Ballroom

507 Larkfield Rd, East Northport, NY (631) 368-4422

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Danielle M

If you have foodies going to your wedding and want everything running smoothly for your wedding - book at Larkfield. They made sure everything was perfect for our wedding day and they were a pleasure to work with. My wedding was almost 4 months ago and everyone is still raving... Read More about the food and how gorgeous the space was. This venue is perfect in every possible way!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashley C

Amazing, everything was perfect. The food was great. Everyone was so nice and helped so much. I would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lauren L

Larkfield could not have been a more perfect venue for our wedding reception on 9/23. We absolutely loved every aspect of our day. The food was OUTSTANDING and the service was beyond incredible. They were able to accommodate all our guests' needs and provided unlimited choices... Read More of food and drinks for cocktail hour and the reception. Our guests were AMAZED by Larkfield's excellence. I am coming back as a guest to a wedding in 2018 and cannot wait!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Nicole S

Larkfield was the reception of our dreams! Besides being a gorgeous venue, the staff is amazing. Our maître d' Marie is a true professional! She was very accessible and had a solution for any question I threw her way. Philippe, my bridal attendant was PERFECT! Anything I needed... Read More he was there! He was able to repair the bustle on my dress in 2 minutes! From Harry to George to Genevieve to Peter, everyone we encountered made this process seamless. We've been married for two months now and our families and friends cannot stop talking about the phenomenal food and service they received at Larkfield! Thank you and we highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Samantha F

I was married at Larkfield on October 21, 2016. We truly had the perfect day thanks to every staff member there. It was such a beautiful venue both inside and out. The amount and quality of the food there was second to none. Many of our guests told us it was the best cocktail... Read More hour they have ever been to. They give you so much amazing food. The staff members were extremely helpful and easy to get in touch with. The day flew by without any problems. I would recommend this venue to anyone. The best part is that it is extremely reasonable as well!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lauren C

My husband and I were married at Larkfield on 9/23/16. We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to George, Michael and the rest of the staff at Larkfield. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was!! We used Larkfield Entertainment as our DJ as well and we're so... Read More thrilled with Mike and Pierre! They kept everyone dancing all night long. Wish we could relive the whole day all over again!! Choose Larkfield - you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennifer S

Couldn't of asked for a better day! From the first day we walked into Larkfield my husband and I knew this is where we wanted to celebrate our special day. George and his team walked us through every detail and we felt so confident the day of. Everyone cannot stop talking about... Read More how beautiful the ceremony was (we had our ceremony in the Garden) and how delicious the food was. Definitely the best place to celebrate our special day.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jenna M

The place was perfect. Besides being beautiful the food and staff were amazing. We had our own table during cocktail hour in which we were brought a little bit of everything. The Marie the maitre di went beyond expectations. She was by my side the whole night asking if I... Read More wanted anything and even sewed my dress when my bustle broke. I can't say enough about this place!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Veronica S

This is by far the greatest place on LI to have your wedding. As a vendor in the industry, I can say it from experience. It was the second venue my husband and I looked at. After we toured the site, we jumped to put the deposit down. From the decor to the food to the white glove... Read More service, every aspect was spectacular. My guests continue to comment that "we really know how to throw a party" but all I can think is that it was all due to the Larkfield. I didn't do a thing that night (except to eat drink and dance lol). The food is to die for. Cocktail hour is literally a football field of food. And the dinner tops the cocktail hour food. I order the filet mignon. It was by far the biggest and tastiest piece of filet I've ever eaten. The service was the best I have ever received. It was like the Maitre d could read my mind. She was right there every time I needed something or had a question. Thank you Marie for everything!! The bridal attendants were spectacular as well. They really know how to take care of the wedding party. It was like watching synchronized swimming lol - they all worked so well together. One of my favorite parts of this place is that really know how to keep the affairs separate. They stagger two affairs but not once did I feel like the other affair interfered with ours. There was virtually no mingling of the two parties and no sound overlap. My guests were all greeted and escorted to the correct room - no confusion whatsoever (which is a huge pet peeve of mine at multi-party venues). I wish I could do it all again because we had the time of our lives here! Thank you to everyone at the Larkfield for making our wedding day not only memorable, but a magical one as well!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Tanya S

Larkfield was the most beautiful & amazing place anyone could get married at!!! They made all our dreams come true! Between the staff, the food, the beautiful gardens... everything was just what I wanted! Harry and George were amazing from the first day we walked in to look at... Read More the place to see if we wanted to get married there. They greeted us with open arms, let us walk through everything, including the kitchen! They were so flexible, whatever we wanted, they told us it could be done. We knew that after walking through Larkfield it was where we wanted to get married. I loved how open they were and if I ever had questions they were just a phone call away. They'd always take the time to sit down with us no matter how silly my questions were. When it came closer to our wedding, we met to dropped off all our personal items and favors, and George made it a very simple take. With the checklist of what we brought, and what we wanted to do with it, it made it a breeze. It also helped when they packed our stuff up the night of our wedding, nothing was missing! Our maître d was José and my bridal attendant was Maria. They were absolutely amazing!!! Maria was there for me when I didn't even ask. She did things for me that I didn't even think of! She was perfect. When walking she would hold my dress, she would pin my hair up if it looked like it was falling down, she bustled my dress when it was time, and she even went to the bathroom with me lol. Its like she could read my mind! She was so sweet, if I got makeup on my dress she was right there with the tide to go and removed the stain. She would blot my face when I started to sweat... The list could go on and on! Before our amazing cocktail our started, José took my husband and I around to make sure that it was everything we wanted, and walking around everything looked soooo amazing and I said, "Oh my goodness everything looks so good I don't know what I want to eat! I kind of want to try one of everything! lol" Then all our guest came into our cocktail hour, my groom and I walked around and greeted everyone. Then we headed over to our reserved table and we see 20 plates on our table with ONE OF EVERYTHING!!! lol I said, "Maria!! What are you doing?! hah" She said, "You did want one of everything right?" She was the cutest. I was shocked! I told them I was just joking, but at the same time Im so happy they did do that because then my husband and I could just sit there and take a break and all the food was already at our table lol I truly felt like a princess getting married at Larkfield. It was everything I hoped for and more! Thank you Larkfield, we LOVE YOU!!! BEST WEDDING 9/2/16

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Carmelina V

We got married April 10th of this year and I can't even begin to express how amazing our wedding was thanks to the awesome staff at Larkfield. This venue was the first one we looked at and we just knew that this was the perfect place for us. Everyone at Larkfield was so easy to... Read More work with and we were in such good hands. The cocktail hour was beyond anything we had imagined. The food was delicious with endless options to choose from and our guests were beyond amazed. The reception was even better when it came time to seconds being served during dinner. And then came the Viennese hour with even more options to choose from. Our guests left saying that was the best wedding they've ever been to and are still talking about it to this day! Larkfield is the absolute best place to have a wedding and I keep begging my friends to get married there so I can enjoy it all over again!! Thank you so much Larkfield, you all were so amazing and made our day that much more special!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 jenna f

We could not be more pleased with our decision to choose Larkfield as our wedding reception venue. We were married on November 20, 2015 and the day was perfect. The team at Larkfield worked above and beyond our expectations to make the day go so smoothly. The staff was... Read More accommodating, the food was DELICIOUS, and the guests partied all night. Maryanne and Peter were terrific to work with during the planning and Maria was there on the big day to guide us through the night. I can't express how much we appreciate everyone at the Larkfield for making our wedding day so memorable. Their attention to detail makes them stand above the rest. We knew the Larkfield was going to be the greatest choice in wedding venues on LI from the moment we walked through the doors! Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

Our wedding was on 4/29/16, and it was perfect! Larkfield was the only venue that we looked at-we were looking for unique places, and when we got tired of looking at plain places online, and then thinking of having a destination wedding in Italy, we found pictures of the newly... Read More renovated Larkfield! The food is amazing, just as people remember from weddings there decades ago. Our guests were shocked at the amount of food there was throughout the whole night! All of the staff was fabulous, and any questions during the planning process were answered right away. There was another wedding going on at the same time-but you couldn't even tell! We can't wait to go back for future events!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Nicole R

Our wedding at Larkfield was a dream come true, from the second we walked into the Larkfield we knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. Not only is the place gorgeous but they go above and beyond for you. Anything you needed someone was able to help you. Maryanne was... Read More extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process. The day of our wedding we felt like royalty the way you are treated at the Larkfield. Our guest are still calling us over a week later telling us how amazing the food was. The entire night was amazing and we want to do it all over again!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Nidhi S

Larkfield was the best choice for my wedding. From the initial planning and contract meeting to the week before the wedding, Peter, maryanne, mike all extremely helpful. They were aware of all the details and changes needed. Throughout planning i contacted larkfield several... Read More times to ask questions, express concerns or change things and the larkfield staff was very responsive and accomodating to whatever i needed for the wedding. I had an indian ceremony with christian ceremony right after, for 90 minutes followed by cocktail hour and reception. The maitre D Marie, along with larkfield owners and staff all knew of what i needed for the day to go smoothly and they stuck to the timeline as close as possible. They kept me updated on certain changes and also assisted me with whatever i needed. Felipe and brenda was the sweetest bridal assistants a girl could ask for. The bridal suite was comfortable and convenient as well as regal! The venue is soo gorgeous that the decor i chose looked stunning. The venue outside is also so beautiful and Photography on site came out amazing. The venue looks great during the day and night and there are endless shots one could take. This venue is worth it. We got a decent price for a sunday wedding. Everyone loved the food, and there were endless appetizers, hor duerves, cocktail stations, entrees and passed desserts. LOVE LARKFIELD. Hope i can go there as a guest one day :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kristen

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We had our wedding at Larkfield on July 8th and it could not have been a more perfect day. The staff there was extremely attentive, making sure that everything we needed was taken care of. They truly did not leave a stone unturned. From the bridal attendants,... Read More to the serving staff, to the maître d, every one that we came in contact with truly made us feel at home. They took all the stress out of the day and made sure that the day was as perfect as I had imagined it to be. Over the few days since the wedding, I have heard nothing but great things about Larkfield from all of my guests. The hall was beautiful, well taken care of and immaculately clean. We had our wedding in the Villagio room and everybody was in awe with its presentation. The outside gardens made for a beautiful backdrop to all of my wedding photos. Many of my guests have said that it was the best cocktail hour they have ever seen, and I couldn't agree more. The spread of food and quality of it all was truly amazing. Special thanks to Felipe, my bridal attendant, that made me feel like a princess making sure that there was nothing else that I could need. Also, Marie, the Maitre D could not have been better at organizing the whole night and making sure that everything went off without a hitch. Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend Larkfield to anyone that was looking for a place to hold their special day. Mary Anne, at Larkfield, helped me plan out all the details and I could not have been happier with all of her recommendations. If you give her a call, I know you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much! Louis & Kristen

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Having our wedding at Larkfield was a dream come true. Not only is the place gorgeous but they go above and beyond for you. We got married April 2016, and booked over a year in advance. We worked with Marianne to coordinate everything and she was absolutely the Best! She was... Read More attentive, patient, very helpful, and really made the planning process easy and enjoyable. The food was delicious and guests were astounded by how much there was. The chef was willing to personalize the menu with some slight changes we wanted. Thanks to our Maitre D' and wedding attendants, the wedding day went flawless. From coordinating our on-site ceremony to ensuring we had some time to eat and drink. Our guests continue to say how classy and sophisticated the event was and I would book another affair here without a blink. Thanks, Peter and Mike 4-29-16

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Melinda M

Perfection!! My husband and I had our wedding there April 2, 2016 in the Borgese room and I have to say everything was perfect. The staff is so helpful and reliable. They make you feel so relaxed and they handle everything without you even asking. The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD.... Read More All my guests are still raving how amazing it was. The bridal attendants were so attentive and went above and beyond. Perfect 5 stars for Larkfield <3 Definitely a must book place. I highly recommend Larkfield. They made our wedding perfect and will make yours as well!! Thanks again everyone at Larkfield!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Taylor F

My wedding is not until September 2016 but I already know how it will go. On September 19, 1986, my parents were married here. My parents couldn't afford much but the venue was lovely and the staff was attentive. Even with a budget, they gave my mother and father a... Read More spectacular wedding. On September 2, 2011, my parents renewed their wedding vows here for their anniversary. The staff was, again, attentive and kind. I did not shop around. I did not look at any other venues. I knew Larkfield was the only place for me. Throughout the process, they have been so kind. Maryanne is absolutely incredible. She remembered insignificant details about my life and congratulated us on milestones. I can't even imagine how many people walk in and out of those doors everyday. But for the staff to be attentive and for Maryanne to really remember us is incredible. She even remembered my mother's 2011 vowel renewal. On top of how incredible the staff is, the venue is breathtaking. It is on a busy street in the town I grew up in. But when I get onto the grounds, I forget that I am on that busy road. The garden is stunning. The brickwork is magnificent. The food- We all know wedding food is mediocre at best. But Larkfield is different. I pretty much knew what I wanted for my menu but I did the tasting because it was going to be a delicious meal. I was right. My mother said that the Larkfield was even known for their food back in 86. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue. Even the vendors I've worked with (who are not recommended by the Larkfield- I found them here) say wonderful things about the venue. There is no doubt in my mind that they will make my wedding special and unforgettable. They have taken so much stress out of the planning. So if you are just casually browsing, I urge you to go look at the Larkfield.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Dana P

Outstanding venue! Everything and everyone was terrific, from booking till the very end! As a very anxious person on normal days, I was totally at ease on our wedding day, and I have the staff at Larkfield to thank for that. You truly cannot go wrong with this venue. I have... Read More been to my share of weddings and the food at Larkfield is really superb! The place is beautiful and the staff/service is wonderful. Larkfield made an already happy day that much happier for us!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Clare V

Want a perfect wedding? Then book your reception here! Our guests are still raving about the beautiful venue, the amazing food, and always-flowing drinks! My husband and I wouldn't change a single thing about our wedding!

December Wedding at Larkfield Manor

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Carly G

My wife and I had our wedding at Larkfield Manor, just over a month ago. Overall, the experience was excellent. The value was great, Every one of our guests had a blast! Everyone was very accommodating in the planning process, George and Marianne were awesome! for the... Read More most part, the night of the party did not disappoint. The servers, bartenders, and Bridal Attendants were excellent. We did have an issue trying to get some of the pictures that we wanted to have taken, taken in the lobby, near the staircase and Christmas Tree. My (now) wife had to be somewhat demanding for them to let us take the photos there, and we were finally able to do so, but it should not have to have been a battle. Regardless, everything had otherwise gone swimmingly, and the supporting staff at Larkfield was great. And the food!!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Samantha D

Our wedding at Larkfield was absolutely fantastic. Amazing (and plentiful!) food, drinks, atmosphere, and service. Our guests have nothing but praise for their experience at Larkfield!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Kristen F

Larkfield is BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely amazing. Our reception was even more incredible than I imagined.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 kimberly w

From beginning to end larkfield out did themselves!! Food was amazing atmosphere perfect , all my guests are Raving about it

Start a Conversation!