Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX (214) 302-8564

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kaylene P

Looking for a great DJ? Hire Nate Nelson! Nate asked us how we wanted our guests to describe our wedding day, my husband and I answered, "FUN!" Nate exceeded our expectations. Guests left our wedding and still to this day are talking about how much fun they had. Nate is an... Read More expert at reading the crowd and getting people up to dance. He kept us on schedule the entire night and was a great MC. My husband and I highly recommend Nate. He is great to work with, has a fun personality and your guests will have the time of their lives on the dance floor. Thank you Nate Nelson for making our wedding everything we wanted and more. It was one fun night! Love, The Eckerts

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jordan F

No joke guys, Jake Hans was hands down the best DJ we could have had for our wedding! Music was super important to my husband and I for our reception so we did our research on DJ's very thoroughly. When we came across LeForce and began speaking with them, we were very impressed... Read More with their quick responses and how they answered every question/concern we had with ease! LeForce allows you to choose your own DJ which we thought was so cool! After speaking with Jake on the phone we knew he would be perfect for us. Once we began planning, we were blown away by how much Jake just got us, our style and the exact vibes we wanted for our wedding. I remember sitting back during dinner at the reception and loving every single song that he was playing. It's like I created the playlist myself! Jake was such an amazing person to work with and genuinely cares for you and your wants/needs on your big day. He is very professional and was such a life saver to us! We are still getting texts and calls about how amazing our wedding was and it's all thanks to Jake!!! We can't thank him enough!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Megan D

Jeremy Swink was our DJ and he was amazing! Our wedding was so much fun. He played the best songs and he kept the energy alive throughout the entire reception. I am so thankful for his help on the best day of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Betsaida V

Cameron was awesome!!!! We hit it off from the first phone call and he was just so amazing at everything he did. Our previous DJ could not make the wedding last minute so we were freaking out and heard about Le Force and decided to give them a call. Cameron came with high... Read More regards and for good reason! He came to our rescue and instantly made us feel at ease with how flexible and affordable he was. He really nailed our individual personalities on the day of the wedding when we just gave him free reign of whatever music he thought would work, and he did an amazing job! Our guests loved the selection and he had us dancing all night. It was so fun! Love Cameron and definitely would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lawrence F

Adante was awesome! He was great at meeting with us at our convenience prior to the wedding to make sure all of the details were in line. The day of the wedding, he was several hours early to set up and he was outstanding during the ceremony. I don't think anyone could have done... Read More a better job than Adante did during the reception. I highly recommend Adante for your wedding or any special event needing a great DJ/MC. Thanks Adante!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lawrence F

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Michael W

We used Leforce for our DJ and photo booth for our wedding and they did not disappoint. The photo booth was great and Jake Hans was the perfect DJ for our wedding. We met with him a few weeks before the ceremony and he was so helpful and organized. He also was great during the... Read More reception and really kept the party lively. I would highly recommend both LeForce and Jake!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Kayla H

Adam is AMAZING! He got the party going and made everything logistically run smoothly! He has a great personality and is very likable by the guests! Definitely not the typical cheesy DJ. LeForce was great with all of the planning tools online and were very accommodating to me... Read More especially since I planned my wedding from 5 hours away. You can't go wrong with Adam!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 James H

Oh man, oh man, oh man! We couldn't have booked a better DJ than Mr. Ed Petty and his son. They make the best team ever. Our wedding ceremony/reception were compiled of many answered prayers and Ed & Son was one of them. After our first meeting with Ed, it was a no-brainer to... Read More book him. Leading up to the wedding, he was so easy to work with and was very insightful on how to achieve the reception we were envisioning. He was able to draw our our ideas and put words to our thoughts. My wife and I love dancing so our desire for the reception was for all the guests to have a great time, celebrating with friends and family while creating unforgettable memories; and Ed & Son left it on the dance floor. Ed & Son brought the energy, the "awesome" pep talk to pump up the wedding party before the announcement, the jams, and the flow. People still talk about how much fun they had at our wedding and that is exactly what we wanted. Ed & Son is worth every penny and we would recommend them to anyone. P.S. Ed has one boomin' low-end voice. It's awesome. - James & Juliette

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kelsey H

We used Matt from LeForce Entertainment and the wedding was a blast! Almost everyone was out dancing and having a great time. We got so many compliments from our guests about the DJ and the music. LeForce's planning forms are easy to use and they are easy to communicate with.... Read More Matt did not play all the songs we requested but it was still fantastic. The only thing is I wanted him to make a few announcements about our photo booth guestbook, but I only heard one so not everyone knew about the guestbook. Overall, you cannot go wrong with LeForce!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sarah F

We used Le Force for our lighting, photo booth, and DJ! We chose Ryan B. as our DJ and he was AWESOME! We have received so many compliments on the music played at our wedding! We had a good mix of ages at our wedding and he played music that worked for all and had the dance... Read More floor packed all night! Le Force was so great to work with leading up to the wedding and made everything so easy! If we could do it all again, there is no question that we would use Le Force every time!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Emily S

We had an incredible experience working with Jake Hans for our recent wedding! Leading up to the wedding, we met with him twice over the phone to discuss timeline, special songs, etc. He was so organized and made me feel comfortable leading up to our wedding day that everything... Read More would run smoothly. This was particularly important to me because I chose not to hire a wedding planner and didn't want the pressure of the timeline to fall on my mom or my sister, who was the maid of honor. Jake had everyone dancing the whole night and did a great job staying on schedule so all the guests (including myself) could just have fun and relax. His music choices were great and we all had so much fun! Wish the night didn't have to end!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Brittany E

We had LB as our DJ on 6/10/17 for our wedding reception. Not being in town, we were looking for someone that had great reviews that was reasonable in price. There were only a few things that got missed during our day that made me not SUPER impressed but overall was satisfied... Read More with the result. I would consider hiring LeForce again and would recommend them as an option for friends/family in the future.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Calvin S

My wife is an all-star and booked the entertainment for our wedding, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Needless to say, she made the right selection. I couldn't have been more pleased with the professionalism provided by Adam with LeForce Entertainment! My wedding day was... Read More the best day of my life, and I credit a large portion of the wedding day success to Adam and the excellent service he provided!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Chandler F

We just had Jake Hans DJ our wedding and he was fabulous! It down-poured all day, and with every changed decision - he was 2 steps ahead and ready to roll! Our big request was for our guests to have a blast and our dance floor to stay full. He did exactly that! I am convinced... Read More that we could have partied for hours longer if the venue had allowed it! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Gregory P

Josh Goode was an incredible DJ! Josh had the dance floor moving all night long. Since Josh is a musician, he really understood the timing of important moments. Josh was very personable and worked with us to create a wonderful unique experience. Josh was able to create a... Read More great flow of the evening and I would highly recommend him to anyone! Also shout out to Jake Hans and Sarah Twedle for all of their help as well.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Eleanor P

The entire team at Le Force is an absolute dream to work with!! There are not enough good words to say about them! But the star the operation, Nate Nelson, really captured our hearts! Not only does he made the entire process easy but he takes the time to get to know you to... Read More really understand what you are looking for and provide everything you could ever dream of! He was always easy to get in touch with and helped calm my nerves. Together thing my planner and venue coordinator, Nate truly lead the reception and I must say is was better than anything I had dreamed of! He was fun and so very kind. We had a great time talking about our mutual love of sports! I cannot recommend Le Force and especially Nate Nelson enough!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Natalie P

Matt Murtha was a FANTASTIC DJ! We loved working with him and he was so understanding and accommodating. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Matt and LeForce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Cathey G

Glenn was recommended extremely highly and he lived up to that. He kept the party going. Le Force is very professional and it makes the planning very easy.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Janelle D

We used Ed Petty as our DJ and wow! Can't say enough good things about Ed! He kept the dance floor going even when we were not there. The Photobooth was a big hit that all our guest loved. LeForce is hands down the best DJ Company around!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Sarah K

Wow LeForce entertainment blew us away. We had Adam Morgan as our DJ and he beyond exceeded any expectations I had as a bride! He is engaging and fun and really did give us the best night of our lives. Adam has a way about him that engages the audience and fosters a welcoming... Read More and fun environment for everyone at the wedding. He is so kind and went above and beyond to ensure he did a good job. He kept everything on schedule and allowed me and my husband to just enjoy our night. HIGHLY recommend him!! I really can't say enough good things about him.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kallee S

LeForce was incredible and Matt could not have been a better choice for our wedding day!