Larkfield

East Northport, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

New Wedding Venue on Long Island

The Larkfield has introduce their newly renovated, state of the art wedding venue, while offering all new features throughout for the modern bride.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

507 Larkfield Rd, East Northport, NY

Awesome/ amazing & hoping to be able to see the NEW LARKFIELD MANOR

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 AnnMarie B

We had our wedding here september.14,2012. Everything was perfect. Food was amazing. Staff was the best. All my guests had called us the next day on how great everything was. Marie was in charge that night she was amazing on board with everything. We had no worries at all. We... Read More were so relaxed. so thank to everyone at larkfield! :)

Without Equal!

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Jamie H

Larkfield manor was the PERFECT wedding venue. We got married outside on August 10th, 2012 and despite the tornado and crazy weather conditions we were able to work with the amazing staff to have the wedding outside once it stopped raining. The food is absolutely amazing, it is... Read More all my guests keep talking about. The Manor Room is perfect for a large event and the bar is beautiful. The staff is so helpful and I will be recommending them!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Gretchen M

Larkfield Manor was the first place my husband and I visited when looking for wedding venues and after looking at others, we knew this was the place for us. As soon as you walk through the doors you are greeted with nothing but warmth and kindness. The place is beautiful, the... Read More food is emaculate and the service was superb. My wedding was three weeks ago and people are still raving about it. Anyone that chooses to get married at Larkfield Manor will not be dissapointed.

December Wedding at Larkfield Manor

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Carly G

My wife and I had our wedding at Larkfield Manor, just over a month ago. Overall, the experience was excellent. The value was great, Every one of our guests had a blast! Everyone was very accommodating in the planning process, George and Marianne were awesome! for the... Read More most part, the night of the party did not disappoint. The servers, bartenders, and Bridal Attendants were excellent. We did have an issue trying to get some of the pictures that we wanted to have taken, taken in the lobby, near the staircase and Christmas Tree. My (now) wife had to be somewhat demanding for them to let us take the photos there, and we were finally able to do so, but it should not have to have been a battle. Regardless, everything had otherwise gone swimmingly, and the supporting staff at Larkfield was great. And the food!!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Samantha D

Our wedding at Larkfield was absolutely fantastic. Amazing (and plentiful!) food, drinks, atmosphere, and service. Our guests have nothing but praise for their experience at Larkfield!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Kristen F

Larkfield is BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely amazing. Our reception was even more incredible than I imagined.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 kimberly w

From beginning to end larkfield out did themselves!! Food was amazing atmosphere perfect , all my guests are Raving about it

Loved it!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Rebecca S

Both my husband and I can not say enough great things about Larkfield. It far exceeded our expectations. Everyone was so helpful leading up to and especially the day of our wedding. We are still getting calls about how great everything was, especially the food. For the money, I... Read More don't think there is a better value than Larkfield.

Absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Rebecca R

Larkfield was amazing start to finish. They followed through with everything they promised. The day of the wedding was completely smooth, they set everything up perfectly, the maitre d and the bridal attendants were patient and fabulous. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the... Read More day was perfect in every way. People cannot stop talking about the huge cocktail hour. I hope I find a reason to use them in the future :)

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Marina G

The staff at Larkfield was fantastic! from the day we booked the venue to the day after the wedding, they were all phenomenal to work with! The Larkfield is stunning, inside and out! And the food is still being raved about weeks after the wedding. Cocktail hour was like nothing... Read More we had seen at any other venue and dinner was fantastic with the option to choose a second entree! Drinks were flowing all night and the bridal attendants were top notch!. Definitely check out the Larkfield for the best in the industry!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Marina G

Gorgeous location

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Jaclyn G

My husband and I were extremely happy with how everything turned out on our wedding day. We had a lot of compliments from guests that it was some of the best wedding food they ever had and the best cocktail hour. Wedding day we worked with Dennis, Felipe, & Karen and they... Read More were all outstanding. I requested Felipe after meeting him at the food tasting. He did not disappoint- he was so friendly and helpful. He followed me around during picture taking and got me anything I wanted and even fanned me because it was so hot! I felt like a celebrity! Planning process we worked with Peter. He was a little tough to work with because he never seemed excited. It annoyed me that he would say "what do you want" instead of showing me and/or telling me about the options that they had. He also would miss answering some questions I would ask through email so I would end up having to call to speak with someone else. Other than that I would 100% recommend this venue. The new construction is highly updated technologically and decorated perfect for people that want more of a fresh look! We loved that our room had hardwood floors over carpet! There were also so many spots to get pictures outside.

Excellent All Around

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Gina L

I just got married on July 24, 2015 at The Larkfield and it was just perfection! The staff, food, service, and professionalism can't be beat! Every detail was attended to and it exceeded my expectations! People are still calling to rave about the food at cocktail hour as well as... Read More their dinners and that you can order seconds! My bridal attendant, Felipe, was outstanding. He was there by my side all day to help with whatever I needed! Thank you to everyone at The Larkfield who made our wedding the best it could be!

Best venue

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Jillian A

Larkfield was our choice from the start but we couldn't have been happier with our decision. They do everything right and as a bride and trying to be on top of everything I can assure you that larkfield will think of everything you might have forgotten. They took care of us and... Read More our guests and our decorations we brought and wanted them to use. Our bridal attendant and matre d' were attentive and our guests are still raving about our wedding a month later! So happy and can't wait to have another event to plan at larkfield

Perfect day!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Stephanie T

Our wedding was Nov 15, 2014 and from the day we booked from the day until our wedding everything was PERFECT!!! We were so fortunate to work with Maryann during the wedding planning and she was so helpful and amazing every step of the way. They made the planning so enjoyable... Read More and easy. Our wedding day went so smooth not a thing to complain about!! The food was so incredible and so much of if! Guests are still calling to say how amazing the food was! Our Venetian hour was the best I've ever seen! The attendants and Matre d were phenomenal as well. Thank you Larkfield for making our dream wedding come true! I highly recommend this venue to any future bride!

Best

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Serkan A

Best wedding hall Ive ever been too. Excellent Staff and food.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Lucienne N

Larkfield was sensational from the day we booked the venue until the very last minute of our wedding night. Being the Bride, I of course didn't eat a thing but I heard stellar reviews from all of our guests. We worked a lot with George on the booking and he was very fair with us... Read More as to what he included because we booked before the new menu came out. He was very funny, accommodating and overall just made me feel so good about the whole day. When the day came, me, my groom and our 20 person bridal party were honestly treated like royalty. Our maitre'd and bridal attendant were fantastic!!! I honestly couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding day. Thank you so much Larkfield!!!

The Perfect Place!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Maritza C

With only 10 months to plan for a wedding, I scrambled around looking for venues. It's not until my supervisor reminded me about Larkfield and she told me that they were newly renovated and I should check it out. And I'm SOOOO happy that we did! We had our wedding there on... Read More Saturday 8/16/14 in the afternoon and it was so close to home and our church venue! Throughout the planning process I had the pleasure of meeting so many of the staff members like Peter (B.M), Frank, George (very funny guy), Maryann (she rocked), Marie (my Maitre D), Brenda & Karen (my bridal attendants), Petros (Captain of the day-I know I spelled his name wrong) and many other staff members like the ladies that would always greet us with a smile the dozens of times we visited, the wait staff that did an awesome job setting up & serving our guests, the bartenders that kept our glasses full and the chefs! I must say the chefs really threw down for cocktail hour!!! The hot pasta dishes were my favorite, I was just upset my mom gave the remainder away to the guests at my house lolol. My guests couldn't believe the amount of food they got to eat during cocktail hour and how good it was!!! My guests said the food during the reception was good as well but could only eat so much because they had already stuffed their faces lol. We were all surprised that they came around with seconds! The venue looked beautiful with the uplighting especially the cocktail room. My husband and I liked our room very much (the bourgese) because we had access to the outdoor patio whenever we wanted to take a break. I also loved that they only had my wedding going on at that time. I'm also very happy that Larkfield allowed us to display our cultural cake (as big as it was). Marie, Karen & Brenda did an awesome job making sure my husband and I had everything we needed. While my bridal party was moseying around, these 3 ladies made sure my hair looked fine and made sure my dress didn't get messed up either. I know it was hard keeping up with me because I was dancing so much but they really did an awesome job (and Marie was funny too)! I recommended this place to a coworker and now she is booked for next August! That in itself is a testimony about how perfect Larkfield is for weddings and any other event you may be having. People who have been to Larkfield prior to the reconstruction couldn't believe how nice the place looked. People are still talking about how great the service was, how beautiful the place looked and how good the food and drinks were! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH LARKFIELD!!! Ladies & Gents make sure you book with Larkfield for your special day! You won't regret it!

AMAZINGGGG

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Andréa V

The food is just outrageous and delicious. I can't tell you how many people talked about the food, in fact thats all everyone talked about! nothing on my dress just not he food! haha. The support staff day of is by far the best, always there to help and keep you up to speed and... Read More make sure you eat. i can't say enough good things about the place!

Absolutely Incredible!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 nicole r

Im sad to write this review because that means our wedding is over! We got married at Larkfield June 19 and what a wedding it was! We booked our wedding 14 months prior and since they were mid-construction we had gotten such an incredible price and the pictures were gorgeous... Read More that we booked it being the only place we had seen! We were absolutely not let down! The place had exceeded our expectations in every single category; our guests call all the time to tell us how beautiful the place is and how great the food and service were! The staff there treated us like family from the moment we booked until the end of the wedding. The cocktail hour was an absolute insane amount of food that were hoping to have friends get married there so we can make it to all the stations! Dinner was phenomenal and they came around with seconds! We got married outside and it was perfect; luckily the rain cleared up from the morning and it was beautiful!! The maitre'd Megan and our bridal attendants were so great and perfect for me. They were always there but usually not seen ( I didn't want to be followed around all day) and were so prepared and calm they really put me at ease! The staff and facility made it such a wonderful day for us that it really stinks to be over. We would both absolutely HIGHLY recommend Larkfield for any future bride!!

Incredible Venue

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Laura M

I had the most incredible wedding at Larkfield, where do I even begin. In short, the owners treat your wedding as if they are throwing a wedding for their own family. They go above and beyond and the hospitality is wonderful. I can't stop hearing from our guests about our EPIC... Read More cocktail hour. The amount of food and types of food is just insanity. I also heard that the dinner was of course fantastic and that guests couldn't believe they came around with seconds! The venue is gorgeous and the reception room, first class. I almost teared up when the maitre'd brought us in to see it at the wedding, it was so beautiful. The service throughout our planning was equally impeccable. Marianne was amazing to work with, she really made us feel like we were taken care of. We couldn't be happier with choosing Larkfield as our venue!!! I highly recommend it to anyone having a Long Island wedding. Nothing but class.

The best day of my life

Reviewed on 12/26/2013 alexandria s

I just got married on 11/30/13 - it was the most spectacular day of my life. No detail was left undone. From the food, to the service to the decor - everything was better than I could have ever dreamed. Our maitre'd Meghan was FANTASTIC, she made us feel so special. The food... Read More was delicious, everyone raved about it. The cocktail hour alone had SO much food, I thought i'd explode at the end of the night. Every single person was made to feel special there as well, not just us. My grandma at one point had said she wanted a peanut butter & jelly sandwich (why, we're not sure, lol) but you can bet that Meghan had sent out some of her staff to go get one! They even sent us home with food and dessert for the next day. I cant say that i'll be getting married again, but if I did you can bet i'd do it all over again at Larkfield. It was the best day of my life and being there made it the day of my dreams.

Larkfield

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Jamie A

Place is gorgeous! Food is amazing! Service is great!

BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Gina A

As I booked this hall pre construction, I was obviously somewhat nervous, (I'm sure any bride would be), but Larkfield turned out to be even more beautiful then I could've imagined. Harry and Peter were so helpful through everything, from choosing menus to napkins, and to answer... Read More any questions or concerns I had throughout our planning process. The Villa like design makes you feel as though you are in Italy, and the service is amazing. The food was delicious, and according to most of my guests it was the most (and delicious) food they've ever had at a wedding! I unfortunately wasn't able to eat much running around, but they made sure the Bridal attendants kept bringing us plates, and also sent us home with leftovers! I am so happy that I chose the Larkfield to have my Wedding reception. There is nothing like having a brand new, incredibly amazing hall to celebrate our special day!

Ceremony - C/ Reception A+ / Overall B

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Lauren K

We booked Larkfield 2 years in advance. They were a great venue, and were renovating to be even better. They were not put off or confused about our specific needs, due to being 2 brides. The communication was great and we were totally pleased. Our contract included our 2 bridal... Read More suites and that we would be the only wedding- 2 brides is enough for one day!! Later, we found out they booked another wedding that started at the same time as ours. After discussions, we agreed to a few stipulations, mostly to protect us AND our guests on our day: Our guests wouldn’t be inconvenienced by their guests, we wouldn’t see the other bride, we agreed to different suite arrangements, their cocktail hour music would not impact our ceremony, etc. On the Monday before our wedding, we found out that they had re-sent invites to all the guests of the other wedding. Their cocktail hour would now start at 530PM. Which meant their reception would start at the SAME TIME as our ceremony. The day of: During our line up (we didn’t know until afterwards) our guests were RUSHED into their seats, and even sat at PATIO TABLES due to the other party’s cocktail hour being in OUR CEREMONY SPACE!!! So they had no time to set up properly!Then,their DJ played “Blurred lines” during our I DO’s -- so loud that EVERYONE- including ME—turned their heads.I really feel like they made a genuine mistake, but in trying to correct it and “save face” for themselves, they hurt our wedding (the larger party, who had booked 17 months sooner). Cocktail hour & Reception: Absolutely AMAZING. The amount of food seemed crazy, even though we had seen the list a million times, in person it was so much more. Out of towners thought the cocktail hour was a buffet dinner! Dinner was so good- NO ONE was disappointed in their food!Then they came around with seconds. Overall, our guests felt so special & impressed. The timing, setting up of our DIYs, and day of staff were great!