* Our Roots Are in Austin *

Locally owned and operated, we are the best combination of price and quality in the Austin area. We take pride in producing stellar photos and our booth is large, yet portable enough to bring to any venue. We offer discounts for non-profit organizations, schools, and military events. Keep it local!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Steamline Circle, Austin, TX (512) 970-0346

Awesome photo booth!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Corina G

We hired Live Oak Photo Booth for our wedding on August 9, 2014 - and I'm so glad we did! They were wonderful to work with. I've been to many events with photo booths and can definitely say that they have been the best by far. I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality... Read More of the photos, props, and the booth itself, and how the photos were so easily accessible online for our friends and family right after the wedding (the password protection was a plus.) The attendants were very friendly and helpful, and we got nothing but compliments from our guests about their photo booth experience. They all had a blast, and it shows in the pictures. We also hired one of their DJs, David Miranda, and he was GREAT! Excellent communication, quick to respond to our emails, very flexible when it came to meeting with us in person to discuss what we wanted, and he was just perfect during the wedding. The dance floor was never empty! I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 mikala a

They did a GREAT job on the photobooth, everyone loved it and the pictures came out amazing. My only regret is that I didnt get to use it more! I would consider renting it longer.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Tamara G

So glad we decided to work with Live Oak! They are awesome. Shay was our main contact & she was such a great help throughout the entire process. She went above & beyond to make sure everything was in order for our wedding. Bill was the booth attendant at our wedding & he was... Read More super friendly & accommodating to our guests. Having the photo booth was so much fun & if we had to do it all over again we would choose Live Oak. They really take care of their customers from start to finish.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie C

THANK YOU SOOOO much for being so awesome on our wedding day!! DJ David did it perfectly and we had so much fun that night! The wedding was so busy but in between when I got to catch my breath, I loved all the music you played. You did exactly what I wanted and so much more!... Read More On the dance floor everyone loved the old school hip hop! I'm so terrible with names there were a lot of great throwback songs I didn't even remember and loved it!. You really nailed it! The wedding was magical to both Brandon and myself-and everyone knows its the ambiance created by the music that really does it-so wonderful job! If you ever need a reference-feel free to reach out to us anytime. Thanks again for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Will O

Live Oak's service was hands down the most memorable part of our wedding reception. It was a smash hit with the guests, all of whom commented that it was a fantastic idea. It ran super smoothly the whole night, and we came away with TONS of silly pictures that we wouldn't have... Read More otherwise had. A photo booth is SUCH a fun idea for a wedding that a lot of folks might not think of, and Live Oak does it flawlessly. The pics all came out excellent, and you can make all sorts of custom modifications, e.g., to the background colors and photo caption. All around a really fantastic service.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 ShaTia S

We cannot rave at the service provided by Live Oak Photobooth. The are so easy to work with and upfront with prices and what is included within those prices. They made everything from initial planning to the production of the big day a huge success. Our guest raved about their... Read More service, the quality of the photos, and the variety of props available for the photobooth. The wooden photo album with all the photos that our guest took along with personalize messages really made a look back our wedding date memorable. I highly recommend Live Oak Photo booth. You not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ellie R

Live Oak photo booth was at my wedding this past June and they were absolutely amazing! From the props, to the unlimited pictures our friends and family were able to take, having them there was worth every penny! Shay is extremely professional and organized. Prior To my wedding... Read More they had me pick out our photo background and even gave us a custom scrapbook with copies of all the pictures our guests took. The scrapbook was such a nice touch and allows us to go back and see how much fun our guests had at our wedding! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Nichole J

I did not have much in my budget to book a photo booth, however live oak was reasonably price co considering how many phot booths i looked at. They showed up with out any issues and gave quality pictures to all my guests. I am very pleased with their service and recommend them... Read More to anyone who is on the fence. You wont find a better price for what they offer.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Diana A

We used Live Oak Photo Booth for our wedding in April. They were fantastic! Shay was my contact throughout the planning and was great to work with. The props were awesome! Everyone had a blast with the photo booth at the wedding and the photos were online the next day!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

We used Live Oak Photobooth for our wedding at the Barr Mansion and could not have asked for better service. Our operator, Bill, showed up early and had the booth setup well in advance of our reception. I was incredibly impressed with the wide selection of props they had... Read More available and how they were laid out (the hat stand is awesome!). I also brought a few costumes from home and Bill was able to display them among their props as well and remembered to return them all to me at the end of the evening! Most importantly, I really appreciate how Bill saved one copy of each photo strip for us. It's really nice to have all these memories! I would highly recommend Live Oak Photobooth to anyone having a wedding in Austin. Their service is incredible, the props are amazing, the photos are great quality. Our photobooth was huge success and we can't thank Live Oak enough!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Erin F

Not only was Live Oak the most affordable choice for photo booths, but we could not have been happier with them! The attendants were great, the photos were crystal clear, the props were hysterical, and our guests absolutely loved it. The bride and groom get copies of all the... Read More pictures, which were so fun to look at and keep for memories. Definitely choose them for your photo booth needs, you'll be thrilled!

Great price!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Beryn L

I found Live Oak photo booth at a open house event at Gabriel springs and got a great deal for my wedding. The set up was great and they had some good props but unfortunately there was a problem with the flash and a lot of my pictures turned out dark. The owner Shay was very... Read More understanding and offered a partial refund for the error. I would use them again but definitely make sure the flash is working the entire time.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Kimberly O

Their photobooth was amazing!! It was so much fun and was a definite hit at my wedding! They were super professional and had a ton of props! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jaime L

we used them for our Photo Booth for our wedding and everything was perfect. they are super easy to work with, accommodating, affordable, and totally delivered! the guests absolutely LOVED the booth and it was a great addition to the party. highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jasmin R

We booked LiveOak because our DJ ATX (Sean Alan) owns this...and it was a BREEZE! They have a super easy website that lets you enter the timeline, and put in all the details you wants for background color in the booth, to the design of the photo strips. What was the most... Read More important to us was that everyone in the picture would get a copy of it each time – don’t you hate it when you are in a photobooth with 6 other people and then you all have to share a copy or two? So this was amazing! And we got a photobook afterwards, that had everyone's photos in it and a personal message - THE BEST MEMORY KEEPSAKE! We were so happy with the staff, and the photobooth was a hit. Liveoak was awesome!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Patricia P

Live Oak Photobooth was a breeze to work with. The response time for inquiries is almost immediate, the value they provide is the best we found, and the props and friendliness of the attendants was top quality. Everyone enjoyed the photobooth so much and had tons of fun with it.... Read More If you're going to do a photobooth for your event (I recommend it - I didn't realize how much everyone would enjoy it) than Live Oak Photobooth is the company to go with. We will be using them again!

Great Booth

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Danielle B

Everyone loved this added element of fun at our wedding. You can also fit a ton of people in the booth! Prints turned out great and you get a scrapbook of all photos at the end (if in your package). We found out we had some wedding crashers in our scrapbook. Fun!

Hit of the wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Erin P

Everyone was talking about how awesome our photo booth was. Lots of props and the workers were funny and wonderful. High quality pictures. Very professional company. Would recommend to anyone!!

Awesome addition to the reception

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Mary Beth P

Having Live Oak Photo Booth at my son's wedding proved to be a bigger hit than anticipated. Everyone loved it and kept going back for more funny and serious photos. I give them a 11 out of 10.

Live Oak Photobooth at Theta Block Party!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Texas Theta has used Live Oak Photobooth for many of our events over the past few years, and they are always a HUGE hit with all of our members and guests! The picture quality is fantastic in addition to a hilarious prop selection. They staff is incredibly friendly and has... Read More arrived early each time. They make the planning process very simple and customize your experience to your event!

Great choice!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Katy N

This was the first vendor I booked, and although I doubted its necessity later on, I was SO happy we booked this vendor! Our guests were from out of town, and it was AWESOME for them to leave with these fun photos! The booth itself was huge enough for large groups, but did not... Read More take up too much space at our smaller venue (Red Bud Hall @ Texas Old Town). Plenty of great props, great quality of prints, and they gave us the duplicate album immediately. There was a mix up about schedule and they even stayed open for us a bit more than planned. I highly recommend them if you are even thinking about booking a photobooth!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Nicole S

Our wedding party surprised us by hiring Live Oak Photobooth and it was an amazing addition to our wedding. Our guests had so much fun and the attendants made sure everything was set up on time, the equipment worked properly, and everyone signed the guestbook. The album arrived... Read More in the mail within days and we love looking back at the pictures from our big night and we are excited to have this as a keepsake for the rest of our lives! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Tina P

The photo booth at our wedding was a hit. It was great to see nearly everyone participate and get their pictures taken. Looking through the pictures afterwards was a lot of fun as well. The only issue I had with the photo booth was that I payed extra for the attendant to do a... Read More scrapbook of the pictures. A lot of guests said that they didn't know they were supposed to sign the scrapbook, so as a result, there are a lot of unsigned pictures. Had I know, I probably wouldn't have spent the extra money on it, especially since I received a disk with all of the photos anyway. Regardless, it was still a fun thing to have at the reception and gave the guests a nice little take away.

excitement of wedding

Reviewed on 8/20/2014

I would definitely recommend Live Oak Photobooth. We decided as a couple that we would love to have a photo booth. When I got online to start getting prices and looking at different choices Shay from Live Oak Photobooth answered me right away about any questions I had. There are... Read More many choices when it comes to personalizing you photo strips and the booth itself. I was very pleased with the service and how everything was so easy for me to do. The price was also very inexpensive. The photobooth is something my guests loved. I think it makes for an excellent gift for the guest to take home as well as the scrapbook we got for us.

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Kellie

This photo booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding! The attendant was extremely helpful, he came early and set up all the props (awesome variety of props) and then made sure to get the copies of he prints to someone after we left. It was definitely a great addition to our... Read More reception.