Making Memories Magical (Video + Photo)

Anyone can shoot a video, but not everyone can tell a story! Although we offer VERY COMPETITIVE rates for those on a budget, we believe price should not be the determining factor of your decision. We believe in culture, values, and trust, thus the enjoyment of working with couples that share similar values and beliefs. We encourage couples to ask questions to understand who we are, what our environment's like, and why we are in the wedding business as an organization. We believe in creating true meaning of what we do in our everyday lives. It's more than waking up and going to work. It's more than a "job". It's about passion and the love of capturing moments and stories that matter! We understand this is your biggest day! We believe success starts with trust, reliability, and authenticity.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

591 Summit Ave, Jersey City, NJ
Serving Tri-State Areas

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Lindsay C

WE CANNOT PUT INTO WORDS HOW HAPPY WE ARE WITH OUR VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the best best best decision that we made when planning our wedding. Everyone was phenomenal to work with! They were quick to respond, easy going, flexible, and extremely creative. Thank you for... Read More capturing our day perfectly!!! We cannot thank you enough! :) Lindsay & Brian

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Erin L

Is there an option for an infinite number of stars? There are NO WORDS to describe the TALENT, PROFESSIONALISM, KINDNESS Live Picture Studios conveys. From the moment we contacted them it has been nothing but POSITIVE interactions. Our videographers on the day of the wedding... Read More were the kindest, funniest, hard working & talented group we could ever wish or ask for. We got our highlight today and literally have watched it over 100 times. The comments people have are incredible, they cannot believe how the video captured our day and our story so well. There is NO OTHER company that could possibly be better for your wedding video. Do yourself the favor and hire these guys so you can rest assure that you will given the best memories of the best day of your lives. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Katrina S

We can't wait to see our video...but seeing all of their videos and they are all amazing...I am not worried. So easy to work with from the beginning. Very organized. Staff the day of were perfect! We want to hang out with them personally...it felt like they were a part of... Read More our event rather than working it. Fit in with our friends and family, go with the flow, on top of things, blended in. Just amazing! I can not say enough and how thankful we are that they were there!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Jordan C

Getting ready for my wedding was easy as pie with this team. From the initial conversation to the consult it was smooth sailing. The team was great. Professional and great to work with. I never had to worry about whether we were missing something. I changed my package 1 week... Read More before the wedding and they did not even bat an eye. The day of - PERFECT. if my review leads you to book with Live Picture Studios - you must request Joel. Joel arrived to a hotel room of 12 girls mid make up and hair and suddenly was part of the family. Not often do you have a video camera following you around for 12 hours, but Joel never once made us feel uncomfortable. He was professional and efficient with everything. We worked AMAZINGLY with my photographer who was running the show. I told them to be best friends - and they were! You would of thought they worked together a million times before. He knew exactly what shots he wanted and added more as he saw them. He was fun and energetic and never made us feel uncomfortable or rushed - that's hard to do with a controlling bride you have never met :-) Joel has a total of 4 weddings the weekend of mine, and he never showed it. He never looked tired or as if this was just "another wedding" he made us feel like we were the most important wedding he's ever been too. Highly recommend Live Picture Studios, and especially Joel!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Frank

We had an amazing experience with Live Picture Studios! The videographers (Tan and Ming) were very professional throughout the day. Then, we received our wedding highlight only a few weeks later, and we were thrilled! It was incredible, and we cannot wait to see the final,... Read More longer cut. We weren't sure initially if we would hire a videographer, but are so glad we did.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Picture perfect! One of the best decisions of our wedding. They actually did our friends' wedding a few years back, and once I saw their highlight video, I knew I would want them for mine! They were the only vendor I was absolutely adamant about hiring, and it paid off! I'm a... Read More crazy person with pictures and video - always the one making sure to capture moments with friends and family, so it worried me that on the biggest day of my life, I'd have no cameras with me! But from our very first meeting with Jean, to the pre-wedding agenda with Marilyn and Natalia, to our camera operators (Egor and crew), to our editor Lauren --- at every step of the way, we felt like a priority. There was clear and consistent communication and they really understood our vision. I'm so grateful to have both our cinematic and regular highlight videos - they are a perfect time capsule of the day. The team was able to capture everything - big and small moments - without ever intruding. Total professionals! We can't say enough about them. Thank you to the entire team at Live Picture Studios!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

I wish I could give more stars! I knew when I was booking them I was booking with a great company but wow they are truly amazing. My friend used Live Picture Studio 3 years ago for her wedding and I fell in love with her video, so I knew when the time came I would use them.... Read More From the beginning they were very professional and easy to work with. Our camera man, Tan was awesome! He worked so well with our group and captured everything beautifully. Once the wedding was over Lauren reached out to us that Monday after. She told us it would take about 4 weeks for our video but it only took a little over 2 weeks. We couldn't be happier with our video! We received our highlight video yesterday and I've already watched it about 40 times. By far the best money we spent on our wedding! Thank you Live Picture Studio!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Lindsey W

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job on my wedding videography! They were extremely easy to work with. I could not be happier. If you want great videography, amazing prices and extreme professionalism, they are truly the best around.

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Keighty G

We cannot say enough about Live Picture Studios! The company had very competitive prices and their product was way above all other videographers we considered. They were very easy to work with and fulfilled all our requests (even working with our crazy dog). On the day of our... Read More wedding, the videographers arrived promptly and worked so well with our photographer. It was so comforting to know I could fully trust this company to deliver on everything they promised and was one less stress to worry about throughout the planning process and on our special day. We were very impressed with the crew’s professionalism the day of the wedding and are even more impressed with the outcome. Our highlight video completely captures the mood of the wedding and we could not be happier with it! We cannot wait for the long edit as we know it will be more than we could ever hope for! I would highly recommend Live Picture Studios to anyone looking for great videography!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Jasmine Q

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job capturing the emotions and special moments of our wedding day. The overall comment we get from those that have seen our highlight video is that it is so beautiful it makes them cry. I would have to absolutely agree. LPS was wonderful to... Read More work with. They are incredibly professional and made it very easy to be ourselves. We cannot be happier and are looking forward to our full length wedding video. HIRE THEM. You won’t regret it!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 L L

If you want a fantastic, dramatic, emotional highlight edit of your wedding day, then book LPS. If you desire a wonderful crew to document your wedding day, then book LPS. They have been an absolute pleasure to work with from day 1. We met with Jeanie, a doll, who walked us thru... Read More the packages. They never pressured us to add on and really listened to what we had in mind. During the day of, the videographers (2) were stealth-like. Barely noticed they were there! We get so many compliments from our highlight video from our recent wedding on 9/26/15, many say "best we've seen" Seriously, Just book them!! :) Thank you LPS for documenting our most special day!!

Beyond Our Expectations!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Sarah C

I could not be happier about our choice to use Live Picture Studios for our videography at our wedding! Even before the wedding, they reached out to us multiple times to ensure they knew what was important shots for our wedding video. The day of the wedding, they arrived right... Read More on time and began to videotape everything from the venue to my groom and myself getting ready. The entire team was so professional and such a pleasure to work with! Most of the day, we barely realized they were shooting us because they were so conscience of not interrupting our special moments. But, we did not realize what an amazing job the day-of-wedding team did until we say our Highlight. I am still absolutely amazed but how beautiful and artistic the video was! It was unlike any wedding video I had ever seen and beyond my expectations. The video was so amazing and it captured everything we could have hoped for and even added multiple moments we did not realize they captured in such an artistic way. Lauren worked with us to ensure that our favorite moments of the day were a part of the video and even added special moments we are so happy they captured! Lauren was also a pleasure to work with and responded to all my emails in a quick and professional manner. We could not have been happier with the team we worked with and our final results!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 ANNIE K

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding highlights. We have been following Live Picture Studios' work for a long time and when we were planning our wedding, we knew we HAD to book them to capture our big day. We knew we wanted a videographer who didn't just capture... Read More the big parts of our day but also the small details and that's exactly what they did. The entire LPS team are such a joy to work with -- they are organized, accommodating, patient, and most importantly, their talent really shines through in their amazing work. We would HIGHLY recommend LPS to any couple who is looking for a videographer.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Christopher P

Words cannot describe how happy we were to choose LPS! they were a great choice from the very beginning, after looking at other videographers work there was no other Choice!!! Thank you for a great experience and a Video that gives me the same chills I had on our Wedding Day!

9/19/15

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Danielle L

We just received our wedding highlight video back from Live Picture Studios and its truly amazing! In only 4 minutes, they managed to capture so much love throughout the whole day/night! All 3 videographers were amazing; showed up on time and were wonderful with all of their... Read More shots. This company is a delight to work with. They are quick to respond and listened to all of our requests. We CANNOT wait to receive our full video! If the highlight video is any indication of our full edit, I'm sure its going to be incredible!! I would recommend Live Picture Studio's to anyone looking to capture & relive the best moments of your life!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Regina P

My husband and I were so happy to have Live Picture Studios video our wedding day!!! They are VERY PROFESSIONAL, AFFORDABLE and prompt in answering all your questions. I thought I would have to spend a fortune to get everything I wanted, especially the cinematic look but they... Read More were so easy to work with. On the day of our wedding, their videographers came exactly on time and were a pleasure to work with. When I saw our video highlight, I wasn't disappointed and even exceeded our expectations! Everyone, including me couldn't stop raving about it. Our editor, Lauren, put so much thought in putting our video together and couldn't be any happier. I would definitely recommend them and even told my sister to have them for both video and photo when she gets married!

Video

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Ana A

Great service!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Hazel F

These people are truly amazing!!! My sister used them for her wedding on 8/25/13 and I including everyone else fell in love with their video highlight. Their staff is very polite and helpful and they truly put their heart and soul in every couple. I would definitely recommend... Read More live picture studios to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Lindsey D

I don't even know where to begin.. I saw LPS work from a friend who used them, I knew right away I had to have them for my wedding! I hired them for videography and added on the SDE a few months before my wedding. They did a fabulous job!!! They were so friendly and you didn't... Read More even know they were there at times. I had a team of 4 members plus Lauren who did my SDE. I still have people talking about our SDE and how beautiful it was! If you are looking for a videographer look no further, LPS is it!!!!! Thank you so much to the whole crew for everything! We cannot wait to get out wedding video! You guys rock!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Alla M

Live Picture Studios was an amazing company to work with! I looked long and hard for the perfect videographers and picked them because they offer reasonable packages and offer longer videos and raw footage, something most companies have stopped doing. Aside from this, their... Read More highlight videos really caught my attention! We received our highlight video within weeks of the wedding, as promised, and it was AMAZING!!!!! Every time I watch it, I feel like I am reliving my wedding day over and over again! Lauren, our editor, did an amazing job at retelling our story and she did an amazing job of portraying our true emotions and feelings. Words cannot describe how GREAT our video came out! And I know I am not the only one that thinks so because it was a huge hit with anyone that saw it :) Thank you so much to each and every one of you that played a role in our wedding! Your work is absolutely phenomenal!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Georgia C

We hired LPS for our wedding this past August, and they did such an excellent job. Our camera operators were Tan and Marco. They were extremely professional, non-intrusive, and did not make us do anything we were uncomfortable with. We wanted to avoid a cheesy wedding video at... Read More all costs, and they gave us exactly what we wanted. Lauren, who edited and put our highlight together, told our story beautifully. She included the most perfect parts of the speeches for the narration, and the gorgeous B-roll shots of the venue and decor were tied in fantastically. LPS managed to capture the genuine emotion and beauty of our day. They were also very responsive to e-mails and easy to work with during the planning process. In addition, their pricing is very competitive, and with the quality of their videos, I was shocked that they were within our budget. I highly recommend LPS -- thank you guys everything!

Best decision! Flawless vendor

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Mary V

We can't say enough wonderful things about the team at Live Picture Studios, it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Having a video to capture our day was extremely important to us and we did our research. Every video on LPS website was professional, seamless,... Read More and moving. We were confident (even before our wedding day) that our video was going to be perfect. Leading up to the wedding LPS was in communication with us and we talked on the phone to go over the schedule and timing. It really took the stress off to know that they were on top of everytihng. The day of our wedding the team that showed up was on time, professional, kind, easy to work with, and got along wonderfully with all our other vendors. Some times people worry that "videographers get in the way"... not LPS! They were there, but no one even realized it. They had such a way of working with our venue space and guests - so professional! Lauren Young is our lead editor and wow we are lucky! She is so talented and smart. Our highlight video surpassed all expectations! We have watched it over and over and each time we continue to be blown away with the product. The highlight video captured our day, the emotions, and the details - didn't think that was possible in 4 minutes, but somehow they did it! Lauren is quick to respond to emails and she is easy to communicate with. We cannot wait to see our full length video, we know it will be equally as amazing. A video is not a decision to take lightly, you need a reliable company that will take care of your day and pride in their product. LPS is it! They have given us memories that our families will cherish forever!

WOW!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Alexandra A

I did a great deal of research before booking a videographer for our August 2015 wedding, and LPS was just the best! They made the process very straightforward and easy for us leading up to the wedding. On the day of, the production team arrived on time to both locations and... Read More were barely noticeable during the ceremony and reception. They still got great footage though!! They also worked well with our photographer. I cannot tell you how many compliments we have been receiving on our highlight video--I cannot wait for the full edit. The film and editing quality, for me, is unparalleled by any other company I investigated. They captured the spirit of the day, and we will have that forever. I would highly recommend them!! They are the best!!

I Will Cherish This Video Forever

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Alaina S

I can't explain the feeling I had watching my highlight video for the first time. I was blown away by all of the small special moments LPS managed to catch on a day that is now just a blur. Pictures and videos are all you have left after your wedding has come and gone, so... Read More making sure you have quality footage should be high on your list of priorities. LPS did not disappoint! I cried many tears of joy reliving what was the most important day of my life. Our videographers and editors managed to capture the spirit of our wedding and truly made me feel like I was back in the moment. The are personable and knowledgeable, making both myself and my husband feel completely comfortable and taken care of. I HIGHLY recommend Live Picture Studios for any video needs you have :)

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Jennifer T

Live picture studios was recommended to me by a friend who has just gotten married, after seeing her highlight video I knew I made the right choice! Everyone I worked with was very nice and professional. They are thorough and make sure every detail of your wedding is covered. I... Read More couldn't have asked for anything better. Our highlight video is amazing! It truly is a memory that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend Live Picture Studios!!!

Meet The Manager

Live Picture Studios Team

At Live Picture Studios, we’re comprised of a team of award-winning filmmaking and photography professionals who fully understand the need to do more than just document the details of your wedding. We transform the occasion into a magical visual experience because we know that your wedding day is one of the most important day of you and your partner’s lives. We’re not just committed to capturing every moment, but also to doing it in a way that helps to tell your unique love story.