Easy. Affordable. Beautiful.

Lily & Lime believes that beautiful days should be captured in beautiful photos. Our dream was to make a couple’s whole process from booking to receiving photos simpler and affordable–without losing quality. In short, we wanted to keep the sweetness of weddings, but add our own fresh twist.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Sarah M

Really easy to work with and great value. Our photographer was professional and did an amazing job

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Brigita S

Lily & Lime was very easy to work with. I stumbled on the website by accident and I'm very happy that I did. Everything was well organized. I believe we got a really great price for exactly what we wanted for our wedding day and the photographer that we chose was excellent. I... Read More have already recommended Lily & Lime to couple other friends, and they have been very happy with the service too.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Marie W

I can't thank Lily & Lime enough for helping us find the perfect photographer for our wedding! The process is very organized, there are PLENTY of photographers to choose from, and the pricing was awesome! Our customer service rep Hannah was a huge help. She made sure to send us... Read More updates along the way and answered all questions we had. Our Photographer Jennifer was more than we could have ever asked for. It unexpectedly rained our entire wedding and she went out of her way to drive home to supply us with umbrellas. Not only that but she helped to blow dry the groomsmen's suits for pictures since they had gotten wet in the rain! Will be recommending Lily & Lime to all of our friends getting married in the future!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kara K

I took a bit of a gamble on Lily & Lime considering you don't get guaranteed your chosen photographer and they keep their contact information under wraps until a week beforehand. However, the photographer did a great job and the digital negatives were fully released to us... Read More within 2 months.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Emily M

We had a wonderful experience! We were nervous after firing our photographer at the last minute, but Lily and Lime did an outstanding job! They were affordable and our wedding pictures turned out awesome! Thanks Lily and Lime for making my wedding day amazing!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Holly L

There are so many wedding photographers available - it's really hard to distinguish a great one from a decent one. Let me help you - Lily & Lime is AWESOME. Their customer service reps are SO patient with every bride question and we adored Ashley, our photographer and Breanna,... Read More our 2nd photographer. They were personable, so attentive, and our images still make me tear up. What a great find at an even better price. LOVED everything about L&L!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Sierra P

I cannot say enough great things about Lily & Lime and more importantly about my photographer Kelly. Kelly was so attentive and flexible on the wedding day. She made us feel at ease and we could tell she really listened to our wants, as far as the look we wanted to achieve for... Read More our wedding. My husband and I looked around at a lot of different photography companies and none of them truly met all the criteria we were looking for. We were willing to spend a majority of our budget on photography (Because the images are the only thing, other than our love, that will surpass the wedding day. ) We loved the prices Lily & Lime offered, as well as their delivery system of our images. I enjoyed their online involvement leading up to the wedding. I felt they covered all the bases and could not recommend them higher!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Crystal R

Renee was absolutely amazing!!! And the pictures are stunning!! she listened to to everything we said and was able to not only get perfect pictures of all of my handcrafted details but was able to get beautiful candid shots of everyone who attended the reception. we couldn't be... Read More happier with the pictures and will be recommending lily and lime to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Jessi R

Absolutely amazing service and gorgeous photos!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Emmy L

I would recommend Lily & Lime to anyone without hesitation. We had an atypical "wedding" that I had to plan whole thousands of miles away for work and They made the whole process so easy and painless. You can't do better for the price and their customer service was incredible.... Read More They took care of everything, anticipated our needs, and made our day so much easier. Our photographer was amazing - she was so much fun to have at the wedding and took photos beyond what we could have hoped for. They were everything I could have asked for any more!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Jessica M

My husband and I were beyond happy with our pictures and our video! They both came in quicker than projected and were great quality! We had Petr and Vanessa as our photographer and choosing which we liked better proved impossible. Jason was our videographer and our... Read More video/preview video were outstanding!! We honestly couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Kayla D

Let me start by saying this was the MOST affordable photography option I was able to find. For two photographers, 8 hours for one and 6 hours for the associate, you're looking at around $1800, which is UNHEARD of in wedding photography. We also got TONS of photos back within... Read More three weeks (not downloadable until 6 weeks after the wedding however). Both photographers we worked with had a great eye and a great attitude, making the photos extra fun. They also really knew how to capture real emotions throughout the day, which meant so much to me. We got some really special shots after that. Now for the negatives: I'll say, although it's affordable, you get what you pay for. The digital gallery you receive is comprised of lightly edited digital negatives, which means they don't do a full edit on all of your photos unless you pay extra. I was also a little disappointed in the planning process....It's an agency, so everything is done online, which is great and enabled me to clearly plan out the day myself, but I would have loved the photographer to be involved in the process. I didn't actually get to speak with her until the day before my rehearsal. Also, because it's an agency, they pair photographers together based on availability and location, not whether or not they've worked together. Our photographers seemed to clash a little as far as vision and direction. In short, this is probably going to be the best bang for your buck, if you're willing to compromise on some of the luxuries other more expensive photographers offer.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Elena S

Contacted them for last minute quote because our family photographer wasn't able to attend. Asked for simple photos at wedding, no frills. Quote was $895. Seems like someone is not reading the message or they just aren't flexible...too bad, cause the site photos are... Read More beautiful.,

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Ahmad O

I must say, my fiancee and I are were skeptical when we first contacted Lily & lime because we couldn't find much information on the internet about them. But man are we glad we booked them. Everything about this experience has been fantastic. Customer service is prompt and very... Read More helpful. Our photographer, Tahany, is personable and great at what she does. We've already gone on an engagement shoot with her and she captured so many amazing shots and we're beyond excited to work with her for our wedding. Lily & Lime considers every detail and they really work with you to ensure everything you need, you get. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Caitlin Q

Lily & Lime helped us throughout the whole process for planning our engagement and wedding photos. They always answered my questions via phone and email. We also loved our photographer Erinn. Our engagement photos came out stunning and we received over 600 photos for 1.5 hours... Read More of shooting time. We received so many compliments for our destination photos. I can't wait for our wedding photos to be taken. Lily & Lime gives you an online planner that is sent to your photographer so they capture exactly what you want. We are so glad we decided to go with their company!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Brittani S

Traci Markle was the photographer we selected and we could not have been happier about the memories she captured on our big day! As a bride looking for the least stressful day possible, Lily and Lime's style was perfect. I was able to choose several locations for pictures... Read More without additional charge. They provided a sneak peak of our pictures that blew us away, and when we got our final pictures, no one could wipe the smile and happy tears off my face! I can't wait to print them all out! Thanks for being such a great person Traci, we were glad to share our day with you! Lily and Lime should definitely be first on any Bride's list of photographers!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Ashleigh K

I have yet to use the services, so this review is only based on service so far until my wedding date comes. I recently booked Lily & Lime for my wedding in September. I was a little nervous because this company does not have any reviews, but I realized it is because they are so... Read More new. I googled them for a long time and I learned they are able to provide a cheaper booking fee because they have stream-lined everything. I have called, emailed, and website-chatted with L&L multiple times, and their staff has been amazingly informative, prompt, and friendly. All of my questions have been answered immediately and in full, and, believe me, I have asked a lot of them. If you do actually decide to book (look for promo codes online!), their wedding planner is amazing! They have thought of everything to ask you from what drama should they know of to avoid, what kind of poses are you interested in, what's your photography style, etc. It also allows you to create a "wedding plan" where you can map out, to the half hour, where and when you want to have photos taken (getting ready, first glances, ceremony, portraits, reception, etc.). I researched photographers for a long time, and L&L had the most reasonable prices for the quality. You can look at the portfolio of the photographer you choose and build a custom package (they do videography as well). You also receive custom edited negatives, without a stamp on it. All in all, highly recommended for the budget bride who wants to plan online rather than in person!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Stephanas Z

emailed them about engagement photos, returned my email promptly. But alas they are sooooo busy it is their policy they can't do engegement photos with out a wedding booking. Nice since I am having a destination wedding. Thanks for the help, not.