Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX (214) 302-8564

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Madison (

LeForce Entertainment made my wedding the most perfect day! Jake Hans was extremely easy to work with and had great tips for us as we planned. He helped execute the reception flawlessly and without any hiccups - and it was FUN! He helped us with ceremony sound as well, and... Read More everything went perfectly. We met with Jake 2 weeks before the wedding and made a detailed timeline for the day-of, and that helped us to all be on the same page! The reception music was perfect, he chose every song perfectly and each transition was perfect. The reception was the best dance party and I am forever thankful for LeForce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Ellen N

We had Jake Hans for our special day and he did such an amazing job! We were worry that our guests were not much of the dancing type but Jake kept people on the dance floor until the very end. He was fun and energetic. Everyone commented on how great the music and lighting were.... Read More We would definitely recommend him for any wedding or event that may require a DJ. Awesome job! Thanks Jake!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Emily P

LB Moore was amazing. The ceremony was flawless. He was able to effortlessly combine our love of Texas country with more popular music so that everyone had a great time on the dance floor at the reception. Thank you LB!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Michelle M

I told myself after our wedding was over I was going to write a review on all of our vendors because I used these websites so much. If you are looking for DJ, look no further than LeForce Entertainment. I think the second best thing about our wedding, next to finding my... Read More perfect groom, was choosing LeForce and in particular our DJ, Adam. I think we were meant to meet Adam actually, as he was the first person we saw when we went in to tour the venue that ultimately ended up being our wedding venue. He was there setting up for a wedding that night and introduced himself. If you want someone who is professional, dedicated, and will give your reception that added something special you need to choose him and LeForce. Our guests have been commenting non stop about our reception and how fantastic our DJ was!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Jonathan B

Adante was the BEST DJ we could have ever imagined for our wedding! We used him because we heard him at a friends wedding and knew when it was our turn, we had to have him. Our guests asked about him during the reception and we have had multiple people ask about him afterwards... Read More as well! He is so wonderful to work with and truly made me feel at ease the entire night. He kept the mood and party rolling and did an amazing job. 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Charis S

I highly recommend LeForce! My whole experience working with them could not have been better. They were incredibly responsive and were very quick to answer all of my hundreds of questions. I was very grateful for their timely responses, having had difficulty getting in touch... Read More with a couple of our other vendors. Dylan Topliff was our DJ and we had a fantastic experience with him as well! He was very easy to talk to and helped us figure out exactly what music we wanted both for dancing and for other things that we hadn't thought about (like during dinner or while cutting the cake). He was very professional but also laid back and very easy to work with. He knew exactly when and how to direct guests for the next thing on the schedule. He did a great job with introductions, directing guests in an orderly fashion for the buffet, and making sure everything proceeded smoothly. The night was flawless and I really believe that was in huge part due to Dylan because he did such a great job leading the reception. He also provided ceremony music for our prelude and recessional in which we chose to use recorded music rather than our live guitarist. I heard a lot of compliments about Dylan after the wedding, so he must have impressed the guests too! Would highly recommend LeForce, and would highly recommend Dylan if you choose LeForce!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kim R

Jake Hans is AMAZING!!! He really knows how to get a party going, and was so nice and patient and easy to work with! His assistant was also amazing! All of our guests had a blast and came up to us and said they both did such a great job at our wedding and really looked like they... Read More were having fun with us (rather than just working and doing a job). In the planning process, Jake was so patient and helpful and really listened to us to perfectly capture the idea of what we were going for. He gave great recommendations to help me choose songs for the important moments, and even made custom edits of our first dance song and parents songs to shorten the songs, but keep our favorite parts. He was very organized and professional, but so fun at the same time! I knew I could completely trust him to handle everything. The ceremony music was flawless and unique, and the reception was the BEST! The dance floor was full and everybody (young & old) was out there having a good time! I cannot thank Jake enough for doing such a good job at our wedding! He definitely exceeded all of our expectations!!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Brenna B

I'm so happy about working with LeForce, we had Adam for our Engagement Party and we wanted him for our Wedding as well! He went above and beyond to help make our day so perfect! Thank you LeForce and Adam!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Luanne C

Adam Morgan, DJ with LeForce Entertainment was absolutely amazing. Our daughter's wedding reception was seamless and everyone had a fantastic night. Thanks to Adam's expertise and great personality, the night went off without a hitch! Adam Morgan is truly THE BEST DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Adam P

With both of us very particular about music we were always worried about how our requests would be met and if anyone was even up to the task. From the moment we were introduced to Adante our minds were put at ease. We sent over a list of songs that we simply NEEDED at our... Read More wedding which is always difficult for any DJ. He managed to play everything we asked for including so much more. His timing was impeccable, his placement of songs was perfect and really added that final touch to what was a perfect wedding day. If we were able to get married again we couldn't imagine doing it without him. He dressed smart, knew his way around everything he was doing and blended into the background whenever he needed to. He is by far the best At what he does and at such a reasonable price I don't think you could ask for much more.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jillian S

We worked with Dominic Nagella from Le Force and it was absolutely amazing. The music can make or break the party, and he made sure our guests (of all ages) were up and on the dance floor all night. Dominic was enthusiastic, responsive, and extremely accommodating when some of... Read More my family members had special requests during the reception. We could not have imagined the night being any more perfect, and we know that Dominic is to thank for that! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Stacy J

We have had Cratin at all 3 of my daughter's weddings and he is the best! He gets to know you ahead of time and plays exactly the type of music you want and keeps everyone out on the dance floor all night. He is so fun and full of energy. We had so many compliments! He is... Read More part of our family now! :)

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Stacy J

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Erin G

You cannot go wrong with this company. I originally picked a DJ and through some miscommunication that DJ had already been booked. LeForce took great care of me. They knew the mistake was theirs and they did a great job making it up to me. As it turned out Jeremy Swink was... Read More the perfect DJ for my wedding! From his first email, I had all the confidence in the world that he was the right DJ. He made everything so easy and knew exactly what I wanted. He was great! I Definitely recommend Jeremy and LeForce Entertainment.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 David P

Cameron Harris was very professional. He was very organized. He wanted to know about us and what we wanted at our reception. From the very beginning, he was amazing!!! He made our reception come to life and it went smooth as well!!! I would highly recommend him for your... Read More entertainment.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Jennifer B

We used Dominic and he was great! Everything went perfect and he was so easy to work with. I even gave him my song selection final list at 10pm the night before my wedding because I can't make a decision to save my life! HAHA The party was so much fun and the dance floor was... Read More ALWAYS full! Anytime I asked him to play a random song throughout the night he made sure it was the next song!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Chelsey M

Matt was AMAZING! He listened to everything we requested, while still putting his own special touch on everything. I highly recommend Matt, as he made our day the BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Eileen S

Cratin did an AMAZING job at our wedding! We had people on the dancefloor the whole night and we received so many compliments. He was super easy to work with and actually tried to get to know us so that he could be the best DJ he could be at our wedding. We are so happy that we... Read More chose LeForce and specifically, Cratin as our DJ.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kristin G

The most amazing company! Truly accommodative & everything was so fun. I couldnt imagine having my wedding without them! Plus they have an amazing memory, and truly understand the vision of the bride and groom. They are willing to take the time to hop on a phone call or skype to... Read More make sure every detail has been gone over! Jeremy swink was our DJ and Nate Nelson our sales manager, and both are just amazing people. They are so smart and really know how to bring your vision to life. Our dance floor was FILLED with people due to the music choices by Jeremy. So thankful for this company

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Meagan H

We loved having Matt as our DJ. He was very involved with the crowd, was dressed professional, and kept the people moving. My husband is not a dancer (hip-hop wise), so he would have preferred more country, but I personally LOVED the music...but I am a dancer. **My only... Read More complaint is that we asked for numbered ping-pong balls to be used for calling tables (we provided them). He thought it wasn't working well (we thought it was), so he did not finish calling, but instead went on his own to most tables. We later learned (and were told) that not all tables were called, so some people after waiting a while took it upon themselves to go eat. I hated that, because with an attendance of over 300, they probably waited a good bit.** It all worked out in the end, I truly enjoyed it, and would definitely use Matt again. I just wish our request would have been fulfilled.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Scott B

We had Jake Hans DJ our wedding and he was awesome! We don't listen to popular music and pretty much gave Jake full reign! It was such a blast and he had everyone dancing! Such a great night!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 April G

Adam is the DJ you want for your wedding. He was on time, professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast. Not only did Adam play the perfect songs at the right times so the dance floor was never empty but he was also an amazing emcee! He really knows how to read the... Read More crowd and make everyone feel comfortable and ready to have a great time. He was able to shorten our first dance song so that we could practice before the wedding and so our dance instructor could choreograph our dance. We would definitely recommend LeForce to anyone who was looking for an amazing DJ for any event but we would also tell everyone to go with Adam because he was so easy to work with and really knew how to make the whole reception a complete success.