Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Katie C

DYLAN IS AWESOME! He kept our dance floor going all night long and met every single request we had. He was absolutely phenomenal. He made our reception and so many guests and event venue team commented on how great he was.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Bailey B

Matt Murtha did an excellent job at our wedding! The online planning portal was very easy to use, and Matt made sure to honor all of our requests. He helped the reception flow well, and kept the dance floor crowded at all times. He was very responsive, and very easy to work... Read More with. We made the right choice by choosing Matt!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Elizabeth D

We used Jake Hans from LeForce and he was fantastic!! We had the best reception :) Our crowd was dancing from the very beginning so he was super flexible with the timing of the night. Couldn't have had a better DJ experience!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Jodie W

LeForce was the perfect choice for our wedding DJ! Jake did an incredible job and did everything we asked of him. He kept people on the dance floor and all of my guests told me how much fun they had dancing at our wedding. I would recommend this company, especially Jake, to... Read More anyone planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Shelby C

Our wedding was two weekends ago and we could not have been happier with LeForce and specifically Adam Morgan. Adam works so hard to make sure your wedding goes smoothly and exactly how you want it. He is much more than a DJ, he helped us with the timeline for the entire... Read More ceremony and reception and even helped with the little details like finding me a bouquet to throw since I had forgotten one. LeForce uses a online program that is easy to use, I was able to input the songs we wanted off of a list and Adam played every song that I really wanted! He goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best day you have always dreamed of! If you're looking for a DJ that is able to MC your wedding without being corny or annoying, pick Adam! My guests could not stop talking about how great he was.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

I had originally looked into booking LeForce Entertainment because they had been the DJ for one of my friend's weddings. I had the best time at this wedding and knew one of the important aspects of my wedding was the DJ. Dylan was awesome and instantly clicked with my husband... Read More and I. We loved his wittiness and passion for a good dance party! Dylan kept the party moving and read the crowd to know whether or not a song was getting a good response or not. We loved having Dylan and LeForce Entertainment at our wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

We had Adam Morgan DJ our wedding and words cannot explain how perfect it was. LeForce was so easy to work with, we handled everything over the phone and online because our schedules wouldn't allow me or my wife to meet in person, and Adam took care of everything for us. He took... Read More the music we have him and created the perfect playlist and he adapted it to what people liked during the reception. All night we had family asking us how we found him because everything was so perfect. He also walked us through every step of the wedding he would let us know what's coming up and where we needed to be and he would put chairs anywhere we had to sit. He really handled everything for us and was so nice and excited about everything. Planning the wedding was very stressful but having Adam Morgan made it so much easier and really made everything come together. Thank you so much Adam Morgan and LeForce for making our wedding so amazing! -Mark&Ambar

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Victoria R

Ed Petty was beyond amazing as our DJ! We live in Indiana but were getting married in Texas so chose to go with LeForce as that was the recommendation from our venue, City Club of Fort Worth. City Club's recommendation was SPOT ON. After having a Skype interview with Ed, we knew... Read More he was the one for us. He was confident, had a great voice and allayed any fears we had of not picking a good DJ. During the process of picking songs and going through the timeline Ed was there for suggestions when we had none. He picked great songs and I never felt like I had to micromanage anything. We also chose to use his company for the photo booth and couldn't have been happier! The day of everything was amazing - no worries about set up or timing. Our guests loved the way he commanded the room and was more than just a DJ, he was truly a Master of Ceremonies! He played great music (we didn't pick all of the songs) and was perfect at reading the room. Our dance floor was full all night with a combination of old and young. One of our guests loved the playlist so much that she sent it to a friend to use for another wedding! I would 1000000% recommend Ed and LeForce. The ease of working with them was worth every penny that we paid. He was a bit more expensive, but we got that value and more.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Rochelle M

Our wedding was planned and executed within 3 weeks and we could not have done it without LeForce providing us with one of the best DJs I've ever experienced. My husband and I worked with Adam Morgan, and I am so happy with how smooth both the ceremony and reception went. From... Read More the minute we met Adam, I knew we could trust him to do the best job possible and we were right! Adam is extremely professional and pays attention to the details - nothing slipped through the cracks. Adam kept our wedding running on time, and was able to adjust the music based on the crowd that was dancing. In addition to keeping me calm, he made sure that we had adequate time to eat both dinner and cake, which was important to me. More than providing awesome music, Adam's MC skills are top notch. Both our guests and the venue wanted Adam's contact information so that they could get in touch with LeForce to book Adam for future events. Another great thing about LeForce is their online database of songs and the online ceremony/reception planning forms. It made planning the music for both events super easy. I would hire Adam again and again. LeForce is lucky to have him! Thank you, Adam!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Jessica A

Jake was seriously awesome! From the moment we met him my husband and I knew we had made the best choice. He offered suggestions for our wedding day, and provided us with valuable input as to how our wedding day would play out. He was always very quick to respond to any... Read More questions we might have had and willing to help in any way needed. As we head into our wedding day I was confident in his abilities to serve as our DJ, and not only that but to keep the flow on the entire reception as fluid as possible. Our expectations were exceeded on the big day as the reception ran so smoothly. Being a bride that is a big time planner it is hard to release control however with Jake I knew and trusted that the event would run smoothly and that everyone would have a blast. Our friends and family had a great time out on the dance floor and we have received numerous compliments about the flow of the reception and how much fun everyone had! Jake brought professionalism and an all around great time to our wedding. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 lauren r

We used LeForce at the Room on Main for a photobooth. It was really nice, had fun and quirky props to use and the quality of the photos were really nice as well. After we received a book with all of the photos along with a hard drive of them if we want to print any extras. The... Read More staff was very nice and it was really easy to work with them.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Ashley M

Ryan was our wedding DJ and he was great! There is an online "planning" tool that allows you to select songs for different events (walk down the aisle, first dance, cake cutting, ect). However, he met me before the wedding just to get a feel for songs that we wanted on specific... Read More events throughout the day. I was very unprepared for that meeting mainly because I didn't know I needed so many songs picked out! However, Ryan was very nice and followed up with me after our meeting just to make sure that I was thinking of songs and he had everything he needed the day of. We did not make a big list of "must play" songs but the ones that we did want he did play. Based on some of those and also meeting with me, he got to know our style and played songs along the same line. Everyone had an amazing time and was dancing the night away. I also used their photobooth which was a HUGE hit. The only thing that I did not like about the photobooth was its size. It is very small. Meaning trying to get me and my 5 bridesmaids in there was not going to happen. Sure we tried, but it did not work. That was my only complaint the entire night about their services.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Molly L

LEFORCE WAS AMAZING! Matt Murtha did a wonderful job with our wedding! He was very professional and very attentive to our needs all night! He followed through with every request that I had, and was able to give great suggestions on the areas I was unsure about! The online... Read More portal was an amazing tool and I would recommend this company to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Meagan W

Matt Murtha was amazing. We used him for both the ceremony and reception and it went off without a hitch. He did a great job letting us know where we needed to be and announcing to everyone when important things were happening. There was not a stop in the party and we could... Read More not have been more thrilled with his professionalism! He got to know us and our family and made sure any and every request by us was honored. I would highly recommend LeForce and especially Matt.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Kristen C

We worked with Adam Morgan and he was spectacular! He was very nice and professional and genuinely wanted to make our day as great and stress free as he possibly could. I would recommend him to all the brides I know!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Beth V

Greg Anderson with LeForce did a great job for our wedding. He took time to get to know us and find out what we wanted for our wedding. Would highly recommend Greg and Leforce!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Nick C

If you want killer music, a great MC and a smooth reception, then you need to use this company. MY DJ was so helpful. He asked us what kind of music we liked and he went with it. I loved not having to make a playlist. Let's be real- brides don't have time for that. Our dance... Read More floor was packed for 2 hours before we left the venue. It was everything I could have ever asked for. Our wedding was STELLAR because of our DJ.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Christina P

Jake was our DJ for our wedding and we were beyond pleased with everything he did!! The music was perfect and people constantly tell us how much they loved our DJ and the music! Not only was he excellent at judging what songs to play based on the crowds mood, but he was also... Read More really good at announcing everything and making sure everyone knew where to go and what was coming up next. He essentially guided the entire reception and made everything go so smooth! He was also extremely helpful during the planning stages and was always quick to respond! I definitely recommend Jake!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Lauryn Y

Overall: We were pretty darn pleased with our DJ service from LeForce, namely Jake our DJ for the night. The online portal helped me organize our ideas, and Jake did a good job helping me spot gaps and giving creative input on what made sense and what could be improved. He was... Read More also fun, friendly - just a nice, progressional guy to work with. Areas for improvement: For whatever reason, my specially chosen song for the unity ceremony did not play, and I did not receive a heads up before the ceremony. Not a deal-breaker obviously, but it was a bit of a buzzkill. We also could have used a smidge more mixing from song to song. But, on the other hand, maybe we're just too into the typical club vibe. Despite these hiccups, I recommend Jake. Many of our guests praised his work, and I danced most of the night! PRO TIP: LeForce offers uplighting as well as L-O-V-E light-up accent letters for your venue if you wish. These were a HUGE hit among guests (made most of the pictures) and definitely gave the room a focal point. These are a must-do for sure.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Emily A

We had a great wedding experience with Nate as our DJ! He is a great entertainer and knew exactly what to play at every point throughout the wedding. The dance floor was always full! The lighting Leforce created for our backdrop and outdoor area turned out perfectly as well. I'd... Read More encourage you to use Nate and Leforce for your event!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Sarah C

Dylan Topliff did an awesome job DJing our wedding! He was very sweet and friendly and helped the day run smoothly, and was very flexible and accomodating for some special requests that we had. All of our guests had a blast and we didn't have to worry about a thing! We highly... Read More recommend Dylan and LeForce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Danielle C

We had Nate Nelson as our DJ and let me tell you, this guy is a PARTY NINJA!!! Our reception went very smoothly and the party turned out to be EPIC!!! We first met Nate through our planner. At our initial consultation, we immediately clicked with Nate. He is attentive to detail... Read More and showed genuine interest in getting to know the couple's love story. He's friendly and easy to open to. He has a witty sense of humor and is full of creative ideas. He even went above and beyond and helped choreograph our groomsmen's march in to the song "Pony" by Ginuwine and whipped them into shape in just 2 hrs before the wedding started. At our final meeting, Nate gave us suggestions on songs and smoothed out the details of the reception to make sure the night runs very smoothly. He also gave our wedding party toasting tips. Nate is knowledgable and knows exactly what song to use and how to order them to create whatever atmosphere you need (romantic, humorous, wild etc). As a DJ, Nate is a natural pro. He has a very soothing "DJ voice" that just makes you want to dance to whatever he says. He is SO MUCH FUN and he knows exactly what to say at the right moment to create appropriate reactions. And should any potentially embarrassing situation arise (eg the bride throwing the bouquet into the chandelier, or the groom unable to fish our the garter), Nate knew exactly what to say to make it not awkward. Our experience with LeForce was also perfect. We got a very nice photobooth package. Our guests had so much taking photos and the photo quality was great!! We also got their rockstar party and lighting package. The dance floor environment exactly what we wanted. Communications were easy and all their staff were super responsive. On the day is the event, their team showed up early and did all the set up smoothly. Very professional. In summary, we LOVE Nate and we LOVE LeForce.