LeForce Entertainment

(98)

Dallas, TX

Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

$$

Music Types

60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Arabic, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, International, Jazz, Latin, Oldies, Persian, R&B, Soul, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Karaoke, Lighting, MC Services, Uplighting

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

Such a blast! Organized, Professional

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Nicole C

Le Force Entertainment was fantastic! Nate was our DJ, the wedding itself was so much fun! Nate kept everything on track and kept the party going all night. There was dancing, singing and laughing! He was definitely a professional! We also had the photo booth, which was a huge hit! Great props were provided and the photo strips had a custom logo with our names were perfect... The other fantastic thing that Le Force provides is an online organizational dashboard. It helps you plan the ceremony and reception down to the minute so the DJ can keep to the schedule. You just input your songs, they also provide suggestions. Guests can go online and request songs. Very cool. We had multiple meetings with Nate to plan and one final meeting in person to go over everything. We knew this wedding was going to be a success because of Nate! Thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Adam Wilmore was perfect.

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Iana G

I loved working with Le Force! Le Force made planning the music & lighting personal and convenient with a straight-forward song&lighting-request-web-application. I choose Adam Wilmore as my DJ. He understood the sophisticated/fun mood I wanted to create & accommodated my complex music-timing instructions for the main entrance, first dance, and welcome toast. He kept my guests dancing all night long, and helped the party easily transition from cocktail hour, to dinner, to dancing, to toasts & cake, to send off. A day before the wedding, he was very quick to respond to last minute changes via phone and email. Le Force achieved everything I wanted for my wedding! The changing light colors were entertaining. I would strongly recommend both Le Force and Adam Wilmore for your lighting and DJ.

Nate made our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Kara K

My husband and I did a ton of research for DJs for our wedding at The Room on Main this past December, and Le Force Entertainment and Nate Nelson consistently resurfaced as one of the best in Dallas – excellent reviews, recommended by our venue, etc. About 20 minutes into our consultation, we were sold. Nate has a great personality and clearly has a ton of experience with not just DJing, but event planning and management in general – he gave us a ton of good tips on scheduling and timing that no one else had mentioned, and they all made a huge difference in the flow of our event. Plus, given that Le Force is one of the top rated companies in Dallas, we felt that their package price for music, lighting and photo booth was extremely reasonable. Le Force has a great online portal that makes it extremely easy to plan for ceremony and reception music, and it along with Nate’s guidance helped us consider and anticipate every detail, which was extremely helpful in working with our other vendors, too. Nate gave us great ideas on how to work around unique aspects of our ceremony while keeping a good flow, and reworked a very bizarrely ordered schedule that our hot mess of a wedding planner assembled. As we were leaving, my husband and I remarked that we liked his T-shirt (Keep Calm & Get Married) and he gave each of us one in our favorite color – a small detail, but still very cool and reflective of the fun, warm, laidback vibe Le Force has in general. We had discussed generally what we wanted him to play but told him to use his judgment/expertise to figure out the best songs, and the end result was exactly what we wanted. He played plenty of chill, Indie songs that we loved throughout dinner, and when it came time to dance, he pulled out the perfect mix of old and new hits to keep every age group on the dance floor, which was something we had mentioned to him we wanted because we had a lot of our older family friends in attendance as well. He talked just enough to guide the evening along and keep people engaged, but wasn’t interrupting the music all night with announcements, which is a pet peeve of mine. So, so, so many people remarked to us that night and since that he was the best DJ they’ve ever heard, and he kept probably about 125 guests on the dance floor until the last song of the night, which I’ve never seen at another wedding. Lighting and photo booth were also gorgeous and awesome – Ed Petty was so easy to work with and created a beautiful, subtle color scheme that made our room look even more beautiful and lush against the Dallas skyline without being distracting. People were obsessed with the photo booth, which allowed people to retake photos they didn’t like before printing, and I’d say the majority of our 200 guests took at least one photo. A DJ can make or break your entire event – it is not a place you want to take a risk or try to score some crazy cheap deal. If you want one who is extremely talented, will keep all your guests happy until the last minute of your reception, is fun and laidback but also professional and crazy experienced, and yet still very well priced, Nate Nelson is your guy. We are so happy with our entire process with Le Force and would absolutely use them again for another large event. Highly, highly, highly recommend them!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Brooke M

Nate was fantastic. The dance floor was packed all night, and several of our guests commented on how great our DJ was. He truly listened to what we wanted out of the night, but also used his expertise in reading the crowd to know the perfect songs to play at the perfect times. We would definitely recommend him & LeForce. Thanks Nate!

Wonderful Celebration

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Jordan B

Jake from LeForce was our DJ for a celebration/reception, post destination wedding. He was amazing! I felt that he listened to our requests and had a true understanding of the feel that we were going for and absolutely delivered. He is fun, laid back, easy to work with and professional. The music was fun and just what we were looking for and the lighting and logo were just beautiful. We received tons of compliments! I would gladly recommend Jake and the LeForce group and hope to work with them again for future events.

Classy DJ and MC

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 Kelly M

Our DJ Dominic was amazing. He was very professional and easy to talk to. He listened to all of our requests and made the reception enjoyable. He was a great MC and did it without being cheesy. I would recommend him for any wedding!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 12/21/2014

Our DJ from LeForce Entertainment - David Webb - was truly a godsend. My wife and I didn't have a wedding planner so we needed a competent DJ to help run the entire evening. David did just that. And he did it very well. He helped my wife and I schedule the entire evening. We talked about how to introduce the wedding party, the type of music we wanted to play, when my wife and I would have our first dance, when she would dance with her father and when I would dance with my mother. We talked about everything. My wife and I had no idea what we were doing and David helped us the whole way. It was such a relief. At the end of the day, we had a hell of a reception and David made it happen. He comes HIGHLY recommended. You won't be disappointed - especially if you don't have a wedding planner.

Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Sarah S

Our DJ Dominic did a great job. He played all the songs we requested and did an amazing job keeping the flow of the reception going. Would highly recommend!!!

Hell of a DJ & MC

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Rebecca S

Everything from start to finish went perfect with this company due to the quality Nate Nelson brought to the table. We and each of our guests enjoyed his lineup of music, he helped meet our customized needs through and through, was a great host to every guest and especially the wedding party, and last was an amazing MC that helped run the entire night smoothly. Couldn't of picked someone better to get us through our reception. Will highly recommend to anyone looking for not only a great DJ, but a hell of an MC/host.

BEST DAY EVER!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Andra H

I can't imagine our wedding day without Dylan Topliff from LeForce! He made planning SO easy, and our wedding was a BLAST! Our guests were dancing all night :) I can't wait to see all the photos :)

NATE IS FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Nan P

Nate, You were FABULOUS Saturday night at the SPOE FEST!!! Young people and all the "Young at Heart" thought you were the best DJ ever!!! You created the atmosphere we POE/SPRADLEYS were hoping for!!! You are such a gentleman, but fun, fun,fun!!!! Needless to say.....YOU WERE A HIT!!!!!! Thank you for your professionalism, Kindest regards, Nan Poe

BEST ALL-AROUND DJ !!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Bradleigh L

We were fortunate enough to have Nate Nelson with LeForce Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding reception in November, 2014! Nate could not have been easier to work with, get into contact with, or more fun the night of our reception! We wanted a formal, yet very fun, reception and Nate delivered! If you are able to use uplighting at your event, we definitely recommend doing that because it changed the atmosphere of our venue(we had a Ballroom). We even called Nate the night before our reception to make a change, and he made it happen! It was easy to tell that Nate loves his job and genuinely cares about his client's and their wishes. We recommend Nate with LeForce 100%!!!

My DJ let me karoke at my wedding...

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 Jamie H

I really liked Nate, our DJ, when we first met him. He was way chill and I am not, so I liked his calming presentation. The day of our wedding, he and my planner worked together seamlessly to help provide me with the PERFECT day. The lighting and feel of the room was exactly what I wanted and this was ALL because of him. He KILLED IT as far as knowing when to play certain songs. My friends all my comments about how great he was. We didn't have alcohol at our wedding but he helped to make people forget about their inhibitions and get on the dance floor! I knew I was in love, though, when he gave me the mic and let me sing with my favorite songs. I would never recommend anyone else. Our money went far (it wasn't disgusting expensive like other places) and VERY high quality service, lighting, ect. I am more than pleased with my experience! Thanks so much, Nate, for all you did for us!

Jake Kept Us Dancing!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Molly F

From our initial consultation, we knew Jake was the right man for the job: funny, engaging, knowledgable, professional and fun to talk to – he had so many ideas on how to make our night memorable and personal. (As an added bonus, Le Force has a convenient online portal that enables you to customize your various playlists and timeline so you're always on top of your planning.) Jake kept the night on track, working closely with our venue coordinator, and kept the music going all night – blending seamlessly from one to the next, amazing! We had a wonderful time and had many compliments during the days that followed. I highly recommend Le Force Entertainment and Jake Hans for all your DJ and entertainment needs!

Coy was AWESOME!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Bailey B

We got married at the Filter Building several weeks ago and used LeForce for our DJ and the photobooth. I was so impressed with both! Coy Galloway was our DJ and was AWESOME! He understood our eclectic taste in music and catered to exactly what we were looking for. As the night went on, I kept bugging him to play different songs and he played everything we wanted! We had multiple people come up to us and say how impressed they were with the DJ and lighting. Coy was very professional, but fun too, and we couldn't recommend him enough! I worked with Ed and Nate to get everything set up with the photo booth too, and they were both awesome! Very quick to respond to emails and were very helpful when choosing all of our options. I would recommend LeForce to anyone!

Book for an excellent time!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Elizabeth H

Le Force Entertainment really knows what they are doing. They were extremely responsive and helpful. They have a really useful online planning tool for picking your songs, but what really made my reception was my dj Robert Spera! He helped place place settings, he kept the partying raging, and he got us back on track when the caterer put the wedding off schedule! I strongly recommend Le Force and Robert!

Pretty Good

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Taylor F

Did not love the music selections and there was not much give from the DJ in that regard. Did not flow well. Was not the worst, was not the best.

Exceeded our Expectations

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Christina S

Dylan is not only a DJ, but a wonderful and professional Emcee. He went over and beyond what our perception of a DJ was. There wasn't a single time during the night when someone wasn't dancing (which says a lot for my husband's family)! He took lots of requests with grace and smiles. I am one of those crazy brides that has an excel spreadsheet for EVERYTHING, Dylan had one and followed it to a T, it was wonderful to not have to worry about a single thing, we owe it all to him. Dylan is a flawless example of a great DJ. He got their very early, set up, did what he was supposed to do, packed up and left after everyone was gone. Just amazing work, I am referring him to everyone I know.

We loved Nate

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lindsay F

We used LeForce and Nate specifically for our wedding in September of 2014 and we couldn't be happier. They were very professional and I've had several guests comment on "how much fun that DJ was!" Overall a great experience, couldn't have been more pleased.

A-MAZING!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jayma W

Jake Hans was our DJ at our wedding on 9/27/14. He is hands down the best and most fun guy ever. We met with him twice before our wedding and he made the planning process so easy and fun. He not only did the music for the ceremony, he rocked it out at the reception. EVERYONE was dancing and having a blast. Almost 3 weeks later, we can't stop talking about how much fun we had. I want to throw a big party just so I can have Jake DJ.

J.H. Flanagan - Bride

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Jahneen H

Wow! I cannot say enough amazing things about LeForce Entertainment! From the very beginning these guys were on top of things and handled mine and my husbands each and every request for lights and for music. Specifically, Mr. Nate Nelson, our DJ for our wedding, was nothing short of spectacular. Nate has the innate ability to capture both the bride and grooms personalities and intertwine them to create a fantastic atmosphere for your event. Nate made our night wonderful! He knew how to make the party flow and made our night feel like it really was "all about us." Whether it was incorporating my culture and heritage into music, playing the ken and Barbie "who knows who" better game, or showing everyone my husbands love of superheros, Nate covered everything and left no detail unattended. His creativity and ideas were endless and I have had nothing but the best compliments from my guests about how wonderful our DJ/MC was. Not to mention, it's nice to have a DJ who will get out there and have a good time on the dance floor with you. Nate made this wedding planning experience a blast and I have had the best time getting to work with him! Thank you, thank you, thank you Nate! And thank you LeForce!

Great Music Great Service!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Marissa M

Wes and the Leforce team went above and beyond our expectations! We received so many compliments about how fun our wedding was and how great the music was. We wouldn’t have asked for more!

Great Experience!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Blair R

Nate was AWESOME! From the planning stages to the day of our wedding, he set the tone for a perfect reception. All of our requests were accommodated and Nate was great at offering suggestions to make everything run smoothly. At the reception, all of our guests ended up on the dance floor! The evening was seamless from start to finish thanks to Nate. We also used lighting services from LeForce, and were thrilled with the results! The uplighting transformed the room and made everything look beautiful. Overall, we couldn't be happier with LeForce and Nate and would highly recommend them!

Send Email