Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX (214) 302-8564

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Brian N

LeForce Entertainment was GREAT. The staff and website made it easy to select from their wide array of DJs - and they've got a wide array. We were able to select the gentlemen who we felt best suited our style, and then LeForce had a great application to provide song guidelines... Read More around special events (grand entrance, bouquet toss, etc), songs we MUST hear, and things that would be good to hear. Our DJ, Josh Goode, was amazing. He provided us with exactly the evening we were looking for. He was upbeat and professional and helped to guide the night along. Then, when it came time for dancing, he kept the floor full all night long with great beatmixes, low-key emceeing, and stellar responsiveness to the crowd. I would definitely hire Josh and LeForce again. Cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Alena H

We used LB as our DJ, and to say we were happy is an understatement. I could not have asked for a better DJ. Not only did all the music for the ceremony goes perfectly, but during the reception He read the crowd very well. He listened to request and even showed us a move or two... Read More on the dance floor which my guests absolutely loved. I would highly recommend LB!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Channing B

Josh Goode was not only good, he was GREAT! Our wedding was almost two weeks ago and I keep hearing from our guests that it was a blast! Not only was Josh incredibly talented at reading the crowd and being a great MC, he was very personable and friendly, and that showed during... Read More our wedding reception. I felt like I could totally trust him in making the best music choices throughout the night. He did a great job of keeping everyone on the dance floor and really set the mood for the night, working in all our requests and music genres. We didn't have a wedding planner, and although I provided him a rough timeline, he did a great job of keeping everything on track and consulting us throughout the night on what we wanted to do. My husband is a huge music person and wanted to give Josh some direction on what we were looking for as far as ambiance, and Josh did a great job of balancing our playlists while still infusing some great unexpected 80's rants and exciting dance music. From the beginning of the process, Josh was very easy going about the whole event. We were able to Skype him to talk through our event details and he even offered up his phone number so we could text him any last minute details. Post wedding, he even sent us some secret pics he took during the event which was a pleasant surprise. Overall, Josh was a fabulous DJ and MC and I highly recommend him or any of the Leforce Entertianment crew for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Mary Ellen B

Our room was a nice soft amber thanks to lighting from LeForce! It added a beautiful touch to our special day. We also loved our two cake washes which really helped make them stand out. I can't imagine what the room would have looked like without this special touch.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Jessica W

Dominic was amazing. We are so happy that we went with LeForce entertainment. Everyone loved the music and photobooth! People were on the dance floor the entire wedding!! Not only did Dominic do a great job with the music but also with coordinating everything. He made our day... Read More stress free and move smoothly!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Sarah F

Pierre did a great job! He listened to our needs and played the songs we requested. We were able to plan around certain things that happened unexpectedly with his help. Thank you Le Force for everything! GOBO and photo booth was a great add on.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Candice M

We had Adam DJ for our reception and it was seriously amazing. He was so personable, the music was awesome, and his energy was infectious. People actually thought that we knew him personally because of how friendly he was. I definitely recommend Adam and this company.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Shelly G

Adam Morgan was the DJ for my daughter's wedding this past weekend, and he was absolutely wonderful! So personable and professional...he worked flawlessly with our venue's staff to keep our timeline running smoothly, and was incredible at making every moment, i.e. the toasts,... Read More father-daughter dance, cake-cutting, etc., special. We had so many guests ask us how we knew Adam because he seemed like a dear friend when he spoke to us, and many of our guests commented on how impressed they were with him. The music was perfect, everyone danced and sang and had an awesome time! From the couple's first dance to their private last dance, Adam truly helped make our daughter's day everything she dreamed of... Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Sarah L

Dylan Topliff was fantastic! I got a great feeling from Dylan when we met a couple weeks before the wedding to go over the music selections we made on LeForce's website. He had excellent advice and walked us through how everything would work the big day. And it turned out... Read More amazing!! We keep getting compliments from friends about the beautiful ceremony music, to his awesome coordination of first dances, toasts, bouquet/garter tosses, and then the party music that kept us going through the night. I would absolutely recommend him to friends for future events. He kept us at ease the whole time and kept our guests having fun!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Sarah L

Adam from LeForce helped to make sure that our wedding flowed smoothly. I simply can't think him enough! I had no idea my wedding coordinator would be leaving by 8:30 pm on the day of the wedding. Thankfully Adam helped to make sure things ran smoothly both with the timeline and... Read More the music selection. If you want a DJ that will keep people dancing all night then you have found your DJ! Seriously, book Adam with LeForce! You will NOT be sorry.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Lauren S

I selected Pierre Amador. Select your DJ with caution because I heard many great things about LeForce... our venue even recommended them, but I guess it really just depends which DJ you chose. LeForce has a portal to lay out all of your songs you want to hear at your... Read More wedding/don't want to- Pierre paid no attention to this. We heard maybe one of our "must play" songs. We also laid it out black and white for what songs to play at certain moments during the ceremony/reception and when to start/stop certain songs. It seemed like Pierre completely forgot about we talked about and didn't start/stop daddy/daughter or mother/song songs when we asked. Completely negating our requests. After our wedding and honeymoon we reached out to get clarification on what happened and, two weeks later, we have yet to get a reply. For the amount of money paid, we shouldn't have had to do the amount of leg work and behind the scenes DJ work, but we did and yet it was ignored. Don't take a chance like I did and use a DJ someone hasn't left a review for already.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 John M

LB kicked butt as our DJ. He got everyone out on the dance floor and made it a really fun party. Great mix of new stuff and oldies as requested. A bunch of our friends ended up asking for his card to do their weddings too! 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Briana B

We used Dylan at our wedding and he was great! He listened to our every request, was lots of fun and kept the guests ingaged in what was going on! I highly recommend LeForce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Christopher T

My husband and I (and seriously every one of the 200+ guests) were absolutely blown away by Nate Nelson!! I have to be honest, I cannot take credit for finding the hidden gem of Nate, we saw him last year at our friends wedding and knew we had to have him at ours. I actually... Read More wasn't feeling well the day of our wedding and my husband-to-be met with Nate and coordinated our entire evening, music and overall feeling of our event. Prior to the reception starting, Nate pulled Chris and I off to the side to explain what type of set up he put together for us....he actually saw what we were putting together and sent his team back for a bigger and better set up to match the grandness of the venue/look. It was beyond beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more! The lighting, stage presence and video were all amazing! What Chris and I loved the most is that Nate kept our evening going. After our spot on intro's, additional emcee'ing and getting the night going, legit, everyone was on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. And this was a task - we had an outside patio, two bars, flower wall, all kinds of things distracting our guests - but he constantly had a flow on the dance floor. Not only that but he had the most amazing plan for the end of the night to bring everyone together to sing some of our favorite songs for moments that Chris and I will never forget. It produced some of our favorite pictures and my dad even said brought tears to his eyes. I can't tell you how many people praised Nate and have asked for his contact information through out the night. From here on out, he is someone I will always use and will always recommend. You are missing out if you don't have Nate for your event/wedding!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Christina P

My husband and I hired Adam for our wedding and it was a blast!! We had met with Adam a couple of times prior to the wedding, and he was very genuine about getting to know us as a couple in order to provide us with a personalized and professional experience. Adam provided music... Read More for both our ceremony and reception. The ceremony music sounded beautiful even though it was not live, and the reception was SO fun! I was so happy that Adam was actually able to get my family, who is usually a bunch of party poopers, actually out on the floor dancing. My husband and I had so much fun dancing at our wedding and we owe it all to Adam. We highly recommend Adam as your DJ, as he provided us with a fun, professional, and personalized experience!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Diana B

We had the MOST AMAZING WEDDING EVER with Cratin from le force as our dj. He was always prompt with email responses, made great recommendations for song choices for things I hadn't made a decision on, and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. I literally can't say enough... Read More great things about Cratin and le force. They also did my draping, uplighting, and ceremony sound. Everything was impeccable. We were going to have a private last dance, but my new hubby and I changed it up at the last minute because we were having so much fun dancing with all of our friends and family. Cratin made our night so so special. Not to mention he is also a fellow Baylor bear! Sic 'em and book Cratin for your next event! You won't be disappointed!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Taylor D

We absolutely loved working with LeForce Entertainment! Our wedding was DJ'd by Cratin Sheffield - he was absolutely incredible! He genuinely cares for his clients and he wants to make sure they have the best day possible. We could not have asked for a better DJ to work with -... Read More we were truly blown away! Thank you, Cratin. We appreciate you more than you know!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Erika E

Josh Goode was our DJ/MC for our wedding in October 2016. My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about him, as he is very experienced and really helped make our night special. I had some issues arise with our wedding venue and song choices, but when I presented... Read More them to Josh, he knew just how to handle them. Every concern I brought up to him, he worked out with ease. I also appreciate how easy he was to contact and communicate with. He responded quickly to email and text and was flexible when setting up meetings with us. We could not be happier with our choice in LeForce Entertainment for our wedding, and particularly Josh Goode!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Bethany K

Jake Hans was absolutely amazing! We met twice prior to the wedding to ensure everything would be exactly how we wanted it. He was such a great entertainer and responded well to the vibe of our reception. Everyone had such an awesome time and the dance floor was always full. The... Read More guests of our wedding are still talking about how amazing our DJ was. Thank you LeForce Entertainment for making sure our big day was perfect :)

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Gabrielle M

One word to describe our DJ Ryan: AMAZING! I could add many other complimentary superlatives, but this is a long review as is. As a bride in grad school, I started contracting vendors early (9 months to be exact) because I wanted to make sure wedding planning didn’t interfere... Read More with making the grades. I did a lot of research about DJ companies by looking online. I also went to a bridal show and about 3 different DJ companies were in my face, hounding me with phone calls, and emails. However, LeForce simply gave me the information and I looked them up online. I also heard about them from a family friend. So, I decided to give them a call. Jake was extremely helpful and responsive when he sent me different pricing. I interviewed one DJ before meeting with Ryan. There wasn’t anything specifically wrong with the previous DJ, but I didn’t get the gut feeling that I did with all of my other vendors. I truly believe that LeForce has a DJ to fit every personality and style. I met with Ryan at 10:00 am on a Saturday at Starbucks and instantly got the gut feeling after talking with him. As a potential client, I appreciated him giving up part of his Saturday morning to meet with me in person and being so understanding about my hectic schedule. I sent an email to Jake after the meeting to draft the contract and the rest of the planning process was very easy. I didn’t have one bad encounter with any of the LeForce personnel. Even though I scheduled 9 months in advance, I could always email Ryan if I had any questions or concerns. My fiancé and I used the planning portal to plan everything which was super easy and user-friendly. Ryan met with us one time together before the wedding so he could meet the fiancé and we confirmed everything. MAKE SURE TO USE THE PLANNING PORTAL! The meeting went really smoothly since all we had to do was confirm things. Now, the wedding day. I can honestly say that my wedding day (not necessarily the family drama and planning process) was the best day of my life. The day went so smoothly, the dance floor was never empty, and I had so much fun! Ryan helped me surprise my new husband with a wrestling theme entrance song that went off without a hitch. He also worked splendidly with my venue coordinator for all of the special moments throughout the reception. I could not have asked for a better event and everyone complemented how great the DJ was. Truthfully, I do not have one complaint about the music choices (which included song choices in the following genres: Latin, country, oldies, dance, jazz, hip hop, and rock), DJ services, or really anything. I can’t thank Ryan enough for helping make our day so special!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Annaleise R

Adam Morgan was our DJ and he was AMAZING!! He didn't just stick with being our DJ, he went above and beyond and made sure we knew that he would have our backs and make our wedding day the best day for us. The music and dancing was WONDERFUL and we couldn't have asked for a... Read More better DJ! Thank you Adam!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Sarah S

We used LeForce as our DJ and lighting vendor for our November wedding. They were wonderful. In particular, our DJ, LB Moore, was amazing. He was so fun and easy to work with, and his play list was so great. No one left the dance floor at our reception until the very last... Read More second, and our guests are still asking us about our awesome DJ! From the planning tools to the day of execution, I highly recommend LeForce Entertainment and LB Moore!