Where Dreams Come True!

Lily’s Bridal is downtown Orlando’s premier bridal boutique, offering a large variety of designer gowns for brides and bridesmaids. We offer a large selection of bridal veils, sashes, and jewelry to complete your bridal look. We also offer in-house alterations as an added convenience for our brides and bridesmaids. Lily’s Bridal provides an intimate boutique setting with expert bridal consultants ready to help you find your dream dress! Make your appointment today!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts

1920 E Colonial Dr , Orlando, FL (407) 228-4050

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Chelsea C

The women who work at Lily's Bridal are amazing. I went to 4 bridal salons to try on one dress I had seen in Ohio. No other salon had it. Finally, I walked into Lily's they were incredibly accommodating and made room for me to come try on my dream dress. They were so helpful... Read More even when I had second thoughts and came in to try on other Maggie dresses (still ended with the same one). Through every dress fitting they kept the amazing customer service in place. Jewel, the alterations designer made sure the dress fit like a dream. On my wedding day, I heard how amazing I looked and it is all thanks to the amazing women at Lily's bridal. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Janelle R

I got only alterations done here and the staff is very welcoming and accommodating. I bought my dress from a different salon and they were more than happy to do them for me. I needed major alterations done since I was turning my zipper corset into a tied corset and it was not... Read More that expensive. I loved the outcome and I would 100% recommend them for anyone needing alterations.

Found my dress in 20 minutes!

Reviewed on 1/01/2013 Heather S

Found it, ordered it. Maggie Sottero dress. Shop is not fancy, but they had what I wanted, and the dress was in in 2 weeks from ordering it!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Danielle G

I really can't say enough good things about Lily's Bridal! My cousin and I went to approx 7 Bridal boutiques before I found the perfect one at Lily's! They were very patient with me! Ironically, I went into a dressing room and there was a poster in the wall of the style I was... Read More looking for. I asked if they had this dress and they did! The only downfall is it was a ballgown with a cathedral train and I was getting married on the beach, but I had to try this dress on. When I initially chose the stress, there was a different seamstress. I essentially wanted to remake the stress. She assured me it could be done. I had decided I was not going to look at price tags when I was dress shopping because if it was the dress I wanted it was the dress I was going to get no matter what. With that said, when I finally said yes to the dress I was nervous about the price tag. The dress was a Mary's Bridal. The gown is gorgeous and couture, without the couture price tag! I also got my dress altered at Lily's. When I went for my first dress fitting, it was not the same seamstress I had discussed my vision with and I panicked. I was so thankful Jewel assured me she could also carry out my vision. I had lots of alterations! The back of my dress had buttons that I wanted removed and made into a corset. I also did not want a cathedral train so we shortened it to what I think was a shorter semi cathedral train! Let me add my dress had a lace overlay! It had to be hemmed of coarse since I am short. I also needed 5 bustles. I had lost approx 20lbs before the wedding and it had to be taken in, too. When I was looking for a matching veil Jewel made a suggestion that was truly brilliant in my eyes. She used the lace we removed from cutting the train and made a custom veil so it matched my dress PERFECT! She does AMAZING work! I live an hour away and she was very accommodating with my schedule, too. This experience was worth every penny! Thank you, Lily's Bridal and Jewel!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Alexa F

Lily's Bridal gave outstanding service! I came in for my appointment, told the associate what style I was looking for, and she immediately started pulling dresses. The very first dress she had me try on was the one. I knew it as soon as she tied it up. The associate was very... Read More kind and listened to everything I said I wanted. I tried on a few more, but the first dress was it. It was a Maggie Sottero, an absolutely beautiful dress. I also purchased my headpiece and veil here. Everything came in on time and I had no problems with pick-up. Lily's Bridal also does alterations and they came out perfect for me. I would highly recommend Lily's Bridal!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Charlotte T

I had two separate appointments at Lily's Bridal in July 2016. The first appointment I tried on many beautiful dresses but couldn't commit to any of them. At this appointment I came by myself and had a sales attendant help select dresses to try on however she never offered to... Read More help take photos. I had to take mirror selfies which weren't the best of photos to show a lot of detail. I wasn't entirely impressed by the level of customer service so I didn't want to return there for future dress shopping however when I was browsing through wedding dress photos on the internet I found a dress that I really loved and it was only available at Lily's Bridal. I made a second appointment to try on the style number that I found. Once I tried it on I knew I was done and that dress was it for me. Again, I was by myself for this appointment and this time a different sales attendant took photos of me in my dress and that was very helpful and appreciated. When I committed to the wedding dress order and handed over my credit card that's when it turned anti-climactic. There wasn't a lot of excitement from the sales attendants and no one offered to take my photo with an "I Said Yes" sign like I've see them do for other brides. As someone who came to the bridal boutique alone on two separate occasions this really took the wind out of my sails. It was very disappointing to not have the moment celebrated in any way. I purchased a Casablanca dress and wanted a semi-cathedral length train customization. I went to the boutique again to try on the dress for the customization measurements to be done and submitted to the designer. When I had the dress on, the sales attendant asked "where do you want me to measure?" I was surprised to be asked the question and replied, "I don't know you. You tell me where it should be measured." After that is when I lost all faith in this bridal salon. I decided not to have any alterations done here and found a private seamstress. The best things I can review about this boutique is that they have a very wide selection of gowns to choose from and secondly after ordering the dress in July I was told it would arrive in November but it actually came mid-September. To anyone reading this review, this is a great place to find a dress but don't expect a high level of customer service.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Adrienne S

Brooke was wonderful! She helped me try on so many options and the selection was wonderful! In the end I did not find my dream dress here but would recommend Lily's to anyone searching for a gown!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah B

I loved that I felt comfortable expressing my opinions at this boutique and I was NEVER pressured. What a relief that was!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Dao T

Awesome little boutique shop that a pretty good selection of dresses. After finding my dress, I came back for my first fitting with Jewels. She's amazing! From the first fitting she knew exactly what alterations were necessary and made everything look perfect and flawless by... Read More the last fitting. I also got dress and veil steamed here. Great service, thanks so much!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Destiny C

Justine was absolutely amazing! I loved the salon and was able to say yes to the dress. I have been in multiple weddings and most salons don't allow you to pick out dresses to try but at Lilys they do and I loved that. It was such a great experience. Beautiful dresses and prices... Read More were great! I definitely recommend this salon.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Stephanie D

Great staff and great experience!! Jewel helped me with the alternations on my bridal gown! She's fantastic! Definitely recommend! Can't wait to use my dress in 12 days!!! Thanks!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica K

Lily's Bridal does not even deserve this star. As a future advertiser, I would never recommend this place to anybody. The dresses did not fit any of the bridesmaids, and the owner told us to lose weight. That's great to hear as I'm going through recovery from anorexia. Their... Read More measurements were wrong, which would have been fine if they had admitted they made a mistake and let us get alterations without such an expensive add-on cost!! Kudos to you for ruining every bride's special day!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amanda P

I got my dress and belt from here and had them do the alterations. I received so many compliments on the dress and was beyond happy with the service I received here. They have a lot of beautiful options and great prices!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Katherine W

I wish I could give them 0 stars. How rude and unprofessional can a business be! All of the bridesmaids were measured here but when our dresses came in they were too small on everyone. The main lady here was so rude that she recommended we all lose weight to fit in our dresses.... Read More When we asked to have them fixed she would not help us and said we would have to come back and pay extra money to have them altered! When we tried to explain to her that there is no way we should have to pay when none of the dresses fit, her response was thank you bye and she proceeded to walk in the back and refuse to speak with us further. I am mortified that a business like this can remain operating. Brides do not come here!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Katherine W

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kate V

I found my dream dress at Lily's Bridal! Their selection is both stunning and massive! Their seamstress did a wonderful job with my alterations and I couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Jennifer M

I absolutely loved my experience at Lily's Bridal. What I appreciated most was my salesperson (Vilma) who was always going above and beyond. She has excellent taste and would pull styles that I would not have looked at twice and they looked great. She was never rushing me out... Read More the door and took the time to spend with me to find the right dress- in which we did. The store was much bigger than I had expected from the outside. I never had an issue with parking (it is behind the store) and the dresses were very well cared for (another store we had visited down the road all the dresses were frayed and looked pretty rough). I never felt pressured and they were fine with me bringing my friends back so I could make sure I chose the right one. Vilma was great at going above and beyond with showing me new ideas I can do with the dress when it comes to alterations and/or accessories. Prices were comparable to everywhere else I had shopped as well. If you do not want to feel like you are a small number in a fray of thousands or fighting for a dressing room like you can sometimes at a David's bridal then visit Lily's. I was extremely comfortable there. I absolutely love my dress, Vilma and Lily's Bridal and definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Stacy N

I can't believe that I have found my dream dress at the one and only Lily's Bridal! I've gone to 4 bridal shops and tried on over 15 dress, and finally my sister recommended Lily's Bridal. The shop has many designers and styles that other shops did not carry. Annie and Quincy... Read More were very helpful, patient, and friendly. They kept my budget in mind and were never pushy. They made my experience an unforgettable one. I'm super excited for May to approach to receive my dress.

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Megan F

I found my dream dress at Lily's! Their service was exceptional! I even found the exact style of bridesmaid dresses that I wanted. (I couldn't find these dresses anywhere else.) The staff at Lily's has been so helpful and so patient (even when I changed the color of my... Read More bridesmaid dresses multiple times. haha!). They're great!

Bridal salon

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Amanda M

Very expensive alterations and they didn't steam my dress as I requested and paid for.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

I heard about Lily's Bridal from a friend of mine who had got her wedding dress at this store. Lilys bridal was the first Bridal store I went to and I got my dress in one hour! The staff is great the alterations lady is so wonderful. What makes this place even more attractive... Read More is that you do get one on one attention and it's not crazy and packed like a Davids bridal or Kleinfeld (I think I spelled that correctly). It was truly a pleasant stress free experience!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 JENNIFER R

Best place to look for your wedding dress. First time I went to Lily's Bridal I purchase a beautiful gown but about an hour later I had second thoughts and decided to cancelled the order. I went back a second time and tried on a couple more dresses and that's when I fell in love... Read More with my Casablanca gown. I made a few alterations and my whole family including my now husband say that the alterations that I made were perfect. I was so happy with the service I got purchasing my dress that I also bought my bridesmaid dresses here.

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lynn C

Lily's Bridal was fantastic in helping me pick out the perfect wedding dress! The salesgirls were so polite and helpful, and they were really understanding of our budget and helped us find some amazing options. I drove past Lily's for years as a young girl, my mom and I always... Read More laughed about wanting to wear the dresses in the window, and I can't believe I finally got to! My dress was gorgeous, priced reasonably, and shipped within the timeframe specified. Thanks, Lily's!

Amazing dress, horrible service

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Alyssa W

I loved my dress when I tried it on and ordered it in the size they recommended. The dress came in very quickly, but the belt I ordered to go with the dress came in a year later. Thank god I ordered my dress so early. They had to re-order the belt twice. The alterations are a... Read More complete rip off. They make you pay for every little thing. The woman doing the alterations was not very nice and made me doubt my self esteem while wearing the dress. I ended up loving my dress, but I would never use this salon again.

Horrible Service

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Diana S

I went to Lily's on two separate occasions to try on bridal dresses. On my first visit I thought the associate was great and when I was having trouble finding both a top and bottom of a dress I liked, she said a particular designer would mix and match tops and bottoms. It was... Read More perfect! Until they didn't call me back. They had to check with the designer to get the pricing etc etc but I was always the first to contact them. There was no follow up on their end and they literally wrote my name down on a note pad. When I came in the second time they'd already lost my information and had to take it down again. They don't have proper documentation of any visits and when they say they'll call back, they don't! I assume they trashed my info (even if by accident) but I couldn't believe they wouldn't want my business or have some customer relationship management software in place so things like this wouldn't happen. I was the one calling them back to remind them to check on pricing. I ended up getting my dress custom made but I would have purchased it here if they would have simply called me back!