Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2100 W Mississippi Ave #200, Denver, CO (303) 455-1234

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Lauren G

We had the best experience with Lehrer’s and are so happy we chose them to do our flowers! Tracy was wonderful to work with and really captured my vision - the flowers turned out perfect and were exactly what I wanted. I am still getting compliments from friends and family about... Read More how gorgeous the flowers were!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kari K

Tracy and her team delivered the most breathtakingly beautiful flowers I've ever seen. I'm getting messages and texts asking about the flowers. From my gorgeous bouquet to the arbor to the centerpieces to the smaller details - everything was beyond what I could have dreamed.... Read More I'll admit, I was not the bride with a vision. I didn't come in and say, "I MUST HAVE this this or this." I said, I want something seasonal and gorgeous. I wanted people to have fun looking at the flowers, and I relied upon those flowers to set the aesthetic theme of the wedding. Wow, did they. Just gorgeous. Working with Tracy was amazing. She was quick to email, and called us back fast. We made a couple of changes to our order over time, but she rolled with it and created happy and stunning arrangements at every turn. There's some comfort in working with a company with a name you know, like Lehrer's. I know what you might be thinking - that you'll get generic flowers like from the grocery store and that the big company can't deliver some of those boutique designs that you see on Pinterest. You're WRONG. Tracy is an artist, and working with Lehrer's network keeps the pricing down and ensures that you're not going to be left hanging should anything happen to her or her staff. You're dealing with professionals who have the time and resources to give you that personalized look without the insane boutique pricing. Proceed with confidence, Brides! These guys are the best.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Cindy D

Loved working with Tracy! She was very responsive and flexible with planning (I changed my mind on multiple occasions and she was always very patient!). I loved how our bouquets came out and I really don't think I could've had anything better for the price! The only downside... Read More was that we didn't end up using 2 of the beautiful boutonnières but that was because I forgot to hand them out so definitely not her fault at all! I would definitely recommend her services for weddings/bouquets!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Jolene W

Tracy was the perfect florist for us. We initially had no idea what we wanted the flowers to look like and Tracy not only helped us develop a vision for it, but made the experience fun! We gave her a lot of freedom and she met our very vague idea of what we wanted with more than... Read More we could have imagined. She created both bridal bouquets with the same flowers but in different arrangements to fit each of our personalities. The bridesmaids flowers were the perfect pop of color in contrast to their grey dresses and the arbor pieces were perfect for an outdoor wedding. I cannot rave enough about how happy we were with the flowers and more so with Tracy!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Caitlin P

Lehrer's did such an amazing job making our wedding vision come to life. Tracy really went above and beyond in decorating our venue to match our garden theme and she made the day so special for us. We received so many compliments from our guests on the beautiful work that... Read More Lehrer's did. Tracy was also easy to work with and one of our favorite vendors throughout the planning process. We could not have asked for more and we would highly recommend Lehrer's to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kuincey W

Tracy at Lehrer's was awesome! She was our second stop when looking for a florist for our wedding. The first place we checked out was a very reputable place; however, we did not get that experience so we went to Lehrer's and Tracy was perfect. She put some flowers together so we... Read More could see how they worked together. Very knowledgeable and talented. The day of our wedding the flowers were perfect!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Emily P

We worked with Tracy for our wedding flowers. She did such a great job making my vision come to life. She had so many creative ideas that turned out beautiful. She did a great job setting up our wedding flowers and made the wedding space so beautiful! She was easy to work with... Read More and met with us multiple times to make sure that everything turned out just the way we wanted.

Reviewed on 1/24/2016

5.0 star rating 1/24/16 Tracy Goodman was AMAZING! I explained the colors, textures and vibe I was going for in my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groom and father's flowers, centerpieces and our chuppah, and she went above and beyond to deliver... Read More the most beautiful flowers and greens. I was lucky enough to walk into Lehrer's while she was working a few months before our wedding (which was on 12/5/15), chatted with her for a bit then we sat down for about an hour and she took all the floral work off my plate. She communicates extremely well (enough to keep you totally informed and be helpful, but not over the top), she's efficient, quick, easy, creative, super experienced and knowledgeable, gives great advice if you want it, and all around a joy to work with and I didn't have to manage her at all whatsoever, I really couldn't have had a better experience! Tracy and I even took some pictures together on the day of my wedding, I was really touched at the attention and dependability she offered me! I look forward to working with her in the future whenever the need arises!

Good place for wholesale flowers

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Misha H

I had decided to do my own flowers for my wedding, and ideas and photos of what I wanted, but had a difficult time trying to figure out what, and how much of everything, I would need. I spent a good deal of time trying to figure this out on my own, but finally made and... Read More appointment with Lehrer's wedding coordinator/planner, Kathy, who looked at my photos and walked me through everything in about 30 minutes. Had I known, I would have done that much sooner! And I spent less than what I had estimated on my own. When you walk into the building, it can be difficult to find someone to help you since the staff don't always pay much attention to customers, but working with Kathy was great and she is very helpful. I ordered mini cymbidium orchids, which where less expensive than they would have been at an online wholesaler, and these were absolutely gorgeous. I also ordered various roses, which were of okay quality (some had stems that were not very firm). It looked like Kathy threw in a little greenery for me at no extra cost though, so that was a nice touch!

Lehrer's Florist

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Sandy F

Great value! We decided to make most of our own flowers. So we ordered wholesale flowers from here, and the day before the wedding they let us come in and use a table to put everything together. Then they stored and delivered to the venue the next day. The flowers were fresh... Read More and looked amazing! They put together my bouquet for me which was so beautiful, and a great price! We were also able to use a groupon which made this even more of a great value!

Wonderful flowers

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Kara G

Lehrer's is a great place to get your flowers. We did our bouquet's and corsages through them and they were gorgeous. They delivered to venue on time and the flowers were fresh. They also let us use their space to make our centerpieces. We had ordered all the flowers we would... Read More need for the centerpieces and then they allowed us to use their work table to put everything together. Then they stored the flowers in their fridge and delivered them with the rest of our order. Their prices are also very reasonable and Kathy will work with you to come up with a great floral arrangement.

call Kathy at Lehrer's!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Kate S

Kathy at Lehrer's took better care of me than I ever would have thought a florist could. She knew exactly what I was looking for (being the happy Pintrest user that I am I did have plenty of photos). She took my ideas two steps further and provided the most lovely... Read More flowers-ever! My guests were impressed, I was relieved and my budget savy husband was grateful! The quality of their work far exceeded their reasonable prices and my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone in Denver for any function that requires beautiful and creative centerpieces.

Fresh Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 LUCIANA E

My mom is into floral design so I knew from the beginning she would be making my boquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets. We were able to purchase the flowers she needed through Lehrer's in bulk and they ordered them in the exact colors we needed. They provided a space for free for... Read More my mom and those who helped her to make the bouquets. They also held them for her until the next day for the wedding so that she would not have to worry about keeping them alive.

Absolute Best Value!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Janae R

You can spend hundreds or thousands on a wedding florist. We went the DIY route. We chose Lehrer's because you can buy flowers here at wholesale prices. I spent less than $200 on all the flowers for the reception (besides my bouquet, I decided to splurge on that). We chose... Read More hydrangeas, baby's breath and some peach roses. For this price we had enough centerpiece flowers for 15 tables plus some. Besides maybe one stem, they were all in great condition. They really made the look of the reception. I would highly recommend going this route - it will save you so much money. We worked with Karen and she was very busy but extremely helpful. She knows her flowers and gave us all the right information for an outside wedding. The only reason I give a 4 star on service was because we got some attitude from one of the other employees. She was helpful but could have been nicer. Overall, I would highly recommend this vendor.

Not what I ordered

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Maddie S

I did my flowers whole sale through lehrers. I went several weeks before the wedding and picked out all the flowers I wanted. I was going to order them right then but the lady at the register told me to wait because the prices would go down. When I called to order them the... Read More prices had gone up. The day before the wedding when I went to pick them up none of the flowers looked the same and we had to re pick out all the flowers because they did not have what I had ordered.

Frustrating experience, start to finish

Reviewed on 5/12/2013 Christina K

Flowers were one of my biggest concerns, since there's no way to see them as they will be until you are ready to walk down the aisle. I met with the wedding consultant at Lehrer's for 2 hours the first time, discussing what I wanted. I sent my deposit the next day, along with a... Read More note asking her to call me when she received it. 2 weeks later, I hadn't heard anything, so I emailed her. 3 weeks after that, I still hadn't heard anything, so I called. She told me that 'her email had crashed so she didn't have any of my information to call me, and she was just getting ready to send me a letter in the mail to get back in touch.' I found this a little odd but she started asking questions about my flowers so I stopped thinking about it. Her questions were things such as "and remind me, we were going to use what color of ribbons? And we were going to use this type of flower, right?' I asked her if she had my paperwork right there and she said 'Oh no, I lost the paperwork from our first meeting and then my email crashed so I don't have any of it.' I told her I wasn't comfortable going through all the details again over the phone, so I set up another meeting with her, this time when my mom and MIL were going to be there, too. We sat down for another 2 hours and went through everything. She said she'd email me the thorough details she had written down. I got her email almost 2 weeks later and it had VERY little of the details we discussed in there. I went in a 3rd time to sit down with her and make sure we were on the same page. She told me she'd email me a copy of the order she put together based on our conversations. I never got one. I also never had another shred of communication with her before the wedding (or even after.) My friend went to go pick up the flowers on the wedding day and just as he got back, the shop called to say he 'forgot' a couple of bouquets. (Come to find out, someone else 'forgot' to get them out of the cooler to give to him. But to their credit, they sent someone over to us with the bouquets.) when my friend walked in the with the flowers, I cried, because they were not what we had spent maaaaany hours discussing. The boutonnieres were messed up, there were several dying/droopy flowers, the wrong flowers, the wrong colors...yes, they were beautiful, but no, they were not what I wanted. Again, to their credit, the owner (?) sat down with me to hear about all of this afterwards and gave me a $300 in store credit to try to make up for it. He was very nice and I appreciated the gesture, as I know he didn't have to do that.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Takiya Z

I was kind of disappointed that the flowers I ordered they didn't have for my bouquet. The flowers were kind of wilted as well.

DO NOT USE THEM!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Darcy B

We recently had Lehrer’s do the flowers for our wedding and had a very unpleasant experience. First they changed the wedding consultant we were working on us and didn’t tell us until 3 weeks before the wedding, and then they told us at this same time they might not be able to... Read More get the flowers we had ordered months before for the wedding. A week later they called (2 weeks before the wedding) and confirmed they could get the flowers we had ordered. On the wedding day however, the type of flower we ordered arrived but the colors were not even close to what we had ordered, and the other flowers we ordered were spray painted instead of natural. When I spoke to the manager after the wedding he said with certain flowers they can’t guarantee the color (which was never communicated to us when we ordered them, who would order wedding flowers if you can’t guarantee the color!!) and that they do not offer any refunds, but only store credit. Why would we want a store credit when you already messed up our wedding flowers! STAY AWAY !!

Bouquet was beautiful

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Betsy H

I would say that I was utterly disrespected at the store when I went to check out for the bulk flowers I wanted to order for table vases. My order was halted so another customer (a bigger client, I was told) could be checked out first. I was rubbed the wrong way over that deal.... Read More I had numerous calls about the notes no one took when I met with them: "What is the location we are dropping off again?" What were your colors in the bouquet?" "I lost your order, can you come in again?" **Overall, it was stressful when it didn't need to be, I will say, they came through with a great bouquet and all the bulk flowers on time...

Great flowers

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Delisa C

Excellent service and the flowers were wonderful!!

Terrible Experience

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 Becca S

I used them because they were affordable and I had a terrible experience that I am still trying to resolve. They switched my contact there 4 times (heavy turnover) and kept trying to raise the prices on me after an agreement was made. I was really concerned about the color of... Read More the coral I chose since I wanted more orange coral and not pink. The florist told me she would send me pics for my review and never did. All that to say, I got pink flowers and everything else was messed up too even though my contract was written very clearly on what I wanted. I didn't get the right flowers for my centerpieces, my bridesmaid bouquets were wrong and the pink was quite a disappointment after sending them pics of exactly what I wanted. I am still fighting with corporate to get a partial refund which they won't give me. Terrible.