Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Clancy H

We used LeForce for our wedding, after being at several weddings that also used them! The service was outstanding! Madison was such a huge help with the entire process! I honestly can't say enough good things about the company, ESPECIALLY our dj, LB! He was amazing from the... Read More beginning to end! He is such a cool cat! Our entire wedding was filled with amazing music. He made sure we had an amazing night that we will never forget! Several older family members were talking about how sore they were the next day, after breaking it down that night! LOL! All stars for Madison, LB and the entire LeForce crew!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Hannah Z

LeForce Entertainment was recommended for us by our wedding coordinator for many of their services. We picked Dominic Nagella as our wedding DJ, and he was AMAZING!! One of our only request for our wedding day was for people to be dancing and to be out on the dance floor, and... Read More with Dominic's incredible energy and song selection, he did just that. We had to kick people off of the dance floor by the end of the night because no one wanted to stop dancing. Dominic's flexible style and ability to read the crowd is what kept people dancing and having a good time. Dominic listened to our song request, but was also able to make last minute changes that we had made the day of. One of the groomsman even got with Dominic to choreograph music that was important for his speech. We were so happy with Dominic and would not only relive that day with him, but highly recommend him to other engaged couples! Thanks for everything! You killed it Dominic!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kalina K

We used DJ Adam and he was more than we could have even asked for!! He made the evening flow so smoothly, and there wasn't a point in time that the dance floor was empty! All our friends and family could not stop talking about how kind, friendly and what a great MC he was, not... Read More to mention how this was the best dance party they had ever been a part of. Even our wedding photographer couldn't stop talking about how great a DJ he was. He told us he never recommends DJ's, but he would now be recommending DJ Adam to his other clients as well! He made it such a special night for my husband and I, and we could not thank LaForce and DJ Adam enough for all they have done for us! You won't regret using him!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Sandy S

Matt was amazing! He said all of the right things and played all of the right music with little to no direction. Could not have asked for a better experience!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kristin A

We selected LeForce Entertainment as a referral from our wedding coordinator and had the good fortune to work with Dominic Nagella as our DJ. Upon initial introduction, immediately he was warm and professional and did a great job to make a personal connection with my fiance & I.... Read More We wanted to have a multi-cultural wedding (Indian & Western) and had concerns of not wanting to have one style of music overpower another. Dominic met with us a few times to go over the music for both ceremonies, the intros and all of the components of the reception. I am so thrilled to say that on our wedding day (8/20/16) he executed our vision flawlessly. He is a natural MC, gauged the vibe of the crowd and kept the dance-floor packed all night with both styles of cultural music! Dominic is someone who really cares about his clients and a really skillful DJ. We received many compliments from our guests, that our wedding was one of the most fun they had ever been to. Go with LeForce Entertainment for your wedding - they have the technology and the people to make your wedding day the best day of your life. Dominic did this for us. Five stars..if there was a sixth, I'd vote that.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Rina B

My husband and I loved working with LeForce Entertainment. We selected Matt because of his genuine personality and had confidence that he could read a crowd. So many of our guests mentioned how great Matt was and what a great night they had. We are so happy for the... Read More opportunity to work with Matt and team!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Amber L

We choose Jake as our DJ for the night and he did not disappoint! I never imagined a night where every single person would be on the dance floor all night. Afterwards everyone talked about how amazing the playlist was. Jake and his partner were so interactive with the guest. We... Read More could not have imagined our wedding without them. You must book him for your wedding ASAP!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Torrey P

We used Adam Morgan with LeForce Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding and could not be any happier with the service we received. He went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we were looking for and he proved the be the perfect match for the wedding atmosphere we... Read More were looking for. We would refer Adam to anyone for his positive attitude and his great ability to adapt to your specific needs. Wonderful job, Adam!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Rachelle P

Adam Morgan, was awesome. He really catered to the day, us and our guests. He was able to help us plan very well, but was able to adapt to any situation that arose during our wedding day. He made us feel like family and we were very lucky to have him apart of our day. LeForce... Read More offered, easy planning tools, and lots of extras to make our day really special. Everyone really enjoyed the photo lounge, and lip sync booth. It brought all the kids and adults together pretty seamlessly and everyone had a great time.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Christa S

Adam Morgan was our DJ and he was amazing! From the moment we met Adam we felt completely comfortable with him. He was so accommodating to our requests and went above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. He kept people dancing all night! We... Read More couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Courtney W

The entire LeForce team was exceptional! Nate Nelson was so accommodating, and kept the party going. They handled everything from draping to music to the photo booth. Nate was so organized and helpful. His energy and love for what he does makes him the BEST! Nate's team did a... Read More wonderful job setting up and making our wedding go so smoothly. The photo lounge was the biggest hit of the night! Such a great quality production! I would definitely recommend Nate and LeForce for ALL of your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Randi R

Nothing but good things to say about this company! Matt Murtha was our DJ and did a fantastic job at keeping our reception on schedule. All of our music requests were played, and our guests were thoroughly involved in the dancing. Matt even got on the dance floor to show... Read More everyone how "the wobble" is done! We also rented our free standing open air photobooth from them and it was the hit of the night! Thank you for helping us create the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Ryan N

Matt Murtha was an AMAZING DJ! He kept the party going at our wedding reception. Booking LeForce Entertainment was the best wedding decision we made. They were FUN, Professional, Organized and knowledgeable. Our guests also loved the photobooth! There was a crowd there all... Read More night! And if you weren't at the photobooth you were on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Sean Elise N

We had Glenn Roush! Ahhhhh mazing. He did my friends wedding and I had never heard such a great dj before. I immediately booked him after we got engaged Bc he is just that good. He kept the party going it was awesome I didn't want it to end!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Katie C

DYLAN IS AWESOME! He kept our dance floor going all night long and met every single request we had. He was absolutely phenomenal. He made our reception and so many guests and event venue team commented on how great he was.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Bailey B

Matt Murtha did an excellent job at our wedding! The online planning portal was very easy to use, and Matt made sure to honor all of our requests. He helped the reception flow well, and kept the dance floor crowded at all times. He was very responsive, and very easy to work... Read More with. We made the right choice by choosing Matt!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Elizabeth D

We used Jake Hans from LeForce and he was fantastic!! We had the best reception :) Our crowd was dancing from the very beginning so he was super flexible with the timing of the night. Couldn't have had a better DJ experience!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Jodie W

LeForce was the perfect choice for our wedding DJ! Jake did an incredible job and did everything we asked of him. He kept people on the dance floor and all of my guests told me how much fun they had dancing at our wedding. I would recommend this company, especially Jake, to... Read More anyone planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Shelby C

Our wedding was two weekends ago and we could not have been happier with LeForce and specifically Adam Morgan. Adam works so hard to make sure your wedding goes smoothly and exactly how you want it. He is much more than a DJ, he helped us with the timeline for the entire... Read More ceremony and reception and even helped with the little details like finding me a bouquet to throw since I had forgotten one. LeForce uses a online program that is easy to use, I was able to input the songs we wanted off of a list and Adam played every song that I really wanted! He goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best day you have always dreamed of! If you're looking for a DJ that is able to MC your wedding without being corny or annoying, pick Adam! My guests could not stop talking about how great he was.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

I had originally looked into booking LeForce Entertainment because they had been the DJ for one of my friend's weddings. I had the best time at this wedding and knew one of the important aspects of my wedding was the DJ. Dylan was awesome and instantly clicked with my husband... Read More and I. We loved his wittiness and passion for a good dance party! Dylan kept the party moving and read the crowd to know whether or not a song was getting a good response or not. We loved having Dylan and LeForce Entertainment at our wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

We had Adam Morgan DJ our wedding and words cannot explain how perfect it was. LeForce was so easy to work with, we handled everything over the phone and online because our schedules wouldn't allow me or my wife to meet in person, and Adam took care of everything for us. He took... Read More the music we have him and created the perfect playlist and he adapted it to what people liked during the reception. All night we had family asking us how we found him because everything was so perfect. He also walked us through every step of the wedding he would let us know what's coming up and where we needed to be and he would put chairs anywhere we had to sit. He really handled everything for us and was so nice and excited about everything. Planning the wedding was very stressful but having Adam Morgan made it so much easier and really made everything come together. Thank you so much Adam Morgan and LeForce for making our wedding so amazing! -Mark&Ambar

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Victoria R

Ed Petty was beyond amazing as our DJ! We live in Indiana but were getting married in Texas so chose to go with LeForce as that was the recommendation from our venue, City Club of Fort Worth. City Club's recommendation was SPOT ON. After having a Skype interview with Ed, we knew... Read More he was the one for us. He was confident, had a great voice and allayed any fears we had of not picking a good DJ. During the process of picking songs and going through the timeline Ed was there for suggestions when we had none. He picked great songs and I never felt like I had to micromanage anything. We also chose to use his company for the photo booth and couldn't have been happier! The day of everything was amazing - no worries about set up or timing. Our guests loved the way he commanded the room and was more than just a DJ, he was truly a Master of Ceremonies! He played great music (we didn't pick all of the songs) and was perfect at reading the room. Our dance floor was full all night with a combination of old and young. One of our guests loved the playlist so much that she sent it to a friend to use for another wedding! I would 1000000% recommend Ed and LeForce. The ease of working with them was worth every penny that we paid. He was a bit more expensive, but we got that value and more.