We love weddings!

So glad you found us! We are a vibrant group of florists with a love for flowers and details. Leigh Florist design studio offers custom designs, event styling and rental decor. We specialize in beautiful arrangements with a boutique service. We offer a full range of rental decor as well as in house floral preservation. As your planning your event, we are here to guide you through your wedding journey. Many of our clients say that we make planning easy while offering creative ideas and sound advice. Our flowers are fresh, unique and customized to create your one of kind event. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or if you need guidance, we are here to inspire you! We invite you to visit our studio and meet our team. Contact us to start planning!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

400 Amherst Road, Audubon, NJ South Jersey, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware (856) 547-1090

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Caroline

Denise and the girls at Leigh florist are amazing! My summer time wedding ceremony and reception flowers came out beautifully; exactly how I wanted. They were worked with all of my DIY concepts as well as my budget. I plan on using them again for future special occasions and... Read More would definitely recommend them to friends/family.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Wendy L

Leigh Florist was on a preferred vendor list for my venue, and it was such a pleasure working with them for my wedding! From the very first email, Mallory was extremely professional and responsive. She answered all my questions right away and understood my sweet and romantic,... Read More garden-style theme immediately. They created a detailed design plan based on a few photos and emails, while being very considerate of my budget. On my wedding day, I was blown away by the flowers, especially the reception centerpieces and my beautiful bouquet. They truly exceeded my expectations and even added some unexpected special touches, like a handwritten note with well wishes. I received so many compliments on the day, and all the centerpieces were happily taken home by guests. Overall, I was extremely happy with Leigh Florist and would recommend them to all my family and friends.

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Victoria S

Everything from customer service to the final product, Denise and Mallory were fantastic. They listened to everything we needed and wanted, gave recommendations fitting the event and accommodated our special requests. Flowers were delivered to the church and reception hall... Read More exactly when expected, and the flowers were so fresh we're still enjoying them. Pricing was more than appropriate for what we had and for the quality of service and product. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Molly M

My sister ordered what was supposed to be a seating chart on a mirror for her 11/10 wedding. What was delivered to the venue was actually a seating chart on a chalkboard. My mom was given a 30% refund and told that they were busy.

2017-11-14T16:04:06 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry to learn of the error in your recent sign art order. Your custom sign art was created on the wrong frame, the gold chalk frame instead of the silver. Today we have extended a sincere apology to the Mother of Bride... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Justina O

I cannot say enough good things about Leigh Florist, they are the sweetest group of young women I have ever met, they were so helpful in helping us stay within our budget and giving us the elegant look we were looking for for our wedding day. Mallory, Denise and all of the other... Read More ladies we worked with were absolutely amazing every detail was more than I could ever imagine it would be! Thank you so much ladies for everything!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Elizabeth A

Quickly helped me realize my vision and stay within my budget. Didn’t try to up-sell for anything I wasn’t interested in. Thoughtful handwritten thank you. Just a solid business that caused zero stress or drama and delivered exactly what was promised. What more can you ask for... Read More of your wedding vendors?

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jacqueline P

Leigh florist was the absolute perfect florist for my dream wedding! I am not well versed in my knowledge of flower types but Denise and her team knew exactly how to bring my vision, down to every single detail, to life and I could not have been happier!! Both my guests and... Read More myself were blown away!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Danielle E

We worked with Leigh florists to create all of the bridal party flowers, centerpieces and cake flowers for our wedding it everything looked amazing! There was a little misunderstanding on both of our ends about the ribbon tied around the bouquets on the day of the wedding, but... Read More they quickly came back out to the house and fixed it to the way that I envisioned. Throughout the whole process, they were receptive to all of my ideas and inspo pictures, and collaborated with me on ways to stay within our budget. I would definitely use Leigh florist again.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Edwina M

Loved working with Denise and Elise for my daughter's wedding!! They are terrific!! Patient, kind and kept us on point with details which we needed!! They responded to all of our emails and were extremely accomodating with anything we needed!! Even bringing things back at the... Read More end of the night! Top notch service!! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Rebekah M

Denise and her team are absolutely amazing! They were so helpful as we didn't know what we wanted! The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and the signs we rented for the ceremony turned out great! would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Christina H

Leigh Florist provides exceptional service! We were so thrilled about how all of the florals turned out for our wedding day! We were so impressed with our flowers and received so many compliments. I can admit I was annoyingly particular with specific flowers and my ideas. I... Read More even changed my floor plan a few days before the wedding. Leigh Florist was very helpful and accommodating throughout all of the planning and made my design plan come together so beautifully and perfectly! All of the flowers were so beautifully put together, they really made the ballroom look wonderful. They were summery, romantic, and elegant. After shopping around, Leigh Florist's pricing was most affordable, especially for the amount and type of flowers we wanted. The team at Leigh Florist puts so much love and care into their work, you can really tell they love what they do!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jenna M

Denise and everyone at Leigh florist were absolutely amazing at helping to create the wedding of our dreams. When I first met with Denise I know they were the florist I needed to use. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted and within a short time she was able to know what... Read More would be needed to make that vision a reality. Every single detail of our wedding- from the arch during the ceremony, the centerpieces, the insanely beautiful bouquets --was just perfect. We are so happy we chose Leigh Florist for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Sherry V

I heard of Leigh Florist through a few friends and I am very happy I listened to their recommendations. Denise and her team took the few things I wanted for my wedding and ran with it to create beautiful arrangements. The flowers lasted all night long and into the next day when... Read More we brought everything home. I told my husband if he wants to buy any flowers in the future that he should go through Leigh's, versus the other options he usually uses. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a florist.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kelli D

The staff is great and very easy to talk to! The flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! We also rented this really cool board which the staff wrote our table numbers on. Our guests loved it!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Toni M

We worked with Mallory from Leigh's florist and had a fantastic experience. We initially purchased centerpieces, bouquets, bouts, the full gamut but then changed directions and decided to DIY our centerpieces and bouquets/bouts with silk flowers. We were able to keep our deposit... Read More and apply it to a flower crown and rentals - some beautiful signs and a gorgeous arch with fresh flowers attached for the ceremony. Mallory was also able to accommodate a last minute request for an additional boutonniere when we had a family member come at the last minute! Everything arrived on time, was broken down on time, and looked fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jacqueline T

I wanted to wow my guest with flowers. I paid over 4 grand for flowers. I asked for the ceremony site to have "two full, lush draping green plants placed at the top of the two pillars" I received two medium sized ferns. Like the type you get at the grocery store half price.... Read More The ferns were not in the list of flowers picked by me and the florist. The ferns, medium not lush, had leaves from other ferns placed in them to make them look fuller. I asked for a picture easel to be decorated. Cost 110 for two. I showed her a picture of a decorated one. I got one w a few swags on it. I know how much swags cost and I got maybe 25 dollars of material. I had to dress it up before the ceremony. I paid 100 dollars for them to add flowers to a table with candles on it. I might have had five flower buds on it. Totally lack luster and no wow. The owner said "it was up to design interpretation... simple but filled to value... not specificied and was left open to designers choice...". Now I emailed them a picture of a swag that was left up earlier in the week and they delivered. I asked for a full lush bouquet she delivered. She then insulted me when I said something saying I am looking to recoup my cost. My suggestion you print two pictures and make sure you are very very detailed in what you want. Or you will get the short end.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Michelle F

I was so impressed by everything that Leigh did for our wedding day. Right from the initial meeting, I knew we were in good hands. They have TONS of pictures you can look at so you can not only see work they have done, but get new ideas for your special day. I had them use my... Read More mom's wedding veil lace and tulle for the wrap around my bouquet and it was gorgeous! My flowers arrived on my wedding day and they were exactly what I had imagined. When we arrived at the reception, the centerpieces blew me away because they were so perfect! We had two arrangements in the church that people still talk about and compliment...I scooped them up before leaving for the venue and brought them with us for our sweetheart table. :-) I purchased all of my vases and lanterns that were used and Leigh did an amazing job designing the perfect centerpieces for the tables. My guests brought the centerpieces home with them and the flowers lasted more than a week! I came home from the honeymoon and my mom still had most of the arrangement displayed! They also offer bouquet preservation which I took advantage of because I was so in love with my flowers. It takes about 8 weeks for the flowers to be preserved so I'm still waiting for the final product but I know it will be gorgeous. I'm so happy I went with Leigh...I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Michelle B

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Mallory and the team at Leigh Florist went above and beyond to make sure all of my floral arrangements and vision for my centerpieces came to life in the exact way I pictured them to be! I showed them pictures for inspiration and they were... Read More spot on with what I wanted. I received numerous compliments on my flowers and everyone was raving about the centerpieces! They were so easy to work with, quick with responses to all of my questions, reasonably priced and overall were an amazing company to work with. One of the best things you can do for your wedding is to hire Leigh Florist. THEY WILL NOT DISAPPOINT! Thanks again to Mallory and her team for my beautiful flowers!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Lauren S

The entire team at Leigh Florist was absolutely incredible! From the very first contact, they were inviting and friendly, making sure my husband and I were understood in our hope for our flowers. At our first meeting, they had tons of beautiful inspiration photos from previous... Read More events (not to mention the shop is ADORABLE!). They were efficient, taking detailed notes about likes/wants as well as dislikes, and were never pushy about types of flowers to select when making suggestions. I wanted our flowers to be beautiful but didn't want to break the bank, and Leigh Florist made sure we got just that: beautiful arrangements but scaled within the price point I had in mind. Mallory, Denise, and the team were always following up and responding to my questions promptly. On the day of the wedding when the flowers arrived, I was blown away at how truly beautiful everything was! Each bouquet, arrangement, centerpiece, boutonniere was exactly how I'd imaged, but even better! We cannot recommend Leigh Florist enough, and we will absolutely be using them again for any special flower needs in the future!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jason B

With wedding planning you have to deal with many different vendors. Leigh Florist was the most responsive and professional of all the vendors we worked with. Even though we didn't have a very large flower budget, they always treated us as a priority with excellent customer... Read More service. Our flowers were beautiful too and just what we asked for! They were delightful to work with from start to finish.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Theresa C

It was a pleasure working with Denise and her team at Leigh Florist for my wedding flowers! They are passionate about their job and put many wonderful final touches on their arrangements. Day of drop-offs were made stress-free by their team. And, the bridal bouquet was... Read More particularly beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Christa T

The ladies at Leigh Florist were so pleasant and easy to work with. Our flowers arrived on time and were more beautiful than we anticipated. They worked with our budget and accommodated the changes I was giving them leading up to the event. I would DEFINITELY recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Elizabeth F

We used Leigh Florist for our wedding on April 28, 2017. Not only were the bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and centerpieces beautifully handcrafted, but they also accepted literally hundreds of decoration items I had collected and arranged them all throughout the venue... Read More perfectly. They added steampunk elements to all of the flower arrangements and set up the tables so that each was unique and interesting. They were timely and efficient and so friendly throughout the entire process. They made my wedding more beautiful and free of stress, which was most important. I would highly recommend their services for any of your floral needs!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Amanda A

We had the pleasure of working with Leigh Florist for our March 2017 wedding. To say the wedding planning process was overwhelming would be an understatement, largely because we live almost two hours away from our venue. We placed selecting a wedding florist on the... Read More backburner. Before we knew it there was a little more than a month before our wedding and we had not secured a florist. We became disheartened when we called a couple of florists and were told not only were they not available for our date but they could not recommend anyone on such short notice. However our officiant recommended that we contact Leigh Florist. From our first phone call the staff at Leigh Florist put us at ease. I had scheduled a couple of vendor visits in the area for a Friday and they were able to accommodate my schedule on short notice. I advised right from the first phone call that we only needed bouquets, boutonnieres and two floral arrangements for the altar. We never felt any pressure to order additional flowers. I met with Mallory and advised of our budget and favorite flowers. Based on my description, Mallory made our vision come to life and kept it within our budget. On the day of our wedding, the bouquets and boutonnieres were promptly delivered to our hotel before pictures. The rest of the flowers were delivered to our venue. The flowers were beautiful and were exactly what we envisioned. As a nice added touch, they sent us a thank you card both after our initial meeting and after the wedding. Looking back on the wedding, the flowers were a detail which we did not initially place much importance on but now could not have imagined our day without them. Leigh Florist was extremely easy to work with and we would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Kelly P

Leah florist was great bringing my vision to life. The arrangements looked beautiful and they captured what I wanted! I will definitely use them in the future.

Denise Herker

We are inspired by color and texture, the details of design and fashion along with nature's gifts. Our love for planning events starts with helping couples to create a custom event that is special and personal to them. Our team offers a boutique experience along with the expertise of years in the industry. It is wonderful and rewarding to work with flowers and see an event from start to finish. Plan a time to visit us and experience our flowers!