La Tranquila Ranch

Tomball, TX

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront

9418 FM 2920 Rd, Tomball, TX

There are not enough words

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Nickole M

La Tranquila Ranch surpassed my expectations ten times over. Kevin and Ana ensured that my day went beautifully. They were so incredibly accommodating to all of my requests and went above and beyond. They put so many personal touches that I did not have time to focus on and made... Read More everything look spectacular. They were so polite and friendly and had no issues with me making changes two days before my wedding. They even through in items that there was usually a charge for at no cost to me to make my day as beautiful as possible. The way the venue photographs is amazing. The property is breathtaking and the ballroom and bridal suite are absolutely stunning. I know that my wedding photos will be more than I could hope for with the amazing aesthetics and scenery La Tranquila Ranch has to offer. The value of this venue is astonishing to me. It is truly high-end on a budget. We were so impressed with La Tranquila Ranch and everyone came up to us to tell us how beautiful and nice everything was. I cannot thank La Tranquila Ranch and Kevin and Ana enough for giving me one of the most amazing days of my life!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Laura H

Amazing wedding venue! Extremely accommodating and flexible. Ana and Kevin were wonderful to work with. My wedding ceremony was outside in front of the Ballroom and my reception was inside the Ballroom - it was absolutely beautiful and I loved every minute of it! I would... Read More definitely recommend La Tranquila Ranch to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria M

It was like a dream come true! I had my wedding this passed Saturday 10/8 and it was honestly the best day of my life. It is such a beautiful venue and the staff was incredibly helpful during every visit! They really went out of their way! I will never forget this day! Thank you... Read More Cindy, Kevin and Debra! What a wonderful experience this was πŸ’–

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Krystal P

We went to visit the property today as a possible wedding venue. The condition of this property is deplorable. Smells likes mildew in the ballroom and villa. The grounds are not kept up, dirty pond/dead grass/dead plants/broken entry gate/etc. Our tour guide was not a good... Read More customer service representative. He asked us the same question multiple times. He never introduced himself. He also referred multiple times to doing a "cheap wedding." I request rating websites to go visit this property in person before giving it high ranking status because this property must be making up or paying for high ratings. This property is no comparison to other properties we have seen today, for the same price.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

From anitial meeting with office manager Cindy I knew this venue would be the place where my husband and I would have our wedding. The level of outstanding service, professionalism, attentive to my needs to ensure my special day everything I dream of. I could not ask for more.... Read More The staff so nice ! The coordinator Tara on day of was so efficient and ran everything smoothly to ease my stress. I had nothing but compliments how beautiful the villa was a show great the food as well. I checked out many places for the price we paid this is one hidden treasure every potential bride should check out. I promise you will not regret!!!! I signed contract same day after I tour the property!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Kendall R

Fabulous venue. Elegant, spacious. Representives responsive, friendly and professional, really know their stuff!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Cassandra W

From the moment we booked LaTranquila as our wedding venue Cindy and her team have been amazing. Getting everthing corrdinated with vendors to even their suggestions assured me that they completely worked in our best interest. Their professionalism, cost effective options, and... Read More felixability made the planning process seamlessly. On the day of, everyone was all hands on deck making sure that my day went flawlessly and it definitely did. There was not one stressful moment that day. It was super exciting and we had a blast. My guests can not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. It was a perfect day at a perfect venue for an outside wedding. It was simply beautiful and I have pictures to prove it. I can't thank Cindy and Kevin enough. If you looking for an elegant upscale venue with an amazing staff then LaTranquila is the place!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Mayra G

Words can't even describe how amazing and professional everyone is at La Tranquila. Our wedding turned out beautiful and went so smoothly. Cindy was always available when I had any questions. Our coordinator the day of our wedding was Deborah, and she was EXCEPTIONAL!! We... Read More receive compliments on how helpful she was and how she was on top of everything that needed to be done. We will definitely be recommending this beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

This venue is not only beautiful, but the people there are very dedicated to meeting your needs and take the time to help you feel comfortable about the event. They are very supportive and helpful in giving ideas and are easy to communicate with in answering questions and... Read More dealing with any concerns. I would highly recommend this place and hope to have another event there one day.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Farra H

Everyone at La Tranquila Ranch is a pleasure to work with! I booked a year in advance, and throughout the entire process they were quick with responses to any questions that I had. When it finally came down to our big day, there was not one single glitch! Everything was set up... Read More beautifully! I could not have asked for a better venue to hold my special day at. Thank you to Cindy, Kevin, Savannah and everyone else who was there to make sure everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Dave

Excellent service

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mrs. L

Friendly staff and very helpful. Cindy was quick to respond all my emails!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 angie m

I love the fact that my centerpieces and table set up came included in the package! Great team, fast communication, def. will recommend!

My wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My wedding at the Tranquila ranch was wonderful . Cindy took care of everything and had complete detication and was very responsible at keeping everything In check. I recommend the Tranquila ranch to anyone that wants to have an event because they will work with you to have... Read More the perfect wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My wedding at the Tranquila Ranch was something very beautiful, everything was done very well and prepared. The food and the service was awesome. I'm recommending Cindy Vidales for her preparation, dedication and because she really focused on the small details. I recommend the... Read More Tranquila ranch because it's a really beautiful place and excellent in all its areas.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Israel B

The staff is great! They made my wedding day memorable!! Thank you!

Perfect in every way

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

We got married by the tree and had our reception in the villa. This venue was perfect! There was a place for the bridal party to get ready and also somewhere for the groom and his groomsmen to hang out before hand. Cindy and Kevin were who we mostly worked with and they were so... Read More fast to answer any questions we had. I really liked that we were able to use their centerpieces and add in our own little touches if wanted. That helped save on the cost and also they have a great selection. Cindy and Kevin made sure that we had everything needed for our wedding night and made our day very stress free. I would defiantly recommend this venue to people.

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Tori M

I absolutely fell in love with La Tranquila Ranch as soon as my then fiance and I walked around. It was everything that we had expected and more. We had our wedding and reception in the Villa, which had so much character that we were looking for. It was the perfect location. The... Read More staff were so friendly and so amazing during the whole process. Kevin and Anel made the planning so much fun and they were so flexible. It meant so much to me when they helped me make arrangements for when my mom passed away a few months before our wedding day. During that time they we're so supportive and helped us with what ever we needed. Our wedding day went so smoothly. Even when it seemed like there would be a few hiccups, they stepped right in and took care of it right away. If I could go back and re-live that day, I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you so much for the amazing experience and a beautiful wedding day, La Tranquila! You guys are amazing! :)

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Cheya J

After looking at many venues in the Houston area I immediately fell in love with the warmth and beauty at La Tranquila. It was everything I was looking for. The grounds are lovely and Ana & Kevin are great to work with. They are helpful, attentive and I actually felt like they... Read More cared about my wedding/reception - I wasn't just another number that they were fitting into a 4 hour time slot. Everything leading up to and including the day of our wedding went smoothly and it was a pleasure to work with them. All of our wedding guests raved about the beauty of the location, the food, the service, everything. I could not recommend this venue and these people enough, I thoroughly enjoyed working with them!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Amony W

All I can say is Amazing!! They are just wonderful. To have worked with such great people that actually care about you and your event was such a great feeling. They helped through so many things even when I had trouble paying or I wanted the ballroom to look a certain way but... Read More couldn't afford to make it look that way, they found a way to make it happen. I am forever grateful for this. My wedding day was amazing and honestly it was all because of La Tranquilia Ranch.

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Ana C

I don't even know where to begin the staff, the place, the price I mean everything was amazing! My husband and I had the best time of our life. Anabel and her team were with us every step of the way, making sure we had what we asked for, we enjoyed our very special day and that... Read More every guest felt at home. The ranch is a beautiful, magical place to get married. It was beautifully decorated and most importantly the staff made us feel at home. Debra (wedding coordinator) was the most lovable and adorable person, everyone in the family loved her! We had the most amazing wedding with the help of la tranquila ranch.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Madison M

My wedding couldn't have been more perfect at the Villa venue at La Tranquila Ranch. It was absolutely wonderful! The staff and everyone there was super helpful! I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Christine B

This place is great, my guests loved it, I loved it, beautiful area!

My reception in heaven

Reviewed on 8/22/2014

My reception felt like we were in a heavenly peace. Awesome staff, excellent venue

Great venue and staff!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Osaze A

Kevin and his staff were super helpful from day one. They where there to help guide me along the way and answer any questions I had. They worked with me within my budget and were up front about all cost. The venue was perfect and beautiful. They made sure everything ran... Read More smoothly on my wedding day from beginning to end! Glad I choose them for my special day!!