Lake Harriet Florist

Twin Cities, Central Minnesota and Wisconsin

Lake Harriet Florist

Lake Harriet Florist is committed to offering only the finest wedding arrangements, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our brides are important, our staff of expert floral specialists are dedicated to making your event a stunning and pleasant one! That is why we always go the extra mile to make your arrangements look perfect.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

5011 Penn Avenue, Minneapolis, MN Twin Cities, Central Minnesota and Wisconsin (612) 259-8211

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Working with Lake Harriet Florist was an exceptional experience. Lesley helped me work through my vision for my wedding flowers and gave me many options and suggestions, even creating mock-ups and sending me pictures. She was very fast to respond to my questions and helped me... Read More easily stay within my budget. I decided to order centerpieces and alter/aisle decor much later on in the planning process, and Lesley worked with me to create ones I loved. The flowers and centerpieces were beautiful, and everything was delivered and set up perfectly. One of my very memorable moments before my wedding is going into the reception hall and seeing the room set up with all the centerpieces and cake flowers. Everything was perfect and beautiful. The execution and craftsmanship of each bouquet, boutonniere, corsage and centerpiece was beyond what I could have hoped for. This team has a talent for attention to detail and they put so much thought into assembling each piece. I would highly recommend Lake Harriet Florist.

Awesome Quality and Awesome Service!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Susan C

I looked for and had consultations with a few florists before I met with Lesley from Lake Harriet Florist and always felt like my ideas were not being heard. Many of the people that I met with told me that I could not get what I wanted within my budget, and basically changed my... Read More whole plan for what they thought was better. I knew what I wanted and did not enjoy being made to feel like an ignorant child. BUT thank goodness for Lesley and Lake Harriet Florist! When I met with her, not only were my ideas heard, but she had so many creative ideas to expand on what I told her my vision was. I wanted orchids and knew they were a bit more expensive, but didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount on flowers. Lesley had great ideas on how to incorporate beautiful orchids with other flowers that would look great and balance well. On the day of the wedding my flowers were more spectacular than I had even envisioned! For all you brides, you know how hard that can be :) My bouquet was a fabulous cascading mix of 3 different kinds of orchids, roses, lilies, and mums. I won't give all of the details, but just know that Lake Harriet Florist not only met, but exceeded all of my expectations in service, quality, and value!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Ingrid V

Leslie from Lake Harriet Florist is wonderful! I had a very specific vision for my wedding flowers, but it was all in my head and I couldn't find any photographs that lined up with that vision. Leslie was patient and very flexible. She "got" my vision from the beginning and was... Read More willing to work with it. The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and other arrangements were exactly what I had envisioned, and they held up quite nicely throughout the day. Thank you Leslie and Lake Harriet Florist!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer W

I first saw Lake Harriet Florist's work at another wedding for a friend of mine. Then, a year later it was my turn to get married and I chose Lake Harriet Florist too and I couldn't have been happier. My wedding was very different from my friend's wedding, but Lesley... Read More listened to what I wanted and had some great ideas of her own which I loved and she totally nailed my vision. Actually...what Lake Harriet Florist did was BETTER than what I had in my mind what everything would like. They even put a cute little charm on my handle as my "something blue". It was such a nice touch that was unexpected. I've already recommended Lake Harriet Florist to another friend of mine getting married July 2017 because they were so amazing to work with.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Lake Harriet Florist came as a recommendation from our venue (The Fountain Room) – and wow, what a recommendation! They designed centerpieces that would inspire brides to be, as if they were direct from a magazine. We planned our wedding from afar, and worked with Lesley and... Read More staff remotely. From only a few Pinterest pictures and a couple phone calls, they took a dream and made it perfect! Our centerpieces featured large gorgeous candelabras, with stunning floral arrangements. Even better, guests were able to detach the large arrangements and bring them home. My bouquet was equally as beautiful. I loved large round bouquets and this did not disappoint. It was sturdy and held its glamour all night. We know our Moms will be preserving their corsages, because like everything, they loved them and couldn’t stop remarking about their beauty. But Lake Harriet did not top there – their attention to detail, ability to have two delivery locations, and the staff’s creativity, passion, care, and kind attitudes are what really made the night! Thank you for adding beauty, class, and glamour that is unmatchable!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erin R

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tiffany S

Leslie is fabulous at bringing a wedding dream to life. She helped me create the wedding of my dreams. Every color, flower, green, was perfect. Every bouquet and place setting was gorgeous. The most amazing part was the huppah she built for us to get married under. The draping,... Read More flowers, everything was literally picture perfect.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tiffany S

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marla K

We wanted a vintagey wedding with a woodland feel—flowers in my antique ironstone pitchers and bowls, vintage cakestands, battered sterling candlesticks, random crystal posy vases. Lake Harriet Florist got it completely, and then some. Lesley transformed a vast arts-and-crafts... Read More room into a meadow, each arrangement a minor miracle of greens and wildflowers. She even thought of a moss-covered cake table. I can’t imagine a more enthusiastic, engaged, attentive person at my side.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marla K

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Lake Harriet Florist was so amazing to work with. We were originally booked with another florist, but we hadn't received much communication from them so a month before the wedding we reach out to them and they had all the wrong contact information and the bid they had on file... Read More wasn't at all what we had initially signed off on. In a panic, we called Lake Harriet Florist just to see what our options were and my daughter (the bride) and I were so impressed...so much so that we cancelled our plans with the previous florist and moved forward with Lake Harriet Florist. Their customer service was incredible - they always answered my emails and phone calls promptly and were always friendly. They clearly love what they do and it shows because the wedding flowers were incredible. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful they were. We already have them booked for our other daughter's wedding later in 2017!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amy T

Lesley at Lake Harriet Florist is amazing to work with. I only had a very rough concept of what I wanted and she and her team completely blew me away. Everything was GORGEOUS! I had gone to previous florists and I just didn't feel like they were very excited about doing the... Read More flowers for my wedding and then once I met Lesley, it was like I had a friend who was doing my flowers. She had lots of suggestions of how to personalize my flowers so that my wedding was uniquely my own. I have already been telling my friends to use Lake Harriet Florist because they truly are remarkable.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kelly M

Lesley was awesome! I originally came in looking to purchase a few flowers from them to design my own bouquets. I had thought the cost to have a professional do it would be way to high for me to afford. Lesley really worked with me and captured my vision for exactly what I... Read More wanted. The bouquets could not have been more beautiful. Lake Harriet Floral knocked it out of the park, five starts for them!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kristin K

Lesley was amazing to work with from start to finish. Beginning with the consultation with me and my husband she was enthusiastic and offered great advice and opinions to us. We really came in with no ideas and she helped us create a vision for our day. The flowers were... Read More absolutely gorgeous and perfect for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Elene K

Flowers and decor turned out amazing! Lake Harriet Florist went above and beyond to turn my venue into a magical space! I would highly recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 jen n

I used Lake Harriet Florist for my July wedding, and couldn't have been happier with my flowers. My wedding was on the small side (we just did a bouquet and boutonniere). Lesley was amazing to work with, taking my vague thoughts and ideas, and turning them into a beautiful and... Read More unique arrangement. It was exactly what I wanted (without knowing how exactly to ask for it!), and she captured the vibe of our wedding perfectly. It was a great experience, and I can't recommend them strongly enough!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Sara G

We had a good experience working with Lake Harriet Florist. We had 2 consultations to discuss what we want months out and then again about a month before the wedding to finalize. Lesley was very nice to work with and very responsive over email between consultations. I loved how... Read More the bouquets turned out which is the only arrangement we ordered from the florist. They were exactly what I had in mind!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jennifer T

What a wonderful experience! Lesley went above and beyond to put together a stunning bouquet that fit with the backyard garden wedding that we had planned along with great suggestions on table décor. Ordering was easy, consultation was intimate and friendly and all of my... Read More questions and inquiries were answered quickly. I thought the pricing was very reasonable and I loved having a local florist close to home. I was extremely pleased with the flowers upon arrival to pick up on the day of the wedding. Lesley is amazing at what she does and it is clear how much she cares about her customers.

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Tori C

Leslie and the Lake Harriet Florist team were absolutely amazing to work with! We ordered my bouquet, all of the bridesmaids bouquets as well as all of the corsages and boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen and relatives. Coming in, I didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted... Read More so I talked with Leslie about the style/feel of our wedding and our colors -- summer wedding with a rustic bohemian/earthy feel. I didn't have any types of specific flowers I wanted except I knew I wanted succulents in the bridal bouquet and in the groom's boutonniere. They absolutely nailed our colors and look with very little direction. The flowers looked amazing, both in person and in pictures and were incredibly unique and perfectly captured the spirit and personality of our wedding. Can't thank Leslie and Lake Harriet Florist enough for all their help!

Start a Conversation!