Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX (214) 302-8564

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jessica K

Josh was AMAZING!! From our very first meeting we loved Josh's style and sense of creativity! He incorporated things we loved into the wedding music and also incorporated his creative touches making it so very wonderful. He was extremely flexible throughout the process and day... Read More and even when our guests were chanting one more song he obliged. He kept the party going and also took our suggestions, and he did a great job playing on aucostic guitar. The private last dance he suggested was one of our more memorable moments and we are so glad that we did this!! Thanks LeForce Entertainment and Josh for a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tara A

Nate was beyond incredible! He traveled to our destination wedding and made every detail of our reception fun and organized. The planning process was so easy and communication was so responsive. If you want a DJ that not only creates a non stop fun party but also keeps the whole... Read More reception on track and organized than Nate is your guy!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Dana G

We used them for our wedding and JOSH GOODE was the best!!! Our wedding was a blast and we never stopped dancing! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Paige E

For our wedding, DJ Dominic Nagella from LeForce was absolutely incredible. When we had our initial meeting with him prior to the wedding, we told him that we didn't have an exact playlist in mind. We didn't want to stress over what exactly would be played, we just wanted him to... Read More play music that would be enjoyed by people all ages. And with that small piece of direction, he executed our vision flawlessly. He played songs from all types of styles, decades and genres that brought everyone to the dance floor! He really knew how to get the party started, how to keep it going and how to end it with a bang! He was also a fantastic MC! He was never too intrusive and never tried to steal the spotlight, but acted professionally and directed the evening seamlessly. DJ Dominic was respectful, kind, gracious and caring. He really listened to what we wanted and did hat he could to ensure that our evening was perfect. And he succeeded! He even sent us some pictures that he had snapped of myself and the groom on the dance floor that I absolutely love! If you are looking for a DJ for any occasion (especially for a wedding), I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Dom. You won't regret it :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Mallory L

I used LeForce Entertainment for my DJ on my wedding day this past weekend, and couldn't be happier with them! My DJ was Cratin Sheffield, and he was amazing. He was very responsive to my emails, answered all of my questions, and was very nice and professional throughout the... Read More entire process. I especially liked the portal that they provided me with, where I could submit "must-play songs", "play if possible songs", etc. It was a very easy and efficient way for me to communicate exactly what I was wanting on my big day. EVERYONE was on the dance floor majority of the night at the wedding - it was seriously so much fun! I have had so many people tell me how great my DJ was, and I'm so grateful that I could share my big day with Cratin and LeForce Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Shelley M

We had an amazing time at our wedding reception due mainly by the work of our DJ, Adante Mayo, and the staff of LeForce Entertainment! Adante was fully engaged with our guest but he did not once take over to become the focus of the evening. We knew when we first met Adante at... Read More our planning session he was going to be a great addition to our wedding and our wedding reception. Our photo booth was also a great addition to our reception. Our guest had a great time posing for pictures and we will have the photo memories to last a life time. Days later, we are still getting comments about how good our DJ was and how fun the photo booth was. We highly recommend Adante Mayo to be the DJ for any occasion and in addition LeForce Entertainment for your lighting, photo booth or any additional needs you may have! Steve and Shelley Mix 10-07-2017

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Stephanie R

Our DJ Dylan was amazing - kept the party going but also respected everyone and the varied ages! We appreciate all the support and easy process to assist in planning the perfect night.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Briana E

We used LeForce for our ceremony sound, wedding DJ, photobooth, and lighting. I cannot recommend them enough! They are so professional and quick to respond. They're set up so that you can tell them what you're looking for in a DJ and what your budget range is. They come back... Read More with a list of DJs that fit what you're looking for. LB was our DJ and he was great throughout the planning process! We just wanted to the reception to be fun and left it up to LB to choose the majority of the music for the night. Everyone we've talked to said they had so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Anna L

Cameron saved us. Our previous DJ had to cancel a month out due to a family emergency. Leforce worked with us to find a DJ that was available and in our budget. When we met with Cameron we knew everything would be ok. He even recommended a "faux" exit so we could get the exit... Read More pictures we wanted without having to have our photographer stay the whole time. Everyone raved about his energy and music selection.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Julia S

Josh Goode from LeForce Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic. The dance floor was packed from moment it opened up all the way to the end of the evening. It was a perfect night. He was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kayla R

Adante Mayo with LeForce Entertainment was awesome! He was very helpful when I asked for suggestions for my "father/daughter" dance since mine was a little out of the ordinary. He was patient when I took forever to decide on certain songs for certain parts of the ceremony and... Read More reception (some until the last few days before the wedding). He played all of the songs I wanted (and didn't play the ones I didn't want played!). He made sure everything was done the way I wanted and he did a far better job than I could have imagined. I was so impressed by him and his professionalism while also having fun doing his job. He is a wonderful dj and I absolutely recommend him! You won't regret it! :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Leah L

We used Josh Goode as our DJ and our ceremony music. Josh was great at listening to what we wanted and executed it perfectly! He played acoustic guitar during our ceremony, and everyone loved it! His dj skills were on point too! He was a great emcee! Not cheesy at all! He was... Read More exactly what we were looking for :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Marisa E

Ed was our DJ and he was FANTASTIC!!! Absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ on our wedding night. He kept the crowd going and knew all the right songs to play and when to change things up. He was so awesome. We definitely recommend LEforce DJ Service and we... Read More especially recommend you choose Ed as your DJ. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kim L

We used Josh Goode and he was awesome! He played the acoustic guitar during the ceremony and the cocktail hour and DJ'd during the reception which is exactly what we were looking for. Josh did an excellent job at both and we received so many complements on his playing.... Read More LeForce really came through for us!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Arianna R

I do not have one single negative comment about LeForce Entertainment or our DJ Nate Nelson. Our wedding this past Summer went off without a hitch. They are not only DJ's but master of ceremonies too so they are able to host your entire event apart from playing great music. They... Read More have a great software where you can add songs that you must hand and songs that you do not want played at all among other organizational forms that let's them know you're tastes and keeps them organized for the event. I thought this tool was amazing and loved using it throughout the planning process. I felt like through this I was able to convey what I wanted the event to feel like through the music we suggested. I have been to weddings where the DJ was terrible and or fell through on something and you would hear about it from different people, but we only had compliments on everything about our wedding including the music and how Nate Nelson conducted himself and the event and how he kept the event flowing and on time regardless of what occurred. So thank you Nate and thank you LeForce for everything. You cannot skimp on this part of your event so definitely hire these guys they are amazing.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 HeeJong L

Josh is the man! Thank you so much for listening to us and helping us have the best time at our reception!! I danced all night to all of my favorite songs!! Josh met with us prior to our wedding. He is so personable and so much fun to be around. We felt at ease and knew he... Read More would take care of us at the reception. He always has a smile on his face! We got the LeForce special and we are so glad that we did. From the DJ to photobooth assistant to lighting tech to Sarah and Maddie at the office, everyone had a role and fulfilled them flawlessly. We 100% recommend LeForce entertainment to any bride or for any other event. Thank you Josh aka the best DJ !!!!! Wobble baby, wobble!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Taylor P

We used LeForce for lighting at our wedding and they did such a great job! To me, lighting wasn't originally in the budget / plan, but I quickly made room for it after seeing venues with / without lighting. It really brings a room all together. I worked initially with Adam but... Read More also exchanged some emails with Adante as well. The entire team was very friendly and easy to work with. We did uplighting throughout the room, pinspotting for all floral and cake washes for the cake. Everything turned out great. We even changed colors of the room throughout the night and they executed flawlessly. LeForce was easy to work with and affordable and if you haven't thought about lighting yet, PLEASE make room for it because it completely transforms the room and makes it look so much better! Thanks LeForce for all your help!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Megan R

Adante Mayo is the BEST! The thing we cared about most was the music at our reception and having a great DJ/emcee to keep the night going. It's been almost a month and people are STILL talking about how much fun our wedding was. Adante played all of our "must play songs" but... Read More made sure to read the crowd and keep the dance floor going strong. He's super talented and mixed from song-to-song seamlessly. He was very prompt in returning emails, patiently answered all of my questions and had lots of helpful suggestions along the way. We can't say enough - he made the night perfect! One of the best decisions we made, definitely recommend to go with Adante!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Magan M

We had the privilege of having David Webb as our wedding DJ. Not only doe she do a fantastic job of balancing humor/MC but staying on target for the type of vibe the couple wants. He is great at sticking to the requests and songs the bride and groom want to hear and keeps the... Read More party going! He is great at communication response time and professionalism. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 David H

Matt Murtha was our DJ at Sixty Five Hundred in Dallas this past weekend. He did a great job with everything. He made sure to pronounce everyone's names correctly, kept the flow of the night perfect, played all the right songs, and was very friendly.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Rylee H

I knew going into my wedding planning process that my vendor choice for DJ/MC would be near the top of my list in terms of importance. I also knew exactly who I wanted, as I work at a wedding venue and have seen countless vendors in all catergories. I knew for DJ/MC I needed... Read More Cratin Sheffield with LeForce Entertainment and in hiring him, I made one of the very best decisions throughout my entire planning experience. My fiance is Hispanic and I knew we would want all kinds of genres of music played at our wedding. I also knew we wanted someone who would captivate my audience from the get go and keep them involved and entertained all night. This is exactly what we got with Cratin. He listened to every request we had and executed the event flawlessly. He played songs that appealed to every last guest we had in attendance. We could not be more happy with his services. Our wedding ceremony and reception flowed smoothly from start to finish and we owe this to Cratin Sheffield. Cratin, thank you for making our wedding day even more perfect than we had been dreaming of! You are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Christian M

We used Cameron Harris for our DJ on 8/4/17. We thought he was awesome! He did a great job keeping the crowd on the dance floor and playing a great mix of music just like I hoped for. He did great with announcing what was coming up next and working with our coordinator to keep... Read More us on track. Working with the company was super easy as well. I would definitely recommend Le Force and Cameron for any one looking for a DJ!