Lake Harriet Florist

Twin Cities, Central Minnesota and Wisconsin

Lake Harriet Florist

Lake Harriet Florist is committed to offering only the finest wedding arrangements, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our brides are important, our staff of expert floral specialists are dedicated to making your event a stunning and pleasant one! That is why we always go the extra mile to make your arrangements look perfect.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

5011 Penn Avenue, Minneapolis, MN Twin Cities, Central Minnesota and Wisconsin (612) 259-8211

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Carol W

Lake Harriet Florist designed such a lovely wedding for my daughter. We loved that Lesley and her team "got" the big picture and then thought of so many more details that made my daughter's wedding truly personalized and unbelievably special. It really put our minds at ease... Read More being able to rent everything like the Chuppah and centerpiece containers. They came and assembled and styled everything which truly took our breath away with just how magical everything looked. In addition to that, the flowers were designed to separate from their containers easily so that we could take them home to use for our hosted brunch the next morning. We then later donated the flowers and they were still fresh and looked gorgeous days later and after being moved around a lot. In a nutshell, Lake Harriet Florist really went above and beyond for us...much more than you would think a typical florist would. When it's time for my other daughter to get married, we will definitely be using Lake Harriet Florist again.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Sarah S

Hiring Lake Harriet Florist was the absolute best decision we made in wedding planning. Lesley is the most fun, bubbly, creative person and she truly made our dreams come to life. We have received compliment after compliment about how beautiful our flowers were at our wedding.... Read More Every single flower, color, arrangement was absolutely perfect. There is nothing I would have changed. Lesley came to our venue and set everything herself to make sure everything was done right. We miss wedding planning because we miss meetings with Lesley! I would 100% recommend Lake Harriet to anyone looking for a unique and breathtaking floral experience for their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Lake Harriet Florist was so amazing to work with. We were originally booked with another florist, but we hadn't received much communication from them so a month before the wedding we reach out to them and they had all the wrong contact information and the bid they had on file... Read More wasn't at all what we had initially signed off on. In a panic, we called Lake Harriet Florist just to see what our options were and my daughter (the bride) and I were so impressed...so much so that we cancelled our plans with the previous florist and moved forward with Lake Harriet Florist. Their customer service was incredible - they always answered my emails and phone calls promptly and were always friendly. They clearly love what they do and it shows because the wedding flowers were incredible. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful they were. We already have them booked for our other daughter's wedding later in 2017!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sara H

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely stunning! Lesley and Lake Harriet Florist exceeded our expectations! We cannot say enough wonderful things about them! Lesley was very detail oriented and knew exactly what we were looking for! Lesley and the Lake Harriet Florist Team... Read More were so professional and welcoming throughout the entire planning process! Will definitely recommend to friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

We were absolutely thrilled with all of the flowers that Lake Harriet Florist did for our wedding. The bridal bouquet, especially, was just incredibly stunning. Many of the guests commented on how beautiful the tables and other bouquets looked. Lesley could not have been more... Read More welcoming and helpful in all of the decisions we made. She is so creative and had wonderful suggestions to help our selection process. Lake Harriet Florist was highly recommended to me by a friend, and I would happily do the same to anyone looking for a special wedding florist.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Lindsey C

I was so impressed with the floral arrangements for my wedding! I had a somewhat unique and distinct vision and Lesley went above and beyond to ensure that the vision came to life. We shared pictures and talked about likes and dislikes and then she just created it, taking it to... Read More a level I had not been able to imagine. I received so many comments on how beautiful our arrangements were. I would definitely recommend working with Lake Harriet Florist!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 S C

It was a pleasure working with Lesley! We absolutely loved our flowers - would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Erin M

Lesley could not have been more wonderful to work with for our August 2017 wedding! I came to her with some ideas, and on our big day Lesley brought those ideas to life and then some! She was always incredibly considerate of our budget and found creative ways to stretch a dollar... Read More for us. She was even willing to use some things that I already had and mix them in with her decor. Our flowers and centerpieces were absolutely stunning and working with Lesley was so enjoyable. She is energetic, caring, and creative and simply a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Sarah A

We used them for our wedding and everything was beautiful! I just told them for my bouquet white flowers and garden style, they ran with it and I thought my bouquet was stunning!!! They were so helpful and accommodating! So happy we chose them!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Sarah P

Loved the flowers and decorations Lesley put together. It was exactly what I wanted. Had a simple vintage theme and she kept within that theme very well. I wanted Red and Blue without looking patriotic and she did such a wonderful job! I got so many compliments. Lesley came and... Read More set everything up and it looked perfect. She also came to pick up things at the end of the night so I didn't have to worry about it. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Taylor O

Super sad and disappointed with how our flowers turned out. I cringe when watching our wedding video with flower close ups :( It might have bit us in the the butt that we tried to be simple and 'hands off' with flowers but I don't think we were on the same page for our vision... Read More at all. Our flowers were delivered 2.5 hours before the ceremony and boutonnieres and half of the bridesmaids flowers were wilted by the ceremony (even in water). I will say, Lake Harriet Florist partially made up for our sadness with pretty lush green centerpieces at our reception.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jennifer S

Lesley is so amazing! She went above and beyond our expectations. The flowers and centerpieces turned out so beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kindra S

I felt that Lake Harriet Florist was a bit disorganized. Although very friendly and meant well, I would not purchase florals through here again for that reason.

2017-06-14T11:13:12 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. If it's not too much trouble, we would be so appreciative if you could email us directly at: [email protected] or give us a call 612-259-8211 and provide us with a few more... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer W

I first saw Lake Harriet Florist's work at another wedding for a friend of mine. Then, a year later it was my turn to get married and I chose Lake Harriet Florist too and I couldn't have been happier. My wedding was very different from my friend's wedding, but Lesley... Read More listened to what I wanted and had some great ideas of her own which I loved and she totally nailed my vision. Actually...what Lake Harriet Florist did was BETTER than what I had in my mind what everything would like. They even put a cute little charm on my handle as my "something blue". It was such a nice touch that was unexpected. I've already recommended Lake Harriet Florist to another friend of mine getting married July 2017 because they were so amazing to work with.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Lake Harriet Florist came as a recommendation from our venue (The Fountain Room) – and wow, what a recommendation! They designed centerpieces that would inspire brides to be, as if they were direct from a magazine. We planned our wedding from afar, and worked with Lesley and... Read More staff remotely. From only a few Pinterest pictures and a couple phone calls, they took a dream and made it perfect! Our centerpieces featured large gorgeous candelabras, with stunning floral arrangements. Even better, guests were able to detach the large arrangements and bring them home. My bouquet was equally as beautiful. I loved large round bouquets and this did not disappoint. It was sturdy and held its glamour all night. We know our Moms will be preserving their corsages, because like everything, they loved them and couldn’t stop remarking about their beauty. But Lake Harriet did not top there – their attention to detail, ability to have two delivery locations, and the staff’s creativity, passion, care, and kind attitudes are what really made the night! Thank you for adding beauty, class, and glamour that is unmatchable!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erin R

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tiffany S

Leslie is fabulous at bringing a wedding dream to life. She helped me create the wedding of my dreams. Every color, flower, green, was perfect. Every bouquet and place setting was gorgeous. The most amazing part was the huppah she built for us to get married under. The draping,... Read More flowers, everything was literally picture perfect.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tiffany S

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marla K

We wanted a vintagey wedding with a woodland feel—flowers in my antique ironstone pitchers and bowls, vintage cakestands, battered sterling candlesticks, random crystal posy vases. Lake Harriet Florist got it completely, and then some. Lesley transformed a vast arts-and-crafts... Read More room into a meadow, each arrangement a minor miracle of greens and wildflowers. She even thought of a moss-covered cake table. I can’t imagine a more enthusiastic, engaged, attentive person at my side.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marla K

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amy T

Lesley at Lake Harriet Florist is amazing to work with. I only had a very rough concept of what I wanted and she and her team completely blew me away. Everything was GORGEOUS! I had gone to previous florists and I just didn't feel like they were very excited about doing the... Read More flowers for my wedding and then once I met Lesley, it was like I had a friend who was doing my flowers. She had lots of suggestions of how to personalize my flowers so that my wedding was uniquely my own. I have already been telling my friends to use Lake Harriet Florist because they truly are remarkable.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kelly M

Lesley was awesome! I originally came in looking to purchase a few flowers from them to design my own bouquets. I had thought the cost to have a professional do it would be way to high for me to afford. Lesley really worked with me and captured my vision for exactly what I... Read More wanted. The bouquets could not have been more beautiful. Lake Harriet Floral knocked it out of the park, five starts for them!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kristin K

Lesley was amazing to work with from start to finish. Beginning with the consultation with me and my husband she was enthusiastic and offered great advice and opinions to us. We really came in with no ideas and she helped us create a vision for our day. The flowers were... Read More absolutely gorgeous and perfect for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Elene K

Flowers and decor turned out amazing! Lake Harriet Florist went above and beyond to turn my venue into a magical space! I would highly recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 jen n

I used Lake Harriet Florist for my July wedding, and couldn't have been happier with my flowers. My wedding was on the small side (we just did a bouquet and boutonniere). Lesley was amazing to work with, taking my vague thoughts and ideas, and turning them into a beautiful and... Read More unique arrangement. It was exactly what I wanted (without knowing how exactly to ask for it!), and she captured the vibe of our wedding perfectly. It was a great experience, and I can't recommend them strongly enough!