11229 Old Halls Ferry, St. Louis, MO (314) 741-5948

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Hillary D

Wow! Talk about hitting the right chords! My Mom hired this quartet as a (wonderful) surprise and for a late afternoon reception and the venue, it was truly beautiful and fit the scene. I'm a musician and love the romantic Early American Songbook selections and everybody kept... Read More coming up to tell me how beautiful the music was and the name of the group! Thank you, Landolfi String Quartet! You did a masterful job!

Better than Vitamin String Quartet ;)

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Rachel G

We had a non traditional ceremony so I asked them to play contemporary music from their playlist. A while back I fell in love with Vitamin String Quartet's version of All the Small Things by Blink 182 and really wanted it for our recessional. I forwarded them the link (no... Read More sheet music!) and they told me it would be no problem, and also they'd sound even better than VSQ! Well I gotta say, they rocked it and came through on their promise to sound better than VSQ :) All of our guests loved the string covers of contemporary songs, it kept the event formal without being too stuffy. I thought it was a great value - they entertained our guests before the ceremony, during the ceremony, and during the cocktail hour. My guests and I agree, Landolfi was one of the highlights of the evening!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Haley M

Landolfi played at our small wedding at the Beall Mansion in Alton, Illinois. I cannot say enough good things about them! They were so professional,kind, and amazingly talented. They have great energy when playing and you can tell they love what they do. The music was beautiful... Read More and added the perfect touch to our day. I also appreciated how easy they were to work with prior to the wedding (they are great at handling nervous brides haha). They have a very extensive musical repertoire, so you won't have trouble finding the perfect songs for your day. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 nancy s

10/28/17, Landolfi played at my daughter's wedding. We had a violin, viola and cello play before the ceremony, the processional, the recessional, and strolling from the ceremony to the reception. They understood the ambiance I was looking for, and we discussed the pieces to... Read More be played. They did a wonderful job, they were on time, and we could not have been happier! The musicians know quite a bit of classical music, and can tailor their playing style to the "vibe" at your event.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Andrew E

Landolfi String Quartet was fantastic! They played our ceremony and a cocktail hour following, and they sounded terrific! We received lots of compliments on them from our guests afterward. We also asked them to arrange a particular piece of music for us to walk down the aisle,... Read More and it turned out beautifully. Their fees are very reasonable for the quality you receive--don't hesitate for a second if you're considering booking them. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Nicole C

not helpful in recommending song choices. Their repertoire was limited. Seemed most songs I asked for (even though popular songs) was not on their list and required additional fee to find it. The one song I did pay for them to get ( for my bridal entry!), they did not play the... Read More entry as I requested and that the assured they would do. Also did not play the song during wine unity ceremony. They never introduced themselves to the groom or I.

2017-11-05T19:44:10 Response from the vendor

What wedding is this? We have a huge repertoire. We have never failed to do what we said we would do. I would have refunded your money if this had really happened. You would know how to contact me if this was a real wedding.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Nicole W

Landolfi performed at our ceremony at Graham Chapel and at our cocktail hour at a private residence in Glendale. They were absolutely amazing and set a wonderful mood for the wedding! We had so many guests comment on how fantastic they were. Their play lists are great as well!... Read More Not only do they perform classics, but they can play more contemporary music as well - great selections! We would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Lauren B

I had minimal interaction with them on my wedding day... but the music was fantastic and various people complimented on how classy a quartet was. I wish I could've heard it better as I was walking down the aisle, but that's not really their fault though.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Lindsay B

Landolfi played our wedding on June 3rd and they were nothing shy of absolutely phenomenal. Debbie is incredible to work with and kind. Their catalog of songs had no bounds and the sound is perfect! It was one of my favorite parts of the day!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kelly M

We booked the string quartet for our ceremony at the piper palm house. The music was beautiful. I gave them my selections a few weeks in advanced and they played everything. I had more contemporary music and it was perfect! Many thanks!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Stephanie A

I am so happy with our choice to have a string quartet at the ceremony and even happier with Landolfi Quartet. They have a wide variety of music selection. All of our guests enjoyed the music. I would recommend Landolfi Quartet for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jamie M

These guys were so great!! They made the perfect addition to my wedding ceremony, I couldn't have imagined it without them! Debbie was very quick to respond to my emails and was able to learn a song to play at my wedding. They even stayed well over time to play for the guests as... Read More they were leaving! Such wonderful music, and amazing people. If you're looking for wedding music, look no further!! Thanks Landolfi :)

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Tiffany K

My wife and I contracted the full quartet for our wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour before our reception. Bottom line, the Landolfi Quartet is talented, professional, and reliable! And if those weren't enough reasons to contract them, by the beginning of the reception, our... Read More guests were already gushing over how epic their performances were.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Meghan K

We had Landolfi play during our ceremony at the Piper Palm House. We had them play all contemporary music and they did a wonderful job!! They were very professional and easy to work work and did a beautiful job playing a song we had them learn. They added such a special touch to... Read More our ceremony and we had many compliments on them! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Aimee E

They were extremely professional and played all of the songs we requested! They set the mood for our romantic themed wedding and everyone was beyond impressed with how well they sounded! Unfortunately, it rained during cocktail hour, so they stayed inside, but they played while... Read More we were taking pictures and kept a great mood. I recommend them to anyone wanting a beautiful musical addition to their big day!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Wendy M

As a wedding planner, I have had the opportunity to work with some wonderful vendors. Debbie and the Landolfi Quartet is at the top of the list for ensemble groups. Debbie is easy to work with, the musicians are very professional and the music arrangments are beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016

Landolfi absolutely ruined my Bride's processional. We had three other professional musicians in our ceremony. (Two vocalists and a pianist). Landofli were extremely ostentatious and rude to the other musicians and to our wedding planner. They refused a musical request that... Read More came directly from my wife saying that it "just wouldn't work for them." They refused to stay through our recessional and told our pianist that they were "out of here at exactly 3:30," despite our wedding going past that time. They even had the gall to pack up and leave before the entire ceremony was over. Over our entire wedding weekend everything went excellently despite our services from Landolfi. In addition to their extremely rude behavior towards our other musicians and family friends, their musicality was simply awful. It was clear that they had not rehearsed their music and their tuning was absolutely horrendous. My wife and I are both far from professional musicians, but we both have backgrounds in music. It was clear to both of us, and all of our guests, that this quartet was truly sub par. I do not recommend Landolfi for any wedding. Get a DJ, use your church's organist, find a friend who is musically gifted, or pay your drunk uncle to play a violin as you walk down the aisle, because that's the exact level of reliability Landolfi provides.

2016-05-29T14:12:51 Response from the vendor

This was an incredibly detailed ceremony. We totally enjoyed working with the other talented musicians that also contributed to the event even though we did not know about them in advance. We created 3 arrangements of special pieces that were requested by the bride and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Erika M

My husband really wanted a string quartet to play for our wedding ceremony and I was initially worried it would be too expensive and outside of our budget. I am glad I was wrong because not only is Landolfi reasonably priced, the music they provided added so much to our... Read More ceremony. They play all the traditional wedding songs along with many more contemporary songs. We worked with Deberah during the planning process and she answered all our questions and helped us make the final music selections for our ceremony. I wasn't really sold on any of the choices for my entrance song until Deberah suggested "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles, which was perfect! My husband is a huge fan of the Beatles, so this was a really wonderful touch for us. The strings sounded beautiful in our ceremony venue (Graham Chapel at Wash U) and I loved that they had such a large music selection to choose from. I would highly recommend Landolfi to anyone who wants to add an extra special touch to their ceremony!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Mandy M

I did my research on musicians and you will not find a price and performance combination better than the Landolfi Quartet. Their pricing and reviews swayed me to commit and their subsequent performance and communication did not disappoint! Debbie was by far my most responsive... Read More vendor and was wonderful helping me prepare the musical selections for our full catholic service. I highly recommend the Landofil Quartet!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Colleen K

I was so excited to have the string quartet for our wedding ceremony, but was pretty disappointed in the service we received. The service we paid for was for the string quartet to play 30 minutes before our ceremony while guests were being seated. This didn't happen. The string... Read More quartet never approached myself or my husband, so I never even met anyone in person. They played one random song from the list I was asked to provide them while the wedding party walked down the aisle and since I was never able to talk to any members of the string quartet, they began playing music at wrong times during our ceremony, interrupting the officiant. They did stay after the ceremony and played music while everyone was leaving....I suppose to make up for not playing for the first half hour. I chose the songs on the list I was asked to provide for certain reasons and only heard 4 songs we chose...If I could do it again I would not pay the amount of money we did for a service that was not what was promised. Severely disappointed. Wish we wouldn't have had to send a check before the service.

Excellent Ensemble and Value

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rose B

We hired Landolfi Quartet for our wedding ceremony. We did some research and found that Landolfi was a little less expensive than the average prices we found for other string quartets. Landolfi was quick to respond to all emails and concerns leading up to our wedding. They... Read More offered a variety of music to choose from to be played. They arrived on time to our ceremony and the music sounded absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Landolfi Quartet for their excellent customer service, professionalism, beautiful sound, and great value.

Phenomenal Quartet!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Diana S

We LOVED the music that Landolfi performed, and felt they went above and beyond to create a great experience for our guests. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. The quality of their play for the value is wonderful!

Music for Wedding Ceremony

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Landolfi Quartet played for my daughters wedding ceremony at the Piper Palm House. The music was beautiful and they were even able to learn a new song requested for the bride to walk down the aisle. I highly recommend using them for your next event. I will call them again... Read More for our next big event.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Molly B

The Landolfi String Quartet was absolutely outstanding! The quartet provided the music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They went above and beyond our expectations. Everyone was professional and so talented! I would highly recommend them!

Perfect Ceremony

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Mollie S

Landolfi was reasonably priced, easy to work with, and gave us the perfect music for our ceremony. They played a beautiful mix of classical music while guests were entering and leaving, and played fun instrumental versions of pop music for our entrances and exits. I walked down... Read More the aisle to Taylor Swift's Love Story and everyone thought it was fun and fit us perfectly. For a beautiful and fun trio or quartet, Landolfi is the way to go.