The Premier Service Leader in VIP Transportation

Your wedding is one of the most memorable days of your life. Why not begin the journey in an elegant and luxurious limousine? Let Limo Today make your wedding limousine service arrangements simple, hassle-free and complete so you can focus on your special day. We also offer shuttle service.

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service

Bow2010

3600 Street Road, Bensalem, PA (215) 352-1500

Snow Storm Wedding

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Carmen D

My wife and I used Limo Today Inc. for our wedding and had a great experience. We were married on January 23, 2016 in the Philadelphia area, which was the same day that a winter storm dropped 2+ feet of snow across the region. When our church and our venue advised us that they... Read More would not be canceling regardless of the weather I was concerned about our transportation. We received several phone calls from Limo Today leading up to the day of the wedding and on the morning of the wedding confirming details, which gave us peace of mind as we worked through the difficult situation we were faced with. The morning of the wedding our driver, Howie, arrived in the area several hours early to ensure that he would be on time for our pick up. Howie was very professional and transported us to and from the ceremony safely and remarkably on time despite the extreme weather conditions. We rented the black, 20 passenger limo bus, which was awesome! It was very clean and freshly stocked with water, ice, cups and napkins. I can not say enough about the service we received from this company, especially under the unique circumstances they were faced with that day. Everyone we dealt with from start to finish was incredibly helpful and professional. We can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Jessica C

Limo Today was what my now husband and I chose for our transportation for the big day! We had a big white hummer. Ted was our limo driver and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better driver for the wedding day. He went above and beyond to help me in and out of the limo, as... Read More well as my grandfather. Even in the church when I was waiting to walk down the aisle, he fixed my dress and helped me calm down. Much more than I expected from a limo driver. I also left my purse, wallet, and marriage license in the limo at the end of the day. He made sure to call and let everyone know and traveled from NJ to Philly to hand deliver it to me. He was phenomenal and I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Elizabeth D

We absolutely loved Dave, our driver from Limo Today, as well as the very helpful office staff who helped us with coordinating our transportation. Glenn, Mary & Dawn were super helpful throughout the whole process. The day before the wedding, Dave called me and we went over the... Read More timeline to ensure everything would go smoothly. The day of the wedding, Dave was on time and was right there to help everyone in and out of the limo bus as well as help me with my train when going into the church. He also helped my dad and I coordinate when we were to enter to start processing. We can't thank them enough for making our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kathryn A

The service was affordable, punctual and the driver was extremely friendly. Definitely a great vendor to use, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jacquelyn F

We used Limo Today for our May 28, 2017 wedding in Villanova, PA. It was so easy to book multiple trips and vehicles to last us all day (including a large van for my gown and all bridesmaids dresses), a limo for the groomsmen, and then buses transporting our guests from two... Read More main line hotels to our venue before and after the wedding reception! The drivers arrived early, were very friendly, helpful, and the service was all-around fantastic! The prices were reasonable and contracts were easy to understand! I would recommend this company to anyone in Eastern PA for their transportation needs!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Michelle M

I chose Limo Today for transportation for my wedding because they offered the most reasonable prices. Generally I found the booking process relatively easy, and the driver was courteous and on time. However, I had booked a 24-passenger mini bus for my guest transportation, and... Read More the company "upgraded" me without prior notice, on the day-of the wedding, to a party limo bus. Unfortunately, my "upgrade" sat less people (and in a more uncomfortable way) than the 24-passenger bus I had booked. It didn't ultimately become an issue, but I would have appreciated an opportunity to discuss it before the driver actually arrived.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kunj G

We used Limo Today for our wedding reception on August 20th. Glenn and Dawn were easy to work with and made the process as simple as could be.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016

LimoToday was fantastic and a delightful company to deal with. We used them for a corporate transportation to our holiday party about 1 hour and 10 minutes away. Everyone in the office was professional and friendly. I even spoke with Glenn the owner personally and he assured me... Read More a great service and he was definitely correct! Our driver Dan was a really great guy, safe driver and helpful to the riders. If I need transportation for business or personal, I will use them again! Oh and did I mention the price was fabulous for what we got! The vehicle was clean and new and worth the price!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Amy W

We used Limo Today for our wedding in September. It was the most affordable limo company we found. We used the party bus for our event. The driver was timely and we had no issues. We also used Limo Today for our airport transportation for our honeymoon.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Caroline C

Glenn and Dawn we great to work with when setting up our transportation. The process was smooth and simple, and they were attentive to our requests and needs. The day of we had Ray as our driver. He confirmed the day before and arrived on time. It was going smoothly initially,... Read More but started to go downhill after the ceremony. On our way back from the church to the picture sites and reception venue, we hit traffic. Ray demonstrated terrible road rage and became very unprofessional. This went on for the last hour of our trip. It was embarrassing. I am thankful my guests/wedding party were able to laugh it off. I do appreciate him accommodating us an extra 10min because of the traffic getting back, but the yelling and road rage are inexcusable. Overall, I would recommend this company since the prices are reasonable, they are flexible/accommodating, and Glenn and Dawn were a pleasure to work with. However, I would request another driver or hope you do not hit any Philly traffic :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kim C

Glenn and Dawn were great to work with. At first we were not sure about booking because we received multiple different price quotes from Glenn for the same vehicle rental but in the end we sorted out the pricing and finalized our contract. The day of the wedding, Jerry arrived... Read More on time per our schedule but he was not the greatest in customer service. Upon arrival to pick up the bride for the ceremony, Jerry informed us he had arrived and would be waiting for us in the limo, mind you at this time it was raining outside and we had to walk from the house to car juggling our bags and one umbrella - all with no help from Jerry. It rained the whole day of our wedding and there were many times I, the bride, would be sitting in the limo waiting for Jerry to come open the door with an umbrella to escort me and he didn't do it. On multiple occasions Jerry would open my door and one of the groomsmen would end up coming back to get an umbrella from the trunk and escort me out. Because of the rain we then arrived to our reception location 30 minutes earlier than planned. Upon our departure from the limo, Jerry made a comment on how the limo was dirty from the leaves and mud we had to track through for our pictures outside. At this time (5pm) he did not wait until our scheduled end time of 5:30 to make sure we did not need to go else where and he left. All in all the limo arrived on time and got us where we needed to go throughout our day but the customer service side was not the greatest. I was previously in a wedding where it rained and the driver made it a point to make sure he always escorted the bride where she needed to go with an umbrella in hand.

2016-10-27T16:06:29 Response from the vendor

Hello, First let me say we take our reviews very seriously. This is not what is expected from our chauffeurs and I am very disappointed. But; After speaking with you directly we were able to piece together exactly what happened. Your chauffeur was Jim. Jim... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Monica A

The people at Limo Today were the best to work with! Glenn, the owner made everything so easy and really helped us pick the right vehicle for the big day. They are affordable and provide a great service! On the day of, Raymond, our driver was so accommodating and helpful. He... Read More was a trooper with a large bridal party of 16. Thank you Limo Today for helping to make the day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Anthea J

Prompt arrival for our wedding party pick-up and drop-off. Our driver Helen was very sweet and helpful! Will definitely use again for future limo needs

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Jaclyn L

We got married on July 3, 2016 at the Pen Ryn Mansion and used Limo Today for shuttle service to transport our bridal party and guests from the hotel to the venue. We worked with Glen, the owner, who was a pleasure to work with. He provided us with his personal cell phone in... Read More case we needed anything. Our driver was punctual, the shuttle was clean, and everything ran smoothly. The price was extremely reasonable and they were flexible and accommodating. When we needed to change the times, they did so with no problem. Highly recommend them for wedding transportation!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Jaclyn W

We used Limo Today for our wedding last weekend! The staff were all so great and super helpful! We would definitely recommend. Our driver was wonderful and so helpful all day! The whole process working with Limo Today was so easy!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Bryan W

WOW Let me tell you. Limo Today is the best company for your wedding and other transportation needs . My Wife and I used them for our entire wedding to include, Limo from the hotel to the church and then to pictures and then to the reception hall. We used them for the shuttle... Read More van after the reception, and then also we hired a black sedan to pick us up from the reception. Great Service. Great Drivers. Very nice vehicles. We will be using them again in the future. Thank you Glenn and Team.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Stephanie M

I wish that I could say my wedding day was perfect, unfortunately that was not the case. I had a limo, limo bus and shuttle service all arranged. The drivers that I had in the morning were great, the driver we had for our shuttle was an absolute disgrace! He cursed at the bridal... Read More party, and was over an hour late to pick up myself and my guest after the reception which was absolutely embarrassing! I had to call ubers to pick up my guest. Once the driver arrived to pick us he was aggressive towards my husband...totally uncalled for. I ended up emailing the owner Glenn to make him aware of the situation with his driver. I received an email back asking me to call him...REALLY?!? Me call you this is your business not mine. I did call Glenn and after speaking for 45 minutes he was going to call me the next day..here we are 3 days later and I haven't heard a word back from him. Please save yourself the hassle and find another company, I wish I did.

2016-08-29T14:25:36 Response from the vendor

Hello Stephanie & Viewers of the Knot, I read your review and thank you for the positive comments regarding Dave, Nick and Harry (Your morning chauffeurs). Nick was able to arrive for you and your father in a beautiful stretch limousine: an upgrade from the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Jennifer L

Limo today did a great job with our wedding! They are an affordable, classy option and we definitely recommend. I did a lot of research on wedding transportation- maybe the most of anything- since I was a bit taken aback by how much it cost initially. Limo today is one of the... Read More best values you will find for your big day. We had a stretch Infiniti for me, my husband, and our 16 person bridal party. It was snug but everyone was comfortable and had a great time. They were very prompt for our guys pickup and then also picked up the girls. The only comment I will say is that I was a bit disappointed that we were not able to utilize the iPod hook up, as the driver said he didn't know how to work it- the time in the limo flies (sadly, as its really fun post wedding ceremony to be with everyone in such an intimate setting) and we did just use the radio, so alls well that ends well, but that would be my one recommendation. Thank you Limo Today!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Genevieve R

Very nice group to work with. I never spoke to them directly myself, but my husband and wedding planner did and everything went smoothly. The driver that pick me and my girls up to go to the venue was extremely friendly and nice. He helped us put everything in the car and... Read More laughed with us along the way to the wedding. The shuttle buses and van all showed up on time, they helped us every step of the way to make sure we got what we wanted and worked with us on our schedule. They were great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking about hiring them for their wedding or anything else.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Rachel P

We used Limo Today for our wedding transportation and I'm so glad we did! Everyone was on time, the shuttles were clean and comfortable. I really appreciated the excellent customer service (thank you Dawn!) and that the drivers called me the day before the wedding to confirm... Read More all of the details. Great choice!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

I've always had great experiences with Limo Today! The staff is very friendly, their customer service is superb, and their prices are affordable. I really appreciate that they are always flexible and willing to work with me through all the logistics for a complicated... Read More bachelorette party (and on a few other events I've hosted in the past). I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016

Limo Today was great! We first used their services for my birthday party, but the limo that I originally wanted broke down and I was provided with a replacement that I was not too pleased with. However, they were amazing and compensated this with a free ride, which I used for... Read More my prom. Larry, the driver from my 16th birthday party was FABULOUS, so I requested him again and the night was definitely one to remember. If you're looking for great service and friendly faces, you will be satisfied with Limo Today.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Maria S

Limo Today is a reliable, affordable option for your wedding transportation. For four hours in a '14 Chrysler 300 limo, our price was simply unbeatable. Because of our winter wedding date, Glenn gave us a generous discount and was incredibly helpful with the booking process. He... Read More personally called and left me a voicemail with all the details I needed to know before making a decision. His customer service is unparalleled in this business where other vendors were hurried and rude. Mary, who worked out finances and our contract, was so warm and friendly! I would have given Limo Today a perfect 5 star review, but our driver - Gerry - made some inappropriate comments on our big day. It is customary to give the driver a tip at the first stop, and suggested tip amounts are listed on your contract. Gerry was not in our home more than 2 minutes before he asked for his tip. When my mother gave him his envelope, he opened it right in front of us and counted his tip money. When my mom later asked, "let us know if there is anything you need," he responded, "maybe you can help me out later, if you know what I mean." Regardless of what he meant, no one was interested in helping him later... Obviously, this was utterly distasteful on his part. Despite this, he drove safely and urgently to each point in our trip, and he was incredibly helpful with helping the ladies into the limo and situating my dress. He navigated winding Manayunk hills and congested Center City streets throughout our reservation, and I felt safe in our beautiful vehicle.

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Meredyth H

Absolutely amazing from the start! Glenn and his team was great to work with. Glenn took time with me and asked thoughtful and proactive questions to better understand which cars would work best for our bridal party. It put my mind at ease because he truly understood his... Read More business and the clients needs. The drivers on the day of did an incredible job and were prompt for ever pickup and drop off throughout the day. Thanks for making our day run so smoothly Limo Today!!

Weightshaming 2016

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Christopher G

We met this company today at the Bridal show in the Allentown Ag Building. When initially speaking to Glenn the owner, we had high hopes of doing business with this company. That was until he made multiple rude comments about myself, the groom's weight. This was highly... Read More unprofessional and left us both with a sour taste in our mouths regarding this company. I would not recommend doing business with this individual. In response to the vendor's response. Suggesting that someone may need an extra seat due to height, weight or dress size is one thing. However, to say that you are "being generous" and taking ten pounds off of my estimated weight and telling me to lose weight before my wedding is something completely different. The reason for my recommendation of not doing business is based off of the professionalism displayed in this meeting by the owner not in services rendered.

2016-01-04T16:31:08 Response from the vendor

When assisting to choose a specific vehicle for your special day I like to ensure everyone is comfortable. The conversation that I have with all customers is the same and I have never been accused of being unprofessional or rude. I apologize if you misunderstood... Read Less Read More