Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

$$ - Affordable

Music Types

60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Arabic, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, International, Jazz, Latin, Oldies, Persian, R&B, Soul, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Karaoke, Lighting, MC Services, Uplighting

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

Such a blast! Organized, Professional

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Nicole C

Le Force Entertainment was fantastic! Nate was our DJ, the wedding itself was so much fun! Nate kept everything on track and kept the party going all night. There was dancing, singing and laughing! He was definitely a professional! We also had the photo booth, which was a huge hit! Great props were provided and the photo strips had a custom logo with our names were perfect... The other fantastic thing that Le Force provides is an online organizational dashboard. It helps you plan the ceremony and reception down to the minute so the DJ can keep to the schedule. You just input your songs, they also provide suggestions. Guests can go online and request songs. Very cool. We had multiple meetings with Nate to plan and one final meeting in person to go over everything. We knew this wedding was going to be a success because of Nate! Thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Susan C

David was awesome to work with! My sister and brother-in-law had previously booked David so we were thrilled that he was available to do our wedding! David was super attentive to our needs, great at communication, and coordinated all of our music choices! He coordinated our ceremony music as well; which went so smoothly and perfectly! David was so easy to work with and super flexible, even with my last minute changes! He made sure we were having fun throughout the entire reception! It was a fabulous experience!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Kendall C

Our DJ was Adam Wilmore. Adam was extremely professional and I knew we would be in good hands from the moment I met him. He listened to our requests and executed our wedding reception perfectly. It was so much fun going back through the pictures and everyone was clearly dancing up a storm!! I highly recommend Adam Wilmore with LeForce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Alexandra R

Highly recommend Adam. He kept my guests dancing the entire reception and made sure everything flowed smoothly. My entire experience with La Force was just EASY - Adam was so quick to respond to emails. He also had lots of advice on music, the flow, and anything else a bride could be stressing about. We also decided like a week before the wedding we needed pin lights and La Force made sure it happened ... I recommend all indoor receptions have pinlights & you should probably book them a little further in advance BUT La Force took care of us!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Charlotte J

We used LeForce Entertainment for their lighting, photobooth, and DJ services. This company's quality of service and product was nothing less than PERFECT. We had the pleasure of having DJ Nate Nelson ROCK our wedding. In the middle of our reception, the AC went out in our ballroom. DJ Nate and his awesome team tore down all of their equipment in the ballroom and moved it into the ceremony room in less than 10 minutes. DJ Nate kept the party going all night and we had an absolute BLAST. They saved our wedding!!! All of our guests have told us how much fun they had and it was completely due to the fact that DJ Nate and LeForce were so flexible and entertaining. Thank you so much for ROCKING our wedding!! We love you, Nate!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 kaymen m

Nate was amazing! I knew we would have such a great time at our wedding after meeting with him for the first time. He was incredibly energetic and truly loves what he does. He engaged with everyone at our reception and made our wedding memorable and such a great party :) Our full dance floor spoke for itself!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Diana C

Matt Murtha was our awesome DJ with LeForce. He was wonderful. Very flexible and friendly and did everything we requested. I highly recommend :)

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Emily W

Our wedding was in May at the McKinney Cotton Mill. We had Wes Mitchell as our DJ and he was by far my favorite vendor! He had such a positive vibe about him and was always smiling which helped me remain at ease! Our guests had the best time dancing at our wedding and he kept us on track all night! Before our wedding, LeForce was running a special package on lighting and photo booths and so we took advantage and I'm so glad we did! The lighting looks so amazing in the photos and the photo booth was a huge hit!! The guests got to take home home photo strips with a personalized logo and these ended up being our party favors! Everyone loved them! The photo booth really allowed our photographer to focus more on my husband and I while the guests got to take pictures of their own and take home! We also got copies of all of these photos and an album with personal messages from our guests! Wes and LeForce were so easy to work with! They had an online portal that kept everything perfectly organized!! I was able to pick out songs I wanted, didn't want, setup the timeline, and everything else all online! It was so much easier than having to submit paper forms! Overall, Wes and the LeForce team were so responsive throughout the whole process and I couldn't have made a better decision. Thank you Wes and LeForce! I will definitely recommend you to every bride I know!! :)

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Ashley V

We had Nate Nelson as our DJ and could not have been happier about the outcome! We were recommended to LeForce by our wedding planner and chose to go with Nate after meeting with him. Initially, Nate was extremely confident in his ability to make the night a success and now I can say that it wasn't just talk - he followed through on all promises! Nate had great feedback/suggestions but also made sure the music was what we wanted. Not only that, but he did an incredible job of acting as the MC of the evening which gave the whole night more order/structure while still making sure everyone had a blast! We got so many compliments on the job he did, and could not be happier with how the night turned out! Initially we were a little hesitant to use a DJ, but I am SO glad that we went with Nate! Extremely professional and he is clearly an expert at what he does!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

Nate was out of control, if we knew he was going to be as perfect and thoughtful as he was, we might not of needed a wedding planner. Providing the music/atmosphere is a fraction of the service and structure their team provide, and I will be recommending them exclusively going forward. All of the tiny details that would of shoehorned awkwardness into the event were sniffed out way in advance by Nate, and his professionalism (toned to the exact appropriate level) was a constant theme. We couldn't of been happier with the way it worked out, and Nate's dedication to his job (example: in the face of his own child's birth) was on display in every conversation we had.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

The success of our wedding was more/less dependent on the services from Leforce, in particular Dominic Nagella and he delivered on all fronts. From day one Dominic impressed us with his knowledge and really put us at ease. We had 2-3 meetings with him prior to the wedding and every detail was discussed in order to make sure there were no surprises. Along the way he had several recommendations that we used. We went into the wedding night knowing it would be run extremely well and we didn't have to worry about a thing. He also fit in really well with the crowd. We were more than satisfied with his services and would highly recommend. We even had a few people after the wedding ask for his contact information.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Jake was awesome! His personality, music and lighting will keep the party going! I would highly recommend Jake to anyone looking for a fun, upbeat wedding/reception. Best wedding ever. -Kevin

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Emily U

Dylan Topliff was our DJ and he was wonderful!! We had our reception in the Tower Club in Downtown Dallas and we could not have asked for a better DJ. The dance floor was packed the entire time and Dylan did a great job combining a classy reception with a great and fun time and the flow of the reception was spot on. We also had a lot of people coming up to us afterward and complimenting us on our DJ. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Kari T

LeForce was an absolute joy to work with. We communicated with Jake initially and throughout the planning process. I cannot say enough about how responsive Jake was. He went above and beyond to make sure all our questions were answered and that everything was set up to run smoothly. Dominic was our DJ for our wedding and he did an absolutely fantastic job. He played great music, kept everyone out on the dance floor all night, helped us keep our schedule going, and accommodated a special request from my husband about getting him equipment he needed (without me knowing) to sing a surprise song for me at our reception! Dominic met with us before the wedding, learned our musical tastes, and even provided some great suggestions for us. We also used them to provide some uplighting for us at our venue and it turned out great as well!!! These guys are absolute pros - and worth every penny we paid them and more!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Katelyn K

Jake Hans is a genius!!! We had a long reception (6 hours) and people we on the dance floor until the last song! He played exactly what we requested and then also played what the crowd was going wild for. I also had live music for the cocktail hour and he was so nice to help set him up and work with him to make sure everything went smoothly. Le Force company is also incredibly organized, always answered emails quick, has such a nice facility to meet in, and was never pushy. I highly recommend Jake and Le Force for your DJ and MC!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Megan L

Dominic was the DJ for our wedding and we couldn't be any happier! He had great suggestions and listened to what we wanted. Our reception went perfectly, with people dancing the whole night! He had enough presence without trying to be in the spotlight the whole night. We had a second reception in another state that didn't go as smoothly, and it made me appreciate how amazing it was to work with Dominic. We would recommend him over and over again!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

Dylan was outstanding! He was professional, friendly, helpful and hard working.

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Heather H

Nate Nelson was an amazing DJ! He made the night run so smoothly. He corresponded with our photographer throughout the night helping the night move right along. He made our special day perfect! We have heard nothing but great things about Nate from l of our guests!

Gus totally rocked the house!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Deanna B

Our DJ, Gustavo, was absolutely amazing! He was easily able to read the crowd and play music that kept our guests on the dance floor. He played all of the specific requests provided by myself and the groom and did a great job as the emcee for the night (even making announcements in Spanish for some of our foreign guests)! LeForce Entertainment management was quick to respond to all emails and kept it professional throughout the planning process. Their client accounts online make it easy to schedule the events for your wedding and keep up with requested songs. I would definitely recommend them!

LeForce Rules

Reviewed on 4/17/2015

We had Jake Hans as our DJ, who was everything we could have asked for in our wedding DJ. The atmosphere of our reception was wonderful as the right songs were played at the right time. Many of our guests commented that the DJ and photo booth were some of their favorite parts. Job well done!

Best Decision You Could Make!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Sidney Y

How does one even begin to describe the amount of appreciation I have for the Leforce Entertainment team. It started with their prompt responses and making sure I had the DJ that would be the perfect fit for the most important day of our lives. Leforce sent me Adam Willmore as our DJ and he might be the most trustworthy, dedicated, and professional DJ I have ever worked with. He met us whenever and wherever was convenient for us. As a bride the months before can be stressful but knowing Adam would be there to make our day perfect was very reassuring. During the wedding he kept everyone there on the dance floor with never a down moment, which was a huge request of ours. The guests loved everything he played and so did we! He kept the night running right on schedule and we never felt rushed to do the "traditional" wedding regimens. My favorite part was his suggestion to do the last song as a sing along. He had all guests form a tight circle around my groom and I and sing "I Got Friends in Low Places" (one of our most favorite songs). To say it was the perfect ending to our fairy tale wedding is an understatement! We also hired Leforce for their lighting and it was impeccable. We did the lighting option to light the whole room with uplighting and give the room a perfect ambiance for our night time wedding. For our seated dinner they did more of a natural amber glow to give the romantic feel. For dancing we changed the atmosphere with a light purple ambiance and they far exceeded my expectations by making the room switch colors! Gosh it was so perfect! We also had them pin spot our larger floral arrangements and waterfall of floral coming off of the head table plus my bridal cake! Hiring Leforce will be the best decision you could do as a bride!

Adam Wilmore was perfect.

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Iana G

I loved working with Le Force! Le Force made planning the music & lighting personal and convenient with a straight-forward song&lighting-request-web-application. I choose Adam Wilmore as my DJ. He understood the sophisticated/fun mood I wanted to create & accommodated my complex music-timing instructions for the main entrance, first dance, and welcome toast. He kept my guests dancing all night long, and helped the party easily transition from cocktail hour, to dinner, to dancing, to toasts & cake, to send off. A day before the wedding, he was very quick to respond to last minute changes via phone and email. Le Force achieved everything I wanted for my wedding! The changing light colors were entertaining. I would strongly recommend both Le Force and Adam Wilmore for your lighting and DJ.

Nate made our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Kara K

My husband and I did a ton of research for DJs for our wedding at The Room on Main this past December, and Le Force Entertainment and Nate Nelson consistently resurfaced as one of the best in Dallas – excellent reviews, recommended by our venue, etc. About 20 minutes into our consultation, we were sold. Nate has a great personality and clearly has a ton of experience with not just DJing, but event planning and management in general – he gave us a ton of good tips on scheduling and timing that no one else had mentioned, and they all made a huge difference in the flow of our event. Plus, given that Le Force is one of the top rated companies in Dallas, we felt that their package price for music, lighting and photo booth was extremely reasonable. Le Force has a great online portal that makes it extremely easy to plan for ceremony and reception music, and it along with Nate’s guidance helped us consider and anticipate every detail, which was extremely helpful in working with our other vendors, too. Nate gave us great ideas on how to work around unique aspects of our ceremony while keeping a good flow, and reworked a very bizarrely ordered schedule that our hot mess of a wedding planner assembled. As we were leaving, my husband and I remarked that we liked his T-shirt (Keep Calm & Get Married) and he gave each of us one in our favorite color – a small detail, but still very cool and reflective of the fun, warm, laidback vibe Le Force has in general. We had discussed generally what we wanted him to play but told him to use his judgment/expertise to figure out the best songs, and the end result was exactly what we wanted. He played plenty of chill, Indie songs that we loved throughout dinner, and when it came time to dance, he pulled out the perfect mix of old and new hits to keep every age group on the dance floor, which was something we had mentioned to him we wanted because we had a lot of our older family friends in attendance as well. He talked just enough to guide the evening along and keep people engaged, but wasn’t interrupting the music all night with announcements, which is a pet peeve of mine. So, so, so many people remarked to us that night and since that he was the best DJ they’ve ever heard, and he kept probably about 125 guests on the dance floor until the last song of the night, which I’ve never seen at another wedding. Lighting and photo booth were also gorgeous and awesome – Ed Petty was so easy to work with and created a beautiful, subtle color scheme that made our room look even more beautiful and lush against the Dallas skyline without being distracting. People were obsessed with the photo booth, which allowed people to retake photos they didn’t like before printing, and I’d say the majority of our 200 guests took at least one photo. A DJ can make or break your entire event – it is not a place you want to take a risk or try to score some crazy cheap deal. If you want one who is extremely talented, will keep all your guests happy until the last minute of your reception, is fun and laidback but also professional and crazy experienced, and yet still very well priced, Nate Nelson is your guy. We are so happy with our entire process with Le Force and would absolutely use them again for another large event. Highly, highly, highly recommend them!

TO LeForce Entertainment