Creating to Inspire (Video + Photo)

Email: [email protected] Phone: 862-244-5897 ext. #4 Anyone can shoot photos and videos, but not everyone can tell a story! Although we offer VERY COMPETITIVE rates for those on a budget, we believe price should not be the determining factor of your decision. We've established a culture built on values and trust, and we believe in working with couples who share similar values and beliefs. We encourage couples to ask questions to understand who we are, what our environment's like, and why we're in the wedding business. We believe in finding true meaning in what we do. It's more than waking up and going to work for us. It's more than just a "job." It's about passion and the love of capturing moments and telling stories that matter! A great story starts with trust.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Jersey City, NJ Serving Tri-State Areas (862) 244-5897

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Laura B

WOW! BEST DECISION to hire LPS to film our special day!!!!! Video was super important to my husband and I. Leading up to the wedding, I had no clue which company to choose. I am THRILLED with our choice. LPS was professional from the moment they arrived until they left. The... Read More videographers were discrete and never interrupted important moments, while filming everything so beautifully! They were prompt on making the video and kept their promise with timing. Honestly, couldn't recommend them more!!!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Courtney B

The LPS team was professional and helpful from our very first meeting. We loved that we had a say in our video, yet LPS advised us about parts that the professionals should really handle. Neither of us are film editors so we appreciated LPS educating us about the process and... Read More ensuring that we could trust them with artistic decisions. On our big day the videographers were so kind, patient and professional. They were not in the way and captured all the best moments! They provided just the right amount of direction and that made us so comfortable. Our highlight video is so special to us. LPS truly captured the emotion and feelings that we had that day. We could not imagine how beautiful it would turn out! We can not recommend LPS enough!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Gina P

Live picture studios helps you create memories of your wedding day that will last a lifetime. Joel was my lead videographer and he was so creative, easy going and fun to work with on our wedding day. We had multiple changes that we wanted to make to our highlight and Nicole was... Read More great at accommodating all of our changes. My only wish is that the editors would contact you prior to making your highlight video so that they can make sure to include everything that was important to you and eliminate some of the back and forth. Overall, highly recommend working with this professional and talented team!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Amy F

They were great! We received our highlight video very quickly and loved it without any edits. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Stephanie M

We used LPS for our video and photography and it was the best decision we ever made. Everyone was so professional and so friendly the day of our wedding and they helped us get the perfect shots. I didn't even realize they were there doing their thing after a while. I'm big on... Read More pictures and wedding videos so I did a lot of research before we chose them to capture our day. We got our pictures back already and I'm obsessed with how they came out. I can't wait to see our videos!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Marissa L

As someone who works in video production, I was very particular about the style and coverage I wanted for our wedding day. LPS had the perfect blend of cinematography/documentary style that I was looking for. They were able to customize a package to fit our needs and budget.... Read More Leading up to the wedding day, our producer called to go over every detail with us ahead of time. On the day of the wedding, both videographers were on time and prepared. They asked us to repeat a few shots here and there, but for the most part they were very discreet and unobtrusive! Once the reception started we completely forgot they were even there! They got so many beautiful shots and wonderful moments. We loved our highlight video! As a former editor, having the organized raw footage was very important to me. Once our edit was complete, they delivered everything to us within a week. I would highly recommend LPS to anyone looking for superb video coverage of their wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Melissa M

Our video came out AMAZING! We got so many compliments on it. My husband and I are VERY pleased and we would definitely recommend Live Picture Studios!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Melissa C

We just got our photos and wedding highlight and do not have enough wonderful things to say about the team at LPS! They exceeded our expectations and were pros to work with from the beginning. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality videographer/photographer... Read More for their wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Abi A

We absolutely love our wedding highlight video and can't wait to see what our extended video will look like! Our family and friends loved it and it captured our day beautifully! They were also so much fun to have around on our wedding day, which made us extremely comfortable and... Read More enjoy every moment. Live Pictures was so easy to work with and super organized. They always contacted us to coordinate things before we even had to! Definitely recommend them to everyone to capture your special day!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Julianne M

To say our experience with LPS was incredible is an understatement! This may be one of the best vendors I've ever worked with, for anything (and I do event planning for a living). They made sure they asked my husband amd I about everything we wanted in our day, including... Read More footage, times, etc. They would contact me to go through everything, periodically, so that I wouldn't have to think about anything, just simply tell them what we wanted for our big day. Carlos is an amazing photographer and phenomenal to work with. He made us feel so special from the second we first spoke with him, and especially the day of, and knew how to get the perfect shots. Jerry from the videography team was wonderful too, and ensured the details were captured in a beautiful way. Both teams worked so well together, which made me that much happier that we chose both videography and photography with them. I cannot say enough good things about LPS! Thank you for making our day so special, and for spectacular footage we can look back on for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Rachel L

Our video came out beautiful! Something we will always watch to remember our perfect day.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kristin C

Live Picture Studios was the BEST and we absolutely loved working with them! We had the best team on our wedding day - Tan, Aleks and Jerry! All of the guys were so very nice and we truly enjoyed spending all day with them! They did such a wonderful job of capturing our special... Read More moments and when we saw it all come together in our wedding highlight we were blown away! It is incredible. Taras, our editor, was so helpful and kind and helped us choose our song and edited the highlight - it was so beautifully done. We highly recommend Live Picture Studios - they are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Bevin S

If you're looking for an affordable, professional, and easy-to-work-with videographer, Live Picture Studios is it! The team was on-time, never in the way, and went above and beyond to capture the best day ever! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephani S

I was obsessed with the videos from LPS since day 1. The quality of work is so impressive and I love how you feel like you're watching a movie when you see the highlights. This was my "must have" for our wedding. Great communication from the start with Jean and Marcia. Our... Read More highlight came out AMAZING. All thanks to our editor, Taras and her crew. That alone was worth every penny. I'm so happy we stuck with 2 camera men because it really makes such a difference. I would recommend these guys to anyone! They are seriously the best! I also booked the photography package with them. LOVED our photographer Khoa. He was great during our engagement session and the wedding. The entire crew that day was great! They blended in so well we forgot they were there. They were great at giving us direction and their personalities were a lot of fun and just made us all feel comfortable. The pictures we saw so far are awesome. Can't wait for the rest!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Maria F

We just got our highlight wedding video and cannot express our thanks enough to the Live Picture Studios team. From the very beginning, Live Picture Studios was responsive and assistive in meeting our every request and need. On our wedding day, our entire crew was a delight to... Read More work with, and after watching our video, we can firmly say that we made the absolute right choice in our videographer. Every beautiful moment from our wedding was captured, and we were able to relive our special day all over again. I cannot recommend this venue enough. Not only did they far exceed our expectations, but they are so pleasant to work with and are reasonably priced. Thank you again for our beautiful wedding video! Maria & Brian Fierr0 7.28.17

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Rachel P

Live Picture Studios did an outstanding job! I work in the field of advertising and production, so quality, client services and storytelling were important to selecting a vendor for our wedding day. I knew the moment I watched LPS’ videos and portfolio images that these guys... Read More were the best. Our wedding day was incredible thanks to the entire crew. They captured moments that make me incredibly happy to look back on, like my husband and I having the time of our lives, the intimate smiles I thought no one else saw, the fun moments with wedding guests, etc! They captured it all. I’m so beyond happy with choosing LPS. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you all for such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 kelly k

The team at LPS is amazing! Jason and Aleks were our videographers, and they did an excellent job. They blended into the background and went with the flow, even when our non-LPS photographer was overbearing. Our video highlight came out absolutely beautifully, and we cannot wait... Read More to get our regular edit back! We originally were not going to opt for a videographer, but we found room in the budget and it was the best decision. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ida K

My husband and I could not be any happier with Live Picture Studios as our videographer. They captured every moment from our wedding and pieced it together so beautifully in our highlight video. They were wonderful to deal during the booking process. They answered all of our... Read More questions promptly. We were then assigned a coordinator leading up to our wedding day. She was wonderful and even suggested the park where we did our first look which worked out perfectly from a logistics stand point. The videographers that day were flexible and accommodating. They captured any specific requests that came up the day of. Our editor post wedding did an outstanding job piecing all of the footage together. We could not be happier with our decision to have LPS as our videographers. We 1000% recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Shihan L

Also with the videos they created, and the candid shots they did, when you are watching the video, you are experiencing the wedding another time, from another perspective. With their on-point capture and edit, you really experience the whole thing again in such a unique and... Read More insider-outsider point of view, which I think is one of THE MOST AMAZING THING about the weddings! YOU can see each other again, from the third person, in such a genuine and touching way! Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to look at our wedding and experience it like never before! XOXOXO, Shihan and Daniel

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Shihan L

We had the crew members-- Egor - Lead Cinematographer Jason - 2nd Camera Nick - 3rd Camera Tea - 4th Camera James - 5th Camera / Jib Operator And of course Khoa who did our SDE video!!! I can easily say when you encounter LPS, your search is OVER bc they are simply THE... Read More BEST! Everyone of the crew is very professional, and they treat their work as a real piece of art! I love cinematic shots and movie-like scenes, and they made it come true for us!!! I am obsessed with detail shots, and sentimental movements, and they can really listen and understand your needs and wants and they are very patient with everything. The SAME DAY EDIT Video www.livepicturestudios.com/wedding-reception-venues/the-plaza-hotel-new-york-ny-se-daniel-shihan/ was simply a blast!!! Khoa, the editor of the video, together with his crew, delivered this product on the same night!!! All my guests their minds were blown away, as everyone could not believe that they did it so fast and so professionally! It is such a well done video that you could imagine it must have take months for them to complete, but no, they did it in 2 HOURS!!!!! That's crazy! Up until 4 days after the wedding, guests are still texting me about how they did it, and is just amazing! I would watch the video 1000 Times and each time I watch it, I can still re-experience that excitement and happiness we had on that fleeting day. Videos are so so important to recall every detail of the day and to keep the memories fresh and long lasting. Thank you everyone on the crew! I cannot wait for the highlight video and also the big wedding video, and I know I will love it so much!! They are hard working, professionally and they excel in what they do. Thank you for all of your hard work, and we are so happy we choose you at our wedding! You are the best, and simply give us something priceless to look at and remember after 50 years have gone by. Also, they are very organized with meetings and with your notes. They are very attentive to your requests and your likes. The coordinators at the company also are super friendly, and warm. Everything is what you will be dreaming to have for your big day! Thank you for the magic!! Also with the videos they created, and the candid shots they did, when you are watching the video, you are experiencing the wedding another time, from another perspective. With their on-point capture and edit, you really experience the whole thing again in such a unique and insider-outsider point of view, which I think is one of THE MOST AMAZING THING about the weddings! YOU can see each other again, from the third person, in such a genuine and touching way! Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to look at our wedding and experience it like never before! XOXOXO, Shihan and Daniel

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 jaclyn c

YAYYYYY! we worked with jason and alex. what a dayyyyyyyyy we had. it was so much fun. we had a great time with them. they made us feel comfortable and just had fun with whatever we were doing. they worked so well with out photographers. i felt as if we were all just hanging... Read More out. we all became friends. it was a lighthearted day that was filled with love. i cant thank them enough and can not wait to see our video. they paid so much attention to everything, im sure it will be everything we wanted and more. thanks again, guys. we had an absolute blast. hope you did too!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kelly J

They were amazing from start to finish!! Everyone who saw it kept saying it was the best wedding video they had ever seen!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Samantha S

The BEST company to work with for your big day! My husband and I got married this past July. Everyone from LPS has been amazing to work with. A couple years ago I had seen the highlight video they did for my cousin's wedding. I immediately knew I had to have them do the video... Read More for my own. It was everything I had always wanted. After seeing the pictures taken by their photographers we decided we wanted them to do our pictures too. They did not disappoint. Everyone was extremely nice and comforting. They truly made our wedding day special. We got our pictures about 30 days later and they are absolutely stunning. The wedding video highlight is also amazing. Everyone we have showed it to has been raving about it. I have emailed them questions since the wedding and they have gotten back to me so quickly. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants talented, professional, and comforting videographers and photographers.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Sharon T

We just used video, however, we would totally use them again and recommend them to those look. We loved our experience from the planning, to the day, to the editing of the highlight video! All very easy. We cannot not wait to see our Regular Edit of the Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Diane O

My husband and I could not possibly be happier with Live Picture Studios!! We were honestly on the fence about whether or not we were going to get a videographer at all for our wedding day UNTIL the day we met with LPS. They were flexible and accommodating in every extent... Read More possible during our initial consultation with them and after meeting with them and watching samples of their videos, the decision was an easy one, and one that I am SO GLAD we made!! I am definitely what you would consider an OCD person, so trust me when I tell you that I did research on so many different vendors and honestly watched HUNDREDS of sample videos when trying to decide on this. Every video that LPS produces has a certain quality and beautiful storyline that I was unable to find with any other vendor I looked into. We received our highlight video last week and O M G we are in love with it. On the wedding day itself, they were on-time, friendly, unintrusive, and extremely professional - you can tell they know exactly what they are doing and don't even blink an eye in making sure they have all the footage they need to capture your day (all of the little details make so much sense after watching your video). They are truly the best of the best and one of the best wedding decisions we made - we highly recommend them!

Meet The Manager

Live Picture Studios Team

At Live Picture Studios, we’re composed of a team of award-winning filmmaking and photography professionals who fully understand the need to do more than just document the details of your wedding. We transform the occasion into a magical visual experience because we know that your wedding day is one of the most important days of you and your partner’s lives. We’re not just committed to capturing every moment, but also to doing it in a way that helps to tell your unique love story.