Bridesmaid Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

5763 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH (937) 433-4494

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Jennifer B

My dress and veil were so beautiful and the staff were very helpful and made my decision making process very easy!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Stephanie A

Had a great bridal appointment at Lillian's. I was impressed with the quality and beauty of the dresses they carried within and below my price range. I felt unpressured, and loved being able to browse on my own. Found my dream dress with the help of Tara at Lillian's!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Alison S

Didn't even make an appointment after the tour. The consultant Barbara gave what I think to be one of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had. She barely gave me the time of day when I would try to ask questions, and I also heard her mock my price range to another... Read More consultant. I honestly can't believe how terrible it was. Very disappointed considering my best friend got her dress there a year ago. Ended up at Alfred Angelo and had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Diana P

Lillians is a great bridal store for their customer service and experience. I've been to the bridal district as well and the customer service just isnt the same. believe me I went shopping down there 5 times dmfor my dress and my friend's wedding dress. The only thing i didnt... Read More like is how they say their designers are private and exclusive. Nobody else will have the dress. Not true, their Private Collection Label is a line by Jaquelin. They don't advertise their dresses and its not online. They wholesale it to different stores. i think they may be a joint to christina wu as well. Anyway, the bridal store gave me my dress and the tag that has the size and style number was cut off. I mean can't you just tell your customers they are Private Collections by Jaquelin and they are not advertised so it's harder to find. I like honesty. Plus my dress was 1300 in sale they said but i found it for 600 at another store. That store also provided me with this information about my dress. I now wish i waited to get the one I did. its okay because now I'll let other brides know what i wished i knew.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Chloe R

Purchased my wedding dress here in September 2015, and it was promised to arrive in March. I made an appointment (recommended for sure) and went with my mom, mother-in-law, grandma, and aunt. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses, and honestly I picked Lillian's for my... Read More first spot because two of my friends had gotten their dresses there and it was local. But I ended up loving it and finding my dress there! The store is nice, they have private dressing rooms with pedestals, full length mirrors, and seating for anyone who comes with you. Hanna was my consultant, and she was very knowledgable and helpful. After chatting about what I was looking for, I was able to look through the racks and select gowns that stood out to me and she selected some. I was able to try on whatever dresses I wanted, I probably tried on 15-20 and they even pulled them off the mannequins. I ended up with 4 very different dresses as my favorites, which they recorded and saved under my file. I was then able to make an appointment later and returned with my bridesmaids to select my dress. They pulled the 4 dresses I had saved and we retried them all on. They're really good about letting you stay in the dresses and retry them on and go back and forth. They have jewelry, shoes, and veils that you can all put on to help you visualize the look. The only thing that was difficult was not being able to take any photos until after you select your gown, which was hard since my maid of honor lives out of town so I couldn't show her any pictures until I had already selected my gown. My dress was reasonably priced, especially compared to major designers. I also purchased a veil and belt to go with my dress. They have in-house alterations which is really convenient and nice, Behar's Studio. She was very thorough and did and excellent job but she can be a little hard to get ahold of. Thank you Lillian's for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Elizabeth D

I worked with Danielle when I had my appointment and I had an amazing experience! The boutique was amazing and she let me look around the racks and thoroughly explained everything before pulling what she thought I would like based on my reactions to those. Danielle obviously... Read More loved what she did and helped me to feel comfortable and have fun during my appointment. Danielle was so helpful and even let me stop in unannounced TWICE and let me try on what ended up being my dream dress and stay in them for as long as I needed. By the time I had it on the third time, I had tried on enough dresses to know that no other dress could compare and I absolutely love the dress I ended up with! Danielle gave me space when I needed to process things but was also there exclusively for me when I was in the shop. She didn't try to pressure me into anything or try to rush me, which wasn't true of all of the shops I went to. I would definitely recommend going to this boutique!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Nicole H

Loved my experience at Lillian's Bridal and Black Tie. Instead of asking me if I liked it or not, Brittany kept asking what aspects of each dress did I like and not like. We tried on A LOT including things I didn't think I would want (just to rule it in or out), until we found... Read More the right combination of everything. I got teary eyed looking at myself for the first time once we found the right dress. Great experience, excellent service. Everything from the atmosphere to the customer service made me feel VERY comfortable. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Hillary V

Hanna was wonderful. She immediately got important specifics: when, where, what (I liked and didn't like), and how much. She was very professional, helpful, and insightful. I will recommend Lillian's to anyone and everyone. No, they don't let you take pictures of every dress... Read More you try on but that is because their styles are uniquely their own....you can be sure that there aren't hundreds of brides around the country who have already worn or will wear YOUR dress! I was allowed to as many pictures as I wanted once I committed to my dress. I'm so glad I went there!

Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Marta T

I purchased my dress about 18 months before my wedding and Lillians was great about letting me try it on (multiple times) while still leaving it there! The selection process was a lot of fun and my consultant didn't try to push my in any direction. I was able to try on multiple... Read More styles while still staying within my price range. I used the alteration services on premise which also was professional and did a great job. The dress had some seams that weren't laying completely flat. She was able to make the dress fit my body perfectly and he bustle looked great too. I loved my dress and would recommend any bride looking for options to check out Lillians! Great selection and professional staff.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Melissa F

I'm not sure why others had such a poor experience here, but I thought it was great. Not a huge selection, but I came in because of a certain dress they had. The dress I was looking at was half the price of other stores. Hannah was very helpful and answered all of our... Read More questions. Their alterations person is upstairs so she was able to call and ask for certain pricing on some of the things we wanted to do with the dress. All of their dresses are very affordable (less than $2500). I would send any bride to this place in a heartbeat.

Best Bridal Experience

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Jessica C

Works cannot express how pleased I was with my bridal dress shopping experience. The entire staff at Lillian's was eager to help me achieve my dream bridal look. The stylist took the time to help me create what I was looking for within my budget. The atmosphere is quiet and... Read More relaxed. I have already recommended another Bride to Lillian's--she actually bought a dress! Do yourself a favor and shop Lillian's first.

Found a Wonderful Gown!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Dakotah W

Lillian's was a great bridal shop. It was my first and only store that I looked. Hannah is awesome and so friendly. I told them my style and what I was looking for, they pulled dressed I wanted and dresses they also thought would be good for me. The second dress I tried on I... Read More fell in love with. When I went they were having a sample sale! It was an excellent deal on everything, dress veil, and hair comb. Can't wait to wear my dress!

I was treated like a Princess!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Ashley P

Lillian's was recommended to me from one of my bridesmaids who recently got married. While I had been to a couple other shops before nothing quite stood out to me. Upon arrival at Lillian's they asked what style I was looking for and what type of dress I had in mind. She... Read More immediately pulled a few dresses but said she had one in particular in mind. It turned out that the dress she had in mind was the first dress I tried on and the one I went home with. Lillian's made me feel extremely important, like I was a true Princess. They put me in my own room with my family and helped me every step of the way!

beautiful dress

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Kathleen C

I loved my dress from Lillian's.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Amy W

I got my wedding dress and my mother got her dress at Lillian's. The dresses were both beautiful and unique, without being overly expensive. The store is beautiful as well, and they have a great selection. Also, the seamstress that they have on-site is wonderful!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Nyssa S

I went to Lillian's Bridal to find my wedding dress. It was the first place I went. The woman who helped me was very helpful and was not pushy at all, which I appreciated. She made sure not to show me dresses out of my price range, unlike other places. The first one I tried on... Read More ended up being the one I bought (even after going to many other shops). While there were others like it, there were none that were made as well as that one for the price that it was sold for. It was done by one of their private designers. I also bought the belt and veil there. I loved the belt, but it was out of my price range so they were willing to work with me on the price. Another younger lady helped me the day I came back in to order it and she was also helpful. It came in about a month earlier than they said it would, which was great. The only downside was that when the dress came in, I ended up needing a lot of alterations done than what was expected based on the one I tried on. However, the price for that wasn't major so not too bad. Overall, I definitely recommend the shop to other brides.

Pushy and judgemental

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Christina G

I went in with a small budget and a deadline and they were incredibly judgmental of my budget. I also wanted a ball gown wedding dress since I found nothing I liked she put me in a mermaid gown and tried so hard to convince me I loved it instead of realizing I was very... Read More uncomfortable with the gown. Even suggesting I settle because of time and that it would "grow on me".

Lillian's

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Miranda L

The staff at Lillian's was extremely nice. I had been to multiple bridal shops and the staff always seemed to good to help anyone. I felt like the Lillian's actually listened to me and helped me find the perfect dress at a price I could afford. They also have an amazing... Read More seamstress there which was very helpful.

Found my dream dress on the first try!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Adrienne N

Although I had done research online, Lillian's was the first place my mom and I went shopping for my wedding dress. Hannah was great to work with, and I tried on a bunch of dresses, but ended up buying the first dress I tried on! I wanted a dress with straps, which is hard to... Read More find, but Hannah assured me that Bahar, their in-house seamstress, could add custom straps to any sleeveless dress. My dress was a sample, so it was half-price, and Bahar did an amazing job of adding cap sleeves to the dress that looked like they had always been there. I would recommend Lillian's and Bahar's Studio to any bride-to-be!

Cute Shop, great dress!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Rebekah

Lillian's is a wonderful shop. I went here because my sister-in-law bought her dress here as well. The fitting rooms are private and the staff is so wonderful and kind. The shop itself has a wonderful atmosphere; its very personal. They even kept my dress for me for over a year... Read More after I had bought it. They have an alterations business upstairs, and the lady that runs it was wonderful as well! My mother and I went in "just for fun" and found the perfect dress for me. It was half the original price.

Gorgeous dresses!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Tina V

After going to some of the big chain bridal stores, I decided to try Lillian's. From the minute we walked in, they were extremely friendly and accommodating. We were there on a Wednesday night, without an appointment, and they gladly let me try on dresses. The quality of... Read More their dresses far exceeded that of any of the chain bridal stores! I fell in love with a dress that was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I could not imagine getting married in anything else. The dress that I chose was probably my favorite part of the entire wedding, and I'm looking for an excuse to wear it again ;) Bahar did an amazing job with my alterations, and my dress fit perfectly on my wedding day. We also ended up renting suits from Lillians. Hannah was extremely patient and helpful throughout the entire process, and the results were perfect. I would highly recommend shopping locally and choosing Lillians. You won't be disappointed!

Good service

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Allyson C

The service here was amazing. It is definitely a really nice boutique, and Hannah definitely did her best to help me find the dress. I was not sure about the dress because of the price and so I went back at least 4 times to try it on and debate. Finally, they threw the veil in... Read More for free and I went with it. I definitely was not planning to spend as much as I did here, but my dress was great quality and I absolutely loved it! The only downside was the price, and I had to pay a rush fee even though it was almost 6 months out. They do have lots of dresses half off though and a wide range of selection in terms of price. I just happened to fall in love with this one. My alterations were perfect and it fit like a glove. Bahar does a great job and quick work.

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Kaity G

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses from Lillian's. They were excellent in working with my 2 pregnant bridesmaids. They communicated very well with me and everything came in when they expected.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Sue H

Our daughter loved her dress from Lillians. She took in a picture of the dress she thought she wanted and did try that on, but our consutant also suggested another dress. When she put that dress on it was just perfect for her. I also found my mother of the bride dress at... Read More Lillians.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Jenna B

I absolutely LOVED my dress from Lillian's!!! The whole process there was fabulous! They make you feel special from the moment you go to try on dresses until the moment you walk out the door with your dress all fitted for your wedding! It was an amazing experience and one I... Read More will cherish!!!