Lakeview Farms Events

Dover, PA

SEPT 12, 2015 ,April 9,July 16 2016 AVAILABLE

Have it your way. Have it all ! The perfect farm setting is waiting for you, now customize it to your lifestyle. Enjoy the freedom to create a venue setting that will be remembered for a lifetime. Gorgeous setting, water features, fantastic photographic opportunities await you.

Guest Capacity

Waterfront, Historic Venue

3440 Admire Road, Dover, PA

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Lacey S

Lakeview farms is the most perfect and peaceful place to have a wedding ceremony and reception. The beauty of the property speaks for itself! What I think is so great about it is that you have so many opportunities and options for making it your own wedding. There are plenty of... Read More beautiful ceremony sites to choose from. I think that the simplicity of the barn itself with the beautiful wood and stone walls allows you to have a blank slate in order to create whatever look/style/theme you are going for. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding venue! The owner, Deb, is the best. She makes everything so personable and you can tell how much she truly cares about your special day.

Lakeview Farms, Dover PA

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Lauren G

We used Lakeview Farms for our wedding on May 25, 2013. It was the first place we looked at and we booked it right away because it was amazing. Deb was wonderful in every aspect of the wedding process with questions that we had. The property is beautiful and there are so many... Read More different possibilities with the property. Everything turned out beyond perfect for our wedding and it could not of been at a better location. Thanks Deb!

Amazing Venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Kathleen G

We got married here in August 2013 and absolutely loved it! We highly recommend Lakeview Farms to anyone. From the moment we walked in to initially tour the barn we fell in love with the venue. All of our guests were amazing at the location. We used the lower outdoor patio as... Read More our cocktail hour so guests were able to enjoy the lake view and play yard games. After dinner we had a bon fire (in addition to dancing) so guests had a few options to choose from. Deb and Mandy were great to work with! They made the process so easy and effortless. They allow you to visit the barn Saturday mornings so you can see how other brides and grooms setup and decorate - we were able to get amazing ideas from this! Our pictures turned out beautifully - there are amazing places all around the grounds to get gorgeous shots. Also Deb always has strings of lights and chandeliers in the barn so the lighting is perfect! Overall I highly recommend this venue. Just book a time to tour and I guarantee you will fall in love with it!

beautiful site

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Brady H

This site is beautiful! Everyone kept commenting on how gorgeous the wedding was. The staff was extremely helpful. The open barn on Saturdays is really nice to help get ideas. They even held a yard sale to help us sell items we no longer wanted. They also have a photo booth... Read More which was so much fun. I would recommend Lakeview Farms to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding in a country setting

My dream wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Christi R

First of all, the staff was amazing. They help out so much on my wedding day. The barn was beautiful and the scenery was great for pictures. We got so many compliments about our wedding. I highly recommend Lakeview Farms.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Sally A

Such a gorgeous farm that is matchless in all of Pa. It was not a venue created farm but the farm created the venue. Its has the sentiment of the past and is so graciously and meticulously cared for by its owners who live on the property. This venue made us feel like it was ours... Read More to fully enjoy for our special day.

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Kelly R

I cannot begin to say how wonderful Lakeview was as our venue! It offered so many different and beautiful spaces to make each part of our wedding unique. It unfortunately rained on our wedding day, however, we couldn't go wrong at Lakeview and our ceremony in the barn was... Read More absolutely GORGEOUS and made it even more intimate. I loved the bridal and grooms suites that were offered for us to get ready in. One of the biggest perks was having access to the venue Thursday-Sunday! This helped to ease the stress by making sure we had plenty of time to set things up and put the perfect touches on it all. The staff at the farm was incredibly attentive to every moment of the day, and having a day of coordinator was perfect for those last minute things!! I would highly recommend this venue to anybody looking for a classy, rustic, fun space for your big day!

Amazing Barn Venue!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Brittany L

If you are looking for a rustic barn wedding, Lakeview is amazing! Simply beautiful place with a gorgeous barn and stunning views. Also, very helpful staff to make your special day stress-free. Lakeview offers Thurs-Sun venue rental which allows plenty of time to decorate/set up... Read More without feeling rushed. Absolutely perfect venue!

Perfect in Every Way!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Meghan H

My husband and I got married at Lakeview Farms on October 4, 2014 and everything was absolutely perfect! The property is stunning, the barn is gorgeous, and Deb, Dawn, and team went above and beyond to accommodate our wants and needs. Overall we were pleased with everything but... Read More it was especially great to have the option to begin setting up/decorating the Thursday evening before the big day AND a spacious venue that held over 200 people. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the wedding was and we know the venue played a huge part in that. I was able to have the rustic chic wedding I had always dreamed of and I couldn't have been happier! We would highly recommend Lakeview Farms to any and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Leah S

My experience at Lakeview Farms was a very good one! From the very start, Deb was very helpful and informative. The farm was absolutely beautiful as well. The landscaping was perfect, the lake was serene and everything felt so open, but private. When we booked our wedding day,... Read More we ended up reserving Thursday evening, Friday during the day, Saturday for the wedding and then Sunday day for cleanup. Lakeview provided tables and chairs for us to use. By having Thursday and Friday before the wedding, we were able to set up all of our tables, chairs and decorations how we like them. Throughout our whole experience, Deb and her associate, Dawn were very helpful. Both were super sweet to us and our friends and family. Lakeview also provided pew benches for the ceremony. We did not use those, but they were very cute. Lakeview was very lenient with many things. Something my husband and I always wanted to have was fireworks. Due to the restrictions set by the township, it was tough trying to get a permit. But Lakeview stood with us and helped us get the necessary permits for the fireworks. This made our wedding day that much more beautiful. The only down side that we ran across is that it would have been helpful to have a fridge on site that we could have accessed. We did know that this venue did not have a kitchen before we had booked so it was not a surprise to us. We had a family member make our cake and it posed a slight dilemma when we had to bring it over the day of the wedding. Despite that, Lakeview Farms helped us figure out a way to help out. They handled our dilemma well. Over all, we had a wonderful experience with Lakeview Farms and if we had to get married all over again, we would have it there. We could not have asked for a better experience. It was beautiful.

Best ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

My husband and I got married at Lakeview Farms this past September. We absolutely could not have picked a better place. Not only is it absolutely gorgeous, Deb (the owner) is fantastic. It was a dreary, rainy morning the day of my wedding but the storm was supposed to clear up..... Read More I didn't want to make the call to move the ceremony into the barn until the last possible minute. Deb did not push me to decide, but instead suggested moving the benches to a less muddy area.. I agreed and found HER helping the groomsmen move benches in the rain! She did everything she could to help make the day run smooth, but allowed us to "have our space". She's such a sweet woman! As a photographer, I have been to many wedding venues and I have seen how some run behind the scenes.. Lakeview is by far the best all around. For me personally, Deb's ability to connect with you and make you feel comfortable was icing on the cake! Seriously, do not hesitate, book immediately!!!

Picture Perfect Paradise!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Danielle S

Lakeview Farms Events could not have been more perfect! This farm is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You are given plenty of time and opportunities to decorate and make your wedding day care free and gorgeous the way you envision it to be. There are several different locations around the... Read More farm to pick for your ceremony and having the beautiful barn right there leaves more time to celebrate and less time to travel to another location. Deb and her staff are so wonderful and caring. I felt like I was family. Deb also provides a "nosey bride" hour....each Saturday you are given the opportunity to come and visit and see how other brides decorated and get ideas for your day. Best venue won't be disappointed! !

Our Rustic Dream Wedding 8.23.14

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Sara V

Two years ago, my now husband and I fell in love with Lakeview Farms, during a weekend of venue exploration. We immediately knew Lakeview Farms was where we would be saying "I do". From the beautiful grounds,to the gorgeous barn,to the owner Deb, Lakeview was everything we could... Read More have ever wanted. Deb was organized and very informative, and helped put a young couples mind at ease during wedding planning. Deb truly went above and beyond to make our day as perfect as it was. We highly recommend Lakeview Farms for a beautiful and unforgettable wedding.

Country Chic

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

My now-husband and I held our wedding and reception at Lakeview Farms in Dover, Pa, and it was absolutely everything we could have wished for and more. Even though we are both city dwelling folk, lol, my roots are in the country, and this venue has everything you can ask for;... Read More including plenty of choices for the ceremony, unique settings for the reception, and all the natural beauty of the great outdoors. The owners keep up the landscape all year round and it's so beautiful there you really need minimal decoration, which I'm sure any bride would be excited about lol. My husband's family is not really the out-doorsy type and honestly I don't believe they were looking forward to having the ceremony outside and reception in a barn, but they were absolutely blown away with how wonderful it turned out!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kristen M

We got married in September And it was wonderful. We met with Deb almost two years before and she went over all the details and pricing with us. We were sold on the beauty and charm of the farm in the winter and could only imagine how much more beautiful it would be in late... Read More summer. We loved that we were welcomed to come Saturday mornings and check out what other brides had set up and show our families. The day of the wedding went so smooth and everything was perfect. It has been almost two months since we were married and we still hear how beautiful everything was.

Perfect all around!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Alayne H

Lakeview Farms is by far the most perfect setting for a rustic, laidback, wedding. Actually, it's the perfect setting for any kind of wedding! Deb was great at answering all my questions and helping out the day of. I would recommend this venue to anybody and everybody!

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

My bride and I could not have asked for a better venue. The setting is very beautiful and peaceful, every building on the property was in terrific condition, no ugly buildings falling down. Perfect for picture taking! Again, we could not have been happier with this venue for... Read More our wedding day!

Wonderful but hot!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Abbey J

Deb was great to work with. She was very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process. She let us have the ceremony in front of her house which was the perfect location for us. The grounds are beautiful and always kept up. We were able to go early and set up which was... Read More perfect for a wedding with a lot of personal touches. I was told that it was changed after my wedding but the back windows did not open up all the way to allow for airflow in the barn. I had many guests leave early due to the heat which was frustrating. I would highly recommend going out to see this venue and talking to the owner.

Fabulous set up

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Amanda H

Lakeview Farm Events was a fantastic venue. It is incredibly easy to find, and everything you need is in one location. The ceremony, reception, plentiful parking and places for cocktail hour. There are MULTIPLE locations for the ceremony site, all of which are gorgeous. And... Read More there are two arbors that you can chose from (a more traditional one and a more western themed one). The reception area is a stone wall barn and is absolutely gorgeous. Recently added windows overlook the lake on the property and is stunning. The vendor has numerous items that are either included in the rental price or can be added such as stunning candle and a photo both. A hay wagon ride around the property can be purchased for fantastic pictures. They also offer help on the day of the wedding for a small additional fee (which was great for me because I didn't have a wedding planner.) I would highly recommend this vendor.

My Dreams and More Came True

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Rebecca K

Everything from start to finish was well organized. The day was gorgeous and Deb did everything to make our day special!

perfect venue for our country rustic chic wedding!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Logan P

We knew Lakeview would be the perfect venue from our first visit! Not only do you get 4 days for set-up, event and clean up but the cost was almost half of the price other event barns were asking and was twice as beautiful! This was also one of the few barn venues around that... Read More could accommodate our 250+ person wedding. The owner, Deb, was very accommodating with every request and her wedding coordinator, Dawn, was wonderful as well. Dawn and her husband even offered to help finish setting up the night before our wedding so we could go to our rehearsal dinner! Love them! :-) Deb has benches for the ceremony, tables, chairs, candles and some decor for rent for your reception. They also have great recommendations for anything else you are looking for. The barn is absolutely gorgeous AND the grounds are lovely too, with beautiful plants all around. They also offer a tractor hay ride for your wedding party- they take you to a few of the most picturesque spots on the property, givings your photographer a chance to take some incredible pictures while your guests are enjoying their cocktail hour. This was one of my favorite parts of the day, it gave me a chance for some more intimate celebration with our parents and closest friends (wedding party) and our pictures turned out incredible!! Definitely dont turn that down. I would recommend this venue 100% if you are looking for a breathtaking barn for your country wedding.

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Christine B

We had the opportunity to have our wedding at Lakeview Farms!!! The venue is breath-takingly spectacular. There isn't even one single picture that can even capture how beautiful the venue actually is (but we have absolutely awesome pictures)!!!! Words can't describe how... Read More beautiful our ceremony and reception were!!!! We had our ceremony overlooking the pasture and lake. Our reception was held in the barn and comfortably accomodated approx 150 guests. Having the opportunity to set up thurs evening and all day friday really allowed us to add our personal details to make our day exactly what we hoped for. It is evident Deb is eager to help and accomdate her brides to make their day special. We did wish the communication was slightly better as we ended up renting items through our caterer that she had already purchased throughout the year and then had available for us to rent/use through her. However, we understand, being a new venue this was something we may have ran into. Overall, we were exceptionally pleased with our day!!!! Dawn was very sweet and super helpful. Her husband ran our tractor ride and he was cool too!!! Our guests continue to talk about how beautiful our day was!! Truely, because of Lakeview Farms, our wedding day was a fairytail I will never forget!!! Thank you

Perfect venue

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Kate A

We were lucky enough to have our reception last October at Lakeview Farms, and loved every second of it! The owner was wonderfully helpful, informative, and creative. She allowed us to create the most perfect atmosphere. The farm provided our guests with a beautiful view,... Read More wonderful atmosphere and for those who didn't dance even a fire pit for extra entertaining! We rented all linens, place settings and heaters to keep the barn warm on a cool fall evening. The caterer she recommended and uses is incredible and easy to work with. The tables and chairs the owner provided were great and allowed us to seat 180 people although with a dance floor it was tight. We loved the layout of the barn and wouldn't have changed a thing except maybe the bathroom set up because the women's bathroom always had a line and the men's didn't (keep them unisex). We put our DJ up in the loft and it kept him out of the way which allowed us a larger dance floor. We are continually wishing we could go back and relive the day! Our pictures with the lake and surrounding fields turned out beautifully. This venue is a gem and we would highly recommend it to anyone!

Sept 28, 2013 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Faye F

My daughters wedding was 09/28/13 at Lakeview. The property is absolutely beautiful!! Deb and her staff are very helpful and friendly. We had 150 guests, the ceremony was in front of their beautiful home and the barn accommodated our guests with plenty of room for... Read More dancing. We worked with Dawn on our day and she was wonderful! The property and barn are so beautiful there really isn't need for much decorating. Our caterer, Sir D's Catering, provided a wonderful picnic style buffet and the staff at Lakeview worked well with them to be sure that everything was just right. The cocktail area behind the barn is perfect!! Lakeview even has their own "corn hole" boards for you to use. Lakeview truly is different from the rest!!

Best wedding location

Reviewed on 9/28/2013

The entire estate is beautiful. We could not have asked for a better location. Everything turned out perfectly and exactly the way we pictured it. We wanted a rustic laid back wedding. We were able to decorate the barn the way we wanted and the pictures turned out great. We took... Read More a hayride around the estate for pictures after the wedding and they were anmazing. My husband and I always talk about getting married again because it was such a great time and perfect venue for us. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is planning a wedding. You won't be disappointed!