Lake Natoma Inn

Folsom, CA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Four stories of historic architecture clad with shingle siding serves as a welcoming hotel with more than 10,000 square feet of event space. At Lake Natoma Inn, to-be-weds can host a picturesque indoor or outdoor wedding topped with serene views of the American River. Enjoy a romantic ceremony that's tailored to your tastes right in the heart of historic Folsom, California.

Couples are welcome to choose from three elegant indoor wedding reception spaces with flexible banquet hall configurations. The largest room is massive, measuring 3,500 square feet all on its own. There are also two outdoor ceremony sites on the grounds, giving the couple even more options to choose from.

Sierra Ballroom. The largest event space at Lake Natoma Inn's conference center. Measuring 41 feet wide by 87 feet long, the Sierra Ballroom seats 280 guests at an elegant seated reception.

Sierra I. With round tables, this event space hosts 110 people. Sierra I includes 2,000 square feet of event space at 41 feet wide by 50 feet long.

Sierra II. Slightly smaller than the other half of the Sierra Ballroom, this space includes 1,500 square feet of reception space to entertain 80 seated wedding guests.

Folsom. With a capacity of 50 people, Folsom's 637 square feet of event space is ideal for an indoor reception held after a beautiful outdoor ceremony hosted on the patio or gazebo located just steps away.

Natoma. Similar in size to the Folsom reception space, Natoma hosts 50 guests and measures 637 square feet.

Placer. The third 637-square foot event space, Placer also hosts 50 people.

Sutter Room: When combined, the Folsom, Placer and Natoma reception areas form the 1900-square foot Sutter Room. With round tables, to-be-weds can entertain up to 120 guests.

Gorgeous windows offer a front-row view of the fireside patio and the garden patio located just outside. These gorgeous spaces are often chosen as the setting for outdoor ceremonies or an extension to the wedding reception.

Pavilion: Host a private celebration in Lake Natoma Inn's 2900-square foot pavilion. Seating 170 loved ones at round tables, this is a favored location for wedding celebrations. To-be-weds are particularly fond of the room's lavish decor. Draped 10-foot ceilings and regal chandeliers give the pavilion a grand finishing touch.

Patio: Invite up to 100 supporters to share in a celebration hosted on the venue's outdoor patio space.

Gazebo: The gazebo has a little more shade and the best views of the property. A total of 100 guests can participate in the festivities from this stunning venue.

No matter the season, Lake Natoma Inn offers an ideal experience that caters to the couple's every need. From cozy cocktail receptions to lavish gatherings that pull out all the stops, the experienced event staff at Lake Natoma Inn are ready and willing to make the day go off without a hitch.

Don't forget to ask about the venue's special offers and wedding packages. From start to finish and from the ceremony to guest accommodations, the couple can expect a seamless experience.

About 25 miles northeast of Sacramento, California, Folsom is a little town with a big history. Made famous during the 19th century Gold Rush, Folsom has now evolved into a sophisticated city perfect for hosting weddings. Cultural attractions are accented by breathtaking views of rolling vistas and a dramatic outdoor landscape, making Folsom an exciting destination for everyone's tastes.

Lake Natoma Inn makes sure each guest is comfortable with thoughtful additions such as on-site parking, a seasonal outdoor pool, a hot tub and a 24-hour fitness center with saunas. To make sure the couple enjoys every minute of their big day, Lake Natoma Inn features breathtaking premium suites with sumptuous amenities like whirlpool tubs and snug fireplaces.

Host bridal gatherings, wedding day celebrations, rehearsal dinners or anniversary parties at the only full-service hotel in the area.

Placing special emphasis on providing a comfortable experience, the wedding director and banquet and catering specialists at Lake Natoma Inn are prepared to assist to-be-weds with organizing the specifics of their celebrations. Outstanding event menus prepared by the on-site bar and grill are a favorite among the venue's reviews. Also credited for having a flexible, knowledgeable and friendly demeanor, Lake Natoma Inn's experienced staff will surely put your mind to ease.

There may be multiple weddings held on the property on the same day, but, thanks to the floorplan of the venue and expert timing of the event staff, each ceremony and reception is handled with individual care.

Outdoor adventurists will enjoy The American River Parkway's Jedediah Smith Memorial Trail, with separate options for equestrians, cyclists and hikers. Take some time enjoying nature's wonders while relaxing among the trees or trying your luck fishing along the parkway.

Other adventures take canoes, kayaks and rafts down the bubbling streams of the American River. You can also take a recreational boat out on Discovery Park or go shopping at the quaint galleries and boutiques located along Historic Old Town Folsom.

Please note that the Lake Natoma Inn does not provide microphones during outdoor ceremonies. However, tables, chairs and the day-of coordinator are all included in the venue's price.

The venue provides a complimentary room for the couple to for their honeymoon night. With stunning views of the ceremony venue, the suites are also a popular choice for bachelorette reservations. The spacious options give the bridal party plenty of room to get prepared for the ceremony in the morning.

Decorated with comfortable furnishings and plush bedding, Lake Natoma Inn makes guests feel as if they're right at home. Additional perks make this venue feel like a home away from home:

• Flat-screen televisions
  • Microwaves
  • Whirlpool tubs
  • In-room dining option
  • Recognized for excellence by Style Magazine

A beautiful place for a memorable event

Situated between historic Folsom and picturesque Lake Natoma, the Lake Natoma Inn offers a setting that will be memorable for your guests. We offer a Garden Gazebo, a Grand Wedding Pavilion with crystal chandeliers and dramatic draped ceiling and two spacious ballrooms to accommodate up to 250 people.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Hotel, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

702 Gold Lake Drive, Folsom, CA (916) 932-2769

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Debbie J

We got married Oct 1, 2016 at Lake Natoma Inn, it was a picture perfect day for us. The service was over the top excellence & the food was so fabulous our attendees are still talking about it. Working with Erin, the #1 wedding planner extrodinaire, was a dream come true, she is... Read More so caring and her ideas helped make our wedding the best day ever! My new in-laws cant stop talking about how wonderful she was and her attention to details made our day perfect. The venue was beautiful and the staff is the best you can find!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Lindsay W

Everyone involved at the hotel was amazing!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Ruthie A

We had our wedding at the Lake Natoma Inn this August, and we could not have been happier with our choice! I researched 50+ different venues all over Northern California, and given what we were looking for (outdoor garden ceremony site, indoor banquet room, and guest... Read More accommodations at the same location or close by), LNI was the clear winner for both quality and value. What we didn't expect was that the staff were also OUTSTANDING, leading to a stress-free wedding planning experience and perfect wedding day! Erin was our wedding coordinator, and she was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout all the wedding planning. She was also terrific on the wedding day itself: friendly, calm, knowledgeable, flexible, and making sure everything ran smoothly. We had a number of special requests (dietary restrictions, timing, etc.), and the LNI staff went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. Given how many weddings we know they do, we were impressed with the great care that they take for each and every couple! We had our ceremony on the Patio (their beautiful garden, with greenery and flowers everywhere), and it was breathtaking. At first, the little paranoid part of me worried that we might hear outside noise from the pool (it was a hot day), hotel guests, cars, etc...... but we didn't hear a peep! It ended up being sheltered/secluded enough that we felt like nothing existed apart from our wedding. The banquet food was delicious and an amazing value, and the bar package prices are excellent too. Rooms also had all the amenities and were reasonably priced. The main downside is that they are open to doing multiple weddings in one day, but the spaces are separate enough (and they stagger the timing), so I don't think it would cause any issues. Luckily, we were the only wedding that day (a Sunday), so we didn't even have to worry about it, and the staff was extra flexible with timing, space, etc. We could not have been happier with our LNI experience!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Alicia M

Wonderful service. Beautiful venue. Everyone was helpful. The food was tasty and the bar service was awesome. I felt relaxed at and ease. They took care of us for sure. Erin and Dave helped make our night perfect.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Mikayla R

Lake Natoma Inn has done so many weddings and they have a great system in place to make sure everything goes smoothly. I worked with a total of three coordinators that were all amazing (the first coordinator left to start her own business, the second had two other weddings that... Read More night, so a third took over for her). We also had a "captain" that was with us throughout the whole reception. She was phenomenal! She made sure that we always had champagne in our glass and was there to make sure everything was going smoothly. She helped to set up and to pack up after the wedding. With my family helping with the packing up, I didn't have to worry about anything. They also quickly got us carts to get everything up to our rooms. We stayed in the suites the night before and the night of and it was perfect!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Alex S

We chose Lake Natoma Inn for a multitude of reasons, but having reflected now on our ceremony and reception a few weeks later, we are even happier that we chose Lake Natoma Inn for our wedding! We had many guests coming from out of town, so it was wonderful to have a central... Read More location for everyone to stay (and such a great location in Old Folsom!) and with such easy access to the ceremony and reception! We had our wedding outside and it was so beautiful and romantic! They had flowers planted over and above the flowers we purchased from the florist, and it was so green and spring-feeling. Our reception was right next door, and EVERYONE commented on how good the food was! Ashley was our wedding coordinator and she was very helpful and accommodating. Dave was the head server during the reception and we could not have been taken care of any better! When we got back to our room, the staff had put together food for us (complete with utensils to eat with!) so we could enjoy a meal before going to bed. The venue was great for both the ceremony and reception, but the value is even better! I looked at other venues in the area, but Lake Natoma Inn provided a fantastic wedding experience at a very reasonable price which allowed us to invite more guests. I'm not sure there is a thing I would change about how our wedding went. Thank you to Lake Natoma Inn staff, especially Ashley and Dave!

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Sarah B

Expensive, but beautiful!

Great place to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Alyse K

I am so glad we had our wedding at the Lake Natoma Inn. Erin made everything so easy and stress free. The night went perfectly with all of her planning and Dave who ran the night. I would suggest this place in a heart beat to anyone who asked. Thank you Lake Natoma Inn.

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 catalina d

This venue was a great location for my wedding. The site was beautiful and easy to locate for all guests. My coordinator, Erin, was amazing. From day one, all of my details were taken care of and anything I needed I received. The event staff was amazing. They took care of my... Read More guests and made sure everything was out on time, and even a guest that couldn't make it down to the reception, was made a plate to go. Food was great. The wedding site and reception site were all at the hotel. Their outdoor garden is very pretty and well kept. My wedding was in September and the sun was never a problem for our guests. All around, The Lake Natoma Inn was a great venue for our wedding and my husband and I were very pleased with their services.

Great venue site!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Kristin D

I held my reception at Lake Natoma Inn and it was wonderful! All the staff were professional and provided great service! The wedding coordinator Julie Riggs was knowledgeable and helped where needed. The were accommodating with the number of guests I had, originally I was in the... Read More smaller room and when we realized we had too many people, they moved us to the larger room. Beautiful location! Loved taking the pictures my the river as well. Highly recommended.

Terrific Venue!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Lindsay B

We worked with Erin LoBue, the wedding coordinator. She was amazing! Any question I had she would answer right away, though phone calls or emails. The venue was beautiful, and the food was very good! All of Erin's hard work, and that of the staff, made it a very smooth... Read More running day!

We has the best wedding!

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Brianne G

Our wedding was more than we could have ever imagined. The hotel was extremely accommodating from the whole year of planning down to the last minute of the reception. We would do it all over again! Our families are still talking about how wonderful everything was weeks and weeks... Read More after the wedding was over.

Lake Natoma Inn Beautiful Wedding Site

Reviewed on 4/07/2013 Sara R

We had both our ceremony and our reception at Lake Natoma Inn. Erin our wedding coordinator, a member of the LNI staff was avaiable through the entire process of the wedding. From booking vendors to setting up the ceremony she was there. When she was out of town a member of her... Read More staff got back to us. Erin is wonderful. Our ceremony was outside in the gazebo site...it was beautiful, 160 people no problem. They let us decorate however we wanted, even their fence and lamp posts. Reception was in the pavillion. Decorated beautifully and LNI provides all linens and table center mirrors, votives and more. The banquet manager Diane is superb. She is more than any bride could ever ask for. Only down side is the hotel is on the smaller side. only 104 rooms, they give you a great wedding rate, but for a large wedding you need to book rooms early.

Amazing

Reviewed on 12/22/2012 Brittany A

Love the wedding staff very nice

Awesome venue

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Tina B

The Lake Natoma Inn is a beautiful venue to have an outside wedding. It made you feel like you are in the great out doors with the majestic trees and the bike trail behind it. Erin who is the wedding coordinator is just the most professional and kind person you can meet. She... Read More answers every question that you have even if it doesn't have to with the venue. I would recommend the Pavilion part of the inn as this is the place that I had the reception. Just beautiful.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Amanda C

From the day we met with the coordinator for the first time to the wedding day, everyone at Lake Natoma Inn was over-the-top helpful! I highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Samantha B

I love everyone who worked there. They are on top of everything that you need.

Ron and Mel Wedding

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Melvesia B

It was everthing we wanted it.

Awesome Wedding

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Amanda Z

My husband and I just got married on July 7th 2012 at Lake Natoma Inn. Everyone from the coordinator to the waiters were fantastic and we don't have anything negative to say. Everything went off without any problems.

WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Alexa L

Lake Natoma Inn, first of all, is BEAUTIFUL. You have 2 options for an outdoor setting for the ceremony and 3 different ballrooms for the reception. The staff...there are no words for how wonderful they are! They really make your day special.

A wonderful place to get married

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Hayden Z

I had my wedding here in May 2012 and the staff was fantastic! I was in contact with them 9 months before my wedding and had meeting and emails with them all the way up till the day of the wedding. One of the wedding coordinators ran the rehearsal and it ran so smoothly and... Read More after only a few minutes everyone knew what they were supposed to do. The day of the wedding, the wedding coordinator kept everyone on time and made everything run smoothly. The staff were wonderful and made sure me and my groom were well taken care of during the reception as well as all of my guests. We were SO impressed with the service! I would definitely recommend them!

amazing venue

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 shauna c

We had the pavillion room and It was absolutely beautiful! We had about 60 guests and the room was more than big enough. The food was delicious and the staff were excellent. Especially Dave! He was so sweet, he packed two to-go containers for me and my husband to enjoy later on... Read More after the wedding. Everyone raved about the food. We got the lake natoma inn buffet and even our vegetarian and vegan friends loved it! Thank you lake natoma inn

Have your wedding here!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Anh N

The Lake Natoma Inn was the best choice we made for our wedding. The Director of Weddings, Erin LoBue was with us from start to finish through this process and she was incredibly patient and supportive. Christina Menthe, the wedding coordinator was also available to us for... Read More questions and random drop in visits with vendors and friends. This all-inclusive venue with beautiful backdrop was perfect for our May 12 outdoor ceremony. We held our reception in the Pavilion which had an amazing fabric draped ceiling and didn't feel like just another ballroom. For our 140 or so guests, it was spacious and comfortable, even with a photo booth, candy buffet, DJ and dance floor. Linens of any color, full table settings, centerpiece mirror and four votives, champagne/cider toast were included. Our guests raved about the food! We enjoyed it at the tasting as well and it turned out even better on the day of our wedding. You know the food is good when you eat it cold almost four hours later. Definitely consider LNI for your event because you won't be sorry... Congratulations and best wishes for your big day!

Fantastic Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Laura J

Lake Natoma Inn is a fantastic wedding venue! I worked with Christina throughout the planning process – she is great as well. She is super responsive to any questions or emails, and even as the wedding got closer, she was always available for questions or changes, etc. I never... Read More felt like a bother to her. They were very flexible on the buffet options as well – we didn’t really care for the lasagna and they allowed us to switch the food out with another option without charging us extra. They really are there to meet your needs and do what they can to make your day perfect. The day of the wedding ran smooth as well – she was there to coordinate the ceremony, and then the banquet manager pretty much handles the reception. They were great in making sure people knew when to eat, checked in with my husband and I throughout the reception to ensure we had everything we needed, etc. They were super attentive and very easy to work with. The food was excellent! Just a heads up in regards to the ceremony, LNI does not have any microphones for your minister performing the ceremony. Our DJ didn’t have one either, so our ceremony was performed with no microphone, and some guests commented it was a little difficult to hear, as we are close to Folsom Blvd so you could hear some traffic. I’d highly recommend renting a suite (especially for the girls) the night before – these rooms are great, and overlook the ceremony venue. They are spacious and plenty of room to get ready the next morning. Plus if you’re lucky you get to watch a wedding from your room the night before yours.  All of our guests staying at the hotel indicated their rooms were great with comfortable beds as well, so it’s great for out of town guests. I would definitely recommend LNI for anybody looking for a wedding venue!

THEE Worst!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 mary q

Over priced. The staff were like robots. Breakfast was over $30.00. Smells were horrible, they had barking dogs all night long. Over priced, they charged for water, movies for $18.00 each. Terrible experience! No fresh towels~I do NOT know how this place stays in business!