Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX (214) 302-8564

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Kimberly B

Cameron was an amazing DJ! Music is very important to my (now) husband, and we let Cameron know that we just wanted to be the wedding with the ‘good’ music. And he delivered! He read the vibe of our guests while staying on point with the styles of music we requested. The energy... Read More was up and people were dancing ALL night!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Karla R

We worked with Dominic Nagella and he did an amazing job! I am hispanic and my husband is Persian but most of our friends are American-- Dominic managed to play a playlist of songs from all three languages and keeping everyone dancing all night long. He is a very nice person to... Read More work with, is extremely knowledgable, honest and has a passion for music evident in his work. He also has an amazing ability to read a room and is always a few steps ahead. highly recommend working with him!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Claudia R

My venue recommended Nate Nelson at LeForce. I am so so thankful I listened! Almost every wedding guest I spoke to post wedding mentioned how amazing our DJ was and I absolutely agree. Nate had everybody up and dancing. Nate and his team were also incredibly easy to work with... Read More pre-wedding. Nate is definitely the best DJ/MC around town!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Anna S

What can I say, with over 400 star reviews, Le Force is truly the best in Dallas and in the industry. I am a wedding photographer and I have either been to or photographed over 400 weddings.... meaning I've seen 300+ DJ's and I chose Le Force to represent my wedding day and they... Read More bring the party to you. Any time I see their name I know it will be a good time and for my own wedding it was wonderful as well. Amazing as usual and thank you guys SO SO SO much!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Alexandria C

Adante Mayo was fantastic! There was never a dull moment. He kept the party going till the end and he had a great song selection! We all were very happy with him! He did an awesome job!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Courtney R

We used Le Force for our wedding on November 18, 2017, and we had Jeremy Swink. He was fantastic!!! He was organized, happy, and kept our night right on track! I’ve never been to a wedding and seen the dance floor like I‎t was the night of my wedding. Jeremy is truly talented,... Read More and quickly found a way to keep my crowd happy and dancing! He’s the exact type of DJ that you want throwing your party.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Helen H

Nate and his team were amazing! Everyone had such a great time and he played a vital role in that. He kept the schedule moving the whole night, and made me feel like I did not have to worry about a thing! Highly recommend him :)

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Carrie S

Adante Mayo was outstanding!! Everyone had a great time and he was professional, funny and kept everyone moving!! Would definitely recommend him!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Courtney G

We loved working with Adante at our wedding! He was always available during the planning process and is calm and classy. He really listened to what we wanted as a couple for the music during the evening and kept everything moving!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Maddie H

Josh Goode from Le Force entertainment was the BOMB. Ceremony and Reception were both handled by him and it was absolutely perfect,. One of the things every couple is worried about is having a soundtrack that matches their life and of course.... having an awesome dance party... Read More that lasts until the end and Josh took care of all of this. It was like he had known us our entire lives and played exactly what we had in mind. The dance party did not stop and it was all thanks to him! The Le Force website and portal online is extremely helpful with planning the wedding timeline and music from start to finish and is super user friendly. Josh answered all of my questions pre wedding and I was so thankful to have him. I received so may compliments on the music and MCing all night. Josh was absolutely amazing and I recommend him one million times over to anyone who wants to have a ballin wedding.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Mary M

Amazing! Pierre was so much fun!!!! Definitely would book again

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Shelbie W

I can't say enough about LeForce Entertainment, but ESPECIALLY our DJ, Cameron! We had a halloween wedding, and he came wearing a mask, which was perfect! He was an amazing MC, plus he helped us keep our timeline on track. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I would highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Blake B

We loved working with Ryan from LeForce Entertainment. He was attentive to everything we needed and really understood what we wanted for our reception. He is easy to talk to, and communicated with us efficiently. We would definitely recommend him to future brides! Thanks again,... Read More Ryan!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kim G

LeForce Entertainment did an outstanding job giving us the reception of our dreams for our July 29th wedding. Ed Petty was our DJ, and he was an absolute joy to work with! His wonderful personality, and calm, kind disposition makes him an exceptional DJ - not to mention his... Read More great announcing voice! Even when we arrived later than planned (because of wedding pics), Ed kept the entire night running smoothly. As bride and groom, we were able to relax, have FUN, and dance the night away! The LeForce team had the room glowing like a dream - with the amazing lighting, and our beautiful logo on the dance floor. Everything was PERFECT!!! Go with LeForce - you'll be glad you did! :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Leah E

Jeremy was the best! From the ceremony music to the party on the dance floor during the reception. He made sure everyone was dancing and everyone had great time! Thank you for helping make my wedding day perfect!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Amanda B

My husband and I could not have anticipated a better DJ than Glenn at LeForce. He had such a calm presence which made our night go so smoothly! He really ran the show, as we did not have a wedding planner. He listened to what we wanted and then made the most fun party happen!... Read More Our guests were on the dance floor until the last minute. We had so much fun and know that our guests did too. I cannot recommend Glenn enough or say enough great things!! Thank you Glenn!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Loren H

Adante was a magnificent DJ! He was very professional and played wonderful dance music. He made our day very personal to him, and that's what really sets him apart. The planning process was easy because of the music surveys they had us fill out. It was even fun!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Leah W

We had a great experience working with LeForce. They have lots of options so that you can find someone in your price range. And their online tool made choosing music and communicating the schedule super easy. Matt was our DJ and he was awesome! He was communicative before the... Read More wedding, had great suggestions, and kept the energy up throughout the night. We had so many guests tell us how much fun our wedding was and we owe a lot of that to Matt!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Shannon G

Dominic Nagella was AMAZING!! The DJ that we had originally booked cancelled on us last minute and we were so incredibly lucky that Dominica was available. He came highly recommended from our wedding planner. He killed it. He had the whole room dancing all night. He expertly... Read More timed the transitions between our different requested songs. He helped the whole evening flow perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sydney R

Joshe Goode, with LeForce entertainment, was AMAZING! In a group full of non-dancers, he had EVERYONE on the dance floor all night long! Not only did he MC our reception, but he also played the music for the ceremony and did such a beautiful job! He faded the music in and out at... Read More the perfect time, and everything just flowed so beautifully! Also, he's just an all around great and funny guy! Like, you'll want to be his best friend :) I would recommend Josh to any future bride, because he is just so worth it. The DJ is such an important part of bringing everyone together and making sure the party is going strong, and he mastered that!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jessica K

Josh was AMAZING!! From our very first meeting we loved Josh's style and sense of creativity! He incorporated things we loved into the wedding music and also incorporated his creative touches making it so very wonderful. He was extremely flexible throughout the process and day... Read More and even when our guests were chanting one more song he obliged. He kept the party going and also took our suggestions, and he did a great job playing on aucostic guitar. The private last dance he suggested was one of our more memorable moments and we are so glad that we did this!! Thanks LeForce Entertainment and Josh for a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tara A

Nate was beyond incredible! He traveled to our destination wedding and made every detail of our reception fun and organized. The planning process was so easy and communication was so responsive. If you want a DJ that not only creates a non stop fun party but also keeps the whole... Read More reception on track and organized than Nate is your guy!!