Book Your Wedding with Land's End

A BALLROOM IN SAYVILLE, NY

In the small, whimsical, seaside town of Sayville, Long Island, stands a spectacular Tudor-style mansion which overlooks the breathtaking south coastline, offering unbridled views over the Great South Bay. Featuring exquisitely trimmed gardens, the finest cuisine and exceptional service, this venue is a sublime choice for a waterfront wedding.

For couples dreaming of an outdoor wedding, Land's End has some incredible spots that would suit their idyllic vision, and with space for up to 285 guests and exclusive use of the venue, this would indeed be an ideal choice. With indoors space too, around 320 guests can be easily accommodated. The following areas within the venue are suitable for both ceremony and reception, and there are a few other special spaces to relax and just soak up the atmosphere.

Gazebo and Garden. For an ocean view backdrop, the Gazebo is a great setting for an outdoor wedding ceremony. Couples who have dreamed of having their ceremony on the beach don't need to travel to some distant shore when they can have their own version of sandy heaven at this impeccable venue with the lush, colorful and beautifully maintained gardens providing space for the reception.

Grand Ballroom . Couples can watch the moon reflect off the water and admire superb, panoramic views through 20-foot high windows as they dance around a beautiful mahogany floor. The Grand Ballroom can be used for both ceremony and reception, and it provides an alternative venue with a fully stocked bar.

Cordial Lounge . Immediately adjacent to The Grand Ballroom is the Cordial Lounge, a room of rustic charm and comfort with a grand staircase as the focal point. This room also boasts deep mahogany walls, comfortable leather sofas, mirrored fireplaces and French doors that lead to a patio. This space would be ideal for a more intimate setting and can accommodate up to 45 people.

Private Cocktail Space. Guests can mingle over cocktails while taking in the views over Fire Island in this reception space featuring three cozy fireplaces, a baby grand piano and a bar.

Canopied Decks . For a moment of serene beauty, the happy couple and their guests can watch the sun set and the stars illuminate the sky on their wedding day while they cozy up next to the fire pit and enjoy the romance.

Couples can rent the entire venue for their special day, and with this level of attention to detail, nothing will be overlooked, thus removing the stress and worry of anything going wrong. The entire day can be fully tailored to the couple's wishes and desires by the venue's team of organizers.

At Land's End there is no rental fee for the venue, but there is a minimum food and beverage fee per person. The venue can be rented for up to five hours including setup and clearing time, but extra hours may be arranged at an additional charge. The venue is very flexible with start times and early morning events can be arranged if necessary; however, all celebrations must end by 2 a.m.

To ensure a personal and exclusive service, Land's End only hosts one wedding at a time, and their onsite wedding planning team will work with the happy couple and give them their undivided attention to plan their wedding day from beginning to end. Some extra perks that couples may be interested in are:

• Guidance on invitations and favors
  • Choice of transport
  • Choice of bands, music or entertainment
  • Fireworks
  • Photographs and video
  • Visiting make-up artist
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Cocktail reception
  • Post-wedding brunch

Land's End have a list of highly recommended vendors from which couples may choose or arrange their own.

Overlook the Great South Bay

With its seaside charm, this newly renovated, classic Tudor style mansion overlooks the Great South Bay and Fire Island. Stroll through impeccably-kept gardens or gaze out from the canopied deck at captivating sunsets creating the perfect backdrop for your most memorable day.

Ballroom, Waterfront

Food + Catering

80 Browns River Road, Sayville, NY (631) 589-1888

Beautiful

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Melissa L

Everything about Land's End was perfect for what we wanted for our wedding. From the first time we went there to look around we knew this was where we wanted our wedding to be. Everyone was accommodating, easy to work with, and really cared about every detail of the wedding that... Read More we did. They worked with us, answered any questions, and from the first meeting to the Food trial, ceremony rehearsal and the day of the wedding everything was perfect. We have heard nothing but positive reviews from friends and family who attended the wedding including people who had their wedding here previously so got to see it from another angle and still thought it was amazing. I would highly recommend Land's End if you are looking for a beautiful outdoor space as well as a beautiful, comfortable indoor space. Great food, service, and not having to worry about anything are all things you can look forward to if you choose Land's End.

The Best!

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Meredith C

I can't believe it has taken me 6 months to getting around to writing this review but I must tell you how great Land's End is! My husband I were blessed with a beautiful day that only enhanced the beauty of Land"s End landscape. The staff is friendly, approachable and very... Read More accommodating. My family and husband always felt that every detail and every concern was taken into consideration and was taken care of seamlessly. But the real icing on the cake, pun intended, is the food! This is the number one thing guest are still telling us they loved about our wedding and they are not wrong! The tasting we had was outstanding and when everything was replicated perfectly the day of our wedding we were so impressed! I can not thank the staff enough! You made our wedding beautiful and memorable!

My Wedding Was Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Eva Rose S

Land's End did an incredible job with my wedding. The setting was gorgeous, the food delicious and the service was outstanding. My guests had an awesome time and some have even said it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Two thumbs up big time!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kristine P

Cannot say enough about this place!!!! The people that work here are the sweetest and help you through everything. The food was spectacular, the view was impeccable, and the service was amazing! It was a hot day on Saturday and they made sure I stayed well hydrated and cool! I... Read More could go on and on but I will finish with saying this was absolutely a dream location and I couldn't be happier with my decision to have my wedding here! Thank you to all the staff! My husband and I can't say it enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Jenna P

Land's End is amazing! The food is delicious, the grounds are beautiful and the view is just the best. Everything was done so professionally and was better than I could have ever imagined. Throughout the whole process, Jenny, our coordinator, was there to answer all of our... Read More questions and helped us feel comfortable with our requests. On the day of, Cesar and Kim were there to make sure everything ran smoothly, even when some of our guests showed up super early! We had the perfect day and owe it to Land's End for being the perfect place to have our reception!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Megan F

We got married 9/3/16 and everything was PERFECT! We were supposed to get a storm that weekend and we lucked out with AMAZING weather. Everyone to this day is still raving about the location, the FOOD, the venue it self and everything that Land's End did for us. We wish we could... Read More re-live that day!! Jennifer was amazing as was the whole entire staff. Everyone made sure everything was perfect and on top of everything. We've been to several events at Land's End and have never had a bad experience.Highly recommended venue!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 J'anna I

The most beautiful venue. High vaulted ceilings, cozy yet beach decor.. beautiful, waterfront view through the huge windows in the ballroom.. gorgeous outdoor cocktail hour space on the water.. great staff. My sister got married their in 2004.. now I am! Everyone had nothing but... Read More amazing things to say about her reception.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jaclyn I

Cannot say enough good things about Land's End. Judy was our Event Coordinator and she was amazing! She was right on top of everything - no email went unanswered! The rest of the staff did an amazing job as well. They made our whole day flawless from start to finish. They... Read More were on top of everything, which helped us to relax a bit. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. We got married right on the beach around sunset. It was picture perfect. The food was outrageous. All of our guests had a wonderful time and are still talking about it. Thank you for making our wedding day so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Shannon H

Our wedding reception at Land's End was absolutely prefect! From our first visit with Judy, we knew that this was the right place for us. She was professional, enthusiastic, and courteous. She walked us through every detail beginning on that day up and through our wedding day!... Read More Any questions or concerns we had, she answered promptly and entertained all of our requests without hesitation. Her knowledge and expertise in planning weddings certainly helped us in creating our perfect day. She was even there during our reception despite her son's wedding being the very next day! My bridal attendant (Kim) was great and made sure my dress, hair and makeup were always perfect and we always had drinks in our hands. She also made sure we ate before our reception began, which was great! The maitre'd (Cesar) also took care of any issue that arose during the reception and made sure we, along with all of our guests, were having just the best time. Our guests have been raving for two weeks now about the food, drinks, service, atmosphere and more! We could not have asked for venue for our wedding reception.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Pamela L

Dreams do come true !! Our Babydoll was given an absolutely Elegant, and Cinderella/Beauty and the Beast Wedding !! Everyone loved the grounds ! Parking was a cinch. With a beautiful water view !! The Cocktail hour food was raved by all !! And the Reception dinner -... Read More Delish !!! Every area was gorgeous ! The servers were one to a table. Sometimes two ! Every worker was nice !!! And Bayview Florist knew the place and one word ...SPECTACULAR !!! Thank you, Jennifer of Land's End !!! ✨💥🎉😎

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Katie K

We can't begin to tell you what a wonderful experience we had with Land's End in planning our 7/31 wedding. From the minute we stepped foot on the grounds, we were in awe of its natural beauty and felt as if it was a perfect combination of everything we were looking for - an... Read More outstanding view, elegance (without being gaudy), fantastic service, amazing food, and a beautiful reception space. Our coordinator, Jenny, was always responsive to our e-mails and calls, helping us with whatever we needed. On the day of our wedding, Land's End couldn't have been more welcoming or accommodating, especially when rain threatened our outdoor gazebo ceremony. Guests raved about how beautiful the grounds were, with many saying they had no idea this place ever existed! We are so happy we chose Land's End and are thrilled with how the big day came together. If you want a unique space, waterfront venue, and impeccable service, look no further!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Katelyn P

Our wedding was amazing! Land's End was the PERFECT place. From the beautiful location to the impeccable service - we couldn't be happier! Jen was there from the beginning to help us plan and prepare - Cesar was the best Maitre D and Kim was an amazing bridal attendant- they... Read More made sure we were happy and comfortable the entire day! Have your wedding or event there!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Lane M

Most beautiful venue! Everything was perfect from beginning to end. Jennifer was the most amazing person to work with to plan my dream wedding. Kim was the best bridal attendant I could have ever asked for! Truly a dream come true. Everything was flawless. I definitely... Read More recommend this venue!! The staff is outstanding and the food is as well. The venue itself is so pretty you don't even need to bring a lot of outside decorations. I may be biased, but it was the best wedding I have ever been to! :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Jennifer S

Our wedding was everything we dreamed. The setting is gorgeous and the staff was extremely detailed. There was a point where my feet were in the sand for pictures and the maitre'd cleaned every grain of sand from my toes! They really outdid themselves and all our friends still... Read More a year later rave about the food. We did a daytime wedding (best way to enjoy the scenery!). If you choose that, ask for a Bloody Mary bar! They were very a accomodating to make all our asks become a reality.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Brittany B

A++ Judy was wonderful to work with, Kim our bridal attendant was the best thing that could have happened to us, the food was great, the venue beautiful. You cannot go wrong at Land's End. My daughter is still smiling and it's days later!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Kim L

Everything was smooth and wonderful, from the start of planning right through to the wedding night. Food was, of course, amazing. And even though it was misty, windy, and the fog was thick, I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. The indoor ceremony was... Read More gorgeous and the transformation of the room for the ceremony was flawless. I'm going to have all my weddings at Lands End! :)

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Danielle B

If I were to use one word to describe Lands End it would be AMAZING. From the time that we booked Lands End to our wedding day our sales rep Jenny guided us through the entire process and made everything as simple as possible. It has been 3 weeks and people are still talking to... Read More me about the food that was served. Delicious and decadent, unique and fancy. My only complaint was the ability of the bridal attendant to assist my new wife. She could not bustle the dress and was nowhere to be found half of the night. Cesar our Maitr'e de was very pleasant and helpful. Definitely a place to get married. I wish that I could do this all over again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Scott R

Land's End was the perfect venue for our wedding. Jenny was great to work it and Land's End truly did take care of everything. They were willing to work with us after we had a bunch of guests cancel on us - there were no hassles from Land's End! The cocktail food was superb -... Read More try the rack of lamb - it's outta this world! The main dishes were delicious and all of the guest raved about the food. The venue is gorgeous and right on the water. We got married at the gazebo and it was like a dream - very romantic. Our maitre d' and my wife's bridal attendant were accommodating and really flexible to work with. We have nothing bad to say!

AMAZING VENUE!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Samantha S

I cannot express how amazing my wedding was at this venue. It was everything I wanted and more. We wanted an outside ceremony on their gorgeous front lawn but unfortunately it rained which was depressing! But they made me feel at ease and made the inside ceremony amazing. The... Read More rest of the night was seamless and beautiful. I want to get married there again or go to wedding there just to eat the food! so good!

Look no further!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Catie S

You know a venue is OUTSTANDING when you send an e-mail to your wedding coordinator (Judy is the BEST!) thanking the entire team for making your wedding day perfect! We had bad vendors and good vendors but Land's End knocked it out of the park with their attention to detail from... Read More the very first appointment to how nicely all of our wedding decor was neatly packed and labeled and ready to go the next day. Ceasar was our Matire'D for the evening, and with the rain the day of and the craziness with our bus prior to getting to our venue, he was a breath of fresh air from the moment I stepped off the bus and he was waiting for an umbrella. We were able to call indoor/outdoor only a hour before - it had to be indoor, but honestly it was so beautifully done that I didn't mind at all (that was my stipulation with an outdoor wedding, I had to be happy with an indoor ceremony if need be - glad I did it here!). Every guest, every member of the bridal party was well fed, never without a drink in their hand, and always having a great time. Their attention to detail is impeccable. For all of the money you spend on a wedding, this place is worth every penny. Even my husband who's not from the area and didn't get the whole "Long Island wedding" thing, said to me the next day, "when can we plan another party there?" And as an example of exceptional service -- the bus continued to give us more problems and was an hour late picking the last group up. Land's End graciously opened up the bar back up to keep everyone happy -- and the fact they did this with a smile (at 1am!) We never felt any request was too much or too silly- they are truly professionals, every single staff member. Thank you again, Judy and team, for making us feel like royalty on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Carlye W

As a bride, you realize LOTS OF THINGS can go wrong. The only thing that went wrong this day was it was a little foggy….and rainy. But let me tell you about our experience. First of all, use Judy. During the planning process every time i felt like i wanted to tear my hair out... Read More OR thought something was complicated or maybe i was "asking too much" she always responded the same way. Smiling, calm and ALWAYS said "yes of course we can do that no problem”, then she would give us a glass of champagne and laugh and joke with us. When she said things would be done the way we wanted, boy was she right! Before I even walked onto the grounds of Land's End I had Kim, our bridal attended, come early and do EVERYTHING for me. She made sure everything was perfect, even sewed together one of my bridesmaids who completely ripped her dress in half. You would have never known because Kim put it together in a hot minute. She also made sure i ate and drank enough always bringing me over some water or some kind of snack. After the ceremony she warmed my feet and brushed off all the sand in the bridal suite. She took my cell phone and went nuts taking photos while photographer was so i have so many photos from that day i was able to look at on our flight to our honeymoon the next day! When we got on the grounds, Caeser and Judy were always around us and taking care of us like royalty. Even in the fog and cold you can't beat that view. We have the best eerie pictures from our wedding! Even having the ceremony on the beach turned out perfect, it wasn’t windy, somehow warmed up and it was majestic. Before cocktail hour Caesar put together a huge plate of all the food so my husband and I were able to have 15 minutes or so to "PIG OUT" on the delicious food in our suite. Then we attended cocktail hour and just talk to people and drank champagne. He also made sure we got every dish to try at dinner and even threw in some food we didn't choose on the menu but really wanted to try like the lobster spring rolls (Judy must have made note of this). OMG did I say how amazing the food was!? We were lucky enough to have Chef Andrew around during our tasting finalization. He made so many creative things for us not on the menu, like a Burrata with an arugula pear and pecan salad and champagne vinaigrette…seriously, it was the talk of the night. Our cake was fantastic and gorgeous! The sea bass tasted like butter. Portions were very generous! Everyone was talking about the food. Have your wedding here if you’re on the fence about cost, remember, everything is included, so no hidden costs. The only thing that we up-charged was our cake..and I don’t even think that was more than $30-$50. Top shelf, top of the line food and PLENTY OF IT and beautiful beach scene and decor. Before you choose anywhere else think about what really matters at your wedding, then choose Land’s End.

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Danielle L

Lands End was hands down the most beautiful venue I had ever seen and even beyond that they have the most amazing staff. We were so lucky have a beautiful day of weather for our garden ceremony. The food the service and the scenery were all unforgettable. Land's End truly allows... Read More you to make your wedding unique and offers a ton of help to do so. We were so lucky to have Jen as our coordinator and Cesar and Kim as our Maitre d' and Bridal attendant. Jen was in constant contact with me for over a year and offered a ton of help and suggestions, i trusted her 100% and she made sure that everything was setup exactly as we envisioned it. Cesar and Kim were like ninja everywhere we needed them to be they were there and a step ahead of us already fixing or doing what we were thinking. Kim helped me feel relaxed and kept the bridal party in check the day of. if you are looking for a magical wedding experience I would without a doubt in my mind recommend Lands End ! It a beautiful venue with amazing workers and not crazy expensive. They have wedding planning down to science!

Outstanding service at a beautiful and elegant venue

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Melissa M

We received great service at Land's End. We live out-of-state and have hectic schedules and Land's End worked with us - even over e-mail. Our contact, Jenny, was a total pro the whole time. We incorporated a lot of personal touches and everything went off without a hitch! Our... Read More bridal attendant was a godsend the day of the wedding. She kept me as calm as possible even though a lot of things went wrong (not the fault of Land's End) and even took half an hour sewing my dress that morning!! The food was amazing and the wedding cake was delicious. The venue itself is simply gorgeous. We had our ceremony on the beach and it was beautiful with the sparkling water and the ferries passing by. I know our photos will be great. There was so much food, everyone was stuffed after cocktail hour! We received so many compliments on everything. I only have two complaints. The first: a staff member directed a vendor to follow myself and my husband up to the bridal suite immediately following the ceremony to ask for payment (!). The second: their sound system was broken the entire ceremony and guests had difficulty hearing - a major problem which received no response from the maitre-d.

AWESOME VENUE!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Cindy L

We love Land's End! They're very friendly, professional, and the venue is just BEAUTIFUL. We had such a great time and our guests loved the place too! Food is also VERY DELICIOUS. I think we got a really good deal for this venue and services. I would definitely recommend this... Read More venue to everyone!!!

Beautiful eligance

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Michelle D

This amazing wedding venue was absolutely gorgeous! I was a little nevous due to Hurricane Sandy last year, but they completely re-did their deck on the south shore and it looks better than it ever did before. I had a wonderful liason for the place that made sure all was... Read More running smoothly. I couldnt have asked for a better wedding.