The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Complete with panoramic views of streams and mountains, Lippincott Manor acts as a stunning countryside wedding location. As a family-owned wedding venue, it comes with plenty of personal touches throughout the planning process, and on the big day itself. For couples seeking an elegant, rustic wedding, this venue has plenty to offer. Whether it's an outdoor uncovered wedding as the sun sets, or a soiree indoors with torches flickering outside, there are plenty of options available to those looking for an ultimate romantic theme.

Lippincott Manor hosts up to 220 guests for a wedding. Situated just 75 miles north of New York City, it's an enviable option for those seeking a New York State destination wedding. The venue sits in 15 acres of landscaped grounds, which overlook the Wallkill River and Shawangunk Mountains. As well as offering plenty of opportunities for breathtaking photos, this Hudson Valley wedding venue comes with an boasts the most beautiful sunsets in the Hudson Valley.

For those seeking a beautiful wedding, Lippincott Manor offers an outdoor uncovered option. Guests can enjoy the surrounding scenery as the happy couple makes their wedding vows, before heading to the reception.

Lippincott Manor comes with a variety of pre-designed and customizable wedding packages. Events packages come with gem names, such as ruby or emerald, and feature different cuisines. For example, the Ruby Package gives couples a choice of entrée courses, as well as a variety of accompaniments. Featured dishes include boneless breast of chicken marsala, garlic mashed potatoes and baby carrots in butter sauce.

Happy couples benefit from exclusive access, as the owners only allow one event per day. This means minimal disruption when it comes to setting up, clearing away, taking photos and enjoying the wedding itself.

There are plenty of magical touches that make it extra special. In addition to offering candles and torches for enjoying the outdoor spaces at night, Lippincott Manor's owners can provide:

• Mashed potato stations and mac 'n' cheese stations
  • Cordial bar stations
  • Ice cream stations
  • Lemonade, sweet tea and cider stands
  • Bonfires with s'mores
  • Frozen drinks
  • Candy buffets

There's even the option of a Venetian buffet. Featuring Italian pastries, carrot cakes, cookies, fresh fruit and other desserts, this buffet can act as a delightful way to end a charming countryside wedding.

'Simple Elegance, Natural Beauty'

Nestled in scenic Ulster County, Lippincott Manor features one of the most beautiful country rustic settings in the Hudson Valley for outdoor weddings. This unique site, situated on 15 charming acres, offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Wallkill River & Shawangunk Mountains. Along with beautifully landscaped grounds that are yours "exclusively" serving one function daily, you'll be sure to enjoy the gorgeous sunsets that provide memories that will last a lifetime. Lippincott Manor has earned the reputation of being one of New York's premier wedding locations in the Hudson Valley situated just 75 miles north of NYC. The area is perfect for every vintage, countryside event whether you are envisioning a simple summertime wedding or an extravagant fall celebration.

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Historic Venue, Mountain, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

69 Lippincott Road, Wallkill, NY (845) 895-2474
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Kara B

We cannot say enough great things about our wedding reception at Lippincott Manor. It was absolutely beautiful. If you're looking for serene and rustic, this is the right place for you! Tricia and Marty are amazing. They literally help you make every detail perfect. The food was... Read More fabulous and the atmosphere for our photos was exactly what we wanted. There are many options for you to add on as well to add a little extra something. I vote for the bonfire with the s'mores bar! It is to die for! I couldn't have imagined my perfect day to be any more perfect!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Tiffany D

Words can’t describe how happy we were having our wedding at Lippincott –but we’ll try! First and foremost, the grounds are beautiful and well taken care of. You can tell that a lot of personal care and heart goes into every detail from the beautiful landscaping and flowers... Read More everywhere to the details like cute wedding signs, rope lighting, and gazebo. The venue is highly customizable to whatever kind of wedding you’re looking for. They have all the tables, chairs, and table settings available to you - and lots of napkin color choices. They also have multiple choices for appetizers, entrees, and drinks. Plus they come with an amazing package that helps you choose photographer, DJ, and florist. And they work with a local cake baker that you can utilize for your wedding cake or for some AMAZING little cookies, eclairs, and other desserts. But if that's not enough, they have TONS of phenomenal add-ons! They'll set up a lemonade stand, candy bar (of your color choice, of course), ice cream stand, mashed potato bar, bonfire with s'mores, sky lanterns, and more! What really makes this venue stand out, though, are the owners / coordinators Tricia and Marty. Every time we met with them we knew we were in good hands. Each step of the way they went above and beyond to remove any stress about planning. They brought everything together that made planning so easy. Marty has done a phenomenal job adding personal touches to the grounds and Tricia was incredibly adept at diffusing stressful situations that we approached her with while planning and on the day-of. We even had guests at the wedding saying how friendly, helpful, calm, and enjoyable our coordinators were. They both made themselves available on a regular basis and were attentive, considerate, and flexible throughout the whole process. The wedding itself was an incredible experience that we couldn’t have had without them. We simply cannot overstate how highly we recommend having your wedding at Lippincott Manor.

Lippincott Manor!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

We are so grateful for all that Tricia and Marty did to make our wedding such a success. They went above and beyond what we even expected from a caterer. They were so helpful and caring. Without Tricia and Marty our wedding would not have ran as smooth as it did. They offered to... Read More help us in so many ways. They offered us the church that they attend for our ceremony and recommended many reception sites to us. Tricia and Marty didn’t see our wedding as an opportunity to take advantage of us, but truly cared about our vision for our wedding. Tricia and Marty have such kind hearts. The food and their service was wonderful I would recommend them to anyone! Choosing Lippincott Manor would never be a disappointment!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Maureen C

Marty and Tricia do an amazing job! The landscaping and simple details give the place a special charm. Every time we visited over the two years of planning there was a beautiful new addition to the place, done by Marty of course! Whenever I had a question Tricia would be... Read More quick to respond which made the planning that much easier. All night my guests were complementing the place stating that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. I give them more than 5 star and recommend them to anyone looking for a rustic wedding with a beautiful setting.

2016-11-19T13:04:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Maureen and Dylan for sharing your day here with us. It was wonderful getting to know both of you and your family, they were a true delight. You had a gorgeous day, one we'll always remember! Thanks so much for the 5+... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Julie S

We had our wedding at Lippincott Manor on July 9th, 2016. Tricia and Marty were amazing throughout the entire process. They listened to what we wanted and were so accommodating whenever we asked for something extra. The day of our wedding I didn’t go inside until right before I... Read More walked down the aisle. I was blown away at how perfect everything was. It looked magical. Tricia listened to how we wanted things set up and made our vision a reality. We felt completely comfortable leaving everything in their hands on the day of the wedding and were able to enjoy our wedding day worry-free. Tricia and Marty make everything seem so easy, and never miss a detail; they set up a cocktail table for me and my husband while we were taking pictures, and put the sides of the tent down quickly and casually when it started to downpour. They made the day go off without a hitch and their staff were so helpful and pleasant. And food was delicious! The grounds are beautiful. It set an incredible backdrop and was perfect for our pictures. I would recommend Lippincott Manor to anyone looking to have an amazing event. Tricia and Marty are clearly seasoned pros and made our day everything we could have hoped for and more!

2016-11-19T13:07:13 Response from the vendor

We loved getting to know both of you...and your awesome parents. What a wonderful celebration! You looked absolutely amazing and your pictures in the field are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your most special day with us and enriching our lives with getting... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Nicole D

Exceeded All Expectations! Lippincott Manor is a Hudson Valley hidden gem. Our guests had a wonderful time between the beautiful grounds, and the exceptional service and food. Tricia and Marty take all the stress out of wedding planning. They go above and beyond from the day you... Read More pick a date until the conclusion of your wedding. I cannot imagine getting married any where else!

2016-11-19T13:08:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole for your kind thoughts and words. You and Cody and your family were so sweet, we truly loved getting to know all of you. The cars were such a treat, everyone loved the classics, and your day was simply beautiful, especially with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

I never imagined that a wedding venue could be such a pleasure to deal with. My wife and I had looked at many locations, most being cookie cutter wedding factories and the same old wedding halls. We found Lippincott and we were blown away. The rustic feel is exactly what we... Read More were seeking, and the scenery was out of this world. Most of the decor is actually made by Marty from scratch, and his skill is amazing. Marty and Trish were also far and away the most welcoming and friendly people of any place we had visited. Throughout the process, Trish and Marty were readily accessible and frequently touched base regarding the wedding details. They also updated us on ongoing work they were doing at the venue, which turned out to improve an already seemingly perfect spot. At the wedding, there was absolutely nothing amiss. All their decor was perfect and our own decor touches were in order where we asked them to be. Unfortunately Trish was ill and unable to attend, but Marty flawlessly coordinated everything from start to finish. The food was excellent, nothing went wrong, and our guests still can't stop raving about how incredibly beautiful and perfect the venue was! Trish and Marty feel like family to us now, they were simply that amazing. We would recommend Lippincott Manor to everyone seeking to escape the wedding factories and have an unforgettable wedding experience. Married 5/7/16 Mike and Kerry

2016-05-18T15:53:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Mike & Kerry for taking the time to write such a beautiful review! Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon! Getting to know both of you ( and your families) was certainly our pleasure and sharing your planning and most special day... Read Less Read More

Lippincott Manor

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Shira Z

I can't say enough great things about Lippincott Manor! From our very first visit, to the day of our wedding, Tricia and Marty went above and beyond to help create the wedding of our dreams. Before choosing a venue, I was repeatedly warned that wedding planning is extremely... Read More stressful. However, with Tricia and Marty I found it to be VERY easy and completely stress free. Even on the day of my wedding I had no worries because I knew everything was taken care of. Throughout the entire planning process, Tricia and Marty were always a quick email or phone call away if I had any questions, and their responses were always immediate. Not only were they extremely responsive with us, they were also quick to return phone calls with interesting questions presented by a few of our guests :) Months later, our guests continue to rave about the food, service, and atmosphere at Lippincott Manor. Thanks to the professionalism and dedication of Tricia and Marty, I can honestly say our wedding was 100% flawless!!!

2016-05-18T15:52:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shira for writing such a beautiful review so quickly after your honeymoon, hope it was as wonderful as your wedding. You and Tom were such a delight to work with, all the rustic ideas you had, so unique. We appreciate you giving us... Read Less Read More

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

Lippincott Manor was the perfect place for my ceremony and reception. Their choices of wedding packages, all inclusive's and add on's for those extra special touches, make sure that you can really customize your special day. We definately got the best possible bang for our buck... Read More and it was everything I wanted my wedding to be and then some while keeping to our budget. The grounds are breathtaking with the Shawangunk mountain range, Wallkill river and a beautiful field of wildflowers as your backdrop. The hosts and owners Tricia and Marty are wonderful, fun and down to earth people. They went over all the details, choices, and outside vendors with us to make sure everything was perfect. I think they enjoyed the day right along with us and suspect they often do!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Our daughter was married at Lippincott Manor on October 10, 2015. Tricia and Marty put together this wedding as if they were doing it for one of their own children and that was expressed and felt by us in every aspect. They are such a warm, caring couple. Tricia is very quick... Read More to answer your email or phone call and I never felt like I bothered her with even the smallest of questions. This far exceeded any expectations we had and will always appreiciate their hospitality. We DO NOT hesitate to recommend Lippincott to anyone seeking to have any kind of event. You will not be sorry.

Lippincott Manor

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Christina S

Lippincott is a beautiful, outdoor tent setting for a wedding!

august wedding 2012

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Carisa S

Trish and Marty made my wedding planning a breeze. The site was amazing and they went above and beyond to make sure everything ran as smooth as possible.

MORE THAN AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 RUTH F

I must say that Tricia actually exceeded my epectations in everything!! The food is awesome, evertone raved about it; they set up all our decor just like we wanted and everything went without a problem. All my guests commented on what great hosts Tricia and her husband are,... Read More they made sure everyone was cared for and we were not bothered once with anything other than cameras. I'm so glad we had the chance to work with them, I would recommend them to anyone. Site is very well maintained and looks great once everything is set up. Even my other vendors emntioned what a pleasure they were to work with. Thanks Tricia!! <3

Scenic Affordable Venue

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Danielle D

I am really happy with how our wedding turned out. The food and service was excellent, and the grounds are gorgeous. The staff even went around and finished the center pieces when I was unable to do so! I was so impressed with the set up of the reception and how elegant it... Read More looked. This was an extremely affordable wedding considering the typical cost of weddings and it looked like it cost "a million bucks". The only issue that we had with this location is that not everything was stated by the venue up front and therefore we had many guests standing during the wedding ceremony. I would totally recommend Lippincott Manor as a wedding site to anyone living around the area!

Great people and great food

Reviewed on 9/16/2011 Lorianne B

Tricia and Marty catered our wedding at our farm. They were so helpful and friendly. The food was great and they were unbelievable to deal with. I truly recommend to everyone considering them to use them as your caterer, whether at their beautiful facility or at your own. They... Read More are amazing and I never once had a worry while preparing or on my wedding day because they make you feel like they will take care of everything, and they do! LOVE THEM!

Wonderful family run business

Reviewed on 10/04/2010 Sadie K

Overall very accommodating and friendly family run business. Tricia and her husband make a great team! The grounds are absolutely beautiful and very well maintained. The prices are very very reasonable and affordable. My friends and family had a blast and when I returned to... Read More attend a friends wedding even the bar tender remembered us by name!

Lippincott Wedding

Reviewed on 9/01/2010 Jessie S

Everything went very smoothly during the wedding day. The reception started at 5 o'clock with cocktails and appetizers, and went on to the rest of the reception. The families & wedding party were able to arrive early for formal pictures while the tent was getting set up... Read More which made everything very convenient. You do need to supply your own alcohol for events here & pay for 2 bartenders. It did not seem that the "bartenders" were true bartenders, but they did an ok job (one did not know what a Screwdriver was!) All in all the experience was good & would recommend the venue to someone else.

Review for Lippincott Manor

Reviewed on 9/14/2007 mary c

It was outside and very laid back...just what we wanted.

Marty and Tricia Van Dyk

Lippincott Manor is a family owned and operated catering facility specializing in outdoor weddings and providing individual planning and customized packages. Your hosts, Martin & Patricia Van Dyk, who live on the estate, pride themselves on personal service, paying attention to each and every detail , while offering affordable prices. Martin and Patricia truly treat each and every wedding as if it were their own. They develop close relationships with the couples playing an active role from the first visit until saying goodbye as Mr. and Mrs.