YOUR day made with OUR love

Specializing in Event Design, Planning, and Rentals Planning a wedding can be super overwhelming especially when you have other priorities such as work or school to focus on. Let us make your wedding our number one priority, using our experience and contacts. Our goal is to help our couples have the day of their dreams without breaking the bank. We customize each package for each couple, understanding that no two couples are alike. Our services are specifically based off of YOUR budget and YOUR needs. Contact us today whether you just got engaged and don't know where to start or did a majority of the planning but need help in the final stages. We look forward to making your day lovely!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Barnegat, Barnegat, NJ Servicing the Jersey Shore & Beyond (732) 580-6743

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Matt M

Jasmine and her team are simply perfect. Right from the get-go, Jasmine showed us all of the things that we had not considered for our wedding. She helped organize every aspect of the wedding and made sure that it was going to be perfect; and it was. Whenever we thought there... Read More was going to be a problem, Jasmine fixed it. She was incredible to work with; extremely friendly, personable, and passionate about her work. On the day of the wedding, we had nothing to worry about. Jasmine and her team took care of everything. We were able to just sit back and enjoy or day. We would recommend Jasmine to everyone as it was such an amazing experience working with her!

2017-09-18T12:34:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you and your awesome entourage!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Rachel B

Jasmine at Let It Be Lovely was to put it simply AMAZING. From our first meeting we could tell she was a genuinely lovely person who really cared about helping us have a perfect wedding. She has great insight and can help you organize and focus on what needs to be done and when.... Read More Our wedding was on the beach and when we arrived for rehearsal the night before we found HUGE dunes where our ceremony had to be. Within minutes Jasmine had the problem solved and the bride and groom calmed. Our wedding ceremony went off without a hitch. She met our vendors, set up our decorations and coordinated everything with graceful command. She was the perfect coordinator for us and her fees are VERY reasonable. Jasmine had wonderful contacts for us when we needed vendors ,etc. She KNOWS her stuff and you won't be disappointed! Thank you Let it Be Lovely for a day we will never forget.

2016-11-04T21:20:33 Response from the vendor

Rachel & Andrew, Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed working with you both and will miss our Starbucks dates 😜! You are such a fun couple and I wish you the very best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Megan D

Jasmine was wonderful! I could not have done the day without her. We had her for Day of coordination, and honestly I wish we would have hired her for more. We did a lot our selves and with very little direction she jumped in the day of and made things happen seemlessly. The set... Read More up and everything the day of was perfect. If you are thinking about a coordinator, DO IT, and Jasmine is your person! I promise you won't be disappointed!

2016-10-29T08:09:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Megan. We had a blast working your wedding with your awesome nautical decor, creative meals, and of course, the mummers! Congrats again!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Maureen M

I can't say enough good things about Jasmine and her team. We initially hired her as a day of coordinator because our wedding was not at a catering hall and a lot of pieces needed to be managed the day of the wedding. After an initial consultation we upgraded to the day of... Read More coordinator plus minimal planning package. I was the type of bride who didn't have a whole lot of ideas about what I wanted for the wedding except winter and colors. Jasmine helped me narrow down an overwhelming number of ideas into a few centerpieces decor ideas to choose from. She did the same with invitations. If you are the kind of person who gets easily overwhelmed when presented with too many choices, I would highly reccomend Jasmine's services. She made sure we had the wedding of our dreams and executed all of our ideas perfectly. The week of the wedding Jasmine was a super star, she tracked down our hard to reach vendors and built us a timeline that kept us all on track. She offered us so many great ideas we never would have thought of like signature cocktails and escort cards that doubled as coat check tickets. On the day of the wedding Jasmine and her teamed worked hard all day to set up and break down our decor well within the timeline required. Jasmine was always friendly, professional, on time and answered emails and phone calls promptly. I would reccomend her to anyone who wants to have a beautiful wedding but doesn't have the time/ craft skills/ family support to do it themselves. I would also highly reccomend her to brides who need a little gentle prodding to make decisions! Jasmine gave us detailed timelines and deadlines to help us stay on track. We would not have been able to have our dream wedding without her!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Danielle N

Let It Be Lovely did an exceptional job from the moment we started planning to the very end. I couldn’t of asked for a better wedding and a perfect day. Let It Be Lovely understood exactly what I wanted and put it all together and made my fairytale wedding come true without the... Read More stress of planning it myself. It was everything I wanted and so much more, with every detail to the very end.

2017-12-12T15:19:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Danielle! I absolutely LOVED working with you and couldn't be more happy to help you and Joe have the wedding you deserve!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Zara M

Jasmine and Meghan were absolutely wonderful!! We could not imagine the day without their help.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Jasmine and Megan were extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process. They were very prompt in answering any and all of my questions. Megan went out of her way to pick up my decorations during a storm. Everything I had was placed beautifully on the boat. I would... Read More recommend this company to anyone who is planning any kind of event. Great job girls!

2016-07-07T09:44:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Helen! You had an absolutely beautiful day for a wedding on The River Queen, and we are happy to hear you were so pleased with our work. You were a pleasure to work with. Best wishes!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Alex S

Jasmine from Let It Be Lovely helped me plan my June 13th wedding. She did such an amazing job! Jasmine clearly has so much experience and knowledge and has such an eye for detail. She is friendly, personable, and so easy to work with. She responds to emails promptly and really... Read More bent over backwards to do everything she could to make our day perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you, Jasmine!!

Only the best

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Amanda D

I worked with Jasmine from Let It Be Lovely Events. She was amazing! From the very beginning, she was extremely professional and made me feel comfortable. I had a clear vision for my wedding but was unsure on how to make it happen. Jasmine helped make my vision a reality. Her... Read More creativity and attention to detail was very impressive and really enhanced the overall feel of our big day. I will definitely be using her again as well as recommending her and the company to everyone I know.

Jasmine

Let It Be Lovely is a family owned and run business. It is my baby, and I treat each and every wedding as if it were my own. I am married to my very best friend and biggest cheerleader. Together, we have one little toddler who melts our heart, drives us crazy, and cracks us up all at the same time. I am passionate about every part of my life and love getting to know my couples' loves stories as well. I truly love love and want that to show in every wedding I plan. As a certified wedding planner, I take extreme pride in this industry and can ensure your day will be The Best Day Ever!