Brand new, one of a kind, outdoor & indoor venue

Little River Farms is a brand new venue located in Alpharetta, GA, that offers a gorgeous 5,000 sq foot pavilion, 10,000 sq feet of indoor space, 2 outdoor ceremony sites, 1 indoor ceremony site, 2 bridal suites and a private groomsman den complete with a pool table & mini bar. Contact us today for a tour!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Garden, Mansion + Estate, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

14505 Batesville Road, Alpharetta, GA (770) 973-0108

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lauren T

WOW!!!!! Where do I even begin?!?! My husband and I held our wedding reception at Little River Farms on November 5th and were just blown away by this amazing venue. The pavilion looked absolutely stunning thanks to the in-house floral design (Jennifer does amazing work) and... Read More the evening ran perfectly smooth thanks to the on-site coordinator Christine. These ladies went above and beyond to make sure everything was just how I had imagined it in my head. All of our guests were blown away as well. My husband and his groomsmen spent the morning getting ready at LRF and had a blast hanging out in the grooms den in the basement. I really can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with LRF and their amazing staff. We had the best day ever and can't thank them enough for making our dream wedding come true!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Autumn B

Where do I even start with LRF? First of all, Jennifer, the owner and Christine, my coordinator were absolutely incredible. So easy to work with, answered all of my questions quickly and completely and seriously the nicest people ever. The venue is BREATHTAKING and so spacious.... Read More The farm tables, the amazing reception hall, the ceremony spaces, the farm house and bridal suite - all amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue or wedding!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Rebecca C

Little River Farms is a dream come true. From the first moment walking on to the property, we fell in love. Jennifer is amazing to work with (I also recommend her for flowers - they were GORGEOUS!) and bringing in the onsite wedding coordinator, Christine, allowed for a smooth... Read More and carefree day! The house itself is gorgeous and spacious to allow for many guests and large wedding parties. I can't thank this venue and team enough for a perfect day. You will be glad you chose it and your guests will be as well!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018

My husband and I got married here a few months ago and it was the best day of our lives! The venue and grounds are so so pretty and the staff is SO nice and helpful! We looked at a lot of other places and when we saw Little River we knew it was the place for us! Everything about... Read More our day was absolutely perfect! I really can't recommend this place enough-thank you making our wedding day the perfect day!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Grace L

PLEASE READ if you care about the safety of your belongings. The first time I visited Little River Farms, I knew that this was the place that I wanted to get married. The venue is beautiful and there are so many areas that you can use for different parts of the entire day. We... Read More used the orchard for the ceremony, the gazebo for family photos, the front of the house for “first look,” the back forest area for bride and groom photos, etc, etc. The options are endless. We used Christine as our coordinator and she did a great job. She was quick to respond with all emails and had great communication throughout the whole process. I only had good things to say for the entire day of the wedding until we got back to our hotel at the end of the night. As I returned to the hotel, a bridesmaid told me to check my wallet because all the cash in her wallet went missing. To make this story short, there was a total of roughly $3000 worth of belongings and cash missing. I immediately called Christine and told her about our missing items. In the end, we were blaming the LRF team and our caterers (Affairs to Remember) because those were the only two vendors around the venue while the rooms were not occupied and they were blaming the guests. I was baffled that they would even consider our guests to do such crime. Christine assured me that LRF staff is not allowed in the bridal suite throughout the day, only after the event to clean. A bridesmaid found 2 staff members (from LRF or Affairs to Remember) in the bridal suite after the ceremony. There was staff from both vendors going back and forth in the mancave area as well. There are no doors to lock in the bridal suite and no privacy/safety for the men in the mancave area. My missing shoes, makeup bag, and all belongings were left in the closet area where Christine told me to store my stuff so she could put them in the get away car. There was no door or lock that I was able to safely hide my belongings. I did not think twice that something like this would happen. There are cameras at LRF, but we found out that they are not on during events. I thought this was ridiculous to not have cameras on during events. Are cameras on when there are no events/people at the venue? It was the worst way to end the most perfect wedding day. There were suspects that were found that belonged to one of the vendors, but there was no proof to further the investigation. If you decide to choose LRF, I would seriously consider having someone in charge of your belongings or to have everyone lock things in their car. I hope LRF comes up with different procedures for the wedding party to assure their safety. There was no compensation from either vendor for the events that occurred at the wedding. It just saddens me that this can happen and there is no formal apology or compensation for a loss.

2018-01-03T15:13:59 Response from the vendor

Hi Grace, We want to say again how truly sorry we are that this happened especially after such a wonderful day. As you know from our emails with you, we contacted the Milton police department personally and have been cooperating with them throughout the investigation.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Danielle E

I knew the moment I saw pictures of Little River Farms that this is where we would celebrate our big day! Everyone was so amazing to work with, and my guests continue to compliment how beautiful everything was. It was honestly better than we ever imagined!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Abby T

My husband and I got married at Little River Farms on November 12th. EVERYTHING was amazing, it rained on our wedding day and they were so accommodating and made the inside venue look as if that was the plan all along. We loved working Christine, she was amazing!! Highly... Read More recommend this venue, inside or outside every inch of this property is stunningly beautiful!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 LauraLee W

Our daughter and her, now, husband, fell in love with LRF's spectacular vineyard, lake, gazebo, etc. well over a year ago. I cannot say enough about the venue and staff at Little River Farms. Our daughter was married on 10/28/17; the wettest and coldest day in probably 10... Read More months. She had planned on an outside vineyard ceremony, but the weather just would not cooperate. The indoor ceremony was spectacular and Brittany bent over backward to accommodate our changing needs. The Bride's Room and the Man Cave were spacious, well appointed, and very comfortable. Even with the non-stop rain, our guests are still gushing about the beauty of the venue.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kayla W

Little River Farms was everything we wanted in a venue and more. The grounds are beautiful, the house is clean and well maintained, and the gazebo and pavilion were the perfect settings for our wedding. We have nothing but good things to say about Little River and would... Read More recommend it time and time again to friends and family. Thanks so much, LRF!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kerry K

My husband and I got married at Little River Farms 10 days ago and it was the PERFECT wedding. We got extremely lucky with great weather (75 degrees and sunny-- you can not get any better than that!). The entire staff at Little River Farms, especially Brittany, our day of... Read More coordinator, made our day unforgettable. Everyone who works there is super on top of it, really nice (they really do have great Southern manners!) and helped make my dreams come true. The venue is huge and stunning. We had plenty of space for our 100 person wedding. We had our ceremony outside under the gazebo, cocktail hour outside and our reception inside the dining room with the floor to ceiling doors open since the weather was so perfect. I can not recommend this venue enough! If I were to do it all over again, I would definitely pick Little River farms. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Jaime R

We fell in love with Little River Farms the moment we stepped on the property. It was the perfect spot for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Great for all the dreamy photos you could ever imagine!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Meredith M

Such a gorgeous wedding venue! My husband and I had about 5 venues on our list to visit and we saw this one first, cancelled the rest and booked right away. Everything about this venue is amazing, from the beautiful grounds to the awesome bridal suite and groomsden. We worked... Read More with Brittany at Little River Farms and she helped make our day run smoothly and our wedding day was absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kelly K

I cannot say enough about LRF. First of all, the venue is just gorgeous. Tons of white so that the farm tables stick out. Not only is it beautiful, the staff is amazing. It rained on our wedding day and Peggy along with the rest of the LRF staff moved our ceremony from outside... Read More to inside in under 10 minutes. They transformed the pavilion to a beautiful inside ceremony. I am beyond thankful to this staff for making my day perfect.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Ashley S

This place is a dream come true. The venue is stunning and needs very little additional decoration to complete your wedding day look. The staff is all friendly, professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kelly R

I couldn't have imagined a better location for my ceremony and reception. Christine was my saving grace for EVERYTHING! I booked this venue a year in advance, which means there was a lot of waiting time during the planning process. Christine helped to answer every question in... Read More person or through email. She is a key component to my day going as smoothly as it did. The venue is naturally beautiful and is kept in good condition. My husband loved all the amenities in the man cave, and my bridesmaid loved the bridal suite. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Lauren H

Little River Farms is the perfect venue for the bride that is looking for a perfect upscale southern wedding venue. From the overall look of this updated venue, physical location, onsite staff and what is included within the price nothing compares to LRF. The venue belongs to... Read More you for the entire day, there is ample space for even the larger wedding parties. We had 140 and there was still so much room, our guests were blown away by it all. They spend time with each bride making your vision come to life and the staff genuinely cares (I have had many friends recently get married here). I would also HIGHLY recommend the onsite planner (Meyer me events). She coordinates and facilitates flawlessly and knows the venue and all vendors in this area (Also, VERY reasonably priced). She kept our wedding day flowing smoothly even with a little shower 20 minutes before our outdoor ceremony. She reassured me that everything was fine and our ceremony went as planned, on time, without a flaw. There is literally nothing you could want for at this fabulous place.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jay T

The cuffs matched the collar. My daughter Emily was recently married at Little River Farms and everything was outstanding. From day one the communication and customer service was accommodating, professional and terrific. The staff and facility were spot on and we could not have... Read More asked for a better wedding venue. The grounds are beautiful and maintained as were each of the rooms in the main house. I would not hesitate to endorse or recommend Little River Farms.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Catherine T

This place is the best! It is new so everything is up to date and so beautiful! We got married inside and it was GORGEOUS! All of our guests kept telling me how pretty everything was. The staff is really sweet and easy to work with. We had fun getting ready in the bridal suite... Read More and I know the guys loved the groomsman den-there's a pool table! We are so grateful for all LRF did to make our day perfect! I highly highly recommend booking here!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Susan B

BRIDES BEWARE! It is with much disappointment that I am sharing this experience in hopes no one else faces this situation with what looks to be a beautiful wedding venue. We worked with Rachael touring the venue and discussing the date we were interested in for our out-of-state... Read More daughter's wedding. She came into town Friday to see the venue and loved it. Rachael continued to say her date was available. The next day I emailed Rachael to go to contract and she responded with great enthusiasm, saying she was copying Jennifer who writes up the contracts. At the end of the day, we received an email from Jennifer saying the venue was already booked and had been for weeks. She said Rachael's calendar must not have been up to date. Really??! Is this not 2017 where having synced up/shared calendars is easy? Just a heads up for those looking at the venue. This situation certainly causes concerns for attention to detail that is important when planning for the big day.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Nya T

The beauty of this venue speaks for itself...you'll see when you visit! However, when you book a venue or vendor you're really hoping that your first impression is trustworthy. I have to say that the LRF staff was amazing and Christine and Rachel, the planners were like family... Read More by the end of our big day. Right down to the calm in Christine's voice when she checks in and lets you know that you look beautiful....it is and SHE is worth every single penny. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this beautiful, vintage and elegant venue and the amazing people who will make your day...PERFECT. Book. Book NOW!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rebecca J

Little River Farms was THE PERFECT venue. I worked with Jennifer and Christine throughout the planning of our wedding and they were so easy to work with and helpful. The venue is so beautiful on it's own that you really can bring in minimal decor. We got married on a Sunday and... Read More we felt that the venue was an excellent value for what you got in the package. I can not say enough about Little Rivers! I would HIGHLY recommend that you consider this venue.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jessica M

Having our wedding at Little River Farms was like a dream come true! It is truly a beautiful venue all around. It unfortunately rained the day of our wedding and I was planning on having our ceremony at the gazebo and was very disappointed when I realized that wouldn't be the... Read More case. Although we didn't end up having our ceremony where we originally imagined, I couldn't have asked for a better back up plan. The inside of the venue is breathtaking once it is decorated for an inside ceremony. We received so many compliments on how nice everything was. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Christine, the event planner. She made everything run flawlessly. It is a must see during your wedding planning! Love, love love! -Jessica and Kyle

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Meg V

It was perfect! The venue was fantastic! They were so easy to work with. I would highly recommend having your wedding here!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Sarah J

I got married here last year and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Little River! They have an awesome staff & coordinator who helped me throughout the day and were so easy to work with! The ceremony sites are so beautiful and the reception space is gorgeous and... Read More brand new! I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Sarina G

Absolutely gorgeous venue Tranquil, green, a lovely setting for a wedding House was great to stay in the night before the wedding, very accommodating Only negative was communication with the owner was sometimes off, only way to communicate is by email, no phone and some... Read More questions didn't always get answered or had to ask multiple times, but the wedding was truly a dream !

Jennifer Ivey

Thank you for considering Little River Farms to host one of the happiest days of your life! With many years of event planning & management you are in excellent hands with our team! We are a family owned & operated business, {not to mention wedding, flower & Pinterest obsessed!!!} I had my wedding at Little River Farms so I literally have first hand experience of what your wedding day will & can be like! I know you've been dreaming about your wedding day for a long long time so come take a tour, talk weddings with us and we will plan your perfect day!