Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations

2109 E Colonial Dr , Orlando, FL

Found my dress in 20 minutes!

Reviewed on 1/01/2013 Heather S

Found it, ordered it. Maggie Sottero dress. Shop is not fancy, but they had what I wanted, and the dress was in in 2 weeks from ordering it!

Wonderful selection!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Kristyne L

I had done quite a bit of dress shopping before finally finding Lily's. the selection is wonderful! They have so very many different styles and types. I found so many dresses to try, and had a very hard time deciding between a few! Great service, and hemming and bustling were... Read More done very well!

I found my dream dress at Lily's Bridal

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Kyra M

I went to Lily's bridal because they were only one of a couple bridal stores in the Orlando area who carried Maggie Sottero dresses. As soon as I saw my dress on the rack I knew it was the one before I even put it on. It was a beautiful lace Maggie Sottero dress. I got more... Read More compliments than I could count on my wedding day that the dress was perfect and the prettiest they had ever seen. I highly recommend Lily's bridal and Maggie Sottero dresses!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Jennifer M

I absolutely loved my experience at Lily's Bridal. What I appreciated most was my salesperson (Vilma) who was always going above and beyond. She has excellent taste and would pull styles that I would not have looked at twice and they looked great. She was never rushing me out... Read More the door and took the time to spend with me to find the right dress- in which we did. The store was much bigger than I had expected from the outside. I never had an issue with parking (it is behind the store) and the dresses were very well cared for (another store we had visited down the road all the dresses were frayed and looked pretty rough). I never felt pressured and they were fine with me bringing my friends back so I could make sure I chose the right one. Vilma was great at going above and beyond with showing me new ideas I can do with the dress when it comes to alterations and/or accessories. Prices were comparable to everywhere else I had shopped as well. If you do not want to feel like you are a small number in a fray of thousands or fighting for a dressing room like you can sometimes at a David's bridal then visit Lily's. I was extremely comfortable there. I absolutely love my dress, Vilma and Lily's Bridal and definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Stacy N

I can't believe that I have found my dream dress at the one and only Lily's Bridal! I've gone to 4 bridal shops and tried on over 15 dress, and finally my sister recommended Lily's Bridal. The shop has many designers and styles that other shops did not carry. Annie and Quincy... Read More were very helpful, patient, and friendly. They kept my budget in mind and were never pushy. They made my experience an unforgettable one. I'm super excited for May to approach to receive my dress.

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Megan F

I found my dream dress at Lily's! Their service was exceptional! I even found the exact style of bridesmaid dresses that I wanted. (I couldn't find these dresses anywhere else.) The staff at Lily's has been so helpful and so patient (even when I changed the color of my... Read More bridesmaid dresses multiple times. haha!). They're great!

Bridal salon

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Amanda M

Very expensive alterations and they didn't steam my dress as I requested and paid for.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

I heard about Lily's Bridal from a friend of mine who had got her wedding dress at this store. Lilys bridal was the first Bridal store I went to and I got my dress in one hour! The staff is great the alterations lady is so wonderful. What makes this place even more attractive... Read More is that you do get one on one attention and it's not crazy and packed like a Davids bridal or Kleinfeld (I think I spelled that correctly). It was truly a pleasant stress free experience!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 JENNIFER R

Best place to look for your wedding dress. First time I went to Lily's Bridal I purchase a beautiful gown but about an hour later I had second thoughts and decided to cancelled the order. I went back a second time and tried on a couple more dresses and that's when I fell in love... Read More with my Casablanca gown. I made a few alterations and my whole family including my now husband say that the alterations that I made were perfect. I was so happy with the service I got purchasing my dress that I also bought my bridesmaid dresses here.

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lynn C

Lily's Bridal was fantastic in helping me pick out the perfect wedding dress! The salesgirls were so polite and helpful, and they were really understanding of our budget and helped us find some amazing options. I drove past Lily's for years as a young girl, my mom and I always... Read More laughed about wanting to wear the dresses in the window, and I can't believe I finally got to! My dress was gorgeous, priced reasonably, and shipped within the timeframe specified. Thanks, Lily's!

Amazing dress, horrible service

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Alyssa W

I loved my dress when I tried it on and ordered it in the size they recommended. The dress came in very quickly, but the belt I ordered to go with the dress came in a year later. Thank god I ordered my dress so early. They had to re-order the belt twice. The alterations are a... Read More complete rip off. They make you pay for every little thing. The woman doing the alterations was not very nice and made me doubt my self esteem while wearing the dress. I ended up loving my dress, but I would never use this salon again.

Horrible Service

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Diana S

I went to Lily's on two separate occasions to try on bridal dresses. On my first visit I thought the associate was great and when I was having trouble finding both a top and bottom of a dress I liked, she said a particular designer would mix and match tops and bottoms. It was... Read More perfect! Until they didn't call me back. They had to check with the designer to get the pricing etc etc but I was always the first to contact them. There was no follow up on their end and they literally wrote my name down on a note pad. When I came in the second time they'd already lost my information and had to take it down again. They don't have proper documentation of any visits and when they say they'll call back, they don't! I assume they trashed my info (even if by accident) but I couldn't believe they wouldn't want my business or have some customer relationship management software in place so things like this wouldn't happen. I was the one calling them back to remind them to check on pricing. I ended up getting my dress custom made but I would have purchased it here if they would have simply called me back!

Great Value

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Kate O

I purchased my bridal gown from Lily's and the service and value were excellent. You aren't getting the Kleinfeld's experience, but you aren't paying for it, either. My gown was absolutely beautiful and looked more expensive than it actually was. One problem we had with the... Read More bridesmaid dresses: we used Lily's tailor for alterations, and while hemming one of the bridesmaids gowns, she "altered" away the dress's mini-train! We had to order a new dress so it would match the others.

My dress was perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Alayna P

I got my dress, veil, belt, and bridesmaids dresses from Lily's Bridal. Their selection is amazing!! The prices are really good too, definitely a great place for the bride on a budget! The staff there are so nice and helpful! They answered all my questions and helped me pick... Read More the perfect dress and accessories! I got compliments all night from all my wedding guests on how beautiful my dress was! I definitely would recommend my friends to Lily's Bridal because of their selection, value, and customer service! Awesome bridal shop!!

Good Experience

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Skye G

I did not end up purchasing my dress from Lily's, but wanted to write about my experience shopping there. The dresses were mid-range in terms of quality, and the prices were great. Ani was great help at my appointment in pointing out all the dresses I should consider for the... Read More look I was seeking. She was faster than anyone else in any other store I visited at helping me get in and out of dresses so I could try a bunch on. She was great at answering questions about the dresses and potential alterations as well. I came very close to buying my dress here because it was beautiful and a great value, but ultimately went for something a little more unique (and expensive). Overall, my experience was great though. If you want to buy a solid quality dress for a great price and have LOTS of choices, this is definitely somewhere you should check out. Some other reviews I saw made the salon sound terrible, and it's not at all. The dresses are much nicer than those at somewhere like a David's Bridal (nightmare). I can't vouch for the alterations, and based on some of the comments I might have taken my dress to a different tailor if I did buy it there. Whether or not you buy here, you should check it out to get a feel for a broad range of styles and designers.

I found the perfect dress for my Savannah wedding!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Kelly M

Lily's had the perfect Maggie Sottero dress for my outdoor Savannah wedding. The ladies who work there are amazing and were quick to answer any question I had. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful designer dress.

Beautiful Dresses!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Laura D

This was the last store I went to and found my dress here, it was in budget less than $1000 and they are one of the only shops that has casablanca dresses which you can customize! Alterations were a bit hairy but that seems to be the theme talking to other brides that went to... Read More other stores. Ultimately my dress fit like a glove and looked perfect!

Great prices

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Melissa J

My dress was stunning, Lily's was able to get my dress in several months earlier than I anticipated.

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Kate O

I had about 1 day to find my wedding dress - my now-husband wanted a short engagement, and Solution's said even with a rush it would be at least 6 months to get in. Lily's said they'd rush and could have the dress ready in the 4 month time-frame I needed. I wish i had more time... Read More to shop around for dresses. I liked how my dress looked when it was 10 sizes too big and they clipped it back. I do not feel that the main lady (Asian) is very friendly. There are two cute younger girls who work there. I was not happy with the alterations. They would not listen to what I wanted and ignored my request that I made several times to fix a certain part of the dress and pull it in tighter on the hips. Perhaps my experience was not typical. They do have Maggie dresses, which the Orlando Solutions does not, and other affordable yet good-quality options. Do not expect the same treatment in your dress shopping as what Solutions supposedly does, with champagne popping when you choose the dress. I didn't care about all that fuss, but some people do.

Got my Casablanca dress at Lily's

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Samantha

The woman I worked with at Lily's was so nice and truly helped me find my dream dress for my wedding. I cant wait till I'm able to be in my dress again and wear it down the isle. I would recommend Lily's to anyone looking for a Maggie or Casablanca dress.

Beautiful collection of dresses

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Maria S

I found my dream dress at Lily's Bridal. They really do have a diverse collection of unique and beautiful dresses. I thought the price was reasonable for my dress too. They could improve their customer service up at bit. Some of the ladies working there were just kind of cold. I... Read More guess I was just expecting a bit more attention.

Lily's Bridal

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Danielle R

The shop itself is not the cleanest nor the prettiest but they are one of the only stores in the central Florida area that carry Maggie Sottero. The seamstress struggled a little with the alterations but in the end the dress looked perfect.

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 endell g

They quoted me one thing and the price was something else and My dress was a little to long had to hold it up as I walked down the isle to get married.

My Dress

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Christy K

Beautiful Gown & Great alterations...

Customer Service & Alterations

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Jennifer C

Lilly's has some good dresses but the Customer Service & Alterations was a horrible experience!! Customer Service: They told me to pay by a certain time which I immediately paid very quickly and somehow my dress came in very close to the wedding day which made me rush to get it... Read More altered.Every time I had to go and try on my dress they would give me the wrong dress, they would not assist me in trying on my dress. Alterations: The lady speaks very little English! Very hard to understand and she does not listen correctly to what you need to be changed about the dress.

Start a Conversation!