Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2632 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL Chicago & Destination (309) 945-5224
PINTEREST

Beautiful and Romantic Flowers

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Kala C

Rachel at Life In Bloom is simply the best! She's amazing to work with and offers flexibility in meeting times and locations. She provided the most thorough and helpful consultation of any of my vendors and was very accommodating on the day of the wedding. I received so many... Read More compliments on my wedding bouquet and center pieces! She also has experiences with all types of weddings and events - from vintage to whimsical to cultural - she's very knowledgeable and creative!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Diana L

My husband and I got married in April and I could not be more happy with Life in Bloom. They understood my style and what look I was going for. They were easy to work with and completely brought my vision to life. Erin was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Danya S

Overall, the flowers looked great, I just felt that the vendor was not as flexible or willing to work with us on OUR vision. And the value of our spend was not properly reflected during our wedding day. Just not super happy with end result and process to get there.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Allie W

Rachel has an amazing eye for design and was able to help me take the ideas I had in my head and bring them to life. She is very easy to work with and made sure that I was happy with every decision that was made throughout the whole process. I'm not a very artistic person... Read More myself, and she was very patient with looking through different flowers with me and helping me identify and piece together what exactly it was that I wanted. She not only created my floral arrangements, but helped with the overall styling and design for both my ceremony and reception and helped make our venue romantic with some vintage touches. After talking twice about ideas, she put together a mini mock up to show me how everything would look together - this was so helpful and really made me see what the complete package would be. I changed my mind on a few things along the way and it was never a problem getting them adjusted. Rachel was really organized on the day of and it all turned out beautiful!! I received so many compliments on my flowers throughout the day and after the wedding. She really made my design dreams come true and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Shuonan Y

Choose Rachel and Erin are absolutely the best decision I did for my wedding. They are talent florists with elegant taste. They even make my sketch on draft paper came true! I'm not a native speaker but we had great communications during the whole phases--from the first meet to... Read More my wedding day. My husband and I had a small wedding and didn't hire a planner. But Life in Bloom did everything professionally and made our wedding day worried-free. Highly recommend to my friends and everyone!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Alex S

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! Working with Rachel was such a breeze and she had the perfect vision for our wedding. Even jumped in to help us with our place settings at the last minute. Would definitely recommend Rachel and her team to anyone!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Meredith B

From the moment we met Rachel and Erin, we were blown away by their professionalism, calm demeanor and attention to detail. Throughout the planning process, they were responsive to my questions and concerns and made adjustments to my vision as the wedding date grew close. With... Read More having an eclectic style for my floral arrangements, I was hesitant but hopeful that all pieces would flow and complement one another. I knew what I visually wanted my wedding to look like but to execute and have every detail to my liking is a hard task. The bouquets, cocktail hour decor, and reception was everything we hoped for and more! When Mark and I walked into the reception site, we were speechless. What I had visualized had not only come to fruition, but was a step above what I had hoped it would be. It was absolute perfection. Thank you so much Rachel and Erin! These two are the best.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Dan K

Rachel did an outstanding job putting together the flowers for our wedding. She was very easy to work with and completely understood what we were looking for. What usually can be a stressful part of the wedding planning process, she made painless and fun.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Adam M

Rachel is professional and thoughtful in her approach. We rely on her for floral arrangements and finishes for our events and she nails it every time.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kassie H

We worked with Rachel for our August 2015 wedding. From the initial consultation to the day of the wedding, we were extremely happy with the experience. Rachel is very talented and brought our vision to life. You can tell that she puts a lot of care into each and every wedding... Read More she works on, resulting in truly unique and creative designs for every wedding! We had a lot of compliments on our floral arrangements at the wedding thanks to Rachel! She was very easy to work with and incorporated some of our own décor into her arrangements without a hitch. We definitely recommend using Life in Bloom for your wedding florals!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Karen C

Our flowers were perfect! From the moment I looked at Life in Bloom's portfolio I knew I was in great hands - there wasn't a single thing I didn't like. Rachel was able to figure out exactly the look I wanted, even though I only had rough ideas of what I wanted. The... Read More flowers were beyond beautiful and I received many compliments on the colors, variety of flowers and uniqueness of the arrangements. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kyle T

The Life in Bloom team is absolutely incredible. Our centerpieces, bouquets, candles and chuppah were even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Our venue looked stunning and we received so many compliments on the decor from our guests. In addition, Rachel and Erin... Read More were so great to work with. They are both creative and knowledgeable, and were so helpful throughout the entire planning process. They were also very responsive and accommodating (even with last minute requests the week before the wedding!). Life in Bloom exceeded our expectations in every way possible. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Diana T

So impressed with the flowers at my wedding! Rachel was great to work with and was able to bring my ideas to reality. Received so many compliments from guests. Completely obsessed with my bouquets as well. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Patrick D

Our flowers were perfect! My husband and I know nothing about flowers and Rachel was able to take our little direction and knowledge and turn it into something wonderful! She was also able to work with our budget and create exactly what we wanted. Everyone loved our lush... Read More bouquets and all of the flowers across our fireplace mantle. So glad we chose Life in Bloom :)

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Sarah M

Rachel and her team were absolutely amazing! I could not have been happier with my flowers, drapery and candles. I gave them a ton of pictures with my "vision" (if you could even call it that) and they brought it to life in the most beautiful way. Rachel was patient with me as... Read More I'm entirely clueless about decor. I even asked her a question during the process that wasn't in the scope of what they were providing. Rachel was gracious and offered her advice. I'm someone who knows what she likes, but struggles to picture it all together. When I walked into the venue and saw everything come together, it was such a special moment. I couldn't say enough good things about Life in Bloom and I highly recommend them!!

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Brittany H

Rachel did an incredible job for our wedding. We had to make several changes and she was so accommodating and had great suggestions. Life in Bloom's pricing were right on point and I would recommend them to everyone. Rachel mastered the organic and relaxed look we were going... Read More for. Communication was wonderful even through busy wedding season. I was blown away our wedding day from the bouquets to the ceremony and reception decor. Don't look any further for a florist! They are incredible.