Lambert Photographs

Local and Destination Weddings and Boudoir

WEDDING AND FABULOUS BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY

Simply among the best of the best--at GREAT prices. Visit our boudoir site: Provenceboudoir.com Visit our wedding photography site: lambertphotographs.com

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

16 North High Street, Dublin, OH Local and Destination Weddings and Boudoir (614) 329-9916

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Abbey D

Nancy was a large part of our day being exactly as we pictured. She is the perfect combination of fun, professional and talented. I have been in weddings where the photographer is too strict/pushy and it changes the mood with the wedding party for the worst! Nancy was able to be... Read More structured enough to ensure all the photos that were important to us were taken, however easygoing enough for everyone to have a good time. Nancy brought with her two second shooters, and they were able to take the candid photos as well as video of our ceremony. I would recommend Nancy to anyone! She is fabulous! I am looking for an excuse to have her take pictures for us again! After much deliberation and thought...I decided to do a boudior shoot for my fiance. We had already hired Nancy as our wedding photographer, so I gave her a call to do the boudior shoot. And I am so glad I did! My husband is glad too ;) Nancy made me feel comfortable and beautiful throughout the session. Robin (my husband) was completly surprised and said it was his favorite wedding gift. My Mom was hesitant about it as well, however she was blow away by the quality and how tasteful the photos were. Any brides who are on the fence about a boudior shoot should go to Nancy! You will have an amazing time.

2017-09-19T14:34:06 Response from the vendor

Right back at you, Love! You two are a treasure..... xoxo Nancy

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Carolyn H

My experience with Provence Boudoir and Lambert Photographs was fabulous. I was so very comfortable. I can truly say my boudoir session was one of the best days ever and the photos are so beautiful, I can hardly believe they are me. I will use Nancy Lambert for all of my... Read More photography needs. I also feel I have made a great friend during this experience. Thank you so much!!!!!

2017-06-11T23:37:16 Response from the vendor

Caroline, you are sooooooo wonderful. It was such a treat photographing your Boudoir session! You are such an inspiration... and YES my sweet friend!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Haley B

I used Provence Boudoir for my boudoir session and I just had an absolute BLAST!! Nancy was so wonderful to work with and I felt so comfortable with her. She really has an eye for the little details and I so greatly appreciated that because I tend to be a detail freak. She has... Read More the kindest heart and you forget what you're doing because it's just so much fun and she just loves to talk to you and ask about your life and secretly, I think it's because she's distracting you so you're more comfortable while she's shooting! ;) :P Anyone wanting to do this or thought about it should just do it, and do it with Nancy! She'll even hook you up with an AWESOME make up artist(her name is Hallie, ask about her!) ;) Thank you Nancy for such a wonderful experience!! I would do it again in a heartbeat! <3

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Catherine D

Nancy and company did an amazing job making my daughter and son in law's day so very special! We loved all the little extra details she thought of and her caring attitude really showed through! Wouldn't ever thing to use someone else for any occasion! Highly recommend her and... Read More her team!!

2017-09-21T09:54:16 Response from the vendor

Love, love, love you and your family!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Summer C

We absolutely love our wedding pictures! Lambert Photographs is the best in every way. So creative, easy to work with, and responsive to all our needs. Plus, Nancy did my boudoir pictures for my husband's wedding gift. He said it's the best gift he has ever received!... Read More Thank you!

2017-09-19T14:31:32 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was ALL mine..... You and your Hubby are WONDERFUL! Nancy

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Jessie J

We had our wedding at the Franklin Park Conservatory. We are glad that we chose Nancy as our photographer. She is very familiar with the wedding venue and she chose the right place at the right time of the day to take photos. We also went to downtown to take pictures on the... Read More next day with her. Again, she can always find the perfect place to take photos. She is very nice and professional. It was a fun experience with her. We and our family love her work. The other photographers in her team are also very nice, they are always smiling and enjoying the work. The price is reasonable compared to many other places. I would highly recommend Lambert Photographs!

2017-10-12T01:12:51 Response from the vendor

It was such a fabulous day...... Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your Fairy Tale! Nancy

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Karri P

I would highly recommend Lambert Photographs. From the first time I met Nancy, I knew she was going to be an awesome photographer for our wedding. She's extremely personable and I felt like we quickly became friends. Nancy was great with helping me to create the perfect... Read More timeline for the day, as well as a good flow for my wedding reception. On the day of the wedding, she was very fun to work with. She made sure to get every shot I wanted. No surprise....my photos turned out AMAZING! They turned out better than I ever expected. She made an awesome slide show of several of my photos that I absolutely love! Nancy is amazing, and I would highly recommend to her to any bride or groom. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Courtney D

Absolutely loved working with Nancy and Judy from Lambert photography/Provence Boudoir as well as Halli B from Columbus Bridle Makeup!! I had the pleasure of doing a boudoir shoot and they were all so wonderful to be around and helped me feel so incredibly gorgeous for my... Read More photos. I've never felt so beautiful in my own skin and can't say enough how confident and at ease I was while spending the day with these fantastic ladies!! I can't thank them enough for such an amazing expierence and helping me feel so sexy and glamorous. Looking forward to the next unforgettable time with all 3 marvelous women!!! No matter the occasion, book with them!!!! Xoxoxo

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Brooke F

WHAT WONDERFUL WOMEN THESE ARE. I cannot say enough good about Lambert Photographs/Boudoir. I had my Boudoir shoot with them and I came out not only feeling beautiful but so WONDERFUL. These ladies are the absolute BEST. I could not have imagined my Boudoir shoot any other way.... Read More I felt so sexy, comfortable, and flawless in my own skin!! 100% highly recommend!! Thanks so much, ladies!!! YOU ROCK! Xoxo

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Shaina M

We loved Nancy & Lambert Photographs! We used her for our engagement photos, wedding photos and a third photo shoot around downtown Columbus. Nancy made us feel so comfortable and actually enjoy our photo shoots! She is one of the nicest and most supportive women we have had the... Read More pleasure of working with! Thank you Nancy!

2017-01-31T18:55:57 Response from the vendor

You know you two are the best! I had sooooo much fun at your wedding.... The night was just stunning. I fell in love with Matrix, your beautiful horse, at the engagement session. The Rolls Royce all around town.... Can we do it all again... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Brittany R

We enjoyed working with Nancy and her team! They made everything fun and simple. If we didnt know how to pose they would help guide us. The pictures turned out amazing- we even made it on the cover of Columbus Wedding Magazine! :-) So happy we decided to work with Lambert... Read More Photographs! Thanks again Nancy for everything.

2017-09-19T14:36:30 Response from the vendor

Loved every minute of it! Thank you for making me part of your fairy tale.... Nancy

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Sarah E

Nancy Lambert did my boudoir photos and they were absolutely stunning!! Nancy is so sweet, she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed during the shoot. She is very professional and the end product was amazing!! I couldn't ask for anything more, everything turned out great I... Read More would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Wendy L

Nancy Lambert of Lambert photography was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was highly organized, efficient and knew exactly how long to spend taking pictures on each part of our evening (which is a huge help in keeping on schedule). Additionally, she knew the best... Read More locations to take photos and when we received our wedding photos (quicker than I could have imagined) I was so impressed by the variety of pictures. She is truly a lovely lady!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

We enjoyed working with Nancy on our engagement and wedding photographs. She was very efficient at incorporating our ideas and being mindful of details that make up great photographs. She did a great job of capturing memorable moments throughout the evening! The pictures are... Read More gorgeous and we cannot wait to have her photograph our next special life event. Thank you!

Excellent

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

Nancy captured beautiful highlights of our daughter's special day. Photos were all perfect and the professionalism of Nancy and her staff was outstanding. Thank you .

Best Photographer in Columbus, Ohio!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 abbi g

Nancy Lambert of Lambert Photographs made me feel so special on my wedding day. She told me that she would be close enough to capture all of our special moments from the ceremony, to the first dance and the cutting of the cake, but she would not interfere in any way or even be... Read More seen most of the time. She delivered! Our wedding pictures captured the true feelings of our special day. When it came time for our wedding party photos, Nancy was fun, creative and very professional. She was very kind to offer suggestions for the best photos possible of our special day taking into account our weather and venue location. Nancy Lambert is an angel with a camera and a master of photo editing! Several of my girlfriends have already asked about her for their weddings. Nothing wrong with planning ahead when you see something too good to pass up!

Freindly & Fun

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Blake E

Fun, relaxed, proffesional. My favorite thing about dealing with this company was that the photographers were very personable. My Family and I felt very comfortable around them. They were super easy to get along with. They took their jobs very serious and acted in a... Read More professional manner, while also creating a fun relaxed environment for me before the wedding began. Which was good for me considering my head was spinning about what was getting ready to happen. If given the opportunity I would, without doubt, use them again. Overall Awesome experience! I feel like we got a $5000 dollar experience for over half the price!

Everything went flawlessly!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Lambert photography had me at ease from the moment I met with them. You can tell they really know what they are doing and their years of experience shine through! They gave direction when it was needed to get all the right shots with the whole family, quickly and professionally.... Read More I don't have my photos back from the wedding yet but I'm completely confident they will be awesome! I'm so excited to see them, & will review again when I do! Highly recommend this company!

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Natalie H

Nancy is wonderful to work with! We did our engagement session with her and she was so fun and easy to work with! The day we did our session was so windy but she still worked with us to get them taken so we did not have to reschedule!!! The first time we met with Nancy we had... Read More an instant connection and knew she would be great to work woth! We can't wait fir her to shoot our wedding!!'

Wonderful! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Brunilda P

I recently viewed the pictures and video from my boudoir photo session at Couture Boudoir Studio, which is part of Lambert Photographs. Everything turned out even better than I expected! Nancy was great and made me feel comfortable throughout the session. Her years of experience... Read More as a photographer clearly show both during the photo shoot through her great ideas and guidance and also after the photo shoot through the quality of the pictures. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for superior quality and a friendly environment.

Amazing Experience and Results

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Mike P

Lambert Photographs was the company we used for our wedding in November of 2013. We were very impressed with the results. My wife recently had a boudoir photo session with Couture Boudoir Studio, which is part of Lambert Photographs, for our first anniversary. She had a great... Read More time working with Nancy, who made the experience fun, professional, and relaxing. When we saw the pictures, our first thought was we could not have asked for better results! We had a 12x12 photo album and a 20x30 canvas printed. We would definitely recommend Couture Boudoir Studio and Lambert Photographs to anyone.

Amazing Pictures!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Lynnea K

My husband and I have been married for over a year and as I look back and finally order my wedding album I am in awe of the beautiful work of Nancy Lambert. We have unique pictures that capture our amazing day. I couldn't have wished for anything more on our special day.

Gorgeous Results!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014

Nancy Lambert captured the emotions and personality of both my daughters and their husbands on their wedding days, 4 years apart! She functions as a true professional and keeps the schedule for photos moving, conscious of the time limitations for the event. Working with Nancy to... Read More achieve the package best suited for our needs and wishes was a plus and her creative eye keeps the images fresh and lively. Capturing the significant moments for wonderful memories is a forte...highly recommend Lambert Photographs!

Stunning photography

Reviewed on 3/09/2014

Lambert Photographs did an outstanding job photographing my son's wedding. Nancy was very friendly, prompt and courteous throughout the long day. But best of all, the pictures she took were outstanding. I think her strong suit is capturing dramatic, artistic and unique shots.... Read More I highly recommend Lambert Photographs for your wedding!!

Great Service, Great Quality, Great Value!

Reviewed on 2/01/2014 Mike P

Nancy Lambert was the photographer for our wedding in November of 2013. We could not have asked for a better experience! Nancy and her assistants did a great job leading the photography sessions, and ensured everyone cooperated before the ceremony so there was plenty of time... Read More to fit in all the shots along with some custom requests. They made the overall experience fun and everyone in the family / wedding party enjoyed participating, without feeling like it was work. During the ceremony and reception, Nancy and her team were very focused so no event was left un-captured. The result of their hard work paid off! We received over 450 pictures of the best quality I've ever seen. Nancy also surprised us with a very professional movie which contained pictures and short video clips set to a nice soundtrack. Since we were only expecting pictures, the video clips were a nice bonus! We selected 41 pictures for the wedding album, which Nancy touches up herself before they go to the printing company. She is also able to add artistic effects if desired. We were so impressed with Nancy's work that we called her again to create our "Thank You" cards using one of the professional pictures on the cover. During each step, Nancy was very responsive to email and phone calls as well. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for great quality at a great value!