Lake Harriet Florist

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

5011 Penn Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
Twin Cities

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Working with Lake Harriet Florist was an exceptional experience. Lesley helped me work through my vision for my wedding flowers and gave me many options and suggestions, even creating mock-ups and sending me pictures. She was very fast to respond to my questions and helped me... Read More easily stay within my budget. I decided to order centerpieces and alter/aisle decor much later on in the planning process, and Lesley worked with me to create ones I loved. The flowers and centerpieces were beautiful, and everything was delivered and set up perfectly. One of my very memorable moments before my wedding is going into the reception hall and seeing the room set up with all the centerpieces and cake flowers. Everything was perfect and beautiful. The execution and craftsmanship of each bouquet, boutonniere, corsage and centerpiece was beyond what I could have hoped for. This team has a talent for attention to detail and they put so much thought into assembling each piece. I would highly recommend Lake Harriet Florist.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jennifer T

What a wonderful experience! Lesley went above and beyond to put together a stunning bouquet that fit with the backyard garden wedding that we had planned along with great suggestions on table décor. Ordering was easy, consultation was intimate and friendly and all of my... Read More questions and inquiries were answered quickly. I thought the pricing was very reasonable and I loved having a local florist close to home. I was extremely pleased with the flowers upon arrival to pick up on the day of the wedding. Lesley is amazing at what she does and it is clear how much she cares about her customers.

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Tori C

Leslie and the Lake Harriet Florist team were absolutely amazing to work with! We ordered my bouquet, all of the bridesmaids bouquets as well as all of the corsages and boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen and relatives. Coming in, I didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted... Read More so I talked with Leslie about the style/feel of our wedding and our colors -- summer wedding with a rustic bohemian/earthy feel. I didn't have any types of specific flowers I wanted except I knew I wanted succulents in the bridal bouquet and in the groom's boutonniere. They absolutely nailed our colors and look with very little direction. The flowers looked amazing, both in person and in pictures and were incredibly unique and perfectly captured the spirit and personality of our wedding. Can't thank Leslie and Lake Harriet Florist enough for all their help!

Awesome Quality and Awesome Service!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Susan C

I looked for and had consultations with a few florists before I met with Lesley from Lake Harriet Florist and always felt like my ideas were not being heard. Many of the people that I met with told me that I could not get what I wanted within my budget, and basically changed my... Read More whole plan for what they thought was better. I knew what I wanted and did not enjoy being made to feel like an ignorant child. BUT thank goodness for Lesley and Lake Harriet Florist! When I met with her, not only were my ideas heard, but she had so many creative ideas to expand on what I told her my vision was. I wanted orchids and knew they were a bit more expensive, but didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount on flowers. Lesley had great ideas on how to incorporate beautiful orchids with other flowers that would look great and balance well. On the day of the wedding my flowers were more spectacular than I had even envisioned! For all you brides, you know how hard that can be :) My bouquet was a fabulous cascading mix of 3 different kinds of orchids, roses, lilies, and mums. I won't give all of the details, but just know that Lake Harriet Florist not only met, but exceeded all of my expectations in service, quality, and value!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Ingrid V

Leslie from Lake Harriet Florist is wonderful! I had a very specific vision for my wedding flowers, but it was all in my head and I couldn't find any photographs that lined up with that vision. Leslie was patient and very flexible. She "got" my vision from the beginning and was... Read More willing to work with it. The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and other arrangements were exactly what I had envisioned, and they held up quite nicely throughout the day. Thank you Leslie and Lake Harriet Florist!