Where Dreams Come True!

Lily’s Bridal is downtown Orlando’s premier bridal boutique, offering a large variety of designer gowns for brides and bridesmaids. We offer a large selection of bridal veils, sashes, and jewelry to complete your bridal look. We also offer in-house alterations as an added convenience for our brides and bridesmaids. Lily’s Bridal provides an intimate boutique setting with expert bridal consultants ready to help you find your dream dress! Make your appointment today!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts

1920 E Colonial Dr , Orlando, FL (407) 228-4050

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Chelsea C

The women who work at Lily's Bridal are amazing. I went to 4 bridal salons to try on one dress I had seen in Ohio. No other salon had it. Finally, I walked into Lily's they were incredibly accommodating and made room for me to come try on my dream dress. They were so helpful... Read More even when I had second thoughts and came in to try on other Maggie dresses (still ended with the same one). Through every dress fitting they kept the amazing customer service in place. Jewel, the alterations designer made sure the dress fit like a dream. On my wedding day, I heard how amazing I looked and it is all thanks to the amazing women at Lily's bridal. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Janelle R

I got only alterations done here and the staff is very welcoming and accommodating. I bought my dress from a different salon and they were more than happy to do them for me. I needed major alterations done since I was turning my zipper corset into a tied corset and it was not... Read More that expensive. I loved the outcome and I would 100% recommend them for anyone needing alterations.

Found my dress in 20 minutes!

Reviewed on 1/01/2013 Heather S

Found it, ordered it. Maggie Sottero dress. Shop is not fancy, but they had what I wanted, and the dress was in in 2 weeks from ordering it!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Nicole A

My experience at Lily's was wonderful. The dresses are organized and sorted by designer, which makes dresses very easy to find and avoids any bride feeling overwhelmed or anxious. The staff is extremely helpful. They allow you to take photos of the dresses and are very... Read More genuine..no pushy car salesmen here. I was also pleasantly surprised with their price range. I found all sorts of dresses equally beautiful in various price ranges. Any brides dream dress can certainly be found here!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Tamara E

I really enjoyed my experience at Lily's Bridal. I never felt rushed or pressured to choose anything outside of my budget. Biancha was extremely helpful and made the experience run smoothly. We had been to several other Bridal shops and did not have the best experience. I showed... Read More Biancha the style I had in mind and she picked great options. The last dress I tried on ended up being the one and I can't wait until it comes in! Thanks for being so patient. :)

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Amber B

They helped me find my dream dress in such an easy setting! Whitney listened to exactly what I wanted and never pressured me in to anything!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Ashley C

I only went to two dress stores before I found "the one" at Lily's Bridal. My experience at Lily's was far better than the other store. I went on a weekday, so it wasn't too busy. I never felt rushed or like a bother to them. I brought a huge entourage with me and they didn't... Read More mind at all. Because of all these loved ones, I also had to try on what felt like a million dresses. The girl helping me in and out of dresses was a champ! I also loved the selection of designers at Lily's, although the reason I went to the other first salon was because they carried a designer Lily's did not (Essense of Australia). I ended up purchasing a beautiful Casablanca dress (a designer I hadn't heard of!) and a veil. Everyone in the shop was fantastic, and they were very good about letting me know when my dress would come in. They called me the day my dress arrived, and I actually was out of town and not able to pick it up for a few weeks. This was no problem and they held my dress free of charge. I did not end up using their alterations department as I have a family friend who is a seamstress.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jacqueline A

After going to many bridal shops and not really finding anything that Wowed me or made me feel special, I finally found Lily's Bridal and Whitney, and my experience was wonderful. Not only did she know exactly what she was doing when selecting gowns for me to try on but she was... Read More honest when something just wasn't right. I found the perfect gown and I had the perfect service. I would highly recommend this place to all of my friend who are going to be future brides. The experience alone was worth every minute.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Lindsey K

The safe is amazing from Justine helping me get my gown Alterations done professionally and at a reasonable amount. They care for there brides in a way I've never seen, even traveling to help a bride lace up her dress on her big day! Amazing and affordable. Lindsey Krug

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Lisa B

Shopping for any clothes is stressful for a plus sized girl, they people at Lily's made it even worse. When asked what if there was a dress I liked that was small, they said pick it anyway. So when I got to the dressing room, they told my mom she had to wait in the other room,... Read More she couldn't even see. (There was a bride with about 15 people which is ridiculous!) So I started trying on dresses, which were just pinned on, and they expected to me come out in front of 15 strangers half naked! They didn't want my mom coming over to interrupt the other party, which was bs! (Luckily my mom insisted) one of the dresses I picked she told me not to try on, that it wouldn't look good on me. One of the small ones I picked, she said, too small, ohh well, and took it away. When talking about another dressed I liked, she went to go "look it up" and when I came to the front of the store, she was helping someone else. I walked out at this point and no one spoke a word to me. I wouldn't recommend this store to anyone, but especially plus size brides. I can honestly say I've never been so embarrassed in my life in the way I was treated.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kathleen H

Best place to buy a dress. I was on a budget so I went to the outlet store where they see d the sample dress. I look through and pick some. They help me try them on. I said that I liked is some and my consultant Karina when out and brought my my perfect dress. If it was not for... Read More her I would have been lost since David bridal was terrible for me. Once I picked out the dress the seamstress fix some flaws for no charge. Best place ever!!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Brittany O

I wanted to at least give Lily's 2 stars because my first appointment was an amazing experience, however everything else that ensued afterwards tarnished that experience. Brianna was my first consultant and she helped me find my dream dress. Unfortunately I have not seen her... Read More since. Since I found such a beautiful dress, I wanted to get my bridesmaids dresses here as well and they had the perfect dress that I customized for my wedding colors. The dresses arrived a couple months later, except for one. The manager left both me and my bridesmaid a voicemail saying there was a mixup/delivery error. They ensured the dress would be in the beginning of April (wedding is April 29) My bridesmaid's mom called the store and they told her the dress was NEVER ORDERED. I went in for my final fitting and pick up my dress March 31, and asked about the status on her dress. They had it in store, but never called and have no idea how long it was there. On top of that mess, the seamstress admitted to miscalculating the bustles on my dress and it would be extra cost and more time to do so, and I had to remind her to change the clasp in store because she forgot to do so when she was supposed to. She sounded and appeared to be so disheveled, and honestly seemed as though she didn't care. And the icing on the cake? They changed locations the day of my final appointment and never bothered to call and let me know. This place is a disaster and they're liars. Shady.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Hannah A

This place does not even deserve 1 star. They were absolutely horrible to deal with. They lied multiple times about where my bridesmaid dress was, why it had not arrived with the others, and when I could expect to get my dress. The alteration fees are incredibly overpriced.... Read More They messed up the bride's dress and didn't do several of the alterations that she had asked. Then proceeded to tell her that they could do the alterations that they had forgotten to originally complete but it would cost her more money. On top of that, they moved locations and conveniently forgot to tell the bride that they had left the day before her appointment. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Danielle G

I really can't say enough good things about Lily's Bridal! My cousin and I went to approx 7 Bridal boutiques before I found the perfect one at Lily's! They were very patient with me! Ironically, I went into a dressing room and there was a poster in the wall of the style I was... Read More looking for. I asked if they had this dress and they did! The only downfall is it was a ballgown with a cathedral train and I was getting married on the beach, but I had to try this dress on. When I initially chose the stress, there was a different seamstress. I essentially wanted to remake the stress. She assured me it could be done. I had decided I was not going to look at price tags when I was dress shopping because if it was the dress I wanted it was the dress I was going to get no matter what. With that said, when I finally said yes to the dress I was nervous about the price tag. The dress was a Mary's Bridal. The gown is gorgeous and couture, without the couture price tag! I also got my dress altered at Lily's. When I went for my first dress fitting, it was not the same seamstress I had discussed my vision with and I panicked. I was so thankful Jewel assured me she could also carry out my vision. I had lots of alterations! The back of my dress had buttons that I wanted removed and made into a corset. I also did not want a cathedral train so we shortened it to what I think was a shorter semi cathedral train! Let me add my dress had a lace overlay! It had to be hemmed of coarse since I am short. I also needed 5 bustles. I had lost approx 20lbs before the wedding and it had to be taken in, too. When I was looking for a matching veil Jewel made a suggestion that was truly brilliant in my eyes. She used the lace we removed from cutting the train and made a custom veil so it matched my dress PERFECT! She does AMAZING work! I live an hour away and she was very accommodating with my schedule, too. This experience was worth every penny! Thank you, Lily's Bridal and Jewel!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Alexa F

Lily's Bridal gave outstanding service! I came in for my appointment, told the associate what style I was looking for, and she immediately started pulling dresses. The very first dress she had me try on was the one. I knew it as soon as she tied it up. The associate was very... Read More kind and listened to everything I said I wanted. I tried on a few more, but the first dress was it. It was a Maggie Sottero, an absolutely beautiful dress. I also purchased my headpiece and veil here. Everything came in on time and I had no problems with pick-up. Lily's Bridal also does alterations and they came out perfect for me. I would highly recommend Lily's Bridal!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Charlotte T

I had two separate appointments at Lily's Bridal in July 2016. The first appointment I tried on many beautiful dresses but couldn't commit to any of them. At this appointment I came by myself and had a sales attendant help select dresses to try on however she never offered to... Read More help take photos. I had to take mirror selfies which weren't the best of photos to show a lot of detail. I wasn't entirely impressed by the level of customer service so I didn't want to return there for future dress shopping however when I was browsing through wedding dress photos on the internet I found a dress that I really loved and it was only available at Lily's Bridal. I made a second appointment to try on the style number that I found. Once I tried it on I knew I was done and that dress was it for me. Again, I was by myself for this appointment and this time a different sales attendant took photos of me in my dress and that was very helpful and appreciated. When I committed to the wedding dress order and handed over my credit card that's when it turned anti-climactic. There wasn't a lot of excitement from the sales attendants and no one offered to take my photo with an "I Said Yes" sign like I've see them do for other brides. As someone who came to the bridal boutique alone on two separate occasions this really took the wind out of my sails. It was very disappointing to not have the moment celebrated in any way. I purchased a Casablanca dress and wanted a semi-cathedral length train customization. I went to the boutique again to try on the dress for the customization measurements to be done and submitted to the designer. When I had the dress on, the sales attendant asked "where do you want me to measure?" I was surprised to be asked the question and replied, "I don't know you. You tell me where it should be measured." After that is when I lost all faith in this bridal salon. I decided not to have any alterations done here and found a private seamstress. The best things I can review about this boutique is that they have a very wide selection of gowns to choose from and secondly after ordering the dress in July I was told it would arrive in November but it actually came mid-September. To anyone reading this review, this is a great place to find a dress but don't expect a high level of customer service.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Adrienne S

Brooke was wonderful! She helped me try on so many options and the selection was wonderful! In the end I did not find my dream dress here but would recommend Lily's to anyone searching for a gown!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah B

I loved that I felt comfortable expressing my opinions at this boutique and I was NEVER pressured. What a relief that was!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Dao T

Awesome little boutique shop that a pretty good selection of dresses. After finding my dress, I came back for my first fitting with Jewels. She's amazing! From the first fitting she knew exactly what alterations were necessary and made everything look perfect and flawless by... Read More the last fitting. I also got dress and veil steamed here. Great service, thanks so much!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Destiny C

Justine was absolutely amazing! I loved the salon and was able to say yes to the dress. I have been in multiple weddings and most salons don't allow you to pick out dresses to try but at Lilys they do and I loved that. It was such a great experience. Beautiful dresses and prices... Read More were great! I definitely recommend this salon.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Stephanie D

Great staff and great experience!! Jewel helped me with the alternations on my bridal gown! She's fantastic! Definitely recommend! Can't wait to use my dress in 12 days!!! Thanks!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica K

Lily's Bridal does not even deserve this star. As a future advertiser, I would never recommend this place to anybody. The dresses did not fit any of the bridesmaids, and the owner told us to lose weight. That's great to hear as I'm going through recovery from anorexia. Their... Read More measurements were wrong, which would have been fine if they had admitted they made a mistake and let us get alterations without such an expensive add-on cost!! Kudos to you for ruining every bride's special day!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amanda P

I got my dress and belt from here and had them do the alterations. I received so many compliments on the dress and was beyond happy with the service I received here. They have a lot of beautiful options and great prices!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Katherine W

I wish I could give them 0 stars. How rude and unprofessional can a business be! All of the bridesmaids were measured here but when our dresses came in they were too small on everyone. The main lady here was so rude that she recommended we all lose weight to fit in our dresses.... Read More When we asked to have them fixed she would not help us and said we would have to come back and pay extra money to have them altered! When we tried to explain to her that there is no way we should have to pay when none of the dresses fit, her response was thank you bye and she proceeded to walk in the back and refuse to speak with us further. I am mortified that a business like this can remain operating. Brides do not come here!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Katherine W