Lakeview Farms Events

(32)

Dover, PA

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

SEPT 12, 2015 ,April 9,July 16 2016 AVAILABLE

Have it your way. Have it all ! The perfect farm setting is waiting for you, now customize it to your lifestyle. Enjoy the freedom to create a venue setting that will be remembered for a lifetime. Gorgeous setting, water features, fantastic photographic opportunities await you.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

3440 Admire Road, Dover, PA

PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Lacey S

Lakeview farms is the most perfect and peaceful place to have a wedding ceremony and reception. The beauty of the property speaks for itself! What I think is so great about it is that you have so many opportunities and options for making it your own wedding. There are plenty of beautiful ceremony sites to choose from. I think that the simplicity of the barn itself with the beautiful wood and stone walls allows you to have a blank slate in order to create whatever look/style/theme you are going for. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding venue! The owner, Deb, is the best. She makes everything so personable and you can tell how much she truly cares about your special day.

Lakeview Farms, Dover PA

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Lauren G

We used Lakeview Farms for our wedding on May 25, 2013. It was the first place we looked at and we booked it right away because it was amazing. Deb was wonderful in every aspect of the wedding process with questions that we had. The property is beautiful and there are so many different possibilities with the property. Everything turned out beyond perfect for our wedding and it could not of been at a better location. Thanks Deb!

Amazing Venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Kathleen G

We got married here in August 2013 and absolutely loved it! We highly recommend Lakeview Farms to anyone. From the moment we walked in to initially tour the barn we fell in love with the venue. All of our guests were amazing at the location. We used the lower outdoor patio as our cocktail hour so guests were able to enjoy the lake view and play yard games. After dinner we had a bon fire (in addition to dancing) so guests had a few options to choose from. Deb and Mandy were great to work with! They made the process so easy and effortless. They allow you to visit the barn Saturday mornings so you can see how other brides and grooms setup and decorate - we were able to get amazing ideas from this! Our pictures turned out beautifully - there are amazing places all around the grounds to get gorgeous shots. Also Deb always has strings of lights and chandeliers in the barn so the lighting is perfect! Overall I highly recommend this venue. Just book a time to tour and I guarantee you will fall in love with it!

Amazing Barn Venue!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Brittany L

If you are looking for a rustic barn wedding, Lakeview is amazing! Simply beautiful place with a gorgeous barn and stunning views. Also, very helpful staff to make your special day stress-free. Lakeview offers Thurs-Sun venue rental which allows plenty of time to decorate/set up without feeling rushed. Absolutely perfect venue!

Perfect in Every Way!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Meghan H

My husband and I got married at Lakeview Farms on October 4, 2014 and everything was absolutely perfect! The property is stunning, the barn is gorgeous, and Deb, Dawn, and team went above and beyond to accommodate our wants and needs. Overall we were pleased with everything but it was especially great to have the option to begin setting up/decorating the Thursday evening before the big day AND a spacious venue that held over 200 people. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the wedding was and we know the venue played a huge part in that. I was able to have the rustic chic wedding I had always dreamed of and I couldn't have been happier! We would highly recommend Lakeview Farms to any and everyone.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Leah S

My experience at Lakeview Farms was a very good one! From the very start, Deb was very helpful and informative. The farm was absolutely beautiful as well. The landscaping was perfect, the lake was serene and everything felt so open, but private. When we booked our wedding day, we ended up reserving Thursday evening, Friday during the day, Saturday for the wedding and then Sunday day for cleanup. Lakeview provided tables and chairs for us to use. By having Thursday and Friday before the wedding, we were able to set up all of our tables, chairs and decorations how we like them. Throughout our whole experience, Deb and her associate, Dawn were very helpful. Both were super sweet to us and our friends and family. Lakeview also provided pew benches for the ceremony. We did not use those, but they were very cute. Lakeview was very lenient with many things. Something my husband and I always wanted to have was fireworks. Due to the restrictions set by the township, it was tough trying to get a permit. But Lakeview stood with us and helped us get the necessary permits for the fireworks. This made our wedding day that much more beautiful. The only down side that we ran across is that it would have been helpful to have a fridge on site that we could have accessed. We did know that this venue did not have a kitchen before we had booked so it was not a surprise to us. We had a family member make our cake and it posed a slight dilemma when we had to bring it over the day of the wedding. Despite that, Lakeview Farms helped us figure out a way to help out. They handled our dilemma well. Over all, we had a wonderful experience with Lakeview Farms and if we had to get married all over again, we would have it there. We could not have asked for a better experience. It was beautiful.

Best ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

My husband and I got married at Lakeview Farms this past September. We absolutely could not have picked a better place. Not only is it absolutely gorgeous, Deb (the owner) is fantastic. It was a dreary, rainy morning the day of my wedding but the storm was supposed to clear up.. I didn't want to make the call to move the ceremony into the barn until the last possible minute. Deb did not push me to decide, but instead suggested moving the benches to a less muddy area.. I agreed and found HER helping the groomsmen move benches in the rain! She did everything she could to help make the day run smooth, but allowed us to "have our space". She's such a sweet woman! As a photographer, I have been to many wedding venues and I have seen how some run behind the scenes.. Lakeview is by far the best all around. For me personally, Deb's ability to connect with you and make you feel comfortable was icing on the cake! Seriously, do not hesitate, book immediately!!!

Picture Perfect Paradise!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Danielle S

Lakeview Farms Events could not have been more perfect! This farm is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You are given plenty of time and opportunities to decorate and make your wedding day care free and gorgeous the way you envision it to be. There are several different locations around the farm to pick for your ceremony and having the beautiful barn right there leaves more time to celebrate and less time to travel to another location. Deb and her staff are so wonderful and caring. I felt like I was family. Deb also provides a "nosey bride" hour....each Saturday you are given the opportunity to come and visit and see how other brides decorated and get ideas for your day. Best venue ever..you won't be disappointed! !

Our Rustic Dream Wedding 8.23.14

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Sara V

Two years ago, my now husband and I fell in love with Lakeview Farms, during a weekend of venue exploration. We immediately knew Lakeview Farms was where we would be saying "I do". From the beautiful grounds,to the gorgeous barn,to the owner Deb, Lakeview was everything we could have ever wanted. Deb was organized and very informative, and helped put a young couples mind at ease during wedding planning. Deb truly went above and beyond to make our day as perfect as it was. We highly recommend Lakeview Farms for a beautiful and unforgettable wedding.

Country Chic

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

My now-husband and I held our wedding and reception at Lakeview Farms in Dover, Pa, and it was absolutely everything we could have wished for and more. Even though we are both city dwelling folk, lol, my roots are in the country, and this venue has everything you can ask for; including plenty of choices for the ceremony, unique settings for the reception, and all the natural beauty of the great outdoors. The owners keep up the landscape all year round and it's so beautiful there you really need minimal decoration, which I'm sure any bride would be excited about lol. My husband's family is not really the out-doorsy type and honestly I don't believe they were looking forward to having the ceremony outside and reception in a barn, but they were absolutely blown away with how wonderful it turned out!!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kristen M

We got married in September And it was wonderful. We met with Deb almost two years before and she went over all the details and pricing with us. We were sold on the beauty and charm of the farm in the winter and could only imagine how much more beautiful it would be in late summer. We loved that we were welcomed to come Saturday mornings and check out what other brides had set up and show our families. The day of the wedding went so smooth and everything was perfect. It has been almost two months since we were married and we still hear how beautiful everything was.

Perfect all around!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Alayne H

Lakeview Farms is by far the most perfect setting for a rustic, laidback, wedding. Actually, it's the perfect setting for any kind of wedding! Deb was great at answering all my questions and helping out the day of. I would recommend this venue to anybody and everybody!

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

My bride and I could not have asked for a better venue. The setting is very beautiful and peaceful, every building on the property was in terrific condition, no ugly buildings falling down. Perfect for picture taking! Again, we could not have been happier with this venue for our wedding day!

Wonderful but hot!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Abbey J

Deb was great to work with. She was very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process. She let us have the ceremony in front of her house which was the perfect location for us. The grounds are beautiful and always kept up. We were able to go early and set up which was perfect for a wedding with a lot of personal touches. I was told that it was changed after my wedding but the back windows did not open up all the way to allow for airflow in the barn. I had many guests leave early due to the heat which was frustrating. I would highly recommend going out to see this venue and talking to the owner.

Fabulous set up

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Amanda H

Lakeview Farm Events was a fantastic venue. It is incredibly easy to find, and everything you need is in one location. The ceremony, reception, plentiful parking and places for cocktail hour. There are MULTIPLE locations for the ceremony site, all of which are gorgeous. And there are two arbors that you can chose from (a more traditional one and a more western themed one). The reception area is a stone wall barn and is absolutely gorgeous. Recently added windows overlook the lake on the property and is stunning. The vendor has numerous items that are either included in the rental price or can be added such as stunning candle and a photo both. A hay wagon ride around the property can be purchased for fantastic pictures. They also offer help on the day of the wedding for a small additional fee (which was great for me because I didn't have a wedding planner.) I would highly recommend this vendor.

My Dreams and More Came True

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Rebecca K

Everything from start to finish was well organized. The day was gorgeous and Deb did everything to make our day special!

perfect venue for our country rustic chic wedding!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Logan P

We knew Lakeview would be the perfect venue from our first visit! Not only do you get 4 days for set-up, event and clean up but the cost was almost half of the price other event barns were asking and was twice as beautiful! This was also one of the few barn venues around that could accommodate our 250+ person wedding. The owner, Deb, was very accommodating with every request and her wedding coordinator, Dawn, was wonderful as well. Dawn and her husband even offered to help finish setting up the night before our wedding so we could go to our rehearsal dinner! Love them! :-) Deb has benches for the ceremony, tables, chairs, candles and some decor for rent for your reception. They also have great recommendations for anything else you are looking for. The barn is absolutely gorgeous AND the grounds are lovely too, with beautiful plants all around. They also offer a tractor hay ride for your wedding party- they take you to a few of the most picturesque spots on the property, givings your photographer a chance to take some incredible pictures while your guests are enjoying their cocktail hour. This was one of my favorite parts of the day, it gave me a chance for some more intimate celebration with our parents and closest friends (wedding party) and our pictures turned out incredible!! Definitely dont turn that down. I would recommend this venue 100% if you are looking for a breathtaking barn for your country wedding.

Breath-taking

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Christine B

We had the opportunity to have our wedding at Lakeview Farms!!! The venue is breath-takingly spectacular. There isn't even one single picture that can even capture how beautiful the venue actually is (but we have absolutely awesome pictures)!!!! Words can't describe how beautiful our ceremony and reception were!!!! We had our ceremony overlooking the pasture and lake. Our reception was held in the barn and comfortably accomodated approx 150 guests. Having the opportunity to set up thurs evening and all day friday really allowed us to add our personal details to make our day exactly what we hoped for. It is evident Deb is eager to help and accomdate her brides to make their day special. We did wish the communication was slightly better as we ended up renting items through our caterer that she had already purchased throughout the year and then had available for us to rent/use through her. However, we understand, being a new venue this was something we may have ran into. Overall, we were exceptionally pleased with our day!!!! Dawn was very sweet and super helpful. Her husband ran our tractor ride and he was cool too!!! Our guests continue to talk about how beautiful our day was!! Truely, because of Lakeview Farms, our wedding day was a fairytail I will never forget!!! Thank you

Perfect venue

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Kate A

We were lucky enough to have our reception last October at Lakeview Farms, and loved every second of it! The owner was wonderfully helpful, informative, and creative. She allowed us to create the most perfect atmosphere. The farm provided our guests with a beautiful view, wonderful atmosphere and for those who didn't dance even a fire pit for extra entertaining! We rented all linens, place settings and heaters to keep the barn warm on a cool fall evening. The caterer she recommended and uses is incredible and easy to work with. The tables and chairs the owner provided were great and allowed us to seat 180 people although with a dance floor it was tight. We loved the layout of the barn and wouldn't have changed a thing except maybe the bathroom set up because the women's bathroom always had a line and the men's didn't (keep them unisex). We put our DJ up in the loft and it kept him out of the way which allowed us a larger dance floor. We are continually wishing we could go back and relive the day! Our pictures with the lake and surrounding fields turned out beautifully. This venue is a gem and we would highly recommend it to anyone!

Sept 28, 2013 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Faye F

My daughters wedding was 09/28/13 at Lakeview. The property is absolutely beautiful!! Deb and her staff are very helpful and friendly. We had 150 guests, the ceremony was in front of their beautiful home and the barn accommodated our guests with plenty of room for dancing. We worked with Dawn on our day and she was wonderful! The property and barn are so beautiful there really isn't need for much decorating. Our caterer, Sir D's Catering, provided a wonderful picnic style buffet and the staff at Lakeview worked well with them to be sure that everything was just right. The cocktail area behind the barn is perfect!! Lakeview even has their own "corn hole" boards for you to use. Lakeview truly is different from the rest!!

Best wedding location

Reviewed on 9/28/2013

The entire estate is beautiful. We could not have asked for a better location. Everything turned out perfectly and exactly the way we pictured it. We wanted a rustic laid back wedding. We were able to decorate the barn the way we wanted and the pictures turned out great. We took a hayride around the estate for pictures after the wedding and they were anmazing. My husband and I always talk about getting married again because it was such a great time and perfect venue for us. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is planning a wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Heath wedding

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

There simply is not enough room in this review page to talk about how amazing this location is! The venue is a natural beauty. We had 7 locations picked out to view. This was the first one we saw. We fell in love at first sight and immediately cancelled the other 6. The owner, Deb, could not possibly be more accommodating and wonderful to work with. This place is worth every penny!!!!!

Lakeview Farms

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Amanda K

Lakeview Farms was amazing for our wedding! We fell in love with the place the first time we saw it. Deb was awesome to work with and couldn't be happier with my wedding day!

May wedding at Lakeview Farms

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Julie P

Lakeview Farms is an absolutely fabulous place to host your wedding! Deb Snyder, who owns the property is a lovely woman, super helpful, and runs a great business. We were able to secure a date in May of 2013 and planned to hold the ceremony outdoors, cocktail hour under the covered patio, and the reception in the barn. However, within 20 minutes of the ceremony start time, the weather showed that it would soon be downpouring. Deb was quick to step in and transfer all the flowers from the outdoor set up to the entrance to the barn, making it a flawless transition. While this is a disappointing experience for any bride, Deb was super helpful and made the experience come off like we had planned for it to be inside from day one. I can't say enough about the venue. I loved everything about it, great landscape for pictures, beautiful inside and out and the bridal suite - WOW. Deb decorated this herself and you will not find a better looking suite to get ready in and have pictures taken, just STUNNING. The suite comes complete with an attached bathroom. This venue is a do-it yourself so be prepared to put in a lot of time and effort getting it set up, but Deb will be there to answer any questions you may have along the way! Thank you Lakeview Farms! Julie (and Nate) Eckert

Summer wedding

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Kadie M

The venue was beautiful. It is A LOT of work to have a DIY wedding. If we were not given Thursday-Sunday to set up, I do not know what we would have done. And if I did not have the help I had from family and friends, we could not have pulled it off. Lakeview offers a lot of ideas and tips to help with planning. Since we had a summer wedding we were worried about how things are going to stay cold. My dad rented a refrigerator truck to keep ice, water, cup-cakes, beer, wine cold throughout the night because the venue does not have refrigeration. We also brought in fans to help keep air moving. I would recommend this venue to anyone that wants a DIY/outside/countryish style wedding and is prepared to put a lot of work into it or has the $$ to pay for the help!

Send Email