Lasting Impressions Weddings and Events

Minnetonka, MN

Innovative Designs and Flawless Coordination

Lasting Impressions is a full service event planning company specializing in designing & coordinating your dream wedding. With six years of experience we will pair our expertise with innovative design ideas, creativity & energetic personalities to make your wedding unique & personalized.

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Bow2010

3431 The Mall, Minnetonka, MN (612) 245-4791

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Deb R

Brides, Grooms, and Parents of the Bride / Groom - Hiring lasting impressions was the absolute best decision we made throughout the wedding planning process. My daughter and I are very organized and thought we could do it all ourselves but planning a wedding is A LOT. Sarah... Read More Trotter made it so easy to master it all and allowed us to bring our own ideas and run with them. You will not meet a sweeter soul. She is organized, assertive, timely and the master wedding planner. If we had another daughter or another wedding in the future, she would be the first vendor we book!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lizzie M

Lasting Impressions, specially Sarah Trotter is incredible! She made our wedding day a complete breeze! My mom and I were able to enjoy the day and soak it all in which was my ultimate goal when hiring a wedding planner. You will not meet a more personable planner in... Read More Minneapolis. She allows you to make your wedding your own but also gives great ideas based off her experience. She works with all sorts of budgets and with the best vendors. All of our guests complimented my husband and I on how organized and BEAUTIFUL our wedding was! Sarah and her team are worth every penny!!!!! I'm so jealous whoever is reading this gets to plan their wedding with her - I loved working with her!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Liz K

I loved working with Lasting Impressions! These gals know what they are doing. Sarah helped us with the planning and Nicole was our day of coordinator. They were organized, knowledgeable, and prepared for anything. Nicole went out of her way to make our wedding as low stress as... Read More possible. We could not have pulled off without their help!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Clare J

Sarah was so great to work with and kept the whole planning process stress free and fun! She was on top of everything!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Megan A

Sara made our dream wedding a reality. She brings such a positive energy to wedding planning and helps you get through any stressful moments with ease. Particularly on the day of the wedding, she ensures that you don't have to worry about a thing except for enjoying yourself.... Read More I really can't imagine the wedding planning process without Sara!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Bella B

Sarah was so professional, had good rapport with every vendor, and had great suggestions and ideas to make our ceremony and reception feel personal and polished at the same time. I had Dawn as my day-0f-coordinator and she was my fairy godmother the day of!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Stephanie W

Right after my friends and family, the first person I called post engagement was Sarah Trotter- and it was the best decision (aside saying “yes to my husband”) that I made throughout wedding planning. Sarah had planned my best friend’s amazing wedding a few years back, so I knew... Read More I had to have her when it was my turn too. She was able to help me bring my vision to life, and just “gets” it even when I can’t fully explain what I mean when talking about an idea that I have. Her years of experience and amazing relationships with all of the vendors we worked with was evident and made the process even more enjoyable. She is also so organized and made it easy for me to keep track of everything I needed to do throughout the entire process. On my wedding day, I was cool as a cucumber because I knew she would take care of everything- and she did not disappoint. I will miss emailing with her and meeting with her and would highly recommend her to anyone starting the wedding planning process! She truly is the best.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Caitlin N

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Sarah as our day-of wedding planner. My husband and I were able to fully enjoy our wedding day without any worries. She's a pleasure to work with, amazing at her job and one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met - I’m so happy we chose... Read More her!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Patrick S

Sarah is THE BEST! We hired Sarah as our day of coordinator after receiving multiple referrals from friends who worked with Sarah on their weddings. She is extremely organized and responsive to emails, which I appreciated as my fiancé and I were planning from out of state. She... Read More was flexible with scheduling meetings for times when I would be in town. For the day of, she made one long document that had everything you needed for the day of. She led the rehearsal and had everything handled for the wedding day. I didn't find out about minor crises (e.g. When my brother got a bloody nose on his groomsman shirt right before pictures) until the day after my wedding because Sarah helped take care of it by being prepared with a bleach pen! Not only that, but when I saw the room set up for the reception, Sarah had perfectly executed my vision for the wedding and decor. You will not be disappointed hiring Sarah. There's a reason she and her team keep being awarded "best planner."

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Alison M

We hired Sarah as our day of coordinator and I am SO glad we did! We met a few months before our wedding and she was so personable, professional, and organized, I immediately felt at ease. She was amazing at getting us organized and providing detailed day of timelines. Everyone... Read More knew exactly what they needed to do/when and it allowed my mom and bridal party to relax and enjoy the day instead of running around setting up. I didn't worry about any of the details all day, knowing Sarah had everything covered, and for that I am beyond grateful. Thank you for everything, Sarah!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Libby S

I am so so thankful for Sarah Trotter and her team at Lasting Impressions. From the moment that we met Sarah we knew that we needed to have her to help on the day of our wedding. Her team was phenomenal and made the entire day flawless. We were able to enjoy the day with their... Read More help and we could not thank them enough for everything! Love love love them!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Brenna R

Working with Sarah was fantastic! Throughout the wedding planning months, she was always available to give her advice and the day went so smoothly due to her organizational skills, passion for her clients and her bubbly, friendly, and energetic personality. We didn't have to... Read More worry about one single detail and my family got to be guests at our wedding, which was important too. We cannot thank Sarah enough, she truly made our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Meghan R

Sarah Trotter (Lasting Impressions) is the best in the business!! She is creative, organized and knows everything there is to know about throwing a gorgeous wedding! We are so thankful she was there to help us throughout the process! My wedding was even more magical than we... Read More could have dreamed of! Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stacey S

I am beyond thankful that we had Sarah to help us coordinate our wedding! I initially was just looking for day-of support to fulfill our venue requirement (and to allow my friends and family to enjoy the day with us instead of setting up!), but I wound up expanding our agreement... Read More to include design/decor work as well - and I wish I had done it sooner! Sarah was AMAZING throughout the entire process - so helpful, responsive, and fun to work with! She coordinated vendor meetings and agreements (which I didn't realize would be such a relief), shared incredibly helpful insights, kept my stress level down, and was awesome at translating vague ideas into what turned out to be a beyond-amazing day! And that's all before the actual wedding! Having Sarah and her team the day-off was so much more helpful than I imagined – there was nothing at all that phased her. She was there to do anything and everything, always smiling and happy, which let me be calm and relaxed to enjoy the day. I’m STILL hearing from my family and bridal party how much they loved Sarah, and my wedding was back in June! I’m just sad I don’t have an excuse to talk to her all the time now! I cannot recommend Sarah and Lasting Impressions enough - the best out there!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Rita H

I could sing praises for Sarah for DAYS - she is a wonderful human and an incredibly talented, experienced wedding planner. Once we included Sarah in our wedding plans, I never once felt nervous or stressed about our wedding day. She truly took care of everything. She has great... Read More relationships with several top notch vendors in the Minneapolis area and she made sure that everything we needed from them, from flowers to linens, was ordered just as we wanted. Our day was perfect and I give her so much credit for that! Working with Sarah is not only a great investment to make your wedding planning and wedding day run smoothly, but it is also a chance to make your wedding day exactly what you want it to be as she will take your dreams and make them come true!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amy M

Sarah Trotter/Lasting Impressions Weddings did an absolutely amazing job as our wedding planner!! Everything was handled so well and with great care and detail. The creativity was out of this world! Sarah's relationships with the wonderful vendors in town means so much!... Read More Everyone loves Sarah. She is a very hard worker and motivated to make your wedding the wedding of your dreams! We will refer all of our friends to Sarah/Lasting Impressions Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Renee H

Sarah Trotter at Lasting Impressions is THE BEST! In a world of Pinterest and a sea of endless possibilities, she was able to refine my vision and help me stay focused on my vision. It is so easy to get caught up in the newest trends etc... If you want that, she'll give you... Read More that. If you want classic, she can do that too. If you want vintage, she knows how to help. Her versatility is rivaled by few. I knew I appreciated Sarah; however, I did not know how much I appreciated Sarah until our wedding day. She was on top of EVERYTHING! She made sure our day was perfect - like something from a movie. Throughout our 1.5 years of planning, my mom always said, "Thank God for Sarah!" You were right mom, you were right.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Karley S

Sarah and her team at Lasting Impression were absolutely amazing! I worked with Sarah through the whole planning process and she made it so simple. I can not imagine what the planning process would of been like without her. When we originally hired Sarah as our planner she was... Read More very upfront with us that she already had a wedding the same day as ours but someone on her team would be with us on the day of. We had Sabrina for the wedding and I can not begin to express how awesome she was! Everyone we worked with from Lasting Impression was so personable, caring, and their attention to detail is outstanding! They did way more then I would of ever expected and can not thank them enough!! I would recommend Lasting Impressions to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kris S

Having already made some of our arrangements, we hired Sarah/Lasting Impressions for their "day of" service. At the time it felt like a luxury, but looking back, I'm so thankful we did. Sarah ran our rehearsal the night before, oversaw every detail with the vendors the week... Read More and day of, and took care of everything at the end of the evening, right down to delivering gifts to our house and putting the cake top in our refrigerator. She was prompt in answering all of my questions leading up to the wedding, and is incredibly pleasant and calming to work with. On the wedding day, I put everything in Sarah's hands and didn't stress about one thing. Lasting Impressions was invaluable.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Grant W

Sarah was amazing as our wedding coordinator. In addition to being on top of every last detail, she was incredibly fun to work with and made my bride feel completely at ease about our big day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Brittany H

Sarah and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! I selected the Day of Package but let me tell you that her efforts went above and beyond the day of. Leading up to the wedding she was always available to run ideas by and provide vendor recommendations. I felt that... Read More she put just as much effort into being my Day of Coordinator as she would for a wedding she had helped plan from the beginning. Handing off the many details we had brought together to make our day ours to her, I felt completely stress free and that there was no doubt she would bring our dream wedding to life. She makes the day feel effortless, keeping you looped in on any changes or suggestions she has throughout the day when necessary and always has a solution to any bump in the road that comes up making it seem like there was really no issue at all. Our day could not have been an absolute dream come true with out her and her team. I would highly recommend Lasting Impressions if you are looking for someone fun, experienced, passionate, detail orientated and who truly cares about making your day incredibly special!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Katie K

Sarah at Lasting Impressions is absolutely incredible! We hired Sarah for complete coordination and it was the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding! Well worth the investment as having Sarah makes the entire process so enjoyable and is a master at minimizing stress.... Read More Sarah is efficient and organized and energized!! She is so genuinely happy to be planning your special day. When asked her opinion, she does an incredible job weighing in and guiding you based on her expertise while still ensuring you are happy with the outcome. This goes for matters of logistics, decor, menu, you name it. She understood my vision and connected us with the right vendors in our budget to make it happen. She also put together a perfect timeline so the day would flow seamlessly for all involved. When she says you will feel like a guest at your own wedding she means it. I can't say enough how priceless it was to not have a care on my day because I knew Sarah had it under control. I never had to look at the clock to make sure a vendor was on time, check in to see if the tables were set correctly etc. She handled it all with a smile on her face! We loved working with Sarah and miss seeing her name pop up in our inbox :)

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

5 Stars!! Working with Sarah Trotter and Lasting Impressions was not only easy, but I had a lot of fun!! We planned our wedding in only 6 months, so there were a lot of decisions to make quickly and Sarah was always very timely with her responses and kept us on track from day... Read More one until the wedding day! Highly Recommend!!!!!!!!

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

I was hesitant about planning a wedding while living in New York.. but when I spoke to Sarah Trotter I knew that I would be in good hands.. and the planning was not only stress free.. it was a lot of fun getting to have someone like Sarah be apart of the planning process!... Read More Highly Recommend!!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Word of mouth referral from our venue and catering company. I interviewed the owner (Sarah) of this company & asked lots of questions. Sarah made me very comfortable and was upfront that she would not be the planner on the wedding day but worked through all the details with... Read More us. It came off flawlessly--Sarah was involved up until the last minute and the transition to her staff was seamless!! Lasting Impression has very good vendor connections as well. We were very happy and satisfied with Sarah & her company!! I would highly recommend her & her company. Very good listener, highly flexible and has awesome resources and knowledge to draw from. Sabrina was our person on the event days--she was exceptional as well. Thank you Lasting Impressions! Kathy (Mother of the Bride)