Lambertville Station Inn

Lambertville, NJ

One of a Kind Weddings on the River

The Lambertville Station Inn is romantically settled upon the banks of the Delaware River. Our banquet staff boasts creative planning for customized weddings and events. Picturesque setting, charming overnight accommodations and impecable cuisine selections make your day everything you desire

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

11 Bridge Street, Lambertville, NJ

The Perfect Setting for our Perfect Day

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Jennifer P

I loved our wedding at the Inn at Lambertville Station! I'll do my best to explain why: Location: You can't beat the Inn. It is set right on the Delaware River, and is the last stop one can make before crossing the bridge to New Hope. The town of Lambertville is so... Read More quaint and adorable and has so many shops and restaurants for your guests to enjoy during the day. New Hope is a short walk across the bridge for night life/after parties. The canal path is a perfect backdrop for gorgeous photos. Accommodations: The rooms at the Inn are spacious and tastefully decorated with Ethan Allen furniture. Each room is labeled with a famous city, which adds to the character of the building. Food: My guests raved about the food! We didn't do any crazy stations during cocktail hour, but my guests loved the food that was passed around, especially the mini chicken cheesesteaks and shrimp shooters. For dinner, we offered guests surf and turf and chicken roma, and I have had so many guests say it was the best wedding meal they had. Our cake was included in our package, and we opted for a cupcake cake, with two flavors. When my husband and I checked in our room for the night, there was a bottle of champagne chilling and a plate of cupcakes just for us. Setting: The ballroom is simply breathtaking. The way the roof slopes down to the panoramic views of the river makes the ballroom one of the most unique settings for a wedding. We did both our ceremony and reception in the ballroom, and the staff flipped the room during the cocktail hour. Staff: The waiters were all extremely friendly and accommodating. We got married on the hottest day of the year this summer, and when we arrived, they did not hesitate to unload our cars. At cocktail hour, one server made up a plate of hors d'oeuvres for just my husband and I to share. I was truly impressed by his thoughtfulness. Event coordinators: Marielle Wolf (Melle) is sent from Heaven as far as I'm concerned. When we first came to the Inn to check it out, and we sat down with Melle, I knew we came to the right place. She had answers to every question we asked and even anticipated our questions and gave us answers to questions we didn't even think of! After we booked, I emailed her close to a million times, and she answered all of my insane questions in usually under 24 hours. Leading up to the big day, she made it a point to reach out to me to make sure I was doing okay and that I didn't have any more questions. She even walked with me to the ceremony, and she was the last person I had contact with before walking down the aisle. I will never forget how nervous/anxious/overwhelmed I was, and Melle told me to look at her and breathe with her. I know that seems so simple, but it made all the difference in the world to me. It was an act of kindness and concern that I felt went above and beyond her duties. Colleen was our maitre d the day of, and she too went above and beyond her duties. She made me feel like nothing else mattered besides my happiness, and she worked hard to make that a reality. When I reached the top of the stairs to proceed down the aisle, she made sure the train of my dress was picture perfect. At some point in the reception, she noticed how warm I was getting, and without me asking her, she placed an ice cold towel on my back. In short, if you want to have zero worries that your wedding day will be perfect, book your wedding at the Inn!

A Great Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Stephanie N

We were so happy we chose the Inn at Lambertville Station to have our wedding ceremony and reception! Melle and all the staff at Lambertville were wonderful and treated my family and guests very well. They were very organized so we were put at ease right away. The food was... Read More amazing! We have had many compliments. We enjoyed staying at the hotel as well. We will definitely stay there again, maybe for our first anniversary :) Thanks again Lambertville Inn!

Great Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Jill C

I worked with Melle and my wedding ceremony and reception went smoothly and was lovely. Everyone commented on how great the filet mignon and ice sculpture was. The great thing was it all came in one fixed package and I didn't have to worry about pricing everything ala carte.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Eileen M

LOVELY LOCATION AND STAFF except for Marielle. She is disorganized and has almost no communication with her staff. Her staff was very friendly and polite and I pay special attention to Donna, Margie and Colleen. They were very professional. Marielle does not follow through.... Read More Its unfortunate. This would have been a wonderful experience if it wasn't for her mistakes. Also, they THREW our wedding together in one hour before the ceremony while guests were arriving because they booked a conference in the ballroom while my guests arrived. So everyone could see the staff scrambling to throw our tables together. It was chaotic. We would have LOVED Margie to be our go-to person but was told it had to be Marielle. WE ENJOYED OUR WEDDING AND THE STAFF AND LOCATION AND FOOD but unfortunately there were too many little mistakes that made a difference to us to give 5 stars

Incredible

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Erin M

The Lambertville Station Inn was everything we could have dreamed of and more in a wedding venue! From the moment we walked into this place we were in love. It has a separate space for a ceremony that feels like it is outdoors, but it is covered so there is no concern about... Read More weather. The cocktail hour space sits directly on the water and makes you feel like you are somewhere in the Mediterranean. The reception space is roomy, air conditioned, has a huge dance floor, and beautiful chandeliers. Not only was the space itself beautiful, we could not have asked for better service. Marielle, the wedding coordinator is fantastic. Donna, our bridal attendant, catered to our every need throughout the night- really going above and beyond, and the servers and bartenders were excellent. Our guests could not say enough about how beautiful the place was and how it had a magical feel about it. The rooms of the inn are also beautifully kept and a home away from home for your out of town guests. There is no fee for welcome bags being given out at the front desk, which my husband and I felt were an excellent touch to make our guests more comfortable. I would recommend getting married and having a reception here to anyone and everyone looking to get married. You won't regret your choice- it's a wonderful place to hold a wonderful celebration!

Unforgettable

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Erin M

Disappointing Customer Service

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Caralee Z

My family and I have frequented the inn often it is even where my fiance and I got engaged! We booked our wedding almost 2 years in advance by looking at the plans for the new ballroom. When it was finished with construction we went to visit and it was nothing like the... Read More pictures/plans had shown. We decided to look around and found a place that fit the feel we had wanted and asked Melle to speak with the owner to help us with our deposit as we are saving for a wedding. The owner denied our request even for a voucher to stay at the inn or use for dining, because both of these areas remained unchanged from the renovations. We were so upset by this lack of customer service especially since there is no doubt in our minds they were able to rebook the date so far out. Be cautious!!

Disorganized venue

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Filomena H

Unfortunately, the wedding coordinator Melle was very disorganized when we worked with her. She meant well but we had to email back over a dozen times about the contract because she kept getting things wrong on it even though we discussed it and emailed before. She forgot to... Read More send invoices and wasn't around the week of the wedding to collect the final payment. She wasn't there the day of the wedding either. A few things were wrong, like accounting for 15 of our guests in the seating plan on the day of the wedding and a promise for dessert that was never carried through but we ended up hiring an outside coordinator who took care of it for us. The venue is lovely but you have to stay on them to make sure they follow through.

The Perfect Night

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Ashley B

The beautiful window views drew us in but our time with Marielle made it worth every penny. Our reception and cocktail hour met and exceeded our expectations. Every detail was perfect! One thing we have to point out is the food. So delicious and not typical wedding fare. They... Read More even let my husband pick a completely separate meal just for him. Please go see this venue. You won't be sorry!

A beautiful wedding venue

Reviewed on 2/11/2013 Larissa K

The Inn at Lambertville Station was the most amazing wedding venue, especially for a winter wedding. The hall was decked beautifully for Christmas and really provided a fantastic backdrop for our photos. Marielle was so great to work with. She was prompt to reply to my... Read More emails, answered every silly question, and was really accommodating with my requests. We delivered all our own décor and the Inn did a wonderful job of getting everything out where we wanted it. They were also very flexible with the menu and they chef really created a memorable and delicious dinner for our guests. Guest accommodations at the Inn were terrific, and they helped us organized a beautiful breakfast for the following morning at the Station restaurant. The Inn was exactly what I dreamed of when planning my wedding and they definitely delivered.

Cozy Little Retreat

Reviewed on 12/26/2012 Erica S

The hotel lobby and reception site are very impressive. The rooms and suites have lovely views of the Delaware River and are very cozy and charming. The Station Restaurant is top-notch, and its basement-level lounge is super swanky. The only drawback is the prohibitive cost.

Carefully Consider Your Choice

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Leann M

The best thing this venue has to offer is its view / location; it's absolutely gorgeous! Its hotel / wedding staff, however, leave a lot to be desired. Don't get me wrong, I loved my wedding and my guests had an amazing time -- but the hard work it took to throw such a... Read More memorable event was 100% our family, friends and us; the Inn played only a small part, and at the end of the day, gave us more headaches than fond memories. The hotel staff is downright rude and unwilling to help in any degree -- they didn't even have me listed as staying in the bridal suite the day of my wedding, and when I simply asked for a piece of paper needed for our ceremony, the receptionist acted as if I asked her to donate a kidney. It was honestly like the hotel staff didn’t even know a wedding was taking place that night; my guests and I were only met with confusion and attitude. Most importantly, if you book with this venue and then find out Colleen will be running your wedding, CANCEL IMMEDIATELY. She yelled at my wedding party, snapped at my mom, failed to put out the favors we spent an entire day baking, didn't even have the ballroom decorated according to the detailed guidelines I literally wrote out for her, basically threw all of my handmade / sentimental decorations into the dirty, basement utility room for "safe keeping" the night before, wouldn’t let our photographer set up as needed, and cursed at and berated her staff in front of my husband and a guest. She's nothing but a nightmare. To be fair, the food is AWESOME, and our tasting was a wonderful experience - the chef is pleasant and incredibly talented. But honestly, get married somewhere else, and just go on a date to the restaurant to save yourself any possible disappointment on your big day. Melle was pleasant to work with and very responsive throughout the planning process, but unless the Inn works out its MAJOR COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS, the problems we experienced will sadly only continue.

best wedding ever :o)

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 alice n

i had such a great experience having my wedding here. Melle did a great job making the planning so easy and simple. Her and the staff went above and beyond on the day of with guiding us into place and giving directions for anything. For example of the staff my husbands cousin... Read More (our jr bridemaid) doesnt like steak without steak sauce so her sister asked one of the waiters if they had any the lady checked and they didnt but she said she'll get some then they looked out the window and saw her running to their resturant down the street at the station to get her some she thought she was so awesome for doing that for her. If you think the price is high you need to think about all the stuff thats includeds in ur package u get a cake (that everyone raaaved about) you get a bridal suite to get ready in and you get that same suite to spend the wedding night in for free the food, alcohol, TAX and Grutudity. most other places we checked out that seem cheaper because it was $70 a head instead of $100 but they didnt include the tax and tip so once we added up everything it was the same price we would pay here and this place is so much nicer then the other places we looked at so it was a no brainer. we always have a great experience here at the inn we would come here every year for our annviersary which is why this was number one on our list of choices and im so glad we ended up picking them it was a blast and everyone enjoyed the food, the people and the site. Thank you to melle and the crew you made it a memorable day we'll never forget!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Tamara D

My experience was amazing. The site is beautiful, first of all. Melle, our coordinator was great - unfortunately she was not there on the day of the wedding (which I did not know until the day before), but the team that was there was amazing! They fixed a minor issue we had with... Read More the centerpieces before I even really realized it was an issue. The food was amazing (which was to be expected since we love the food at the restaurant). The service was great - they were continually asking if they could get us anything and make sure the bridal party and parents got a chance to eat. They worked seamlessly with our other vendors. If I had to get married all over again I would do it again at the Lambertville Inn in a heartbeat!

Hotel for Guests

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Mandarin D

We had our reception at the Lambertville Station so we had reserved a block of rooms for guests at the Inn. The hotel was nice, but pricey for what it was. The staff was friendly, but we did run into a few snags with service: at least one couple didn't receive their welcome... Read More bag upon check-in, we walked in on a cleaning lady even though we had "Privacy" marked on the door, and our in-room breakfast order was incorrect and when the correct order finally arrived it was burnt. Because we were spending so much money to stay here, my expectations were higher. The best thing about the Inn is it's location. You're right on the Delaware River and it's convenient for walking around Lambertville or crossing the bridge to New Hope.

B+

Reviewed on 2/05/2012 Renee C

Planning my wedding was very stressful however working with Leslie was fantastic! She was very nice, calming, and knew what she was talking about. However, Leslie was filling in for Marielle who was out on leave. I did not like my experience with Marielle at all and for that... Read More reason alone I gave the venue a lower score. She was very unorganized and asked many questions that had previously been asked and answered. The cost was great, the location was great, and the food was fantastic. They ordered the cake from a separate vendor and it was delicious! I would recommend the place but definitely not Marielle.

Excellent choice for a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Linda N

Our wedding was in September of this year and was just perfect. The Banquet Director, Marielle Wolf, was great and looked after us as if we were family and made sure everything was perfect. She also helped ensure that everything came off perfectly and that stress levels were... Read More kept to a minimum.

Phenominal EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 9/26/2011 Melissa A

After looking at a few places we found that the Lambertville Inn was exactly what we were looking for. We met with Melle who was very easy to talk to and helpful in all of our decisions regarding the wedding. She was very quick with responses to questions during all of the... Read More planning and very understanding in our nervousness in planning all of the details. When the wedding day came she was there at every step of the way to make sure the evening ran flawless. The atmosphere at the Inn was beautiful, with breathtaking views and newly renovated facilities. The guests entered the reception room just as the sun was setting over the Delaware. The view from the full length windows was out of this world. The food was equally amazing! Everyone commented on how big the portions were at both the cocktail hour and the reception. Some people even told us that the filet Mignon that was served was the best they had every had! The chef did an amazing job! The price packages were very reasonable. They really worked with us to customize the details of our wedding! I would absolutely recommend the Inn to anyone who wants an amazing wedding, fantastic atmosphere, and impeccable service!

Review for The Inn at Lambertville Station

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Carey-Anne D

Cathy Geer, the reception coordinator, went above and beyond. She even stayed up late the night before and fixed our cupcake cake that the baker made a mistake with. (The baker was to decorate the tiers, but just delivered the decorated cupcakes. Cathy spent the night making the... Read More decorated tier structure. It was gorgeous!)