Lingrow Farm

Leechburg, PA

Make Your Wedding Unforgettable at Lingrow Farm!

Spring SAVINGS! 50% Off - 2016 Sunday Weddings Schedule a tour today Lingrow Farm is the only venue in Western Pennsylvania distinguished enough to be named to the Hall of Fame by the Knot. That is because we are renowned for our exquisite food, casual yet elegant setting, and thoughtful staff. Conveniently, we are centrally located between Pittsburgh and Greensburg. Please visit the grounds, and discover how your wedding can be a genuinely remarkable affair.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Bow2010

188 Forks Church Rd, Leechburg, PA

The Perfect Wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Katie K

Words can’t describe how much we truly love Lingrow Farm, and the people that work there! We had such an amazing experience. I would recommend Lingrow to anyone!! The venue speaks for itself, just through pictures, it is absolutely gorgeous and the photographs for your wedding... Read More will leave you speechless. You hardly need any decorations because of how beautiful it is in person which saves you a lot of money! Our wedding coordinator, Megan did such a wonderful job at organizing and accommodating whatever we needed, it made the planning process go so smoothly! Not to mention it was fun getting to know her in the process. The day of the wedding I didn't feel like I had to worry about anything because I knew Lingrow was so hands on and worked out every detail. Even during the ceremony, storm clouds were rolling in and the staff ran down umbrellas in case it should downpour on our guests. Luckily the storm clouds passed and it worked out great! We stayed in the Farmhouse the night of our wedding which I would highly recommend. We stayed there with both sides of our family which made it not only convenient but such a fun bonding experience. We were all able to have breakfast in the morning and walk around the farm. Everyone that attended our wedding gave us many compliments about the venue, the food. and the experience! We are so happy we decided to have one of the most important days of our lives at Lingrow Farm!

Most Organized, Well Trained, THEY KNOW WEDDINGS!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Allison N

I was engaged in December 14, 2013 and got married at Lingrow on June 6, 2014. Lingrow was the first out of 3 placed we looked at. It was love at first site! The number of guests at my wedding was about 150. THE STAFF: Joy was my "day of" coordinator, but both she and... Read More Megan assisted me throughout the entire planning process. They are quick to respond to questions and I was never waiting on them in order to make progress with other decisions. Joy provided me with a lot of guidance about decor, lighting, food, etc. I told her my vision and she understood immediately while helping me to plan a wedding in 6 months. During the wedding reception, Joy was performing multiple duties. She was serving food, cleaning tables, tending bar, getting me drinks as I mingled with my guests, managed the timing of events, and much more. She is truly amazing at her job. The bar/wait staff was equally as amazing. We had 2 signature drinks (Mint Julep and White Wine Lemonade Sangria). The bar staff made the drinks perfectly. We kept our bar open from the time guests arrived for the ceremony until the last song. They never missed a beat. While my husband and I were walking around to greet our guests, my food got cold. As soon as I sat down, the staff immediately changed our plates for a fresh hot serving. VENUE PROPERTY: The grounds are large but so charming. You must stay in the big white farmhouse. It really makes you feel like you're at home. The morning of the wedding, the grounds-keeping crew were up cutting grass and watering flowers. They truly care about every detail. One main reason I picked this location is because it does not need much decor. The building and the grounds are so beautiful that all you need is your white dress to make it look perfect. My wedding followed a "rustic elegance" theme. No defined color scheme. I let the venue's natural beauty define my wedding theme. WEDDING DAY: The horse drawn carriage (ceremony entrance) is a must if you get married outside. My guests had no idea I was arriving in a carriage, and they were all in tears and blown away by it. The grounds offer endless opportunities to take pictures, all year round. My husband and I love casual beauty...and all of your photos will capture this at Lingrow. Our wedding was "GO!" at the start of the ceremony. Guests were encouraged to have beverages, enjoy lawn games and dance, even before the official festivities began. Joy and her staff made this the most seamless, enjoyable day ever. We ended the night with fireworks...another surprise to our guests. They were able to enjoy a night cap on the large deck while watching an amazing 10 min show, and the best ending. All bc of the staff. THE FOOD: The Twisted Thistle will not disappoint. I ate lunch there before I booked the venue, and it sealed the deal for me. They are a "farm to table" restaurant and a gem in Leechburg. We had a buffet style dinner. We had food left over that we were able to take home. It was just as delicious the next day. PLEASE, I beg you to PICK EDIT HERMAN (Twisted Thistle) to make your wedding cake! Everything she makes is from scratch...everything. Each of my guest tables had a 10 in round cake (made by Edit) as the centerpiece. My guests were THRILLED! In total, Edit made 20 cakes for my wedding, all different, and all perfectly delicious. Her choice of cake decor fit my wedding theme perfectly Allison Yeckel

Such an Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Tess S

We had our wedding at Lingrow Farm and were so happy with everything! Megan was our wedding coordinator and was so great to work with. She had quick answers to all of our questions along the way and made everything run so smoothly the day of. I truly didn't feel like I had to... Read More worry about anything and could just relax and enjoy the day! My family stayed at the farmhouse on the property the night before and after the wedding which made everything so easy. We were able to get ready there in the morning and it provided so many great getting ready photos! I would also recommend adding the carriage ride which made for such a unique and fairy tale like entrance! All of the food from the Twisted Thistle was incredible as well. We had so much fun at our tasting and the chef was so flexible in accommodating our requests for that night and for the wedding itself. The staff even brought us hors d'oeuvres and cocktails while we were taking pictures after the ceremony! The farm was absolutely beautiful. Every little detail of the night was perfect. We had so many people tell us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Justine C

Lingrow Farms is by far the most beautiful and magical place for a wedding. My husband and I drove around to about 6 different venues for our wedding, and then we landed at Lingrow Farms. Everything about the property screams "This is where you should be married." From the... Read More spacious and gorgeous barn to the ceremony site by the pond and white gazebo, we decided that we couldn't have it anywhere else. We booked our wedding for April 2, 2016 and decided that rain or shine, cold or warm, we would be able to accommodate for either a beautiful outdoor wedding or an indoor one inside the barn. Luckily, we were able to host the wedding outdoors by the beautiful gazebo and pond. Although VERY windy, our guests sat through our ceremony outside which ran smoothly thanks to our wedding coordinator, Megan. Megan was very well organized and always had an answer for every single question I had (which was a lot). We did not have a rehearsal dinner the night before, but that was because I had such a high amount of trust in Megan to communicate with the bridal party the next day as to what they needed to do. Everything during the ceremony went perfect - thanks to her! She knows the ins and outs about weddings, and definitely lives up to her coordinator title. I chose to be brought in on the horse and carriage, which I highly recommend. So many guests kept saying how amazing and neat it was to see. The reception was held inside the barn, and everything went as planned. Food, drinks, cake, dancing, etc. were all organized very well thanks to Megan. We had our sit down dinner catered by the Twisted Thistle (everyone ranted and raved about this food, too. They said it was the best wedding food they have even had.) We had our last call and song played at 11pm, and the only downside is that you have to have all decorations out of the barn by midnight. We had everyone help out though, and things were packed in a fun way. My bridesmaids and I stayed in the farmhouse on Friday night, and then a lot of my bridal party stayed on Saturday night - I strongly recommend this, too! Pictures looked great getting ready in the farmhouse, and it's so cozy inside. I can not tell you how many guests have told me "Your wedding was the best that I have ever been to." Thank you, Megan, for letting us have the first wedding of 2016 and thank you personally for having it go so perfect!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

I was the maid of honor in a wedding in October absolutely gorgeous very helpful and was great to make it your own with that rustic feel

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Victoria B

My husband and I are so thrilled that we went with Lingrow Farm as our wedding venue. I cannot speak highly enough about this place. We looked at other multiple barn locations and are so glad we decided on Lingrow. Every single person who works there was great to work with.... Read More Megan and Joy are absolutely fantastic wedding coordinators. I worked with Megan primarily, but Joy was also helpful when Megan was out of town. We were able to come out to see the venue multiple times throughout the planning process. They were very accommodating and had great suggestions with where to put decor and setting up our favor table, gift table, and wood for our guest bench. Also, their caterer the Twisted Thistle's food is out of this world. We have gotten so many compliments on how amazing the food was. We paid for the extra package to have all of our reception decorations set up. There were even some things that I said "just put this wherever you think looks good". When I saw the reception all decorated it looked even better than I imagined. This extra money was well worth it and eliminated the stress of finding time to fit in decorating. We brewed our own beer for the event and Lingrow was more than happy to have us hook up to their taps with the home brews. Our dogs were in the farmhouse in their crates during the ceremony and reception. Multiple people on Lingrow's staff took it upon themselves to let the dogs out multiple times. We didn't ask them or expect them to do that at all. They went above and beyond. Even at the end of the night. They were so helpful in getting things together for clean up and again went above and beyond and had the extra favor mugs (at least 6 dozen total) sent through their dishwasher. We did not ask them to do this and mentioned we were just going to take them home. They offered to wash them for us. Our guests absolutely loved Lingrow and were raving about how beautiful it was and what an awesome Venue it was. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend it and can't wait to go back to Lingrow for the Farm to Table Dinners they do and hope to make it back there as a guest for another wedding. Also, our pictures from our August wedding look amazing. This place has so much charm inside and out. WE LOVE LINGROW!

Gorgeous Picture Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Jennifer B

When you know, you know. That's how my now husband and I felt when we walked on the property at Lingrow Farm. It is absolutely beautiful there with no real need to decorate except for centerpieces on the table. Joy was absolutely wonderful to work with! There was no question... Read More I had that was dumb or stupid even if I had asked it before. She always replied to emails the day of, and sometimes even after hours if it was necessary. We also paid for the full service decorating package, and everything was set up perfectly! This saved so much time for the bridal party/myself and was worth every penny. The day of our wedding she had her team working like a well oiled machine and everything ran flawless. If something did go wrong I didn't know about it (which is a great stress reliever on your wedding day). The food from Twisted Thistle was incredible! Our guests raved about it all night long from cocktail hour to dinner and beyond. We had many dietary needs/restrictions which Joy and the staff were very attentive to. Our guests were also so impressed with how beautiful the venue was, and how attentive the entire staff was to any need they had.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Carolyn S

Having our reception at Lingrow Farm was the best decision that we made for the wedding. I let all the positive reviews of the venue guide me to visiting Lingrow, but I was sold on the place after visiting and meeting with the wedding coordinator, Joy. Lingrow is gorgeous, and... Read More the barn is so unique. There are two levels to the barn, and guests can roam around the grounds, stay inside, or step outside on the wrap around porch. We loved having the ability to do a bonfire with a smores bar and also were very happy with the photo booth. And, because the farm is so stunning, we ended up with many pretty pictures. Months later, I am still being told that our wedding was the best that our guests have ever been to. Joy answered all of my emails and calls quickly, and she was always a pleasure to work with. She did everything that she could to make sure that I could have everything that I wanted for our day. When we set up our decorations, she was there helping and unloading cars. On the wedding day, she checked in with me several times to make sure that everything was going well and that we were happy. Joy bustled my dress, did things that were thoughtful and personal to our tastes and personalities, and was there with a jar of water to put my bouquet in when we sat down to dinner. Every detail was taken care of, and I could trust her completely. Lingrow is amazing, and I'm still so happy that I chose it for our special day.

The Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Katie O

Our wedding at Lingrow Farm was absolutely perfect!! Since before booking, Joy was prompt in answering our inquiry and questions, and this didn’t change once we booked. Our engagement was long and Joy answered my many many questions over the past two years. She was always timely... Read More and pleased to answer anything I tossed her way. A few weeks before the wedding I wanted to come out to the venue again and go over my timeline and everything I was planning for our wedding day. Joy was more than willing to sit down and also work with my ideas. I switched some reception plans around from their usual timeline and it was no problem to do so. The weather the day of our wedding was SO gloomy and I came to terms with the fact that we would be inside, BUT Joy came in and said, “We have until 5pm” and showed me the radar. They dried off the benches, tossed down the rose petals, and seated our guests outdoors. Our ceremony and reception really went off perfectly. I’m a planner and was so stressed out, but knew I was in great hands with Joy and Lingrow. The staff was on top of everything and our guests had an amazing time. It all was amazing, beautiful and simply perfect. Also, the food…is amazing! Chef and the Twisted Thistle have an amazing menu, which our guests also raved about. If you’re thinking you want a barn wedding, I absolutely recommend Lingrow Farm

Made my day easy!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Lauren S

The coordinators and staff at Lingrow Farm helped to make my day easy and efficient. I loved working with all of them and they eliminated the stress involved with planning by providing checklists and deadlines. The food from the Twisted Thistle was delicious. I would work with... Read More them again anytime!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Lauren M

Joy is amazing at what she does! Our day was everything that we could have hoped for and so much more. The venue is beautiful. Hardly had to do any decorating.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

This venue is Absolutely Beautiful! We were so pleased with everything! Also, Joy is such a "joy" to work with! She was very helpful with everything, from upcoming wedding day planning to the actual day of! Wonderful staff, great food and Beautiful venue! You cannot go wrong... Read More with this venue! Thanks again Joy for helping make our day so special!

Beautiful and charming farm venue

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jessica L

We could not have asked for a better and seamless experience for our wedding at Lingrow Farm. Megan, our coordinate was always organized and on the dot. The venue is gorgeous and we did our ceremony there too- at the gazebo by the lake. We also opted for the smores which... Read More were a big hit. Venus is about 9-10,000 dollars but includes, tables, chairs, a lot of extras and the ceremony set up. Food is very reasonable and through their Caterer (twisted thistle, our guests raved about the food!). The farm definitely captured our personalitiy and was entirely charming and perfect for our party of ~ 120 guests. We spent about $22,000 total, a steal for well everything came together.

Picture Perfect Location!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Melissa S

This was the perfect venue for us. It was beautiful and the staff was absolutely amazing. The fielded all of my pre-wedding day questions and made sure our day went off without a hitch!

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Nicole S

Lingrow Farms was absolutely beautiful, the online pictures do not do it justice. Our wedding planner Joy was amazing from day one. On the day of she took care of everything and the staff at Lingrow was so pleasant. Our families have been talking about how beautiful our wedding... Read More was, how amazing the food from Twisted Thistle was and how the atmosphere made for such an intimate experience. I highly recommend Lingrow to everyone who would like to do something other than the traditional wedding scene, it is well worth it!

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Chelsea F

Our wedding at Lingrow Farm on April 18, 2015 was truly a dream come true. Our wedding planner, Joy Spagnola, and the other staff at Lingrow Farm, were pivotal in making the day a success. Lingrow Farm is a well-managed business. They have close to 80 weddings a year, which... Read More means that they have mastered the timing and details of how to make a wedding run smoothly, which shifts the responsibility (and associated stress) away from the bride and groom so that they are able to enjoy every moment of their special day. The grounds are also stunning and impeccably manicured in every season. The food is delicious and generously portioned. We first decided to visit Lingrow Farm because we read so many positive reviews. They are all true! If you have the pleasure of working with Joy, rest assured that you are in competent and compassionate hands. Thanks for a perfect day, Lingrow! Rich & Chelsea Casagranda

The Most Perfect Day of my Life

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Brittany N

Lingrow Farm has always been my dream place to have a wedding and I cannot even express in words how perfect they made everything for us. From the first day I came to check out the venue, I was so impressed. The location is breathtaking and the people are so down-to-earth and... Read More great to work with. Joy did a fantastic job organizing and planning for our special day and made sure everything ran flawlessly. Because it was too cold to have the ceremony outside, the staff set up for the ceremony on the back patio upstairs and it was so intimate and beautiful. The service from the staff was excellent and the food from The Twisted Thistle was outstanding. The appetizers we had out were completely gone in a matter of minutes and the meals we chose for the sit down dinner were so delicious. So many people told me it was the best wedding they've ever been to and loved how unique the venue was. It was honestly the most perfect day and I couldn't have dreamed of anything better. If you choose to have your wedding here, be sure to also rent the farmhouse. It was so beautiful and such a great place to spend time and get ready with the bridesmaids.

2015-04-27T09:07:46 Response from the vendor

Your Family was so wonderful to work with! So glad everyone had such a great time. Despite the cold it was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple! We wish you all the very best!

Absolutely Magical

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Abigail S

Just got married here two days ago! What can I say, besides the fact that it was absolutely PERFECT! Gorgeous location, exceptionally friendly staff, and their wedding planner Megan was fantastic and made everything SO easy! Every time I had a question she was always so quick to... Read More respond and was on top of everything. Poor weather meant that we weren't able to get married down by the pond, but they managed to do a BEAUTIFUL setup for an indoor ceremony (and all last minute, too!). Everyone raved at how wonderful the place was and how delicious the food was (true fact. Their food is awesome!). We also rented the farmhouse as well, which is well worth the money for the convenience it offers! Seriously. I cannot recommend this place enough. It was perfect in just about every imaginable way possible!

Perfect barn wedding

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Andrea K

Beautiful venue!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Kristin M

I could not have asked for a more perfect day/night. Everyone was very helpful and on top of everything. There was not one flaw of the night. I love and am so very pleased with Lingrow. It's a night you will never forget, I could plan another one tomorrow!! Haha! That is how... Read More smoothly everything went :) thank you to Megan and joy, they are the best!! Food was amazing, the displays were so unique! It was truly an amazing day/night.

Perfection

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Annoria S

Lingrow Farm was simply amazing. I can't say enough about this venue. Our guests raved about the food, the location, the service, everything! The most important thing to be was to have a wedding day that reflected my personality but also showed our friends and family a great... Read More time. Lingrow Farm did just that. Joy was incredible and made wedding planning (for someone that HATES wedding planning) easy. Our wedding day was just perfect! Thank you Lingrow Farm!

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Tess o

Lingrow Farm was an amazing experience!! Have your wedding here! The food is DELICIOUS- the staff is AWESOME! I rec'd so many compliments about everything- the food, the venue...it is truly a hidden gem in Leechburg.

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Silver V

As a wedding photographer I’m fortunate to visit a lot of venues and get to work with people on one of the biggest days of their lives. I always smile when I get booked for wedding at Lingrow Farm. It’s an amazing location, they have everything looking great and that makes... Read More finding place to take great photos super easy. The staff is so cool and easy to work with. Getting ready photos in the main house are always beautiful because it’s so well appointed. The barn is great place to party and have a drink with friends and family while you enjoy the sunset from the balcony.

My day was BEYOND perfect

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

From the moment i got engaged i KNEW this was where i wanted my wedding. The land, the barn, the entire atmosphere is gorgeous. I was blessed to be able to get married outside and our pictures are beautiful! Our wedding planner Joy was amazing, she knew exactly what needed to be... Read More done, when it needed to be done and was on top of everything making our day so simple so we could just enjoy everything instead of stress over the details. The food was also delicious, i have been to 8 weddings this year so wedding food became basic, not with the twisted thistle, their flavors are outstanding! We were able to surprise our guest also with a firework display without anyone knowing (besides Joy) and it's still all anyone can talk about! If i could do it all over again i would, every weekend, and not change a thing!!

Wonderful and beautiful!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Melissa P

I loved working with Lingrow to plan our special day, and, every moment while we were there!!! Lingrow's planners are super helpful every step of the way. Our event was beautiful and they helped to make sure I wasn't worrying about table placements or decorations the day of,... Read More they took care of it all! The venue itself is so beautiful. Plus, they have an in house caterer that is delicious. We had the beef and pork on our buffet and tons of people commented about how the food was way better than most wedding food! The twisted thistle is a wonderful restaurant and their catering did not disappoint! Even the beef was super tender and cooked perfectly. We also chose to stay at the farm house on site the night before and night of the wedding. This allowed us to be there and ready in the morning when my salon (Pretty Hair Salon) came to us. I couldn't have asked for a better venue.