Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2632 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL Chicago & Destination (309) 945-5224

Beautiful and Romantic Flowers

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Kala C

Rachel at Life In Bloom is simply the best! She's amazing to work with and offers flexibility in meeting times and locations. She provided the most thorough and helpful consultation of any of my vendors and was very accommodating on the day of the wedding. I received so many... Read More compliments on my wedding bouquet and center pieces! She also has experiences with all types of weddings and events - from vintage to whimsical to cultural - she's very knowledgeable and creative!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Katie J

Life in Bloom is the best! I reached out to a few different florists before meeting with Rachel and Erin, but I instantly knew that they were the perfect team to work with. From the start, they understood what we were looking for in our wedding day. They were so organized and on... Read More top of every little detail, that I felt at ease going in to the day. Walking into our venue I was so blown away that I cried. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. The one specific detail that I had in my mind was a hanging floral piece to use as the backdrop of our ceremony and then our sweetheart table. It was better than I ever imagined. Our venue manager told us it was the best the space has ever looked. From the bouquets to the ceremony to the reception, every piece was stunning. I can't wait to find another excuse to work with them again!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Alice C

Highly recommend Life in Bloom! My husband and I absolutely loved working with Rachel and Erin for our décor, and they did a phenomenal job making our Indian-Chinese-American multicultural wedding absolutely beautiful. In addition to their high level of professionalism and... Read More kindness, here are a few highlights that set them above and beyond: - Artistic vision: Décor is definitely not my forte, so I felt like I needed a great deal of help in this area. I used Pinterest and gave them a few ideas of what my husband and I liked and didn’t like, and Rachel and Erin were able to craft a beautiful vision based on the colors that we chose – a warm mix of pinks, oranges, and yellow. Our mandap (Indian altar) turned out beautifully, and I couldn’t be happier with how elegant everything looked in the end. I also didn’t want “over the top” flowers, and they totally nailed what I would consider a toned-down, nature look with pops of colors. The bridal party bouquets were perfect! My husband’s parents are avid gardeners and they came with us to interview décor vendors; Life in Bloom was also their top pick, so we found comfort in knowing that our parents felt great about our choice too! - Promptness: Rachel and Erin ALWAYS hit deadlines. Their payment schedule was very reasonable. They also sent us email reminders a few days before payments were due, which were incredibly helpful when you’re working with a bunch of vendors and have to keep track of all the deadlines. They were also very responsive and prompt in responding to emails, which we greatly appreciated, right up to the day before and day of our wedding. - Well organized: Tying in with my above and below points, all our invoices were very organized and itemized clearly, which helped greatly with transparency regarding what we were paying for. - Tech savvy: My husband and I enjoy keeping track of things online, and we needed vendors who could work well with us remotely, as we were planning a multi-day wedding in Chicago from Boston. We were very impressed with the CAD renderings of the mandap. The design layouts looked so professional and were very organized. They were also easy to keep track of through our email, and it made communication so much easier. - Personal touches: From the first meeting where they put our names on the board to welcome us, sparking water at our meetings, and all the way up to the little moss elephant that I wanted to include in our wedding and our framed engagement pictures, they just nailed the little details that made our wedding feel very much like us. We also felt heard throughout this whole process, even when we couldn’t articulate exactly what we wanted. Price-wise, wedding décor is pretty expensive in general; Life in Bloom fell mid-range in our pricing for décor as compared to 3 other vendors. However, we felt that we received great value for our money, and when there were items that were outside our budget, they were very understanding and took the time to work through it with us to make sure we had our top priorities reflected in the wedding. Overall, Rachel and Erin are very kind, detail-oriented, and hardworking women. They put an unbelievable amount of effort and work into our mutli-day, multi-cultural wedding, which as you can imagine is no easy task – and it was executed beautifully. We are forever grateful, and couldn’t imagine entrusting such a special life event to more capable hands. We would not hesitate to recommend them in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Cristi W

The team at Life in Bloom is phenomenal! From the very first email correspondence it was a pleasure to work with them. They knew the exact look, style, and feel I was trying to capture at my summer wedding. Their talent goes unrivaled! When I didn't know what I wanted for the... Read More ceremony, they provided great suggestions and had perfect solutions. It was more beautiful than anything I could have ever envisioned. The flowers they used were so gorgeous and full-my guests are still talking about them! The bouquets and arrangements they made completely transformed and softened the venue space; they were breathtaking. Life in Bloom was so easy to work with. They also went above and beyond to connect me with other exceptional vendors . I am still speechless at how beautiful they helped make my wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Kim F

We were lucky enough to work with Rachel at Life in Bloom for our wedding at the Bridgeport Art Center on October 7, 2017. Everything Rachel and the Life in Bloom team designed turned out absolutely beautiful. Life in Bloom helped us create our dream wedding from the bouquets... Read More to the doughnut wall and everything in between. Our guests still cannot stop talking about the beautiful floral arrangements!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Hannah P

Life in Bloom did the most amazing job for our October 2017 wedding at The Ivy Room! Rachel not only has a great personality, but is also a wonderful floral designer. She was incredibly communicative and helpful throughout the entire process. I had an idea about what I... Read More envisioned for the big day, but leaned on her expertise and ideas. She came up with the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets, and other details. I cried happy tears when I first walked into the entry way and reception room. Thank you to Rachel for making my wedding floral dreams come true!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Katie L

I had the pleasure of working with Rachel and Life in Bloom for my November 18th, 2017 wedding at The Ivy Room in Chicago. Rachel was very responsive and I never had to wait on an email from her. She was very patient with all of my questions and obsession with the floral. I made... Read More plenty of changes and Rachel was always professional and kind. I planned my Chicago wedding from Las Vegas (where I live) and you would think that wouldn't be easy, but considering I had such wonderful vendors like Life in Bloom it was a piece of cake! I also loved the idea of supporting a small business owner. On top of all the - the flowers all turned out absolutely gorgeous and I have gotten so many compliments on them. I would not hesitate to work with Rachel again or refer Life in Bloom to anyone looking for a fabulous floral experience for their wedding or event!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Dana R

Life In Bloom did an amazing job with every detail of our wedding day! The bridal bouquet was absolutely STUNNING... seriously the most beautiful floral piece I have ever seen. And the bridesmaids bouquets were a beautiful compliment. The centerpieces at the dinner tables... Read More were so beautiful and fit perfectly with the colors of our wedding. Everything just looked so great together. Rachel was also fabulous to work with! Very flexible and easy to explain everything to. When I was planning the wedding, I could only provide Rachel with pictures because I do not know flowers at all. She did an outstanding job turning my ideas into a reality!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Lauren K

Life in Bloom was a dream to work with! Erin was able to help make our vision become a reality for our wedding day, and brought it to life in a way we couldn't have dreamed of. They were great communicators, adaptable to changes and did everything with a fantastic attitude.... Read More Highly recommend working with Life in Bloom any chance you get

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jean P

Life in Bloom is outstanding! I worked with Erin for my wedding. From day one, she made me feel so at ease about the process and had so many helpful ideas/suggestion. Erin really helped create my vision for the color palette I was wanting and executed it flawlessly. My bouquet... Read More and every floral arrangement was stunning! I can not recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Sophie C

I am beyond happy with Life in Bloom's services on my wedding day. Rachel is the first florist I met and I had no specific idea of what I wanted but in one appointment she helped me figure the color palette I wanted. She is so easy to talk to and has beautiful taste. She was... Read More very responsive and accommodating leading up to the wedding. The work they did on my wedding day was absolutely stunning. I could not have dreamt of something better. Our bouquets were so elegant and refined as well as our ceremony and reception decors. Honestly, Rachel created everything I wanted and even more. She's the best!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Vernie W

I only got my bouquet from Life in Bloom, as I found out about them much later in the wedding planning process. Rachel was quick to respond any questions and is extremely courteous and progressional. On the day of my wedding, Erin delivered my bouquet on time. It looked... Read More absolutely beautiful and many of my wedding guests agreed!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Chris O

Life In Bloom was amazing! We had a February winter wedding in Chicago, and they did an absolutely fantastic job transforming the space into a classic, yet modern and beautiful winter wonderland with touches of berries and evergreens with white flowers and branches. The display... Read More of lanterns added to the warm feel for our guests. They took care of everything, so we could focus on our big day, and it truly was the Best. Day. Ever. Highly, highly recommended!!!! Great at working with your vision and taking it even further.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Shannon S

Our flowers for our wedding at Firehouse Chicago were amazing. Rachel had never worked at the venue before and offered to do a site visit before to get a sense of the space. We love our simple ceremony arch/backdrop as well as the greenery we chose for our table centerpieces.... Read More The bouquets really stole the show though! They were STUNNING. We would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Diana L

My husband and I got married in April and I could not be more happy with Life in Bloom. They understood my style and what look I was going for. They were easy to work with and completely brought my vision to life. Erin was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Danya S

Overall, the flowers looked great, I just felt that the vendor was not as flexible or willing to work with us on OUR vision. And the value of our spend was not properly reflected during our wedding day. Just not super happy with end result and process to get there.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Allie W

Rachel has an amazing eye for design and was able to help me take the ideas I had in my head and bring them to life. She is very easy to work with and made sure that I was happy with every decision that was made throughout the whole process. I'm not a very artistic person... Read More myself, and she was very patient with looking through different flowers with me and helping me identify and piece together what exactly it was that I wanted. She not only created my floral arrangements, but helped with the overall styling and design for both my ceremony and reception and helped make our venue romantic with some vintage touches. After talking twice about ideas, she put together a mini mock up to show me how everything would look together - this was so helpful and really made me see what the complete package would be. I changed my mind on a few things along the way and it was never a problem getting them adjusted. Rachel was really organized on the day of and it all turned out beautiful!! I received so many compliments on my flowers throughout the day and after the wedding. She really made my design dreams come true and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Shuonan Y

Choose Rachel and Erin are absolutely the best decision I did for my wedding. They are talent florists with elegant taste. They even make my sketch on draft paper came true! I'm not a native speaker but we had great communications during the whole phases--from the first meet to... Read More my wedding day. My husband and I had a small wedding and didn't hire a planner. But Life in Bloom did everything professionally and made our wedding day worried-free. Highly recommend to my friends and everyone!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Alex S

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! Working with Rachel was such a breeze and she had the perfect vision for our wedding. Even jumped in to help us with our place settings at the last minute. Would definitely recommend Rachel and her team to anyone!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Meredith B

From the moment we met Rachel and Erin, we were blown away by their professionalism, calm demeanor and attention to detail. Throughout the planning process, they were responsive to my questions and concerns and made adjustments to my vision as the wedding date grew close. With... Read More having an eclectic style for my floral arrangements, I was hesitant but hopeful that all pieces would flow and complement one another. I knew what I visually wanted my wedding to look like but to execute and have every detail to my liking is a hard task. The bouquets, cocktail hour decor, and reception was everything we hoped for and more! When Mark and I walked into the reception site, we were speechless. What I had visualized had not only come to fruition, but was a step above what I had hoped it would be. It was absolute perfection. Thank you so much Rachel and Erin! These two are the best.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Dan K

Rachel did an outstanding job putting together the flowers for our wedding. She was very easy to work with and completely understood what we were looking for. What usually can be a stressful part of the wedding planning process, she made painless and fun.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Adam M

Rachel is professional and thoughtful in her approach. We rely on her for floral arrangements and finishes for our events and she nails it every time.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kassie H

We worked with Rachel for our August 2015 wedding. From the initial consultation to the day of the wedding, we were extremely happy with the experience. Rachel is very talented and brought our vision to life. You can tell that she puts a lot of care into each and every wedding... Read More she works on, resulting in truly unique and creative designs for every wedding! We had a lot of compliments on our floral arrangements at the wedding thanks to Rachel! She was very easy to work with and incorporated some of our own décor into her arrangements without a hitch. We definitely recommend using Life in Bloom for your wedding florals!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Karen C

Our flowers were perfect! From the moment I looked at Life in Bloom's portfolio I knew I was in great hands - there wasn't a single thing I didn't like. Rachel was able to figure out exactly the look I wanted, even though I only had rough ideas of what I wanted. The... Read More flowers were beyond beautiful and I received many compliments on the colors, variety of flowers and uniqueness of the arrangements. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kyle T

The Life in Bloom team is absolutely incredible. Our centerpieces, bouquets, candles and chuppah were even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Our venue looked stunning and we received so many compliments on the decor from our guests. In addition, Rachel and Erin... Read More were so great to work with. They are both creative and knowledgeable, and were so helpful throughout the entire planning process. They were also very responsive and accommodating (even with last minute requests the week before the wedding!). Life in Bloom exceeded our expectations in every way possible. Highly recommend!