Larkfield

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Weddings and receptions at the Larkfield, in East Northport, New York, celebrate a couple's devotion amidst old-world charm and style. At the Larkfield, the owners have succeeded in blending rich Tuscan decor with modern elegance to create a stately setting. Brides and grooms have several indoor venues from which to choose, each a stunning space suitable for a wedding event. Couples can also step outside into the verdant English gardens for a breath of fresh air on the patio.

Villaggio Ballroom. The Villaggio is the premiere space at the Larkfield, with soaring ceilings and breathtaking decor. This venue will accommodate 400 guests with a dance floor or 475 guests without a dance floor.

Borghese Ballroom. Slightly smaller but no less ornate, the Borghese has a maximum capacity of 240 with a dance floor or 300 guests without a dance floor.

Sorano Ballroom. As the smallest of the ballrooms, the Sorano is large enough to accommodate up to 250 guests.

Orangerie. It's impossible for eyes not to travel up to the full expanse of this venue space with a ceiling height of 35 feet. The Orangerie will accommodate up to 250 guests.

Although the environment is undeniably opulent, the hospitality and service from the staff at the Larkfield always makes guests feel welcome and comfortable. Every event of the wedding day receives scrupulous attention from the expert team at the Larkfield.

One of the most exciting aspects of a wedding at the Larkfield is the entertainment. With live music, full surround sound and one-of-a-kind lighting ambience, this venue comes alive with unforgettable sounds. In-house musicians will play a wide range of music from contemporary to traditional. Couples can choose a harpist or a string quartet for the ceremony. Later, a trumpet fanfare can welcome the newly married couple into the ballroom. During the cocktail hour, a jazz trio could serenade the guests as they sample hors d'oeuvres. When it's time for dancing, an MC will oversee every magical, musical moment.

A bridal suite is provided for the bridal party for dressing prior to the event or for relaxing throughout the day. Full setup and breakdown is included with every event.

For the reception, tables will be covered with linens in the couple's choice of colors and full tableware is included. The tables will also feature place cards for the guests. When guests arrive, valets will assist with parking and an onsite checkroom will be available for their coats.

The culinary team at the Larkfield helps couples plan an exquisite reception repast. The reception feast includes only the freshest and finest ingredients, prepared and served with expertise. Every event begins with passed hors d'oeuvres served by staff in white gloves. The reception meal can feature captain stations and carving stations or a seated multi-course dinner. Beverages are included with the meal. After the meal, staff members will cut and serve the tiered wedding cake.

Full bar service is available during receptions. Bartenders will serve premium spirits, imported and domestic wines and beers and a variety of mixed drinks.

The staff is eager to please at the Larkfield. They are accustomed to special requests and many enhancements are available to add to the event packages.

• Enhance the cocktail hour with a lobster bar, raw bar or iced vodka and caviar bar
  • Add an ice carving
  • Add a carnival or candy land station to the reception for guests
  • Late-night snacks are available
  • Celebrate on into the night with an after-hour party featuring a three-piece jazz ensemble, a reggae band or a DJ

New Wedding Venue on Long Island

The Larkfield has introduce their newly renovated, state of the art wedding venue, while offering all new features throughout for the modern bride.

Ballroom

507 Larkfield Rd, East Northport, NY (631) 368-4422

Awesome/ amazing & hoping to be able to see the NEW LARKFIELD MANOR

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 AnnMarie B

We had our wedding here september.14,2012. Everything was perfect. Food was amazing. Staff was the best. All my guests had called us the next day on how great everything was. Marie was in charge that night she was amazing on board with everything. We had no worries at all. We... Read More were so relaxed. so thank to everyone at larkfield! :)

Without Equal!

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Jamie H

Larkfield manor was the PERFECT wedding venue. We got married outside on August 10th, 2012 and despite the tornado and crazy weather conditions we were able to work with the amazing staff to have the wedding outside once it stopped raining. The food is absolutely amazing, it is... Read More all my guests keep talking about. The Manor Room is perfect for a large event and the bar is beautiful. The staff is so helpful and I will be recommending them!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Gretchen M

Larkfield Manor was the first place my husband and I visited when looking for wedding venues and after looking at others, we knew this was the place for us. As soon as you walk through the doors you are greeted with nothing but warmth and kindness. The place is beautiful, the... Read More food is emaculate and the service was superb. My wedding was three weeks ago and people are still raving about it. Anyone that chooses to get married at Larkfield Manor will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Paris K

I can't even begin to describe what an amazing job the Larkfield did!! My wedding was magical and spectacular every step of the way. The larkfield was the first place we looked at when going to book our wedding, and it was the last too. We booked right away! The staff there is... Read More wonderful! George was amazing to work with every step of the way, and Peter helped us out with a lot of our details as well! My guests are telling us over and over how wonderful the food was (and the amount of food) and how amazing the service was. They accommodated all of our needs. The grounds are beautiful so we took all of our pictures at the larkfield (no need to pay extra fees to rent grounds for photos). The night of the wedding, our Maitre'D, Marie was wonderful to work with! She catered to all of our needs and even helped us take beautiful photos at night time. She went above and beyond to make us happy! The bridal staff was wonderful, they constantly asked if I needed something. They helped my husband and I with everything and they even gave us time to eat where they stopped guest from coming to talk to us (much appreciated!!) they helped me pin my dress up when it was dragging on the floor and even fixed a piece of my hair when it fell out. I am SO happy with everything the day of the wedding and the larkfield did everything to make sure we were happy!! I really appreciate everything you guys did! Thank you for making our special day even more beautiful then we could have imagined!! You guys are amazing!! Look no further! Book larkfield today!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Nicole M

WOW WOW WOW! I am so incredibly thankful to the entire staff at Larkfield! What a wedding they put together! From the moment I walked into Larkfield, when I started planning, I knew it was the place! Everyone I met was attentive and caring, starting with Harry and George. The... Read More year leading up to the wedding, Marianne responded to every email quicker than I could send them. No question was too big or too small for her! The day of the wedding everything, and I mean everything, was handled with professionalism and kindness. Our Maitre D', Maria, was on top of everything and she had things done before I even had to ask. The bridal attendants, Felipe and Marie, were by my side the entire night making sure everything was just the way I imagined it. All three of them were there at a moment's notice but weren't annoyingly in your face the whole night. They came to us with questions before making any decisions that needed to be made during the night. Larkfield truly blew my expectations out of the water! Guests raved about the food and I was extremely grateful that the Maitre D' and bridal attendants made us sit down to eat. It gave us the minute we needed to relax and enjoy the food, as well as, take in the whole experience. Larkfield should absolutely be on your list of venues to check out--- and then, book it!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kristen C

My fiancé and I got married on Saturday night and it was the most beautiful wedding I could have imagined. When my fiancé walked into Larkfield for the first time we knew instantly it was where we had to get married. From the grounds outside to the gorgeous high ceilings it is... Read More the most beautiful place. Marianne and Harry were nothing but accommodating from the time that we booked. Nothing was ever a problem. Phillipe, our bridal attendant and Marie, the maitre d, were by our side the whole time making sure everything was okay. Service from the waiters and bartenders were impeccable and mind you we had 270 people at this wedding. No one waited for drinks. The food from the cocktail hour to dinner was delicious. Everyone was raving about it all night. We highly recommend Larkfield for your next wedding! Thank you Larkfield for making our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Olivia G

RUN AWAY! We had booked a reception at the Larkfield for August and already paid $3500 towards the event when I found out I got a job in California. My fiancee and I went to the office to talk about cancellation and spoke with a man named George. George was incredibly rude, and... Read More informed us according to Suffolk County “law” (I researched the laws and discovered he was misrepresenting them to us for his own sake) that if we cancel the booking with less than 6 months notice we were liable for 100% of the agreed contract. He also said this was clearly stated on the contract we signed, and hands us a printed copy of the contract, with a blank Larkfield letterhead on the other side of the paper. The problem is, we have never seen this contract before in our lives. When we were sent our contract to sign, it was a one page contract with no detail on it, other than our information, the number of people, the wedding package, and a single statement. “Balance on the Contract Due 8 Days Before Affair - Cash, Certified Check or Bank Checks Only - No Personal Checks Accepted FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH PAYMENT SCHEDULE GIVES THE RIGHT TO THE CATERER TO TERMINATE CONTRACT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY WARNING AND THE PATRON LOSES ALL DEPOSITS” When George showed us the page long legal contract, with no space for a signature, just plain text, we were flabbergasted. Since November when we booked the caterer, it was never presented to us. We try explaining to him that we’ve never seen that, and I pulled up the email attachment I received, as well as the digital copy I sent back signed, and showed him that we never signed anything with those words on it. He left the office and came back with a printed out copy of the digital contract I’d signed, and on the back he printed out the contract we’d never seen. This guy had the gall to try printing out something I did sign on the back of something I didn’t sign to try and forge a legal document. When I called him out on it he denied it, and said “Well this is your signature here, is it not?” I nearly lost it and my fiancee then took over. The details are a bit fuzzy as I was burning with rage at the audacity of this man, but essentially he continued to insist, by constantly interrupting my fiancee, that Suffolk County law says we have to pay him the full amount or they will sue us. Eventually we all decide the conversation is over, and my fiancee goes to take the blank piece of official Larkfield letterhead with a contract printed on the back, and George tries to rip it from her hands, saying she can’t have one. Well let me tell you, she’s from Texas and ain’t nobody messing with her, so we got to keep it. Well as you can imagine, I looked into the “laws” he was telling us about and sure enough George was lying to me. Unfortunately I don’t have enough characters left to paste it, but the long and short of it is not only do we not owe them the full amount, but they were breaking the law by not disclosing their cancellation fee on my contract. Unbelievable. Anyway, I would avoid doing any business with these people, the tactics they used were very sleazy, fraudulent, and illegal.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Allie E

Larkfield manor is the best venue in the New York area. The place is absolutely stunning. You don't even need to go elsewhere to take pictures you have a mini park right there in the back. There are so many places to take pictures and every picture came out beautiful. The food... Read More is amazing. All of our guests raved about the food. The staff was accommodating up until the very last second. We couldn't be happier about having our wedding there !

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Maria F

We had our wedding at Larkfield October 28th 2016. The staff at Larkfield was amazing to me, my husband, wedding party and guests from start to finish! My husband and I were treated like royalty the whole night. I wasn’t even expecting all of the help and service I received so I... Read More was truly amazed and impressed. The two bridal attendants were so accommodating to my husband and me all night long. They greeted us as soon as we got out of the limo and were by our side all night. They went above and beyond for us-getting us drinks, food from cocktail hour, fixing my dress and hair, helping take my shoes on and off countless times for pictures, holding my dress…etc. They were such a big help and really allowed us to enjoy our wedding and kept things running smoothly. The food was absolutely amazing and there was plenty of it! Guests still rave about the food and how they were able to order seconds to this day. They also compliment the service they received that night from the wait staff and bartenders. It was nice to hear that my husband and I weren’t the only ones being treated so graciously. I also would like to commend Marianne Allen for her help throughout the whole planning process. She was always there to answer questions and explained everything to us so well. Her presentation about Larkfield sold us from the very first night we met her. We didn’t even want to look anywhere else. I just cannot thank Larkfield enough for going above and beyond what I expected for our wedding. It was a night we will never forget and I hope to be invited to a wedding or event there soon so I can go back and enjoy it all over again!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Jeana F

Larkfield was amazing from start to finish. They accommodated our every request and need before and during the wedding day. Maryann was superb! The food was amazing and our guests said they never saw a more beautiful venue or had more delicious food. Everyone was raving about... Read More how elegant everutbing was.My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. The bridal staff was great although at the end of the night they were a bit harder to find. But they were the nicest most catering staff and took a lot of stress out of our day by being so wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Danielle M

If you have foodies going to your wedding and want everything running smoothly for your wedding - book at Larkfield. They made sure everything was perfect for our wedding day and they were a pleasure to work with. My wedding was almost 4 months ago and everyone is still raving... Read More about the food and how gorgeous the space was. This venue is perfect in every possible way!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashley C

Amazing, everything was perfect. The food was great. Everyone was so nice and helped so much. I would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lauren L

Larkfield could not have been a more perfect venue for our wedding reception on 9/23. We absolutely loved every aspect of our day. The food was OUTSTANDING and the service was beyond incredible. They were able to accommodate all our guests' needs and provided unlimited choices... Read More of food and drinks for cocktail hour and the reception. Our guests were AMAZED by Larkfield's excellence. I am coming back as a guest to a wedding in 2018 and cannot wait!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Nicole S

Larkfield was the reception of our dreams! Besides being a gorgeous venue, the staff is amazing. Our maître d' Marie is a true professional! She was very accessible and had a solution for any question I threw her way. Philippe, my bridal attendant was PERFECT! Anything I needed... Read More he was there! He was able to repair the bustle on my dress in 2 minutes! From Harry to George to Genevieve to Peter, everyone we encountered made this process seamless. We've been married for two months now and our families and friends cannot stop talking about the phenomenal food and service they received at Larkfield! Thank you and we highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Samantha F

I was married at Larkfield on October 21, 2016. We truly had the perfect day thanks to every staff member there. It was such a beautiful venue both inside and out. The amount and quality of the food there was second to none. Many of our guests told us it was the best cocktail... Read More hour they have ever been to. They give you so much amazing food. The staff members were extremely helpful and easy to get in touch with. The day flew by without any problems. I would recommend this venue to anyone. The best part is that it is extremely reasonable as well!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lauren C

My husband and I were married at Larkfield on 9/23/16. We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to George, Michael and the rest of the staff at Larkfield. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was!! We used Larkfield Entertainment as our DJ as well and we're so... Read More thrilled with Mike and Pierre! They kept everyone dancing all night long. Wish we could relive the whole day all over again!! Choose Larkfield - you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennifer S

Couldn't of asked for a better day! From the first day we walked into Larkfield my husband and I knew this is where we wanted to celebrate our special day. George and his team walked us through every detail and we felt so confident the day of. Everyone cannot stop talking about... Read More how beautiful the ceremony was (we had our ceremony in the Garden) and how delicious the food was. Definitely the best place to celebrate our special day.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jenna M

The place was perfect. Besides being beautiful the food and staff were amazing. We had our own table during cocktail hour in which we were brought a little bit of everything. The Marie the maitre di went beyond expectations. She was by my side the whole night asking if I... Read More wanted anything and even sewed my dress when my bustle broke. I can't say enough about this place!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Veronica S

This is by far the greatest place on LI to have your wedding. As a vendor in the industry, I can say it from experience. It was the second venue my husband and I looked at. After we toured the site, we jumped to put the deposit down. From the decor to the food to the white glove... Read More service, every aspect was spectacular. My guests continue to comment that "we really know how to throw a party" but all I can think is that it was all due to the Larkfield. I didn't do a thing that night (except to eat drink and dance lol). The food is to die for. Cocktail hour is literally a football field of food. And the dinner tops the cocktail hour food. I order the filet mignon. It was by far the biggest and tastiest piece of filet I've ever eaten. The service was the best I have ever received. It was like the Maitre d could read my mind. She was right there every time I needed something or had a question. Thank you Marie for everything!! The bridal attendants were spectacular as well. They really know how to take care of the wedding party. It was like watching synchronized swimming lol - they all worked so well together. One of my favorite parts of this place is that really know how to keep the affairs separate. They stagger two affairs but not once did I feel like the other affair interfered with ours. There was virtually no mingling of the two parties and no sound overlap. My guests were all greeted and escorted to the correct room - no confusion whatsoever (which is a huge pet peeve of mine at multi-party venues). I wish I could do it all again because we had the time of our lives here! Thank you to everyone at the Larkfield for making our wedding day not only memorable, but a magical one as well!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Tanya S

Larkfield was the most beautiful & amazing place anyone could get married at!!! They made all our dreams come true! Between the staff, the food, the beautiful gardens... everything was just what I wanted! Harry and George were amazing from the first day we walked in to look at... Read More the place to see if we wanted to get married there. They greeted us with open arms, let us walk through everything, including the kitchen! They were so flexible, whatever we wanted, they told us it could be done. We knew that after walking through Larkfield it was where we wanted to get married. I loved how open they were and if I ever had questions they were just a phone call away. They'd always take the time to sit down with us no matter how silly my questions were. When it came closer to our wedding, we met to dropped off all our personal items and favors, and George made it a very simple take. With the checklist of what we brought, and what we wanted to do with it, it made it a breeze. It also helped when they packed our stuff up the night of our wedding, nothing was missing! Our maître d was José and my bridal attendant was Maria. They were absolutely amazing!!! Maria was there for me when I didn't even ask. She did things for me that I didn't even think of! She was perfect. When walking she would hold my dress, she would pin my hair up if it looked like it was falling down, she bustled my dress when it was time, and she even went to the bathroom with me lol. Its like she could read my mind! She was so sweet, if I got makeup on my dress she was right there with the tide to go and removed the stain. She would blot my face when I started to sweat... The list could go on and on! Before our amazing cocktail our started, José took my husband and I around to make sure that it was everything we wanted, and walking around everything looked soooo amazing and I said, "Oh my goodness everything looks so good I don't know what I want to eat! I kind of want to try one of everything! lol" Then all our guest came into our cocktail hour, my groom and I walked around and greeted everyone. Then we headed over to our reserved table and we see 20 plates on our table with ONE OF EVERYTHING!!! lol I said, "Maria!! What are you doing?! hah" She said, "You did want one of everything right?" She was the cutest. I was shocked! I told them I was just joking, but at the same time Im so happy they did do that because then my husband and I could just sit there and take a break and all the food was already at our table lol I truly felt like a princess getting married at Larkfield. It was everything I hoped for and more! Thank you Larkfield, we LOVE YOU!!! BEST WEDDING 9/2/16

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Carmelina V

We got married April 10th of this year and I can't even begin to express how amazing our wedding was thanks to the awesome staff at Larkfield. This venue was the first one we looked at and we just knew that this was the perfect place for us. Everyone at Larkfield was so easy to... Read More work with and we were in such good hands. The cocktail hour was beyond anything we had imagined. The food was delicious with endless options to choose from and our guests were beyond amazed. The reception was even better when it came time to seconds being served during dinner. And then came the Viennese hour with even more options to choose from. Our guests left saying that was the best wedding they've ever been to and are still talking about it to this day! Larkfield is the absolute best place to have a wedding and I keep begging my friends to get married there so I can enjoy it all over again!! Thank you so much Larkfield, you all were so amazing and made our day that much more special!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 jenna f

We could not be more pleased with our decision to choose Larkfield as our wedding reception venue. We were married on November 20, 2015 and the day was perfect. The team at Larkfield worked above and beyond our expectations to make the day go so smoothly. The staff was... Read More accommodating, the food was DELICIOUS, and the guests partied all night. Maryanne and Peter were terrific to work with during the planning and Maria was there on the big day to guide us through the night. I can't express how much we appreciate everyone at the Larkfield for making our wedding day so memorable. Their attention to detail makes them stand above the rest. We knew the Larkfield was going to be the greatest choice in wedding venues on LI from the moment we walked through the doors! Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

Our wedding was on 4/29/16, and it was perfect! Larkfield was the only venue that we looked at-we were looking for unique places, and when we got tired of looking at plain places online, and then thinking of having a destination wedding in Italy, we found pictures of the newly... Read More renovated Larkfield! The food is amazing, just as people remember from weddings there decades ago. Our guests were shocked at the amount of food there was throughout the whole night! All of the staff was fabulous, and any questions during the planning process were answered right away. There was another wedding going on at the same time-but you couldn't even tell! We can't wait to go back for future events!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Nicole R

Our wedding at Larkfield was a dream come true, from the second we walked into the Larkfield we knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. Not only is the place gorgeous but they go above and beyond for you. Anything you needed someone was able to help you. Maryanne was... Read More extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process. The day of our wedding we felt like royalty the way you are treated at the Larkfield. Our guest are still calling us over a week later telling us how amazing the food was. The entire night was amazing and we want to do it all over again!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Nidhi S

Larkfield was the best choice for my wedding. From the initial planning and contract meeting to the week before the wedding, Peter, maryanne, mike all extremely helpful. They were aware of all the details and changes needed. Throughout planning i contacted larkfield several... Read More times to ask questions, express concerns or change things and the larkfield staff was very responsive and accomodating to whatever i needed for the wedding. I had an indian ceremony with christian ceremony right after, for 90 minutes followed by cocktail hour and reception. The maitre D Marie, along with larkfield owners and staff all knew of what i needed for the day to go smoothly and they stuck to the timeline as close as possible. They kept me updated on certain changes and also assisted me with whatever i needed. Felipe and brenda was the sweetest bridal assistants a girl could ask for. The bridal suite was comfortable and convenient as well as regal! The venue is soo gorgeous that the decor i chose looked stunning. The venue outside is also so beautiful and Photography on site came out amazing. The venue looks great during the day and night and there are endless shots one could take. This venue is worth it. We got a decent price for a sunday wedding. Everyone loved the food, and there were endless appetizers, hor duerves, cocktail stations, entrees and passed desserts. LOVE LARKFIELD. Hope i can go there as a guest one day :)