Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX (214) 302-8564

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Rylee H

I knew going into my wedding planning process that my vendor choice for DJ/MC would be near the top of my list in terms of importance. I also knew exactly who I wanted, as I work at a wedding venue and have seen countless vendors in all catergories. I knew for DJ/MC I needed... Read More Cratin Sheffield with LeForce Entertainment and in hiring him, I made one of the very best decisions throughout my entire planning experience. My fiance is Hispanic and I knew we would want all kinds of genres of music played at our wedding. I also knew we wanted someone who would captivate my audience from the get go and keep them involved and entertained all night. This is exactly what we got with Cratin. He listened to every request we had and executed the event flawlessly. He played songs that appealed to every last guest we had in attendance. We could not be more happy with his services. Our wedding ceremony and reception flowed smoothly from start to finish and we owe this to Cratin Sheffield. Cratin, thank you for making our wedding day even more perfect than we had been dreaming of! You are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Christian M

We used Cameron Harris for our DJ on 8/4/17. We thought he was awesome! He did a great job keeping the crowd on the dance floor and playing a great mix of music just like I hoped for. He did great with announcing what was coming up next and working with our coordinator to keep... Read More us on track. Working with the company was super easy as well. I would definitely recommend Le Force and Cameron for any one looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017

Adante Mayo was incredible at our wedding! He is professional, well-dressed, and played all the right music at all the right times. Definitely recommend not only looking into LeForce Entertainment's DJ Services, but into Adante Mayo's DJ Services specifically.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Dannan P

We had the pleasure of Adante as our DJ for our wedding! He went above and beyond expectations. I really recommend him for everyone and every event. He was professional and continued to make sure not only did my husband and I have a good time but each and every guest - from our... Read More parents to our crazy friends! We could not have worked with a better person. He also took the time to meet with us before to learn as much as he could about my husband and I, so he could put a personal touch on our wedding. Adante is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Coleton S

I used Adante for my wedding and he was great - very professional and he listened to what I said I wanted. Great personality, not cheesy (huge pet peeve of mine), and he was great at knowing when to play certain songs. Would use him again.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Chelsea J

Hands down the best. Me and my husband had the pleasure of working with Dylan. He was available and willing to answer any questions we had. He had a great energy and was very accommodating to our mixed group. He read the crowd well and appealed to our older conservative crowd... Read More and appealed to our love of popular music and hip-hop/rap. If I ever need a DJ again, this is who I would call.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Keith M

We used Jeremy Swink to DJ our wedding and WOW is all I can say! He killed it, he interacted with the crowd kept them energetic all night long. We still had 3/4 of the wedding dancing when then venue kicked us out at midnight! It far exceeded our expectations and that is hard... Read More to do with my friends and I. Wouldn't choose anyone else besides him!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Amanda F

LeForce came recommended to me by several friends after we got engaged. I know Jake Hans through a mutual friend and it was just perfect that he was a DJ for LeForce, we booked him immediately and are so happy with our decision! He was so great! He was such a help to my fiance... Read More and I as we picked out the special songs (the choices we have are overwhelming so it was good to get his perspective), he also helped our reception run smoothly as we ate, cut cake, had toasts, garter and bouquet toss. The night was great for my now husband and I, we had so much fun and so did our guests. Jake played a huge role in that and we're so thankful! He loves his job and it's so evident -- he is so enthusiastic and friendly to everyone he meets... we highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Mckenzie M

Jake was our dj for our wedding and he was seriously the best! He kept the crowd entertained and made sure everything was going as planned. He played the best music and because of him our guests has a blast! I totally recommend leforce and all that they have to offer. Between... Read More lighting, music, and decorations, leforce made our wedding day a dream!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kaylene P

Looking for a great DJ? Hire Nate Nelson! Nate asked us how we wanted our guests to describe our wedding day, my husband and I answered, "FUN!" Nate exceeded our expectations. Guests left our wedding and still to this day are talking about how much fun they had. Nate is an... Read More expert at reading the crowd and getting people up to dance. He kept us on schedule the entire night and was a great MC. My husband and I highly recommend Nate. He is great to work with, has a fun personality and your guests will have the time of their lives on the dance floor. Thank you Nate Nelson for making our wedding everything we wanted and more. It was one fun night! Love, The Eckerts

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jordan F

No joke guys, Jake Hans was hands down the best DJ we could have had for our wedding! Music was super important to my husband and I for our reception so we did our research on DJ's very thoroughly. When we came across LeForce and began speaking with them, we were very impressed... Read More with their quick responses and how they answered every question/concern we had with ease! LeForce allows you to choose your own DJ which we thought was so cool! After speaking with Jake on the phone we knew he would be perfect for us. Once we began planning, we were blown away by how much Jake just got us, our style and the exact vibes we wanted for our wedding. I remember sitting back during dinner at the reception and loving every single song that he was playing. It's like I created the playlist myself! Jake was such an amazing person to work with and genuinely cares for you and your wants/needs on your big day. He is very professional and was such a life saver to us! We are still getting texts and calls about how amazing our wedding was and it's all thanks to Jake!!! We can't thank him enough!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Megan D

Jeremy Swink was our DJ and he was amazing! Our wedding was so much fun. He played the best songs and he kept the energy alive throughout the entire reception. I am so thankful for his help on the best day of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Betsaida V

Cameron was awesome!!!! We hit it off from the first phone call and he was just so amazing at everything he did. Our previous DJ could not make the wedding last minute so we were freaking out and heard about Le Force and decided to give them a call. Cameron came with high... Read More regards and for good reason! He came to our rescue and instantly made us feel at ease with how flexible and affordable he was. He really nailed our individual personalities on the day of the wedding when we just gave him free reign of whatever music he thought would work, and he did an amazing job! Our guests loved the selection and he had us dancing all night. It was so fun! Love Cameron and definitely would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lawrence F

Adante was awesome! He was great at meeting with us at our convenience prior to the wedding to make sure all of the details were in line. The day of the wedding, he was several hours early to set up and he was outstanding during the ceremony. I don't think anyone could have done... Read More a better job than Adante did during the reception. I highly recommend Adante for your wedding or any special event needing a great DJ/MC. Thanks Adante!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lawrence F

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Michael W

We used Leforce for our DJ and photo booth for our wedding and they did not disappoint. The photo booth was great and Jake Hans was the perfect DJ for our wedding. We met with him a few weeks before the ceremony and he was so helpful and organized. He also was great during the... Read More reception and really kept the party lively. I would highly recommend both LeForce and Jake!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Kayla H

Adam is AMAZING! He got the party going and made everything logistically run smoothly! He has a great personality and is very likable by the guests! Definitely not the typical cheesy DJ. LeForce was great with all of the planning tools online and were very accommodating to me... Read More especially since I planned my wedding from 5 hours away. You can't go wrong with Adam!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 James H

Oh man, oh man, oh man! We couldn't have booked a better DJ than Mr. Ed Petty and his son. They make the best team ever. Our wedding ceremony/reception were compiled of many answered prayers and Ed & Son was one of them. After our first meeting with Ed, it was a no-brainer to... Read More book him. Leading up to the wedding, he was so easy to work with and was very insightful on how to achieve the reception we were envisioning. He was able to draw our our ideas and put words to our thoughts. My wife and I love dancing so our desire for the reception was for all the guests to have a great time, celebrating with friends and family while creating unforgettable memories; and Ed & Son left it on the dance floor. Ed & Son brought the energy, the "awesome" pep talk to pump up the wedding party before the announcement, the jams, and the flow. People still talk about how much fun they had at our wedding and that is exactly what we wanted. Ed & Son is worth every penny and we would recommend them to anyone. P.S. Ed has one boomin' low-end voice. It's awesome. - James & Juliette

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kelsey H

We used Matt from LeForce Entertainment and the wedding was a blast! Almost everyone was out dancing and having a great time. We got so many compliments from our guests about the DJ and the music. LeForce's planning forms are easy to use and they are easy to communicate with.... Read More Matt did not play all the songs we requested but it was still fantastic. The only thing is I wanted him to make a few announcements about our photo booth guestbook, but I only heard one so not everyone knew about the guestbook. Overall, you cannot go wrong with LeForce!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sarah F

We used Le Force for our lighting, photo booth, and DJ! We chose Ryan B. as our DJ and he was AWESOME! We have received so many compliments on the music played at our wedding! We had a good mix of ages at our wedding and he played music that worked for all and had the dance... Read More floor packed all night! Le Force was so great to work with leading up to the wedding and made everything so easy! If we could do it all again, there is no question that we would use Le Force every time!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Emily S

We had an incredible experience working with Jake Hans for our recent wedding! Leading up to the wedding, we met with him twice over the phone to discuss timeline, special songs, etc. He was so organized and made me feel comfortable leading up to our wedding day that everything... Read More would run smoothly. This was particularly important to me because I chose not to hire a wedding planner and didn't want the pressure of the timeline to fall on my mom or my sister, who was the maid of honor. Jake had everyone dancing the whole night and did a great job staying on schedule so all the guests (including myself) could just have fun and relax. His music choices were great and we all had so much fun! Wish the night didn't have to end!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Brittany E

We had LB as our DJ on 6/10/17 for our wedding reception. Not being in town, we were looking for someone that had great reviews that was reasonable in price. There were only a few things that got missed during our day that made me not SUPER impressed but overall was satisfied... Read More with the result. I would consider hiring LeForce again and would recommend them as an option for friends/family in the future.