Nebraska Wedding Photographer

Photography is more than just images, it’s a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When our couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuine, joyful images! My goal is to not only capture memories for my clients, it’s to create an experience that they will never forget.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Lincoln, Omaha, and surrounding areas (402) 853-3448

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

Brooke was truly amazing to work with!! Brooke was professional and fun!! She went above and beyond to accommodate all of our wedding needs and capture all of our special moments. She made the formal pictures before the wedding a breeze. As the bride, I loved that Brooke took... Read More charge and got everyone organized and positioned for the pictures, (one less thing to worry about and do). Within 2 days we had a sneak peak of our wedding photos and were blown away at the precious moments she captured on our day. I would highly recommend Brooke for any of your photography needs!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Paige L

Brooke is truly an amazing photograpgher! She did both our engagement and our wedding day and she literally had ideas for us to do and I trusted her! She is so down to earth and hilarious! My husband and I are both weird taking pictures and she truly captured us being "us." I... Read More seriously don't know how I'm going to pick what pictures I want to put up on the walls in our house..can I pick them all?! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!! She's the best and we will definitely be going back to her for sure for family pictures!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mike R

Once we started planning our wedding, the first thing on my future wife's mind was the photographer. We looked at different photographers around the area, and we decided to meet with Brooke. My fiance went and met with her and she knew right away Brooke was the one. I'm not a... Read More big fan of pictures, but Brooke was very personable and I was relaxed for our engagement and wedding pictures. We are so happy with our choice with Brooke. She made our wedding day even better!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Hannah H

Brooke is easy to work with. She went with the flow on our crazy wedding day and kept everything moving along! She was organized and made sure to get all the photos we had discussed. She got our edited photos to us in a timely manner. I love her photos! Truly unique

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Mindy P

Brooke was so great to work with. She did our engagement picures and she made us feel so comfortable in front of her. She is so personable to work with which made the engagement session less awkward and more fun! We got our pictures back and I couldn't be more happy with how... Read More they turned out. I can't wait to display them in our house! I'm so glad I spent the money to hire a great photographer to capture one of the biggest moments in our lives! I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kristen B

Labenz Photography is one of the best photographers in the entire Eastern Nebraska area. Brooke is a small town girl who gets along with everyone and is so personable and easy to work with! My husband and I are both horrible at lovey dovey photos, or really photos of any... Read More kind. Even though we went to take engagement pictures on the most freezing day of winter and Brooke was literally 8 months pregnant, she still made us smile and feel relaxed and have fun, even if it wasn't necessarily our thing. We also had our wedding out of state and thinking back now, I wish I would've spent the extra money to fly out our favorite photographer. We will definitely be coming back home for pregnancy or family photos. The natural light photography that Brooke does just really brings out everyone's beauty but with natural, gorgeous lighting. One things bride should remember is that photos are worth EVERYTHING years later and if you are going to splurge on one item, it should be the photos -- whether that's for engagement, wedding, or family photos. We love Brooke and highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Meagan G

Brooke is absolutely amazing! She not only captured our big day, she also did our engagement shoot as well! The photos are beyond breathtaking and come back to us very quickly! We used our engagement photos for our guest sign-in book and the quality is outstanding. We have even... Read More been asked by many family members just who our photographer was! She was great to work with, captured all of the shots we wanted and many we just love and wouldn't have thought of. My husband is quite a bit taller than I am but Brooke was absolutely up to the challenge. Thank you for the amazing photographs to remember our wedding with! We will treasure those and the memories we have made for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Emily H

Brooke is beyond amazing! She is the best photographer you will find in Lincoln, and the best part is that she travels! Brooke took our engagement pictures in Lincoln (where I currently live) and she took us to all these beautiful areas to get the most amazing pictures! The same... Read More night of our engagement pictures she gave us not one but TWO sneak peeks from our photoshoot! My wedding was in my hometown (couple hours away) and she arrived no problem! Brooke has TONS of ideas that I would have never thought of, and they turn out amazing! As a bride, on your wedding day there is SO much going on, but Brooke made sure everything was going perfect with the photos. She is so calm and collected and really made me feel at ease. Again, the same night of our wedding (which she had to drive back to Lincoln after) she had a sneak peek! I just couldn't ask for anything better! I already know I'm going to run out of room in my house for all the beautiful pictures she has taken! Brooke is the nicest person you will meet, and she is so down to earth I never felt nervous or awkward around her, I could truly be myself! I highly recommend Brooke for any photographery needs! We can't wait for her to take maternity pictures someday ;) Thank you Brooke for everything! :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Kenzy

Our experience with Brooke was nothing short of amazing. She captured our day perfectly and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you for capturing our love!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Rozy R

Brooke was an amazing photographer that I would highly recommend. She was very professional and was easy to work with. Brooke took both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, which both turned out so wonderful! She went above and beyond to capture all of our special... Read More moments. Also we received our wedding album almost immediately after returning from our honeymoon which was such a great surprise.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Brooke is beyond amazing! She is so kind and such a hard worker. My husband and I are both really awkward in front of the camera, but Brooke made it very easy and natural. I would definitely recommend Brooke because she takes beautiful photos and is such an amazing person to... Read More work with!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Morgan O

Labenz Photography is great! I can not say enough good things about this business. The pictures are so unique and beautiful! We did both engagement and wedding day pictures and could not have asked for a better photographer. Brooke also helped with the wedding day time line so... Read More we ran on time and got all the shots we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rachel C

Brooke was so great to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera and we were able to get some great photos! She was also able to capture some of the photos that I liked when I was looking for ideas. Brooke... Read More also did a great job of keeping the day on schedule and making sure we got all of our shots in…which for an extremely detailed and organized bride, I greatly appreciated ;) Would highlight recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Brooke is amazing! When I started this whole wedding planning process I knew the photographer was the most important thing that I wanted to make sure was perfect. I couldn't be happier with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out! My husband hates taking pictures but... Read More Brooke made our engagement session very comfortable. She was so easy to work with and was very professional. We have pictures of the whole day/night and I love that when we are old we will be able to look through these and remember every little detail! I never knew a photographer would help out with details such as the flow of the ceremony/reception but that helped us out a ton. I highly recommend LaBenz Photography!!

Must Have!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kolton N

LaBenz Photography did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! The pictures are exactly what we wanted! Book her now and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Jennifer C

I hired Brooke for our simple ceremony at the capitol and she did a fantastic job! She was very easy to work with. The pictures came back quickly and both my husband and I love them. They really captured the moment!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Kody L

I left my wife up to most of the planning for the wedding. But, I did meet with the photographer when we were making decisions. Brooke was fun and laid back. She did an amazing job for both our wedding and engagement photos! I certainly recommend her to anyone getting... Read More married. I didn't realize how good photos could be until we worked with LaBenz Photography! WOW.

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

Brooke made our wedding day and photos more magical than I ever could have imagined. She truly captured the love between my husband and I - not to mention the great time we had with our wedding party that day. We didn't have to guide her in what we wanted, she just knew from... Read More listening to us in prior meets and conversations. I HIGHLY recommend booking with LaBenz photography!! I want to get married all over again every time I look through our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

Brooke was easy to work with, and took great pictures. My wife and I thought all of our photos turned out great. We will definitely use Brooke again in the future! -Seth D

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Nikki J

Brooke is simply amazing!! She photographed our engagement pictures last fall and recently did our wedding. She is so great at capturing every detail and emotion. Brooke makes your session comfortable, and she is very easy to work with. Even my husband was able to relax for... Read More photos :) I would highly recommend Brooke, she does amazing work and is so much fun to work with!!! We adore Brooke and her talent!!

So Happy!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015

We were very happy with Brooke and her photographs for our engagement and wedding. We have hundreds of shots and the copy rights to everything so that we can print them for our family and friends. Very good value!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

Brooke Graham is absolutely amazing! She is a joy to work with and takes fabulous photos! I am slightly bias but my husband''s and I's engagement photos and wedding photos are the most beautiful photos I have seen! I would recommend her a million times over and over! Thanks... Read More Brooke for making our engagement and wedding that much more special! -Mallory & Jess ♡

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Sarah T

I couldn't be happier that we booked with LaBenz Photography! Brooke was a ton of fun. She listened to what we wanted but had her own creative edge, too. She also did a great job at capturing very true, genuine moments. I highly recommend LaBenz Photography!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Sydnie A

Brooke was so professional and attentive to our wants and needs on our wedding day. My husband knew of her work and suggested we call her. I'm glad we did, our engagement photos were beautiful and she was a joy to have around on the wedding day. I especially appreciate the... Read More effort she made to meet me and my bridesmaids at the salon while we were getting makeup done, and then to drive to the church to photograph the rest of the day. Even though it was cold and windy outside (for the engagement and the wedding shoots), Brooke made sure we still enjoyed ourselves and captured some beautiful images.

Brooke is the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Tomie C

I could not be more happy that we choose Brooke for our wedding photographer!! :) She did both our engagement and wedding photos. For our engagement photo session, it was FREEZING cold, but Brooke still took amazing photos and didn't mind sticking it out in the cold with us, not... Read More to mention putting up with our naughty pup for some of the photos! When it comes to our wedding photos, they were SO amazing as well!! We are very happy with all of our photos and couldn't ask for more. On the day of our wedding Brooke just felt like one of our friends that was taking photos for us. She was able to keep our big group in check and smiled all along the way. Her sister also assisted for our wedding day, and she was amazing as well! There was never a communication issue and I felt like I could ask her anything, even if it was minor. I would absolutely recommend Brooke to ALL brides and grooms! THANK YOU Brooke!!! :)

Brooke

Hi! I'm Brooke, the person behind the lens! I've had a love for photography ever since I was young and I've always had a camera in my hand. When I got married and we began our family, I realized how important it was to capture life's beautiful moments. I took it a step further and started second shooting with another wedding photographer and instantly fell in love with photographing weddings. This was something I truly love doing and I have never looked back! Thanks for stopping by and I hope our paths meet in the future! xoxo -Brooke

Start a Conversation!