Lambertville Station Inn

Lambertville, NJ

Waterfront Weddings

A Truly Memorable Wedding Location The 200 seat Riverside Ballroom with a full view of the Delaware River through floor to ceiling windows is the only waterfront facility in the area. In addition, the waterfront venue now accommodates open air ceremonies and an outdoor pre reception lounge, both set at water's edge. The fabulous penthouse bridal suite with yet another spectacular river view will complete the day for the new bride and groom. Let our sales team assist with your plans for the fairy tale wedding of your dreams.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

11 Bridge Street, Lambertville, NJ (609) 397-9077

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kaitlin J

I can't say enough great things about the Lambertville for our wedding on 10-8-17. Neil and Stephanie, our maitre d' and day of coordinator went above and beyond all night to make sure the groom and I were taken care of and having a great time. The room was set up beautifully... Read More just as we had imagined. All throughout the planning process Melle was always available to answer my questions and endless emails back and forth. Planning from a few hours away in PA was never an issue. The food was INCREDIBLE from the cocktail hour through dinner. We got so many compliments from all of our guests. My dad mentioned it was the best filet he had ever had. I was also fortunate to spend a few precious moments in the bridal suite before we had to head out for our ceremony at 3. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue right on the water, it was the most perfect day, and we have the Lambertville to thank for it. We can't wait to come back for our anniversaries!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Dana B

While looking for our venue, reviews played a huge role in our decision making. Some places we didn't even visit because of the reviews, so I'm going to be as honest as I possibly can. Let me start by saying that our wedding was the best day of our lives. Also, many people at... Read More the wedding said it was the best wedding they had ever been to- with the best wedding food they have ever had. To me- that was important. Let me start by saying our wedding was the best day of my entire life, and I had multiple guests come up to me saying it was the best wedding they had ever been too. We had 100 people and although the venue can fit 200 it was perfect. the good: Food: amazing. We had three entrees- steak, Mediterranean chicken, and crab cakes. Everyone said it was all the best wedding food they had ever had. Bridal Suite: It's included in your wedding package and it's the most gorgeous room I have ever stayed in. There is a con with this but I will mention that below. Convenience: The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all in the same place. This made it extremely easy for our guests. There's also a restaurant in the parking lot that has a bar, a wine cellar, and food which is open till midnight so our guests who came for the weekend had somewhere to go during the day just feet away from where they were sleeping. The town: Lambertville & New Hope are adorable and just a walk away. It was nice all weekend walking through both towns running into our family and friends. Welcome reception: We threw a welcome reception in the creekside room which is right off the quaint little lobby. We did an open bar for two hours and passed appetizers around. Our guests love how low key and casual it was. Neil, who I will mention in a second put the room together beautifully. Most importantly: Marielle & Neil. Marielle is who i dealt with all year. She helped me plan and lent ideas throughout the year. I must of sent her hundreds of emails and she responded to each and everything one, usually within the hour. Neil took over the day of the wedding. All I will say is he might come off a little rough around the edges, but that man can throw a gorgeous wedding. He was there every step of the way, helped me design the room exactly how I wanted it. Don't be afraid to give him some creative control- he knows his stuff. Cons Room rates- We not only hosted our wedding but like I said, our welcome reception. We had rooms booked Friday, and almost sold out the Inn Saturday but the owner was not willing to budge on prices. For Saturday night the room is (I believe) 265. I thought he could work with our guests a bit. There is no room for negotiation After party: Since it's an Inn and not a hotel, there isn't a big lobby or bar. The bar at the restaurant closes at midnight so after the wedding there really isn't anywhere to hang unless you are going into New Hope across the bridge. Bridal Suite situation: Here was my biggest issue. We couldn't check into bridal suite until 1 PM so my hair and makeup girl had to switch rooms half way. We also had to pay for a suite for Sat night even though the bridal suite was free- because we needed somewhere to get ready. If there's no Sat wedding- bridal suite should be available early in the morning. We were offered it for 650 on Friday, but after all we spent on the wedding we coudln't justify it since a regular suite was only 300. All and all I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Nicole C

Our wedding was beautiful! The guests were super impressed with the location of the venue. The food was AMAZING. Might be the best filet I've ever had. Neil was great to work with and made the day of super easy. Mel was great too.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Lela S

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Lambertville Station. This is a gorgeous venue with professional staff. Throughout the wedding planning process, we regularly communicated with Marielle and she was always professional, helpful, and timely in her responses. Neil... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw was the day-of coordinator and he did an excellent job of making sure the evening went as planned. Overall, we were very happy with our experience with the Lambertville Station. The food was delicious and our wedding reception was everything we imagined and more. We recommend the Lambertville Station!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 SCOTT R

We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding. The venue was beautiful, the staff were amazing, and the food was spectacular. Although Melle was very easy to work with, she is not very detail-oriented so if the details are important to you, I'd recommend staying... Read More on top of her and assuming nothing. None of our guests were aware of the few missed items so it was still an awesome day. All of our guests are still raving about it!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Leah D

Every single detail of our wedding was perfect. It was more than I ever could have hoped for. The staff were absolutley amazing and I couldn't have done it without them. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Timothy H

The Lambertville Station Inn is a phenomenal venue and my wife and I are so incredibly pleased with every aspect of our wedding experience. From Day 1 Marielle and Margie worked with us to create a package that fit our budget and in no way was the elegance of the event... Read More compromised. The owners of the Inn are incredibly gracious and awesome people! The ceremony space, cocktail hour area, reception room, and the Riverview Suite were all breathtaking and perfect even for our late November wedding. Neil, the maitre d for the evening, was a perfect professional in making us feel comfortable during the dress rehearsal and on the big day. All of our decorations that were brought in were set up to our exact preference and were taken down for us as well so that we did not have to worry about it. All of the food was amazing as well! I can truly go on and on about how perfect all aspects of this venue was!!!! Thank you to Marielle, Margie, Neil, and all the other staff members who made our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Maggie K

Below is the email I sent to Marielle 3 days after our wedding (after not hearing from her). She never responded to my email, which sums up my overall experience working with her. Hi Marielle, I wanted to provide some feedback, since I have not heard from you, from the... Read More wedding before I post reviews on various wedding websites. Since it is a lot to summarize, I felt a bullet list would suffice. Pros - The bartenders were absolutely wonderful, they were kind fun and attentive to all. They made my night. -The food was great, as was the dinner service/timing. Cons - The night before during the rehearsal Neil kept referring to Craig and I as Mary and Greg, while it is somewhat humorous it is a bit embarrassing when the person responsible for orchestrating your wedding cannot get your name right. It also makes the venue look unorganized and not coordinated. - I have to say that staying in the hotel the night before next to the reception was quite honestly horrible - it felt like we were sitting next to the DJ. That being said, thank goodness we did as we were not allowed to check into the bridal suite until 2pm at which time I was already supposed to be dressed. I was happy to have my mom and bridesmaids around to keep checking as no one ever checked in with me or gave me any updates. It is really disappointing that we were not able to use the bridal suite at all to get ready or spend any time there since that was one of the aspects of the day that I was most looking forward to. Not once did anyone apologize for the delay or see how everything was going. -The most disappointing and extremely embarrassing thing was when my future mother in-law and entire family arrived at their table to find that they were three chairs short. How this could happen after table numbers, meal counts and numerous plans were provided regarding this is baffling to me. They then were jammed at a table that clearly was not 72" for the rest of the night. On my part I am extremely embarrassed as my mother-in law was very upset about the whole situation. -The next day not one person checked in with Craig or I regarding the night, that is absolutely shocking to me, I actually checked ourselves out and did not hear from anyone, not sure if that is normal but it seems like there is an underlying hospitality issue. -As guests were arriving for the ceremony, all of our wedding items were wheeled through the setting. The trio was set up and had to keep moving, guests were asked to move over and over again. This delay in preparing the reception area upstairs caused a scene. My parents were anxious and our guests noticed right away. I would appreciate if you provide this feedback to the GM as well.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

I have been to quite a few weddings and as a guest, I'd have to say I was very disappointed. The service during the reception was extremely lacking. All the servers appeared as though they were new and have not received proper training. When it was time for our table to be... Read More served, the gentleman had to ask which guest had picked the chicken dish. At some point, everyone had received their meals except my bf. We even had to tell the servers that we were missing a dish. As I watched them serve the other tables, they looked as if they had no idea which meal went to who. On top of that, there were numerous times where the servers would expect us to hand them empty plates and even hand us our food to set down ourselves. It was also strange to me that we were not asked how we take our steak. I can honestly say this is the first time I have experienced this kind of service at any wedding. The only thing I could say I enjoyed were the views.

A "Destination Wedding" Feel while staying local

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Dana S

This stunning venue feels like a destination wedding. Waterfront cocktails, sweeping views of sunset over the river, right in the heart of a charming little town. We actually included a map of the area with our invitations, encouraging our guests to get there early and explore.... Read More The food was outstanding and the space was gorgeous. We had a TON of details and customizations leading up to the big day, and while it was a little stressful at times with back and forth communication, everything ended up working out in the end. Melle, the coordinator, isn’t normally on site for the weddings – but my mom asked if she would make an exception and she attended on the big day just to make sure everything ran smoothly. It was a huge relief. Our guests joined us for brunch in the lobby the next morning and couldn’t stop raving about the night before. Highlights: The views, the food, the Bridal Suite (I can’t even put into words how luxurious this space is), and Donna – the bridal attendant on the day of – who will get you what you need before you even know you need it.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Eileen M

LOVELY LOCATION AND STAFF except for Marielle. She is disorganized and has almost no communication with her staff. Her staff was very friendly and polite and I pay special attention to Donna, Margie and Colleen. They were very professional. Marielle does not follow through.... Read More Its unfortunate. This would have been a wonderful experience if it wasn't for her mistakes. Also, they THREW our wedding together in one hour before the ceremony while guests were arriving because they booked a conference in the ballroom while my guests arrived. So everyone could see the staff scrambling to throw our tables together. It was chaotic. We would have LOVED Margie to be our go-to person but was told it had to be Marielle. WE ENJOYED OUR WEDDING AND THE STAFF AND LOCATION AND FOOD but unfortunately there were too many little mistakes that made a difference to us to give 5 stars

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Joahanna G

Dream Wedding Come True! The venue, the food, the staff everything was perfect. It was a complete package of food, venue, cake, wedding coordinator, bridal suite etc. They were great from planning, customizing, changes, before, during and after the wedding. All our guests... Read More didn't have a good time, we all had a GREAT time! You must have your wedding here, only if you want your dream wedding to come true.

Incredible

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Erin M

The Lambertville Station Inn was everything we could have dreamed of and more in a wedding venue! From the moment we walked into this place we were in love. It has a separate space for a ceremony that feels like it is outdoors, but it is covered so there is no concern about... Read More weather. The cocktail hour space sits directly on the water and makes you feel like you are somewhere in the Mediterranean. The reception space is roomy, air conditioned, has a huge dance floor, and beautiful chandeliers. Not only was the space itself beautiful, we could not have asked for better service. Marielle, the wedding coordinator is fantastic. Donna, our bridal attendant, catered to our every need throughout the night- really going above and beyond, and the servers and bartenders were excellent. Our guests could not say enough about how beautiful the place was and how it had a magical feel about it. The rooms of the inn are also beautifully kept and a home away from home for your out of town guests. There is no fee for welcome bags being given out at the front desk, which my husband and I felt were an excellent touch to make our guests more comfortable. I would recommend getting married and having a reception here to anyone and everyone looking to get married. You won't regret your choice- it's a wonderful place to hold a wonderful celebration!

Unforgettable

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Erin M

Disappointing Customer Service

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Caralee Z

My family and I have frequented the inn often it is even where my fiance and I got engaged! We booked our wedding almost 2 years in advance by looking at the plans for the new ballroom. When it was finished with construction we went to visit and it was nothing like the... Read More pictures/plans had shown. We decided to look around and found a place that fit the feel we had wanted and asked Melle to speak with the owner to help us with our deposit as we are saving for a wedding. The owner denied our request even for a voucher to stay at the inn or use for dining, because both of these areas remained unchanged from the renovations. We were so upset by this lack of customer service especially since there is no doubt in our minds they were able to rebook the date so far out. Be cautious!!

wonderful wedding

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 kristen p

As the bride, I loved Lambertville Station! The day of, I didn't have to think about anything-they handled the whole day for me and told me where to go and what to do. I loved this!! Food-delicious! Space-beautiful! Staff-unbelievable!!

1st Wedding in the Newly Renovated 2014 Venue!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Ashley G

We started planning our wedding with Marielle "Melle" Wolf as soon as we took the initial tour & discussed packages (summer 2012). We immediately set the date for Saturday April 26, 2014. In this process, we were planning to have our ceremony followed by a formal evening sit... Read More down dinner. We were thrilled to hear we'd be the first wedding after the facility had been renovated from Fall 2013 -March 2014. Any bride would be excited to celebrate in a brand new space but also maybe worried about construction. Melle quickly assured all would be fine and provided details to quell my concerns. The planning went so well, from many aspects, I truly enjoyed working with her. I would most certainly recommend the Inn at Lambertville Station & the Station Restaurant for any type of event! We were able to preview the space as construction was wrapping up and saw how much it (esp the area under the ballroom where ceremony/cocktail was created) had transformed. We had our rehearsal Friday evening in the new ceremony space which is adjacent to the new cocktail riverfront area. The ballroom is conveniently located upstairs, accessible with an elevator and spiral staircase, complete with stunning new restrooms. Wedding Day:Colleen was great making sure everything ran on time and we had no issues at all with running late. Melle was there to help corset my dress in the suite getting ready and helped bustle my train after the ceremony. The ceremony was exactly how I pictured it, walking down with Dad to the solo violinist playing and meeting my handsome groom to say our vows. Most pictures were taken before the ceremony to capture the sunlight and the spring weather provided enjoyable temps. The day was also the annual ShadFest so we had many well wishers among the crowds on the bridge, around the town and dining trackside at the Station when we were taking pictures over there! After a mingling cocktail, Ballroom Introductions paved the way to begin the rest of the evening. The sun was just beginning to set as we moved into our first dance and with the brand new floor to ceiling windows the pictures we have are GORGEOUS! Our theme was "Timeless Elegance". The entire menu was excellent & received rave reviews from guests on how well everything was presented, the variety and cooked to perfection! We also had the ice sculpture, chocolate fountain, cake & dessert tiers, and chocolate covered pretzel favors. Everyone had a BLAST dancing & celebrating! Guests who preferred reserved rooms and we were given the suite to stay overnight. We had so many compliments from guests on this being "the best wedding- and trust us we've been to a lot of weddings!" Our entire experience with Melle, Colleen, front desk staff, chef Chris and the entire banquet staff working the event was fantastic! We want to say thank you for making our special day extra special! I jokingly say to my now husband, "we had such a great day...can we get married again"?! LOL Kudos to you all! We'll certainly be back for our anniversaries! Ashley & Jonathon

Beautiful, Timeless, Classic

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Kathryn M

You cannot re-create the spectacular views that surround this beautiful venue. From cocktail hour on the water to floor to ceiling windows reflecting timeless views in the riverside ballroom, if a classic, on the water unique feel is what you are going for then this is the... Read More perfect location! The food is delightful. My guests raved about their entrees. Marielle and Coleen, the Maitre D's were absolutely wonderful and kept everything running perfect and on-time. They were always there to help me from fixing my bustle, to getting me cocktails during pictures and to making sure I eat my meal. The ceremony area is exquisite. Beautiful paintings, chandeliers and open arch ways to the beautiful landscaping. The cocktail space is HUGE, a large open area lounge with high tops and outdoor furniture couches. Guests can sit and enjoy over looking the water as the entire space it open to the outside. I am blown away by the way photos came out in the reception, you can see the stunning backdrop be it light or dark and its quite an enhancement. You never see plain white walls or gaudy decor, you see glistening water reflections, green luscious trees and antique architecture in the background. The bridal suit is one of the best rooms I have ever stayed in. My photographer ended up shooting hlf my portraits because of the amazing light and views. This space alone was well worth the additions. I cannot talk about the location, decor, assistance, service and overall experience enough. This was the most unique, classy wedding I have ever experienced and I am so blessed that it was mine. There is nothing to describe this place other then timelessly perfect. You will bow your guests away but more importantly, your own expectations as you watch how perfect the Lambertville in all its glory pulls your special day together! I am honored and grateful for the amazing wedding I had with the help of Marielle Wolf and Coleen at Lambertville Station, if you ladies ever get to read this, you are both truly wonderful and are the best at what you do! Wedding: August 31, 2014

Merrill-Lafer Wedding. The Lambertville Station Inn, Lambertville, NJ

Reviewed on 8/17/2014

We chose the Lambertville Station in for our wedding for its location and beautiful site. It also had the capability to host the Friday night Rehearsal dinner (for 70 people), the Sunday brunch (47 people), and the Wedding cocktail hour and reception (for 145 people). It even... Read More had a Chapel on-site for the ceremony. The all-in-one site was very convenient. It was also very beautiful. We also had the towns of New Hope PA and Lambertville NJ within walking distance for guests to take advantage of. The Menus for the food and beverage were fantastic. Had many choices and options. Everything was absolutely delicious. The Service and responsiveness of all the staff were fantastic. They took care of us every step of the way and made our lives much easier and less stressful. The views from the reception area were amazing. Every guest commented on how good the food was, how beautiful the venue was, and how it was the best wedding they have ever attended! Marielle Wolf was our Planner. She provided a list of all types of vendors to choose from- photographers, musicians, florist, hair-stylist, etc... There were many options available. She walked us through everything from start to finish. She was even kind enough to be one of our marriage license witnesses and to help pick up our license for us (save us time off from work). She was extremely comforting and supportive and calming. Her experience and kindness were wonderful. She and the Lambertville Inn Staff took great care of us throughout all the portions of our weekend Wedding. Special thanks also to Christina Tomasulo who helped us arrange our Rehearsal Dinner and Sunday Brunch. The food and service were fantastic- they really went out of their way to make everything easy and perfect- all with a smile. Special thanks to Colleen Geiss who managed all the details of the Wedding day from pre-ceremony through the end of the reception. She was experienced, kind, and thoughtful- helped keep us calm by ensuring everything went smoothly and as planned. The whole experience was fantastic. They did such a great job, were so nice and understanding and helpful every step of the way. The beautiful location, venue, and multiple available options of services to choose from and the flexibility to customize our experience was so wonderful. We can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding remarkable and memorable. We highly recommend the Lambertville Station Inn and its team. Ned and Stephen P.S. Our's was a Gay wedding. And while that doesn't/shouldn't change anything, we are also grateful that Lambertville Station Inn was so comfortable with this and really made us feel special just like any other couple.

The Perfect Setting for our Perfect Day

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Jennifer P

I loved our wedding at the Inn at Lambertville Station! I'll do my best to explain why: Location: You can't beat the Inn. It is set right on the Delaware River, and is the last stop one can make before crossing the bridge to New Hope. The town of Lambertville is so... Read More quaint and adorable and has so many shops and restaurants for your guests to enjoy during the day. New Hope is a short walk across the bridge for night life/after parties. The canal path is a perfect backdrop for gorgeous photos. Accommodations: The rooms at the Inn are spacious and tastefully decorated with Ethan Allen furniture. Each room is labeled with a famous city, which adds to the character of the building. Food: My guests raved about the food! We didn't do any crazy stations during cocktail hour, but my guests loved the food that was passed around, especially the mini chicken cheesesteaks and shrimp shooters. For dinner, we offered guests surf and turf and chicken roma, and I have had so many guests say it was the best wedding meal they had. Our cake was included in our package, and we opted for a cupcake cake, with two flavors. When my husband and I checked in our room for the night, there was a bottle of champagne chilling and a plate of cupcakes just for us. Setting: The ballroom is simply breathtaking. The way the roof slopes down to the panoramic views of the river makes the ballroom one of the most unique settings for a wedding. We did both our ceremony and reception in the ballroom, and the staff flipped the room during the cocktail hour. Staff: The waiters were all extremely friendly and accommodating. We got married on the hottest day of the year this summer, and when we arrived, they did not hesitate to unload our cars. At cocktail hour, one server made up a plate of hors d'oeuvres for just my husband and I to share. I was truly impressed by his thoughtfulness. Event coordinators: Marielle Wolf (Melle) is sent from Heaven as far as I'm concerned. When we first came to the Inn to check it out, and we sat down with Melle, I knew we came to the right place. She had answers to every question we asked and even anticipated our questions and gave us answers to questions we didn't even think of! After we booked, I emailed her close to a million times, and she answered all of my insane questions in usually under 24 hours. Leading up to the big day, she made it a point to reach out to me to make sure I was doing okay and that I didn't have any more questions. She even walked with me to the ceremony, and she was the last person I had contact with before walking down the aisle. I will never forget how nervous/anxious/overwhelmed I was, and Melle told me to look at her and breathe with her. I know that seems so simple, but it made all the difference in the world to me. It was an act of kindness and concern that I felt went above and beyond her duties. Colleen was our maitre d the day of, and she too went above and beyond her duties. She made me feel like nothing else mattered besides my happiness, and she worked hard to make that a reality. When I reached the top of the stairs to proceed down the aisle, she made sure the train of my dress was picture perfect. At some point in the reception, she noticed how warm I was getting, and without me asking her, she placed an ice cold towel on my back. In short, if you want to have zero worries that your wedding day will be perfect, book your wedding at the Inn!

A Great Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Stephanie N

We were so happy we chose the Inn at Lambertville Station to have our wedding ceremony and reception! Melle and all the staff at Lambertville were wonderful and treated my family and guests very well. They were very organized so we were put at ease right away. The food was... Read More amazing! We have had many compliments. We enjoyed staying at the hotel as well. We will definitely stay there again, maybe for our first anniversary :) Thanks again Lambertville Inn!

Disorganized venue

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Filomena H

Unfortunately, the wedding coordinator Melle was very disorganized when we worked with her. She meant well but we had to email back over a dozen times about the contract because she kept getting things wrong on it even though we discussed it and emailed before. She forgot to... Read More send invoices and wasn't around the week of the wedding to collect the final payment. She wasn't there the day of the wedding either. A few things were wrong, like accounting for 15 of our guests in the seating plan on the day of the wedding and a promise for dessert that was never carried through but we ended up hiring an outside coordinator who took care of it for us. The venue is lovely but you have to stay on them to make sure they follow through.

Great Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Jill C

I worked with Melle and my wedding ceremony and reception went smoothly and was lovely. Everyone commented on how great the filet mignon and ice sculpture was. The great thing was it all came in one fixed package and I didn't have to worry about pricing everything ala carte.

The Perfect Night

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Ashley B

The beautiful window views drew us in but our time with Marielle made it worth every penny. Our reception and cocktail hour met and exceeded our expectations. Every detail was perfect! One thing we have to point out is the food. So delicious and not typical wedding fare. They... Read More even let my husband pick a completely separate meal just for him. Please go see this venue. You won't be sorry!

A beautiful wedding venue

Reviewed on 2/11/2013 Larissa K

The Inn at Lambertville Station was the most amazing wedding venue, especially for a winter wedding. The hall was decked beautifully for Christmas and really provided a fantastic backdrop for our photos. Marielle was so great to work with. She was prompt to reply to my... Read More emails, answered every silly question, and was really accommodating with my requests. We delivered all our own décor and the Inn did a wonderful job of getting everything out where we wanted it. They were also very flexible with the menu and they chef really created a memorable and delicious dinner for our guests. Guest accommodations at the Inn were terrific, and they helped us organized a beautiful breakfast for the following morning at the Station restaurant. The Inn was exactly what I dreamed of when planning my wedding and they definitely delivered.