Making Memories Magical (Video + Photo)

Anyone can shoot a video, but not anyone can tell a story! Although we offer VERY COMPETITIVE rates for those on a budget, we believe price should not be the determining factor of your decision. We believe in culture, values, and trust, thus the enjoyment of working with couples that share similar values and beliefs. We encourage couples to ask questions to understand who we are, what our environment's like, and why we are in the wedding business as an organization. We believe in creating true meaning of what we do in our everyday lives. It's more than waking up and going to work. It's more than a "job". It's about passion and the love of capturing moments and stories that matter! We understand this is your biggest day! We believe success starts with trust, reliability, and authenticity.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

591 Summit Ave, Jersey City, NJ
Serving Tri-State Areas

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Lindsay C

WE CANNOT PUT INTO WORDS HOW HAPPY WE ARE WITH OUR VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the best best best decision that we made when planning our wedding. Everyone was phenomenal to work with! They were quick to respond, easy going, flexible, and extremely creative. Thank you for... Read More capturing our day perfectly!!! We cannot thank you enough! :) Lindsay & Brian

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Hazel F

These people are truly amazing!!! My sister used them for her wedding on 8/25/13 and I including everyone else fell in love with their video highlight. Their staff is very polite and helpful and they truly put their heart and soul in every couple. I would definitely recommend... Read More live picture studios to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Lindsey D

I don't even know where to begin.. I saw LPS work from a friend who used them, I knew right away I had to have them for my wedding! I hired them for videography and added on the SDE a few months before my wedding. They did a fabulous job!!! They were so friendly and you didn't... Read More even know they were there at times. I had a team of 4 members plus Lauren who did my SDE. I still have people talking about our SDE and how beautiful it was! If you are looking for a videographer look no further, LPS is it!!!!! Thank you so much to the whole crew for everything! We cannot wait to get out wedding video! You guys rock!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Alla M

Live Picture Studios was an amazing company to work with! I looked long and hard for the perfect videographers and picked them because they offer reasonable packages and offer longer videos and raw footage, something most companies have stopped doing. Aside from this, their... Read More highlight videos really caught my attention! We received our highlight video within weeks of the wedding, as promised, and it was AMAZING!!!!! Every time I watch it, I feel like I am reliving my wedding day over and over again! Lauren, our editor, did an amazing job at retelling our story and she did an amazing job of portraying our true emotions and feelings. Words cannot describe how GREAT our video came out! And I know I am not the only one that thinks so because it was a huge hit with anyone that saw it :) Thank you so much to each and every one of you that played a role in our wedding! Your work is absolutely phenomenal!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Georgia C

We hired LPS for our wedding this past August, and they did such an excellent job. Our camera operators were Tan and Marco. They were extremely professional, non-intrusive, and did not make us do anything we were uncomfortable with. We wanted to avoid a cheesy wedding video at... Read More all costs, and they gave us exactly what we wanted. Lauren, who edited and put our highlight together, told our story beautifully. She included the most perfect parts of the speeches for the narration, and the gorgeous B-roll shots of the venue and decor were tied in fantastically. LPS managed to capture the genuine emotion and beauty of our day. They were also very responsive to e-mails and easy to work with during the planning process. In addition, their pricing is very competitive, and with the quality of their videos, I was shocked that they were within our budget. I highly recommend LPS -- thank you guys everything!

Best decision! Flawless vendor

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Mary V

We can't say enough wonderful things about the team at Live Picture Studios, it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Having a video to capture our day was extremely important to us and we did our research. Every video on LPS website was professional, seamless,... Read More and moving. We were confident (even before our wedding day) that our video was going to be perfect. Leading up to the wedding LPS was in communication with us and we talked on the phone to go over the schedule and timing. It really took the stress off to know that they were on top of everytihng. The day of our wedding the team that showed up was on time, professional, kind, easy to work with, and got along wonderfully with all our other vendors. Some times people worry that "videographers get in the way"... not LPS! They were there, but no one even realized it. They had such a way of working with our venue space and guests - so professional! Lauren Young is our lead editor and wow we are lucky! She is so talented and smart. Our highlight video surpassed all expectations! We have watched it over and over and each time we continue to be blown away with the product. The highlight video captured our day, the emotions, and the details - didn't think that was possible in 4 minutes, but somehow they did it! Lauren is quick to respond to emails and she is easy to communicate with. We cannot wait to see our full length video, we know it will be equally as amazing. A video is not a decision to take lightly, you need a reliable company that will take care of your day and pride in their product. LPS is it! They have given us memories that our families will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Alexandra A

I did a great deal of research before booking a videographer for our August 2015 wedding, and LPS was just the best! They made the process very straightforward and easy for us leading up to the wedding. On the day of, the production team arrived on time to both locations and... Read More were barely noticeable during the ceremony and reception. They still got great footage though!! They also worked well with our photographer. I cannot tell you how many compliments we have been receiving on our highlight video--I cannot wait for the full edit. The film and editing quality, for me, is unparalleled by any other company I investigated. They captured the spirit of the day, and we will have that forever. I would highly recommend them!! They are the best!!

I Will Cherish This Video Forever

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Alaina S

I can't explain the feeling I had watching my highlight video for the first time. I was blown away by all of the small special moments LPS managed to catch on a day that is now just a blur. Pictures and videos are all you have left after your wedding has come and gone, so... Read More making sure you have quality footage should be high on your list of priorities. LPS did not disappoint! I cried many tears of joy reliving what was the most important day of my life. Our videographers and editors managed to capture the spirit of our wedding and truly made me feel like I was back in the moment. The are personable and knowledgeable, making both myself and my husband feel completely comfortable and taken care of. I HIGHLY recommend Live Picture Studios for any video needs you have :)

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Jennifer T

Live picture studios was recommended to me by a friend who has just gotten married, after seeing her highlight video I knew I made the right choice! Everyone I worked with was very nice and professional. They are thorough and make sure every detail of your wedding is covered. I... Read More couldn't have asked for anything better. Our highlight video is amazing! It truly is a memory that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend Live Picture Studios!!!

Amazing highlight!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

I loved the highlights I watched from Live Picture Studios right away. They were so well done and clear compared to many other videos I watched. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our choice. My husband was worried about the videographer being obtrusive, but after our... Read More first look I don’t think we even saw the videographers again. They got great footage and Lauren did an amazing job putting our story together. The highlight included the best parts of the ceremony, speeches, and of everyone laughing and dancing the night away. The video was a perfect blend of music and of speaking (speeches and ceremony). Our parents couldn’t stop crying after watching the video and were blown away at how professional it looked. My husband and I love our highlight and feel Lauren really captured all the best moments of the day. We can’t wait to see the longer video!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Cristina D

Live Picture Studios were so easy to work with. We were so impressed with their level of professionalism leading up to the event and their work at the event. We hardly knew they were there!! The final product-- unbelievable. Having video of my wedding was very important... Read More to me. They caught moments I did not see, they highlighted the feel of the night. I am so in love with the work they did.

Everything I expected and more

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Anne-Marie T

Live Picture Studios filmed my cousin's wedding and I was blown away by their work. Once I got engaged, they were my first call to book to ensure I would have the same quality of videography for my own wedding. The videographers were seamless to work with on the day of my... Read More wedding, and I am absolutely thrilled with the highlight trailer I have received so far. The whole team just does beautiful work. I never bothered to look at any other videographers and Live Picture Studios didn't let me down!

Simple the Best

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Lauren D

We cannot say enough great things about the whole LPS team and their work! Our wedding highlight video truly exceeded our expectations to the point where my husband said "I can't believe that's us!". They are an absolute pleasure to work with and then results that they produce... Read More are absolutely amazing!

Hollywood quality cinematography for ANY budget!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Anne M

My (now) husband and I sent a lot of time researching videographers, but when we came across Live Picture Studios we knew we found a gold mine. We requested their package pricing and found that they had offerings starting at $1500 and (if you want the max of the max) up to... Read More $8000. There really is the perfect package for everyone. The LPS Team creates truly passionate work with VERY HIGH QUALITY. Videography was definitely important to us and that is why we ended up practically DOUBLING our budget based on the offerings that we could get by bumping the budget a little. They worked with us to create the package of our dreams and the did not disappoint in the end. Working with LPS on our wedding day was so seamless and easy. They expertly got everything they needed without me barely noticing that they were there. If you are looking for a videographer that is AFFORDABLE and EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY that will deliver AMAZING RESULTS, you need to book Live Picture Studios right now. It will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Kristin H

My husband and I can not say enough good things about working with Live Picture Studios. Since our first meeting, we have been blown away by the staff's professionalism, responsiveness, and incredible talent. The staff at LPS truly cared about what we were looking for in our... Read More wedding video and allowed us to be part of the process. We were able to make choices regarding music selection, featured guests, theme, and any "extras" that we wanted to include. On the day of the wedding, our 3 videographers were amazing! They gave us some direction without being intrusive and fit into the crowd seamlessly - guests said that they couldn't believe they were even there! We just received our highlight video and could not be more thrilled. LPS captured our day perfectly and did so in a way that was cinematic and beautiful. We can not wait to see our full length video and will recommend LPS to all of our newly engaged friends and family in the future! They are THE BEST!!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Carla E

We loved our video and the people is great and super helpful I will recommend Live Picture Studios to all my friends!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Gina F

Live picture studios did a wonderful job filming our day! The crew was nice and patient, even when our makeup artist was yelling at them. The highlight video really captured all of our emotions. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

My husband and I knew from day one that we wanted a videographer to capture our special day but so many of the wedding videos we saw were cheesy or didnt incorporate our own voices into the clips. When we found LPS, we were blown away by their videos and the amount of time they... Read More spent walking us through each of the packages. The team arrived excited the morning of the wedding and were wonderful about capturing all of the big and most importantly little moments of the day that made everything so special. Our video came out perfectly and Lauren, our editor, was really great about keeping us updated and suggesting songs that fit the mood of our clips. We are so happy with our highlight reel and cant wait to see the full day coverage! Thank you LPS for helping us remember a day that was such a blur!

Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Chris M

I found Live Picture Studios after seeing a high school friend's wedding video. I loved the quality and picked them as a vendor. Throughout the wedding planning they were very thorough in explaining how the process works. They answered all my questions and seemed to really care... Read More about filming what I wanted. The day of the wedding, the team was on time and were very discreet in their filming. They did not get in the way, but were still able to capture all the great moments. I have only received my highlight video so far, but I am thoroughly impressed. I would highly recommend this company to any other bride!

Jevon and Shannon'staffer Wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Shannon R

They were excellent! Very professional. Be prepared to take a million takes that day and go everywhere on the premise of your venue but so worth it. Our highlights was amazing it captured our wedding day perfectly. We have had so many compliments on how our video made... Read More everyone cry they felt they were there with us which was our goal. We have seen so many videos where we don't have the emotional connection with it. Live pictures is hands down the best out there and we'll worth the money. Jevon and I couldn't be happier with our video.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Cindy F

The Most Magnificent Day!!! We have watched our wedding highlight over and over again... and it always brings tears of happiness!! We absolutley LOVE it! Our Family and friends that have seen our wedding highlight and video can't stop talking about how beautiful it is! Everyone... Read More at Live Picture Studios were so Wonderful to work with and true professionals!! We are soooo happy with the finished product as they captured all the beautiful moments of our special day!

Beyond Happy with the work of LPS!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 carrie m

Absolutely amazing! My husband and I are beyond happy with Live Picture Studios! We recently got our Highlight Video back and we could not have asked for anything better! The team was so professional and so easy to work with! Joel and his crew made everyone feel so comfortable... Read More having cameras around us on our big day. We are so happy that we decided to have video of our wedding, money well spent! We cannot wait to see our next video! The talent of this team is through the roof !!! If you have the opportunity to work with Lauren, I suggest you do so. Lauren is one of the editors at LPS and she is one of the nicest people I have ever worked with.! I highly recommend using Live Picture Studios for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Amazing and Affordable Videographer!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 caren c

My husband and I recently got married in May. Early in the wedding planning process we were like most couples and not sure if we wanted a videographer as most videographers were very expensive in the NJ/NYC area. However, we are so glad we came across Live Picture Studios! They... Read More were not only the most affordable videographer we found in the NJ/NYC area (and trust me we did extensive research!) but they were very professional and a pleasure to work with early on in the wedding planning process to our wedding day. On our wedding day the videographers worked super well with our photographer and we didn't even notice most of the day that we were even being videotaped. They captured all the important details of our day. After seeing our wedding day highlight, my husband and I are so thankful we went ahead and invested in a videographer especially LPS as now we have great footage of our wedding to always look back on to remember how perfect how day truly was! We have received endless compliments from our closest friends and family regarding how touching and beautiful our video turned out. Thank you Live Picture Studios for all that you do and creating such an amazing, personalized video that we can look back on and feel as though we are taken back to that exact perfect day!

Excellent experience!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Don F

Live Picture Studios made the whole videography process smooth and simple from the beginning. They were attentive, flexible and informative before the wedding and fun, professional and non-invasive during the wedding. Our families and friends were moved to tears when they saw... Read More our highlight video we recently received. The whole experience was absolutely fantastic! Highly recommended!

The BEST Decision

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Christa H

My husband and I were recently married and used Live Picture Studios for our videographer. Initially I was on the fence about splurging on this piece of our big day. However, when I viewed one of my co-workers wedding trailers (who also used LPS) I realized what an important... Read More part of remembering our day this would be! The process from booking to viewing was easy, and accompanied by friendly, accommodating and professional service. On our big day the team was extremely professional, very kind, not invasive and SO talented! They were able to work side by side with my photographer whom they had never met, and the shots came out gorgeous! I have received so many compliments from friends and family on our trailer! It was amazing to live our wedding day all over again in "mini movie form" as one of my girlfriends said! Our special moments were pieced together so beautifully! This process was so easy, and was completed within a few weeks of our wedding! I HIGHLY recommend Live Picture Studios, you will not be disappointed and will watch it over and over again!

Meet The Manager

Live Picture Studios Team

At Live Picture Studios, we’re comprised of a team of award-winning filmmaking and photography professionals who fully understand the need to do more than just document the details of your wedding. We transform the occasion into a magical visual experience because we know that your wedding day is one of the most important day of you and your partner’s lives. We’re not just committed to capturing every moment, but also to doing it in a way that helps to tell your unique love story.