Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Craig B

Adam Morgan is a DJ we would highly recommend! From the very beginning to the end of our reception, he was professional, organized, and always helpful. The first meeting with him, he got to know us personally and explained the whole preparation process and answered any initial... Read More questions we had. We knew we were in good hands after this meeting as my wife and I both knew he would do a great job because he was very knowledgeable about everything and provided great suggestions. As our wedding day got closer, we spoke with Adam over the phone to discuss all the final details of our reception. He again exceeded our expectations and provided us with every detail that he would do during our reception, whether it was how he engaged our wedding guests to transition from one part of the reception to the next or how he introduced the wedding party. Not only did he communicate well with our guests, he played great music that kept people on the dance floor. Again, we are very grateful Adam was our DJ and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Malorie G

LeForce Entertainment was awesome to work with from start to finish. Our DJ Adam Morgan could not have been better. From our pre-wedding consultation meeting to the wedding day event he went above and beyond to ensure our success. I cannot thank Adam or the LeForce team enough.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Callie E

Jeremy Swink was our DJ and he was amazing! He took the time to get to know us and allowed us to create a personalized play list. He also helped us with the timeline of our reception and he was the reason everything ran so smoothly. He was able to get all the guests on the dance... Read More floor the entire evening! We had a blast!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Courtney B

I cannot tell you enough how amazing it was working with LeForce Entertainment. Right from the beginning of our wedding planning, we knew we wanted to have a DJ. My husband and I had wanted our DJ to not only play the type of music we like but we also wanted our DJ to be lively... Read More and really set the tone of the evening. I must admit, we got just that with our DJ, Matt Murtha. Matt was so accommodating right from the start. I remember, he met with us on a Sunday, checked in periodically and as the wedding got closer, he had a phone call with us to go over the night step by step. Also, at the reception, he was AMAZING! All of guests loved him! Matt played all the right songs, made smooth transitions and really made it a fun celebration. I absolutely recommend LeForce Entertainment. They have a wide variety of DJ's that you can choose from at all different price points but most of all, their customer service and professionalism is what truly stands out in my mind. Also, you should book Matt Murtha, you wont be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Kaitlin R

Michael Vieira and the LeForce team are awesome! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Stacy G

Cratin was awesome! Our meetings were very informative & he catered to every request we had. He was upbeat & so much fun for our guests. The music flowed great & we could have danced all night! Thank you for throwing an amazing party & making our wedding day so perfect.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Samantha J

Matt was amazing! He kept the party going throughout the entire reception, and was gladly willing to accommodate any last minute changes we had throughout the evening. I definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Tiffani O

Our DJ with LeForce, Greg Anderson, was absolutely AMAZING! He was so personable and easy to work with- we were so, so lucky to have him at our reception. He played all of the songs we requested and knew how to keep the party moving. Both sides of our family danced all night! He... Read More was always quick to respond to emails and questions. He even set up a quick phone conversation the week before to make sure we were all set. He also helped us pick music selections that made our night so special. Not only is Greg a FANTASTIC DJ (by far the best we've ever seen at a wedding), but he's also an awesome person. He has a very lively and genuine personality- all of our guests really enjoyed talking to him. He made our reception the best night of our lives- we can't say enough good things!! We're so incredibly happy we got the opportunity to work with him :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kathryn B

If I had to describe DJ Adam Morgan in one word, it would be “Professional.” My husband and I kept costs down throughout our wedding process, and one way we saved was not hiring a wedding planner. Enter Adam. Adam was so much more than a DJ for us. He was attentive, proactive,... Read More and helpful from day one. He helped us navigate the online song tool from LeForce Entertainment to make sure all of our favorites were played on our special day. He also worked through the ceremony and reception plans with us back when we didn't have a clue what we wanted. On the day of our wedding, he was even better. He got along great with our venue, our officiant, our friends, and our family. He's the consummate professional when it comes to facilitating a great day and a great time for you and all of your guests. Everyone at our wedding loved him, and so did we. My husband and I would recommend Adam to anyone (and already have)!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Shelby J

I don't even know where to begin to say how great LeForce and Adam Morgan were. Adam made our entire wedding from beginning to bubble exit absolutely perfect! He took charge in making sure we and our guests had fun, but also made sure we hit the important things that we wanted... Read More to include. He made sure to know who the important people to us were. I loved the online planning and all the song suggestions for different events within the night. We also had a photobooth and the guests loved it and we loved being able to have the scrapbook/photo album to look at the next morning. These few words are not enough. Thank you so much to LeForce and Adam for making our wedding the best!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Brittany C

We hired Matt Murtha for our wedding reception DJ. He was awesome! Played a great genre of music to keep all of our guest entertained, had great suggestions for songs that went along with cake cutting, bouquet throwing, etc. He also kept our wedding timeline on track! Would... Read More definetely recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Lexie C

Nate Nelson with LeForce Entertainment had everyone at our wedding reception on the dance floor. He was professional, listened to what we wanted and delivered an out of this world party that we will never forget. I highly recommend him and LeForce Entertainment. You will not be... Read More disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Brittany W

My husband and I just got married on 10/20/2016 in Waco, TX. Since LeForce is based out of Dallas we had to pay a travel fee, but it was completely worth it! We were referred to LeForce by my brother-in-law who also had LeForce at his wedding back in 2014. Jake Hans was our DJ,... Read More and he did an absolutely phenomenal job. He went above and beyond the call of duty! He was always ready to jump in when direction was needed, from introducing the wedding party to getting everyone together for toasts. Our wedding was only about 100 people, but it was a blast! Jake and his team at LeForce will take your style and everything you want on our wedding day seriously, and they will incorporate your style into how they work. I highly recommend Jake and the team at LeForce!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren W

Nate was the DJ for our wedding in September. We live out of town, so we literally only spoke to Nate once on the phone for planning. Being a music lover it was amazing how much trouble I had picking music for the reception, but Nate did a great job making suggestions and... Read More using our likes and dislikes to help make our reception reflect us as a couple. He did a great job of reading the crowd and making sure that everyone was having a great time! We also used LeForce for our uplighting and Photobooth. The lighting was beautiful and I really can't tell you how much fun our guests had with the Photobooth. It was such a fun addition and we love having all of the fun/funny pictures that our guests took as a memento from the evening. Can't imagine anyone doing a better job than Nate and LeForce!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Morgan M

Ed did an AMAZING job as our DJ, we couldn't have asked for better! He also helped with our uplighting and cafe lighting, all of which was picture perfect. I highly recommend him and LeForce to anyone in the DFW area!! He is excellent and constantly went above and beyond to make... Read More our day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kait Y

Nate Nelson was the DJ at our wedding. Everyone kept raving about how great our DJ was throughout the evening and even the days following our big day. He created such a great atmosphere and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. My husband and I are so grateful for... Read More LeForce and for Nate. Our wedding truly would not have been the same if it wasn't for the great music Nate played and the atmosphere he created. My husband and I were so impressed with everything leading up to the wedding, as well. The meeting was very productive and LeForce is incredibly organized, which we were so relieved by. My husband and I tend to be a little picky when it comes to different vendors and we can 100% say, without a shadow of a doubt that we would recommend LeForce to anyone in search of a wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Melisa C

We recently hired LeForce to handle both of our sons weddings. One was in July 2016 and the other was in October 2016. LeForce was a joy to work with. Everyone there is friendly and very helpful! Matt Murtha was our DJ and all I can say about Matt is we just love him!! He... Read More actually reminds us of Ryan Seacrest. He is willing to help in anyway he can. We fully intend to hire LeForce / Matt Murtha for any of our future events! AND you should too!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katie P

We chose LeForce as part of our contract with the Milestone and we loved working with them. We were assigned Mike Viera and he was phenomenal! He met with us at Starbucks to review all the details a few weeks ahead of time and then set up a phone call to double check everything... Read More the week of the wedding! He arrived on time, kept us informed on the happenings of the day, included me in sound check and kept the dance floor full all night long! Several of our guests commented on how great he was and how much fun they had. We would gladly recommend LeForce and Mike to other brides and grooms!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jon T

Greg was the DJ for our wedding and he did a fantastic job! Everything went so smoothly and we couldn't ask for anything more than that. He was a true pro, and knew exactly how to read the room and play the right music to match. We had a great experience and would recommend... Read More Greg to anyone. Thanks Greg! -Jon & Laura

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ashley W

We hired Cratin for our wedding reception and he was incredible!!! He took the time to get to know my husband and I, well before our wedding. Once you sign a contract with Le Force, you get a login to their website where you start building your reception. How it worked with me... Read More was that my venue coordinator gave me the rough timeline of our reception and then Cratin and I built on it and personalized it. Cratin reviewed everything to make sure that our reception was personalized for us. I also had so many guests tell me how awesome Cratin was! He knew how to get the crowd going and how to keep them dancing all night!! We also purchased the photo lounge and that it created beautiful pictures as well and was a ton of fun! The picture paper jammed up a few times but the attendant fixed it very quickly. Definitely hire Cratin for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Margaret Y

Jake Hans was the DJ my daughter and her fiancé chose for their wedding and reception and they were so pleased with their choice! Jake managed the music for the ceremony and then the dinner hour and dancing with skill and ease. It is a pleasure to work with Jake who is fun and... Read More relaxed. He met with the bride and groom and explained the process and was responsive to subsequent questions. The online planning tool offered by LeForce was easy to use and comprehensive. LeForce as a business was also responsive and professional in handling any questions that arose.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kailey M

Ryan Blasavage was a wonderful DJ and MC and was very flexible in regards to all our requests for our ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Ryan!

Start a Conversation!