Nebraska Wedding Photographer

Photography is more than just images, it’s a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When our couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuine, joyful images! My goal is to not only capture memories for my clients, it’s to create an experience that they will never forget.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Lincoln, Omaha, and surrounding areas

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

Brooke was truly amazing to work with!! Brooke was professional and fun!! She went above and beyond to accommodate all of our wedding needs and capture all of our special moments. She made the formal pictures before the wedding a breeze. As the bride, I loved that Brooke took... Read More charge and got everyone organized and positioned for the pictures, (one less thing to worry about and do). Within 2 days we had a sneak peak of our wedding photos and were blown away at the precious moments she captured on our day. I would highly recommend Brooke for any of your photography needs!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Paige L

Brooke is truly an amazing photograpgher! She did both our engagement and our wedding day and she literally had ideas for us to do and I trusted her! She is so down to earth and hilarious! My husband and I are both weird taking pictures and she truly captured us being "us." I... Read More seriously don't know how I'm going to pick what pictures I want to put up on the walls in our house..can I pick them all?! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!! She's the best and we will definitely be going back to her for sure for family pictures!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Brooke is beyond amazing! She is so kind and such a hard worker. My husband and I are both really awkward in front of the camera, but Brooke made it very easy and natural. I would definitely recommend Brooke because she takes beautiful photos and is such an amazing person to... Read More work with!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Morgan O

Labenz Photography is great! I can not say enough good things about this business. The pictures are so unique and beautiful! We did both engagement and wedding day pictures and could not have asked for a better photographer. Brooke also helped with the wedding day time line so... Read More we ran on time and got all the shots we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rachel C

Brooke was so great to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera and we were able to get some great photos! She was also able to capture some of the photos that I liked when I was looking for ideas. Brooke... Read More also did a great job of keeping the day on schedule and making sure we got all of our shots in…which for an extremely detailed and organized bride, I greatly appreciated ;) Would highlight recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Brooke is amazing! When I started this whole wedding planning process I knew the photographer was the most important thing that I wanted to make sure was perfect. I couldn't be happier with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out! My husband hates taking pictures but... Read More Brooke made our engagement session very comfortable. She was so easy to work with and was very professional. We have pictures of the whole day/night and I love that when we are old we will be able to look through these and remember every little detail! I never knew a photographer would help out with details such as the flow of the ceremony/reception but that helped us out a ton. I highly recommend LaBenz Photography!!

Must Have!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kolton N

LaBenz Photography did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! The pictures are exactly what we wanted! Book her now and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Jennifer C

I hired Brooke for our simple ceremony at the capitol and she did a fantastic job! She was very easy to work with. The pictures came back quickly and both my husband and I love them. They really captured the moment!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Kody L

I left my wife up to most of the planning for the wedding. But, I did meet with the photographer when we were making decisions. Brooke was fun and laid back. She did an amazing job for both our wedding and engagement photos! I certainly recommend her to anyone getting... Read More married. I didn't realize how good photos could be until we worked with LaBenz Photography! WOW.

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

Brooke made our wedding day and photos more magical than I ever could have imagined. She truly captured the love between my husband and I - not to mention the great time we had with our wedding party that day. We didn't have to guide her in what we wanted, she just knew from... Read More listening to us in prior meets and conversations. I HIGHLY recommend booking with LaBenz photography!! I want to get married all over again every time I look through our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

Brooke was easy to work with, and took great pictures. My wife and I thought all of our photos turned out great. We will definitely use Brooke again in the future! -Seth D

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Nikki J

Brooke is simply amazing!! She photographed our engagement pictures last fall and recently did our wedding. She is so great at capturing every detail and emotion. Brooke makes your session comfortable, and she is very easy to work with. Even my husband was able to relax for... Read More photos :) I would highly recommend Brooke, she does amazing work and is so much fun to work with!!! We adore Brooke and her talent!!

So Happy!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015

We were very happy with Brooke and her photographs for our engagement and wedding. We have hundreds of shots and the copy rights to everything so that we can print them for our family and friends. Very good value!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

Brooke Graham is absolutely amazing! She is a joy to work with and takes fabulous photos! I am slightly bias but my husband''s and I's engagement photos and wedding photos are the most beautiful photos I have seen! I would recommend her a million times over and over! Thanks... Read More Brooke for making our engagement and wedding that much more special! -Mallory & Jess ♡

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Sarah T

I couldn't be happier that we booked with LaBenz Photography! Brooke was a ton of fun. She listened to what we wanted but had her own creative edge, too. She also did a great job at capturing very true, genuine moments. I highly recommend LaBenz Photography!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Sydnie A

Brooke was so professional and attentive to our wants and needs on our wedding day. My husband knew of her work and suggested we call her. I'm glad we did, our engagement photos were beautiful and she was a joy to have around on the wedding day. I especially appreciate the... Read More effort she made to meet me and my bridesmaids at the salon while we were getting makeup done, and then to drive to the church to photograph the rest of the day. Even though it was cold and windy outside (for the engagement and the wedding shoots), Brooke made sure we still enjoyed ourselves and captured some beautiful images.

Brooke is the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Tomie C

I could not be more happy that we choose Brooke for our wedding photographer!! :) She did both our engagement and wedding photos. For our engagement photo session, it was FREEZING cold, but Brooke still took amazing photos and didn't mind sticking it out in the cold with us, not... Read More to mention putting up with our naughty pup for some of the photos! When it comes to our wedding photos, they were SO amazing as well!! We are very happy with all of our photos and couldn't ask for more. On the day of our wedding Brooke just felt like one of our friends that was taking photos for us. She was able to keep our big group in check and smiled all along the way. Her sister also assisted for our wedding day, and she was amazing as well! There was never a communication issue and I felt like I could ask her anything, even if it was minor. I would absolutely recommend Brooke to ALL brides and grooms! THANK YOU Brooke!!! :)

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Cody N

From the very first time we met with her (engagement pictures), she was very flexible and willing to work with us. She gave us great ideas for our engagement pictures and couldn't have been any more pleased. When the wedding day came, both photographers were very patient, even... Read More with our rather large wedding party. Very professional, great communication, highly recommend!

Job well done!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014

Brooke and Kayla did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. From start to finish, they were great in handling everything with such a large wedding party. Their unique ideas, great communication, and professionalism sets them apart from the rest!! Shelby Krings

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Taylor F

My husband and I chose LaBenz Photography for our wedding. Brooke is absolutely amazing! From our engagement session, to the day of, and to capturing every little detail of our big day, everything was perfect. On the day of the wedding, her and her assistant worked from about... Read More 10am to 11pm without taking any breaks for themselves. Brooke really made sure that all of our wants and needs were met and more. I just received the CD with our 800+ images on it and can honestly say she did not miss one moment and every photograph is beautiful. I couldn't have asked for more.

Perfect Photographer For Those Perfect Moments!!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Katie A

Working with Brooke for our wedding and engagement sessions was effortless. She was professional, flexible, and very creative. She allowed my husband and I to be ourselves and found ways to integrate that into the photography. Being photographed isn't always comfortable, but... Read More Brooke made it VERY easy. On our wedding day, even with the excessive heat and rain, Brooke captured beautiful pictures of all of our special moments. Something that stands out with Brooke is how personable she is. When I met her, I immediately felt comfortable in her professional abilities. She is confident in her photography abilities, and that is a great quality for a photographer, especially for your big day! I would recommend Brooke to family, friends, and anyone who is looking for a photographer that will capture the special moments in your life perfectly. Her rate that she charges is very affordable compared to other photographers in the area, and I felt her work was of very high quality. Thank you Brooke for all of your hard work!!!

Best Wedding Photographer in Nebraska!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 April M

My husband and I chose LaBenz Photography because we loved Brooke's pictures and her price. We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our engagement and wedding photos! Brooke was wonderful to work with. She was always very professional. We felt extremely comfortable... Read More with her and ended up having a lot of fun with our engagement session! She was very flexible and worked around our busy schedules to find a time that would work best for us. Our pictures turned out awesome and we got so many compliments on them! We has so much fun with Brooke on our wedding day, too! She did such a great job of organizing our wedding day schedule and keeping everyone on track. Words can't even describe how happy we are with our wedding photos. Our pictures are breathtaking. We'll be able to relive our wedding day over and over, thanks to Brooke! We highly recommend Brooke to any couples looking for an engagement/wedding photographer! We will definitely be using her for our maternity, newborn and family pictures in the future!

LaBenz Photography

Reviewed on 7/28/2014

I can't say enough good things about how Brooke and her assistants conduct themselves on the wedding day. As the groom, I can't really say I get too pumped up for the photography aspect of the wedding day, but Brooke made everything so smooth and fun for not only my wife and I,... Read More but our entire wedding party/family. She is a well-oiled machine and has a great personality for the job. She provides great quality photos for a great price, and everyone who has seen our wedding photos has given her glowing remarks. I will 100% refer LaBenz Photography to any of my friends and family for future their future weddings.

My photographer for my wedding

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Lindsay P

Brooke who does LaBenz photography is from my hometown but I didn't actually hear about her photography business till my sister used her for her wedding. Brooke does an amazing job and makes sure that you get what you want. She has great ideas and is very easy going. She did... Read More engagement pictures for us before and they turned out amazing! On our wedding day she was on time, made sure she had all her stuff plus more and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted! I definitely recommend her as a photographer and it's very reasonably priced!!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Ashley E

Brooke has a great personality for the photography business. She knows when to have fun and enjoy as well as providing a professional attitude to accomplish great photography. She has a very creative mind for the job, and will get great pictures for any event. She was our... Read More wedding photographer and we were 100% satisfied with the whole day she gave us. If we need photography in the future, Brooke is who we will go with no questions asked.

Brooke

Hi! I'm Brooke, the person behind the lens! I've had a love for photography ever since I was young and I've always had a camera in my hand. When I got married and we began our family, I realized how important it was to capture life's beautiful moments. I took it a step further and started second shooting with another wedding photographer and instantly fell in love with photographing weddings. This was something I truly love doing and I have never looked back! Thanks for stopping by and I hope our paths meet in the future! xoxo -Brooke