La Tranquila Ranch

(39)

Tomball, TX

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Tomball's finest wedding venue.

La Tranquila Ranch is Tomball's finest wedding venue. La Tranquila Ranch offers two venues. Each offers gorgeous outdoor ceremonial settings. We welcome outside catering. Packages starting at $2999. We also offer custom packages to fit any bride's needs.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall

Bow2010

9418 FM 2920, Tomball, TX

There are not enough words

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Nickole M

La Tranquila Ranch surpassed my expectations ten times over. Kevin and Ana ensured that my day went beautifully. They were so incredibly accommodating to all of my requests and went above and beyond. They put so many personal touches that I did not have time to focus on and made everything look spectacular. They were so polite and friendly and had no issues with me making changes two days before my wedding. They even through in items that there was usually a charge for at no cost to me to make my day as beautiful as possible. The way the venue photographs is amazing. The property is breathtaking and the ballroom and bridal suite are absolutely stunning. I know that my wedding photos will be more than I could hope for with the amazing aesthetics and scenery La Tranquila Ranch has to offer. The value of this venue is astonishing to me. It is truly high-end on a budget. We were so impressed with La Tranquila Ranch and everyone came up to us to tell us how beautiful and nice everything was. I cannot thank La Tranquila Ranch and Kevin and Ana enough for giving me one of the most amazing days of my life!

Wedding

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Laura H

Amazing wedding venue! Extremely accommodating and flexible. Ana and Kevin were wonderful to work with. My wedding ceremony was outside in front of the Ballroom and my reception was inside the Ballroom - it was absolutely beautiful and I loved every minute of it! I would definitely recommend La Tranquila Ranch to any bride.

TRANQUILA RANCH IS AMAZING

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Ana C

I don't even know where to begin the staff, the place, the price I mean everything was amazing! My husband and I had the best time of our life. Anabel and her team were with us every step of the way, making sure we had what we asked for, we enjoyed our very special day and that every guest felt at home. The ranch is a beautiful, magical place to get married. It was beautifully decorated and most importantly the staff made us feel at home. Debra (wedding coordinator) was the most lovable and adorable person, everyone in the family loved her! We had the most amazing wedding with the help of la tranquila ranch.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Madison M

My wedding couldn't have been more perfect at the Villa venue at La Tranquila Ranch. It was absolutely wonderful! The staff and everyone there was super helpful! I would recommend this venue to everyone!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Christine B

This place is great, my guests loved it, I loved it, beautiful area!

My reception in heaven

Reviewed on 8/22/2014

My reception felt like we were in a heavenly peace. Awesome staff, excellent venue

Great venue and staff!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Osaze A

Kevin and his staff were super helpful from day one. They where there to help guide me along the way and answer any questions I had. They worked with me within my budget and were up front about all cost. The venue was perfect and beautiful. They made sure everything ran smoothly on my wedding day from beginning to end! Glad I choose them for my special day!!

Villla = Awesome venue

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Heidi L

We got married at the villa, one of the two different sites at this venue. We had an outdoor ceremony which was gorgeous, and the indoor reception was almost as beautiful. The food, which was included, was about average wedding food. The venue also allowed you to bring in your own alcohol which was important to us. It also provides a day-of coordinator who was quite helpful.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Stephanie D

All of the staff provided a lot of suggestions as far as decorations and vendors. They were very organized and cared a lot about what the customer wants. Ana Rodriguez is the best and she responds to emails and calls right away. They hold two open houses each year, and they have a lot of great vendors in attendance that have very affordable prices. On the day of our wedding, they had one of the staff help out with decorations and receiving the cake and flowers. They also made sure that the bride and groom were taken care of during the reception as far as food and drinks. My husband and I were very satisfied with their service!

Beautiful facility

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Crystal A

We booked the ballroom, and I really don't think we could've found a place that beautiful for that price. Everything looked perfect the day of and the planning was a breeze minus a few snags.

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Courtney W

Our wedding was outside on November 23rd, 2013. Though it was cold, it was PERFECT! I told Kevin and Sophie in advance that if it rained, I wanted to get married in the rain, and luckily it let up right as the service was starting. Our wedding was delayed an hour due to my hair stylist arriving an hour and a half late to do my hair, but when we got there, everything had been taken care of and went very smooth. Kevin was great the entire reception, and our entire family LOVED the staff! Sophie made sure that my husband and I had drinks all night, and always checked with me before just announcing something. They made our day perfect! I will recommend people to use them for events for YEARS to come. What an amazing experience! Thank you guys so much for everything!

December wedding at La Tranquila

Reviewed on 12/26/2013 Kristy B

Everything was done beautifully and they did just about everything I requested! Ana was very helpful and a great day-of coordinator! Price was reasonable compared to so many other venues in Houston.

Reviewed on 12/12/2013

La Tranquila is a Very Nice place for any Event the Value and quality of the personel is Amazing. I had my wedding at the ballroom gorgeous.

Perfect Venue- Ball Room

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Mindy R

Seriously I can't even start to say enough good things about La Tranquila Ranch! I got married on a Sunday in November, and was cursed with horrible weather. I honestly was a little crushed. I had "dreamed" of having my wedding outside at the venue, but that wasn't an option anymore. The venue had told me they would have to do a "flip" using the reception hall for both the ceremony and reception. This was something I had been DREADING and the La Tranquila staff knew it. Working together we came up with a different plan. They let me use the other venue on the property for FREE for the Ceremony and WOW did they out do themselves!! It was PERFECT!! It was better then what I had pictured!! Throughout the entire day, the La Tranquila staff was there to help me with my every need, even when it involved a problem with a DIFFERENT vendor! The staff, setting, price, and personality of La Tranquila Ranch, really makes it the perfect spot to get married!

Sad it was over with

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Jennifer R

La Tranquila Ranch is where my reception took place. I used the ballroom and it was absolutely beautiful. Anel and Kevin are just so sweet. I asked to come by the day before my wedding to set up and they were completely okay with it. Kevin hung around and helped out a little and they were both so accommodating. The property was very clean and manicured. We used their caterer for the food and it was FANTASTIC. We had so many compliments on the food and the venue itself. Anel and Kevin were ALWAYS there when I had a question or if I was unsure about something. My phone calls were always returned very quickly if I left a message. I can't say enough great things about these two and La Tranquila Ranch. They allowed me to come to the ranch on several occasions to compare different colored linens on the tables because I was having a touch time deciding. These two are just great! Thank you SO MUCH.

Wow. Unorganized.

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Rachelle H

The venue is so beautiful!! We got married on Nov. 3rd 2012. There we're several huge mistakes made that really kind of ruined my vision of the night and I really feel as if my parents should've got some of their money back. 1. I had table signs made to reserve the table for our bridal party and ourselves- 2 signs for the table as it was large- Well instead of following the sketch she had made while in one of our meetings Sandra had not only our tabe reserved but she put a sign on the table next to us as reserved so there was an entire empty table by us. People were standing because they had nowhere to sit until we arrived after pictures and i took the sign off.. 2. Sandra- Had the DJ announce the champagne toast and we start looking around and literally not one person had any.. He had to announce that we'd be cutting the cake first in order to give their bartenders time to actually pour it and pass it out. She literally stood around all night in the corner doing nothing. So disorganized. 3. I decided to go with the provided floating candle centerpieces to save some money. They were described to me as 3 vases of different heights filled with river rocks and a floating candle on top. Well we walk in to our wedding reception and they are just empty vases- no rocks in the bottom. They looked awful and unfinished. 4. I bought custom dinner napkins from The Knot (which I was soo excited about! They came out perfect!) They are nowhere to be found! They had them in a pile on a table rather than at each place setting. 5. Cold dinner. So overall if you want a stress free venue DON'T USE THEM. - Best of luck to all you brides to be Rachelle Bunting

Perfect Location

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Trini B

I had to have my ceremony by a romantic tree and LaTranquila had the best place and for a very reasonable price. Sandra will work with you on every aspect to make sure everything goes as planned. They have 2 venues so you can choose the best place for your size. I had 60 people and the villa was perfect. I could not have asked for a better place or better price. The only thing I would have done differently was bring in outside food. Although nobody talks about it, I didn't care for the food. Everything else was great! I even lost my earring and left one of my guests gifts and they called me to return the items. Fantastic!

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Nicole T

We had an intimate reception at the Villa with pecan crusted chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, salad, and they even included hors d'oeuvres for our guests before we arrived. We loved the setting, the decor, the lights; they even let us drop off things we wanted on the tables and they set them up for us!

Glad I picked this venue.

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Luciana R

This reception hall was close by the church and I received alot of compliments how people thought it was so beautiful. I'm glad I made this choice Sandra the wedding coordinator did such a great job helping me on the day of the wedding.

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Jessica B

My husband and I used La Tranquila as our venue, we used the Villa and could not be more happy about our choice. The service and food were incredible! Sandra met with us, called us, and was available to us constantly before and during the wedding. When our cake was delivered to the wrong place, she personally used her personal vehicle to transfer it to the Villa! The Villa was beautiful and the staff were amazing! All of our guests loved the venue snd thought that the Villa was the perfect place for our wedding! If we had to do it again, we would pick La Tranquila Ranch again. I will constantly recommend LTR and Sandra to all of my engaged friends!

5.12.12

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Christine C

LTR is a gorgeous facility - rustic with tasteful touches of Texas. The staff was very attentive, and their presence was not overstated. Sandra, the facility coordinator went above and beyond her duties-- I forgot my garter, and would have gone without, but she sent a staff member out to pick one up locally without being asked, and had it discreetly placed in an armoire for me to slip on at my leisure. Great experience!

Great venue!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Kelly I

Everyone was so nice and helpful with every step. They were so great on thethe wedding day to make everything perfect so we didn't need to stress! Thanks Sandra and Deb!

Great place to tie the knot!

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Liz C

I had a wonderful experience working with La Tranquila Ranch to haev my big day be special. Sandra was always available easily by email to answer all my questions- no matter how big or small they were. She really took the time to make us feel comfortable with choosing La Tranquila Ranch for our wedding. We got married in the Villa and I love the functional atmosphere it provides. The only negative pointed out to me by some of my guests and family is that the carpet is in need of some updating. That was the only negative comment I heard- the rest of the feedback from our family and guests was phenomenal. Had a great time and would highly recommend to anybody.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Judith G

Perfect venue for a perfect wedding. Initially I was skeptic about the price but after visiting over 15 different venues this was still my favorite and it was worth every penny. The ballroom is gorgeous and the exterior landscape makes it the perfect setting for a wedding.The staff was extremely helpful during the wedding planning process and even more accomodating the day of. Very pleased!

Good Experience!

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Joanna R

We had our wedding at the Villa & it was a fantastic experience! We had a lot of fun and the staff was very helpful throughout the planning process. The only problems were the bathrooms were in need of repair & there was a massive leak & there was brown water in the lower areas. Other than that, i'd reccomend this place to anyone looking for a comfy, family-oriented space.

Send Email