Lake Harriet Florist

Lake Harriet Florist is committed to offering only the finest wedding arrangements, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our brides are important, our staff of expert floral specialists are dedicated to making your event a stunning and pleasant one! That is why we always go the extra mile to make your arrangements look perfect.

$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

5011 Penn Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
Twin Cities

Awesome Quality and Awesome Service!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Susan C

I looked for and had consultations with a few florists before I met with Lesley from Lake Harriet Florist and always felt like my ideas were not being heard. Many of the people that I met with told me that I could not get what I wanted within my budget, and basically changed my... Read More whole plan for what they thought was better. I knew what I wanted and did not enjoy being made to feel like an ignorant child. BUT thank goodness for Lesley and Lake Harriet Florist! When I met with her, not only were my ideas heard, but she had so many creative ideas to expand on what I told her my vision was. I wanted orchids and knew they were a bit more expensive, but didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount on flowers. Lesley had great ideas on how to incorporate beautiful orchids with other flowers that would look great and balance well. On the day of the wedding my flowers were more spectacular than I had even envisioned! For all you brides, you know how hard that can be :) My bouquet was a fabulous cascading mix of 3 different kinds of orchids, roses, lilies, and mums. I won't give all of the details, but just know that Lake Harriet Florist not only met, but exceeded all of my expectations in service, quality, and value!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Ingrid V

Leslie from Lake Harriet Florist is wonderful! I had a very specific vision for my wedding flowers, but it was all in my head and I couldn't find any photographs that lined up with that vision. Leslie was patient and very flexible. She "got" my vision from the beginning and was... Read More willing to work with it. The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and other arrangements were exactly what I had envisioned, and they held up quite nicely throughout the day. Thank you Leslie and Lake Harriet Florist!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Tori C

Leslie and the Lake Harriet Florist team were absolutely amazing to work with! We ordered my bouquet, all of the bridesmaids bouquets as well as all of the corsages and boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen and relatives. Coming in, I didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted... Read More so I talked with Leslie about the style/feel of our wedding and our colors -- summer wedding with a rustic bohemian/earthy feel. I didn't have any types of specific flowers I wanted except I knew I wanted succulents in the bridal bouquet and in the groom's boutonniere. They absolutely nailed our colors and look with very little direction. The flowers looked amazing, both in person and in pictures and were incredibly unique and perfectly captured the spirit and personality of our wedding. Can't thank Leslie and Lake Harriet Florist enough for all their help!

LOVED LH Florist

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Meghan B

Cheryl from LH Florist really was a joy to work with! She made floral arranging fun and really listened to our ideas. She made sure to give me exactly what I wanted and was always quick to respond to emails.

PERFECT FLOWERS!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Aggie S

I had a wonderful experience with Lake Harriet Florist. I worked with Cheryl from the very beginning, and I had flowers in mind that I wanted. She was very up front that they would be more expensive because of the type of hydrangea I wanted, but even after getting the estimate... Read More it was much less than what I was anticipating! She was so easy to work with and did everything exactly how I wanted it done. The delivery was a nice touch, and everything was set up and ready to go when I got to the venue! I would definitely recommend Lake Harriet Florist and especially Cheryl for any floral occassion!

Review for Lake Harriet Florist

Reviewed on 6/09/2009 Krista B

Very sweet and easy to like;Our flowers didn't last! She must not have sprayed the flowers to last because my bouquet was basically dead after the ceremony. They were beautiful when they arrived but it was a lot of money to not have them last. If you go with her just ask that... Read More the flowers are sprayed so they last. We assumed that would happen and it wasn't. Also what I thought my bouquet would be wasn't what I got. It was pretty but not what I was hoping for. Have a photo and give it to her....

Review for Lake Harriet Florist

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Sara W

Very Creative and easy to work with. good variety of flowers.;a little expensive and the bouquets weren't as big as i thought they would be

TO Lake Harriet Florist