Modern DJs for Modern Brides

Modern DJs for Modern Brides. LeForce Entertainment is a turn-key event firm that is based in Dallas, TX. LeForce offers an exclusive boutique-influenced DJ service that uses a completely modern approach to create unique events.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1170 Quaker Street, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Christina C

We utilized Nate Nelson as our DJ and he was exceptional at our wedding. My husband’s coworker, who used him for his wedding and said he did a great job, referred him to us. Just about everyone, was dancing and had a blast. I highly recommend LeForce & Nate on a few major... Read More points. 1) Budget/Financial Priorities: While the DJs at LeForce are not the absolute cheapest around, they are able to accommodate a good range of budgets. Nate was a little above average on the cost because of his extensive experience but he was well worth it. When we contacted LeForce they also provided us with a list and cost of other DJ’s that were available on our date if we wanted a less expensive option. However we knew a good DJ was a must and can really bring a lot of energy to a party so we made room for a good one in our budget and were happy to have Nate. 2) Professionalism: Everyone I came into contact with at LeForce was professional and quick to respond to any inquiry or question I had, especially Nate. Nate always showed up on time (I’m a stickler about such things) and was easy to work with. It is clear that they are on top of their game and care about their reputation because everyone seems to work as a team to get the job done right. They are highly respected and frequently utilized by the venue we choose for their quarterly food tastings. In fact my wedding coordinator at the venue was also using Nate for her Wedding a couple of months later so I knew I was getting a good DJ. Also, they use technology to make the planning and payment process easy. 3) Talent: As I said before, Nate was awesome. My husband and I have very similar musical tastes and he quickly got a sense of our style. I was a little concerned about whether my family would do much dancing but Nate got everyone out onto the floor. There were no awkward transitions or lulls and it was a party all night long through the last song that had everyone on the floor before our big send off. Everyone at our wedding genuinely had a good time and complimented us on how much fun it was.

Jake Hans was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah W

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I consistently keep hearing from all of our guests what a great party it was. That is in no small part thanks to Jake at LeForce! He ran the show without anyone knowing my husband was sick before the reception started. He kept the music going... Read More all night - fading out one song before people had time to get bored with it. He was just the right balance of an MC for the night and just letting the party happen. Our whole experience with LeForce was awesome - I would recommend Jake to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

michael vieira was great!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 melissa c

our dj was perfect! we mainly wanted a dj to keep us on time and make sure we were able to get in everything we wanted to do. he was great at reading the crowd, played a great mix so everyone enjoyed it, and always sought both us and the photographer out to make sure we were... Read More ready to do the cake cutting, dance, etc. he was able to adjust on the fly if we changed our minds and decided to do or not to do something we had previously discussed. our wedding was loads of fun thanks to him!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Margaret P

LeForce was amazing! We hired Matt to DJ for our wedding and it was perfect! Everyone commented about how great the music was and when it was time to dance they were all on the dance floor. Thank you for making our night so perfect!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Emily H

Ryan was a great DJ for our cocktail hour and wedding reception! He played a variety of music that all of my guests enjoyed and ran the order of events (introductions, toasts, first dances, cake cutting, etc) very smoothly. Ryan is a very easy guy to work with and was very... Read More attentive to what my fiance and I wanted! LeForce Entertainment also uses a great online tool to keep "must play" music and special dances organized. It was very easy to me to choose what I wanted and did not want played during special times of the reception. I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Mariah B

Jake Hans is phenomenal! We planned our wedding from out of state and Le Force was clear, professional, and extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding process. Their forms are very straightforward and take all of the guesswork out of planning! It was super helpful to be... Read More able to request specific songs to be played since my family has a unique taste in Caribbean music. Jake was super easy going and full of energy and ideas to make our day perfect. He walked us through the entire process and made it feel like a breeze! At the wedding Jake was a joy to be around and really got the party going flawlessly. His taste in music is incredible and he really takes the time to research your taste to make sure the dance floor is HOT!

We love Matt Murtha!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Courtney

Matt from LeForce did such an amazing job! He was very prepared and did fantastic on the playlist. I even had a special request for the cake cutting and he didn't miss a beat! Matt has such a great stage presence and really knew how to read the crowd! I will suggest LeForce... Read More and Matt to anyone in need of a DJ and can't wait to use them again in the future!!

Worst thing about the wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Tea M

I planned everything about my wedding from out of state, so I wasn't able to meet a lot of my vendors before signing with them. This is the only one I really regret. I only got to speak to him once about 2 weeks before the event, though he was under the impression we'd spoken... Read More before. To make a long story short, our DJ played the wrong version of my processional song, ruining my walk down the aisle that I'd been dreaming about for years. He played music during cocktail hour that was nothing like what I'd asked for. I got to go to it, so I know. For dinner, he played nothing like what I had asked for. I requested string instrumentals, and got the soundtrack to an Italian restaurant from the 70s. He completely ignored that part of the planning form. I didn't get my father daughter dance. It took my photographer, my coordinator and finally my husband to straighten the music out. When my husband spoke to him, he was very defensive and a little aggressive. For the last 2 hours of the reception, the music was what I had asked for. It's too bad I'd paid for the whole ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner before that. I emailed the sales office about this, and was offered a small refund. I don't think the refund offered was nearly enough for having almost ruined my wedding for me. Would definitely never, ever recommend.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

LeForce - specifically DJ Greg Anderson - provided outstanding service. We were in good hands from the first conversation until the last dance. Greg was professional, accessible and creative and his playlist kept our guests dancing all night. I highly recommend Greg and his... Read More team from LeForce.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Mandy V

Dylan Topliff was excellent! We had so many compliments about how great he was for both our ceremony and reception! Throughout the planning process, he was responsive and easy to communicate with. He stuck to our song lists and timeline to a T. We did a newlywed game, which he... Read More wasn't familiar with, but it was flawless! You can tell Dylan loves what he does - thank you for helping create such a FUN environment for our guests!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Jessie A

LeForce was amazing through the entire planning process and on our actual wedding day! From the first contact with LeForce (via online chat) to our first meeting, all the way to our final meeting before the wedding the entire LeForce team was very helpful and responsive to every... Read More silly question I had. The online planning forms & song request program made it super easy to make sure that we were all on the same page before the big day. Nate Nelson was our wedding DJ, and he is the BEST! He helped reassure me of his ability to throw a party, and reassured my husband of their mutual love for sports & 90's rap. At our wedding, Nate made some awesome game-time decisions and kept the party going with perfectly timed songs! The majority of our guests were there through the end of the reception and the dance floor was full! The lighting and his entire set-up was fantastic - not too distracting, but transformed the room into a great party. I would 100% recommend LeForce and especially Nate to anyone who wants to have the most fun party of their life on the best night of their life!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Lauren P

We saw Dylan at a friend's wedding and had to have him do ours. He was great! He kept the party going so well we didn't even realize how long we had been dancing until he said it's time for the last dance. Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Kate D

Jake Hans from LeForce Entertainment was the DJ we picked to run everything for our ceremony and our reception. He was absolutely phenomenal. He was extremely professional leading up to the wedding date and we were completely trusting of him because they kept in communication... Read More and were extremely clear about how the night would look. The forms to fill out for the song preferences and selections for the reception were great and allowed us to pick exactly what we wanted to be played. Jake did a great job as an MC and kept the reception moving while remaining very professional. My wife was concerned about the lighting being cheesy but when we walked into the reception we were both blown away by how amazing it looked. When it came to party time on the dance floor Jake continued to impress us. The songs were perfect for the audience and it was an absolute blast. I would recommend LeForce to anyone who is getting married! They are fantastic at what they do and they will allow you to completely relax and not worry about anything related to the music or lighting for the night. Now I just wish we could go back and relive the entire day ;)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Courtney K

Talk about a party! Glenn was on-the-ball all night. Our friends and family danced for hours. There was never a lull of any kind. The night was seamless thanks to Glenn and his MC/DJ skills. Will definitely recommend to all my friends for their own events. Lots of attention to... Read More detail and pre-wedding prep.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelsie I

EXCELLENT! Adam was fantastic! My husband and I filled in our favorite music, but Adam really helped us to put it all together and help direct our musical tastes and ideas into a rocking party!!! I had SO many people come up to me after the wedding and say what a fun time... Read More they had. Adam did an excellent job reading the mood of the party, and helping to keep the whole evening on schedule.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Corinne P

Dominic was our DJ and we cannot say enough great things. My one concern was no one would dance but he got everyone out of their chairs and on the dance floor. He took the time to sit with us and really talk about what we wanted and how to set the tone for the evening. I had... Read More several ideas already in mind with playlists already made. Dominic was open to using all of my suggestions and contributed great ideas as well. He made everything so easy and I highly recommend LeForce & Dominic!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Having never planned and pulled off a wedding, I was under the assumption that on the big day, there would be some minor things that would go wrong, and if we could manage to avoid any major slip-ups, we could call the wedding a success. Enter Nate Nelson. A quick Google... Read More search led us to LeForce Entertainment early on, and from the beginning, we were impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. I thought I knew what was involved in being a DJ, but I was drastically underestimating their responsibility. In fact, I think DJ is too narrow a term to use for what Nate did for us... MC (master of ceremonies) would be a far more appropriate term. Anyway, back to the wedding day. Nate was there a couple of hours early, communicating with all the different vendors on our behalf. When the ceremony was done and we entered the reception hall, we were amazed at how seamlessly everything had come together. Nate had our evening planned down to the minute, and amazingly, we were able to stay on schedule! We had a fairly diverse crowd musically, and Nate's musical choices kept everyone happy and dancing. In case you can't tell, I recommend LeForce Entertainment and specifically Nate Nelson without reservation. All of our vendors were spectacular, and Nate put the cherry on top of the entire evening for us.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Dylan G

How do you describe incredible? I had the fortune of having Nate Nelson on the mixer/mic and Jake Hans as a lighting guru and my reception was in fact incredible. I actually work as a wedding coordinator at the venue I got married/had my reception at, so it was really... Read More important to me to not feel like I was working and differentiate the space to make it our own without covering up the venue's natural beauty. LeForce helped us exceed at this tenfold. The most prominent differentiation was Nate & Jake's suggestion to have pipe and drape along an air wall behind the DJ booth. It truly made the space feel even classier and created a unique backdrop for our toast and dance photos. This paired with the uplighting, wall splash and personalized monogram made for an amazing start to an incredible atmosphere. Along with uplighting throughout the ballroom space, Jake also used pin spots to draw attention to our beautiful centerpieces as well as an enhancement to the patio area that tends to shrink in the background during events. The transformation, while great, was also subtle enough to keep the genuine flair of the ballroom space alive. Oh, and get the L.O.V.E. letters, they are my favorite! While the ballroom transformation is certainly a prominent memory I have for our wedding day, we all know why you book LeForce Entertainment for your wedding...the smooth talking, dance floor packing, mixing ninja, party machine DJs! And of course Nate did not disappoint. I have had the pleasure of working with Nate for a few years now and have been impressed by his microphone swagger since day one. He's engaging to the guests and personalizes every moment. It might sound silly, but we were absolutely stuck on the song that our dog-children should walk down the aisle to and 'who let the dogs out' just wasn't going to cut it for me. I pitched the problem to Nate to reach into his vast bank of music and he came up with 'You Got a Friend in Me' as their entrance song and it was A-dorable! Another thing to note about LeForce Entertainment is their super savvy website with all the fixins to create the wedding atmosphere of your dreams. You can create your timeline, detail all the special notes and inform them of any quirks for the day (got a crazy aunt betsy that loves the microphone? let 'em know!) and best yet they have a HUGE assortment of music to choose from. It became a personal game for myself to come up with songs that weren't already in the database and I rarely succeeded. If they didn't already own a song, they simply added it to their stock. Needless to say that I'm absolutely stoked with our decision to make LeForce Entertainment a big part of our day. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event entertainment needs. Thank you, Nate & Jake and ALL of the guys at LeForce Entertainment for making our day such a memorable one!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Danielle S

Our guests could not speak more highly of our DJ Glenn Roush! Working with LeForce Entertainment was one of the easiest parts of our wedding planning process! Glenn was extremely accessible and very accommodating to our busy schedules. The planning process was so simple and... Read More stress free. We loved the way the plans were laid out online for how to organize our music for the ceremony/reception. We really appreciated how flexible Glenn was with our very odd requests like dancing before dinner started! As if all that wasn't enough, the music was FANTASTIC! Everyone at the wedding danced the entire night. DJ Glenn Roush did an unbelievable job of reading the energy of the crowd (and age range). I highly recommend using this service for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Katie B

Matt Murtha was our wedding DJ and handled all of the uplighting/cafe string lights at our reception. He was extremely helpful especially at the first meeting, walking us through the whole process and answering all of our questions. He was quick to respond to emails and made... Read More sure we had the exact versions of the songs we wanted. He was awesome, kept the party going and people out on the dance floor. Thanks again, Matt! We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a fun and professional DJ

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Words cannot express the amazing job Jake did. Every guest we have seen since the wedding complimented us on our DJ. Jake went above and beyond and our wedding could not have been smoother because of him. We gave Jake little guidance and trusted him as the professional, and he... Read More NAILED it!!!! I would recommend Jake to anyone for weddings, parties and all your music needs. He was proactive leading up to the wedding and just went above and beyond our expectations. I hope Jake is around when we renew our vows. Thank you to Leforce for letting Jake be our DJ.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Our experience with Nate was better than anything we could have hoped for! He was able to capture our vision and helped guide our night in the most perfect of ways. We cannot say enough great things about him and his services! Seriously, if you want to have a stress free and... Read More amazingly fun wedding and reception- Nate is your guy!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jackie S

We used Jake from LeForce for our wedding and he was fantastic! He was so easy to work with and really made sure he made the night exactly what we wanted. The reception was amazing, thanks in many parts because of Jake. Everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire night and had... Read More a great time. I've even had a friend at the wedding ask for information on our DJ because she enjoyed him so much and wants to possibly use him for her wedding. Go with Leforce and Jake, you won't be disappointed!

Katelynn is the best!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Daniel B

If you guys are looking for hands down the best DJ in DFW for your wedding, look no further than LeForce entertainment. Katelynn was warm, fun and welcoming from the first moment we met her. She guided us through the entire song selection process from start to finish. Her... Read More suggestions were awesome and in particular, she suggested "Don't Stop Me Now" as our final sing-along song at the end of the night and it's still the part that most of our guests have told me they enjoyed the most out of the night. Sound quality was superb and their flexibility towards acquiring the music you want is tremendous. I can't put a price on Katelynn being able to play my wife's favorite song at just the right time of the night, but that's exactly what you get with LeForce, flawless service and one hell of a DJ. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Tracy W

Jake Hans was awesome!!! We could not be happier about our reception. It was so much fun, and guest continue to comment about how much fun it was. The dance floor stayed full the whole night, and no one wanted to leave!!! Jake was very easy to work with and made the planning... Read More process completely stress free. I highly recommend Jake to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.