Creating to Inspire (Video + Photo)

Email: [email protected] Phone: 862-244-5897 ext. #4 Anyone can shoot photos and videos, but not everyone can tell a story! Although we offer VERY COMPETITIVE rates for those on a budget, we believe price should not be the determining factor of your decision. We've established a culture built on values and trust, and we believe in working with couples who share similar values and beliefs. We encourage couples to ask questions to understand who we are, what our environment's like, and why we're in the wedding business. We believe in finding true meaning in what we do. It's more than waking up and going to work for us. It's more than just a "job." It's about passion and the love of capturing moments and telling stories that matter! A great story starts with trust.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Jersey City, NJ Serving Tri-State Areas (862) 244-5897

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Michelle B

Absolutely LOVED them! My husband and I were debating between videographers and we're so glad we chose live picture studios. Our 3-5 minute clip came out fabulous & we can't wait to get our 45 minute edit! They are a great team!!! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Ambili S

LOVE. absolutely loved them. I am so happy I decided to go with them. They made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. The best part was that the photographers and videographers paid so much attention to details. They were constantly looking at new ways to... Read More incorporate different details into our pictures. They were extremely patient as well. The entire process from choosing them, to meeting with them weeks before and finally being able to see all of them on my wedding day was incredible. They absolutely listened to everything I wanted. Wedding days are stressful as it is for the bride and groom (bride especially), but they made sure everything went smoothly without getting in people's way. Love you guys!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Fan J

We just had an amazing experience with Live Picture Studios for our wedding yesterday and I'm so happy I picked them for my wedding video team! From the beginning of the process, all the team members I have had phone meetings with are so nice and professional! They def helped me... Read More relax during the whole planning process and working closely with me on what I want to cover on my wedding day. And our day of videographer Joel is just AMAZING!!! He is so fun/friendly and professional, I feel relaxed and confident with he is shooting for us. Even I haven't got the final video yet but I know it will be amazing! I myself is in the wedding industry for years and I have strict eye for picking wedding vendors, and I want to say I am def giving them 5 stars for the amazing experience!! Thank you team Live Picture Studios for helping me make our wedding day amazing!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Nicole V

Words cannot explain how wonderful our experience has been so far with LPS. If you want to work with a company that is professional, caring, detailed and accommodating, this is the company for you. We were a little skeptical of having someone film us the entire day (even though... Read More we knew we wanted a video) but Khoa and team really made us comfortable throughout the entire process. Now working with Sol on the highlights and video he has been nothing short of amazing and cannot wait to see the full video. From the bottom of our hearts thank you so much for capturing the best day of our lives. Nicole & Rob

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jason C

My wife and I couldn't be happier with LPS. They were super professional and responsive throughout the entire process as well as being very accommodating of a number of special requests that were made. On the wedding day they were super helpful and friendly during planned... Read More shots and invisible ninjas otherwise which was great. They never got in the way of anything and we barely even knew they were there which is nuts after looking over all the footage they collected which would imply they were everywhere. The resulting videos they gave us were absolutely fantastic. It felt like having our own personal movie trailer, just phenomenal and exactly what we wanted. One thing that really put them over the top from great to absolutely stellar was them going the extra mile to fix a screw up by our music vendor. They didn't play the right music for our ceremony and it absolutely crushed my wife. LPS to the rescue! They edited in the correct music to give us a video of how she envisioned our ceremony and it's perfect, you could never tell it was edited at all. My wife has been upset about it for months and it's finally off her shoulders now. I can't thank LPS enough for going above and beyond for us. You would have to be insane not to use Live Picture Studios for your wedding. They are simply the best, through and through, and I would recommend them wholeheartedly!

2017-06-12T08:53:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the awesome review!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Tara V

My highlight video left me speechless! Every girl (woman) imagines her whole life what her "love story" will look like. Live Picture Studios brought that love story to life for us and allowed us to see the small details of our special day that we would have otherwise missed. I... Read More absolutely, hands down, recommend them to anyone who is looking to get married...you will not be upset! Can't wait to see my enhanced pictures and full edit.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Karen G

Great company! Very professional and top notch! We just had our wedding, so cannot comment on the video, but we have no doubt they will provide us a stellar final wedding trailer and longform video, as we've seen work they have done for other couples!!! We highly recommend... Read More them!

2017-05-19T12:50:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Karen!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Ashley K

My now husband and I got married on December 3, 2016. Live Picture Studios came highly recommended to me from two friends. After viewing their work on Vimeo - we booked right away! The planning process was effrotless with the team and when it came to the big day they were... Read More extremely attentive yet non-obtrusive. They captured moments that were absolutely incredible all while seeming like they were never even there! Our video came out ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. Everyone who watched it was in utter awe (myself and my husband included!) They captured our personalities and our love story so perfectly it was as if they had known us for years. I have recommended them to all of my family/friends/and co-workers who are getting married - all of which booked with them! Choosing Live Picture Studios was hands down one of the easiest/best choices we made in the wedding planning process and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants a movie quality wedding video. Me, my husband and both of our families adore the videos and will absolutely cherish them forever.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Nola L

LPS was amazing from start to finish. They are the consummate professionals. They spoke with us several times in the months leading up to the wedding to make sure they had the details perfect. On the day of, you almost couldn't tell they were there, except when they would set... Read More something up in some new, beautiful way that we hadn't thought of. And the video they made for us was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Definitely 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Meghan T

Live Picture Studios did an absolutely phenomenal job capturing every single aspect of our wedding! Khoa and Nathan are, HANDS DOWN, the best at what they do! What I appreciate the most out of this company is that they show all of those real moments. I have SO MANY candid shots... Read More that are my absolute favorite; and what is chosen for the video highlight is every bit genuine. I see my husband and I when I watch our video, not something posed or staged. This crew is beyond incredible, professional, and will make you feel at ease. I can honestly say that our entire bridal party felt like they were our friends by the end of our wedding! Thank you so, so much to you, Live Picture Studios!! We knew we had the best as soon as we booked you! Love, Steven and Meghan

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Reina G

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! The entire LPS team was amazing to work with. Going with LPS was one of the best decisions Allen & I made when planning our wedding. They really are invested in their job and execute amazing films that are so well designed. Allen & I are completely... Read More satisfied with our wedding highlight video and cannot wait to see the 20min edit. The highlight totally captured the essence of our day. Highly recommend them for not only their great video quality and design but also great personalities to work with. Thank you again for all your hard work!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Janet H

From the time I inquired about their service for our wedding to the time we received our final video, LPS' service was EXCELLENT. They are extremely organized and reached out to us to schedule meetings when it was time instead of us having to stress and hunt them down. Every... Read More single step of the process was flawless; from the booking, meeting with them, conferance over the phone to go over the details, filming on the day of, editing of the highlight and regular edit. Each staff member that was responsible for each step was very professional and helpful. Our highlight and regular edit video came out awesome as well. LPS was the BEST vendor of all the ones we've used for our wedding. We would highly recommend them! Thank you to all the people who worked with us!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Jason S

By far the best quality wedding highlights and videos. They captured all the important shots of the day and were very easy to work with. They let us collaborate on the editing process to ensure we had exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Kristen D

Without a doubt the best wedding highlight video I have ever seen. I cannot recommend this company enough. They communicate very well and did a fantastic job. Their customer service is excellent...they even expedited a specific picture we wanted so we could order thank you cards... Read More with. I would highly suggest using this company if you're in the tri-state area, especially the videography.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ngan C

My husband and I absolutely love our wedding video. The style of the videos are all consistent (from what we saw from friends and samples) and done really professionally. I showed my video to some friends and they could not believe how nice our wedding video is! They said our... Read More short clip is like a movie clip. We had two videographers, Egor and a girl from Thailand that were lovely. Egor really seemed patient and knew what he was doing. They both really made a difference in making our day not stressful and captured beautiful footage. We could not be happier with Live Picture Studios. I also want to mention that communication with LPS was really efficient and thorough. This was super important as we were planning our wedding from overseas. We are thankful that our friend recommended LPS. We recommend LPS to everyone! Thank you LPS for such an amazing job.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Francesca P

I cannot express how amazing my experience was with Live Pictures Studios! They were so professional and you didn't even know they were there. Our Vimeo captured all of the amazing moments, Brought us to tears! They made the whole process seamless. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kelsey C

We are thrilled with our experience with LPS and our video turned out beautifully! While I agree with a few reviews that the sales reps do try to steer you away from the Economy package, you don't have to worry about the quality of the outcome. We got the Economy package and it... Read More is a perfect 3.5 minute representation of our wedding. You would really never know there was only 1 shooter based on the way it was edited by Paul. Working out the timeline was a bit of a challenge w/ only 1 shooter, but Igor, our videographer, was a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding, and was very professional. Of course I wish we could have afforded a longer edit, but I'm looking forward to getting the raw footage to re-live any moments not captured in the video. This company is a preferred vendor for our venue (Rock Island Lake Club) and it was apparent that they knew what they were doing. We got our video within ~8 weeks of our wedding, and Paul kept us updated throughout the editing process. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a movie-quality wedding highlight video!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Jenny D

Live Picture Studios did the most amazing job on our wedding video! We worked with Marco and his team on the day of our wedding and they were so professional and personable! They made me, my husband and all our guests feel comfortable. Marc Falcon, our video editor, was... Read More excellent and sent us three great songs to choose from as background music for our video and he really nailed the song choice. We cannot thank you enough for sharing in and capturing our big day! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Laura P

team at live picture studios was very easy to work with. great on email communication which was key for me. LOVE my highlight clip. only regret is not going for a bigger package to have long edited footage available.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Erica D

My husband and I were very happy with the team at Live Picture Studios. They were accommodating, receptive, and easy to work with from the beginning. We were impressed with the videographers work the day of our wedding. They were nice, professional, and somehow did not crowd... Read More us even though there were 4 of them. One even asked to come on the party bus to get more footage (and helped pour drinks too!). We love the highlight video they finished for us. Extremely pleased with our choice!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Nina G

The best! The photographers and videographers were very professional, fun, and creative. From the first meeting we knew we made the right decision! All of the communication was on point and the products are perfect. Everyone loved out highlight video and pictures. Nathan... Read More just keeps taking pictures and they come out perfectly UNEDITED! He is a true photographer, not just someone with a hobby. The video process is seamless and also very creatively done. There is no photoshop in these products. This company understands how to make movies and take photos. Tehy even made their own big screen hit! I highly recommend Live Picture Studios

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Katie L

I can't say enough great things about LPS. We were so hesitant to have videographers at our wedding for the fear of them being intrusive. This was not at all the case with these guys. They were so professional and so uninvasiv. I think I've watched our 5 minute trailer over a... Read More hundred times. Their ability to story telling and evoke the feelings of the day are unmatched. They were worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Steven C

Our experience with trying to engage their videography services left a very negative impression about their business practices. First, they were very responsive. They said that they would give us a call and send us a contract right away and followed up when we didn't reply at... Read More first. However, once we said we wanted the Economy package, we didn't hear back from them at all for a couple weeks. I reached out again twice by email and once by phone, before they finally got back to me another week later. Their lack of response made me feel that they really didn't want our business. This negative impression got stronger when they finally responded by email with a new fee and negative comments about the package we wanted. Even though we had contacted them on The Knot and they had our wedding venue and location (in NYC), they now suddenly added an extra $250 for travel. This was not in any of the material they had sent until then. Here is the email we got today from Jean: "Also, we charge a flat $250 fee on top of any package for Manhattan events. Lastly, please understand that a 1 camera shoot, (even 2), is not a very strong shoot. There are only so many moments that we can shoot with one camera, and we are usually working with 3 or more. If you wish for me to draft a contract in the amount of $1850 + $250 Manhattan fee, I am happy to. Please advise." So beware: In our experience, they don't seem to really offer that Economy package even though it's in the material they sent and they add an extra $250 penalty for wedding in Manhattan. We were actually very interested in working with them because that package was a good deal, and they have good sample video on their web site. Plus, they have mostly positive reviews. So they may do good work, but they didn't seem to want our business once we made clear we wanted the Economy package which left us with a negative impression of their sales practices.

2016-12-12T22:02:48 Response from the vendor

We are really sorry about your experience on the obvious miscommunication. We believe that couples need to understand every detail that is laid out from lowest to highest package. And if for some reason we did not communicate that effectively, then we are very sorry... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Christine H

I honestly don't know where to begin. They have to be one of our favorite vendors. We found them from a friend who had used them and we are so glad that we did. They were so easy to communicate with, and they were so thorough in explaining everything. They always responded... Read More promptly to emails or phone calls for any questions we had. On the day of the wedding, they were on time and so friendly. I was obviously stressed out but they calmed me down and took the most perfect shots. The video came out even better than expected. Absolutely love this vendor and 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a great videographer!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Amanda L

PLEASE book Live Picture Studios for your wedding video!!! Worth every last penny! Their style incorporating the important speeches from the day made everyone in my family cry! They perfectly intertwined the special words of my family and of my groom with shots of the night.... Read More They included every important moment I could have thought of! I will watch this video for the rest of my life and be able to relive it in the most perfect way. THANK YOU SO MUCH for a PERFECT memory LPS!

Meet The Manager

Live Picture Studios Team

At Live Picture Studios, we’re composed of a team of award-winning filmmaking and photography professionals who fully understand the need to do more than just document the details of your wedding. We transform the occasion into a magical visual experience because we know that your wedding day is one of the most important days of you and your partner’s lives. We’re not just committed to capturing every moment, but also to doing it in a way that helps to tell your unique love story.