Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Ashley M

Ryan was our wedding DJ and he was great! There is an online "planning" tool that allows you to select songs for different events (walk down the aisle, first dance, cake cutting, ect). However, he met me before the wedding just to get a feel for songs that we wanted on specific... Read More events throughout the day. I was very unprepared for that meeting mainly because I didn't know I needed so many songs picked out! However, Ryan was very nice and followed up with me after our meeting just to make sure that I was thinking of songs and he had everything he needed the day of. We did not make a big list of "must play" songs but the ones that we did want he did play. Based on some of those and also meeting with me, he got to know our style and played songs along the same line. Everyone had an amazing time and was dancing the night away. I also used their photobooth which was a HUGE hit. The only thing that I did not like about the photobooth was its size. It is very small. Meaning trying to get me and my 5 bridesmaids in there was not going to happen. Sure we tried, but it did not work. That was my only complaint the entire night about their services.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Molly L

LEFORCE WAS AMAZING! Matt Murtha did a wonderful job with our wedding! He was very professional and very attentive to our needs all night! He followed through with every request that I had, and was able to give great suggestions on the areas I was unsure about! The online... Read More portal was an amazing tool and I would recommend this company to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Meagan W

Matt Murtha was amazing. We used him for both the ceremony and reception and it went off without a hitch. He did a great job letting us know where we needed to be and announcing to everyone when important things were happening. There was not a stop in the party and we could... Read More not have been more thrilled with his professionalism! He got to know us and our family and made sure any and every request by us was honored. I would highly recommend LeForce and especially Matt.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Kristen C

We worked with Adam Morgan and he was spectacular! He was very nice and professional and genuinely wanted to make our day as great and stress free as he possibly could. I would recommend him to all the brides I know!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Beth V

Greg Anderson with LeForce did a great job for our wedding. He took time to get to know us and find out what we wanted for our wedding. Would highly recommend Greg and Leforce!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Nick C

If you want killer music, a great MC and a smooth reception, then you need to use this company. MY DJ was so helpful. He asked us what kind of music we liked and he went with it. I loved not having to make a playlist. Let's be real- brides don't have time for that. Our dance... Read More floor was packed for 2 hours before we left the venue. It was everything I could have ever asked for. Our wedding was STELLAR because of our DJ.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Christina P

Jake was our DJ for our wedding and we were beyond pleased with everything he did!! The music was perfect and people constantly tell us how much they loved our DJ and the music! Not only was he excellent at judging what songs to play based on the crowds mood, but he was also... Read More really good at announcing everything and making sure everyone knew where to go and what was coming up next. He essentially guided the entire reception and made everything go so smooth! He was also extremely helpful during the planning stages and was always quick to respond! I definitely recommend Jake!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Lauryn Y

Overall: We were pretty darn pleased with our DJ service from LeForce, namely Jake our DJ for the night. The online portal helped me organize our ideas, and Jake did a good job helping me spot gaps and giving creative input on what made sense and what could be improved. He was... Read More also fun, friendly - just a nice, progressional guy to work with. Areas for improvement: For whatever reason, my specially chosen song for the unity ceremony did not play, and I did not receive a heads up before the ceremony. Not a deal-breaker obviously, but it was a bit of a buzzkill. We also could have used a smidge more mixing from song to song. But, on the other hand, maybe we're just too into the typical club vibe. Despite these hiccups, I recommend Jake. Many of our guests praised his work, and I danced most of the night! PRO TIP: LeForce offers uplighting as well as L-O-V-E light-up accent letters for your venue if you wish. These were a HUGE hit among guests (made most of the pictures) and definitely gave the room a focal point. These are a must-do for sure.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Emily A

We had a great wedding experience with Nate as our DJ! He is a great entertainer and knew exactly what to play at every point throughout the wedding. The dance floor was always full! The lighting Leforce created for our backdrop and outdoor area turned out perfectly as well. I'd... Read More encourage you to use Nate and Leforce for your event!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Sarah C

Dylan Topliff did an awesome job DJing our wedding! He was very sweet and friendly and helped the day run smoothly, and was very flexible and accomodating for some special requests that we had. All of our guests had a blast and we didn't have to worry about a thing! We highly... Read More recommend Dylan and LeForce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Danielle C

We had Nate Nelson as our DJ and let me tell you, this guy is a PARTY NINJA!!! Our reception went very smoothly and the party turned out to be EPIC!!! We first met Nate through our planner. At our initial consultation, we immediately clicked with Nate. He is attentive to detail... Read More and showed genuine interest in getting to know the couple's love story. He's friendly and easy to open to. He has a witty sense of humor and is full of creative ideas. He even went above and beyond and helped choreograph our groomsmen's march in to the song "Pony" by Ginuwine and whipped them into shape in just 2 hrs before the wedding started. At our final meeting, Nate gave us suggestions on songs and smoothed out the details of the reception to make sure the night runs very smoothly. He also gave our wedding party toasting tips. Nate is knowledgable and knows exactly what song to use and how to order them to create whatever atmosphere you need (romantic, humorous, wild etc). As a DJ, Nate is a natural pro. He has a very soothing "DJ voice" that just makes you want to dance to whatever he says. He is SO MUCH FUN and he knows exactly what to say at the right moment to create appropriate reactions. And should any potentially embarrassing situation arise (eg the bride throwing the bouquet into the chandelier, or the groom unable to fish our the garter), Nate knew exactly what to say to make it not awkward. Our experience with LeForce was also perfect. We got a very nice photobooth package. Our guests had so much taking photos and the photo quality was great!! We also got their rockstar party and lighting package. The dance floor environment exactly what we wanted. Communications were easy and all their staff were super responsive. On the day is the event, their team showed up early and did all the set up smoothly. Very professional. In summary, we LOVE Nate and we LOVE LeForce.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Jessica R

I reached out to Nate about needing a DJ for our wedding and he immediately changed the process from something stressful to super easy! He had me write what my ideal experience would be at my wedding: my likes, dislikes, how I see the day going etc. Then recommended our perfect... Read More fit: Adam. Adam was awesome! The online portal LeForce has so you can plan your day was beyond helpful and then Adam helped me write out the timeline based on his experience. I didn't have a wedding planner and so without him, I would have had no idea what the best timeline would be for our wedding. He had awesome ideas to make my wedding perfect. He completely got our personalities based on what I wrote in those first emails. The day of the wedding, Adam showed up early and got setup without any trouble and went to work. The ceremony sound was perfect. We were outside and there was no wind sound and everyone could hear everything. Once the reception was kicking off, Adam was able to adjust the timeline to best fit the venue and our wedding. We had tables inside and outside plus yard games, so we had people everywhere. Adam immediately knew how to rework the timeline to make sure everything we cared about was done in an order that made sense. It worked out perfect and no one was the wiser. I loved his ability to think on his feet and keep calm so I was calm. People are still talking about how awesome the last song was! Adam suggested gathering everyone around my husband and I really tight and playing "Friends in Low Places." It was so cool! Everyone belted out the words and our photographer was able to get on the balcony inside the venue and get some aerial shots of the whole crowd! It was so neat! We couldn't have had a better experience! We loved our wedding! Thank you Adam!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alexa T

Matt Murtha was our DJ for our wedding, and he was AMAZING!! He played all of our requests, and there was not a single song played that we did not want played. He kept everyone on the dance floor, and played a good variety of songs to please older and young crowds alike. He was... Read More also the best emcee we could have asked for. He made sure to get everyone's attention at the right moment, and no one missed any of our special moments. LeForce has a great online system for helping you organize your reception timeline and placing your requests. I met with Matt a few days before the wedding to make sure everything would go perfectly and it did! My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Matt for our wedding. It was a truly a beautiful, memorable night and Matt helped make sure we had the time of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Ryan was our DJ and he did a fantastic job! He did our reception music and kept our guest on the dance floor the whole time! I had a handful of people come up to me after the wedding asking for the playlist we gave the DJ - I had to break it to them that we just gave him a few... Read More ideas of our taste/style and he just ran with it! Also, I LOVED the fact that LeForce Entertainment offers an online planning tool where you can list out the songs you want for specific events (cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc) as well as general requests for "Must Play" or "Do Not Play." This was great for us to plan along the way as ideas came into our head. There is also an online portal where your guests can request songs, which was a great way to get them involved without you have to track their song requests yourself! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ryan and LeForce in general!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

We chose Dominic Nagella as our DJ and couldn't be happier! He listened to exactly what we wanted to played great music all night long. LeForce also handled our lighting for our reception and made the room beautiful. I highly recommend Dominic with LeForce!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Paige P

Book Greg today! He is basically a hidden gem because he just recently moved to DFW. We lucked out big time getting connected with him. Greg did a great job from start to finish. His many years of experience DJing really showed. He was great at giving professional advice without... Read More being pushy or controlling. And we totally trusted him opinion! The day of, everything went smoothly and perfectly. He had EVERYONE out on the dance floor! I had guests come up to me and specifically comment on what a great DJ we had. That right there is a true testament to how great he was.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Grace K

We used Dominic Nagella and he was the perfect DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception! He was very considerate of what we wanted, to make sure that our day was perfect and that our guests would have a great time. He also communicated very well with other vendors to make sure... Read More that they all coordinated well together. He was very easy to work with and did not need much direction. He also was not over bearing as a DJ/MC. He was there to announce the different events and that was it. I am sure that he could be more of an MC if necessary, but that was not needed for our wedding. Overall, I would really recommend him for anyone who wants to have a great experience at their reception/wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Mallory S

DJ Nate was AMAZING and surpassed our expectations for our ceremony and reception! We had a large wedding and he had our whole family and all of our friends on the dance floor! Since our wedding, we have had so many compliments on how great DJ Nate was and I can not say enough... Read More good things about Nate and LeForce Entertainment, they seriously are THE BEST!!!! I highly recommend Nate Nelson and LeForce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Laurie K

Greg Anderson from LeForce was our DJ for our wedding reception at the Four Seasons Resort in Dallas. He listened to our requests, offered suggestions and did a phenominal job! He got my friends and I dancing the entire night. Guests came to me and raved about our DJ! I... Read More highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Elise B

Josh Goode is the best!!!! He recently DJed for my wedding and I could not have been more pleased!! From our first meeting I knew he was the right fit. My husband and I are huge music lovers and were particular about what we wanted played at the ceremony, during dinner and at... Read More the reception. Everything he played was spot on and everyone had SO much fun dancing all night long which is exactly what I wanted!!!! We received numerous compliments about the music and it was because of Josh!! I am so happy we booked him for our day, I would recommend him to anyone!!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Haley D

Matt Murtha and LeForce was incredible to work with. Our wedding would not have been the same without Matt! He was very professional and easy to work with. With very little guidance Matt put on an amazing night for us and our guests!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Karlene P

We used Josh Goode for all our music entertainment at our wedding and he was amazing. He helped play the guitar during our ceremony along with helping us with other music we played during this time. He played and sang during our cocktail hour and the dinner portion of the... Read More reception, then DJed for the rest of our reception and it was a party. Everyone was talking about how great our music entertainment was for the whole wedding weeks after the fact. I could not have asked for a better person to work with during the planning stages of the reception either. He gave lots of great song recommendation and helped me figure out the general outline of the reception which I was clueless on. I highly highly recommend Josh, he has amazing talent and is such a great person to work with.