Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Arabic, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX (214) 302-8564

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Rosie A

Jake Hans is the man. If you want a DJ that could make your wedding the party of the year. Pick Jake Hans at LeForce because he could probably do it in his sleep. Also he's a wonderful human so that's a plus!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Haley K

Adante was our DJ and he is AMAZING! Adante is both talented and professional. We met with him a few times before the day, and he was dead-set on working with our vendor team to make it THE BEST day for us. We requested a few must-play songs, but for the most part, let him read... Read More the crowd and do what he does best - DJ! He did an amazing job - we got so many compliments and the party went on for way longer than I anticipated. He had to make people leave with multiple requests to clear the dance floor haha. They couldn't get enough! Adante and Le Force as a whole are wonderful to work with. I would work with them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Kayla S

Cameron at leforce was our DJ for 2 reasons: our wedding coordinator highly recommended him and leforce was very affordable. It was an excellent choice and I can’t imagine anyone doing a better job. He was prepared, professional, and personable. For the ceremony I only picked... Read More the song I wanted to walk to and told him to just go for something similar for the rest and he nailed it perfectly. We also didn’t tell him what to play when we left the ceremony and he nailed that too! At the reception he read the crowd really well and kept the dance floor going the whole night. multiple guests have said he was amazing and we couldn’t agree more. If you live around Dallas, choose Cameron and you’ll be very happy!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Andrew D

Leforce is incredibly professional! I loved working with this vendor. They are always incredibly responsive to their emails, and made sure I was directed to the right person to talk to. Dan our DJ was great, he was also very professional but had great song choices and kept the... Read More crowd excited! I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride in the DFW Area.

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Maggie P

Jake was the best!! We wanted our wedding to be a party, and Jake made sure it was. He kept the dance floor full all night - we had so many people tell us our DJ was incredible and it was the best dance party they'd ever seen at a wedding. LeForce also provided lighting and glow... Read More sticks for the dance floor, which were also a huge hit. Jake and the LeForce team were so responsive and easy to work with. They met with us at times that worked best for us (even if it was after hours), provided help where we weren't sure what music to use, and even gave us suggestions on the floor plan that would provide the best flow for the night. Jake went above and beyond at the last minute as well, helping with sound and music for our ceremony. We can't thank Jake enough for making sure our wedding was perfect, and would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Pepa P

My wife and I hired Michael Vieira for our wedding celebration and he was awesome! He read our group so well and kept the party going! He was organized, and made everything so easy! I had no worries about anything day of, we were able to trust him completely with our day and he... Read More helped make it perfect!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Kim P

Adam Morgan.. is the best.. Professional, detailed oriented... loves to serve others!!!!! Much Love Adam!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Kelly H

Everything from their equipment, to our world class DJ (Mr. Ed Petty himself), to the super fun and creative photo lounge Le Force Entertainment helped make our wedding day the most memorable, fun, and freaking awesome day more than we could've ever imagined! My new husband and... Read More I spent an hour the day after our wedding just looking through the scrapbook they gave us after the wedding that our guest were able to sign after they took photos in the photo lounge and it is one of our favorite things to commemorate our big day! This is a class act event group with class ownership! Thank you guys :)

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Paige D

One of the best decision we made was choosing Adante with Le Force to be our DJ. He was very professional and a joy to work with. The online resource to request music and share details was very helpful and efficient for planning. The equipment and sound was perfect for our... Read More needs. Le Force is an excellent company to work with. But most of all, we are so grateful for the atmosphere and fun Adante created at our wedding. Our dance floor was never empty for a second, even my grandmother wouldn't sit down! Adante was more that just a DJ, he truly felt like a part of the wedding party and we are so grateful to have worked with him!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Chandra H

The team was Awesome. From the first meet and the office was fun and exciting. The office made us feel special with the wedding/party atmosphere. Our Dj Adante was awesome our fam and friends loved his style. The website they provided was also fun to do. It help them get a feel... Read More of what music we like and how we wanted our wedding order. I would recommend to any wedding couple or for any occasions. The Dj was worth every dollar spent.

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Ashley L

Dan was our DJ from LeForce and we both loved him! We met with him in person a month before the wedding to go over specifics and I could tell he would be a really fun, upbeat DJ. He played music for both the ceremony and reception as well as kept the night moving along. He hit... Read More all the right cues, faded music out at the perfect time, and read the crowd to ensure everybody had a great time. Thanks Dan for helping make our wedding a magical one!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Johnna E

Adante Mayo was our DJ and we could not have been happier with his professionalism, talent, and attention to the vibe of our reception. We didn't have to think about ANYTHING - he handled it all beautifully! He took our input and made our vision a reality. He is also super... Read More personable and it's obvious this isn't just a "job" for him - he is passionate about music and even more, he really did have an appreciation for us as a couple and was there to celebrate our love and promise to each other! I would recommend him without a doubt!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Valerie G

Michael was awesome! He took the time to get to know us for a personal experience and he definitely understood our style. All our guest loved the Michael and danced the whole night!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Morgan F

I highly recommend. I've been to two weddings prior to my wedding that Nate Nelson with LeForce was the DJ. He is incredible, high energy and makes the night flow so perfectly. Nate is very helpful throughout the entire process. You don’t have to worry about a thing the night of... Read More the wedding if Nate is involved and that’s why we hired him. If you want your guest to have a great time, just let Nate do what he does best. I would use LeForce and Nate again and again! I couldn’t be happier on how our wedding turned out.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Blake P

Did a phenomenal job. Made the day so much fun. Kept the events flowing smoothly and kept the energy up. Our entrance into the ballroom was a blast. On our first dance cut the music at just the right time even when we finished our choreography a little earlier. Very attentive to... Read More what we wanted as far as music, song selection and overall feel of the event. Would choose Cameron and LeForce again in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Kris B

Adam was awesome. Created exactly the kind of experience we were looking for!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Kristin T

We had Adam Morgan as our DJ at our wedding a few weeks ago, and he was phenomenal! I had so many guests commenting on what a great MC/DJ he was! He was genuine and very interested in my husband and I, and catered to our crowd the whole night keeping the dance floor popping! I... Read More would highly recommend Adam to any bride in search of an amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Morgan R

Our band cancelled the week before our wedding and we had a friend who worked for LeForce. The company was very easy and pleasing to work with. Dylan did an excellent job playing off the crowd and making sure that everyone was dancing.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Tony M

My husband and I had Nate Nelson work our wedding. When I say work, I mean he worked it. We wanted a party club vibe for our reception. and Nate delivered. It was so much fun. We are still getting compliments on the night 4 months later. The guests loved the music, flow and... Read More the dj. : ) Guests of all ages were out on the dance floor. Everyone was highly impressed. You will not be disappointed to have Nate run the show. He listens to your vision and really takes charge. You won't have to worry about anything with him. Nate, you rock!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Amy B

Adam is an awesome DJ! We knew when we first met with him he was going to be perfect for our wedding, and he did not disappoint. He remembered things from our first meeting that he said in our intro, which was very nice, and he had great suggestions, from first dance songs, to... Read More how to get everyone on the dance floor. Our guests were dancing and having a great time, and we got many compliments as to how fun it was.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Lauren C

Finding the perfect DJ was one of the most important things to us when we were planning our wedding. The DJ helps set the tone for the entire wedding and can either make or break the reception. And Glenn/LeForce MADE it. There was not a dull moment on the dance floor and every... Read More one of our guests said it was hands down the best and most fun wedding they had ever been to. LeForce was one of the first vendors that we booked and anytime we would mention that LeForce (specifically Glenn) was our DJ , every other vendor said "Oh that's so great! You'll be so happy you picked them. They are the best." In fact, I heard this so many times, I recommended them to my best friend/matron of honor and she ended up booking them for her wedding, which was about two months before mine. I don't remember which DJ she had, but he also brought the party and had everyone on the dance floor. It's a true testament to the fact that they are the best and that they only have the best as part of the LeForce team.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Taylor R

Our DJ was Adam Morgan! He was phenomenal. We had a Sunday brunch wedding, which would typically mean the dance floor is hardly touched but ours was PACKED the whole afternoon! People raved about him! I have never heard such high reviews about a DJ. He is so easy to work, plays... Read More the right music at the right time, and is SO intentional when choosing music to give each couple the kind of reception they want. We wanted to insure our guests had a great time and he certainly did not let them down!