Leigh Florist

South Jersey, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware & Beyond

We love weddings!

So glad you found us! We are a vibrant group of florists with a love for flowers and details. Leigh Florist design studio offers custom designs, event styling and decor. We specialize in beautiful arrangements with a boutique service. We offer a full range of rental decor as well as in house floral preservation. As your planning your event, we are here to guide you through your wedding journey. Many of our clients say that we make planning easy while offering creative ideas and sound advice. Our flowers are fresh, unique and customized to create your one of kind event. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or if you need guidance, we are here to inspire you! We invite you to visit our studio and meet our team or phone meeting. Contact us to start planning!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

400 Amherst Road, Audubon, NJ South Jersey, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware & Beyond (856) 547-1090

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Caroline

Denise and the girls at Leigh florist are amazing! My summer time wedding ceremony and reception flowers came out beautifully; exactly how I wanted. They were worked with all of my DIY concepts as well as my budget. I plan on using them again for future special occasions and... Read More would definitely recommend them to friends/family.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Wendy L

Leigh Florist was on a preferred vendor list for my venue, and it was such a pleasure working with them for my wedding! From the very first email, Mallory was extremely professional and responsive. She answered all my questions right away and understood my sweet and romantic,... Read More garden-style theme immediately. They created a detailed design plan based on a few photos and emails, while being very considerate of my budget. On my wedding day, I was blown away by the flowers, especially the reception centerpieces and my beautiful bouquet. They truly exceeded my expectations and even added some unexpected special touches, like a handwritten note with well wishes. I received so many compliments on the day, and all the centerpieces were happily taken home by guests. Overall, I was extremely happy with Leigh Florist and would recommend them to all my family and friends.

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Victoria S

Everything from customer service to the final product, Denise and Mallory were fantastic. They listened to everything we needed and wanted, gave recommendations fitting the event and accommodated our special requests. Flowers were delivered to the church and reception hall... Read More exactly when expected, and the flowers were so fresh we're still enjoying them. Pricing was more than appropriate for what we had and for the quality of service and product. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2018 Sheryl S

Leigh Florist was a preferred vendor with our venue. I spoke with them and one other vendor and decided to go with Leigh for several reasons. Their website was clean, organized, and gave a great idea of their portfolio and what they were capable of. I reached out via their... Read More website, but did not hear from them for a while, so I had to call to set up a meeting, which wasn’t a problem. Our wedding colors were navy and gray, with white accents. As I wanted a lot of white flowers, it was important that my florist be able to deliver crisp and clean arrangements. Leigh Florist did just that! My first meeting was with Denise. Prior to the meeting, they sent a floral planning guide that I filled out and brought with me to help with the meeting. During the meeting, I showed Denise photos of what I liked and didn’t like, and we reviewed her extensive portfolio to pull additional inspiration. I left the meeting feeling great about what they could do for me. A few days after our meeting, Denise sent over a contract with entire descriptions of every floral arrangements. While a little over our budget, how confident they made me feel during the process was definitely worth the cost. The second meeting was about a month prior to the wedding and with Mallory, who reviewed all florals again. She took note of any additional details I wanted to add, and anything that needed changed. After that meeting, I had nothing more to worry about. Our personal flowers were delivered to our hotel, and the gentleman who delivered them reassured me that he was off to handle the flowers at the venue. All the flowers at the hotel were beautiful and the corsages and boutineers were labeled. The first time I saw the flowers at the venue, I was so happy with how they turned out. They were all stunning and everything I wanted. I highly recommend Leigh Florist for your wedding :)

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Melissa F

I absolutely loved working with Leigh Florist. They were able to provide beautiful flowers on my budget. They even made it a priority to get anemones, a flower that I wanted that wasn't in season. To top it off they sent me a beautiful single rose as a gift the day of the... Read More wedding, and a handwritten letter to my home a few days later. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Rita B

Leading up to our wedding, my husband and I were very inexperienced in the flower department. When a friend suggested Leigh Florist, I had to check it out and was so glad I did. I met with Elise and from the start she was able to put me at ease, having her help me with... Read More suggestions as I had absolutely no idea at first what I wanted. We looked through photobooks for their work which was super helpful in deciding what my vision for the day was. Day of, all our flowers were delivered timely to their different locations, and the set-up at the venue was just as I imagined – I couldn’t recommend these ladies enough!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Sarah F

Denise, Mallory and the whole Leigh Florist team were nothing short of amazing. I was so picky when it came to finding the right florist for the wedding and as soon as spoke with Denise, I knew they were the ones! Not only were they willing to work with my budget, they took the... Read More time to listen and really understand what I envisioned and hoped for. They also worked with me when I brought them wooden flowers to add into the centerpieces and helped calm all my fears. They were such joys to correspond with! I can't tell you how excited I was when the flowers were delivered the day of the wedding. I was in the middle of having my hair done when they arrived and nothing has ever been more suspenseful in my life like waiting to see the bouquets. When I finally did, I was speechless. They hit the nail right on the head with what I was looking for, they were absolutely stunning. The centerpieces that they made were also above and beyond what I had hoped for. Leigh Florist truly made my wedding exactly what I envisioned it to be and I couldn't have been happier to have worked with them. Thank you guys for all that you do! They are simply an amazing team and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Jennifer B

I cannot say enough about how easy it was to work with Everyone at Leigh Florist. They were so helpful and accommodating. Even when I had last minute changes to the flowers, they were open to doing whatever I wanted. And of course the flowers were Absolutely STUNNING. We got... Read More married about a month ago and I am still getting compliments on my flowers. They even dusted them to look like there had been snow on them and the morning of the wedding they wrote a handwritten note with the flowers wishing me the very best on our special day. I originally did not plan to preserve my flowers but changed my mind based on the work that they do. I have no doubts that this will also be BEAUTIFUL. Definitely recommend using Leigh Florist.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Kendyl R

The whole team at Leigh Florist did an amazing job! They were very helpful from the first meeting we had and gave many helpful suggestions. I was very unsure of what I wanted as far a centerpieces and they helped me even though I changed my mind a million times. The flowers at... Read More the wedding were absolutely gorgeous! They were able to get every single flower I wanted into my bouquet! I even had some beautiful succulents in there! They also were able to make me a flower for my hair. I wanted a flower that was very delicate and wouldn't last so they make a fake one that looked so real and even dyed it to be the right color. I would highly recommend Leigh Florist, they did an absolute amazing job!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Jenny S

All of my flowers for my Vow Renewal were absolutely beautiful!! Leigh Florist did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Jamie G

Planning for my wedding, I knew nothing about flowers. I barely had any idea what I wanted. So when I was looking for florist, I knew I needed someone creative who could help me with my vision. I found that at Leigh Florist. I was immediately impressed by their books and books... Read More of examples. Denise pulled flowers and greenery to show me. Leigh Florist also helped me put together my DIY centerpieces so I didn't have to worry about them the day of the wedding. Our flowers were the perfect touch to our snowy wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Melissa B

The team at Leigh Florist was so helpful from beginning to end and the final product was so beautiful and just overall phenomenal. I couldn’t have been happier. The are such a professional, understanding and artistic staff and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Tiffany G

Leigh Florist and the team working there are incredible. I am a super indecisive person and she picked a bouquet for myself and my girls that were absolutely stunning. Their work and flower arrangements are stunning and they were super reasonable in cost. I am excited to see... Read More what my preserved flowers will look like in 8 weeks!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Jessica D

Words cannot express how amazing Leigh Florist is. I went into the flower planning process feeling very stressed because I know nothing about flowers. With the little information I gave them, the staff at Leigh Florist was able to come up with a design plan that exactly fit... Read More was I was envisioning. They were communicative throughout, reliable, and answered every question I had. When I saw the flower arrangements they had made on the day of my wedding, I was floored. They created the most stunning bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, as well as an unbelievable floral arch that made a gorgeous backdrop for our ceremony. I would 150% recommend this vendor, they are truly amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Jennifer M

The ladies at Leigh Florist are the best! Totally understood my vision and delivered flawlessly. Extremely responsive, thoughtful and flexible. Our flowers and ceremony extras were absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Molly M

My sister ordered what was supposed to be a seating chart on a mirror for her 11/10 wedding. What was delivered to the venue was actually a seating chart on a chalkboard. My mom was given a 30% refund and told that they were busy.

2017-11-14T16:04:06 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry to learn of the error in your recent sign art order. Your custom sign art was created on the wrong frame, the gold chalk frame instead of the silver. Today we have extended a sincere apology to the Mother of Bride... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Justina O

I cannot say enough good things about Leigh Florist, they are the sweetest group of young women I have ever met, they were so helpful in helping us stay within our budget and giving us the elegant look we were looking for for our wedding day. Mallory, Denise and all of the other... Read More ladies we worked with were absolutely amazing every detail was more than I could ever imagine it would be! Thank you so much ladies for everything!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Elizabeth A

Quickly helped me realize my vision and stay within my budget. Didn’t try to up-sell for anything I wasn’t interested in. Thoughtful handwritten thank you. Just a solid business that caused zero stress or drama and delivered exactly what was promised. What more can you ask for... Read More

of your wedding vendors?

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jacqueline P

Leigh florist was the absolute perfect florist for my dream wedding! I am not well versed in my knowledge of flower types but Denise and her team knew exactly how to bring my vision, down to every single detail, to life and I could not have been happier!! Both my guests and... Read More myself were blown away!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Danielle E

We worked with Leigh florists to create all of the bridal party flowers, centerpieces and cake flowers for our wedding it everything looked amazing! There was a little misunderstanding on both of our ends about the ribbon tied around the bouquets on the day of the wedding, but... Read More they quickly came back out to the house and fixed it to the way that I envisioned. Throughout the whole process, they were receptive to all of my ideas and inspo pictures, and collaborated with me on ways to stay within our budget. I would definitely use Leigh florist again.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Edwina M

Loved working with Denise and Elise for my daughter's wedding!! They are terrific!! Patient, kind and kept us on point with details which we needed!! They responded to all of our emails and were extremely accomodating with anything we needed!! Even bringing things back at the... Read More end of the night! Top notch service!! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Rebekah M

Denise and her team are absolutely amazing! They were so helpful as we didn't know what we wanted! The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and the signs we rented for the ceremony turned out great! would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Christina H

Leigh Florist provides exceptional service! We were so thrilled about how all of the florals turned out for our wedding day! We were so impressed with our flowers and received so many compliments. I can admit I was annoyingly particular with specific flowers and my ideas. I... Read More even changed my floor plan a few days before the wedding. Leigh Florist was very helpful and accommodating throughout all of the planning and made my design plan come together so beautifully and perfectly! All of the flowers were so beautifully put together, they really made the ballroom look wonderful. They were summery, romantic, and elegant. After shopping around, Leigh Florist's pricing was most affordable, especially for the amount and type of flowers we wanted. The team at Leigh Florist puts so much love and care into their work, you can really tell they love what they do!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jenna M

Denise and everyone at Leigh florist were absolutely amazing at helping to create the wedding of our dreams. When I first met with Denise I know they were the florist I needed to use. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted and within a short time she was able to know what... Read More would be needed to make that vision a reality. Every single detail of our wedding- from the arch during the ceremony, the centerpieces, the insanely beautiful bouquets --was just perfect. We are so happy we chose Leigh Florist for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Sherry V

I heard of Leigh Florist through a few friends and I am very happy I listened to their recommendations. Denise and her team took the few things I wanted for my wedding and ran with it to create beautiful arrangements. The flowers lasted all night long and into the next day when... Read More we brought everything home. I told my husband if he wants to buy any flowers in the future that he should go through Leigh's, versus the other options he usually uses. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a florist.

Denise Herker

We are inspired by the seasons and its colors and texture. Our love for planning events starts with helping couples to create a custom event that is special and personal to them. Our team offers a boutique experience along with the expertise of years in the industry. It is wonderful and rewarding to work with flowers and see an event from start to finish. Plan a visit to experience our flowers!