La Tranquila Ranch

Tomball, TX

Book Your Wedding with La Tranquila Ranch

A BALLROOM IN TOMBALL, TX

Located in Houston, Texas, the La Tranquila Ranch is a one-of-a-kind event venue that captures both the natural beauty and southern charm of Houston. The picturesque ranch features a sprawling stone driveway, charming gazebo and sparkling pond surrounded by large trees. In the distance, guests can observe grazing horses and splashing fountains, painting a beautiful Texan tableau. The rustic, ranch feel of the event space is complemented by the simple decor and stunning natural backdrop, making it an ideal venue for weddings of all sizes. With two venues to choose from, couples can plan their ideal ceremony and reception at the La Tranquila Ranch.

The Ballroom. With sweeping views of the lake, the ballroom is an elegant setting for a large reception of up to 300 guests. It boasts high ceilings, classic and simple decor and large wrought-iron chandeliers, which make it a unique and sophisticated reception hall, capable of transforming for any wedding.

The Villa. A smaller venue, the villa at La Tranquila Ranch will accommodate up to 150 guests. The stunning, airy space is nestled under a large, picturesque oak tree and surrounded by scenic waterfront views and majestic pines. Enjoy the open air of a ceremony space set close to nature, and create picture-perfect lifelong memories.

No matter whether a couple wants an intimate outdoor wedding or an elaborate reception of 300, the La Tranquila Ranch offers a high-end experience that is personal and unique. What sets apart this venue is the breathtaking natural beauty. No matter where guests find themselves during the ceremony or reception, they will be surrounded by lush landscaping, majestic trees and views of the lake, perfect for photography opportunities.

La Tranquila Ranch offers couples full-service event planning, taking the stress out of the process of organizing the wedding. Both catering and alcohol are provided, along with the opportunity to create custom wedding packages that include everything from table rentals to a photo booth. While the simple decor of the ranch means that no decorations are necessary, the neutral walls of both the ballroom and villa mean that to-be-weds can decorate the venue as they wish, even renting the ranch’s aisle runners and centerpieces.

La Tranquila Ranch only holds one event per day, so couples and their guests can enjoy themselves in a private, scenic setting. However, couples should note that weddings can only be set up six hours prior to the start of the ceremony, and all events must end no later than 2 a.m.

The La Tranquila Ranch is a event venue dedicated to ensuring that every couple has a memorable and stress-free wedding day. Whether the couple are planning on having 20 people or 200 people join them for their wedding, the staff at La Tranquila Ranch works to ensure everyone will have access to high-quality amenities. Wedding packages are comprehensive, and include:

• Bridal suite for the day of the wedding
  • Cake-cutting included in the catering prices.
  • Signature drinks for cocktail hour and reception

Tomball's finest wedding venue.

La Tranquila Ranch is Tomball's finest wedding venue. La Tranquila Ranch offers two venues. Each offers gorgeous outdoor ceremonial settings. We welcome outside catering. Packages starting at $2999. We also offer custom packages to fit any bride's needs.

Ballroom, Waterfront

Planning

Bow2010

9418 FM 2920 Rd, Tomball, TX (281) 576-8882

There are not enough words

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Nickole M

La Tranquila Ranch surpassed my expectations ten times over. Kevin and Ana ensured that my day went beautifully. They were so incredibly accommodating to all of my requests and went above and beyond. They put so many personal touches that I did not have time to focus on and made... Read More everything look spectacular. They were so polite and friendly and had no issues with me making changes two days before my wedding. They even through in items that there was usually a charge for at no cost to me to make my day as beautiful as possible. The way the venue photographs is amazing. The property is breathtaking and the ballroom and bridal suite are absolutely stunning. I know that my wedding photos will be more than I could hope for with the amazing aesthetics and scenery La Tranquila Ranch has to offer. The value of this venue is astonishing to me. It is truly high-end on a budget. We were so impressed with La Tranquila Ranch and everyone came up to us to tell us how beautiful and nice everything was. I cannot thank La Tranquila Ranch and Kevin and Ana enough for giving me one of the most amazing days of my life!

Wedding

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Laura H

Amazing wedding venue! Extremely accommodating and flexible. Ana and Kevin were wonderful to work with. My wedding ceremony was outside in front of the Ballroom and my reception was inside the Ballroom - it was absolutely beautiful and I loved every minute of it! I would... Read More definitely recommend La Tranquila Ranch to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Clarencia W

This venue is lovely and the staff is awesome! When we went for our first visit, I fell in love with the venue. Cindy was so nice and catered to all of our needs. She was always there when we had questions about anything. I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride... Read More looking for a venue that's beautiful inside and outside. It is the total package including the staff :)

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Hannah Francesca M

I had my 18th birthday celebration at the La Tranquila Ranch and it was amazing! The event coordinators were very accommodating and helpful towards what I imagined. The venue was large and beautiful! I would 10/10 recommend this place to anyone who needs a venue for a special... Read More occasion.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Kimberly D

La Tranquila Ranch was absolutely beautiful and the people we worked with were AMAZING. The whole day went smoothly because Cindy, Kevin, and Deborah worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect. They were all so flexible and responsive, so the whole process went well. The... Read More kids had a blast outside on the grounds and then inside on the dance floor, so they were all in good moods the whole night. Our guests enjoyed taking photos outside on the beautiful grounds, and so did we!! I highly recommend La Tranquila Ranch. Such a beautiful day!! <3

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Nikki K

I read all the reviews on this place and did the research I could before booking their Villa for my wedding. Well the reviews I read must have been from a family member or employee because this place RUINED the most important day of my life. I hope my review will save someone... Read More from booking here and having that happen to them. What made me boom here was ultimately their massive oak tree in the back that was absolutely beautiful. But that in no way overshadows the mess that occurred on my wedding day. The grooms suite had no air conditioning on a day that it was in the 90's in Houston. Absolutely no way anyone could be up there without cooking in their tux. My poor husband in his tux was sweating to the point that his face was red and the whole grooms party had to come downstairs, forcing me to remain in the Bridal suite. Then the coordinator rushed us through everything--I paid for 5 hours and she crammed everything into less than 3. It was a small wedding but I felt that no one cared how important that day was to my husband and I. Then we are on the dance floor and the lights aren't even on! 2 of my bridesmaids had to figure out how to get it turned on! The the final straw was when not 1, not 2, but ALL the toilets stopped working. When my mom spoke with the owner she was told it was our fault because a guest turned off the water. seriously?! You ruined my entire day and want to blame it on a guest?! I'm in customer service and deal with people's homes daily and no one EVER is to blame for something of this magnitude. It simply comes down to crappy maintenance. Just look at the rest of the place--the carpet is in complete disrepair, the pool is green, and there was a piece of the flooring missing from the dance floor! I'm partially to blame for picking this place becauSe you get what you pay for. But when you're in the business of the most important day of someone's life and that memory you should take it more seriously. Not just say "the most I can do it a 5 or 10% refund". I'm appalled and will remember this day forever with a negative stigma attached.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Mari G

Hard to get a hold off. I saw this venue on the knot website and immediately was attracted to its beauty. However, it took me almost a week to get a hold of someone to schedule a tour. Once I had a tour scheduled, I showed up to my appointment on time I may add. We followed one... Read More of the staff who was showing another couple the grounds into the office. He said hello to us and immediately went to helping the couple he was attending. My fiance and I decided to just sit down and wait. Another staff member came out but was helping another couple. We waited 30 minutes before we decided to leave. What's the point of scheduling an appointment if no one is going to end up helping you? I figured, if it took so long for me to get a hold of them and no one was even able to help me in a timely manner during my scheduled appointment, didn't think my wedding would go well.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Cynthia M

We loved the venue. Due to rain we weren't able to get married outside like I had envisioned but it was nothing short of amazing anyway. Cindy I can't say enough about. So kind and helpful and really interested and engaged in helping you have your dream wedding. Kevin helped a... Read More lot in the alcohol area....And Debra was an awesome day of coordinator.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Donna B

If you're looking for the perfect wedding venue, then La Tranquila is it!! I only wish I could score more than 5 stars. Kevin and Debra are an amazing team...providing top-notch, professional customer service. There was never a moment that I felt stressed while planning my... Read More daughter's wedding because Kevin and Debra were taking care of the details. Use La Tranquila for your venue setting...you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Suzette R

Cindy is incredible! Our wedding was perfect and we love every second of it!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Gabriela l

Great place for events, best service ever and perfect location for any kind of event. Al the people in my event was so happy with the beautiful place.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria M

It was like a dream come true! I had my wedding this passed Saturday 10/8 and it was honestly the best day of my life. It is such a beautiful venue and the staff was incredibly helpful during every visit! They really went out of their way! I will never forget this day! Thank you... Read More Cindy, Kevin and Debra! What a wonderful experience this was 💖

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Krystal P

We went to visit the property today as a possible wedding venue. The condition of this property is deplorable. Smells likes mildew in the ballroom and villa. The grounds are not kept up, dirty pond/dead grass/dead plants/broken entry gate/etc. Our tour guide was not a good... Read More customer service representative. He asked us the same question multiple times. He never introduced himself. He also referred multiple times to doing a "cheap wedding." I request rating websites to go visit this property in person before giving it high ranking status because this property must be making up or paying for high ratings. This property is no comparison to other properties we have seen today, for the same price.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

From anitial meeting with office manager Cindy I knew this venue would be the place where my husband and I would have our wedding. The level of outstanding service, professionalism, attentive to my needs to ensure my special day everything I dream of. I could not ask for more.... Read More The staff so nice ! The coordinator Tara on day of was so efficient and ran everything smoothly to ease my stress. I had nothing but compliments how beautiful the villa was a show great the food as well. I checked out many places for the price we paid this is one hidden treasure every potential bride should check out. I promise you will not regret!!!! I signed contract same day after I tour the property!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Kendall R

Fabulous venue. Elegant, spacious. Representives responsive, friendly and professional, really know their stuff!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Cassandra W

From the moment we booked LaTranquila as our wedding venue Cindy and her team have been amazing. Getting everthing corrdinated with vendors to even their suggestions assured me that they completely worked in our best interest. Their professionalism, cost effective options, and... Read More felixability made the planning process seamlessly. On the day of, everyone was all hands on deck making sure that my day went flawlessly and it definitely did. There was not one stressful moment that day. It was super exciting and we had a blast. My guests can not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. It was a perfect day at a perfect venue for an outside wedding. It was simply beautiful and I have pictures to prove it. I can't thank Cindy and Kevin enough. If you looking for an elegant upscale venue with an amazing staff then LaTranquila is the place!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Mayra G

Words can't even describe how amazing and professional everyone is at La Tranquila. Our wedding turned out beautiful and went so smoothly. Cindy was always available when I had any questions. Our coordinator the day of our wedding was Deborah, and she was EXCEPTIONAL!! We... Read More receive compliments on how helpful she was and how she was on top of everything that needed to be done. We will definitely be recommending this beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

This venue is not only beautiful, but the people there are very dedicated to meeting your needs and take the time to help you feel comfortable about the event. They are very supportive and helpful in giving ideas and are easy to communicate with in answering questions and... Read More dealing with any concerns. I would highly recommend this place and hope to have another event there one day.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Farra H

Everyone at La Tranquila Ranch is a pleasure to work with! I booked a year in advance, and throughout the entire process they were quick with responses to any questions that I had. When it finally came down to our big day, there was not one single glitch! Everything was set up... Read More beautifully! I could not have asked for a better venue to hold my special day at. Thank you to Cindy, Kevin, Savannah and everyone else who was there to make sure everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Dave

From day one, I obtained excellent service. Miss. Cindy was always available and Very accommodating to our needs. I will definitely reach out for Any future events that we may have. This venue is great and affordable, especially for the quality service that we received. Thank... Read More you for making the process a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mrs. L

Friendly staff and very helpful. Cindy was quick to respond all my emails!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 angie m

I love the fact that my centerpieces and table set up came included in the package! Great team, fast communication, def. will recommend!

My wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My wedding at the Tranquila ranch was wonderful . Cindy took care of everything and had complete detication and was very responsible at keeping everything In check. I recommend the Tranquila ranch to anyone that wants to have an event because they will work with you to have... Read More the perfect wedding.

Bride

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My wedding at the Tranquila Ranch was something very beautiful, everything was done very well and prepared. The food and the service was awesome. I'm recommending Cindy Vidales for her preparation, dedication and because she really focused on the small details. I recommend the... Read More Tranquila ranch because it's a really beautiful place and excellent in all its areas.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Israel B

The staff is great! They made my wedding day memorable!! Thank you!