Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX (214) 302-8564

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 John M

LB kicked butt as our DJ. He got everyone out on the dance floor and made it a really fun party. Great mix of new stuff and oldies as requested. A bunch of our friends ended up asking for his card to do their weddings too! 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Briana B

We used Dylan at our wedding and he was great! He listened to our every request, was lots of fun and kept the guests ingaged in what was going on! I highly recommend LeForce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Christopher T

My husband and I (and seriously every one of the 200+ guests) were absolutely blown away by Nate Nelson!! I have to be honest, I cannot take credit for finding the hidden gem of Nate, we saw him last year at our friends wedding and knew we had to have him at ours. I actually... Read More wasn't feeling well the day of our wedding and my husband-to-be met with Nate and coordinated our entire evening, music and overall feeling of our event. Prior to the reception starting, Nate pulled Chris and I off to the side to explain what type of set up he put together for us....he actually saw what we were putting together and sent his team back for a bigger and better set up to match the grandness of the venue/look. It was beyond beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more! The lighting, stage presence and video were all amazing! What Chris and I loved the most is that Nate kept our evening going. After our spot on intro's, additional emcee'ing and getting the night going, legit, everyone was on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. And this was a task - we had an outside patio, two bars, flower wall, all kinds of things distracting our guests - but he constantly had a flow on the dance floor. Not only that but he had the most amazing plan for the end of the night to bring everyone together to sing some of our favorite songs for moments that Chris and I will never forget. It produced some of our favorite pictures and my dad even said brought tears to his eyes. I can't tell you how many people praised Nate and have asked for his contact information through out the night. From here on out, he is someone I will always use and will always recommend. You are missing out if you don't have Nate for your event/wedding!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Christina P

My husband and I hired Adam for our wedding and it was a blast!! We had met with Adam a couple of times prior to the wedding, and he was very genuine about getting to know us as a couple in order to provide us with a personalized and professional experience. Adam provided music... Read More for both our ceremony and reception. The ceremony music sounded beautiful even though it was not live, and the reception was SO fun! I was so happy that Adam was actually able to get my family, who is usually a bunch of party poopers, actually out on the floor dancing. My husband and I had so much fun dancing at our wedding and we owe it all to Adam. We highly recommend Adam as your DJ, as he provided us with a fun, professional, and personalized experience!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Diana B

We had the MOST AMAZING WEDDING EVER with Cratin from le force as our dj. He was always prompt with email responses, made great recommendations for song choices for things I hadn't made a decision on, and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. I literally can't say enough... Read More great things about Cratin and le force. They also did my draping, uplighting, and ceremony sound. Everything was impeccable. We were going to have a private last dance, but my new hubby and I changed it up at the last minute because we were having so much fun dancing with all of our friends and family. Cratin made our night so so special. Not to mention he is also a fellow Baylor bear! Sic 'em and book Cratin for your next event! You won't be disappointed!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Taylor D

We absolutely loved working with LeForce Entertainment! Our wedding was DJ'd by Cratin Sheffield - he was absolutely incredible! He genuinely cares for his clients and he wants to make sure they have the best day possible. We could not have asked for a better DJ to work with -... Read More we were truly blown away! Thank you, Cratin. We appreciate you more than you know!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Erika E

Josh Goode was our DJ/MC for our wedding in October 2016. My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about him, as he is very experienced and really helped make our night special. I had some issues arise with our wedding venue and song choices, but when I presented... Read More them to Josh, he knew just how to handle them. Every concern I brought up to him, he worked out with ease. I also appreciate how easy he was to contact and communicate with. He responded quickly to email and text and was flexible when setting up meetings with us. We could not be happier with our choice in LeForce Entertainment for our wedding, and particularly Josh Goode!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Bethany K

Jake Hans was absolutely amazing! We met twice prior to the wedding to ensure everything would be exactly how we wanted it. He was such a great entertainer and responded well to the vibe of our reception. Everyone had such an awesome time and the dance floor was always full. The... Read More guests of our wedding are still talking about how amazing our DJ was. Thank you LeForce Entertainment for making sure our big day was perfect :)

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Gabrielle M

One word to describe our DJ Ryan: AMAZING! I could add many other complimentary superlatives, but this is a long review as is. As a bride in grad school, I started contracting vendors early (9 months to be exact) because I wanted to make sure wedding planning didn’t interfere... Read More with making the grades. I did a lot of research about DJ companies by looking online. I also went to a bridal show and about 3 different DJ companies were in my face, hounding me with phone calls, and emails. However, LeForce simply gave me the information and I looked them up online. I also heard about them from a family friend. So, I decided to give them a call. Jake was extremely helpful and responsive when he sent me different pricing. I interviewed one DJ before meeting with Ryan. There wasn’t anything specifically wrong with the previous DJ, but I didn’t get the gut feeling that I did with all of my other vendors. I truly believe that LeForce has a DJ to fit every personality and style. I met with Ryan at 10:00 am on a Saturday at Starbucks and instantly got the gut feeling after talking with him. As a potential client, I appreciated him giving up part of his Saturday morning to meet with me in person and being so understanding about my hectic schedule. I sent an email to Jake after the meeting to draft the contract and the rest of the planning process was very easy. I didn’t have one bad encounter with any of the LeForce personnel. Even though I scheduled 9 months in advance, I could always email Ryan if I had any questions or concerns. My fiancé and I used the planning portal to plan everything which was super easy and user-friendly. Ryan met with us one time together before the wedding so he could meet the fiancé and we confirmed everything. MAKE SURE TO USE THE PLANNING PORTAL! The meeting went really smoothly since all we had to do was confirm things. Now, the wedding day. I can honestly say that my wedding day (not necessarily the family drama and planning process) was the best day of my life. The day went so smoothly, the dance floor was never empty, and I had so much fun! Ryan helped me surprise my new husband with a wrestling theme entrance song that went off without a hitch. He also worked splendidly with my venue coordinator for all of the special moments throughout the reception. I could not have asked for a better event and everyone complemented how great the DJ was. Truthfully, I do not have one complaint about the music choices (which included song choices in the following genres: Latin, country, oldies, dance, jazz, hip hop, and rock), DJ services, or really anything. I can’t thank Ryan enough for helping make our day so special!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Annaleise R

Adam Morgan was our DJ and he was AMAZING!! He didn't just stick with being our DJ, he went above and beyond and made sure we knew that he would have our backs and make our wedding day the best day for us. The music and dancing was WONDERFUL and we couldn't have asked for a... Read More better DJ! Thank you Adam!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Sarah S

We used LeForce as our DJ and lighting vendor for our November wedding. They were wonderful. In particular, our DJ, LB Moore, was amazing. He was so fun and easy to work with, and his play list was so great. No one left the dance floor at our reception until the very last... Read More second, and our guests are still asking us about our awesome DJ! From the planning tools to the day of execution, I highly recommend LeForce Entertainment and LB Moore!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lauren K

Dylan was by far the best!! I have been to several weddings throughout my life, and he was by far the best one yet! The whole night people kept saying how Dylan was amazing and how he did such a great job feeling out the crowd. We still have people talking about how much fun the... Read More dancing was, and how great of a selection of songs there were from dinner to dancing till the end. I will tell everyone I know getting married about LeForce and Dylan! If you want a DJ that is the whole package and will give you more than you could have ever dreamed for your wedding, look no further than Dylan! You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Kaitlyn W

We absolutely LOVED Ed Petty! He did an amazing job from start to finish. He was extremely professional, and did a wonderful job at keeping our reception going and feeling the crowd. He was great at directing our guests for dinner, cake cutting, toasts, etc. He did my sister's... Read More wedding as well and was just as great then! We also did a special father-daughter dance and he crafted the mash up better than we could have imagined! We can't say enough great things about Ed!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Allison L

I was really excited because of all of the great reviews for LeForce, and I'm sure it depends on the DJ you get, but we were really disappointed in the DJing, the day of our wedding. I filled out the questionnaire and sent a list of songs my husband and I liked all beforehand... Read More as requested. I talked with Robert and felt he got a pretty good idea of the vibe we were going for and assured me that people would dance. I felt great about our choice until Robert calls me a few hours before the ceremony to double check on the song I would walk down the aisle to. I appreciate that he wanted the right version, but would have hoped that he would have figured this out before I was in the mess of getting ready and setting up, or at least called someone else. During the reception, he didn't play any of our must play songs, and our dedications were done at the very end of the night when people were leaving and the people the dedications were weren't even in the room. He didn't play the last song we asked for, and really no one danced unless someone from my bridal party went up and told him what songs to play. I honestly haven't heard of most of the songs he was playing. I wish he would have read the vibe of the crowd and continued to play similar songs to what people danced to. Also, his emceeing was pretty awkward. Like I said, we were disappointed, but I'm sure it depends on the DJ you get. Maybe since ours was included in a package with the venue, we get the bottom tier. Hopefully other weddings have better luck than we did.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Olivia M

We decided to go with LeForce for our DJ, lighting, and Photobooth needs for our wedding in October. We loved the way LeForce presented their proposals and knew we had to go with Tony Smith as our DJ after watching his introduction video. Tony did not disappoint on the night of,... Read More and he definitely played a big part in us having the best night of our lives! He did a great job in playing the best music and paying attention to the feel of the room. The lighting and photbooth were also amazing. We opted for the still Photo Booth, and also slo-mo video booth. Our guests had the best time in both and LeForce did an excellent job running it for the evening! We are so pleased we went with LeForce and can't thank Tony enough!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Regan H

We used Dylan Topliff for our wedding two weeks ago. He was wonderful! I was worried, like every bride, about our guests having fun at the reception - everyone had a blast! Our day was perfect and Dylan is responsible in part for that!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Regan H

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Jonathan S

I know there a plenty of reviews for LeForce Entertainment on Wedding Wire, so I wanted to use this review to rave about our DJ Cratin. We were fortunate enough to have seen his work at our friend's wedding the year before, so we knew we were picking a great DJ, but we had no... Read More idea how wonderful he actually was until we started working with him. He was very responsive with our emails and questions and our personalities matched up perfectly for what we wanted at our wedding. He was also a fantastic MC for the evening. He worked in tandem with our wedding planner and kept the reception moving smoothly and helped to make up time when pictures ran a little over. Some of the events we had planned for the evening, I wasn't sure how the guests would respond but they went off better than I could have hoped fun and resulted in plenty of laughs and memories. For the music selection we provided a few must play and do not play songs and then some general preferences. During the dancing part of the reception, it was like he was reading our minds regarding what should be played next. Every time a song came on all I could think was "YES, this is perfect!" The final song was the cherry on top with Jon and I surround my friends and family on the dance floor having one final dance off that ended the night with a bang. Thank you thank you thank you Cratin for making our day spectacular and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Craig B

Adam Morgan is a DJ we would highly recommend! From the very beginning to the end of our reception, he was professional, organized, and always helpful. The first meeting with him, he got to know us personally and explained the whole preparation process and answered any initial... Read More questions we had. We knew we were in good hands after this meeting as my wife and I both knew he would do a great job because he was very knowledgeable about everything and provided great suggestions. As our wedding day got closer, we spoke with Adam over the phone to discuss all the final details of our reception. He again exceeded our expectations and provided us with every detail that he would do during our reception, whether it was how he engaged our wedding guests to transition from one part of the reception to the next or how he introduced the wedding party. Not only did he communicate well with our guests, he played great music that kept people on the dance floor. Again, we are very grateful Adam was our DJ and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Malorie G

LeForce Entertainment was awesome to work with from start to finish. Our DJ Adam Morgan could not have been better. From our pre-wedding consultation meeting to the wedding day event he went above and beyond to ensure our success. I cannot thank Adam or the LeForce team enough.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Callie E

Jeremy Swink was our DJ and he was amazing! He took the time to get to know us and allowed us to create a personalized play list. He also helped us with the timeline of our reception and he was the reason everything ran so smoothly. He was able to get all the guests on the dance... Read More floor the entire evening! We had a blast!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Courtney B

I cannot tell you enough how amazing it was working with LeForce Entertainment. Right from the beginning of our wedding planning, we knew we wanted to have a DJ. My husband and I had wanted our DJ to not only play the type of music we like but we also wanted our DJ to be lively... Read More and really set the tone of the evening. I must admit, we got just that with our DJ, Matt Murtha. Matt was so accommodating right from the start. I remember, he met with us on a Sunday, checked in periodically and as the wedding got closer, he had a phone call with us to go over the night step by step. Also, at the reception, he was AMAZING! All of guests loved him! Matt played all the right songs, made smooth transitions and really made it a fun celebration. I absolutely recommend LeForce Entertainment. They have a wide variety of DJ's that you can choose from at all different price points but most of all, their customer service and professionalism is what truly stands out in my mind. Also, you should book Matt Murtha, you wont be disappointed!!

Start a Conversation!