Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Laurie K

Greg Anderson from LeForce was our DJ for our wedding reception at the Four Seasons Resort in Dallas. He listened to our requests, offered suggestions and did a phenominal job! He got my friends and I dancing the entire night. Guests came to me and raved about our DJ! I... Read More highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Grace K

We used Dominic Nagella and he was the perfect DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception! He was very considerate of what we wanted, to make sure that our day was perfect and that our guests would have a great time. He also communicated very well with other vendors to make sure... Read More that they all coordinated well together. He was very easy to work with and did not need much direction. He also was not over bearing as a DJ/MC. He was there to announce the different events and that was it. I am sure that he could be more of an MC if necessary, but that was not needed for our wedding. Overall, I would really recommend him for anyone who wants to have a great experience at their reception/wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Elise B

Josh Goode is the best!!!! He recently DJed for my wedding and I could not have been more pleased!! From our first meeting I knew he was the right fit. My husband and I are huge music lovers and were particular about what we wanted played at the ceremony, during dinner and at... Read More the reception. Everything he played was spot on and everyone had SO much fun dancing all night long which is exactly what I wanted!!!! We received numerous compliments about the music and it was because of Josh!! I am so happy we booked him for our day, I would recommend him to anyone!!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Haley D

Matt Murtha and LeForce was incredible to work with. Our wedding would not have been the same without Matt! He was very professional and easy to work with. With very little guidance Matt put on an amazing night for us and our guests!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Karlene P

We used Josh Goode for all our music entertainment at our wedding and he was amazing. He helped play the guitar during our ceremony along with helping us with other music we played during this time. He played and sang during our cocktail hour and the dinner portion of the... Read More reception, then DJed for the rest of our reception and it was a party. Everyone was talking about how great our music entertainment was for the whole wedding weeks after the fact. I could not have asked for a better person to work with during the planning stages of the reception either. He gave lots of great song recommendation and helped me figure out the general outline of the reception which I was clueless on. I highly highly recommend Josh, he has amazing talent and is such a great person to work with.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Dylan Topliff was the DJ for our wedding in May 2016. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding, largely in part to his music selection. We met multiple times for the planning process, and he got to know the type of music we wanted for each part of the wedding. He was... Read More prompt, courteous, and very professional. Transitions were smooth, and he facilitated a lot of the announcements. Overall, I would highly highly recommend him for any of my friends' weddings.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Shannon M

We used Josh Goode for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He played the guitar during the ceremony and played the guitar and sang during the cocktail hour. I've also used Josh for roughly 10 or so corporate events. I have nothing but the best things to say about him -... Read More he's extremely professional, so talented, and a pleasure to work with. Many of our guests made comments to me about how much they enjoyed our guitar player - he did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Lauren Y

Dominique was absolutely phenomenal as our reception DJ and such a pleasure to work with. We met in person twice before the wedding and I loved LeForce's online program that they offer for you to choose your music selection. We also used a monogram Gobo for the dance floor which... Read More was amazing!! Up lighting was beautiful, AND we splurged on the disco sticks for the dance floor and they were a HUGE hit for our guests!! We loved LeForce for making our day so special and highly recommend using Dominique for DJ services. He made sure to go above and beyond to meet our expectations and he did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Natalie C

The moment we met Nate we knew he was going to be good. We just didn't know how good! We did our research on djs in the metroplex & kept finding Nate Nelson & LeForce Entertainment had some of the most outstanding reviews. I can't boast enough about how great not only Nate is,... Read More but LeForce Entertainment as a company. When it comes to communication they were very quick to respond anytime we reached out or had a question and they made the entire process streamlined and easy. Nate made himself extremely flexible around our schedule when meeting with him and their online app makes picking your songs a million times easier. Nate took any worry we could have had completely out of our hands on our wedding night. From planning a grand entrance that guests were talking about even after the wedding to having 100% of our guests on the dance floor at times (I swear by this we have pics to prove it) our wedding was truly a celebration and a night to remember! . Nate kept our entire night on track; from toasts to dinner to cake cutting to garter toss etc he didn't let us miss a beat! I can't recommend Nate enough to not only bring the party to your reception but to ensure a flawless transition through all your big moments...& we can't forget the photo booth through LeForce. That was a hit! Some of the best props you'll find in DFW! Thank you Nate & LeForce for exceeding our expectations & for making our wedding a night we will never forget!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Scott T

Jake Hans aka DJ Lil Buddy, was an amazing DJ and MC for our wedding. He showed up on time, his set up was clean and looked great, he was professional and very flexible. Jake took the time to get to know us, our musical preferrences and the vibe we wanted for our wedding. He... Read More took our fist dance, father and bride, mother and groom songs and clipped them down to shorter verions in a manner that was seemless and a perfect length to dance to as well as email them to us prior to make sure we approved. When it was time for the wedding party entrance Jake made sure he had the names and order correct and did a great job of pumpig up the crowd so that when we entered everyone was cheering and clapping, really made us feel special. For the reception Jake did a great job of getting everyone up and to the buffet in a orderly fashion and when it came time for the dancing to begin he did an excellent job of picking songs that fit the mood and kept the energy high all night long. His song choices were perfect, seemless transitions between songs and he did not have any annoying callouts to himself during the songs. All in all we could have asked for a better DJ for our special night. I truly believe that Jake made our night and without his services our reception would not have been as amazing as it was, he cultivated an amazing night with his DJ skills.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

The whole LeForce team was amazing from start to finish, especially Adam Wilmore, who was our DJ + extraordinaire for the day of our wedding. I loved the personal touch he came at everything with and the whole process to prep for the big day. LeForce had some great tools to go... Read More in and update on my own time with timelines, songs, etc. and then I reviewed everything with Adam, which was really helpful. He has a very consultative approach and offers great suggestions. And then for the day of, he really stepped in and made sure everything ran without a hitch so my husband and I could actually enjoy our wedding- even without a wedding planner! The process was fun and painless but behind the scenes he is very detail-oriented. My favorite part of the evening was the intro of the wedding party where he, unbeknownst to me, had managed to time mine and my husband's intro to the most perfect part of the song that literally made us BOTH (not just me!) cry and was a perfect transition to our first dance. We received so many compliments on the music and Adam, specifically. LeForce also provided beautiful violet uplighting that looked amazing. If you want to wow your guests and have some truly great moments to remember, you should hire Adam and his team!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Emily H

Cratin Sheffield from LeForce Entertainment was one of the best wedding decisions my husband and I made! Finding a DJ for our reception that would engage guests of all ages was mutually important for us, and Cratin showed us from Day 1 that he was equipped to do so. Our... Read More reception was scheduled to end at 1 AM, so our main concern was that people would leave early because it was so late. This was not the case at all!! All the guests got on the dance floor right away, and were still having a great time even after the wedding exit. Our reception was at a hotel, and so many of the hotel staff came up to us the next day telling us they have never seen so many people stay on the dance floor for so long! We wanted a party, and Cratin brought us a party. In addition, Cratin was very receptive to what style of music we liked - the whole night all we heard were songs that we loved, and we never felt like a song came on that made us think it was time to take a break from the dance floor. Amazing experience with this DJ and this company!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Megan F

We are so thankful to of had Adam Wilmore as our DJ. He was a dream to work with! We met with him a few weeks prior to our wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. We told him our goal was to have everyone dancing the entire time. That is exactly what happened thanks... Read More to him! So many of our family members were anti DJ and only thought a band made receptions fun. They left our wedding with a complete change of heart and still a month later haven't stopped talking about Adam. I can 100% guarantee that someone from our wedding reception will book Adam in the future. Everyone has non stop ranted and raved. Thank you so much, Adam!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Collin C

Nate Nelson was our DJ, and he absolutely met and surpassed all of our expectations for our wedding reception. He is experienced, helpful, and so much fun to work with. We had over 400 guests, but Nate made our reception cohesive and seamless. He also had people of all ages on... Read More the dance floor until the very end! Nate made our reception so easy and an absolute blast - HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 emily e

Jake Hans was our DJ, and we could not have been more pleased. Communication before hand was prompt and professional. We loved the online portal that you use to save all of your information and songs so that things are already planned ahead of time. Jake was the perfect mixture... Read More of a great MC and DJ. He knew when to peak, and when to let the music do the entertaining. I highly recommend Jake, and Leforce Entertainment. We wouldn't have changed anything! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Mattie B

LeForce is the BEST decision we made for our wedding music! What an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! We have the privilege of working with Ryan! He was SO professional, emailed me back and forth for months, met us in person to go over every single detail of... Read More our wedding music, and played EVERY SINGLE SONG we requested throughout the entire evening. The transitions between events were perfect, he never skipped a beat! He was amazing with all of our other vendors! A true pleasure to work with! He had every single person out in the dance floor for hours! By he end of the night, people were chanting "one more song!" I will absolutely use and recommend LeForce for any/every event I can! They are truly the best!!!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Charlene G

We used Leforce for our lighting, Photo Lounge and also had Jake Hans as our DJ at our wedding on March 2016! We had the best experience with all of the services, especially with Jake! From the initial consult to our final meeting, Jake was always on top of it and made sure he... Read More knew exactly what we wanted. He absolutely delivered on the big day! He was so much fun, knew how to read the crowd and kept the party going! I would highly recommend Leforce and Jake if you want a stress-free, professional and fun experience! :)

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Jamie H

We were so lucky to have Jake Hans as our DJ for our wedding on March 19th. We had a big wedding with so many fun friends and family. Jake kept them on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. People did not want to leave at the end of the night. We let Jake do his thing and man was he good... Read More at reading the crowd. I just wish we could go back and relive it! They also provided the lighting and ceremony music and both were perfect. Would definitely recommend Jake and LeForce to everyone!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Maxey W

We had Nate for our wedding DJ and he was the very best person I could possibly want in our corner on our wedding day. Nate and LeForce were nothing but professional from the very first interaction. We chose to only play music from the 40s-80s and chose a long list of songs for... Read More Nate to work with. The entire wedding was perfect and we got endless compliments on the music and how much fun everyone was having. Thank you, Nate, for making our night so much fun and such a perfect celebration of our love. You're the best!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Elaine H

I cannot give enough positive commentary about LeForce, and Dominic Nagella in particular! LeForce and Dominic were both prompt, highly responsive, and very professional. The online client portal was so easy to use to upload all special songs and requests for the reception!... Read More This feature also really helped me create a day of and reception timeline. Dominic was such a delight, and very open to working with our specific requests and needs. He worked with me to customize my reception playlist, and kept the party going as the DJ and MC. All of our guests thought he was an old friend, and it certainly felt that way for both the groom and me. Dominic even dressed the part for our Rat Pack vintage theme, wearing a fedora, which was an amazing extra touch. I highly, highly recommend LeForce and Dominic for your special day!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Stephanie S

To start out, Nate was referred to us by our wonderful Wedding Coordinator, Meggie Francisco for our destination wedding in Lake Tahoe, CA. The two had worked together in the past, and came highly recommended by a veteran in the industry. My (now) husband and I met Nate for... Read More brunch one morning to discuss the DJ role for our wedding and left feeling so at ease with our decision that we immediately booked Nate. Nate is more than a DJ, he is an artist. When we met with him again at his studio to select the final playlist, Nate spent the better part of a Saturday morning, working with us to make every transition and moment in our wedding special. One moment I will never forget, and which I owe to Nate was my first dance with my Dad. Our song, silly as it may be, is “How Far is Heaven,” by Los Lonely Boys. I had a voice mail from my Dad which I’d saved on my phone for about 3 years because it was my Dad singing this song to me, and at the end saying, “It’s your Dad, I love you!” Nate was able to take this voice mail from my phone, incorporate it into our Father-Daughter dance at the wedding and made the entire room cry when they heard the recording. I share this story to exemplify the fact that Nate is truly an artist. He spent time with us, learning about our love story as well as our families, in order to make our wedding feel like “us”. Logistically, since our wedding was a destination wedding, Nate was a breeze to work with. He arrived a day early to make sure the equipment was in order and to get to know our venue. Our reception was quite long (our families like to party) and for the entire evening, the dance floor was packed. At one point, one of my bridesmaids mentioned to me, “I can’t leave the dance floor, even to use the restroom, because every song that comes on is too good!” We would recommend Nate for any event where a DJ is desired, and are to this day, ever so grateful for his presence at our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

Let me begin by saying that if you want a first-rate, stress-free wedding experience, DJ Michael Vieira is THE MAN. The coordinator at our venue recommended LeForce Entertainment, and we were not disappointed. This company is so easy to work with; we explained what we were... Read More looking for (including our price range) and they set us up with the right guy, right away. During our initial conversation, DJ Michael quickly understood the style that we were aiming for. All he needed was some basic information (type of music we wanted, timeline for the ceremony/reception), and he did the rest. He made it absolutely clear from the outset that his goal was to make the wedding an unforgettable party for everyone and, importantly, a totally stress-free experience for us. DJ Michael delivered on those promises. The music was incredible, DJ Michael's emceeing was awesome, his equipment was top-notch, and the event was absolutely perfect. We would, no doubt about it, use DJ Michael and LeForce for future events, and recommend them without reservation. Thanks you, DJ Michael!