Brand new, one of a kind, outdoor & indoor venue

Little River Farms is a brand new venue located in Alpharetta, GA, that offers a gorgeous 5,000 sq foot pavilion, 10,000 sq feet of indoor space, 2 outdoor ceremony sites, 1 indoor ceremony site, 2 bridal suites and a private groomsman den complete with a pool table & mini bar. Contact us today for a tour!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Garden, Estate

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

14505 Batesville Road, Alpharetta, GA (770) 973-0108

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lauren T

WOW!!!!! Where do I even begin?!?! My husband and I held our wedding reception at Little River Farms on November 5th and were just blown away by this amazing venue. The pavilion looked absolutely stunning thanks to the in-house floral design (Jennifer does amazing work) and... Read More the evening ran perfectly smooth thanks to the on-site coordinator Christine. These ladies went above and beyond to make sure everything was just how I had imagined it in my head. All of our guests were blown away as well. My husband and his groomsmen spent the morning getting ready at LRF and had a blast hanging out in the grooms den in the basement. I really can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with LRF and their amazing staff. We had the best day ever and can't thank them enough for making our dream wedding come true!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Autumn B

Where do I even start with LRF? First of all, Jennifer, the owner and Christine, my coordinator were absolutely incredible. So easy to work with, answered all of my questions quickly and completely and seriously the nicest people ever. The venue is BREATHTAKING and so spacious.... Read More The farm tables, the amazing reception hall, the ceremony spaces, the farm house and bridal suite - all amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue or wedding!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Rebecca C

Little River Farms is a dream come true. From the first moment walking on to the property, we fell in love. Jennifer is amazing to work with (I also recommend her for flowers - they were GORGEOUS!) and bringing in the onsite wedding coordinator, Christine, allowed for a smooth... Read More and carefree day! The house itself is gorgeous and spacious to allow for many guests and large wedding parties. I can't thank this venue and team enough for a perfect day. You will be glad you chose it and your guests will be as well!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kelly K

I cannot say enough about LRF. First of all, the venue is just gorgeous. Tons of white so that the farm tables stick out. Not only is it beautiful, the staff is amazing. It rained on our wedding day and Peggy along with the rest of the LRF staff moved our ceremony from outside... Read More to inside in under 10 minutes. They transformed the pavilion to a beautiful inside ceremony. I am beyond thankful to this staff for making my day perfect.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Ashley S

This place is a dream come true. The venue is stunning and needs very little additional decoration to complete your wedding day look. The staff is all friendly, professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kelly R

I couldn't have imagined a better location for my ceremony and reception. Christine was my saving grace for EVERYTHING! I booked this venue a year in advance, which means there was a lot of waiting time during the planning process. Christine helped to answer every question in... Read More person or through email. She is a key component to my day going as smoothly as it did. The venue is naturally beautiful and is kept in good condition. My husband loved all the amenities in the man cave, and my bridesmaid loved the bridal suite. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Lauren H

Little River Farms is the perfect venue for the bride that is looking for a perfect upscale southern wedding venue. From the overall look of this updated venue, physical location, onsite staff and what is included within the price nothing compares to LRF. The venue belongs to... Read More you for the entire day, there is ample space for even the larger wedding parties. We had 140 and there was still so much room, our guests were blown away by it all. They spend time with each bride making your vision come to life and the staff genuinely cares (I have had many friends recently get married here). I would also HIGHLY recommend the onsite planner (Meyer me events). She coordinates and facilitates flawlessly and knows the venue and all vendors in this area (Also, VERY reasonably priced). She kept our wedding day flowing smoothly even with a little shower 20 minutes before our outdoor ceremony. She reassured me that everything was fine and our ceremony went as planned, on time, without a flaw. There is literally nothing you could want for at this fabulous place.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jay T

The cuffs matched the collar. My daughter Emily was recently married at Little River Farms and everything was outstanding. From day one the communication and customer service was accommodating, professional and terrific. The staff and facility were spot on and we could not have... Read More asked for a better wedding venue. The grounds are beautiful and maintained as were each of the rooms in the main house. I would not hesitate to endorse or recommend Little River Farms.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Catherine T

This place is the best! It is new so everything is up to date and so beautiful! We got married inside and it was GORGEOUS! All of our guests kept telling me how pretty everything was. The staff is really sweet and easy to work with. We had fun getting ready in the bridal suite... Read More and I know the guys loved the groomsman den-there's a pool table! We are so grateful for all LRF did to make our day perfect! I highly highly recommend booking here!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Susan B

BRIDES BEWARE! It is with much disappointment that I am sharing this experience in hopes no one else faces this situation with what looks to be a beautiful wedding venue. We worked with Rachael touring the venue and discussing the date we were interested in for our out-of-state... Read More daughter's wedding. She came into town Friday to see the venue and loved it. Rachael continued to say her date was available. The next day I emailed Rachael to go to contract and she responded with great enthusiasm, saying she was copying Jennifer who writes up the contracts. At the end of the day, we received an email from Jennifer saying the venue was already booked and had been for weeks. She said Rachael's calendar must not have been up to date. Really??! Is this not 2017 where having synced up/shared calendars is easy? Just a heads up for those looking at the venue. This situation certainly causes concerns for attention to detail that is important when planning for the big day.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Nya T

The beauty of this venue speaks for itself...you'll see when you visit! However, when you book a venue or vendor you're really hoping that your first impression is trustworthy. I have to say that the LRF staff was amazing and Christine and Rachel, the planners were like family... Read More by the end of our big day. Right down to the calm in Christine's voice when she checks in and lets you know that you look beautiful....it is and SHE is worth every single penny. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this beautiful, vintage and elegant venue and the amazing people who will make your day...PERFECT. Book. Book NOW!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rebecca J

Little River Farms was THE PERFECT venue. I worked with Jennifer and Christine throughout the planning of our wedding and they were so easy to work with and helpful. The venue is so beautiful on it's own that you really can bring in minimal decor. We got married on a Sunday and... Read More we felt that the venue was an excellent value for what you got in the package. I can not say enough about Little Rivers! I would HIGHLY recommend that you consider this venue.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jessica M

Having our wedding at Little River Farms was like a dream come true! It is truly a beautiful venue all around. It unfortunately rained the day of our wedding and I was planning on having our ceremony at the gazebo and was very disappointed when I realized that wouldn't be the... Read More case. Although we didn't end up having our ceremony where we originally imagined, I couldn't have asked for a better back up plan. The inside of the venue is breathtaking once it is decorated for an inside ceremony. We received so many compliments on how nice everything was. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Christine, the event planner. She made everything run flawlessly. It is a must see during your wedding planning! Love, love love! -Jessica and Kyle

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Meg V

It was perfect! The venue was fantastic! They were so easy to work with. I would highly recommend having your wedding here!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Sarah J

I got married here last year and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Little River! They have an awesome staff & coordinator who helped me throughout the day and were so easy to work with! The ceremony sites are so beautiful and the reception space is gorgeous and... Read More brand new! I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Sarina G

Absolutely gorgeous venue Tranquil, green, a lovely setting for a wedding House was great to stay in the night before the wedding, very accommodating Only negative was communication with the owner was sometimes off, only way to communicate is by email, no phone and some... Read More questions didn't always get answered or had to ask multiple times, but the wedding was truly a dream !

Jennifer Ivey

Thank you for considering Little River Farms to host one of the happiest days of your life! With many years of event planning & management you are in excellent hands with our team! We are a family owned & operated business, {not to mention wedding, flower & Pinterest obsessed!!!} I had my wedding at Little River Farms so I literally have first hand experience of what your wedding day will & can be like! I know you've been dreaming about your wedding day for a long long time so come take a tour, talk weddings with us and we will plan your perfect day!