Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX (214) 302-8564

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Marisa E

Ed was our DJ and he was FANTASTIC!!! Absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ on our wedding night. He kept the crowd going and knew all the right songs to play and when to change things up. He was so awesome. We definitely recommend LEforce DJ Service and we... Read More especially recommend you choose Ed as your DJ. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kim L

We used Josh Goode and he was awesome! He played the acoustic guitar during the ceremony and the cocktail hour and DJ'd during the reception which is exactly what we were looking for. Josh did an excellent job at both and we received so many complements on his playing.... Read More LeForce really came through for us!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Arianna R

I do not have one single negative comment about LeForce Entertainment or our DJ Nate Nelson. Our wedding this past Summer went off without a hitch. They are not only DJ's but master of ceremonies too so they are able to host your entire event apart from playing great music. They... Read More have a great software where you can add songs that you must hand and songs that you do not want played at all among other organizational forms that let's them know you're tastes and keeps them organized for the event. I thought this tool was amazing and loved using it throughout the planning process. I felt like through this I was able to convey what I wanted the event to feel like through the music we suggested. I have been to weddings where the DJ was terrible and or fell through on something and you would hear about it from different people, but we only had compliments on everything about our wedding including the music and how Nate Nelson conducted himself and the event and how he kept the event flowing and on time regardless of what occurred. So thank you Nate and thank you LeForce for everything. You cannot skimp on this part of your event so definitely hire these guys they are amazing.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 HeeJong L

Josh is the man! Thank you so much for listening to us and helping us have the best time at our reception!! I danced all night to all of my favorite songs!! Josh met with us prior to our wedding. He is so personable and so much fun to be around. We felt at ease and knew he... Read More would take care of us at the reception. He always has a smile on his face! We got the LeForce special and we are so glad that we did. From the DJ to photobooth assistant to lighting tech to Sarah and Maddie at the office, everyone had a role and fulfilled them flawlessly. We 100% recommend LeForce entertainment to any bride or for any other event. Thank you Josh aka the best DJ !!!!! Wobble baby, wobble!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Taylor P

We used LeForce for lighting at our wedding and they did such a great job! To me, lighting wasn't originally in the budget / plan, but I quickly made room for it after seeing venues with / without lighting. It really brings a room all together. I worked initially with Adam but... Read More also exchanged some emails with Adante as well. The entire team was very friendly and easy to work with. We did uplighting throughout the room, pinspotting for all floral and cake washes for the cake. Everything turned out great. We even changed colors of the room throughout the night and they executed flawlessly. LeForce was easy to work with and affordable and if you haven't thought about lighting yet, PLEASE make room for it because it completely transforms the room and makes it look so much better! Thanks LeForce for all your help!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Megan R

Adante Mayo is the BEST! The thing we cared about most was the music at our reception and having a great DJ/emcee to keep the night going. It's been almost a month and people are STILL talking about how much fun our wedding was. Adante played all of our "must play songs" but... Read More made sure to read the crowd and keep the dance floor going strong. He's super talented and mixed from song-to-song seamlessly. He was very prompt in returning emails, patiently answered all of my questions and had lots of helpful suggestions along the way. We can't say enough - he made the night perfect! One of the best decisions we made, definitely recommend to go with Adante!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Magan M

We had the privilege of having David Webb as our wedding DJ. Not only doe she do a fantastic job of balancing humor/MC but staying on target for the type of vibe the couple wants. He is great at sticking to the requests and songs the bride and groom want to hear and keeps the... Read More party going! He is great at communication response time and professionalism. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 David H

Matt Murtha was our DJ at Sixty Five Hundred in Dallas this past weekend. He did a great job with everything. He made sure to pronounce everyone's names correctly, kept the flow of the night perfect, played all the right songs, and was very friendly.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Rylee H

I knew going into my wedding planning process that my vendor choice for DJ/MC would be near the top of my list in terms of importance. I also knew exactly who I wanted, as I work at a wedding venue and have seen countless vendors in all catergories. I knew for DJ/MC I needed... Read More Cratin Sheffield with LeForce Entertainment and in hiring him, I made one of the very best decisions throughout my entire planning experience. My fiance is Hispanic and I knew we would want all kinds of genres of music played at our wedding. I also knew we wanted someone who would captivate my audience from the get go and keep them involved and entertained all night. This is exactly what we got with Cratin. He listened to every request we had and executed the event flawlessly. He played songs that appealed to every last guest we had in attendance. We could not be more happy with his services. Our wedding ceremony and reception flowed smoothly from start to finish and we owe this to Cratin Sheffield. Cratin, thank you for making our wedding day even more perfect than we had been dreaming of! You are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Christian M

We used Cameron Harris for our DJ on 8/4/17. We thought he was awesome! He did a great job keeping the crowd on the dance floor and playing a great mix of music just like I hoped for. He did great with announcing what was coming up next and working with our coordinator to keep... Read More us on track. Working with the company was super easy as well. I would definitely recommend Le Force and Cameron for any one looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017

Adante Mayo was incredible at our wedding! He is professional, well-dressed, and played all the right music at all the right times. Definitely recommend not only looking into LeForce Entertainment's DJ Services, but into Adante Mayo's DJ Services specifically.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Dannan P

We had the pleasure of Adante as our DJ for our wedding! He went above and beyond expectations. I really recommend him for everyone and every event. He was professional and continued to make sure not only did my husband and I have a good time but each and every guest - from our... Read More parents to our crazy friends! We could not have worked with a better person. He also took the time to meet with us before to learn as much as he could about my husband and I, so he could put a personal touch on our wedding. Adante is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Coleton S

I used Adante for my wedding and he was great - very professional and he listened to what I said I wanted. Great personality, not cheesy (huge pet peeve of mine), and he was great at knowing when to play certain songs. Would use him again.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Chelsea J

Hands down the best. Me and my husband had the pleasure of working with Dylan. He was available and willing to answer any questions we had. He had a great energy and was very accommodating to our mixed group. He read the crowd well and appealed to our older conservative crowd... Read More and appealed to our love of popular music and hip-hop/rap. If I ever need a DJ again, this is who I would call.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Keith M

We used Jeremy Swink to DJ our wedding and WOW is all I can say! He killed it, he interacted with the crowd kept them energetic all night long. We still had 3/4 of the wedding dancing when then venue kicked us out at midnight! It far exceeded our expectations and that is hard... Read More to do with my friends and I. Wouldn't choose anyone else besides him!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Amanda F

LeForce came recommended to me by several friends after we got engaged. I know Jake Hans through a mutual friend and it was just perfect that he was a DJ for LeForce, we booked him immediately and are so happy with our decision! He was so great! He was such a help to my fiance... Read More and I as we picked out the special songs (the choices we have are overwhelming so it was good to get his perspective), he also helped our reception run smoothly as we ate, cut cake, had toasts, garter and bouquet toss. The night was great for my now husband and I, we had so much fun and so did our guests. Jake played a huge role in that and we're so thankful! He loves his job and it's so evident -- he is so enthusiastic and friendly to everyone he meets... we highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 McKenzie M

Jake was our dj for our wedding and he was seriously the best! He kept the crowd entertained and made sure everything was going as planned. He played the best music and because of him our guests has a blast! I totally recommend leforce and all that they have to offer. Between... Read More lighting, music, and decorations, leforce made our wedding day a dream!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kaylene P

Looking for a great DJ? Hire Nate Nelson! Nate asked us how we wanted our guests to describe our wedding day, my husband and I answered, "FUN!" Nate exceeded our expectations. Guests left our wedding and still to this day are talking about how much fun they had. Nate is an... Read More expert at reading the crowd and getting people up to dance. He kept us on schedule the entire night and was a great MC. My husband and I highly recommend Nate. He is great to work with, has a fun personality and your guests will have the time of their lives on the dance floor. Thank you Nate Nelson for making our wedding everything we wanted and more. It was one fun night! Love, The Eckerts

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jordan F

No joke guys, Jake Hans was hands down the best DJ we could have had for our wedding! Music was super important to my husband and I for our reception so we did our research on DJ's very thoroughly. When we came across LeForce and began speaking with them, we were very impressed... Read More with their quick responses and how they answered every question/concern we had with ease! LeForce allows you to choose your own DJ which we thought was so cool! After speaking with Jake on the phone we knew he would be perfect for us. Once we began planning, we were blown away by how much Jake just got us, our style and the exact vibes we wanted for our wedding. I remember sitting back during dinner at the reception and loving every single song that he was playing. It's like I created the playlist myself! Jake was such an amazing person to work with and genuinely cares for you and your wants/needs on your big day. He is very professional and was such a life saver to us! We are still getting texts and calls about how amazing our wedding was and it's all thanks to Jake!!! We can't thank him enough!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Megan D

Jeremy Swink was our DJ and he was amazing! Our wedding was so much fun. He played the best songs and he kept the energy alive throughout the entire reception. I am so thankful for his help on the best day of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Betsaida V

Cameron was awesome!!!! We hit it off from the first phone call and he was just so amazing at everything he did. Our previous DJ could not make the wedding last minute so we were freaking out and heard about Le Force and decided to give them a call. Cameron came with high... Read More regards and for good reason! He came to our rescue and instantly made us feel at ease with how flexible and affordable he was. He really nailed our individual personalities on the day of the wedding when we just gave him free reign of whatever music he thought would work, and he did an amazing job! Our guests loved the selection and he had us dancing all night. It was so fun! Love Cameron and definitely would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lawrence F

Adante was awesome! He was great at meeting with us at our convenience prior to the wedding to make sure all of the details were in line. The day of the wedding, he was several hours early to set up and he was outstanding during the ceremony. I don't think anyone could have done... Read More a better job than Adante did during the reception. I highly recommend Adante for your wedding or any special event needing a great DJ/MC. Thanks Adante!!