Easy. Affordable. Beautiful.

Lily & Lime believes that beautiful days should be captured in beautiful photos. Our dream was to make a couple’s whole process from booking to receiving photos simpler and affordable–without losing quality. In short, we wanted to keep the sweetness of weddings, but add our own fresh twist.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kimberly B

Deborah rocked! Lily and Lime was easy, even though to be honest I was a bit nervous. I couldn’t find that many reviews, and the fact that I couldn’t talk to my photographer until a week before the wedding made me super anxious. But finally the moment came when I was about the... Read More touch base with Debbie. Guys, she was so perfect for my husband and I. She just had the personality that jived with us, and she understood what I was going for. She forced me to take a few family formal photos (and when I say forced, I mean in a positive way by encouraging me). I know she’s right, that I’ll want those photos. That’s just what I mean about her, she totally got me. I CANNOT WAIT to see how the photos turned out. Thanks so much, Lily and Lime!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Brynna K

It was very easy to book. Although I was nervous that I wouldn't hear from or meet with my photographer until right before the wedding, I'm glad we went with them. Our photographer, Aaron, was amazing. We had so much fun with him and the pictures turned out great!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017

Working with Lily & Lime was a great experience! Their communication was great from the beginning and they were with me every step of the way. Even when our first photographer ended up not being available for our wedding, they sent me a list of other photographers to choose... Read More from right away. You can view the photographers profiles to find the best fit for you. Our photographer, Dana, listened to everything we asked for and made everything so stress-free on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Lily & Lime!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Catherine B

We really enjoyed Lily & Lime; our photographers and videographer were great! The only complaint I have is that I did not get my photographers or videographers information until the week of my wedding. This was a disappointment because by the time I was able to talk to them I... Read More had family in town and was trying to get last minute things down. I believe if I was able to talk to them 2-3 weeks prior I wouldn't have been so preoccupied and really focused on what we were talking about. The customer service is absolutely amazing, one day I was really struggling with the website(user error not Lily & Lime) I called 5 times within a hour and they were so accommodating and understanding until I finally figured out what I was making a mistake on.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 jenny m

I had an amazing experience with Lily and Lime. They were very responsive to any question I had. The photographers we had, Jamal especially, was truly amazing.. He listened to what I wanted out of my wedding pictures and he delivered. I was so happy with every photo I was given.... Read More Both photographers were very nice and my guest kept saying how personable they were. I have already sent 2 brides their way and more to come. The Pictures are My Proof!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Amber W

It was an affordable and upfront package. They had a large database of photographers to choose from so you could pick the photographer that would best fit your wants and needs. Customer service was always quick to respond to questions and to update us on the timelines of... Read More receiving pictures.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Latronya J

Lily and Lime were excellent. I enjoyed working with them. My photographers were wonderful and captured every moment.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Rachel C

Craig was an awesome photographer! He took SO many pictures and they were all beautiful! Lily & lime was very involved in our planning process and was an affordable choice.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Lauren K

At first I was nervous that I could not talk to my photographer or videographer until the week before the wedding. I felt like I could use their input and guidance, plus I was nervous about not meeting them before the day of, but it all worked out great. Camilla took beautiful... Read More photos and our videographer was super friendly. All in all a great experience, especially for the low price!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Mackenzie B

I had a great experience with Lily & Lime. Our photographer, Jessica, was extremely nice and very professional. She made our whole wedding party feel very comfortable. Booking and payments were also very easy. My only complaint was that I was supposed to get my photos in 6-8... Read More weeks and it took a couple days over 8 weeks. Not a big deal, just really excited to get my photos that were amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Daniel M

If zero stars were possible, I would have given it. BEWARE Lily and Lime do now hire professionals. You are rolling the dice on who you get as a photographer, we could have done better with craigslist. Our photographer was a guy named Danny. He was extremely rude to my guests.... Read More He was literally the first person in line at the buffet after the wedding party, getting his food before even our parents. He also took dozens of cookies that were for my guests (set at each place setting) off the table. These cookies were meant as special treats for our guests to take home and he stole them from our guests! He told my wedding planner that "it is too hot to go outside, I am not taking pictures outside." My wedding planner was shocked and horrified to even hear something from a wedding photographer. My wife had to tell Danny herself that we paid him in advance to take the shots. This is all while she is trying to get ready for what is supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life. He put up a fit so bad the wedding planner had to get in his face about it; we almost told him to go home on the spot. Whenever I asked Danny for a picture of my family or of something else he looked at me like I was bothering him, as if it was an inconvenience for him to do the job he was there to do. Like I was burdening him with asking a simple request that is his job. Danny gave us ZERO creative direction while taking pictures. He arrived at the venue looking like he had slept in his clothes. There were used napkins thrown in the trash that day that had less wrinkles than his shirt. I’m not saying he needed to wear a suit and tie, I’m saying he should have at least had enough professionalism to show up to a formal wedding looking like someone who was hired to be there, not someone who pulled his shirt out of the laundry basket 5 minutes before walking out his door. I have never seen such a lazy effort put into photography. He took the photos only from one static angle during the ceremony, on a beautiful bridge he did not use a zoom lens so you can barely see us (we look like a couple he just happened to get in a landscape shot), and purposefully did not fulfill any of the shot lists I gave him before the wedding. He repeatedly stepped on my wife’s dress on purpose while her bridesmaid was trying fix her bustle and as her bridesmaid was fixing it she said two of the bustles were broken. There is no reason for this, he took not one single closeup and was never in a confined space the entire event. We paid for a professional photographer and received a rude, petty, complaining, thieving, inappropriate, lazy, unwelcome guest with a shiny camera. Look elsewhere for your photographer and be grateful you won't go through what we did.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jeremy S

Great experience! Our photographer was really nice during the day of the wedding and made sure to call us the day before to ease any concerns. I would definitely recommend to my other friends.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Hannah M

I'll be honest: the lack of reviews when we booked Lily and Lime really made me nervous. I was nervous even when the extremely professional customer service representative explained that I would not hear from my photographer until two weeks prior. I knew it was a value option,... Read More but having no experience with weddings or photographers, I took a chance. I am so happy I did. Lily and Lime delivered on time and exactly what they offered. The photographer was professional and got almost all of the shots we wanted. What she wasn't able to snag, others filled in with their phones. The photo quality is great, and the best part of the whole experience is that we own the photos. No paying again to download, crop, share, print, etc! The only thing I would change about the experience is ask the photographer to give my husband and I a little more direction. I am not a great photo taker, and loved enough of the photos with me in it that I was happy, but a tweak here or there would have helped tremendously. That said, the overall experience was great and I would recommend to anyone not looking to shell out $$$$ for photos!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Millicent D

We have a tremendous experience with Lily and Lime. They gave us a good photographer and videographer. Everything came out well. We love everything. Every time we have a question, they are always available to answer.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Camille H

I was really impressed with Lily & Lime from start to finish. I loved being able to look through each photographer's portfolio and pick our photographer based on what they were best at. They also have an online chat program that I found very convenient when I had questions. We... Read More chose to only have one photographer, Margarita, and she did an amazing job! Somehow she seemed to capture every "moment " in our wedding and make everything look so natural. She was also very nice and professional and I was instantly comfortable with her. I was also able to download our amazing pictures once they were ready which was very convenient. Overall the whole experience was amazing and I highly recommend Lily and Lime.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Katie C

Overall, we had a really good experience with Lily and Lime. It made the whole process a lot easier and more efficient to make our date and package selections online. It was also very easy to manage our budget and pick the right one to fit our needs. We also enjoyed picking our... Read More own photographer and had a very pleasant experience with her. All the pictures we have received from the engagement session and wedding have been really nice, however it does take a full 6-8 weeks to receive your photos, so we have not received the full package yet. We also had some trouble with the download and saving the photos, it wasn't super user friendly. Overall though, I would highly recommend Lily and lime for your wedding photography.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Adriana V

Just AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Sheila W

I enjoyed how organized lily and lime were doing the wedding process. From the day i made the deposit to the receiving the final digitals, they tried to help me stay organized and paid attention to all of my concerns. I picked the video and photo package. I was able to select my... Read More photographer and I picked John Kiene and I was blown away by the photos!!! It rained all day on my wedding day but John made the best of the situation. All the photos looked like something from a disney fairytale! I didn't have the option of selecting the videographer so I ended up with Jorge and the video came out great as well!! I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

2017-08-02T13:55:14 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime! We're so glad to hear how happy you are with your wedding photos and video! Rain drops make for some very romantic photos. Thanks for your wonderful review!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Rachel D

Really loved this choice. We had interviewed some very qualified photographers but their prices were just astronomical! It didn't feel as personal (which is why it's only 4 stars) but we got to choose which photographer we wanted and even include the videographer into the deal... Read More to keep it both efficient and easier to schedule. The return was timely and we love our pictures. They were always asking us how we were doing, what we would like to add shots of, etc. I loved how they were concerned about us and wanted to make sure they included all that we asked. The website was very user friendly, scheduling out the time was super easy, and their customer service is response and kind. I would highly recommend using Lily & Lime, especially if you'd like to keep your first born and not have to sell it to pay for pictures.

2017-08-02T13:56:11 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're glad to hear about your positive experience and that our process was easy to youse. Thanks for your recommendation!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Liz K

Very easy to book. Everything done online. Our two photographers were amazing!

2017-07-17T10:29:29 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're happy to hear how much you liked both of your photographers.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 K M

The experience was great but the online process was a little confusing but besides that it was great. Just waiting for our pictures:)

2017-08-02T13:56:45 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Erin R

Working with Lily and Lime was so easy. From picking the photographer to setting up exactly what you want, they make it simple and are there along the way to help. Everything being done online and via email was easier for me as well rather than meeting with photographers,... Read More etc. We picked Felicia K. as our primary photographer and Marek came on the day as associate. They were awesome! They were punctual, professional, open to suggestions, easy to work with, and they were able to graciously deal with our large family of paparazzi! I would highly recommend

2017-07-17T10:30:51 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime! We're so happy to hear how much you liked our online process. Thanks for the great review and recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Sarah M

Really easy to work with and great value. Our photographer was professional and did an amazing job

2017-07-17T10:31:43 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're glad the process was easy and that you loved your photos. Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Brigita S

Lily & Lime was very easy to work with. I stumbled on the website by accident and I'm very happy that I did. Everything was well organized. I believe we got a really great price for exactly what we wanted for our wedding day and the photographer that we chose was excellent. I... Read More have already recommended Lily & Lime to couple other friends, and they have been very happy with the service too.

2017-07-17T10:32:42 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're glad you stumbled upon our website, too! Thanks so much for your great recommendations and review!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Marie W

I can't thank Lily & Lime enough for helping us find the perfect photographer for our wedding! The process is very organized, there are PLENTY of photographers to choose from, and the pricing was awesome! Our customer service rep Hannah was a huge help. She made sure to send us... Read More updates along the way and answered all questions we had. Our Photographer Jennifer was more than we could have ever asked for. It unexpectedly rained our entire wedding and she went out of her way to drive home to supply us with umbrellas. Not only that but she helped to blow dry the groomsmen's suits for pictures since they had gotten wet in the rain! Will be recommending Lily & Lime to all of our friends getting married in the future!

2017-07-17T10:34:26 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime. We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed the process of picking a photographer! Wow - sounds like Jennifer was a huge help on your wedding day! We love to hear that. Thanks so much for your... Read Less Read More