Lasting Impressions Weddings and Events

Minnetonka, MN

Innovative Designs and Flawless Coordination

Lasting Impressions is a full service event planning company specializing in designing & coordinating your dream wedding. With six years of experience we will pair our expertise with innovative design ideas, creativity & energetic personalities to make your wedding unique & personalized.

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Bow2010

3431 The Mall, Minnetonka, MN (612) 245-4791

BEST DECISION WE MADE!

Reviewed on 5/14/2014

When my daughter told me she wanted to hire a wedding planner I thought she was crazy, but after meeting Sarah Trotter from Lasting Impressions Weddings, I knew it was the best decision we made. Sarah was amazing from start to finish. She kept us completely organized from the... Read More timeline to the budget, I knew we were in the best of hands. With Sarah's expertise and connections with the best vendors in the business, I never felt stressed. I always knew that Sarah had everything under control. Her day-of timelines were wonderful. On the day of the wedding we were able to enjoy the whole day and not worry about a single thing. When I walked into the reception I could not believe my eyes. Every single detail was absolutely perfect! The room was beyond all of my expectations. I still get goosebumps thinking about it. Thanks to Sarah, my daughter's wedding day was perfect. I wish I had another daughter so I could work with Sarah again!!

Sarah is the BEST of the BEST!

Reviewed on 5/14/2014

WOW...where do I begin. Words cant even express how thankful I am that we hired Sarah from Lasting Impressions Weddings to help plan and coordinate our whole wedding from start to finish. From day 1 she was so great. We immediately clicked. She is not only SO talented and... Read More passionate at what she does but she is also so fun and it was great to get to know her and i already miss talking to her on a weekly basis (and its only been a week). She helped guide us through the whole planning process and kept us on track with the timeline and budget, even during those times when i wanted to go over our budget. She exceeded all expectations we had for our wedding. My mom and I would have been lost with out her. She was able to take our ideas and run with them and point us in the right direction with the best vendors to use. The entire planning process was stress free and very enjoyable. On the day of the wedding we were able to enjoy the whole day and not worry about a SINGLE thing. She had everything under control and everything was FLAWLESS. When my husband and I walked into our reception we were blown away and all of our expectations were exceeded. I was in tears with how everything turned out. She turned all of our wedding dreams into a reality and we could not be more grateful to have had her by our side tthrough the entire procces and what she did for us. Now I forever get to remember through our amazing photos of how gorgeous and perfect every detail was because of you...THANK YOU SARAH. I could keep going and going but she is truly the BEST and I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Great experience with Lasting Impressions!

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Bridget U

I am so happy we went with Sarah from Lasting Impressions. Her energy and passion for planning weddings really shines throughout the entire process. She provided us with a lot of information up front that really helped inform us of what to expect in her services which was... Read More appreciated- especially if you are considering different planners. Sarah really excels at making sure your big day is stress free. Her team expertly took care of all the small details allowing me as a bride to focus on my fiance, friends, family and of course fun. It was such a relief to know that someone else was there to take care of any of the "small problems" that arose on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Patrick S

Sarah is THE BEST! We hired Sarah as our day of coordinator after receiving multiple referrals from friends who worked with Sarah on their weddings. She is extremely organized and responsive to emails, which I appreciated as my fiancé and I were planning from out of state. She... Read More was flexible with scheduling meetings for times when I would be in town. For the day of, she made one long document that had everything you needed for the day of. She led the rehearsal and had everything handled for the wedding day. I didn't find out about minor crises (e.g. When my brother got a bloody nose on his groomsman shirt right before pictures) until the day after my wedding because Sarah helped take care of it by being prepared with a bleach pen! Not only that, but when I saw the room set up for the reception, Sarah had perfectly executed my vision for the wedding and decor. You will not be disappointed hiring Sarah. There's a reason she and her team keep being awarded "best planner."

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Alison M

We hired Sarah as our day of coordinator and I am SO glad we did! We met a few months before our wedding and she was so personable, professional, and organized, I immediately felt at ease. She was amazing at getting us organized and providing detailed day of timelines. Everyone... Read More knew exactly what they needed to do/when and it allowed my mom and bridal party to relax and enjoy the day instead of running around setting up. I didn't worry about any of the details all day, knowing Sarah had everything covered, and for that I am beyond grateful. Thank you for everything, Sarah!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Libby S

I am so so thankful for Sarah Trotter and her team at Lasting Impressions. From the moment that we met Sarah we knew that we needed to have her to help on the day of our wedding. Her team was phenomenal and made the entire day flawless. We were able to enjoy the day with their... Read More help and we could not thank them enough for everything! Love love love them!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Brenna R

Working with Sarah was fantastic! Throughout the wedding planning months, she was always available to give her advice and the day went so smoothly due to her organizational skills, passion for her clients and her bubbly, friendly, and energetic personality. We didn't have to... Read More worry about one single detail and my family got to be guests at our wedding, which was important too. We cannot thank Sarah enough, she truly made our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Meghan R

Sarah Trotter (Lasting Impressions) is the best in the business!! She is creative, organized and knows everything there is to know about throwing a gorgeous wedding! We are so thankful she was there to help us throughout the process! My wedding was even more magical than we... Read More could have dreamed of! Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stacey S

I am beyond thankful that we had Sarah to help us coordinate our wedding! I initially was just looking for day-of support to fulfill our venue requirement (and to allow my friends and family to enjoy the day with us instead of setting up!), but I wound up expanding our agreement... Read More to include design/decor work as well - and I wish I had done it sooner! Sarah was AMAZING throughout the entire process - so helpful, responsive, and fun to work with! She coordinated vendor meetings and agreements (which I didn't realize would be such a relief), shared incredibly helpful insights, kept my stress level down, and was awesome at translating vague ideas into what turned out to be a beyond-amazing day! And that's all before the actual wedding! Having Sarah and her team the day-off was so much more helpful than I imagined – there was nothing at all that phased her. She was there to do anything and everything, always smiling and happy, which let me be calm and relaxed to enjoy the day. I’m STILL hearing from my family and bridal party how much they loved Sarah, and my wedding was back in June! I’m just sad I don’t have an excuse to talk to her all the time now! I cannot recommend Sarah and Lasting Impressions enough - the best out there!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Rita H

I could sing praises for Sarah for DAYS - she is a wonderful human and an incredibly talented, experienced wedding planner. Once we included Sarah in our wedding plans, I never once felt nervous or stressed about our wedding day. She truly took care of everything. She has great... Read More relationships with several top notch vendors in the Minneapolis area and she made sure that everything we needed from them, from flowers to linens, was ordered just as we wanted. Our day was perfect and I give her so much credit for that! Working with Sarah is not only a great investment to make your wedding planning and wedding day run smoothly, but it is also a chance to make your wedding day exactly what you want it to be as she will take your dreams and make them come true!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amy M

Sarah Trotter/Lasting Impressions Weddings did an absolutely amazing job as our wedding planner!! Everything was handled so well and with great care and detail. The creativity was out of this world! Sarah's relationships with the wonderful vendors in town means so much!... Read More Everyone loves Sarah. She is a very hard worker and motivated to make your wedding the wedding of your dreams! We will refer all of our friends to Sarah/Lasting Impressions Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Renee H

Sarah Trotter at Lasting Impressions is THE BEST! In a world of Pinterest and a sea of endless possibilities, she was able to refine my vision and help me stay focused on my vision. It is so easy to get caught up in the newest trends etc... If you want that, she'll give you... Read More that. If you want classic, she can do that too. If you want vintage, she knows how to help. Her versatility is rivaled by few. I knew I appreciated Sarah; however, I did not know how much I appreciated Sarah until our wedding day. She was on top of EVERYTHING! She made sure our day was perfect - like something from a movie. Throughout our 1.5 years of planning, my mom always said, "Thank God for Sarah!" You were right mom, you were right.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Karley S

Sarah and her team at Lasting Impression were absolutely amazing! I worked with Sarah through the whole planning process and she made it so simple. I can not imagine what the planning process would of been like without her. When we originally hired Sarah as our planner she was... Read More very upfront with us that she already had a wedding the same day as ours but someone on her team would be with us on the day of. We had Sabrina for the wedding and I can not begin to express how awesome she was! Everyone we worked with from Lasting Impression was so personable, caring, and their attention to detail is outstanding! They did way more then I would of ever expected and can not thank them enough!! I would recommend Lasting Impressions to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kris S

Having already made some of our arrangements, we hired Sarah/Lasting Impressions for their "day of" service. At the time it felt like a luxury, but looking back, I'm so thankful we did. Sarah ran our rehearsal the night before, oversaw every detail with the vendors the week... Read More and day of, and took care of everything at the end of the evening, right down to delivering gifts to our house and putting the cake top in our refrigerator. She was prompt in answering all of my questions leading up to the wedding, and is incredibly pleasant and calming to work with. On the wedding day, I put everything in Sarah's hands and didn't stress about one thing. Lasting Impressions was invaluable.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Grant W

Sarah was amazing as our wedding coordinator. In addition to being on top of every last detail, she was incredibly fun to work with and made my bride feel completely at ease about our big day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Brittany H

Sarah and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! I selected the Day of Package but let me tell you that her efforts went above and beyond the day of. Leading up to the wedding she was always available to run ideas by and provide vendor recommendations. I felt that... Read More she put just as much effort into being my Day of Coordinator as she would for a wedding she had helped plan from the beginning. Handing off the many details we had brought together to make our day ours to her, I felt completely stress free and that there was no doubt she would bring our dream wedding to life. She makes the day feel effortless, keeping you looped in on any changes or suggestions she has throughout the day when necessary and always has a solution to any bump in the road that comes up making it seem like there was really no issue at all. Our day could not have been an absolute dream come true with out her and her team. I would highly recommend Lasting Impressions if you are looking for someone fun, experienced, passionate, detail orientated and who truly cares about making your day incredibly special!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Katie K

Sarah at Lasting Impressions is absolutely incredible! We hired Sarah for complete coordination and it was the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding! Well worth the investment as having Sarah makes the entire process so enjoyable and is a master at minimizing stress.... Read More Sarah is efficient and organized and energized!! She is so genuinely happy to be planning your special day. When asked her opinion, she does an incredible job weighing in and guiding you based on her expertise while still ensuring you are happy with the outcome. This goes for matters of logistics, decor, menu, you name it. She understood my vision and connected us with the right vendors in our budget to make it happen. She also put together a perfect timeline so the day would flow seamlessly for all involved. When she says you will feel like a guest at your own wedding she means it. I can't say enough how priceless it was to not have a care on my day because I knew Sarah had it under control. I never had to look at the clock to make sure a vendor was on time, check in to see if the tables were set correctly etc. She handled it all with a smile on her face! We loved working with Sarah and miss seeing her name pop up in our inbox :)

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

5 Stars!! Working with Sarah Trotter and Lasting Impressions was not only easy, but I had a lot of fun!! We planned our wedding in only 6 months, so there were a lot of decisions to make quickly and Sarah was always very timely with her responses and kept us on track from day... Read More one until the wedding day! Highly Recommend!!!!!!!!

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

I was hesitant about planning a wedding while living in New York.. but when I spoke to Sarah Trotter I knew that I would be in good hands.. and the planning was not only stress free.. it was a lot of fun getting to have someone like Sarah be apart of the planning process!... Read More Highly Recommend!!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Word of mouth referral from our venue and catering company. I interviewed the owner (Sarah) of this company & asked lots of questions. Sarah made me very comfortable and was upfront that she would not be the planner on the wedding day but worked through all the details with... Read More us. It came off flawlessly--Sarah was involved up until the last minute and the transition to her staff was seamless!! Lasting Impression has very good vendor connections as well. We were very happy and satisfied with Sarah & her company!! I would highly recommend her & her company. Very good listener, highly flexible and has awesome resources and knowledge to draw from. Sabrina was our person on the event days--she was exceptional as well. Thank you Lasting Impressions! Kathy (Mother of the Bride)

I HEART Lasting Impressions

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Katherine

I could not have done it without Sarah! Sarah helped plan my older sister's wedding so it was a no brainer when I got engaged. We've actually asked her to join our family, she fits right in :). I love her organization, attention to detail and her endless creativity. She kept me... Read More on track throughout the planning process and made everything seamless. I could not be happier with the way everything went on the day of. Best day of our lives for sure. Thank you Sarah for helping to plan the most amazing event ever, you truly are incredible.

All-around Fabulous!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Amanda M

Sarah is absolutely amazing to work with. She is full of energy, extremely passionate, and unbelievable organized. I had no doubts at any point during the planning process. Our wedding day turned out perfectly because of her. We hired Sarah for design/décor and day of. Even... Read More though we didn't hire her for a full planning package, she was with us every step of the way and was open to consulting on things that were not specifically within the package. Compared to other planners that I researched for design/décor and day of, she was not only more involved in the entire process, but charged the same or even less. Sarah organized appointments with décor, floral, and stationery vendors and attended with us. Her guidance and expertise during these meetings made everything so much easier. I never once had to calculate how many of something we'd need because Sarah was on top of it. When we received quotes from vendors, Sarah was extremely helpful in suggesting where we could cut or edit to stay within budget but maintain the look we wanted. I can't imagine not having Sarah both during the planning process and on the day of. I never realized how much of a relief it would be to have someone take of things like getting place cards to the reception venue and ensuring everything was set up according to plan. I would highly recommend Sarah to any bride! I can't say enough about how all-around fabulous she is.

More Than You Could Ever Ask For

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

Sarah Trotter is hands down, without question, THEE BEST investment we made in our wedding. We had a vision of what we wanted and from day one, Sarah understood that vision and executed it beautifully. Our wedding was incredibly challenging for a planner, with a tent that... Read More needed to be scaled over 30 feet off the ground at our parents' home, bringing in vendors off site from Minneapolis to La Crosse, and arranging transportation/shuttles for 300 guests to and from the ceremony and reception sites. Sarah orchestrated everything so well that there was truly not a hiccup in our day (and if there was, she would have made sure we didn't know about it!!). Throughout the planning process, Sarah took on many tasks on her own and brought her work home to complete lots of little projects for our wedding - I loved getting picture messages of her sons helping out spray painting our monogram, framing our mirrored seating chart, etc. Our wedding turned out to be a real life fairy tale. The tent looked like something out of a magazine, it was above and beyond what we ever could have expected and that is all owed to Sarah and the fabulous team that she put together for us. Sarah became a friend to me this past year and although I am thrilled to finally be married to my husband, I am so sad that the wedding is over because I don't get to talk with her every day! She made the experience of being a bride exciting, fun, stress-free and truly the most special time in my life. Thank you Sarah for making our dreams come true!! You will NOT regret signing her on for your wedding!!! :)

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Ashley J

I am not sure there are enough great things I can say about Sarah and her team! I was an out of town bride (living in Dallas, getting married in MSP). I felt competely at ease from the moment I met Sarah and her knowledge and professionalism was invaluble. She has wonderful... Read More relationships with all levels of vendors and spent our money just as if it were her own. The planning process was a breeze, she attended all of the meetings with the groom and I and made sure every single detail (down to the tiniest) was addressed. On my wedding day she was true to her word, and I was able to be a guest at my own wedding without a single worry. Without the help of Lasting Impressions (Sarah Trotter in particular) our wedding would have been a shadow of the spectacularly over the top (but within budget!) celebration that was the result. Working with Lasting Impressions was the single best descison about the wedding I made (except the groom of course!). Do yourself a favor and work with Sarah and you are sure to have the most perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

I don't even know how to put into words how thankful I am for the perfect execution of my dream wedding thanks to Sarah Trotter and her Lasting Impressions team. She was the absolute best wedding coordinator, it was truly unbelievable. Sarah has been the talk of our guests and... Read More families for weeks. For years to come when I think back to the best day of my life, I'll remember that she is the reason it came together so perfectly. Her passion and dedication to my wedding day made it more flawless than I could have ever imagined. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. The reviews are what made me call Lasting Impressions that day, and I am so blessed I did. I'll never forget our first phone call when I was hesitant about needing a wedding coordinator. I'm a control freak who thought I could handle it all. Boy was I wrong! I could never have done it without Lasting Impressions. Every bride needs a Sarah Trotter!