Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX (214) 302-8564

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Brittany E

We had LB as our DJ on 6/10/17 for our wedding reception. Not being in town, we were looking for someone that had great reviews that was reasonable in price. There were only a few things that got missed during our day that made me not SUPER impressed but overall was satisfied... Read More with the result. I would consider hiring LeForce again and would recommend them as an option for friends/family in the future.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Calvin S

My wife is an all-star and booked the entertainment for our wedding, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Needless to say, she made the right selection. I couldn't have been more pleased with the professionalism provided by Adam with LeForce Entertainment! My wedding day was... Read More the best day of my life, and I credit a large portion of the wedding day success to Adam and the excellent service he provided!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Chandler F

We just had Jake Hans DJ our wedding and he was fabulous! It down-poured all day, and with every changed decision - he was 2 steps ahead and ready to roll! Our big request was for our guests to have a blast and our dance floor to stay full. He did exactly that! I am convinced... Read More that we could have partied for hours longer if the venue had allowed it! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Gregory P

Josh Goode was an incredible DJ! Josh had the dance floor moving all night long. Since Josh is a musician, he really understood the timing of important moments. Josh was very personable and worked with us to create a wonderful unique experience. Josh was able to create a... Read More great flow of the evening and I would highly recommend him to anyone! Also shout out to Jake Hans and Sarah Twedle for all of their help as well.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Eleanor P

The entire team at Le Force is an absolute dream to work with!! There are not enough good words to say about them! But the star the operation, Nate Nelson, really captured our hearts! Not only does he made the entire process easy but he takes the time to get to know you to... Read More really understand what you are looking for and provide everything you could ever dream of! He was always easy to get in touch with and helped calm my nerves. Together thing my planner and venue coordinator, Nate truly lead the reception and I must say is was better than anything I had dreamed of! He was fun and so very kind. We had a great time talking about our mutual love of sports! I cannot recommend Le Force and especially Nate Nelson enough!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Natalie P

Matt Murtha was a FANTASTIC DJ! We loved working with him and he was so understanding and accommodating. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Matt and LeForce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Cathey G

Glenn was recommended extremely highly and he lived up to that. He kept the party going. Le Force is very professional and it makes the planning very easy.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Janelle D

We used Ed Petty as our DJ and wow! Can't say enough good things about Ed! He kept the dance floor going even when we were not there. The Photobooth was a big hit that all our guest loved. LeForce is hands down the best DJ Company around!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Sarah E

Wow LeForce entertainment blew us away. We had Adam Morgan as our DJ and he beyond exceeded any expectations I had as a bride! He is engaging and fun and really did give us the best night of our lives. Adam has a way about him that engages the audience and fosters a welcoming... Read More and fun environment for everyone at the wedding. He is so kind and went above and beyond to ensure he did a good job. He kept everything on schedule and allowed me and my husband to just enjoy our night. HIGHLY recommend him!! I really can't say enough good things about him.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kallee S

LeForce was incredible and Matt could not have been a better choice for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Hillary H

Adante Mayo (AKA Dak Prescott of DJs) is AMAZING! I want to first shout out to LeForce for being so professional, easy to work with and for helping us end up with the absolute best DJ! He kept the party going, played all of our selections flawlessly, was never corny or cheesy,... Read More made us feel comfortable, worked well with all of our other vendors and was just amazing. Our wedding was the best party of my life and that is hugely due to Adante Mayo. I would recommend him a million times although I will be jealous when he makes other people's weddings as badass as ours was! Pick him.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jessica S

BEST. DJ. EVER. could easily be said for Pierre Amador! We danced all night and are still hearing how much fun everyone had at our wedding a month later. One of the things that impressed us the most about Pierre happened at the end of the night when mostly everyone had left with... Read More just a few of us hanging around. He took advantage of the moment and played our first dance song again. It was the perfect ending to a perfect night. It was an overall pleasure working with Pierre and the LeForce team!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Brooklyn S

JAKE HANS is THE DJ for anyone who wants a funny, professional, easy-going, personable, responsible, and comforting DJ. He was by far my favorite vendor that we used! When people ask advice on who to use for their wedding, Jake Hans is the first name I give! He was worth every... Read More penny. I'm pretty sure he was born to DJ weddings!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Madison (

LeForce Entertainment made my wedding the most perfect day! Jake Hans was extremely easy to work with and had great tips for us as we planned. He helped execute the reception flawlessly and without any hiccups - and it was FUN! He helped us with ceremony sound as well, and... Read More everything went perfectly. We met with Jake 2 weeks before the wedding and made a detailed timeline for the day-of, and that helped us to all be on the same page! The reception music was perfect, he chose every song perfectly and each transition was perfect. The reception was the best dance party and I am forever thankful for LeForce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Ellen N

We had Jake Hans for our special day and he did such an amazing job! We were worry that our guests were not much of the dancing type but Jake kept people on the dance floor until the very end. He was fun and energetic. Everyone commented on how great the music and lighting were.... Read More We would definitely recommend him for any wedding or event that may require a DJ. Awesome job! Thanks Jake!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Emily P

LB Moore was amazing. The ceremony was flawless. He was able to effortlessly combine our love of Texas country with more popular music so that everyone had a great time on the dance floor at the reception. Thank you LB!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Michelle M

I told myself after our wedding was over I was going to write a review on all of our vendors because I used these websites so much. If you are looking for DJ, look no further than LeForce Entertainment. I think the second best thing about our wedding, next to finding my... Read More perfect groom, was choosing LeForce and in particular our DJ, Adam. I think we were meant to meet Adam actually, as he was the first person we saw when we went in to tour the venue that ultimately ended up being our wedding venue. He was there setting up for a wedding that night and introduced himself. If you want someone who is professional, dedicated, and will give your reception that added something special you need to choose him and LeForce. Our guests have been commenting non stop about our reception and how fantastic our DJ was!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Jonathan B

Adante was the BEST DJ we could have ever imagined for our wedding! We used him because we heard him at a friends wedding and knew when it was our turn, we had to have him. Our guests asked about him during the reception and we have had multiple people ask about him afterwards... Read More as well! He is so wonderful to work with and truly made me feel at ease the entire night. He kept the mood and party rolling and did an amazing job. 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Charis S

I highly recommend LeForce! My whole experience working with them could not have been better. They were incredibly responsive and were very quick to answer all of my hundreds of questions. I was very grateful for their timely responses, having had difficulty getting in touch... Read More with a couple of our other vendors. Dylan Topliff was our DJ and we had a fantastic experience with him as well! He was very easy to talk to and helped us figure out exactly what music we wanted both for dancing and for other things that we hadn't thought about (like during dinner or while cutting the cake). He was very professional but also laid back and very easy to work with. He knew exactly when and how to direct guests for the next thing on the schedule. He did a great job with introductions, directing guests in an orderly fashion for the buffet, and making sure everything proceeded smoothly. The night was flawless and I really believe that was in huge part due to Dylan because he did such a great job leading the reception. He also provided ceremony music for our prelude and recessional in which we chose to use recorded music rather than our live guitarist. I heard a lot of compliments about Dylan after the wedding, so he must have impressed the guests too! Would highly recommend LeForce, and would highly recommend Dylan if you choose LeForce!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kim R

Jake Hans is AMAZING!!! He really knows how to get a party going, and was so nice and patient and easy to work with! His assistant was also amazing! All of our guests had a blast and came up to us and said they both did such a great job at our wedding and really looked like they... Read More were having fun with us (rather than just working and doing a job). In the planning process, Jake was so patient and helpful and really listened to us to perfectly capture the idea of what we were going for. He gave great recommendations to help me choose songs for the important moments, and even made custom edits of our first dance song and parents songs to shorten the songs, but keep our favorite parts. He was very organized and professional, but so fun at the same time! I knew I could completely trust him to handle everything. The ceremony music was flawless and unique, and the reception was the BEST! The dance floor was full and everybody (young & old) was out there having a good time! I cannot thank Jake enough for doing such a good job at our wedding! He definitely exceeded all of our expectations!!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Brenna B

I'm so happy about working with LeForce, we had Adam for our Engagement Party and we wanted him for our Wedding as well! He went above and beyond to help make our day so perfect! Thank you LeForce and Adam!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Luanne C

Adam Morgan, DJ with LeForce Entertainment was absolutely amazing. Our daughter's wedding reception was seamless and everyone had a fantastic night. Thanks to Adam's expertise and great personality, the night went off without a hitch! Adam Morgan is truly THE BEST DJ EVER!