Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Arabic, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX (214) 302-8564

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 4/20/2018 Carissa W

Adam Morgan was our DJ for our reception and we couldn't have been happier!! He kept everything running right on schedule, and we received many comments on how the night ran so smoothly and how great the music was! Adam worked great alongside my other vendors such as my planner... Read More & photographer, and helped to herd over 100 guests onto a staircase for a group photo before the reception started. We felt like we were in great hands the entire night and our guests had a great time! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Jason B

We chose Justin Stringfellow as the DJ for our wedding, and we couldn't be any happier with our decision! Our wedding was a bit large, and things can get a bit stressful when dealing with multiple vendors in order to make sure everything goes perfect. Both my wife and I agreed... Read More that out of all the vendors we worked with, Justin stood out from the rest! He did everything right, worked with our schedule no matter how hectic it was, and did everything possible to make sure it exceeded our expectations! And his ability to read the floor and set the tone...remarkable job man! Thank you Justin! I will never forget this night that you played a big part in...not many people realize just how important the DJ's role is, and I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you. I feel as though I've also made a new friend, and I will recommend you to everyone that comes my way! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 4/17/2018

We worked with Greg Beck for our wedding reception. He was absolutely wonderful to work with. He kept the crowd dancing and engaged the whole evening. His ability to read the crowd was fantastic. I would strongly recommend using Greg for your next event!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2018 Xaunviayer W

Michael Vieira did a great job as our Leforce DJ. He kept everyone out on the dance floor and kept everyone dancing. I would highly recommend Michael, LeForce, as well as their Just DJ package.

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Elyse G

We worked with Cameron Harris and cannot express how amazing of a partner he was to work with! LeForce Entertainment should be charging more for his services! He was extremely thoughtful and professional during the planning stage and made sure our wedding was exactly what we... Read More wanted it to be. We give him full credit to running our wedding reception from start to finish, jumping in to prep our speech-givers and keep the dance floor full. He was so great that our friends immediately booked him for their wedding this fall. We love Cameron!

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Paul M

Mike Vieira was absolutely wonderful. We did not have a huge wedding and didn’t expect a full dance floor. To our surprise, nearly every guest was on the dance floor for the last hour of the reception. The music for the cocktail hour and dinner was perfect, too, and exactly... Read More what requested. We could not be happier!

Reviewed on 4/08/2018 Stephanie H

Michael V. was the DJ for our wedding and was absolutely incredible! Michael was able to give great advice on how the wedding should flow leading up to the wedding and gave us great peace in who we hired to be our DJ. He was the perfect combination of professional and fun. We... Read More got endless compliments on the entertainment at our wedding and can not recommend Michael and LeForce enough!

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Andrea A

I love this company! They helped make my wedding day fantastic. We chose Dylan as a DJ/MC and he was fantastic. He was very kind and listened to what we wanted to be played at our wedding.

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Luz H

We couldn't have asked for a better team for our wedding. Matt was very responsive and understood exactly the type of atmosphere we wanted to create for our wedding. We had such a blast dancing the night away! We would highly recommend LeForce and especially Matt for any event!

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Beau K

Michael Vieira was awesome! He's a very fun and relaxed guy that knows 100% what he's doing. We felt very confident in his abilities and were very pleased with how fun and smooth he kept everything running. He DJ'd for our wedding and it was really nice to have a professional... Read More you don't have to worry about and can just let him do his thing. He even helped my father in law after the wedding take down the cafe lights we hung up. Thanks Michael!

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Stefani N

Michael Vieira was a complete rock star for our wedding! I was very impressed with his professionalism and that man definitely knows how to MC a room. I can't say enough about LeForce Entertainment as a company either, I was originally slated for a different DJ and when they... Read More knew they were having performance issues with him, they changed him out and upgraded us to Mike free of charge!! Definitely made a very good decision using them for my Dj services. I'd recommend Mike again 100 times over! Thanks for the memories!!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Jessica T

Our wedding day was so perfect, and Dominic Nagella was a huge part of making it that way. From the communication before the wedding, to keeping the party going all night, Dominic was great from start to finish. Just really a cool dude too. Thanks Dominic and LeForce!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Kelsey B

My husband and I got married on March 24, 2018 and it was absolutely perfect. Michael Vieira was our DJ from LeForce Entertainment and he was AWESOME! He was a blast, had the crowd going, played amazing music, and was overall just fantastic. We had the best time!! He did our... Read More ceremony music as well and it was perfect. He was so easy to work with, fun to meet and chat with, and was very personable. He was very easy to get ahold of and quick to respond. We loved working with him!!! Best DJ Ever and we HIGHLY recommend using him!! -The Boddys 3-24-18

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Debra P

Best investment ever. We had Jake Hans at our wedding and he kept the party going. He was extremely professional and communicated with me prior to the wedding to talk about my wedding vision. I had nothing to worry about. He knew when the cue the music, when to fade it, etc. He... Read More did such a great job and if I could, I would hire him again. Thank you so much Leforce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Alison H

Cameron did his thing for our wedding last Saturday!! He was like part of the family with a professional spin.. nothing ruffled his feathers, he had a huge smile on his face and EVERYONE enjoyed themselves. I cannot say thank you enough for such a great time! All my... Read More recommendations will always be Leforce! Thanks Cameron!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Rosie A

Jake Hans is the man. If you want a DJ that could make your wedding the party of the year. Pick Jake Hans at LeForce because he could probably do it in his sleep. Also he's a wonderful human so that's a plus!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Haley K

Adante was our DJ and he is AMAZING! Adante is both talented and professional. We met with him a few times before the day, and he was dead-set on working with our vendor team to make it THE BEST day for us. We requested a few must-play songs, but for the most part, let him read... Read More the crowd and do what he does best - DJ! He did an amazing job - we got so many compliments and the party went on for way longer than I anticipated. He had to make people leave with multiple requests to clear the dance floor haha. They couldn't get enough! Adante and Le Force as a whole are wonderful to work with. I would work with them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Kayla S

Cameron at leforce was our DJ for 2 reasons: our wedding coordinator highly recommended him and leforce was very affordable. It was an excellent choice and I can’t imagine anyone doing a better job. He was prepared, professional, and personable. For the ceremony I only picked... Read More the song I wanted to walk to and told him to just go for something similar for the rest and he nailed it perfectly. We also didn’t tell him what to play when we left the ceremony and he nailed that too! At the reception he read the crowd really well and kept the dance floor going the whole night. multiple guests have said he was amazing and we couldn’t agree more. If you live around Dallas, choose Cameron and you’ll be very happy!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Andrew D

Leforce is incredibly professional! I loved working with this vendor. They are always incredibly responsive to their emails, and made sure I was directed to the right person to talk to. Dan our DJ was great, he was also very professional but had great song choices and kept the... Read More crowd excited! I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride in the DFW Area.

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Maggie P

Jake was the best!! We wanted our wedding to be a party, and Jake made sure it was. He kept the dance floor full all night - we had so many people tell us our DJ was incredible and it was the best dance party they'd ever seen at a wedding. LeForce also provided lighting and glow... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw sticks for the dance floor, which were also a huge hit. Jake and the LeForce team were so responsive and easy to work with. They met with us at times that worked best for us (even if it was after hours), provided help where we weren't sure what music to use, and even gave us suggestions on the floor plan that would provide the best flow for the night. Jake went above and beyond at the last minute as well, helping with sound and music for our ceremony. We can't thank Jake enough for making sure our wedding was perfect, and would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Pepa P

My wife and I hired Michael Vieira for our wedding celebration and he was awesome! He read our group so well and kept the party going! He was organized, and made everything so easy! I had no worries about anything day of, we were able to trust him completely with our day and he... Read More helped make it perfect!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Kim P

Adam Morgan.. is the best.. Professional, detailed oriented... loves to serve others!!!!! Much Love Adam!!!