Easy. Affordable. Beautiful.

Lily & Lime believes that beautiful days should be captured in beautiful photos. Our dream was to make a couple’s whole process from booking to receiving photos simpler and affordable–without losing quality. In short, we wanted to keep the sweetness of weddings, but add our own fresh twist.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Heba N

Our photographer was amazing! Our photos are beautiful and Lucy was a pleasure to have at the wedding. The booking process on the Lily & Lime website was easy, though more reviews and photos would have been helpful in making us more comfortable about booking a photographer... Read More without being able to talk to them directly.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Franklin G

Perfect photo's to remember the best day of our lives - thank you, Angie, you rock!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Janet M

Our photographer for my daughter's wedding was outstanding! Chris gets 5+ stars. By the end of the night, he felt like family. He helped out our DJ with the lighting, and, even grabbed my other daughter's GoPro that was just sitting on a table and walked around the dance... Read More floor getting great shots. I would use him again! Great communicator as well as a great photographer. My only issue with lilyandlime was their website. I could not access the website without signing in to get Chris's last name (if it was listed). I also couldn't view the photographers under my daughter's login. Big disappointment was when downloading the photos. First of all, they did not post all of the photos. We are still working with them to post any missing pics, such as the father/daughter dance and mother/son dance (slightly important photos). Then, not all of the photos were in the zip files when I clicked on 'all' photos to be downloaded. I eventually had to go and click on each one individually, as several extra attempts still did not yield most of the pictures. 10 stars for Chris, only 1 star for the website.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 lanka p

very nice

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Rebecca S

Marcie was wonderful, especially since I knew she had photographed a wedding the night before! She never once showed that she was tired, and had an excellent rapport with us and all of our guests, and I am extremely in love with all of my photos. I would recommend her to... Read More anyone! I had a fantastic customer service experience with every employee I talked to, and my photographer was absolutely perfect...but it was nearly a disaster when my first photographer was out of contact as she had been in the hospital for weeks! I wish someone had been able to communicate this to me so I didn't have to scramble for a new photographer the day before my wedding. Once the Lily & Lime staff found out, everyone was extremely helpful getting me a new photographer, and Marcie was wonderful...but please improve communication so that other brides don't have to step out of their rehearsal dinner to shop for a new photographer, please!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Alexandra S

Using Lily & Lime as our photography service was such a great experience. We were able to look through the portfolios of the available photographers for our wedding date and make a decision based on our personal taste. We chose our photographer Therese based on her use of light... Read More in her photography and her knack for capturing the perfect candid moment. She also had a glowing recommendation from a co-worker and we were not disappointed! She did an amazing job of capturing every special moment and she did it all by herself! Lily & Lime allows you to choose the number of photographers, the amount of hours needed and if you would like one , a videographer as well. Lily & Lime lets truly lets you customize your wedding photography package and helps to honor your budget. Although this is a large company, we truly felt like we worked directly with our photographer Therese. There was a good amount of communication and she was able to see our vision when we met her for the first time. Our wedding photos came out beautiful, we are so grateful for Therese!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ahleiah M

On my wedding day, I worked with Chris as a lead photographer and his associate, who was with my husband. Both of them were extremely fun and kind. Chris was AMAZING! he knew all the locations, poses, and understood that it was an important day for us, and he got as many shots... Read More capturing our entire morning noon and night. I kept telling him how amazing he is and how nice of a person he is. I will definitely use him for a future maternity shoot. If you choose Lily and Lime, CHOOSE CHRIS! you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kimberly B

Deborah rocked! Lily and Lime was easy, even though to be honest I was a bit nervous. I couldn’t find that many reviews, and the fact that I couldn’t talk to my photographer until a week before the wedding made me super anxious. But finally the moment came when I was about the... Read More touch base with Debbie. Guys, she was so perfect for my husband and I. She just had the personality that jived with us, and she understood what I was going for. She forced me to take a few family formal photos (and when I say forced, I mean in a positive way by encouraging me). I know she’s right, that I’ll want those photos. That’s just what I mean about her, she totally got me. I CANNOT WAIT to see how the photos turned out. Thanks so much, Lily and Lime!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Kristina W

I used Lily & Lime's photography and videography services in Tampa, and a few months later, I am STILL blown away by the incredible value I got for such a low price! I know people who only got wedding photos from other photography companies and spent more money than I did to... Read More receive BOTH services. The photos were absolutely gorgeous, and we got our first "sneak peek" of them about two weeks after the wedding -- the following week (three weeks after the wedding day), all of my photos were done and ready to download. The videos took a few months (as they do with any service), but they were completely worth the wait -- we got a 5-minute highlight reel, and although we were promised a full-length edited video of about an hour long, we got an amazing, almost TWO HOUR video!! I am so grateful, because my husband and I will be able to relive SO much from our wedding day for the rest of our lives! Plus, I got to see a lot that I missed on the actual day (like everyone walking down the aisle and people hanging out at the reception while the bridal party was taking photos). Lily & Lime really gave us WAY more than we expected. I cannot recommend them enough!! If you think you can't afford a photographer and/or videographer, PLEASE check out Lily & Lime! I know now I would have regretted not having both services, and I'm so thankful I found this company that allowed us to have both for our budget!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Brynna K

It was very easy to book. Although I was nervous that I wouldn't hear from or meet with my photographer until right before the wedding, I'm glad we went with them. Our photographer, Aaron, was amazing. We had so much fun with him and the pictures turned out great!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017

Working with Lily & Lime was a great experience! Their communication was great from the beginning and they were with me every step of the way. Even when our first photographer ended up not being available for our wedding, they sent me a list of other photographers to choose... Read More from right away. You can view the photographers profiles to find the best fit for you. Our photographer, Dana, listened to everything we asked for and made everything so stress-free on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Lily & Lime!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Catherine B

We really enjoyed Lily & Lime; our photographers and videographer were great! The only complaint I have is that I did not get my photographers or videographers information until the week of my wedding. This was a disappointment because by the time I was able to talk to them I... Read More had family in town and was trying to get last minute things down. I believe if I was able to talk to them 2-3 weeks prior I wouldn't have been so preoccupied and really focused on what we were talking about. The customer service is absolutely amazing, one day I was really struggling with the website(user error not Lily & Lime) I called 5 times within a hour and they were so accommodating and understanding until I finally figured out what I was making a mistake on.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 jenny m

I had an amazing experience with Lily and Lime. They were very responsive to any question I had. The photographers we had, Jamal especially, was truly amazing.. He listened to what I wanted out of my wedding pictures and he delivered. I was so happy with every photo I was given.... Read More Both photographers were very nice and my guest kept saying how personable they were. I have already sent 2 brides their way and more to come. The Pictures are My Proof!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Amber W

It was an affordable and upfront package. They had a large database of photographers to choose from so you could pick the photographer that would best fit your wants and needs. Customer service was always quick to respond to questions and to update us on the timelines of... Read More receiving pictures.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Latronya J

Lily and Lime were excellent. I enjoyed working with them. My photographers were wonderful and captured every moment.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Rachel C

Craig was an awesome photographer! He took SO many pictures and they were all beautiful! Lily & lime was very involved in our planning process and was an affordable choice.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Lauren K

At first I was nervous that I could not talk to my photographer or videographer until the week before the wedding. I felt like I could use their input and guidance, plus I was nervous about not meeting them before the day of, but it all worked out great. Camilla took beautiful... Read More photos and our videographer was super friendly. All in all a great experience, especially for the low price!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Mackenzie B

I had a great experience with Lily & Lime. Our photographer, Jessica, was extremely nice and very professional. She made our whole wedding party feel very comfortable. Booking and payments were also very easy. My only complaint was that I was supposed to get my photos in 6-8... Read More weeks and it took a couple days over 8 weeks. Not a big deal, just really excited to get my photos that were amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Daniel M

If zero stars were possible, I would have given it. BEWARE Lily and Lime do now hire professionals. You are rolling the dice on who you get as a photographer, we could have done better with craigslist. Our photographer was a guy named Danny. He was extremely rude to my guests.... Read More He was literally the first person in line at the buffet after the wedding party, getting his food before even our parents. He also took dozens of cookies that were for my guests (set at each place setting) off the table. These cookies were meant as special treats for our guests to take home and he stole them from our guests! He told my wedding planner that "it is too hot to go outside, I am not taking pictures outside." My wedding planner was shocked and horrified to even hear something from a wedding photographer. My wife had to tell Danny herself that we paid him in advance to take the shots. This is all while she is trying to get ready for what is supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life. He put up a fit so bad the wedding planner had to get in his face about it; we almost told him to go home on the spot. Whenever I asked Danny for a picture of my family or of something else he looked at me like I was bothering him, as if it was an inconvenience for him to do the job he was there to do. Like I was burdening him with asking a simple request that is his job. Danny gave us ZERO creative direction while taking pictures. He arrived at the venue looking like he had slept in his clothes. There were used napkins thrown in the trash that day that had less wrinkles than his shirt. I’m not saying he needed to wear a suit and tie, I’m saying he should have at least had enough professionalism to show up to a formal wedding looking like someone who was hired to be there, not someone who pulled his shirt out of the laundry basket 5 minutes before walking out his door. I have never seen such a lazy effort put into photography. He took the photos only from one static angle during the ceremony, on a beautiful bridge he did not use a zoom lens so you can barely see us (we look like a couple he just happened to get in a landscape shot), and purposefully did not fulfill any of the shot lists I gave him before the wedding. He repeatedly stepped on my wife’s dress on purpose while her bridesmaid was trying fix her bustle and as her bridesmaid was fixing it she said two of the bustles were broken. There is no reason for this, he took not one single closeup and was never in a confined space the entire event. We paid for a professional photographer and received a rude, petty, complaining, thieving, inappropriate, lazy, unwelcome guest with a shiny camera. Look elsewhere for your photographer and be grateful you won't go through what we did.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jeremy S

Great experience! Our photographer was really nice during the day of the wedding and made sure to call us the day before to ease any concerns. I would definitely recommend to my other friends.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Hannah M

I'll be honest: the lack of reviews when we booked Lily and Lime really made me nervous. I was nervous even when the extremely professional customer service representative explained that I would not hear from my photographer until two weeks prior. I knew it was a value option,... Read More but having no experience with weddings or photographers, I took a chance. I am so happy I did. Lily and Lime delivered on time and exactly what they offered. The photographer was professional and got almost all of the shots we wanted. What she wasn't able to snag, others filled in with their phones. The photo quality is great, and the best part of the whole experience is that we own the photos. No paying again to download, crop, share, print, etc! The only thing I would change about the experience is ask the photographer to give my husband and I a little more direction. I am not a great photo taker, and loved enough of the photos with me in it that I was happy, but a tweak here or there would have helped tremendously. That said, the overall experience was great and I would recommend to anyone not looking to shell out $$$$ for photos!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Millicent D

We have a tremendous experience with Lily and Lime. They gave us a good photographer and videographer. Everything came out well. We love everything. Every time we have a question, they are always available to answer.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Camille H

I was really impressed with Lily & Lime from start to finish. I loved being able to look through each photographer's portfolio and pick our photographer based on what they were best at. They also have an online chat program that I found very convenient when I had questions. We... Read More chose to only have one photographer, Margarita, and she did an amazing job! Somehow she seemed to capture every "moment " in our wedding and make everything look so natural. She was also very nice and professional and I was instantly comfortable with her. I was also able to download our amazing pictures once they were ready which was very convenient. Overall the whole experience was amazing and I highly recommend Lily and Lime.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Katie C

Overall, we had a really good experience with Lily and Lime. It made the whole process a lot easier and more efficient to make our date and package selections online. It was also very easy to manage our budget and pick the right one to fit our needs. We also enjoyed picking our... Read More own photographer and had a very pleasant experience with her. All the pictures we have received from the engagement session and wedding have been really nice, however it does take a full 6-8 weeks to receive your photos, so we have not received the full package yet. We also had some trouble with the download and saving the photos, it wasn't super user friendly. Overall though, I would highly recommend Lily and lime for your wedding photography.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Adriana V