Leo Carrillo Ranch Weddings & Special Events

Carlsbad, CA

Leo Carrillo Ranch Weddings & Special Events

Rustic 1939 Historical Ranch, Beautiful Buildings, Lush Grounds that can host up to 300 guests for Weddings, Corporate Events and much more! The Ranch offers an All - Inclusive Wedding Package that includes: the Venue for Ceremony & Reception, Private Bride’s & Groom’s Dressing Rooms, Professional Castle Staff , On Site Venue Coordinator, Culinary Staff & Wait Staff Included to Ensure all the Event Details. Tray Passed Hors D’ Oeuvres, Ranch Buffet and Beverage Station, Complimentary Cake Cutting & Corkage for Toast, All Setup, Service and Cleanup , Decorated Buffet Stations ,Fruitwood Folding Chairs for Ceremony & Reception Dining Tables, Floor Length Linens & Color Coordinated Napkins, China, and Glassware.

$ – Inexpensive

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

6200 Flying Leo Carrillo Lane, Carlsbad, CA (858) 638-0672

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Monica G

What an amazing wedding day we experienced. From Day 1, working with Leah was easy. They allow you to have a stress-free wedding day & take care of EVERYTHING! Leah and our day of coordinator, Nikka were fabulous and we couldn't have asked for anything more. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lauren S

The first and only venue we visited. Perfect for the type of wedding we had in mind. Loved that catering came with the venue and they could help us with rentals. Everything was smooth and easy.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Megan M

The venue itself was so beautiful so it didn't need a ton of decorations. What made the night even better was the venue manager Leah, and the day of coordinator Nikka. They made everything go flawlessly - if there were any hiccups at all we had no idea. I couldn't rave about... Read More this venue enough.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Alisa T

We got married here a few weeks ago and it was such a perfect choice. Beautiful, unique setting and such an awesome setup. All of our guests kept complimenting the venue and it turned out even more incredible in photos. Working with personal touch dining was also a great... Read More experience, as they help so much with covering catering/coordinating/bar/rentals. Super happy with our decision to do the wedding at Leo Carrillo!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

Leo Carrillo was beyond magical! Our night was absolutely perfect! Our two wedding coordinators, Tracy and Erin were amazing! They were very accommodating, professional, and easy to work with. They made this night perfect! The ranch was just stunning! I had never seen it at... Read More night and it was more than what I had imagined! Very picturesque! The venue is spread out, which I like because it is quaint for a wedding.

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Steven N

The venue is incredibly beautiful. It's the perfect rustic venue since it feels very genuine because it actually is a historic site. Personal touch dining took care of our rentals and day-of-the-wedding coordination and they did a phenomenal job. Just know beforehand that... Read More music must stop at 9:30 which, for me, was the only negative. Other than that, it's a great venue and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Steven N

Most Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Janae H

We chose Leo Carrillo Ranch, even though we never got to see it until the day before our wedding! WE LOVED IT! We planned a destination wedding from the East Coast, and I found Leo Carrillo Ranch based on blog photos from other weddings. Finding an outdoor venue was important... Read More for us. We held our ceremony and reception in the same location- the upper patio at the ranch. We only had 21 guests, so it worked out and felt very intimate. It’s hard to plan a small wedding because there are so few samples online, and most spaces feel overwhelming, but the upper patio was perfect. It was super affordable. We held a morning wedding, 10:30 am start time. We loved all of the peacocks around (though beware, you should YouTube what sounds they make). We didn’t mind the squawking sounds, it didn’t bother us and added to the character. We live in a city and much preferred the peacocks instead of the sounds of sirens or traffic that we would hear at a wedding in a hotel or on a rooftop. It was fun to take photos with the peacocks! Working with the ranch was so easy, even over the phone! They were flexible with rehearsal times, and handled difficult situations well. During the reception, my Grandmother fainted and fell, and they had the fire department and ambulance on site very quickly! We loved the Leo Carrillo Ranch team, and we had so much more flexibility with this site. Many other places have too many restrictions (no candles, no bands, etc). We had a live band (no amplification) at our ceremony and it was beautiful! We love the ranch. It is so unique!

Best Venue!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Heidi G

I loved our venue the moment we visited. It's so charming and enchanting!!! The peacocks put this venue over the top! You can make your wedding rustic, romantic, western, vintage or classic here. I am from San Diego and have been to so many beach and ocean themed... Read More weddings; so I wanted something different. The ranch is a great alternative to the traditional hotel/ballroom, wineries or ocean view venues. Our guests had so much fun! It's a great and open venue that gives you so much room to spread out. I loved that we could pick all our own vendors for food, bar, cake, rentals, etc. They do not make you pick from their preferred vendor list! You have the freedom to make your day as unique as you are or want. Just know that your vendors have to be escorted by park staff down to the venue site so it's important they are on-time if not early so the vendors and guests to compete for the golf cart escort at the same time. Also they are a stickler on alcohol stopping exactly 9 pm and it does not matter if there are people waiting in line. So have your DJ do a last call 30 and 15 minutes before 9 pm. This venue has so many beautiful backdrops for photos! Thank you to Charles for helping us put together a magical day at Leo Carrillo!

Beautiful Setting!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Brianne M

I grew up in Carlsbad and knew the moment I saw the ranch that it was where I wanted to get married. It's an amazing place for a wedding... So beautiful and quintessentially Californian! Charles and Daniel were our contact people and they were always punctually willing and... Read More able to answer any and all questions we had! Warning: The ranch is VERY strict with their bar and music cutoff times, so this is not the place for an all-night party!

Leo Carrillo Ranch–Romance Under the Stars

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 r t

Leo Carrillo Ranch was a great venue which allowed us to really personalize our wedding. We were able to choose our own vendors and saved a lot of money that way. Love the peacocks!

SOO beautiful

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Crystal C

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! It's a historic ranch that very peaceful and romantic. There are also beautiful peacocks running around everywhere! The staff was very helpful with all of my questions and even provided us with good ideas to use as well. The scenery was... Read More definitely a great backdrop for our pictures!