Professional Hair & Make-up Artists

After 23 years working as a professional hair and make-up artist in NYC, Lisa George has relocated to Cape Cod MA. Over the years, Lisa's work has been included in and featured on the cover of many magazines. Lisa and her team have done hair and make-up work in advertising, film, headshots, lifestyle as well as weddings. Lisa and her team travel to you with quality supplies, (Sundays too!) working together with you creating your vision !

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Cape Cod MA and Beyond (774) 521-3107

An amazing job for my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Tracy M

Lisa George and her team did such an amazing job for my wedding! All my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning and a few of my wedding guests even pulled me aside to ask who had done there hair and makeup. I have never attended a wedding where all the bridesmaids were pleased... Read More with their hair and makeup so I was so happy when my bridal party told me it was the best wedding hair they have ever had! I would highly recommend Lisa George!

Beautiful, beautiful work!

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Kim H

Lisa was amazing to work with. She and her entire team came to the house with my bridesmaids, mom, and I to do our make-up, and hair. They were all so friendly, receptive to ideas, and simply made us beautiful! They made everything easy; and the makeup and hair held up long... Read More into the night. The photos and video turned out amazing- everyone looked so natural and comfortable. Their work was consistent with all kinds of skin tones, hair types, and styles! I can't even believe how gorgeous everybody looked. Would super strongly recommend Lisa and her team!!

My hair & makeup were perfect

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Erika P

My husband and I eloped in Chatham two weeks ago. I used Lisa's services and my hair and makeup have NEVER looked better. I've been in quite a few weddings over the years and this was by far the best I have ever looked. Jess did my hair and it turned out beautiful. I showed... Read More her a picture from Pinterest and she was able to replicate it perfectly. Jess was down to earth, friendly and I had a great time chatting with her while she did my hair. Lisa did my makeup and it was flawless. She took her time, asked questions and did a beautiful job. I also showed her a picture from Pinterest and she was able to replicate the look perfectly. My makeup did not feel caked on or heavy and my eyes looked amazing. I went with fake lashes and they came out great. Lisa was also very down to earth and I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with her as well. We had a few laughs while I was getting ready, she really relaxed me. I highly recommend Lisa George and her associates, they do amazing work!! I wish I could post a picture!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Sarah G

I had a great experience with Lisa and her team for my June 2017 wedding. I loved my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids and mother looked beautiful. Not only did we look great, but it was fun to have the team in the bridal suite as they are so sweet and friendly. Thanks Lisa,... Read More Joelle, and team!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jennifer H

I had a really great experience with Lisa George and her team - especially Joelle, who is also fantastic! The team was so personable and easy to work with, and Lisa's sense of humor really calmed my nerves during my hair & make-up trial! Really recommend the team - and such a... Read More fun experience!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 David J

I’m surprised to see so many of the good reviews, because I did not have a very positive experience with Lisa. She was listed as a recommended vendor through my venue which is how I found her, but I would advise brides to look elsewhere. Here’s why – 1. At my trial, Lisa did... Read More not ask me for my vision but rather just started doing her own thing – I did have a vision in mind, but that was not at all taken into consideration. She did a nice job, but it was her vision – not mine. 2. The week leading up to my wedding I confirmed the payment that I owed to Lisa so I could have all my checks prepared – she included the tip as part of her quote – I don’t know if this is standard, but isn’t the whole idea of ‘tipping’ determined after the quality of the service you get – not a presumed amount ? I found that very off-putting, but wrote the check for the amount she quoted (including her gratuity) just to have it off my plate – enough other things to worry about a week before your wedding. 3. The DAY before my wedding (we’re now in celebration mode people… not ‘planning’ anymore) she emails me to say that she messed up and that I owed another $100- sorry, that would have been something to discuss earlier this week when I was confirming payment! Don’t add that stress to me the day before my wedding- it really ticked me off that close to the big day. 4. On the morning of the wedding – her staff showed up on time and everyone was off to a good start. When I finally sat down in the chair, she took honestly close to 2 hours to do my make-up. We were running ahead of schedule UNTIL I sat down – I ended up being close to an hour late for my ‘first look’ (making my groom very nervous about where I was)– and the result was a very rushed moment of getting ready. This also heavily cut into our picture time which we wanted to do before the ceremony. 5. She also had her girls stick around well after they were done so that they could eat the leftover food we brought into the room. She asked “Are your girls done eating? Can mine have some?” I found this so unbelievably rude and unprofessional. I felt like the girls lingered around well after they were done specifically to eat our food - just so off putting In the end, I found Lisa to be rude and unprofessional. Her girls were nice and did a good job, but overall I would not recommend this service to a bride looking for a relaxing enjoyable experience!

2017-02-21T09:19:40 Response from the vendor

Looking through our emails I see that I asked if you would like to include gratuity and you said yes. I never automatically put it on unless parties start before 9:00 am This is in my contract. I came with three hair people and there... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Elizabeth S

I used Lisa George's team for my 10/29/2016 wedding at the Wychmere Beach Club and have nothing but positive things to say. All four ladies who travelled to my rental house to do my bridal party's hair and makeup (Joelle, Sydnie, Donna & Tiffany) were terrific. They were on... Read More time, professional, had great personalities and were so fun to be with while everyone was getting ready. Even Lisa stopped in to say hello and see how everything was going. My entire bridal party was very happy with their hair and makeup and all the pictures taken looked great! Thanks ladies!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Natasha F

All I can say is Sydnie is AWESOME! She was so easy going, professional, funny, and she made me, my mom, my maid of honor, my grandmother and our two flower girls look like a MILLION BUCKS! She really knows the exact colors to use on everyone! I cannot thank Sydnie enough! We... Read More all had compliments and questions about our makeup and I was happy to let them know who the artist was! Loved the application too, never felt like I had makeup on...AMAZING!!! I just wish I knew how to apply makeup this flawlessly!!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Katie V

WOW! Lisa and her team were amazing. Myself, my bridal party of 4 girls, my mom and my mother in law all got our hair and makeup done the morning before the wedding. We had three girl doing hair and three doing makeup and we were all done in a timely manner and looked BEAUTIFUL.... Read More Lisa and her team nailed the look that we were going for and the hair and makeup looked fabulous all day. I would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Andrea R

I got married last August at Chatham Bars Inn, but the more I looked at my pictures, the more I realized I needed to give an update on a couple of issues. While everyone was super nice and professional, Lisa pretty much did what she wanted as far as makeup went, and didn't... Read More really listen to the fact that I wanted my makeup a bit more on the heavy side (I like natural and all, but I wanted a bit more glam, and I showed her plenty of photos). I had a lot of girls so when it came to me, it almost seemed like she rushed and forgot simple touches like my bottom lashes, and even eyebrows! At that point I was so nervous anyways, I let a lot slide, and just focused on getting dressed, getting to the alter, etc. But now that I look at my pictures, I remember why I wanted heavier makeup! My eyebrows faded, I usually line my bottom lid and use mascara, so it definitely wasn't as dramatic in the images. Disappointed to say that least. I will say, it was veryyyyy subtle makeup. Very subtle. The girls did a great job on my bridesmaids, and one regret I had was not using arosol hair spray to hold my curls-my hair stylist only used regular spray, so needless to say nothing stayed very long on a hot August day. I also asked for my top to be bigger and more buffouant style, and I just don't think she had much practice doing "big", because it was still pretty flat (and I have a ton of hair to work with!) I even had a trial beforehand and she said on my day she could make it bigger. Didn't happen. Again, I didn't have time to complain or change anything, because we sorta were in a tight time frame at that point. Again, sweet girls, very professional, I just wished they had listened a bit closer, or maybe I was just expecting too much.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Alexandra S

I used Lisa George's staff for my June wedding at Wychmere Beach Club. Joelle and Tiffany traveled to my cape house off season for the trial, and Donna and Kayla joined for the day of at a rental house near Wychmere. Everyone was on time, flexible, and I didn't really price... Read More compare but I was comfortable with their rates. I never met Lisa but she handled all of the scheduling. I was very happy with our looks, I have very long, thick and heavy hair and it magically stayed put all night! Thank you Joelle!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Erin J

My wedding was just a few days ago and I am still marveling at the photos. Lisa and her team did a simply marvelous job at making us look stunning. She was absolutely worth the money. She and the ladies took the time to make sure we looked natural and frankly it couldn't have... Read More been more perfect.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Tara L

Lisa, Jess, and the rest of their team are amazing! The hair and make-up that they did for myself, my mother and my bridal party was absolutely gorgeous! And it lasted all day and night! They did exactly what I asked for, subtle and classic, and delivered it perfectly. Lisa had... Read More taken notes from our trial and brought them the day of the wedding to make things run seamlessly. She was also able to accommodate a schedule change which I was very grateful for. Absolute professionals!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Molly M

Lisa George was wonderful! She traveled in the worst weather to do one trial 2 weeks prior to my wedding (cold and pouring buckets) and then make-up for my wedding and then the reception (white-out blizzard conditions) which was the following day. I do not normally wear make-up... Read More and so I was concerned that it took about an hour to put on all the make up but when I looked at the results, I was thrilled at how great AND how natural I looked. She is a real artist with my eyes, fake lashes and the air brush. I have never been more pleased. My sister and mother, after seeing my trial, also signed up to have Lisa do their make-up. Plus the make-up stayed put while I traveled in the rain and then a blizzard! I found her through my planner- Cape Cod Celebrations and I highly recommend Lisa George!!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Christine

I found Lisa and her team the same way I found many of our wedding vendors: online reviews. I wasn’t interested in spending any time on my wedding day in a salon, and my basic criteria was that the person would come to the house to get us ready and make me look and feel like... Read More the best version of myself. I do not wear much makeup – chapstick and eyeliner (and mascara if I’m feeling fancy!) – and didn’t want to feel like I was wearing a mask as a bride. Lisa and her team did not disappoint and lived up to every positive review. All of my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, and two flower girls looked absolutely stunning. They are all so beautiful in their own right, and Lisa and her team brought out their individual beauty in the most perfect way. They looked like the most fabulous versions of themselves without looking or feeling like they were wearing too much makeup. As the bride, I couldn’t have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day. I felt so pretty, and the makeup was so light that I could hardly tell that I was wearing any. I didn’t spend a single second worrying about how I looked – my makeup stayed put all day long without even a touch up. Lisa was careful not to hide my freckles and made sure I didn’t look or feel like I was wearing a mask. Jess did my hair, and I was so thrilled with what she did. On the day of the trial, Jess gave me exactly what I asked for. As time went on and I looked at pictures from the trial, I realized that it wasn’t what I wanted. As I was about to get into the chair to be styled, I told Jess I wanted something different. She was patient and flexible, listened to what I was describing, looked at a photo, and gave me EXACTLY what I was hoping for. She was great fun to be around and a true professional in her work. Lisa, Jess, and the entire team did an outstanding job making me and my girls look and feel beautiful. All of our hair and makeup stood the test of time, lasting the entire day and night through a few tears, a little sweat, and lots of laughter and dancing.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Marcy F

Lisa George and her team are fantastic! I hired them to do the hair and makeup for myself and my entire bridal party (including my mom and 2 grandmothers) and they did a fantastic job on everyone! The staff is so nice and professional and did a great job at listening to what... Read More each girl wanted. Lisa really knows what she is doing - and not just with makeup. She takes a look at everyone's hair as well and gives feedback to her stylists on anything that needs to be tweaked to ensure everyone looks perfect. Everyone loved the work Lisa and her team did. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married on The Cape!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 joelle s

While it is upsetting to see the review given below, it's more upsetting to see how fabricated it actually is. I can agree with there being an issue of a payment, but it stems from the original payment given not being able to be processed. As far as the flower girls, the stylist... Read More checked with Lisa before saying agreeing to anything and they were quoted at a lower price, and not the 100$ that was stated. Then atleast one member of the family made it quite clear how unprofessional it was that they were being charged, even though it was a service that was going to take time. I think the most upsetting and confusing part is that while Lisa George and Associates left, we were being praised for our work and services and then we stumble on his review. We strive to do our best work for every member of the bridal party and not just the bride. We take great pride in our work. While we are open for constructive criticism, we don't take lightly such fabricated events regarding our profession.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 ashley n

Dealing with Lisa was one of the most challenging and disappointing parts of my wedding planning. She told me I looked exhausted the morning of my wedding (what bride isn't - and even if you are, dont say that!) and messed up the billing and charged me twice for all of the... Read More services. The worse part is she had her assistant texting me DURING the wedding to confirm credit card info they had months in advance. Also, there were two flower girls in my bridal party who did not plan on having their hair done. One stylist finished early and told Lisa she would do it for free - Lisa said only if they pay $100 each, which was ridiculous. She was rude to my family and hard to communicate with. I wouldn't recommend.

2016-12-19T11:59:36 Response from the vendor

I don't take credit cards so there was not one on file The check she used for payment did not go through They then proceeded to give one of my girls who does take cards for her business false information My girls never offer to... Read Less Read More

absolutely gorgeous

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jacqueline C

I am so glad I chose to work with Lisa George for our wedding. She was very responsive and friendly from the very beginning, and her work is incredible! Her and her team came to our house, and everything went perfectly! They showed up early and finished ahead of schedule, which... Read More is amazing because we had nine ladies for hair and makeup. They do an amazing job of making you feel at ease and not stressed out. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and everyone looked beautiful. Lisa does amazing work, and I highly recommend working with her and her staff!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015

Lisa and her glam squad were absolutely amazing! we had about 10 girls that needed their hair and make up done along with the mothers! she had us all ready to go on time! Lisa is honestly the best! I wear minimal make up daily and I just wanted to look myself - but better haha!... Read More She is very talented and professional! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Great job

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Alisha M

The stylists and artist did a great job with hair and makeup. They were very accommodating as far as coming to you and at no extra charge either. They did an amazing job with my bridesmaids, and I didn't look to shabby either. Great price for such great service/results.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Heather M

My bridesmaids and I looked absolutely gorgeous for the wedding, thanks to Lisa and her team! I was so nervous to get my makeup done, as I had never had it done professionally and am particular about what I like. Lisa put me at ease. She also had a great sense of humor! Her... Read More entire team was a pleasure to work with as well. I am so glad we decided to go with Lisa, our pictures came out great! So happy with everything!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Nikki S

I just celebrated my wedding 3 days ago and can't say enough about the work Lisa and team did for not only me, but my entire wedding party! I treated my bridesmaids, Mom, Mother in Law and Grandmother to hair and makeup services as a gift and Lisa's team made each and every one... Read More of us feel so beautiful. Lisa's makeup style is just so stunning that you feel like the best version of yourself, not an overly made up bride that you barely recognize. When i described what kind of "look" I was going for at my trial, she totally got it and nailed it. When it comes to hair, we had Jess and Steph from her team who both did a FANTASTIC job. I even changed my mind at the last minute and decided to do an up-do rather than the down look we tried at my trial and Jess was amazing at changing things up, understanding what I was really looking for. I even wanted a final change to bring some hair forward in a sweeping "bang" and she quickly made the change and everything looked FLAWLESS. My hair and makeup stayed perfect throughout the night and even through the next day for some of my wedding party! I can't recommend them enough. Trust in Lisa and team and she will make you a gorgeous bride!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Kelly B

Lisa and her team did hair and make up for my wedding at the Wequassett Resort in August. There were nine of us, including my bridesmaids, mother and aunt. Everyone looked AMAZING and was so happy with how they looked. Lisa is hilarious and kept me so calm throughout the day.... Read More Jess did my hair and is also a lovely person; she talked to me the whole time and also helped ease my nerves! Everyone's make up looked so beautiful and natural. We couldn't be happier with them!!! Thank you Lisa and team!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

I was so thrilled start (hiring) to finish (the perfect look) with Lisa George and her team. The Artists are very professional yet very personable. The entire process was stress free. My hairstylist and makeup artist are both so very talented and made my day even more special... Read More with the perfect look!! We were all beyond happy!! Thank you again for the perfect team and creating an amazing look!