Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jon T

Greg was the DJ for our wedding and he did a fantastic job! Everything went so smoothly and we couldn't ask for anything more than that. He was a true pro, and knew exactly how to read the room and play the right music to match. We had a great experience and would recommend... Read More Greg to anyone. Thanks Greg! -Jon & Laura

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ashley W

We hired Cratin for our wedding reception and he was incredible!!! He took the time to get to know my husband and I, well before our wedding. Once you sign a contract with Le Force, you get a login to their website where you start building your reception. How it worked with me... Read More was that my venue coordinator gave me the rough timeline of our reception and then Cratin and I built on it and personalized it. Cratin reviewed everything to make sure that our reception was personalized for us. I also had so many guests tell me how awesome Cratin was! He knew how to get the crowd going and how to keep them dancing all night!! We also purchased the photo lounge and that it created beautiful pictures as well and was a ton of fun! The picture paper jammed up a few times but the attendant fixed it very quickly. Definitely hire Cratin for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Margaret Y

Jake Hans was the DJ my daughter and her fiancé chose for their wedding and reception and they were so pleased with their choice! Jake managed the music for the ceremony and then the dinner hour and dancing with skill and ease. It is a pleasure to work with Jake who is fun and... Read More relaxed. He met with the bride and groom and explained the process and was responsive to subsequent questions. The online planning tool offered by LeForce was easy to use and comprehensive. LeForce as a business was also responsive and professional in handling any questions that arose.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kailey M

Ryan Blasavage was a wonderful DJ and MC and was very flexible in regards to all our requests for our ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Ryan!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Michael S

Adam Morgan, with LeForce Entertainment, is a great DJ/MC! LeForce Entertainment has a great online tool to help you with your planning and music selection. Adam was always responsive when we had questions and his confidence and professionalism made the process so enjoyable and... Read More easy. I highly recommend him for your next event.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Georgia M

I have been to quite a few weddings in the past year and something that I've noticed is that the DJ can make or break the feel of any wedding. My now husband and I decided to use LeForce Entertainment because we've heard good things. We decided on using Ryan Blasavage and we... Read More couldn't have made a better choice! He was punctual, professional, a pleasure to work with, and has a great personality! He played the perfect music throughout the night and did a good job of catering to all the age groups that were there. Then, later in the night he kept the party going with fun and popular music. He also did a fantastic job with announcing and he even helped organize releasing tables to the food line. Overall I am so, so happy we used Ryan and very thankful that he helped make our wedding night so special! I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jody S

Jeremy Swink was our DJ. He played a huge role in facilitating our special evening. We didn't have a traditional wedding setup and he took the time to understand what we wanted and adapted to this style. He also did a phenomenal job of getting guests to the dance floor and we... Read More had multiple guests comment on his positive energy. In the end I'm not sure I can give him a better compliment than to say almost everyone was dancing at night's end! I highly recommend Jeremy and LeForce

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Lauren H

Matt Murtha was our DJ. He was amazing! He answered all questions for us-went over our music selection with us beforehand, made announcements in a fun way and changed the music selection when people weren't on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend Matt as your wedding... Read More DJ!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Ashley W

We choose to work with Dominic who was absolutely amazing! We still receive compliments from our guests about how much fun they had at our wedding (we got married over 6 weeks ago). About two weeks before the wedding my husband and I still couldn't decide on a few songs.... Read More Dominic met with us to get to know us a little better, our taste in music, our guests taste in music (conservative, outgoing, etc.) and put together a playlist with recommendations. It was SO helpful and the songs matched our personalities perfectly. We did not have a wedding coordinator the day of, but Dominic stepped in and kept us on track all night long. Our evening ran so smooth. He would give us 5 min warnings before the next "event" was up to give us time to prepare, grab a drink, run to the restroom, etc. He keep everyone on the dance floor all night long. If you select him you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amy D

We used Leforce and Adam Morgan was our guy!!! The communication from Maddie at LeForce is awesome to help you get everything set up. Adam Morgan was very professional and very helpful!! I would recommend LeForce and Adam to anyone getting married or for any party!!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Emily R

We had DJ Greg Anderson with LeForce and just loved him. He was flexible, professional, kind, and personable! I had quite a few requests and he supported all of them, but still gave his professional recommendations as well. We had 230 guests and majority were our friends in... Read More their twenties. We wanted to make sure the dance floor was busy and it was! He was totally attuned to the dance floor and approached me when different parts of the night needed to happen. He even took some pictures of the dance floor at the reception which were fun to look at. Thanks, Greg!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Alyson T

Dominic Nagella, from LeForce Entertainment, was the DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely perfect! We knew he would be the first time he met up with us. He was very professional and I felt confident knowing that he had everything under control throughout the whole wedding!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Clancy H

We used LeForce for our wedding, after being at several weddings that also used them! The service was outstanding! Madison was such a huge help with the entire process! I honestly can't say enough good things about the company, ESPECIALLY our dj, LB! He was amazing from the... Read More beginning to end! He is such a cool cat! Our entire wedding was filled with amazing music. He made sure we had an amazing night that we will never forget! Several older family members were talking about how sore they were the next day, after breaking it down that night! LOL! All stars for Madison, LB and the entire LeForce crew!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Hannah Z

LeForce Entertainment was recommended for us by our wedding coordinator for many of their services. We picked Dominic Nagella as our wedding DJ, and he was AMAZING!! One of our only request for our wedding day was for people to be dancing and to be out on the dance floor, and... Read More with Dominic's incredible energy and song selection, he did just that. We had to kick people off of the dance floor by the end of the night because no one wanted to stop dancing. Dominic's flexible style and ability to read the crowd is what kept people dancing and having a good time. Dominic listened to our song request, but was also able to make last minute changes that we had made the day of. One of the groomsman even got with Dominic to choreograph music that was important for his speech. We were so happy with Dominic and would not only relive that day with him, but highly recommend him to other engaged couples! Thanks for everything! You killed it Dominic!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kalina K

We used DJ Adam and he was more than we could have even asked for!! He made the evening flow so smoothly, and there wasn't a point in time that the dance floor was empty! All our friends and family could not stop talking about how kind, friendly and what a great MC he was, not... Read More to mention how this was the best dance party they had ever been a part of. Even our wedding photographer couldn't stop talking about how great a DJ he was. He told us he never recommends DJ's, but he would now be recommending DJ Adam to his other clients as well! He made it such a special night for my husband and I, and we could not thank LaForce and DJ Adam enough for all they have done for us! You won't regret using him!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Sandy S

Matt was amazing! He said all of the right things and played all of the right music with little to no direction. Could not have asked for a better experience!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kristin A

We selected LeForce Entertainment as a referral from our wedding coordinator and had the good fortune to work with Dominic Nagella as our DJ. Upon initial introduction, immediately he was warm and professional and did a great job to make a personal connection with my fiance & I.... Read More We wanted to have a multi-cultural wedding (Indian & Western) and had concerns of not wanting to have one style of music overpower another. Dominic met with us a few times to go over the music for both ceremonies, the intros and all of the components of the reception. I am so thrilled to say that on our wedding day (8/20/16) he executed our vision flawlessly. He is a natural MC, gauged the vibe of the crowd and kept the dance-floor packed all night with both styles of cultural music! Dominic is someone who really cares about his clients and a really skillful DJ. We received many compliments from our guests, that our wedding was one of the most fun they had ever been to. Go with LeForce Entertainment for your wedding - they have the technology and the people to make your wedding day the best day of your life. Dominic did this for us. Five stars..if there was a sixth, I'd vote that.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Rina B

My husband and I loved working with LeForce Entertainment. We selected Matt because of his genuine personality and had confidence that he could read a crowd. So many of our guests mentioned how great Matt was and what a great night they had. We are so happy for the... Read More opportunity to work with Matt and team!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Amber L

We choose Jake as our DJ for the night and he did not disappoint! I never imagined a night where every single person would be on the dance floor all night. Afterwards everyone talked about how amazing the playlist was. Jake and his partner were so interactive with the guest. We... Read More could not have imagined our wedding without them. You must book him for your wedding ASAP!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Torrey P

We used Adam Morgan with LeForce Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding and could not be any happier with the service we received. He went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we were looking for and he proved the be the perfect match for the wedding atmosphere we... Read More were looking for. We would refer Adam to anyone for his positive attitude and his great ability to adapt to your specific needs. Wonderful job, Adam!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Rachelle P

Adam Morgan, was awesome. He really catered to the day, us and our guests. He was able to help us plan very well, but was able to adapt to any situation that arose during our wedding day. He made us feel like family and we were very lucky to have him apart of our day. LeForce... Read More offered, easy planning tools, and lots of extras to make our day really special. Everyone really enjoyed the photo lounge, and lip sync booth. It brought all the kids and adults together pretty seamlessly and everyone had a great time.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Christa S

Adam Morgan was our DJ and he was amazing! From the moment we met Adam we felt completely comfortable with him. He was so accommodating to our requests and went above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. He kept people dancing all night! We... Read More couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Start a Conversation!