Where Dreams Come True!

Lily’s Bridal is downtown Orlando’s premier bridal boutique, offering a large variety of designer gowns for brides and bridesmaids. We offer a large selection of bridal veils, sashes, and jewelry to complete your bridal look. We also offer in-house alterations as an added convenience for our brides and bridesmaids. Lily’s Bridal provides an intimate boutique setting with expert bridal consultants ready to help you find your dream dress! Make your appointment today!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available

1920 E Colonial Dr , Orlando, FL (407) 228-4050

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Chelsea C

The women who work at Lily's Bridal are amazing. I went to 4 bridal salons to try on one dress I had seen in Ohio. No other salon had it. Finally, I walked into Lily's they were incredibly accommodating and made room for me to come try on my dream dress. They were so helpful... Read More even when I had second thoughts and came in to try on other Maggie dresses (still ended with the same one). Through every dress fitting they kept the amazing customer service in place. Jewel, the alterations designer made sure the dress fit like a dream. On my wedding day, I heard how amazing I looked and it is all thanks to the amazing women at Lily's bridal. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Janelle R

I got only alterations done here and the staff is very welcoming and accommodating. I bought my dress from a different salon and they were more than happy to do them for me. I needed major alterations done since I was turning my zipper corset into a tied corset and it was not... Read More that expensive. I loved the outcome and I would 100% recommend them for anyone needing alterations.

Found my dress in 20 minutes!

Reviewed on 1/01/2013 Heather S

Found it, ordered it. Maggie Sottero dress. Shop is not fancy, but they had what I wanted, and the dress was in in 2 weeks from ordering it!

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Yvonne T

The alterations seamstress, Tillie, did a fantastic job on my wedding dress. She made it look spectacular from every angle! Thank you Tillie!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Desiree S

This was my first time ever wedding dress shopping. My consultant Bianca was amazing and made sure to constantly check in with how I was feeling, what I liked, what I didn’t like. She ended up pulling a lot of choices for me based on what I thought I wanted but nothing quite hit... Read More the mark. My mom ended up suggesting a new style and after 2 dresses I found the one! Thank you so much to Bianca and the rest of Lily’s staff for making a potentially stressful task, a fun and easy experience

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Ana P

This was my favorite shop by far in Orlando. It has the most elaborate dresses for a fraction of the price at the other boutique stores downtown. Cindia was a pleasure to work with, so sweet, and accomodating. I thought I found the dress but decided to come back to look again... Read More and picked out about 6 more dresses to try on (a wedding dress consultant's worst nightmare) but she was patient with me. In the end, I ended up falling more in love with the dress I had previously picked out on the first visit. Trying on all the other dresses helped reassure that and I was able to purchase the dress that day without hesitation.

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Caitlin K

Elizabeth was the best consultant I have had with wedding dress shopping. They fit us in at the last minute as well. After having a few bad experiences I told her what I wanted and she found MY dress in about 5 tries. Strongly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Thery U

I was so lucky to have Daisy help me find my perfect dress! It was my first time trying on dresses and after trying on just a few, Daisy pulled out a dress which my family & I absolutely LOVED. Bonus: it was under budget!

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Brittany U

Had such a wonderful experience at Lily's Bridal! I went with my mom and bridesmaids and we have a blast! Juliana was amazing! She was so helpful and patient with me! Thank you for helping me find my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Ciara M

After many other salons, we went to Lily’s to see what they had to offer. They have a huge selection of dresses-a lot with a lot of beading if that’s what you’re looking for. The woman who was helping me was super attentive and really tried to figure out my tastes. However, my... Read More biggest compliant is that they booked too many appointments at the same time. There were 3 other brides there with their respective parties of 3+ and it was overwhelming. I felt like we were competing for mirror space and struggling to hear our guests. As an experience that is very intimate, it was too public.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Katherine L

It was a great experience all around from the trying on of dresses to getting the alterations done! They have a great selection of dresses and range of prices. The staff was awesome, very helpful and very friendly! The dress was perfect and that alterations were perfect!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Candi D

I LOVE LILY 'S BRIDAL! The entire staff has been so pleasant from beginning to end. Daisy was awesome . Jewel is AMAZING. Jewel assisted with my alternations until my dress fit me perfectly. She took her time with me and gave me guidance. I felt she genuinely cares about me and... Read More my special day. She is the sweetest! I will definitely recommend Lily's bridal to anyone one of my friends. Thank you to the entire staff for making me feel special. Candi Diaz

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Camila R

Biancha was amazing, super patient & super nice. I showed her a few pictures of what I liked & she immediately went & looked for THE dress! I didn't have to tell her my size, & she stuck to my budget perfectly. The place was clean, organized, & everyone there seemed to help... Read More their bride in the best way possible! Go here if your budget is no less than a $1000.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Jenna B

I had a fantastic experience with Lily's Bridal and with my consultant, Elizabeth. I really just told her the style of dress I thought I wanted and what I was not interested in and she took my suggestions and found me some gorgeous dresses to try on. She stuck with my budget and... Read More put me in dresses I thought I wanted as well as ones I never thought I would like but wound up loving! I also loved that I did not feel pressured at all to buy my dress during my first visit. Elizabeth wrote down all the styles I liked and set up a second day for me to come in to try them again. Trying my dress on at a later date really solidified that it was the one, and I am so thankful for Elizabeth's help! I am so glad I decided to go to Lily's for my dress!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Megan H

I usually don't write reviews for vendors, but I have to write one about the experiencryption I had at Lily's. My consultant was Daisy and she did a wonderful job. She listeed to what I was looking for, pulled a few different things and on the 3rd dress I found the one! I... Read More couldn't love my dress anymore then I do. Once I picked my dress, she immediately knew which veil to pull. It beautifully matches the dress and it compliments it without taking attention away from the dress. I would highly recommend Lily's to any bride looking for her dress.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Nicole A

My experience at Lily's was wonderful. The dresses are organized and sorted by designer, which makes dresses very easy to find and avoids any bride feeling overwhelmed or anxious. The staff is extremely helpful. They allow you to take photos of the dresses and are very... Read More genuine..no pushy car salesmen here. I was also pleasantly surprised with their price range. I found all sorts of dresses equally beautiful in various price ranges. Any brides dream dress can certainly be found here!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Tamara E

I really enjoyed my experience at Lily's Bridal. I never felt rushed or pressured to choose anything outside of my budget. Biancha was extremely helpful and made the experience run smoothly. We had been to several other Bridal shops and did not have the best experience. I showed... Read More Biancha the style I had in mind and she picked great options. The last dress I tried on ended up being the one and I can't wait until it comes in! Thanks for being so patient. :)

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Amber B

They helped me find my dream dress in such an easy setting! Whitney listened to exactly what I wanted and never pressured me in to anything!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Ashley C

I only went to two dress stores before I found "the one" at Lily's Bridal. My experience at Lily's was far better than the other store. I went on a weekday, so it wasn't too busy. I never felt rushed or like a bother to them. I brought a huge entourage with me and they didn't... Read More mind at all. Because of all these loved ones, I also had to try on what felt like a million dresses. The girl helping me in and out of dresses was a champ! I also loved the selection of designers at Lily's, although the reason I went to the other first salon was because they carried a designer Lily's did not (Essense of Australia). I ended up purchasing a beautiful Casablanca dress (a designer I hadn't heard of!) and a veil. Everyone in the shop was fantastic, and they were very good about letting me know when my dress would come in. They called me the day my dress arrived, and I actually was out of town and not able to pick it up for a few weeks. This was no problem and they held my dress free of charge. I did not end up using their alterations department as I have a family friend who is a seamstress.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jacqueline A

After going to many bridal shops and not really finding anything that Wowed me or made me feel special, I finally found Lily's Bridal and Whitney, and my experience was wonderful. Not only did she know exactly what she was doing when selecting gowns for me to try on but she was... Read More honest when something just wasn't right. I found the perfect gown and I had the perfect service. I would highly recommend this place to all of my friend who are going to be future brides. The experience alone was worth every minute.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Lindsey K

The safe is amazing from Justine helping me get my gown Alterations done professionally and at a reasonable amount. They care for there brides in a way I've never seen, even traveling to help a bride lace up her dress on her big day! Amazing and affordable. Lindsey Krug

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Lisa B

Shopping for any clothes is stressful for a plus sized girl, they people at Lily's made it even worse. When asked what if there was a dress I liked that was small, they said pick it anyway. So when I got to the dressing room, they told my mom she had to wait in the other room,... Read More she couldn't even see. (There was a bride with about 15 people which is ridiculous!) So I started trying on dresses, which were just pinned on, and they expected to me come out in front of 15 strangers half naked! They didn't want my mom coming over to interrupt the other party, which was bs! (Luckily my mom insisted) one of the dresses I picked she told me not to try on, that it wouldn't look good on me. One of the small ones I picked, she said, too small, ohh well, and took it away. When talking about another dressed I liked, she went to go "look it up" and when I came to the front of the store, she was helping someone else. I walked out at this point and no one spoke a word to me. I wouldn't recommend this store to anyone, but especially plus size brides. I can honestly say I've never been so embarrassed in my life in the way I was treated.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kathleen H

Best place to buy a dress. I was on a budget so I went to the outlet store where they see d the sample dress. I look through and pick some. They help me try them on. I said that I liked is some and my consultant Karina when out and brought my my perfect dress. If it was not for... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw her I would have been lost since David bridal was terrible for me. Once I picked out the dress the seamstress fix some flaws for no charge. Best place ever!!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Brittany O

I wanted to at least give Lily's 2 stars because my first appointment was an amazing experience, however everything else that ensued afterwards tarnished that experience. Brianna was my first consultant and she helped me find my dream dress. Unfortunately I have not seen her... Read More since. Since I found such a beautiful dress, I wanted to get my bridesmaids dresses here as well and they had the perfect dress that I customized for my wedding colors. The dresses arrived a couple months later, except for one. The manager left both me and my bridesmaid a voicemail saying there was a mixup/delivery error. They ensured the dress would be in the beginning of April (wedding is April 29) My bridesmaid's mom called the store and they told her the dress was NEVER ORDERED. I went in for my final fitting and pick up my dress March 31, and asked about the status on her dress. They had it in store, but never called and have no idea how long it was there. On top of that mess, the seamstress admitted to miscalculating the bustles on my dress and it would be extra cost and more time to do so, and I had to remind her to change the clasp in store because she forgot to do so when she was supposed to. She sounded and appeared to be so disheveled, and honestly seemed as though she didn't care. And the icing on the cake? They changed locations the day of my final appointment and never bothered to call and let me know. This place is a disaster and they're liars. Shady.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Hannah A

This place does not even deserve 1 star. They were absolutely horrible to deal with. They lied multiple times about where my bridesmaid dress was, why it had not arrived with the others, and when I could expect to get my dress. The alteration fees are incredibly overpriced.... Read More They messed up the bride's dress and didn't do several of the alterations that she had asked. Then proceeded to tell her that they could do the alterations that they had forgotten to originally complete but it would cost her more money. On top of that, they moved locations and conveniently forgot to tell the bride that they had left the day before her appointment. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.