Little Gardens

Lawrenceville, GA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Little Gardens

A BALLROOM IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GA

For a romantically natural setting in Lawrenceville, Georgia, couples choose to exchange vows and host their reception at Little Gardens hosted by Magic Moments. The three-acre estate can accommodate over 300 guests and it is graced by lovely flowers, luxuriant greenery, a waterfall and koi pond for a spectacular setting that makes for beautiful weddings photos. The Colonial-style house features several rooms for guests to mix and mingle.

Ceremony Area. With a brick pathway leading to a wonderful waterfall and a koi pond, the ceremony area is a lovely setting for the couple to exchange vows.

Ballroom. The 2,350-square-foot ballroom provides plenty of room for guests to chat, dance and celebrate the new couple’s union. It has glass doors that open to the covered patio and provides astounding views of the gardens.

Covered Patio and Lawn. Offering views of the gorgeous estate, the covered patio and lawn are another space option for the reception. The area is also a great place for guests to mingle and take a moment away from the grand festivities in the ballroom.

Bar. Across the hallway from the ballroom, the bar is the place for guests to get a drink and continue to mingle.

Magic Moments and Little Gardens offers the services of the Design Studio to help the couple personalize the event and make it one-of-a-kind. The exclusive in-house designing company can provide flowers, decor and upgrades to the facility the match the wedding’s colors and theme. Little Gardens provides the couple with a list of preferred vendors to provide entertainment, minister, photo booth, hair and makeup and other services.

Catering at Little Gardens is provided by A Divine Event, a division of Magic Moments. The catering service provides a wide selection of meals made with fresh, in-season produce. Some selections include seafood, street food, signature desserts, elegant plated cuisine and more.

With events hosted by Magic Moments, Little Gardens has four sister venues in Georgia. These sister venues include

• The Atrium, which offers an elegant two-story glass ballroom
  • Flint Hill, a restored 1835 mansion
  • Primrose Cottage in Roswell’s historic district
  • Cloverleaf Farm

Little Gardens is designed to host elegant weddings and offers some special perks to help the couple prepare for the main event. Some of these perks are:

• Semi-annual bridal show with presentations from Design Studio and menu item tastings
  • Groom’s room with masculine decor and a private bathroom for the groom and groomsmen to relax in and prepare before the wedding
  • Large bridal suite with a private bathroom, fireplace, floor-to-ceiling mirror and overstuffed furniture to help the bride relax and prepare before the event with the bridal party

An Estate Setting for Special Events

Little Gardens offers an enchanted outdoor ceremony area enhanced with a picturesque waterfall koi fish pond. Inside, a beautifully designed ballroom encased by glass doors opens to this secluded garden. Upstairs, a large bridal suite with overstuffed sofas, a floor-to-ceiling-mirror, fireplace, and private restroom welcomes the bride into a luxurious sanctuary.

Ballroom, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

3571 Lawrenceville Hwy NW, Lawrenceville, GA (770) 923-3434

Little Gardens is AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Brittany S

Little Gardens was absolutely fantastic! On my wedding day I didn't have to worry about a thing. Little Gardens staff had everything taken care of for me, and provided a Wedding Planner at no additional charge. Our wedding planner was amazing. She told us where to go, what to... Read More do, when to do it, really I had no worries or even had to think about a thing other than enjoying my special day. The venue was gorgeous. Flowers and decorations were beautiful. Staff incredibly helpful, friendly and a pleasure to work with. Little Gardens had an option for the bride and groom to have a private dinner upstairs after the ceremony, which me and my husband did. While we ate, our guests were also eating downstairs. They set out an appetizer table and also walked around food during the cocktail hour. Then food was served, so our guests always had something to eat and drink. The food was absolutely incredible. And they gave me and my husband a to go box of food to take with us after the reception was over. I really can't say enough good things about Little Gardens. They were a one stop shop for everything I could need and made my day stress free. I highly recommend them!

Wedding was featured on "Say Yes to the Dress" and it was picture perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Brandy G

I am a very picky OCD person and this venue met my standards and then some. We could not ask for a more perfect wedding. From the first planning session to the send off it was an amazing experience. These people know how to do a wedding right! If you want to enjoy yourself and... Read More not have to worry about a thing on your big day, then you have found THE place in Little Gardens!!! A++++++++++++++++

A Perfect Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Tina T

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Little Gardens from start to finish. We first visited the venue in Sept 2012 and decided to sign our contract to have our wedding there Sept 2013. We didn't make a mistake at all because we knew what we were looking for, and the... Read More representatives at Little Gardens were very helpful along the way. Our planning meetings with Katie Day were awesome. It was helpful that I was an organized bride, but Katie helped me fill in the missing pieces as well as provided me helpful advice when I needed more information to make informed decisions. The great part about it was the fact that our wedding was OUR wedding- the staff at Little Gardens were a vessel to help us have the best experience possible. The day of our wedding was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Nothing was out of place, all of our guests were treated well and we had a great time. Our Wedding Planner was perfect (I believe her name is Laurie). She kept us on our timeline, helped us avoid the crowds of guests in between the cocktail hour wanting to take pictures so we could eat. We were also sent home with a to-go bag that had everything we could have wanted and needed. Everything was so organized and I could not have asked for a better wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Kenia V

the place was nice it was in my budget at first. End up being very over price at the end and I dint have a lot added.but overall it was nice i only had 3 months to plan so i dint have time to look for venues but if i would have I don't think I would of pick this place. My... Read More guess where very happy with the food it was really good and the cake was amazing I would definitely recommend their catering it was excellent. The planners where very nice they did really good in a short time. My wedding turned out great.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Megan O

Little gardens was incredible. I gave them my ideas and they executed them perfectly. They were wonderful and attentive leading up to the wedding, and wedding night. Everything went off without a hitch! I'm a very anxious person and they eased my stress and made everything so... Read More easy. Thanks so much

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Onahti A

Beautiful venue and awesome design studio!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jeffrey L

There are so many decisions you have to make about your wedding, but one of the biggest ones is the venue. Little Gardens did not and will not disappoint - they simply know that they are doing! They help you with almost every decision you have to make and the make sure it is... Read More implemented during the wedding and reception. First, Little Gardens is an amazing venue from just the “looks” perspective. We looked at other venues, but there was so much we would have to decorate to make it feel warm and inviting. Little Gardens comes with a built in “wow” factor. The grounds and venue literally speak for themselves. We could not tell you how many times our guests commented on how amazing the venue looked and how well they were treated. The staff is top notch to say the least. Every person on their team from the planner to the wait staff always has a smile on their face and will do everything in their power to make your wedding run seamlessly. Every staff member took time to stop what they were doing and congratulated me as I walked by them during the day. You could feel from everyone that they were genuinely happy for you and wanted to help make your wedding as special and memorable as they could. The food was another slam dunk for Little Gardens. No bland or boring food at this venue. The food may have been one of the harder decisions because they can do just able anything and everything tastes amazing! Our guests loved our brunch menu and the different flavors of cake we had. Little Gardens was everything we could have hoped for and more for our wedding venue and would not hesitate to recommend them to our family, friends or anyone else.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Joi C

Little Gardens is an absolutely amazingly beautiful venue with the staff to match. They turned my dream into a reality with ease, professionalism, and personal service. I would give 10 stars if I could.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jasmine M

Little Gardens and the entire staff was so wonderful to us! Our day was beautiful and they treated every detail with such professionalism. They made our vision come to life. It was literally the most beautiful day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ruth F

My granddaughter was married at Little Gardens last Saturday. Even though I would have preferred a church setting, I changed my mind immediately when I saw how beautiful, elegant, and dignified Little Gardens was.. The staff gave 100% toward making us all feel very special... Read More that day. I am 84 years old and still happily married, but if I ever get married again, it will be at Little Gardens.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Raylene L

Little Gardens did an EXCEPTIONAL job with my daughter's wedding. They were very accommodating to every detail that she wanted. The entire staff was friendly and efficient. The setting was absolutely gorgeous and everything went well. I would highly recommend this venue to... Read More everyone.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Karen S

I could write an amazing book about how beautiful Little Gardens is to have any event, but especially a wedding. In my book would also detail how wonderful the staff was from beginning to end. My wedding was August 6, 2016, in the garden and as simple as the decorations were,... Read More the outdoor ceremony was beautiful. The reception was as equally beautiful and the food was beyond expectations. My wedding could not have been such a beautiful occasion without the wonderful staff involved. Rosalie was very helpful, kind, sweet and just an all around wonderful person. Jennifer was a big help too! Her patience and quiet disposition let me know that everything was going to work out better than good. Shavonne, Shavonne, Shavonne! Amazing and definitely great at what she does. At the end of the wedding rehearsal, she told me to not worry because she had my back. Indeed she did. Everything flowed perfectly. The catering staff after the ceremony and at the reception was friendly, helpful, and very professional. Right before the ceremony, one of the ladies ran upstairs to the bridal suite to retrieve the ring bearers pillow because I forgot it. Is that service or what?! Sorry I didn't catch any of their names, but they were all wonderful! Ashley, the bartender, was so sweet and kind and knows her way around the bar. I truly believe that my wedding was a huge success because of the staff at Little Gardens. If you want a team to not only be attentive to your needs but also care about your needs and want a place that wreaks of quality and perfection, then Little Gardens is your place. My husband and I visited and toured other venues, just as nice, but there was just something about Little Gardens that felt so right....you cant's go wrong with Little Gardens!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Hannah L

Little Gardens was perfect for our wedding day. The staff and everyone there are very professional and very prompt in responding to all my questions. I loved working with Rosalie and Jennifer. These women definitely make the wedding planning a more enjoyable experience.... Read More Additionally they are so experienced with so many weddings under their belt they know what to do for each bride. Little Gardens kept me on tract on wedding planning and even when I wasn't they assured me they would work with me to make sure everything is perfect in the end. I loved my wedding and I would have not change anything. If you are a future bride and want a venue that is naturally beautiful with a wonderful staff, then you have found the right venue.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Emily A

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Little Gardens! We planned our wedding from half way across the country and we're only able to come back twice in the 10 months leading up to our wedding. It was fabulous to be able to do everything from the food to flowers to... Read More decor with Little Gardens! Jennifer was so responsive to our requests via email and phone - I felt like everything was in great hands! Our wedding day went off without a hitch! Beautiful venue, great staff, and we got so many compliments on the food!! :)I would definitely recommend Little Gardens to anyone looking for a beautiful, all inclusive spot for their special day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Nicole J

I love Little Gardens! I wanted to get married here since I visited with a friend when she was looking for a venue. When I got engaged I knew I had to check it out for myself and I fell in love envisioning myself as a bride here! The staff is really nice and work well with you... Read More to get what you are looking for. Everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Rachel L

This venue is perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony! It was absolutely beautiful with how everything turned out! The staff and management are on top of everything to make sure it all goes smoothly and perfect! They made our wedding day so special and I am so happy that I chose... Read More Little Gardens as our venue! The food is delicious as well!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Nickie G

We looked at about a dozen other venues but immediately fell in LOVE once we saw Little Gardens!!Our wedding was on 6/24/16 and was nothing short of amazing! We began planning and paying in April 2015 and it was truly worth every penny! The venue is simply gorgeous, the décor... Read More is beautiful and the food and drinks are to die for! This venue has it all. The staff and coordinator Beverly were just awesome. They are very flexible and will work with you to make your day one to remember. I cannot say enough good things about Little Gardens!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Rosalie H

Little Gardens holds a very special place in my heart! My ceremony and reception was in November 2015 and everything was perfect! The venue is beautiful! We had our ceremony outside in the gardens with the waterfall behind us! Cocktail hour and the reception was held inside the... Read More house. The large bar area and large ballroom that opens to the patio and gardens makes for a perfect place to host a dream wedding! The bridal suite is huge and there are a million photo opportunities inside and outside the house! Thank you to the wondering planner at Little Gardens, Jennifer! And a big thank you to my amazing wedding director, Mandy! The food was great and the flowers were breathtaking! I would recommend Little Gardens for all brides!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Aline M

Little Gardens is a very pretty venue, I knew I wanted my wedding to be there since our first visit, 15 months prior our wedding. We had a long time planing, went back there a few times to take pictures and make sure everything would be the way I wanted it. They were always very... Read More good to work with, and very flexible. I had a great wedding day! Coordinator and wedding director were sharp and kept me on my schedule. I had a band and 100 guests, ballroom was just the perfect size for my party! Food was delicious and we got extended bar hours what made it perfect! We had the most perfect night! Thank you everyone that was involved in planing and staff the day of. We had a blast! Aline + Mihai

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Becky B

Little Gardens is amazing!!! My wedding day was everything I could've hoped for and a little more. I loved the at home feel it had. The venue was within our budget, which was also a plus. Our guests are still talking about how great the food was. The flowers were amazing as... Read More well. Everyone we worked with at Little Gardens did an amazing job. They worked with us in every aspect. I also love that we didn't have to look for outside venders. Little Gardens works with a divine event for food, cake, decorations, and flowers. It's helpful when everything is in one place and works together. I would highly recommend Little Gardens!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Stephanie F

I had my wedding at Little Gardens August 15,2015. Everything was amazing! Rosalie and Amber were the best to work with. Those two made my wedding day Fantastic. The day of Amber took my vision and all my details and made it come to life. I'm so grateful we chose Little... Read More Gardens as our wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Chelsey D

My husband and I were married in 2/2015 at Little Gardens. We cannot say enough about how much we loved this venue. While I grew up in Georgia, I now live in NC and was very nervous about planning my wedding from two states away. Rosalie worked with my mom and I to coordinate... Read More everything. They were very receptive to our limited budget and made sure I had the wedding of my dreams. The staff at A Divine Event was exceptional. There were so many decor options to choose from and my friends still bring up how delicious the food was at our reception. The entire venue at Little Gardens is gorgeous. My wedding was after dark in the lit garden and was breathtaking. The staff is truly professional and I felt as if my wedding was the only one this year (in reality it was the second of the day). We had so much room to prepare in upstairs. One of my favorite things about this venue is their attentiveness to the couple. Our wedding day coordinator, Jennifer, was amazing. She ran the wedding rehearsal and was very accomodating and flexible. She made sure everything went smoothly on my wedding day - She never let my husband or I go without a drink in hand. My parents were able to relax and enjoy the day. My husband and I were able to have a private dinner between the ceremony and reception which we loved and have not seen at any other wedding. There were so many things leading up to my actual wedding that went wrong - a bridesmaid backed out, my rehearsal dinner location lost our reservation, there was a snowstorm disrupting travel, the hotel separated our wedding block ... I was feeling very defeated until the actual day-of. It was PERFECT. Now, when I think back to my wedding day, that is what I remember - a beautiful location with my loved friends and family. Again, I cannot say enough about this venue and their exceptional staff!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Katie

Beautiful venue for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Candace H

We are so happy that we had our wedding at Little Gardens! I planned my wedding from California, so being able to take care of the ceremony and reception location, plus flowers, cake, and food with one venue was amazing. Not to mention having a day-of wedding coordinator... Read More included as well. The planning process was super easy; most of it was done over the phone, though my parents visited the venue once or twice for me in the beginning, and I was able to attend my first design meeting. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I cannot emphasize enough how simple everything was. I know many of my friends are/were SO stressed when planning their wedding, and I cannot relate to them at all. We had rain moments before our ceremony was supposed to start, and the staff quickly rearranged everything so that we could still get married outside. Everyone sat on the covered patio, so we still had a great garden view. Linda was our coordinator and she did a great job setting everything up and keeping me in the loop. She even helped bustle my dress :) The only down side for us was that it seemed so short. We had an evening wedding, so the ceremony couldn't start until 7:30, and then we were a little delayed because of the rain (my fault for being indecisive). The bride and groom have to depart by 11:30, so it just flew by. The only thing I would do differently next time is pay extra fees to extend it (hence the 4 for flexibility). Otherwise, everything was perfect! The food was amazing as well--we did the southern style buffet. We kept our design/flower/cake budget pretty low. My bridesmaids had baby's breath bouquets, though I had succulents in mine, as well as anemones and some pink/peach accents. I gave pretty simple guidelines for the flowers, and they turned out beautifully! My husband's family paid for the alcohol. Our cake was small--we had just under 100 guests; it was delicious. We got vanilla and chocolate with the buttercream icing.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Vanessa R

My wedding day was 10/11/2015. It was absolutely perfect! We are an out of state couple and we were worried about planning a wedding from so far away. Rosalie and Jennifer made it happen! They were both so helpful always answering all our questions and helping us out. Beverly,... Read More our wedding coordinator, was amazing too! I didn't have to worry about any details at all! She was on top of everything. The venue is gorgeous, I love how it flows from one room to the other. My decoration was simple but beautiful, the cake and the food were delicious. Everyone gave us compliments on the outdoor ceremony.