Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

188 Forks Church Rd, Leechburg, PA

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Justine C

Lingrow Farms is by far the most beautiful and magical place for a wedding. My husband and I drove around to about 6 different venues for our wedding, and then we landed at Lingrow Farms. Everything about the property screams "This is where you should be married." From the... Read More spacious and gorgeous barn to the ceremony site by the pond and white gazebo, we decided that we couldn't have it anywhere else. We booked our wedding for April 2, 2016 and decided that rain or shine, cold or warm, we would be able to accommodate for either a beautiful outdoor wedding or an indoor one inside the barn. Luckily, we were able to host the wedding outdoors by the beautiful gazebo and pond. Although VERY windy, our guests sat through our ceremony outside which ran smoothly thanks to our wedding coordinator, Megan. Megan was very well organized and always had an answer for every single question I had (which was a lot). We did not have a rehearsal dinner the night before, but that was because I had such a high amount of trust in Megan to communicate with the bridal party the next day as to what they needed to do. Everything during the ceremony went perfect - thanks to her! She knows the ins and outs about weddings, and definitely lives up to her coordinator title. I chose to be brought in on the horse and carriage, which I highly recommend. So many guests kept saying how amazing and neat it was to see. The reception was held inside the barn, and everything went as planned. Food, drinks, cake, dancing, etc. were all organized very well thanks to Megan. We had our sit down dinner catered by the Twisted Thistle (everyone ranted and raved about this food, too. They said it was the best wedding food they have even had.) We had our last call and song played at 11pm, and the only downside is that you have to have all decorations out of the barn by midnight. We had everyone help out though, and things were packed in a fun way. My bridesmaids and I stayed in the farmhouse on Friday night, and then a lot of my bridal party stayed on Saturday night - I strongly recommend this, too! Pictures looked great getting ready in the farmhouse, and it's so cozy inside. I can not tell you how many guests have told me "Your wedding was the best that I have ever been to." Thank you, Megan, for letting us have the first wedding of 2016 and thank you personally for having it go so perfect!

2016-06-29T11:31:40 Response from the vendor

Megan told me it was a wonderful first wedding of the season! Thank you for the wonderful review! All of us at Lingrow Farm do our best to succeed at making your day most memorable! ~Joy

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Allison S

I recently had my wedding at Lingrow Farm and cannot say enough about how perfect it was! If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. Not only is the venue absolutely breath-taking (and all of my guests said the same), but the staff is wonderful as well. Ruth was our... Read More coordinator and was very helpful and quickly responded to all of my calls, texts and emails (and, believe me, there were a lot!) At first I was somewhat disappointed that I couldn't bring in our own caterer and had to use Twisted Thistle (the farm's local caterer). However, I ended up being SO HAPPY that they catered our wedding. Their staff was 5-star (friendly, efficient, very helpful) and the food was DELICIOUS! The food tasting was AMAZING and we had the hardest time narrowing down which one of the meals we wanted to use for our wedding day! I've been to so many weddings where the food is just so-so or very bland and boring. Twisted Thistle is anything but that. We had a lot of compliments on the food and my husband and I loved everything we ate that day! Lingrow Farm was picture-perfect and absolutely everything I would have dreamed for my wedding to be. The barn is air-conditioned and set up absolutely beautifully. We were able to set up for the wedding as early as we wanted that day. Everything that we could have asked for, we had at Lingrow. We are beyond impressed with the staff and Ruth for making everything flow smoothly. Looking at the photos from our wedding, I am loving seeing the green grass, blue skies, the pond, the horses - everything that makes Lingrow what it is. I suggest Lingrow for any bride trying to find a place to get married - it is absolutely PERFECT!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Victoria B

My husband and I are so thrilled that we went with Lingrow Farm as our wedding venue. I cannot speak highly enough about this place. We looked at other multiple barn locations and are so glad we decided on Lingrow. Every single person who works there was great to work with.... Read More Megan and Joy are absolutely fantastic wedding coordinators. I worked with Megan primarily, but Joy was also helpful when Megan was out of town. We were able to come out to see the venue multiple times throughout the planning process. They were very accommodating and had great suggestions with where to put decor and setting up our favor table, gift table, and wood for our guest bench. Also, their caterer the Twisted Thistle's food is out of this world. We have gotten so many compliments on how amazing the food was. We paid for the extra package to have all of our reception decorations set up. There were even some things that I said "just put this wherever you think looks good". When I saw the reception all decorated it looked even better than I imagined. This extra money was well worth it and eliminated the stress of finding time to fit in decorating. We brewed our own beer for the event and Lingrow was more than happy to have us hook up to their taps with the home brews. Our dogs were in the farmhouse in their crates during the ceremony and reception. Multiple people on Lingrow's staff took it upon themselves to let the dogs out multiple times. We didn't ask them or expect them to do that at all. They went above and beyond. Even at the end of the night. They were so helpful in getting things together for clean up and again went above and beyond and had the extra favor mugs (at least 6 dozen total) sent through their dishwasher. We did not ask them to do this and mentioned we were just going to take them home. They offered to wash them for us. Our guests absolutely loved Lingrow and were raving about how beautiful it was and what an awesome Venue it was. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend it and can't wait to go back to Lingrow for the Farm to Table Dinners they do and hope to make it back there as a guest for another wedding. Also, our pictures from our August wedding look amazing. This place has so much charm inside and out. WE LOVE LINGROW!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ashley W

My husband and I were married on August 14, 2016 at Lingrow Farm and it was AMAZING!! Our coordinator Joy was with us every step of the way! Planning a wedding is scary business, you feel overwhelmed because it's the biggest party and the most important get together you have... Read More ever done! Thankfully, Joy is in the business of making weddings happen and starting with our tour in 2015 she had our complete trust. We loved the picturesque landscape, everywhere you turned was a new opportunity for great photos! We chose August because we thought if it rained it would not be too terrible because it would be so warm, and if it does rain the top deck is beautiful for a ceremony! It DID rain on our wedding day, and Joy had the Lingrow crew (who are equally wonderful) set up the top deck if we needed to move the ceremony up there last minute! She even took the time to hang a white swag with one of our lanterns hanging from the middle to make our ceremony spot on the deck beautiful. I found out later she even went into the field and picked a sunflower to add to it. Lingrow Farm goes above and beyond to make your wedding day as special as you envisioned it no matter what kind of weather is happening on that day. When you book this great venue you are not just booking a place to get married, you are booking an amazing team who becomes family. My husband and I wanted a special menu of "Breakfast for Dinner" because its our favorite! The Twisted Thistle catered one of the most beautiful breakfast set ups I have ever seen. We had carved ham, quiche, twisted home fries, fresh fruit, and an AMAZING waffle bar with a TON of toppings! What makes Lingrow Farm unique is that you can have everything at one location. We got ready in the farmhouse which was stress free because we did not have to rush to a salon, we were able to have our hair stylist Brooke Rockwell and our make up artist Julie Markisotto, come to us! A lot of our family is out of town, and we were able to have them stay over night in the farmhouse! Lingrow is now offering a Honeymoon Suite which we HIGHLY recommend! It is an apartment with a complete kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. It was so nice to be able to stay late at our reception, hang out with our family in the screened in gazebo, and walk across the yard to stay in the suite. Overall an absolutely stress free, happy, and wonderful experience! Go here for your wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Krista G

Our experience with Joy and Lingrow Farm was absolutely seamless. They were there to help and answer questions every step of the way from the day we visited through our wedding day. Joy and the rest of the staff were phenomenal on our wedding day, making sure we had everything... Read More we needed every step of the way. Our guests had nothing but rave reviews of the venue, the food, and the overall experience. All of this not to mention that the farm and surrounding areas are absolutely gorgeous and our photos and video are things we will cherish forever. Thank you for making wedding planning as easy as wedding planning can possibly be, and thank you for making us feel so special on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Katelyn Z

Lingrow farms did an absolutely amazing job for our August 20th wedding. Ruth helped coordinate everything and made sure everyone knew what they were doing on the day of our rehersal and kept things moving on the wedding day. I felt like all I had to do was give Ruth the... Read More information and how I wanted things to go and she made my other vendors aware and made whatever it wad happen. I tend to worry about a lot of things but most of my worries were put to rest the day of our wedding. I remember not being able to think clearly the day of the wedding and Ruth as well as the rest if the staff kept things moving smoothly. I find it hard to find a single downside of Lingrow Farms. At first I thought having a food vendor being chosen for us by the venue (the Twisted Thistle) was going to be a negative, however the food was so fantastic I dont think I would have chosen anything else myself! We had the beef tenderloin and stuffed chicken and the tenderloin might as well been Prime Rib it was so good. The venue itself has so much natural beauty and so much rustic elegance that very little decoration is needed. Our centerpeices were simple and just added a small amount to the already beautiful venue. Flowers and greens are planted by the outside gazebo by the lake. We booked the Farmhouse the night before and it was so amazing waking up right there watching the sun rise and feeling the full excitment of the day. It made it easy for my bridesmaids and I to get ready. The former dinning room is filled with bright lights and mirrors and plenty of space for us all to get ready together. There is also a carriage house that is now available to rent which was really nice for our wedding night. Lingrow was nice enough to look over everything after we left and turns our we forgot a few things which they went above and beyond and sent our forgotten items to us by mail. Overall everything was so well done I am so happy we spent the extra dime to go with such a great venue!! I would highly recommend Lingrow Farms to anyone looking for outstanding service and a charming venue.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kelli B

Lingrow Farm is the perfect wedding destination! Joy was a pleasure to work with through every step of the process, she was always there to answer questions and make suggestions. Our guests could not stop raving about the venue and the food- so many said that it was the best... Read More meal that they have ever had at a wedding. The farmhouse is a perfect location for the Bride and Bridesmaids to get ready the morning of the wedding and we were lucky enough to also stay there the night before. We are forever grateful to the entire staff for making our dream wedding come true. Thank you SO much!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Samantha D

We are beyond happy that we chose Lingrow farm as our ceremony and reception venue. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and the barn is beautifully decorated inside and out. The farmhouse on site is a perfect place to relax and get ready in the morning before the wedding. The... Read More staff, especially Ruth, is extremely easy to work with, always answering an anxious bride's questions and allowing frequent visits to the property to plan. My guests are still raving about the food catered by the partnering restaurant, the Twisted Thistle, too. Our day was nothing short of a fairy tale, playing out better than I could have ever imagined. We would recommend Lingrow Farm to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Morgan S

We could not have imagined a more perfect wedding process or day when it came to Lingrow and their staff!!!! Ruth made the planning and organizing of everything run so smoothly and was there to answer my hundreds of questions. Both our guests and ourselves rave about the food... Read More all the time now! - every bite was AMAZING and the family style sit down dinner was run perfectly, no one was waiting around watching others eat. The farm, the barn and all the details are beyond beautiful and all the different mix ups of scenery available on the grounds make for breathtaking and original pictures. Every little detail regarding our perfect day was addressed and so many accommodations were made; we cannot thank Lingrow and their staff enough and look forward to future friend's and family's weddings there!!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 christen S

Our wedding was May 28, 2016. It ended up being one of the hottest days of that summer that year. Even so my husband and I didn't let that stop us from enjoying and soaking up every minute of our day. The only down fall from the whole night was that the air conditioner broke... Read More the day(or the night before) of our wedding so the guests didn't get a chance to cool down before dinner. We had a larger guest list and some had to sit on the porch outside, I didn't know at the time but they were unable to hear anything going on inside. So its a good idea to let your DJ know so they can put a speaker out on the porch for them so they feel included. Other than that everything else was perfect, still a 5 star rating in my eyes. All the guests were very impressed of how beautiful everything was & that the food was delicious. The place really is absolutely beautiful and Joy made the day go by very smoothly. She was a great help all the way leading up to our wedding day. Thank you Lingrow Farms !!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Liane W

My husband and I cannot begin to say enough great things about Lingrow Farm. We knew we wanted to get married somewhere unique and outdoors, and we did not want the typical ballroom wedding. Once we walked through Lingrow, we knew – this was it. At Lingrow, the venue and grounds... Read More are gorgeous, the food is amazing, and the staff is awesome to work with. Whether you want to put a lot or very little personal decorations into Lingrow, the barn itself is so pretty, you don’t have to do much to make your wedding unforgettable. Since we were getting married outside, one of my biggest concerns was having it rain on our wedding day. Of course, it rained from 1-4:30 meaning our ceremony could not be held by the lake, and we got married on the deck upstairs. While I was really upset, our wedding coordinator, Joy, did a great job moving some of our décor to the patio and our ceremony still turned out awesome. It was more intimate, and we received so many compliments and reassurance that it was beautiful. Luckily, the rain let up for enough time to allow us to get pictures outside – which turned out amazing. Joy was our wedding coordinator, who was awesome to work with. I felt that I always e-mail her with a lot of random questions, and she always got back to me right away no matter how strange the question. She helped the wedding planning process run so smoothly from months out, to sending reminders and checklists to help stay organized, and she was so amazing day-of. I’m not sure how the ceremony inside would have turned out if it was not for Joy! One thing I would definitely recommend if having a wedding at Lingrow – fireworks. We had a fireworks show at our wedding, and guests are still talking about how awesome it was. Lingrow has a recommended vendor, and I would definitely suggest looking in to it! Overall, I would highly recommend Lingrow Farm to anybody considering a barn venue. There are so many other positive things to say about Lingrow, but you just can’t cover them all. You won't regret having your wedding at Lingrow Farm.

2016-07-11T11:55:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review Lianne! I had such a wonderful time working with you! It was a beautiful celebration that day!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Nichole R

If you're looking for a different and beautiful place to get married look no further! My now husband and I looked at 5 or 6 places but no where compared to Lingrow. The grounds and barn were well kept, spotless and so beautifully decorated I barely needed to add anything to... Read More the decor. Only a few personal touches and it was breathtaking! Our day of coordinator Joy was an absolute wonder. Extremely friendly and organized she kept everyone in line, on schedule and enjoying themselves every step of the way. I was sad to find it unexpectedly snowed on our big day and turned freezing. Joy and her team rallied and turned the deck (complete with outdoor heaters and clear vinyl covering to keep the heat in but see the gorgeous snow touched grounds) into an elegant and pretty wedding ceremony area that made me forget I had ever planned to get married at the lakefront site. She answered every question I had patiently and was great at getting back to me whenever I needed anything at all. She is just fantastic in every way! Oh and I can't rave about Lingrow without talking about The Twisted Thistle! The exclusive caterer of the venue is out of this world. I was hesitant at first to choose somewhere that insisted they use their caterer but I couldn't be happier with the choice. The Twisted Thistle's farm to table fresh approach turned out mouthwatering dishes from the mini taco and short rib raviolis served during cocktail hour to the strip steak and chicken marsala served at dinner time. Huge portions and even bigger flavors! Ruth the catering coordinator was wonderful, she was friendly, knew her stuff and had no issues accommodating the handful of guests I had with dietary restrictions and allergies. I can't rave enough about them! They make me wish I could do the day all over again just because of how great it was! They truly made this the best day of our lives and a spectacular start to our lives together. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Joy and her team!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

My daughters wedding at Lingrow Farms was wonderful. The barn and grounds were beautiful. Our food was delicious and the atmosphere great. Thanks Joy for all the work you put into help making my daughters dream wedding come true.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

The venue at Lingrow Farms is one of a kind. The scenery is not only breathtaking, but the food is 5 star, from appetizer to dessert. The staff are professional and especially the help we received from our coordinator Joy.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

It was a perfect day! Thanks for everything Lingrow!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Colin N

Having our wedding at Lingrow Farm was the best decision we ever made. We attended a wedding there two years ago, and absolutely fell in love. It is such a beautiful venue, and surprisingly affordable. The food is amazing, and the coordinators there made everything extremely... Read More easy. I wasn't worried about anything the day of the wedding, and everything ran so perfectly. I would suggest this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful, rustic venue but who also doesn't want to break the bank.

2016-06-29T11:29:55 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with all of us here at Lingrow Farm! We wish you both the very best! ~Joy

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

I was the maid of honor in a wedding in October absolutely gorgeous very helpful and was great to make it your own with that rustic feel

Gorgeous Picture Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Jennifer B

When you know, you know. That's how my now husband and I felt when we walked on the property at Lingrow Farm. It is absolutely beautiful there with no real need to decorate except for centerpieces on the table. Joy was absolutely wonderful to work with! There was no question... Read More I had that was dumb or stupid even if I had asked it before. She always replied to emails the day of, and sometimes even after hours if it was necessary. We also paid for the full service decorating package, and everything was set up perfectly! This saved so much time for the bridal party/myself and was worth every penny. The day of our wedding she had her team working like a well oiled machine and everything ran flawless. If something did go wrong I didn't know about it (which is a great stress reliever on your wedding day). The food from Twisted Thistle was incredible! Our guests raved about it all night long from cocktail hour to dinner and beyond. We had many dietary needs/restrictions which Joy and the staff were very attentive to. Our guests were also so impressed with how beautiful the venue was, and how attentive the entire staff was to any need they had.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Carolyn S

Having our reception at Lingrow Farm was the best decision that we made for the wedding. I let all the positive reviews of the venue guide me to visiting Lingrow, but I was sold on the place after visiting and meeting with the wedding coordinator, Joy. Lingrow is gorgeous, and... Read More the barn is so unique. There are two levels to the barn, and guests can roam around the grounds, stay inside, or step outside on the wrap around porch. We loved having the ability to do a bonfire with a smores bar and also were very happy with the photo booth. And, because the farm is so stunning, we ended up with many pretty pictures. Months later, I am still being told that our wedding was the best that our guests have ever been to. Joy answered all of my emails and calls quickly, and she was always a pleasure to work with. She did everything that she could to make sure that I could have everything that I wanted for our day. When we set up our decorations, she was there helping and unloading cars. On the wedding day, she checked in with me several times to make sure that everything was going well and that we were happy. Joy bustled my dress, did things that were thoughtful and personal to our tastes and personalities, and was there with a jar of water to put my bouquet in when we sat down to dinner. Every detail was taken care of, and I could trust her completely. Lingrow is amazing, and I'm still so happy that I chose it for our special day.

The Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Katie O

Our wedding at Lingrow Farm was absolutely perfect!! Since before booking, Joy was prompt in answering our inquiry and questions, and this didn’t change once we booked. Our engagement was long and Joy answered my many many questions over the past two years. She was always timely... Read More and pleased to answer anything I tossed her way. A few weeks before the wedding I wanted to come out to the venue again and go over my timeline and everything I was planning for our wedding day. Joy was more than willing to sit down and also work with my ideas. I switched some reception plans around from their usual timeline and it was no problem to do so. The weather the day of our wedding was SO gloomy and I came to terms with the fact that we would be inside, BUT Joy came in and said, “We have until 5pm” and showed me the radar. They dried off the benches, tossed down the rose petals, and seated our guests outdoors. Our ceremony and reception really went off perfectly. I’m a planner and was so stressed out, but knew I was in great hands with Joy and Lingrow. The staff was on top of everything and our guests had an amazing time. It all was amazing, beautiful and simply perfect. Also, the food…is amazing! Chef and the Twisted Thistle have an amazing menu, which our guests also raved about. If you’re thinking you want a barn wedding, I absolutely recommend Lingrow Farm

Made my day easy!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Lauren S

The coordinators and staff at Lingrow Farm helped to make my day easy and efficient. I loved working with all of them and they eliminated the stress involved with planning by providing checklists and deadlines. The food from the Twisted Thistle was delicious. I would work with... Read More them again anytime!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Lauren M

Joy is amazing at what she does! Our day was everything that we could have hoped for and so much more. The venue is beautiful. Hardly had to do any decorating.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

This venue is Absolutely Beautiful! We were so pleased with everything! Also, Joy is such a "joy" to work with! She was very helpful with everything, from upcoming wedding day planning to the actual day of! Wonderful staff, great food and Beautiful venue! You cannot go wrong... Read More with this venue! Thanks again Joy for helping make our day so special!

Beautiful and charming farm venue

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jessica L

We could not have asked for a better and seamless experience for our wedding at Lingrow Farm. Megan, our coordinate was always organized and on the dot. The venue is gorgeous and we did our ceremony there too- at the gazebo by the lake. We also opted for the smores which... Read More were a big hit. Venus is about 9-10,000 dollars but includes, tables, chairs, a lot of extras and the ceremony set up. Food is very reasonable and through their Caterer (twisted thistle, our guests raved about the food!). The farm definitely captured our personalitiy and was entirely charming and perfect for our party of ~ 120 guests. We spent about $22,000 total, a steal for well everything came together.

Picture Perfect Location!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Melissa S

This was the perfect venue for us. It was beautiful and the staff was absolutely amazing. The fielded all of my pre-wedding day questions and made sure our day went off without a hitch!

Meet The Coordinator

Joy Spagnola & Ruth Bender

Lingrow Farm was started in 2005 by artist and entrepreneur, Linda Alworth, and today the business is a cooperative of over 80 experienced, talented and dedicated folks led by Event Coordinators, Joy Spagnola and Ruth Bender. Our team exemplifies professionalism married with an energy and positivity. Joy has over a decade of experience in hospitality with the company, and has directed numerous high profile events with tremendous success. Ruth started full time in 2014 for our sister restaurant, Twisted Thistle, before coming to Lingrow, and quickly became a leader in the wedding community.

Start a Conversation!