Put on a Smile - Ride in Style - Serving NE Ohio

We serve Northeast Ohio for any of your transportation needs, including weddings, bachelor, bachelorette, concerts, airports, winery tours, bar crawls, blossom rides, birthday, anniversary, proms, homecomings, shuttle service and everything in between. Come and take a look at some of our limos over at YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoERh1d-h1kprTds7z2IqJw

$ – Inexpensive

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

8170 Euclid Chardon Rd., Kirtland, OH We serve all of Northeast Ohio (440) 749-6090
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

Absolutely the easiest, most flexible limo service I have ever worked with. Punctual, friendly and such an awesome driver (courteous). Very professional. Would recommend to anyone- CALL HERE FIRST for the best prices and limo service around!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Delia W

The limo was lovely and well stocked. Gorgeous! Everything from the inquiry/quote stage to the booking to the ride on our magical day went perfectly! The driver was very professional and helpful. Thank you for adding to an unforgettable experience!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Extremely professional and reliable company. The owner is a pleasure to work with. We will definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Brianna H

We used Lake Erie Limo to take us to the airport the day after our wedding. They were very professional, and the Limo was very nice and in good condition. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Judy R

Very professional and easy to work with. Our limo driver was so nice and easy-going. Added a great, fun element to our wedding for our wedding party!

2017-05-23T15:45:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! These reviews make our day : )

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Aimee E

Took care of the guests bridesmaids and groomsmen with shuttles and a stretched towncar for my sister and my brother in law. we were very satisfied with services provided.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel Z

best services for our price range. same limos as on tv shows. other places quoted almost double and didn't want to answer any questions. we feel like lake erie limos wanted our business.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ori J

Just booked services after being best man in one of their limo cars for wedding over the weekend. we lucked out and requested same driver and owner gave nice deal for booking 8 hours.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Gregory M

We have used Lake Erie Limo for sporting events, date nights, and concerts. I'm planning on renewing my vows with my wife, and this is definitely the company I will choose. The cars have been classy and their drivers are so personable and fun!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Destiny W

best deal and most flexible in Cleveland areas. thank u again

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Isaac K

our go to limo service for blossom concerts and they gave us a good deal for wedding with a getaway car to hotel at night time which made my girl happy.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Bo T

From the time they arrived to pick me and my bridesmaids up, they were very helpful every step of the way. Our itinerary was a little off due to weather (which stressed me out) but our driver was very funny and eased the tension. He was very professional and kept insuring us... Read More that we would have a fantastic afternoon, as we did.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Used the Pink Excursion Limo for our bachelorette party. By far one of the best nights in my life!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Fantastic service on our wedding Day. Our driver was super nice and had some great picture suggestions!

Eric

First and foremost, I am a family guy, w/ a wife and 3 kids. I was raised to be fair, treat people how I'd like to be treated, and karma is real. I have been involved with the livery industry for 12 years. A limousine is the ultimate in luxury cars. Unlike many limo owners, I did not get in to this because I saw dollar signs. I take pride in the cars. This is a collection of cars that I am personally always upgrading and changing. I feel for the fleet and service we bring you, we have the best deal around. I have passion and believe in what we do, which has led to plenty of satisfied customers