Lambermont Events

Historic Venue, Tented

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

950 East Grayson, San Antonio, TX (210) 271-9145

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Angelica H

I cannot say enough about this venue! Everything was AMAZING!! Erica and Donna went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. I’m extremely grateful! We got so many compliments and everyone had a great time. Your wedding day is supposed to be the most beautiful,... Read More amazing, memorable day and ours was that and so much more! Thank you so much to the ladies at The Lambermont #youtherealmvps #mysheros February 17, 2018 #bestdayever #heatonitup

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Andriana Y

Amazing amazing amazing! First off the venue is just beautiful! i felt like a princess in her castle with this place on my wedding day. Now most importantly Dona and Erica are wonderful, caring, and easy to work with! From booking the venue and all the details in between they... Read More really know what they are doing! Day of: I would not know how i would have made it through the day without them. They helped come up with solutions for a small problem that happened. They made sure they kept me and my wedding party on track with our time line and had a blast. i HIGHLY recommend lambermont

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Eliana

Most amazing day of my life--Thanks to the Lambermont staff! My husband Dexter and I recently got married at the Lambermont. I cannot say enough great things about Donna and Erica, their organization, attention to detail and thoughtfulness. I would highly recommend this wedding... Read More venue to absolutely any couple! You get the benefit of a world-class wedding planner, the venue for the entire weekend (totally comes in handy for out of town family and friends), a honeymoon suite, and venue that will make your guest feel like they are in a movie. You also can take the worry off and actually trust the people running the show--this is absolutely priceless. I have been in the restaurant business for 15+ years and I truly haven't seen a more well-oiled machine. Donna and Erica actually care about you and your fiance and they do everything in their power to make sure your day is amazing. I cannot thank them enough! Just absolutely amazing! Also, I have to note that I had 100000+++ questions and concerns prior to the wedding, and the staff was always available to meet with me during odd hours as I was planning from out of town. They constantly reassured me that everything was going to be great and truly exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Jere Ann W

Unbelievable ... how wonderful and dedicated Dona and Erica are to work with. The house speaks for it's self! Total hit! We had 1/2 of our guests from the NYC area and everyone was blown away. I would 100% recommend anyone to have your event here. Not to mention all of the... Read More extras that are included. ❤️❤️❤️

Best day ever!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Emily B

I can not find the words to describe how amazing our wedding was, and we owe a majority of it to our venue-Lambermont Events! Dona Liston, the owner, had everything planned out so perfectly that everything went off without any bumps that day. We were all astounded at the ease of... Read More it! The best thing about this place (other than the beautiful stone architecture and large landscape) is that you and your groom have the option of booking the place for THE WHOLE WEEKEND! That means checking in Friday, and leaving sunday! Minimizing the stress of the hustle and bustle of wedding day madness, cause you'll already be at the venue and then you don't have to leave! All in all, this day was so perfect, all of our guests have raved about it, and we couldn't have pictured having it anywhere else! Thanks Lambermont!

If you do not book at Lambermont, you're really missing out!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Laura R

I just had my November 22, 2014 wedding here at Lambermont Events and I almost can't even explain how perfect it was. From the get go, my then fiance and I fell in love with the place! We booked the day we saw it. All the months prior to the wedding day, Dona and Erica were... Read More just wonderful. It was supposed to storm all day on my wedding day, so I was extremely stressed about what was supposed to be my outdoor wedding. We had a guest list of 300, so not everyone would fit inside, or so we thought. Dona and Erica worked so hard to make arrangements due to the rain, and it came out way better than I ever imagined. Everything was stunning! It has been a little over a week of being married, but I already miss Lambermont and the wonderful people that blessed me with the wedding of my dreams.

Fairy Tale Location

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Rachelle P

So convenient to have the rehearsal, wedding, reception and honeymoon all at the same place! It is gorgeous inside and out! Donna is a gem and really understands what a bride and wedding needs. She truly functions as a day of coordinator. I can't say enough about this... Read More venue!

Dream Location

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Rachael m

Dona and her staff at the Lambermont went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend relaxing, beautiful and memorable. We rented the venue for the weekend (Friday morning-Sunday afternoon) and the wedding party stayed at the house-there are three bedrooms (one is the... Read More honeymoon suite) and a carriage house with additional sleeping. Our bridal party and most of our guests are out-of-town, so being there the whole weekend gave us a destination wedding feel & made getting ready for the rehearsal and ceremony the next day very simple and stress free. On the third floor, there is a big room with floor to ceiling mirrors and great natural lighting for hair & makeup. There is another room (with supersweet, kid friendly decor) for the little kids to hang out in during the reception-Dona will even arrange for a babysitter and food for them. She has lots of decorations that she allows you to use, from candle holders to birdhouses. Her staff set our chairs and wrought iron gates for our ceremony, and during the reception we used vintage furniture from the house to create a fun sitting area on the lawn, under a lit pergola. Chandeliers were hung down from the trees by her staff to light up our reception after dark. Of all of our vendors, she was the absolute best & made us feel like her home was our home for the weekend. Each morning she had an amazing breakfast and coffee prepared for the bridal party, and during our reception, she brought us prepared dishes from the buffet so my husband and I could sit and relax at our table! You can tell she sincerely cares about what she does, she and her staff are simply wonderful. We wanted our wedding to be stress free and that is exactly what Dona delivered. My husband and I are looking forward to renting a room there for our anniversary next year! Very highly recommended!

Perfection...

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Bobbie Sue B

I have nothing but amazing things to say not only about the venue but about the staff as well. When my husband and I first walked into the Lambermont, we feel head over heels for this homey castle. Dona Liston (the owner and operator) did an amazing job with the renovations of... Read More the venue and it is perfect for many different events. My wedding planners even called this venue a "Wedding Planners Dream", everything in the venue is completely moveable for your use, and there are so many different things that you can do with it. The elegance in the decor is outstanding and you feel like you are at home during your event. Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be an more, even if it was rained in. :)

San Antonio's little secret

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Kitty E

Gorgeous vintage feel with all the modern conveniences you need on your wedding day and night. Donna is excellent and easy to work with while planning every detail, she allows you to guide and politely suggests any helpful hints, love it! Every photographers dream location... Read More especially in December with so many beautiful displays and decorations in every room.The contemporary tiled jacuzzi is built for two and just what every couple needs at the end of their whirlwind day! The plush spa robes were a nice touch, the equipped wet bar in the honeymoon suite were the icing on the cake. A real gem we were lucky enough to find.

Becky, Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Becky S

My Daughter's wedding could not have been more beautiful. The Lambermont was the most elegant venue I'd ever seen, and Dona and her husband were so friendly and provided everything we could have asked for. From the balconies to the hair and makeup room to the tea party... Read More children's room It was all perfect. The castle look made It the fairytale come true, her dream wedding.

A castle in the city!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Claire T

Dona was wonderful! She was very flexible and helpful in making our wedding just the way we wanted it. Her renovation of this historic home is beautiful!