Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Megan F

We are so thankful to of had Adam Wilmore as our DJ. He was a dream to work with! We met with him a few weeks prior to our wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. We told him our goal was to have everyone dancing the entire time. That is exactly what happened thanks... Read More to him! So many of our family members were anti DJ and only thought a band made receptions fun. They left our wedding with a complete change of heart and still a month later haven't stopped talking about Adam. I can 100% guarantee that someone from our wedding reception will book Adam in the future. Everyone has non stop ranted and raved. Thank you so much, Adam!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Collin C

Nate Nelson was our DJ, and he absolutely met and surpassed all of our expectations for our wedding reception. He is experienced, helpful, and so much fun to work with. We had over 400 guests, but Nate made our reception cohesive and seamless. He also had people of all ages on... Read More the dance floor until the very end! Nate made our reception so easy and an absolute blast - HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 emily e

Jake Hans was our DJ, and we could not have been more pleased. Communication before hand was prompt and professional. We loved the online portal that you use to save all of your information and songs so that things are already planned ahead of time. Jake was the perfect mixture... Read More of a great MC and DJ. He knew when to peak, and when to let the music do the entertaining. I highly recommend Jake, and Leforce Entertainment. We wouldn't have changed anything! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Mattie B

LeForce is the BEST decision we made for our wedding music! What an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! We have the privilege of working with Ryan! He was SO professional, emailed me back and forth for months, met us in person to go over every single detail of... Read More our wedding music, and played EVERY SINGLE SONG we requested throughout the entire evening. The transitions between events were perfect, he never skipped a beat! He was amazing with all of our other vendors! A true pleasure to work with! He had every single person out in the dance floor for hours! By he end of the night, people were chanting "one more song!" I will absolutely use and recommend LeForce for any/every event I can! They are truly the best!!!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Charlene G

We used Leforce for our lighting, Photo Lounge and also had Jake Hans as our DJ at our wedding on March 2016! We had the best experience with all of the services, especially with Jake! From the initial consult to our final meeting, Jake was always on top of it and made sure he... Read More knew exactly what we wanted. He absolutely delivered on the big day! He was so much fun, knew how to read the crowd and kept the party going! I would highly recommend Leforce and Jake if you want a stress-free, professional and fun experience! :)

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Jamie H

We were so lucky to have Jake Hans as our DJ for our wedding on March 19th. We had a big wedding with so many fun friends and family. Jake kept them on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. People did not want to leave at the end of the night. We let Jake do his thing and man was he good... Read More at reading the crowd. I just wish we could go back and relive it! They also provided the lighting and ceremony music and both were perfect. Would definitely recommend Jake and LeForce to everyone!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Maxey W

We had Nate for our wedding DJ and he was the very best person I could possibly want in our corner on our wedding day. Nate and LeForce were nothing but professional from the very first interaction. We chose to only play music from the 40s-80s and chose a long list of songs for... Read More Nate to work with. The entire wedding was perfect and we got endless compliments on the music and how much fun everyone was having. Thank you, Nate, for making our night so much fun and such a perfect celebration of our love. You're the best!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Elaine H

I cannot give enough positive commentary about LeForce, and Dominic Nagella in particular! LeForce and Dominic were both prompt, highly responsive, and very professional. The online client portal was so easy to use to upload all special songs and requests for the reception!... Read More This feature also really helped me create a day of and reception timeline. Dominic was such a delight, and very open to working with our specific requests and needs. He worked with me to customize my reception playlist, and kept the party going as the DJ and MC. All of our guests thought he was an old friend, and it certainly felt that way for both the groom and me. Dominic even dressed the part for our Rat Pack vintage theme, wearing a fedora, which was an amazing extra touch. I highly, highly recommend LeForce and Dominic for your special day!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Stephanie S

To start out, Nate was referred to us by our wonderful Wedding Coordinator, Meggie Francisco for our destination wedding in Lake Tahoe, CA. The two had worked together in the past, and came highly recommended by a veteran in the industry. My (now) husband and I met Nate for... Read More brunch one morning to discuss the DJ role for our wedding and left feeling so at ease with our decision that we immediately booked Nate. Nate is more than a DJ, he is an artist. When we met with him again at his studio to select the final playlist, Nate spent the better part of a Saturday morning, working with us to make every transition and moment in our wedding special. One moment I will never forget, and which I owe to Nate was my first dance with my Dad. Our song, silly as it may be, is “How Far is Heaven,” by Los Lonely Boys. I had a voice mail from my Dad which I’d saved on my phone for about 3 years because it was my Dad singing this song to me, and at the end saying, “It’s your Dad, I love you!” Nate was able to take this voice mail from my phone, incorporate it into our Father-Daughter dance at the wedding and made the entire room cry when they heard the recording. I share this story to exemplify the fact that Nate is truly an artist. He spent time with us, learning about our love story as well as our families, in order to make our wedding feel like “us”. Logistically, since our wedding was a destination wedding, Nate was a breeze to work with. He arrived a day early to make sure the equipment was in order and to get to know our venue. Our reception was quite long (our families like to party) and for the entire evening, the dance floor was packed. At one point, one of my bridesmaids mentioned to me, “I can’t leave the dance floor, even to use the restroom, because every song that comes on is too good!” We would recommend Nate for any event where a DJ is desired, and are to this day, ever so grateful for his presence at our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

Let me begin by saying that if you want a first-rate, stress-free wedding experience, DJ Michael Vieira is THE MAN. The coordinator at our venue recommended LeForce Entertainment, and we were not disappointed. This company is so easy to work with; we explained what we were... Read More looking for (including our price range) and they set us up with the right guy, right away. During our initial conversation, DJ Michael quickly understood the style that we were aiming for. All he needed was some basic information (type of music we wanted, timeline for the ceremony/reception), and he did the rest. He made it absolutely clear from the outset that his goal was to make the wedding an unforgettable party for everyone and, importantly, a totally stress-free experience for us. DJ Michael delivered on those promises. The music was incredible, DJ Michael's emceeing was awesome, his equipment was top-notch, and the event was absolutely perfect. We would, no doubt about it, use DJ Michael and LeForce for future events, and recommend them without reservation. Thanks you, DJ Michael!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Natalie L

Dominic was amazing! My husband and I enjoyed working with LeForce Entertainment. They were able to answer all of our questions in a timely manner and provided everything we asked for. Dominic was able to meet with us a few times before the wedding. The ceremony was perfect as... Read More well, when things were running behind, Dominic kept the guests entertained. Also, he quick on his feet when things did not go according to plan. We were supposed to open the dance floor with an anniversary dance but my grandparents ended up leaving, Dominic opened up the dance floor flawlessly. Dominic kept everyone dancing the entire time, he was the perfect DJ and I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. Also, everything was very reasonably priced. It was nice not worry and be able to count on LeForce Entertainment. Being the bride is stressful and Dominic was perfect at calming me down before the wedding and making the wedding day the most perfect day I could have ever imagined!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Anne D

Dominic Nagella was an awesome DJ ! I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Kaley B

Le Force came highly recommended to us, as they offer lighting, dj, photo booth, etc....really a one stop shop! Glenn is a true professional and treated my husband and I like friends throughout the planning process. Their online planning forms made life easy for us when it came... Read More to choosing the music. Our wedding was a total PARTY! The music was great, and Glenn did a wonderful job at keeping the night rolling and keeping our guests engaged. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Emma W

Matt did an awesome job! He was so helpful before and during the wedding. He played exactly what we asked for and had fun with the guests and us at the wedding.

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Chandler F

Andy Austin was unbelievable!!! Guest after guest raved about what a wonderful job he did at my daughter's wedding. We had a big mix of old and young and EVERYONE had a great time. Not only is Andy a DJ, MC, and entertainer, he coordinates the entire reception! He handles... Read More when everyone needs to enter the ballroom, when guests need to take their seats, the grand entrance of the wedding party/bride and groom. He orchestrates the toasts, dances, cake cutting etc. He keeps the flow of the reception at a perfect pace mixing in the ceremonial stuff with dancing and fun! His assistant works non-stop making sure the Bride and Groom have their food, luggage gets to their hotel, and arranges transportation for their "get away". All I had to do as Mother of the Bride was sit back and enjoy celebrating my daughter's big day.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Amy K

We went with Dominic Nagella for our wedding because his style and experience with ethnically diverse weddings synced with our needs. The client portal that LeForce uses is pretty easy to navigate, and Dominic was always quick to respond to emails/calls. I can only remember one... Read More instance where I couldn't get a response for 24 hrs and his office team quickly got a hold of him - no problem, it happens. During the wedding, everything went seamlessly. For most of the wedding we did not notice him there, which is what we wanted. He did his job perfectly and kept everyone upbeat and dancing. I had an uncle approach him to ask if he could serenade us during the reception. Dominic quickly confronted us to let us know my uncle made that request, and that he wanted to get our feedback. We were surprised, but grateful Dominic let us know. He said he would give the uncle the mic, but only if he brought it up again. We agreed that was the best strategy. We laugh about that situation after the fact, but I respect Dominic's quick-to-act mentality. He really made our wedding put together! Thanks, Dom!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Danielle P

DJ Nate Nelson was the bomb! His is very friendly, down to earth, and approachable. We were especially impressed with his high tech approach to our wedding reception and the total for his services was a reasonable amount. Our wedding was on 2/28/16 and all of our loved ones... Read More commented on how much they liked the dj. Our families had a ball! Hire Nate. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Lauren P

I was attracted to Le Force services based on all the reviews stating that all of the DJ's specialized in having a great talent of being able to read the crowd and keep the party going. We hired Dylan Topliff as our wedding DJ and could not be more happy with the amazing night... Read More he created. I was very concerned with our more intimate reception space and guests invited that I was going to have a rough time socializing and including everyone in the party, and feared that there could be awkward silences. Not one of these fears came true, and multiple guests have raved how great of a job Dylan did and the atmosphere he created was incredible. Dylan was very attentive throughout the process and the evening itself, ensuring we stayed on time and he fulfilled all the different requests I had. It was safe to say everyone had a blast and was not ready to leave! I can't say enough good things about Dylan and LeForce, and I would definitely recommend him personally to all of my friends. LeForce was very prompt in all responses, and the consultation was extremely professional. I felt very secure throughout the entire process knowing this established business was behind me.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Ryan D

Our DJ Adam Wilmore was absolutely amazing!! From the very beginning of our engagement to the end of the wedding he was completely helpful in every area of planning and performance. Never would I have imagined how much the music and DJ would play a role in the flow of a... Read More reception. Adam took as much time as we needed helping us plan every step to make sure our event ran as smooth as possible (and it exceeded our expectations). With his careful planning we had zero issues from the beginning to the end. He was interactive with the crowd throughout the reception helping the flow hit to perfection. Everyone at our wedding is still commenting on how great he was! Adam is the best DJ you could ever have at your wedding and will make everyone have the most amazing time. WAY TO GO ADAM keep making people have the happiest day of their life.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

LeForce came recommended to us from three different friends. After meeting with Dylan, we knew he would be a great fit for us. Dylan was very professional from the beginning to the end. We met with him three times, and each time he was very attentive. He took the time to get... Read More to know us, and he listened carefully to our wants and preferences. He also walked us through the LeForce wedding forms online, which made it very convenient to plan a schedule for our reception, and to pick out songs that we wanted to be played. We also had a special first dance song, which required splicing two songs together. Dylan was able to put the songs together perfectly! On the day of our wedding, Dylan got to the venue early, and he had already been in touch with the building manager. Our wedding coordinator was very impressed with Dylan, and she told us that we were going to have a great reception. This was very reassuring! Dylan played the music we requested for the cocktail hour, and he selected some great songs for the dinner. When it came time for the open dancing, Dylan stuck to our requested playlist, and he did a great job of working with the crowd and bringing the energy up and down accordingly. Nearly all of our guests danced at some point, and at the very end, all of the guests came together on the dance floor for our final song. We were delighted with Dylan, and we would recommend him to any couple looking for a professional DJ for their wedding!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Marisa M

We absolutely LOVED Dominic Nagella with LeForce Entertainment! My husband and I have been to weddings before where the music was absolutely awful and that was all anyone could talk about. It was our goal to make sure no one had a single complaint about the DJ, and Dominic... Read More executed our wedding ceremony and reception flawlessly. He made the night run very smooth, even when I last minute decided to end our reception early! He was extremely responsive and gave great suggestions when I met with him prior to our wedding to go over all of our details. Dominic made our ceremony and reception better than we could have imagined! We would recommend Dominic to anyone who is looking for a great DJ! Thank you again Dominic!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Sedona C

We had Dylan Topliff at our wedding and it was the best decision we could've made! He was so professional and clearly had prepared well in advance and knew what he was doing. The whole event went off without a hitch and he made it so fun and was great and reading the room and... Read More making sure that the music matched the mood and got everyone dancing. Definitely a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier!