Little Gardens

Lawrenceville, GA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

An Estate Setting for Special Events

Little Gardens offers an enchanted outdoor ceremony area enhanced with a picturesque waterfall koi fish pond. Inside, a beautifully designed ballroom encased by glass doors opens to this secluded garden. Upstairs, a large bridal suite with overstuffed sofas, a floor-to-ceiling-mirror, fireplace, and private restroom welcomes the bride into a luxurious sanctuary.

Ballroom, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

3571 Lawrenceville Hwy NW, Lawrenceville, GA (770) 923-3434
PINTEREST

Little Gardens is AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Brittany S

Little Gardens was absolutely fantastic! On my wedding day I didn't have to worry about a thing. Little Gardens staff had everything taken care of for me, and provided a Wedding Planner at no additional charge. Our wedding planner was amazing. She told us where to go, what to... Read More do, when to do it, really I had no worries or even had to think about a thing other than enjoying my special day. The venue was gorgeous. Flowers and decorations were beautiful. Staff incredibly helpful, friendly and a pleasure to work with. Little Gardens had an option for the bride and groom to have a private dinner upstairs after the ceremony, which me and my husband did. While we ate, our guests were also eating downstairs. They set out an appetizer table and also walked around food during the cocktail hour. Then food was served, so our guests always had something to eat and drink. The food was absolutely incredible. And they gave me and my husband a to go box of food to take with us after the reception was over. I really can't say enough good things about Little Gardens. They were a one stop shop for everything I could need and made my day stress free. I highly recommend them!

Wedding was featured on "Say Yes to the Dress" and it was picture perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Brandy G

I am a very picky OCD person and this venue met my standards and then some. We could not ask for a more perfect wedding. From the first planning session to the send off it was an amazing experience. These people know how to do a wedding right! If you want to enjoy yourself and... Read More not have to worry about a thing on your big day, then you have found THE place in Little Gardens!!! A++++++++++++++++

A Perfect Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Tina T

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Little Gardens from start to finish. We first visited the venue in Sept 2012 and decided to sign our contract to have our wedding there Sept 2013. We didn't make a mistake at all because we knew what we were looking for, and the... Read More representatives at Little Gardens were very helpful along the way. Our planning meetings with Katie Day were awesome. It was helpful that I was an organized bride, but Katie helped me fill in the missing pieces as well as provided me helpful advice when I needed more information to make informed decisions. The great part about it was the fact that our wedding was OUR wedding- the staff at Little Gardens were a vessel to help us have the best experience possible. The day of our wedding was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Nothing was out of place, all of our guests were treated well and we had a great time. Our Wedding Planner was perfect (I believe her name is Laurie). She kept us on our timeline, helped us avoid the crowds of guests in between the cocktail hour wanting to take pictures so we could eat. We were also sent home with a to-go bag that had everything we could have wanted and needed. Everything was so organized and I could not have asked for a better wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Lidiya S

Our wedding day was perfect from start to finish thanks to Little Gardens. The decor was beautiful, the food was amazing, and the setting was truly magical. We had so much fun on our big day because Little Gardens handled every aspect with care and attention to detail. So many... Read More of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! I can not say enough wonderful things about Bethany, our wedding director. She was detail oriented and very well organized throughout the whole process. I had a lot of personal touches and items incorporated into our wedding and I was thankful to have her there and have my complete trust in her that everything would be perfect... which it was!! You are required to use A Divine Event Design Studio and Catering with Little Gardens. Although it can sometimes be a pain when you are required to use certain vendors through your venue, this is a major plus in the case of Little Gardens. The prices are fair and reasonable for the superior quality and professionalism you receive. The Design studio was very easy to work with and I was pleased with the creative ideas that were presented to utilize flowers for more than one purpose. I highly recommend Little Gardens for a stress free way to ensure that you will truly have a magical wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Elaine O

Couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding and Little Gardens took care of everything! Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Yumi S

Amazing place with an amazing staff. They went above and beyond to make mine and my husband's wedding a complete success. Would recommend highly to anyone looking for a magical wedding with food that guests are promised to remember.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mollie K

Love, Love, LOVE Little Gardens!!! My wedding was on 9/10/17. Every single little detail was taken care of - from the flow of the ceremony/reception to the placement of my items to the secret meal that my husband and I enjoyed. Planning a wedding can be stressful but Little... Read More Gardens (and Magic Moments) made everything so easy. Their staff is professional, responsive, helpful, empathetic, and they truly care about their brides & grooms. Jennifer walked us through everything and made planning a cinch. Jenny was super fun to work with for decorations and flowers. By the way, the property itself is an absolute dream -- the bar is classy, the waterfall is charming, and the overall house is lovely. Everything about Little Gardens is wonderful and if I could give more stars I would! I am so happy that I had my wedding there - best day ever!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Charion C

The venue was amazing! The service we received was great as well. I especially want to thank the ladies for working a miracle with our cake topper. You ladies helped to make our wedding the best day ever!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Shuntina K

Little Gardens was an experience I will never forget. The staff were very understanding and patient with us along the way, all the way from the beginning to the end. Even up until we check into our hotel the wedding night, to our surprise we had a card from Jennifer tucked away... Read More in our to-go basket. The ladies were phenomenal and very knowledgeable with everything and all services that they offer. I would recommend Little Garden to anyone who has no idea where to start or what to do with wedding planning. Our guest are still talking about the venue and food still to this day. The food was amazing, I wish I could go back in time and eat again. I just want to thank the staff for helping me make my wedding day dream come true. Thank you, The McCune's

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Courtney S

Little Gardens staff was wonderful! They gave me everything I asked for & more. Jennifer Poland was very patient & accomadating for my special day. Heather was my wedding director for that day & she was there every step of the way. I highly recommend Little Gardens

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Kenia V

the place was nice it was in my budget at first. End up being very over price at the end and I dint have a lot added.but overall it was nice i only had 3 months to plan so i dint have time to look for venues but if i would have I don't think I would of pick this place. My... Read More guess where very happy with the food it was really good and the cake was amazing I would definitely recommend their catering it was excellent. The planners where very nice they did really good in a short time. My wedding turned out great.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Megan O

Little gardens was incredible. I gave them my ideas and they executed them perfectly. They were wonderful and attentive leading up to the wedding, and wedding night. Everything went off without a hitch! I'm a very anxious person and they eased my stress and made everything so... Read More easy. Thanks so much

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Onahti A

Beautiful venue and awesome design studio!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jeffrey L

There are so many decisions you have to make about your wedding, but one of the biggest ones is the venue. Little Gardens did not and will not disappoint - they simply know that they are doing! They help you with almost every decision you have to make and the make sure it is... Read More implemented during the wedding and reception. First, Little Gardens is an amazing venue from just the “looks” perspective. We looked at other venues, but there was so much we would have to decorate to make it feel warm and inviting. Little Gardens comes with a built in “wow” factor. The grounds and venue literally speak for themselves. We could not tell you how many times our guests commented on how amazing the venue looked and how well they were treated. The staff is top notch to say the least. Every person on their team from the planner to the wait staff always has a smile on their face and will do everything in their power to make your wedding run seamlessly. Every staff member took time to stop what they were doing and congratulated me as I walked by them during the day. You could feel from everyone that they were genuinely happy for you and wanted to help make your wedding as special and memorable as they could. The food was another slam dunk for Little Gardens. No bland or boring food at this venue. The food may have been one of the harder decisions because they can do just able anything and everything tastes amazing! Our guests loved our brunch menu and the different flavors of cake we had. Little Gardens was everything we could have hoped for and more for our wedding venue and would not hesitate to recommend them to our family, friends or anyone else.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Joi C

Little Gardens is an absolutely amazingly beautiful venue with the staff to match. They turned my dream into a reality with ease, professionalism, and personal service. I would give 10 stars if I could.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jasmine M

Little Gardens and the entire staff was so wonderful to us! Our day was beautiful and they treated every detail with such professionalism. They made our vision come to life. It was literally the most beautiful day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ruth F

My granddaughter was married at Little Gardens last Saturday. Even though I would have preferred a church setting, I changed my mind immediately when I saw how beautiful, elegant, and dignified Little Gardens was.. The staff gave 100% toward making us all feel very special... Read More that day. I am 84 years old and still happily married, but if I ever get married again, it will be at Little Gardens.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Raylene L

Little Gardens did an EXCEPTIONAL job with my daughter's wedding. They were very accommodating to every detail that she wanted. The entire staff was friendly and efficient. The setting was absolutely gorgeous and everything went well. I would highly recommend this venue to... Read More everyone.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Karen S

I could write an amazing book about how beautiful Little Gardens is to have any event, but especially a wedding. In my book would also detail how wonderful the staff was from beginning to end. My wedding was August 6, 2016, in the garden and as simple as the decorations were,... Read More the outdoor ceremony was beautiful. The reception was as equally beautiful and the food was beyond expectations. My wedding could not have been such a beautiful occasion without the wonderful staff involved. Rosalie was very helpful, kind, sweet and just an all around wonderful person. Jennifer was a big help too! Her patience and quiet disposition let me know that everything was going to work out better than good. Shavonne, Shavonne, Shavonne! Amazing and definitely great at what she does. At the end of the wedding rehearsal, she told me to not worry because she had my back. Indeed she did. Everything flowed perfectly. The catering staff after the ceremony and at the reception was friendly, helpful, and very professional. Right before the ceremony, one of the ladies ran upstairs to the bridal suite to retrieve the ring bearers pillow because I forgot it. Is that service or what?! Sorry I didn't catch any of their names, but they were all wonderful! Ashley, the bartender, was so sweet and kind and knows her way around the bar. I truly believe that my wedding was a huge success because of the staff at Little Gardens. If you want a team to not only be attentive to your needs but also care about your needs and want a place that wreaks of quality and perfection, then Little Gardens is your place. My husband and I visited and toured other venues, just as nice, but there was just something about Little Gardens that felt so right....you cant's go wrong with Little Gardens!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Hannah L

Little Gardens was perfect for our wedding day. The staff and everyone there are very professional and very prompt in responding to all my questions. I loved working with Rosalie and Jennifer. These women definitely make the wedding planning a more enjoyable experience.... Read More Additionally they are so experienced with so many weddings under their belt they know what to do for each bride. Little Gardens kept me on tract on wedding planning and even when I wasn't they assured me they would work with me to make sure everything is perfect in the end. I loved my wedding and I would have not change anything. If you are a future bride and want a venue that is naturally beautiful with a wonderful staff, then you have found the right venue.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Emily A

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Little Gardens! We planned our wedding from half way across the country and we're only able to come back twice in the 10 months leading up to our wedding. It was fabulous to be able to do everything from the food to flowers to... Read More decor with Little Gardens! Jennifer was so responsive to our requests via email and phone - I felt like everything was in great hands! Our wedding day went off without a hitch! Beautiful venue, great staff, and we got so many compliments on the food!! :)I would definitely recommend Little Gardens to anyone looking for a beautiful, all inclusive spot for their special day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Nicole J

I love Little Gardens! I wanted to get married here since I visited with a friend when she was looking for a venue. When I got engaged I knew I had to check it out for myself and I fell in love envisioning myself as a bride here! The staff is really nice and work well with you... Read More to get what you are looking for. Everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Rachel L

This venue is perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony! It was absolutely beautiful with how everything turned out! The staff and management are on top of everything to make sure it all goes smoothly and perfect! They made our wedding day so special and I am so happy that I chose... Read More Little Gardens as our venue! The food is delicious as well!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Nickie G

We looked at about a dozen other venues but immediately fell in LOVE once we saw Little Gardens!!Our wedding was on 6/24/16 and was nothing short of amazing! We began planning and paying in April 2015 and it was truly worth every penny! The venue is simply gorgeous, the décor... Read More is beautiful and the food and drinks are to die for! This venue has it all. The staff and coordinator Beverly were just awesome. They are very flexible and will work with you to make your day one to remember. I cannot say enough good things about Little Gardens!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Rosalie H

Little Gardens holds a very special place in my heart! My ceremony and reception was in November 2015 and everything was perfect! The venue is beautiful! We had our ceremony outside in the gardens with the waterfall behind us! Cocktail hour and the reception was held inside the... Read More house. The large bar area and large ballroom that opens to the patio and gardens makes for a perfect place to host a dream wedding! The bridal suite is huge and there are a million photo opportunities inside and outside the house! Thank you to the wondering planner at Little Gardens, Jennifer! And a big thank you to my amazing wedding director, Mandy! The food was great and the flowers were breathtaking! I would recommend Little Gardens for all brides!!!