Creating to Inspire (Video + Photo)

Email: [email protected] Phone: 862-244-5897 ext. #4 Anyone can shoot photos and videos, but not everyone can tell a story! Although we offer VERY COMPETITIVE rates for those on a budget, we believe price should not be the determining factor of your decision. We've established a culture built on values and trust, and we believe in working with couples who share similar values and beliefs. We encourage couples to ask questions to understand who we are, what our environment's like, and why we're in the wedding business. We believe in finding true meaning in what we do. It's more than waking up and going to work for us. It's more than just a "job." It's about passion and the love of capturing moments and telling stories that matter! A great story starts with trust.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Jersey City, NJ Serving Tri-State Areas (862) 244-5897

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Melissa M

Our video came out AMAZING! We got so many compliments on it. My husband and I are VERY pleased and we would definitely recommend Live Picture Studios!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Melissa C

We just got our photos and wedding highlight and do not have enough wonderful things to say about the team at LPS! They exceeded our expectations and were pros to work with from the beginning. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality videographer/photographer... Read More for their wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Abi A

We absolutely love our wedding highlight video and can't wait to see what our extended video will look like! Our family and friends loved it and it captured our day beautifully! They were also so much fun to have around on our wedding day, which made us extremely comfortable and... Read More enjoy every moment. Live Pictures was so easy to work with and super organized. They always contacted us to coordinate things before we even had to! Definitely recommend them to everyone to capture your special day!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Rachel L

Our video came out beautiful! Something we will always watch to remember our perfect day.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kristin C

Live Picture Studios was the BEST and we absolutely loved working with them! We had the best team on our wedding day - Tan, Aleks and Jerry! All of the guys were so very nice and we truly enjoyed spending all day with them! They did such a wonderful job of capturing our special... Read More moments and when we saw it all come together in our wedding highlight we were blown away! It is incredible. Taras, our editor, was so helpful and kind and helped us choose our song and edited the highlight - it was so beautifully done. We highly recommend Live Picture Studios - they are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Bevin S

If you're looking for an affordable, professional, and easy-to-work-with videographer, Live Picture Studios is it! The team was on-time, never in the way, and went above and beyond to capture the best day ever! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephani S

I was obsessed with the videos from LPS since day 1. The quality of work is so impressive and I love how you feel like you're watching a movie when you see the highlights. This was my "must have" for our wedding. Great communication from the start with Jean and Marcia. Our... Read More highlight came out AMAZING. All thanks to our editor, Taras and her crew. That alone was worth every penny. I'm so happy we stuck with 2 camera men because it really makes such a difference. I would recommend these guys to anyone! They are seriously the best! I also booked the photography package with them. LOVED our photographer Khoa. He was great during our engagement session and the wedding. The entire crew that day was great! They blended in so well we forgot they were there. They were great at giving us direction and their personalities were a lot of fun and just made us all feel comfortable. The pictures we saw so far are awesome. Can't wait for the rest!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Maria F

We just got our highlight wedding video and cannot express our thanks enough to the Live Picture Studios team. From the very beginning, Live Picture Studios was responsive and assistive in meeting our every request and need. On our wedding day, our entire crew was a delight to... Read More work with, and after watching our video, we can firmly say that we made the absolute right choice in our videographer. Every beautiful moment from our wedding was captured, and we were able to relive our special day all over again. I cannot recommend this venue enough. Not only did they far exceed our expectations, but they are so pleasant to work with and are reasonably priced. Thank you again for our beautiful wedding video! Maria & Brian Fierr0 7.28.17

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Rachel P

Live Picture Studios did an outstanding job! I work in the field of advertising and production, so quality, client services and storytelling were important to selecting a vendor for our wedding day. I knew the moment I watched LPS’ videos and portfolio images that these guys... Read More were the best. Our wedding day was incredible thanks to the entire crew. They captured moments that make me incredibly happy to look back on, like my husband and I having the time of our lives, the intimate smiles I thought no one else saw, the fun moments with wedding guests, etc! They captured it all. I’m so beyond happy with choosing LPS. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you all for such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 kelly k

The team at LPS is amazing! Jason and Aleks were our videographers, and they did an excellent job. They blended into the background and went with the flow, even when our non-LPS photographer was overbearing. Our video highlight came out absolutely beautifully, and we cannot wait... Read More to get our regular edit back! We originally were not going to opt for a videographer, but we found room in the budget and it was the best decision. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ida K

My husband and I could not be any happier with Live Picture Studios as our videographer. They captured every moment from our wedding and pieced it together so beautifully in our highlight video. They were wonderful to deal during the booking process. They answered all of our... Read More questions promptly. We were then assigned a coordinator leading up to our wedding day. She was wonderful and even suggested the park where we did our first look which worked out perfectly from a logistics stand point. The videographers that day were flexible and accommodating. They captured any specific requests that came up the day of. Our editor post wedding did an outstanding job piecing all of the footage together. We could not be happier with our decision to have LPS as our videographers. We 1000% recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Shihan L

Also with the videos they created, and the candid shots they did, when you are watching the video, you are experiencing the wedding another time, from another perspective. With their on-point capture and edit, you really experience the whole thing again in such a unique and... Read More insider-outsider point of view, which I think is one of THE MOST AMAZING THING about the weddings! YOU can see each other again, from the third person, in such a genuine and touching way! Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to look at our wedding and experience it like never before! XOXOXO, Shihan and Daniel

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Shihan L

We had the crew members-- Egor - Lead Cinematographer Jason - 2nd Camera Nick - 3rd Camera Tea - 4th Camera James - 5th Camera / Jib Operator And of course Khoa who did our SDE video!!! I can easily say when you encounter LPS, your search is OVER bc they are simply THE... Read More BEST! Everyone of the crew is very professional, and they treat their work as a real piece of art! I love cinematic shots and movie-like scenes, and they made it come true for us!!! I am obsessed with detail shots, and sentimental movements, and they can really listen and understand your needs and wants and they are very patient with everything. The SAME DAY EDIT Video www.livepicturestudios.com/wedding-reception-venues/the-plaza-hotel-new-york-ny-se-daniel-shihan/ was simply a blast!!! Khoa, the editor of the video, together with his crew, delivered this product on the same night!!! All my guests their minds were blown away, as everyone could not believe that they did it so fast and so professionally! It is such a well done video that you could imagine it must have take months for them to complete, but no, they did it in 2 HOURS!!!!! That's crazy! Up until 4 days after the wedding, guests are still texting me about how they did it, and is just amazing! I would watch the video 1000 Times and each time I watch it, I can still re-experience that excitement and happiness we had on that fleeting day. Videos are so so important to recall every detail of the day and to keep the memories fresh and long lasting. Thank you everyone on the crew! I cannot wait for the highlight video and also the big wedding video, and I know I will love it so much!! They are hard working, professionally and they excel in what they do. Thank you for all of your hard work, and we are so happy we choose you at our wedding! You are the best, and simply give us something priceless to look at and remember after 50 years have gone by. Also, they are very organized with meetings and with your notes. They are very attentive to your requests and your likes. The coordinators at the company also are super friendly, and warm. Everything is what you will be dreaming to have for your big day! Thank you for the magic!! Also with the videos they created, and the candid shots they did, when you are watching the video, you are experiencing the wedding another time, from another perspective. With their on-point capture and edit, you really experience the whole thing again in such a unique and insider-outsider point of view, which I think is one of THE MOST AMAZING THING about the weddings! YOU can see each other again, from the third person, in such a genuine and touching way! Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to look at our wedding and experience it like never before! XOXOXO, Shihan and Daniel

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 jaclyn c

YAYYYYY! we worked with jason and alex. what a dayyyyyyyyy we had. it was so much fun. we had a great time with them. they made us feel comfortable and just had fun with whatever we were doing. they worked so well with out photographers. i felt as if we were all just hanging... Read More out. we all became friends. it was a lighthearted day that was filled with love. i cant thank them enough and can not wait to see our video. they paid so much attention to everything, im sure it will be everything we wanted and more. thanks again, guys. we had an absolute blast. hope you did too!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kelly J

They were amazing from start to finish!! Everyone who saw it kept saying it was the best wedding video they had ever seen!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Samantha S

The BEST company to work with for your big day! My husband and I got married this past July. Everyone from LPS has been amazing to work with. A couple years ago I had seen the highlight video they did for my cousin's wedding. I immediately knew I had to have them do the video... Read More for my own. It was everything I had always wanted. After seeing the pictures taken by their photographers we decided we wanted them to do our pictures too. They did not disappoint. Everyone was extremely nice and comforting. They truly made our wedding day special. We got our pictures about 30 days later and they are absolutely stunning. The wedding video highlight is also amazing. Everyone we have showed it to has been raving about it. I have emailed them questions since the wedding and they have gotten back to me so quickly. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants talented, professional, and comforting videographers and photographers.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Sharon T

We just used video, however, we would totally use them again and recommend them to those look. We loved our experience from the planning, to the day, to the editing of the highlight video! All very easy. We cannot not wait to see our Regular Edit of the Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Diane O

My husband and I could not possibly be happier with Live Picture Studios!! We were honestly on the fence about whether or not we were going to get a videographer at all for our wedding day UNTIL the day we met with LPS. They were flexible and accommodating in every extent... Read More possible during our initial consultation with them and after meeting with them and watching samples of their videos, the decision was an easy one, and one that I am SO GLAD we made!! I am definitely what you would consider an OCD person, so trust me when I tell you that I did research on so many different vendors and honestly watched HUNDREDS of sample videos when trying to decide on this. Every video that LPS produces has a certain quality and beautiful storyline that I was unable to find with any other vendor I looked into. We received our highlight video last week and O M G we are in love with it. On the wedding day itself, they were on-time, friendly, unintrusive, and extremely professional - you can tell they know exactly what they are doing and don't even blink an eye in making sure they have all the footage they need to capture your day (all of the little details make so much sense after watching your video). They are truly the best of the best and one of the best wedding decisions we made - we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Jackie G

My husband and I are beyond amazed! We knew from the very first meeting with Jean that we found the perfect wedding photo+video team for us! The whole planning process was smooth and all of them were professional and accommodating. They are so flexible in working with you to... Read More help achieve that wedding vision that you've always dreamed of. My husband and I got married on December and it was cold and even snowed that day! The LPS crew accommodated my crazy request of having a photosession out in the cold just so I could achieve my "winter wonderland" and "skyline" dream wedding shots! Nathan was our lead photographer and he was phenomenal. He even gave wonderful suggestions for the site for our engagement photoshoot. My husband and I (being camera-shy photoshoot newbies) immediately felt comfortable around him and that confidence definitely showed in our photos and videos. Everything turned out beautiful! We requested a Mac display of our same day wedding video (we highly recommend this). My guests, including my husband and I, were lost for words upon seeing the video! To the whole LPS team, everyone who assisted my husband and I in the whole stressful planning process, the photographers and videographers, THANK YOU! You made our day magical and memorable. You all exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kimberly T

My husband, Justin and I were absolutely amazed with our wedding highlight video. I am absolutely breath taken with what Live Picture Studios did with our special day. This was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for preparing for our day. I can't stop watching our... Read More video and crying every single time with how beautiful they edited everything. Our videographers were so kind, professional, courteous and knew exactly how to get the shots they needed. I am blown away and my entire family is as well. I am beyond happy about live picture studios. I cannot wait for our 20 minute video. I am so glad I get to have this amazing video to remember my special day. Absolutely amazing, guys, we cannot thank you enough. Absolutely highly recommend them, 100000%.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jessica H

Videographers were very professional and worked well with our photographer. They were very discrete and managed to be all over the place while not getting in anyone's way or letting you know they were there. Amazing highlight video. Can't wait to see the longer video!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Natalie S

We had an amazing experience with Live Picture Studios! The day of the wedding they were so great they captured all of the important moments of our day without us even realizing that they were there! Our highlight video came out amazing!! It was ready earlier than expected and... Read More they were able to take every special part of the day and fit it into five minutes! We can't wait to see our 20 minute video soon! I cannot recommend this company enough! So glad we decided to go with Live Picture Studios for our wedding videography.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Michelle B

Absolutely LOVED them! My husband and I were debating between videographers and we're so glad we chose live picture studios. Our 3-5 minute clip came out fabulous & we can't wait to get our 45 minute edit! They are a great team!!! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Ambili S

LOVE. absolutely loved them. I am so happy I decided to go with them. They made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. The best part was that the photographers and videographers paid so much attention to details. They were constantly looking at new ways to... Read More incorporate different details into our pictures. They were extremely patient as well. The entire process from choosing them, to meeting with them weeks before and finally being able to see all of them on my wedding day was incredible. They absolutely listened to everything I wanted. Wedding days are stressful as it is for the bride and groom (bride especially), but they made sure everything went smoothly without getting in people's way. Love you guys!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Fan J

We just had an amazing experience with Live Picture Studios for our wedding yesterday and I'm so happy I picked them for my wedding video team! From the beginning of the process, all the team members I have had phone meetings with are so nice and professional! They def helped me... Read More relax during the whole planning process and working closely with me on what I want to cover on my wedding day. And our day of videographer Joel is just AMAZING!!! He is so fun/friendly and professional, I feel relaxed and confident with he is shooting for us. Even I haven't got the final video yet but I know it will be amazing! I myself is in the wedding industry for years and I have strict eye for picking wedding vendors, and I want to say I am def giving them 5 stars for the amazing experience!! Thank you team Live Picture Studios for helping me make our wedding day amazing!

Meet The Manager

Live Picture Studios Team

At Live Picture Studios, we’re composed of a team of award-winning filmmaking and photography professionals who fully understand the need to do more than just document the details of your wedding. We transform the occasion into a magical visual experience because we know that your wedding day is one of the most important days of you and your partner’s lives. We’re not just committed to capturing every moment, but also to doing it in a way that helps to tell your unique love story.