Easy. Affordable. Beautiful.

Lily & Lime believes that beautiful days should be captured in beautiful photos. Our dream was to make a couple’s whole process from booking to receiving photos simpler and affordable–without losing quality. In short, we wanted to keep the sweetness of weddings, but add our own fresh twist.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Daniel M

If zero stars were possible, I would have given it. BEWARE Lily and Lime do now hire professionals. You are rolling the dice on who you get as a photographer, we could have done better with craigslist. Our photographer was a guy named Danny. He was extremely rude to my guests.... Read More He was literally the first person in line at the buffet after the wedding party, getting his food before even our parents. He also took dozens of cookies that were for my guests (set at each place setting) off the table. These cookies were meant as special treats for our guests to take home and he stole them from our guests! He told my wedding planner that "it is too hot to go outside, I am not taking pictures outside." My wedding planner was shocked and horrified to even hear something from a wedding photographer. My wife had to tell Danny herself that we paid him in advance to take the shots. This is all while she is trying to get ready for what is supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life. He put up a fit so bad the wedding planner had to get in his face about it; we almost told him to go home on the spot. Whenever I asked Danny for a picture of my family or of something else he looked at me like I was bothering him, as if it was an inconvenience for him to do the job he was there to do. Like I was burdening him with asking a simple request that is his job. Danny gave us ZERO creative direction while taking pictures. He arrived at the venue looking like he had slept in his clothes. There were used napkins thrown in the trash that day that had less wrinkles than his shirt. I’m not saying he needed to wear a suit and tie, I’m saying he should have at least had enough professionalism to show up to a formal wedding looking like someone who was hired to be there, not someone who pulled his shirt out of the laundry basket 5 minutes before walking out his door. I have never seen such a lazy effort put into photography. He took the photos only from one static angle during the ceremony, on a beautiful bridge he did not use a zoom lens so you can barely see us (we look like a couple he just happened to get in a landscape shot), and purposefully did not fulfill any of the shot lists I gave him before the wedding. He repeatedly stepped on my wife’s dress on purpose while her bridesmaid was trying fix her bustle and as her bridesmaid was fixing it she said two of the bustles were broken. There is no reason for this, he took not one single closeup and was never in a confined space the entire event. We paid for a professional photographer and received a rude, petty, complaining, thieving, inappropriate, lazy, unwelcome guest with a shiny camera. Look elsewhere for your photographer and be grateful you won't go through what we did.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jeremy S

Great experience! Our photographer was really nice during the day of the wedding and made sure to call us the day before to ease any concerns. I would definitely recommend to my other friends.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Hannah M

I'll be honest: the lack of reviews when we booked Lily and Lime really made me nervous. I was nervous even when the extremely professional customer service representative explained that I would not hear from my photographer until two weeks prior. I knew it was a value option,... Read More but having no experience with weddings or photographers, I took a chance. I am so happy I did. Lily and Lime delivered on time and exactly what they offered. The photographer was professional and got almost all of the shots we wanted. What she wasn't able to snag, others filled in with their phones. The photo quality is great, and the best part of the whole experience is that we own the photos. No paying again to download, crop, share, print, etc! The only thing I would change about the experience is ask the photographer to give my husband and I a little more direction. I am not a great photo taker, and loved enough of the photos with me in it that I was happy, but a tweak here or there would have helped tremendously. That said, the overall experience was great and I would recommend to anyone not looking to shell out $$$$ for photos!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Millicent D

We have a tremendous experience with Lily and Lime. They gave us a good photographer and videographer. Everything came out well. We love everything. Every time we have a question, they are always available to answer.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Camille H

I was really impressed with Lily & Lime from start to finish. I loved being able to look through each photographer's portfolio and pick our photographer based on what they were best at. They also have an online chat program that I found very convenient when I had questions. We... Read More chose to only have one photographer, Margarita, and she did an amazing job! Somehow she seemed to capture every "moment " in our wedding and make everything look so natural. She was also very nice and professional and I was instantly comfortable with her. I was also able to download our amazing pictures once they were ready which was very convenient. Overall the whole experience was amazing and I highly recommend Lily and Lime.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Katie C

Overall, we had a really good experience with Lily and Lime. It made the whole process a lot easier and more efficient to make our date and package selections online. It was also very easy to manage our budget and pick the right one to fit our needs. We also enjoyed picking our... Read More own photographer and had a very pleasant experience with her. All the pictures we have received from the engagement session and wedding have been really nice, however it does take a full 6-8 weeks to receive your photos, so we have not received the full package yet. We also had some trouble with the download and saving the photos, it wasn't super user friendly. Overall though, I would highly recommend Lily and lime for your wedding photography.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Adriana V

Just AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Sheila W

I enjoyed how organized lily and lime were doing the wedding process. From the day i made the deposit to the receiving the final digitals, they tried to help me stay organized and paid attention to all of my concerns. I picked the video and photo package. I was able to select my... Read More photographer and I picked John Kiene and I was blown away by the photos!!! It rained all day on my wedding day but John made the best of the situation. All the photos looked like something from a disney fairytale! I didn't have the option of selecting the videographer so I ended up with Jorge and the video came out great as well!! I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

2017-08-02T13:55:14 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime! We're so glad to hear how happy you are with your wedding photos and video! Rain drops make for some very romantic photos. Thanks for your wonderful review!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Rachel D

Really loved this choice. We had interviewed some very qualified photographers but their prices were just astronomical! It didn't feel as personal (which is why it's only 4 stars) but we got to choose which photographer we wanted and even include the videographer into the deal... Read More to keep it both efficient and easier to schedule. The return was timely and we love our pictures. They were always asking us how we were doing, what we would like to add shots of, etc. I loved how they were concerned about us and wanted to make sure they included all that we asked. The website was very user friendly, scheduling out the time was super easy, and their customer service is response and kind. I would highly recommend using Lily & Lime, especially if you'd like to keep your first born and not have to sell it to pay for pictures.

2017-08-02T13:56:11 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're glad to hear about your positive experience and that our process was easy to youse. Thanks for your recommendation!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Liz K

Very easy to book. Everything done online. Our two photographers were amazing!

2017-07-17T10:29:29 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're happy to hear how much you liked both of your photographers.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 K M

The experience was great but the online process was a little confusing but besides that it was great. Just waiting for our pictures:)

2017-08-02T13:56:45 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Erin R

Working with Lily and Lime was so easy. From picking the photographer to setting up exactly what you want, they make it simple and are there along the way to help. Everything being done online and via email was easier for me as well rather than meeting with photographers,... Read More etc. We picked Felicia K. as our primary photographer and Marek came on the day as associate. They were awesome! They were punctual, professional, open to suggestions, easy to work with, and they were able to graciously deal with our large family of paparazzi! I would highly recommend

2017-07-17T10:30:51 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime! We're so happy to hear how much you liked our online process. Thanks for the great review and recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Sarah M

Really easy to work with and great value. Our photographer was professional and did an amazing job

2017-07-17T10:31:43 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're glad the process was easy and that you loved your photos. Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Brigita S

Lily & Lime was very easy to work with. I stumbled on the website by accident and I'm very happy that I did. Everything was well organized. I believe we got a really great price for exactly what we wanted for our wedding day and the photographer that we chose was excellent. I... Read More have already recommended Lily & Lime to couple other friends, and they have been very happy with the service too.

2017-07-17T10:32:42 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're glad you stumbled upon our website, too! Thanks so much for your great recommendations and review!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Marie W

I can't thank Lily & Lime enough for helping us find the perfect photographer for our wedding! The process is very organized, there are PLENTY of photographers to choose from, and the pricing was awesome! Our customer service rep Hannah was a huge help. She made sure to send us... Read More updates along the way and answered all questions we had. Our Photographer Jennifer was more than we could have ever asked for. It unexpectedly rained our entire wedding and she went out of her way to drive home to supply us with umbrellas. Not only that but she helped to blow dry the groomsmen's suits for pictures since they had gotten wet in the rain! Will be recommending Lily & Lime to all of our friends getting married in the future!

2017-07-17T10:34:26 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed the process of picking a photographer! Wow - sounds like Jennifer was a huge help on your wedding day! We love to hear that. Thanks so much for your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kara K

I took a bit of a gamble on Lily & Lime considering you don't get guaranteed your chosen photographer and they keep their contact information under wraps until a week beforehand. However, the photographer did a great job and the digital negatives were fully released to us... Read More within 2 months.

2017-07-17T10:35:11 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're glad to hear how much you liked your photographer. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Emily M

We had a wonderful experience! We were nervous after firing our photographer at the last minute, but Lily and Lime did an outstanding job! They were affordable and our wedding pictures turned out awesome! Thanks Lily and Lime for making my wedding day amazing!

2017-07-17T10:35:44 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're so glad you're happy with your photographs! Our goal is to help make your wedding day amazing - we're so glad we did! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Holly L

There are so many wedding photographers available - it's really hard to distinguish a great one from a decent one. Let me help you - Lily & Lime is AWESOME. Their customer service reps are SO patient with every bride question and we adored Ashley, our photographer and Breanna,... Read More our 2nd photographer. They were personable, so attentive, and our images still make me tear up. What a great find at an even better price. LOVED everything about L&L!!

2017-07-17T10:36:26 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. Wow! Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear how much you loved working with us. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Sierra P

I cannot say enough great things about Lily & Lime and more importantly about my photographer Kelly. Kelly was so attentive and flexible on the wedding day. She made us feel at ease and we could tell she really listened to our wants, as far as the look we wanted to achieve for... Read More our wedding. My husband and I looked around at a lot of different photography companies and none of them truly met all the criteria we were looking for. We were willing to spend a majority of our budget on photography (Because the images are the only thing, other than our love, that will surpass the wedding day. ) We loved the prices Lily & Lime offered, as well as their delivery system of our images. I enjoyed their online involvement leading up to the wedding. I felt they covered all the bases and could not recommend them higher!

2017-07-17T10:37:32 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're so happy to hear how much you liked working with your photographer, Kelly! Thanks so much for your great review and recommendation! We're glad you enjoyed the online process we offer.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Crystal R

Renee was absolutely amazing!!! And the pictures are stunning!! she listened to to everything we said and was able to not only get perfect pictures of all of my handcrafted details but was able to get beautiful candid shots of everyone who attended the reception. we couldn't be... Read More happier with the pictures and will be recommending lily and lime to anyone looking for a photographer!!

2017-07-17T10:38:29 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're so happy to hear how much you liked working with Renee. Candid shots are the best! Thanks so much for your positive review and great recommendation.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Jessi R

Absolutely amazing service and gorgeous photos!

2017-07-17T10:38:40 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime and fort the positive review!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Emmy L

I would recommend Lily & Lime to anyone without hesitation. We had an atypical "wedding" that I had to plan whole thousands of miles away for work and They made the whole process so easy and painless. You can't do better for the price and their customer service was incredible.... Read More They took care of everything, anticipated our needs, and made our day so much easier. Our photographer was amazing - she was so much fun to have at the wedding and took photos beyond what we could have hoped for. They were everything I could have asked for any more!

2017-07-17T10:39:59 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're glad the planning process for you was easy! It's definitely challenging to plan a wedding from miles away. Thanks again for the great review!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Jessica M

My husband and I were beyond happy with our pictures and our video! They both came in quicker than projected and were great quality! We had Petr and Vanessa as our photographer and choosing which we liked better proved impossible. Jason was our videographer and our... Read More video/preview video were outstanding!! We honestly couldn't have been happier!

2017-07-17T10:41:29 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're glad to hear how happy you and your husband are with your photos and video! Thanks so much for your positive review.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Kayla D

Let me start by saying this was the MOST affordable photography option I was able to find. For two photographers, 8 hours for one and 6 hours for the associate, you're looking at around $1800, which is UNHEARD of in wedding photography. We also got TONS of photos back within... Read More three weeks (not downloadable until 6 weeks after the wedding however). Both photographers we worked with had a great eye and a great attitude, making the photos extra fun. They also really knew how to capture real emotions throughout the day, which meant so much to me. We got some really special shots after that. Now for the negatives: I'll say, although it's affordable, you get what you pay for. The digital gallery you receive is comprised of lightly edited digital negatives, which means they don't do a full edit on all of your photos unless you pay extra. I was also a little disappointed in the planning process....It's an agency, so everything is done online, which is great and enabled me to clearly plan out the day myself, but I would have loved the photographer to be involved in the process. I didn't actually get to speak with her until the day before my rehearsal. Also, because it's an agency, they pair photographers together based on availability and location, not whether or not they've worked together. Our photographers seemed to clash a little as far as vision and direction. In short, this is probably going to be the best bang for your buck, if you're willing to compromise on some of the luxuries other more expensive photographers offer.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Elena S

Contacted them for last minute quote because our family photographer wasn't able to attend. Asked for simple photos at wedding, no frills. Quote was $895. Seems like someone is not reading the message or they just aren't flexible...too bad, cause the site photos are... Read More beautiful.,