did an amazing job making the flowers come out the way that we wanted and everything looked so amazing. I know I... Read More would not have asked for a better florist in Angela and her team at La Petite Fleur. Not only did they make our vision come to life, but their professionalism and courtesy made our experience with them, one of our best! Thank you so much Angela and La Petite Fleur!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Alexandra M

Seriously couldn't have found a better florist for our special day. Angela is a gem. She loves what she does and her passion comes through the work that she does for her brides. Aside from her shop being adorable and offering items beyond flowers, she works well to figure out... Read More your price point and get you exactly what you want as the bride. I wanted a flower that was out of season for when my wedding was and they hunted it down, found it and had it for my wedding day. La Petite Fleur is the only florist I will use for all the major events in my life. They know how to manage client expectations above and beyond.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Mariam H

Working with Angela from La Petite Fleur was an amazing experience! We met with her to go over budget and what our vision was regarding flowers for our wedding a little less than a year from the wedding date. I kept changing my mind but Angela was helping me along the way the... Read More whole time! She went above and beyond, even helping us compare prices between various vases, candles, props, etc. The flowers looked beautiful and I could not have asked for a better florist to help us create our wedding day vision! My family has used La Petite Fleur many times and we have been amazed at their work every time!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

I had the most wonderful experience a bride could ever wish for, having Angela with La Petite Fleur by my side. From the first appt. I had with Angela, she made me feel confident and comforted that my wedding was going to be beautiful and it was. She went above and beyond for... Read More me, gave me more than fair pricing, and came early and stayed late the day of the wedding, to make sure that everything was in its most perfect placement. My wedding was absolutely breathtaking, with fresh, beautiful flowers; everywhere you looked, her flowers made the ambiance of the wedding so special and magical. For every occasion I need flowers, I will not go anywhere else but to Angela, and would recommend her to stranger on the street and also to my very best friend that I've known for years. I remember I told her I wished all of my vendors could be like her because she was always so happy when I saw her, always professional, and took such pride in her work. Her and her family really are the best out there, and anyone who has the chance to work with them, should considered themselves lucky and blessed, I know I do. Thank you Angela for all your hard work to make my wedding the most beautiful and special day I will never forget. You were truly godsend!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Julie C

Its not just her creative talent that sets Angela Drouilliard, owner of la petite fleur apart from other wedding florists and day of coordinators; its the warmth and professionalism that she conveys to those that she comes into contact with. The flowers were unique and amazing... Read More and received many compliments. Angela, her husband Rodney, and her team were invaluable in setting up and ensuring that our daughter's wedding day ran smoothly. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Bethany C

Angela and her team were absolutely essential in making our day run perfectly! Angela acted not only as florist but also as the day-of coordinator. Her extensive knowledge made picking flowers and bouquets easy and they turned out beautifully! She worked with the DJ and caterer... Read More to keep the reception running smoothly and on schedule. She was a dream to work with and I cannot imagine my day without her!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lindsee L

Amazing!!! We came in with a vision and Angela saw it and created it!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Alexa J

After attempting to DIY my bouquet I decided I needed professional help. Angela was a God send. She helped to work with my budget, so listened to what I did and did not want, and she totally understood my boho style I was trying to achieve. The bouquets, corsages,... Read More boutonnieres, and flower crowns were stunning! I still can not get over them! I will definitely use her services in the future and I highly recommend La Petite Fleur.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 K P

Angela and her super friendly staff created gorgeous herb and floral bouquets and center pieces, we received so many compliments. Angela went over every detail making the flower decisions easy and fun. I would absolutely recommend la petite fleur to anyone looking for a... Read More knowledgeable and gracious florist. Thank you Angela you are awesome!

2016-10-09T12:10:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Krissy! I'm so glad that all were happy with the flowers - it was fun (& smelled delicious!) making the bouquets and centerpieces for you and we also loved the results! I enjoyed meeting you and working with you and wish you all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ashley H

Angela was awesome. Very easy to work with. My husband and I originally were going to do a courthouse wedding. I was starting law school, and we had already decided to get married but we pushed the date up a year so that I would have benefits (the school offered very generous... Read More package, and it threw all of our plans out of the window). Then, we were having trouble coordinating the date for the ceremony, then decided we would just do it in my mother in law' large backyard. So I go into hyperdrive to plan a wedding for 30 guests in 20 days. I didn't have time to view the flowers, so I sent Angela my ideas. I was on a verrrry small budget as well. She asked me to send her my ideas, and to give her a budget to work with. She said my ideas were all over the map haha, but she pulled together beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres. She was so attentive and easy to work with. I would definitely use La Petite Fleur again, and I plan to refer everyone there. I really cannot thank them enough. She seemed more excited for my wedding than I was lol (I was so stressed!)

Reviewed on 9/05/2016

I got married 4 months ago and i had Ms Angela the owner of la petite as my day of coordinator and my florist as well!!! I have never doubted that she will be the best vendor as a florist i will ever have for our special day and i was right. She had put 110% of her efforts in... Read More order to fulfill all my requests and to my surprise she did more than expected.. Very professional very friendly, accomodating and will always have the time to answer your questions and listen to your suggestions. You can neve go wrong with this company. She will stay with you from the time you met until the end of your wedding day. She was actually the last to go home to make sure everything went smoothly. I know its been a while that i had to leave a comment bout la petite but pls take time to read this and you will never go wrong.. Such an amazing wedding day for me and my husbnad. Thanks to all her efforts. The reception and the church set ups were AMAZING!!!! thanks ms Angela for everything!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Julie C

My husband and I where referred to Angela by a friend of ours that where also having Angela as their florist for their wedding. When we met with Angela, my husband and I felt really cared for. She was so helpful with giving us options and ideas of how our centerpieces as well as... Read More our garland. She had no problem working with our budget and showed us how our centerpieces would look the day of our appointment. The day of our wedding my husband and I where both shocked and taken away of how Angela had truly gone above and beyond of what we thought our centerpieces would look like. My bouque was twice as big as what we both had agreed on, she really out did herself. Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how beautiful all the flowers looked. Thank you Angela and team for making our wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Stephanie D

Angela was very understanding and knowledgeable. I described the look I was going for and within moments she created the perfect center pieces! The shop also has many decorative items for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Angela ensured I got my desired look within my budget.... Read More She and her husband set up all our tables and ceremony and everything was perfect! I highly recommend this florist!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Devon L

La Petite Fleur went above and beyond our expectations! Our flowers were breathtaking and made our wedding a fantasy! Angela is very talented and creative, and just a pleasure to work with! All employees were very helpful and professional, and we would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Devon L

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Kristina A

I cannot say enough good things about Angela, she worked with out budget and was very hands on at our first consultation which we really appreciated. She has a great knowledge of flowers and really takes what you want into consideration. I honestly couldn't believe how amazing... Read More the flowers looked, we had a relatively small budget and she made me see that you don't need to spend 5 grand for your flowers to be special. I cried the first time I saw my bouquet...it was unbelievable. I highly recommend Angela as a florist, she's an amazing florist but also a great person to work with.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Hannah S

La Petite Fleur traveled all the way to Northern Kentucky to make our special day even more amazing! My day wouldn't have been the same without this amazing florist and their beautiful work! Thank you times a million for the outstanding flowers and arrangements! Looking back... Read More over our photos, I can't imagine having anyone besides Angela there to provide the detailed, exquisite work.

Could not have been more happy!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Vanessa Q

I cannot thank Angela enough! Our flowers came out absolutely perfect! She really did listen to our likes and dislikes and made everything spectacular! Her pricing was great and really worked with our budget! She was also very informative about various things from weddin... Read More planning to date night suggestions. She is so helpful and gets just as excited about the planning as you do! We also rented some pieces from her and they helped make our wedding decor that much better! I swear by Angela and encourage anyone looking for flowers to go to her! Thank you Angela for such amazing flower arrangements and for being so amazingly helpful!

Angela Drouillard

I love God, my husband and 4 daughters, my extended family, my dogs - a "Chiweenie" a "Dorkie", & last but not least, flowers and weddings! I am a romantic who loves to see that sparkle of love in a newly engaged couples eyes and help them bring their own style and uniqueness to their wedding! I am blessed to be in this business and surrounded by love and flowers!