Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Holly S

I found LeForce entertainment through a recommendation from our wedding venue. What I liked about it initially is that you are able to watch a quick video of each DJ and get a feel for who they are. It was very easy for us to narrow it down to Nate Nelson. As soon as I talked to... Read More him on the phone, I knew he was the right one for our wedding! He was extremely organized and knows all of the ins and outs of a wedding. I also like that LeForce has a very detailed wedding plan to fill out on your DJ profile. I felt at ease, because I knew Nate had exactly what I wanted played every single moment of the night. Everyone at the wedding loved him, he played was exactly what we asked for, and he was good about keeping the guests informed throughout the night. I highly recommend Nate!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Rebekah C

We worked with Dylan Topliff for our wedding last weekend and could not be more pleased!! The whole process from beginning to end was so smooth and easy, which makes a huge difference when you have so many other details to worry about in planning a wedding. He was always readily... Read More available by email, any time we had a question about something we got a response incredibly quickly. Any information he gave us about his services was always reliable & accurate, which seems like a basic requirement but has not been my experience with some other vendors. He always had great suggestions for how we could structure the flow of the evening. I wanted someone who could provide a fun music/dance environment without being cheesy or putting on too much of a show...Dylan provided the perfect balance! The dance floor was never empty! He did so much more for us than I ever expected a DJ to do, in terms of helping the event run smoothly, making sure key people were ready when speeches or special dances needed to happen, working closely with our photographers and wedding day coordinators to make sure they were ready for particular events like cake cutting and dances. It all just made for a really smooth and memorable wedding for myself, my husband and the rest of my family. And in addition to all that, Dylan is just a pleasure to work with! I would 100% recommend him and LeForce to anyone looking for a great DJ!!

Great service and DJ

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Aracely P

LeForce really did a great job at our wedding. I did not know any DJ's going in to planning my wedding and my coordinator suggested my now husband and I go with LeForce. I am so glad we did. Gus was our DJ and he really did do a great job. Not only was he attentive to the type... Read More of music and ambiance we wanted at our wedding, he was also very professional and took time to meet with us prior to our wedding. Gus was also bilingual and was able to go back and forth with MC'ing during the reception to accommodate the wide range of guests we had from multiple countries. If you need a good DJ, LeForce is the way to go and they really are a great value for the service you receive.

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Cailee T

We hired Ryan as our DJ for our ceremony/reception and we could not be happier! He was so helpful during our meetings, while listening carefully to our desires and supplying us with great tips and ideas! The wedding turned out incredible! He did a flawless job and everyone was... Read More feeding off his great personality. He was dancing along side our guests, having a great time. He also was great help moving our guests from one activity to the next, it was smooth and seamless.

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Anna G

Jake Hans from LeForce Entertainment is amazing! We received so many compliments at the end of the night about how great our DJ was. The best part is he made the planning process super easy. We did not have strong opinions about the songs, and he knew what questions to ask so... Read More that he could come up with the perfect playlist. He has such a talent for reading the crowd and keeping the party alive! Our reception was an incredible celebration thanks to his hard work.

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Courtney Y

Jake Hans was our DJ and he was FANTASTIC! We did not have a wedding planner at the reception, so we counted on him to run the show and he did beautifully. He got people dancing and played great music. We used their uplighting and photo lounge-which was a hit! I highly recommend... Read More Jake and LeForce!!!!

DJ-Matt Murtha

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Emily R

Matt was a delight to work with. Though my husband and I weren't sure what exactly we were wanting music-wise, Matt was open to anything we could throw at him. We ended up going with more classic country and though Matt didn't seem to have a lot of prior experience with that... Read More genre, he did a phenomenal job throwing a playlist together. We weren't as prepared for our day-of timeline as we should have been but Matt rolled with the punches. He was more than happy to make changes as we went to accommodate our guests and any particulars that we may have had come up. Overall we were very pleased with Matt and LeForce Entertainment.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Bridgett C

Nate Nelson with LeForce entertainment is top notch! He worked with my daughter, wedding planner, groom, and mom to get to know what we liked and what we wanted. He hit it spot on. He kept the timeline on target and everyone partying and having fun. He is amazing!! Sheri... Read More Collins--mother of the bride

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Ciara W

LeForce was absolutely the BEST. Our wedding was on New Years Eve, and we wanted to throw a party- not mention being a wedding planner in the industry we had high expectations and hopes. The DJ runs the show- our wedding was the best night we've ever had. Matt, with LeForce was... Read More so so wonderful, energetic and kept the party going. Not to mention he always came up to us asking if we ready for specific things in the night prior to them starting. I would and am 100% recommending Matt to every client we have.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Lauren B

We had Nate DJ at wedding this past weekend and he was awesome! He kept the guests engaged and on the dance floor! What sets him apart from all the other djs is our first dance. He took personal interviews with Cory and I and edited them into our first dance. Waterworks! Not... Read More only was he a joy to work with, he was very flexible and responsive! Thank you Nate for help making our wedding the party of the year!

Ed was absolutely wonderful

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

Ed Petty was the DJ for my daughter's wedding. He is one of many DJ's with LeForce Entertainment. Ed will make the evening exactly as you desire. He will play what you want and even make sure anything you do NOT want, but is requested by others will not be played. Your... Read More evening will be YOUR evening. My daughter and her fiance met with Ed the week before the wedding. They gave him every song they wanted played throughout the evening. He directed the entire flow of the night and our guests commented on how smoothly things flowed and how perfect the music. The couple had selected a variety of music pleasing from the child all the way to the 91 and 93 year old grandparents. Although they selected, the DJ got the credit! We could not have had such a smooth flow of an evening had it not been for Ed Petty. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him!

If you want the best...

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Andrea H

Jake was our DJ and he did an awesome job! He provided music for our cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing, got outdoor lighting set up, and even booked a Santa for us for our reception! Professional, flexible, fun, easy to work with, great ideas. A fantastic experience!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Alec C

Ed was our DJ, and he was so great! Really took the time to get to know us, and is really experienced at feeling the vibe and keeping the dance floor fun. Even our friends who usually dont dance were having a blast. He was great about listening to us and knowing the kind of... Read More songs not to play, while still using his DJ knowhow to add in songs that fit our style really well. So many of my friends said our reception was the best they'd ever been to, and Ed had a lot to do with it!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Joanna S

LB was our DJ from LeForce Entertainment and we couldn't be happier with his service. I'd given him a fairly long list of songs to play (a few "must plays" and then a long list of "play if possibles") and he expertly wove it into the sound track of an amazing evening. I can... Read More honestly say I was on the dance floor the whole night. Every song that came up was a "good one" that you just knew you wanted to dance to. Even when he went outside of the songs that I had provided, they fit perfectly into the feel that we wanted. My guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and I know LB helped make that happen.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Betty T

I worked with Billy Adams for my wedding and he did an amazing job that night. The dance floor was always packed and no one complained about the music being too loud. I would definitely recommend Billy and the LeForce team. I also used LeForce for my uplights and pinspots... Read More and they made such an amazing job. If anyone is on the fence about lighting I would highly recommend the uplights to provide a little more ambience and definitely the pin spots for any tall centerpieces. Thanks Billy and LeForce for doing such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Margaret P

LeForce was amazing! We hired Matt to DJ for our wedding and it was perfect! Everyone commented about how great the music was and when it was time to dance they were all on the dance floor. Thank you for making our night so perfect!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Emily H

Ryan was a great DJ for our cocktail hour and wedding reception! He played a variety of music that all of my guests enjoyed and ran the order of events (introductions, toasts, first dances, cake cutting, etc) very smoothly. Ryan is a very easy guy to work with and was very... Read More attentive to what my fiance and I wanted! LeForce Entertainment also uses a great online tool to keep "must play" music and special dances organized. It was very easy to me to choose what I wanted and did not want played during special times of the reception. I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Mariah B

Jake Hans is phenomenal! We planned our wedding from out of state and Le Force was clear, professional, and extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding process. Their forms are very straightforward and take all of the guesswork out of planning! It was super helpful to be... Read More able to request specific songs to be played since my family has a unique taste in Caribbean music. Jake was super easy going and full of energy and ideas to make our day perfect. He walked us through the entire process and made it feel like a breeze! At the wedding Jake was a joy to be around and really got the party going flawlessly. His taste in music is incredible and he really takes the time to research your taste to make sure the dance floor is HOT!

We love Matt Murtha!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Courtney

Matt from LeForce did such an amazing job! He was very prepared and did fantastic on the playlist. I even had a special request for the cake cutting and he didn't miss a beat! Matt has such a great stage presence and really knew how to read the crowd! I will suggest LeForce... Read More and Matt to anyone in need of a DJ and can't wait to use them again in the future!!

Worst thing about the wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Tea M

I planned everything about my wedding from out of state, so I wasn't able to meet a lot of my vendors before signing with them. This is the only one I really regret. I only got to speak to him once about 2 weeks before the event, though he was under the impression we'd spoken... Read More before. To make a long story short, our DJ played the wrong version of my processional song, ruining my walk down the aisle that I'd been dreaming about for years. He played music during cocktail hour that was nothing like what I'd asked for. I got to go to it, so I know. For dinner, he played nothing like what I had asked for. I requested string instrumentals, and got the soundtrack to an Italian restaurant from the 70s. He completely ignored that part of the planning form. I didn't get my father daughter dance. It took my photographer, my coordinator and finally my husband to straighten the music out. When my husband spoke to him, he was very defensive and a little aggressive. For the last 2 hours of the reception, the music was what I had asked for. It's too bad I'd paid for the whole ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner before that. I emailed the sales office about this, and was offered a small refund. I don't think the refund offered was nearly enough for having almost ruined my wedding for me. Would definitely never, ever recommend.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

LeForce - specifically DJ Greg Anderson - provided outstanding service. We were in good hands from the first conversation until the last dance. Greg was professional, accessible and creative and his playlist kept our guests dancing all night. I highly recommend Greg and his... Read More team from LeForce.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Mandy V

Dylan Topliff was excellent! We had so many compliments about how great he was for both our ceremony and reception! Throughout the planning process, he was responsive and easy to communicate with. He stuck to our song lists and timeline to a T. We did a newlywed game, which he... Read More wasn't familiar with, but it was flawless! You can tell Dylan loves what he does - thank you for helping create such a FUN environment for our guests!