Lake Oak Meadows Weddings and Events

Temecula, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Lake Oak Meadows Weddings and Events

A VINEYARD IN TEMECULA, CA

Lake Oak Meadow is a stunning venue to choose for an outdoor wedding event. Located in Temecula Wine Country, California, it provides a breathtaking backdrop for memorable wedding photos including mountains, flagstone patios, estate landscaping and trees, a lake with fountains and a jetty and the vineyard. This unique venue in the Temecula wine country accommodates over 300 guests for a wedding event.

The Lawn. The private outdoor ceremony is held on the lawn and the bride and groom exchange their vows under an arch or gazebo. The waterfront setting, surrounded by trees and colorful flowers, provides numerous opportunities for beautiful wedding photos.

The Dance Lounge. This is the only indoor area at the facility and is where guests can dance the night away on the dance floor. The room features a stone fireplace and column lighting.

The Vista Terrace. The main reception is held on this picturesque terrace. The stunning outdoor area features a grapevine covered arbor with fire pits and comfortable furnishings underneath it. Beautiful outdoor lighting enhances the ambience and guests can enjoy the spectacle of fire ring fountains on the lake.

Ceremonies and receptions held at Vitagliano Vineyards and Winery at Lake Oak Meadows from Monday to Thursday require a minimum of 50 guests, while an event held on a Friday or Sunday needs a minimum booking of 100 guests and a Saturday booking requires 125 guests. The day-of event coordinator is on hand to oversee the entire event.

The facility rental includes use of the peninsula and reception wedding grounds area, a venue coordinator, a gazebo or arch, wedding parasols and pre-ceremony drinks of water and lemonade, which may be upgraded to champagne. A five-hour booking is given for the ceremony and reception. A table or wagon for gifts is also available, as is a wine barrel or sign-in table.

The All-Inclusive Package includes a professional DJ, a display of the water fountains and fire features, the peninsula for the ceremony and Vista Terrace for the reception with the Veranda for dancing, use of the outdoor fire pits, the reception setup, table lanterns as centerpieces, a four-hour hosted standard bar and a champagne or sparkling cider toast.

The Lavish Planning Package is an upgraded planning package. Planning begins as soon as it is booked and there is no limit to the amount of phone or email communication during this process.

The catering options include a buffet or plated dinner. The Primitivo Buffet offers a choice of hors d’oeuvres, a salad, a vegetable and potato or rice side dish, bread and butter and a choice of two entrees. For this package, tables and chairs are included for the ceremony and reception as well as table linens and napkins in ivory, white or black, china, flatware and glassware, professional service staff, water service, wine service, a cake cutting service and a coffee station when the cake cutting commences. The Benedetto Plated option has the same features except there is a choice of duet entrees. For both menus, the hors d’oeuvres selections include salmon mousse, Caprese skewers and chicken satay, among others, while a choice of chicken breast, tilapia or Angus top round is given for the entree.

For entertainment throughout the wedding event, a DJ and emcee services are provided by Good Time Entertainment. The couple’s playlist is customized by the DJ who also helps with customized lighting or sound requirements.

Numerous upgrades are available including a horse and carriage, reception lanterns, a honeymoon suite, rattan or traditional belly bars, custom monogram lighting, a projector and screen, patio heaters and a s’mores bar. A copy of the facility’s preferred vendors list is available to download from their website.

Booking a wedding event at Vitagliano Vineyards and Winery at Lake Oak Meadows has extra perks:

• An hour’s rehearsal with the day-of event coordinator
  • The two-room bridal suite is available six hours before the ceremony, featuring a hair and make-up station
  • The groom’s suite is available three hours before the ceremony, featuring a pool table
  • Seven fire pit tables for dusk and after
  • Lake fire rings for the evening
  • A custom wedding cake
  • The couple receives a $100 gift certificate from Madam Palooza furniture and prop rentals when upgrading to the Lavish Planning Package
  • Complimentary event parking
  • Security guard
  • A booking made within three months of the wedding event offers a deep discount for individual food prices

Turn Your Dreams Into Reality

Whether you are looking for a rustic country feel, a vintage chic look or a classic ranch style wedding, Lake Oak Meadows is the perfect canvas to create your dream wedding! Lake Oak Meadows, nestled in the heart of picturesque Temecula wine country, is just a short drive from surrounding San Diego, Orange, and Los Angeles counties. Our private lakeside ceremony and reception sites are situated in the middle of our winery estate surrounded by lush trees, impressive fountains of fire and water and shady knolls with heirloom roses. Let our stunning venue be the backdrop for a wedding that will leave a lasting memory with your friends and family.

• Outdoor - Covered

Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

36101 Glenoaks Road, Temecula, CA (951) 676-6162

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lauren S

Where to begin?! This place is wedding perfection. We had our dream wedding on June 15, 2017 thanks to an incredible team of vendors and the amazing Lisa Occhipinti, our planner and new best friend. From the very beginning Layne gave us our tour and was incredibly helpful and... Read More instrumental in answering our questions. Throughout the planning process even though she has nothing to do with the wedding beyond reserving the date, she was available when minor issues arose and helped make sure everything was in place. There were a lot of vendors included in our package which we'll talk about below. All of them were awesome! Venue: To start with, the actual venue is absolutely gorgeous. We booked about a year and a half in advance to save our date and in that time they made so many improvements. They are constantly upgrading and making everything even more beautiful and perfect than it already is. You think it can't get any better but it does. The lake is so picturesque and kept perfectly manicured year round with gorges flowers. The fountains, fire pits, fire features in the lake, market lights for the reception, ceremony on the lake, and every other detail is just magical. The bathrooms for your guests are even beautiful. The bridal suite for getting ready it gorgeous! Planning and Day of Coordinator: Lisa Occhipinti from Celebrations by Diana. She was hands down the most instrumental and amazing person involved with our day. She totally nailed our vision and made all of our wedding dreams come true. She was so easy to work with and communicate with. She made the process fun and was always so reassuring that we were doing great and that everything was going to be perfect (and she was right, she made sure it was). The day of coordination was included with our package but we upgraded and had her help us more in depth as well. Staff: Their staff the day of our wedding was absolutely A+. They were so gracious and catered to us as the bride and groom making sure we were always taken care of and constantly checking in with us. The bar staff was entertaining and friendly, the security and clean up crew was amazing, the catering team, the DJ, our day of coordinator and everyone else in between. The management was also incredibly helpful when a small issue arose and worked with us to fix it without making us feel stressed at all. DJ: Mike from Good Times Entertainment, he kept the party going and was an all around amazing DJ. We made an entire playlist for our cocktail hour and dinner and he played exactly as we requested. For the dance part we told him to do his thing and he totally rocked it. We had an small intimate wedding yet he kept our guests not he dance floor the entire time. Catering: Temecula Catering, you outdid yourself. We had a plated menu and it was beautiful and delicious. Our guests could not stop talking about how it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Temecula Catering was so easy to work with and really made sure we were extremely happy with our wedding menu prior to our wedding day. Everything was perfect! Cake: BoCakes. Super delicious and exactly beautifully how we envisioned. To wrap it up, we had our dream fairy tale wedding and we could not recommend Lake Oak Meadows venue any more. It was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Stacey V

This venue is absolutely beautiful. Everything came out perfect and I couldn't have wished for more. The staff is so helpful and friendly. Thank you Lake Oak Meadows!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Erinn H

I could not have asked for a more beautiful experience. The staff, the venue, the food, perfect! We are so thankful for everything Lake Oak Meadows did to make our special day the absolute best it could be. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a venue for a... Read More wedding or any other event they are planning.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Shannon S

Lake Oak Meadows is a lovely venue, and the staff were very professional and helpful before, during, and after our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tammy R

Amazing venue. Thanks for turning our dreams into a reality.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Linda P

This venue is amazing. The pictures just don't do it justice and it is an absolutely majestic and beautiful view to take in. I had my wedding in August 2017 and I got so many compliments from my guests on how beautiful and how seamless the wedding went. The staff at Lake Oak is... Read More so accommodating, so helpful, and so kind! I lucked out because the whole summer has been hot and literally the day before our wedding the temperature was in the 90s but on the day of our wedding, it went down 10 degrees and we got the most beautiful day out of it. The coordinator that they give you day of was an immense help to me and made our day amazing. The staff goes out of their way to see if we need anything and I couldn't have asked for a better day than what they gave me. The only bummer thing I have to say is that I unfortunately missed a few things during clean-up after our wedding and when I went to get it the next day they were gone. :/ But that's more my fault, then theirs. I'm trying to find another reason to have a celebration at this venue lol, because the day I left I told my husband we need to come back. So Lake Oaks, expect us back for our 10, 25, and 50 year renewal ceremony!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melissa M

I Just had my dream wedding at this venue, and it was perfect! Lets start with the bridal suit, it was stunning to get ready in and the photos were even better because of this room! Walking with my dad around the lake and having all my friends and family watch was a memory Ill... Read More ever forget! The ceremony was so intimate and I guess they just installed a new sound system so it was the cherry on top! The whole day felt so organized and nice, Lake Oak Meadows went out of their way to accommodate and Haley our coordinator was AWESOME!!!! I was worried about the DJ and the music, but with the new sound system and experienced DJ it was perfect! We danced all night! And I cant get over the sound system!!!!! Thank you Lake Oak Meadows, I recommend this place to Any bride and the venue could match any theme!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 chad R

I just attended a wedding here and I was blown away!!! It's so beautiful and the fire in the lake was a great touch! We had a blast and felt like it was one of the better weddings we've ever attended.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lathena W

The venue is gorgeous!!! breathtaking! And we're happy we went here. But there were few things that really bothered me just by principal and I don't personally believe is good business. My wedding was amazing, don't get me wrong! Everything was beautiful, the coordinator & staff... Read More were great and the DJ Mike was fantastic! But I was a bit annoyed because we had sent our friends who are getting married to them and they ended up booking their wedding for next Sept. But when they booked they were offered an additional hour ($900 value) for free. We were not offered that so naturally i called and asked for the same offer since we were already adding it to our contract and we were denied. Instead they've us the option for two other, lower priced add ons that I was not interested in at all. I just felt that was very unfair especially given the fact that the options were not add ons that we hadn't asked for. Rather that offering us additional lighting & whatever else it was, I feel like they should've given us the same incentive (extra hour) or waived one of the add ons that we HAD already signed up for. We paid the $900 for our extra hour and got free lighting that we didn't care to have while our friends got their hour for free...Whatever. Another thing that bothered me was that, they wouldn't give us a bottle of wine! I know it seems stupid, but when you're signing a 17k contract, you'd think they would be willing to pass you along a bottle to celebrate. Nope, they made us pay for the bottle at our contact signing. So I thought I'd try again for the actual wedding... for our ceremony celebration we nailed box shut with letters and 2 bottles of wine for our 10 & 20 year, and even though we paid for the open bar, they still charged us for both of the bottles! I mean it's only $50 a bottle and it really is not about the money. For me it's more about the principal of it all. You can't even offer a bottle of wine for the customers paying you nearly 20k AND referred you to make ANOTHER 20k?!? I've been in customer service 10+ years, and this seems pretty elementary to me. A little appreciation goes a long way! Any ways, that's all other than that everything was fantastic, the food was great and everyone keeps telling me that it was the best wedding food and most beautiful place ever!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Monica B

Extraordinary isn't even a good enough word to describe this amazing venue. We cannot be more happy with how smooth our big day and leading up to the big day went. Everyone at Lake Oak Meadows was so nice and such a big help with anything we needed. We have gotten so many... Read More compliments about how wonderful and beautiful everything at our wedding was. Would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a true fairytale wedding.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Only asset is the beautiful venue. Beyond that, customer service falls off a cliff. Business is more into making money than customer service, especially if they can make money from your misfortune. They tell you they work seamlessly with the caterer, but when you complain to... Read More either one, they bifurcate their responsibilities and blame each other. We had teenagers serving the guests, like Ronins without a leader. Working hard, but obviously on minimum wage and inexperienced. I tipped everyone including the kitchen staff twice the maximum amount suggested. Not their fault. In fact, the caterer actually shot back at me with an argumentative tone, as if the bad service was my fault !! The bride's mother didn't get her plate until 10 minutes after all the other 9 people on our table had received theirs. Never has a service oriented company talked to me like that. My credit card must have gone through! The venue's response email to any flexibility starts with "as per your contract". It's all about squeezing as much money out of you on this special occasion when you are vulnerable.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kyle C

My wife and I recently got married at Lake Oak Meadows and couldn't be happier with our choice in venue. The ceremony and reception sites are beautiful and the staff went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect. Another awesome feature is the groom's suite, all the... Read More guys were able to play pool before the ceremony. Definitely a perfect place for a wedding...highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kristin P

I recently got married at Lake Oak Meadows and can't say enough wonderful things about the venue. It is beyond beautiful and the staff is amazing. From start to finish our wedding was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My daughter got married at Lake Oak Meadows on 10/01/15 and we could not have been happier. The price was better than most in the area and the features were many. The water and fire in the lake was stunning and the peninsula where they got married was a unique backdrop. The... Read More staff was very helpful and our coordinator Angie was terrific. Do yourself a favor and check out this venue.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Janet E

My friend recently got married here and I was happily asked to be a part of her bridal party. First off, Lake Oak Meadows is a stunning venue. I couldn't believe how green and beautiful it was. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful with all our needs. We all had such a... Read More fun evening. I will never forget it!

Breathtaking Venue with Helpful Staff

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My husband and I got married at LOM in September 2014. As soon as we stepped on the grounds we knew this was where we wanted to say our vows, this place is absolutely breathtaking!!! The wedding itself went off without a hitch, our wedding coordinator Angela did an absolute... Read More amazing job and nailed every detail. The entire staff at LOM were extremely helpful and did everything they could to meet our needs that day and the days leading up. There is no place more beautiful than Lake Oak Meadows.

Amazing Location!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

This venue was the beautiful site of my sister's wedding. Everything was so spectacular and I can't believe how smoothly everything went. The event staff, caterers, and wedding coordinator were all amazing and professional. I would highly recommend Lake Oak Meadows. I don't... Read More think you will find a prettier venue in all of Temecula Wine Country.

Perfect Day, Incredible Venue

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My husband and I got married at Lake Oak Meadows June 19, 2015. This venue is amazing!! We fell in love with it when we toured it, and it was everything we had hoped for on our wedding day. The bridal and groom suites are perfect for getting ready, and the bride and her... Read More bridesmaids get to arrive with plenty of time to get ready in leisure. It made for a very relaxing and fun start to such a big day! After we arrived, we didn't have to worry about a thing. The coordinator communicates with the rest of the staff at the venue, and keeps things running smoothly. The catering company this venue works with was WONDERFUL (I recommend a tasting... it is so fun!) and the food was great. We opted for the open bar, and our guests really enjoyed that. The DJ, Mike Shroyer, is great and kept the party fun. He is truly gifted at what he does, and you will not be disappointed. Lastly, we were so happy with the atmosphere and ambiance this venue allowed us and our guests to enjoy. The landscaping is flawless, and the natural beauty of the venue allows for a fairy tale like surrounding, which really comes across through photos. The lake and fountains light up when the sun goes down, and it makes for a very romantic setting. We were so pleased with Lake Oak Meadows, and feel lucky it was our wedding venue.! You get alot for what you pay for! I highly recommend it.

Great place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Went to a friends wedding at Lake Oak Meadows a few weeks ago and this place is fantastic! The place is beautiful, the food was great, and the staff was friendly. Highly recommended!

Wonderful Venue!

Beautiful Day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

It was such a pleasure to have our wedding at Lake oak meadows. The staff was so easy to work with and kept in constant contact with me. The entire day ran so smoothly. To be able to arrive at one location and have everything from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception to... Read More honeymoon suite in the same place saves so much time for your program. I highly recommend the horse and carriage for an entrance. Our guests still can't stop talking about the wedding and how amazing everything was...especially the food. Thank you so much to the entire LOM staff and Angela our coordinator. It was a perfect day.

Lake Oak Meadows Review

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Bennsey J

This venue is STUNNING. All of the guests were raving about the scenery and upkeep of the venue. The fire pits were charming, and the ceremony site was gorgeous. My only comment about the site - the dance floor is awkwardly positioned, though I understand that it was built that... Read More way for noise regulations in the area. The Lake Oak Meadows staff were kind, though my Venue Coordinator changed three different times during wedding planning. This was very frustrating, as the second and third replacements would e-mail me the same thing each time they introduced themselves to me. This made me think that no one was taking the time to even look at my file.

Fairytale wedding

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Nellie Z

The property is just amazing and worked out for all of my hopes and dreams. The landscape was perfect and the atmosphere was a dream come true.

Amazing day, with minor hitches!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Crystal S

My husband and I got married at Lake Oak in March, and oh my gosh, we were blown away in amazement! From the day we booked our venue, to the day of our wedding, we really felt like royalty. Pros: Hayley Radford was AMAZING. I am personally a wedding coordinator, and... Read More cannot even begin to speak highly enough about Hayley. She made me feel 100% at ease the entire time. Let me tell you, working in the industry, I am very picky and know what to expect and am constantly in control over every detail over others weddings. Hayley had us at ease the entire time! We never once had to worry about any details. Price/Value is unbelievable. I cannot even count the amount of people who raved over our beautiful venue! It truly was a fairy tale! Cons: It does take a while to get ahold of people at times in the venue. Additionally, I had asked since we were short of our guest count if we could receive a couple complimentary heaters... I understand that we were short on our guest count, but due to the amount of business being brought in, I figured it would be a nice courtesy. Granted, if this had occurred, it would have been icing on the cake. We certainly were not expecting , nor entitled to this, but it would have been nice had it occurred.