Creating to Inspire (Video + Photo)

Anyone can shoot photos and videos, but not everyone can tell a story! Although we offer VERY COMPETITIVE rates for those on a budget, we believe price should not be the determining factor of your decision. We've established a culture built on values and trust, and we believe in working with couples who share similar values and beliefs. We encourage couples to ask questions to understand who we are, what our environment's like, and why we're in the wedding business. We believe in finding true meaning in what we do. It's more than waking up and going to work for us. It's more than just a "job." It's about passion and the love of capturing moments and telling stories that matter! We understand this is your biggest day, and we believe success starts with trust, reliability, and authenticity.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

591 Summit Ave, Jersey City, NJ Serving Tri-State Areas (862) 244-5897

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Lindsay C

WE CANNOT PUT INTO WORDS HOW HAPPY WE ARE WITH OUR VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the best best best decision that we made when planning our wedding. Everyone was phenomenal to work with! They were quick to respond, easy going, flexible, and extremely creative. Thank you for... Read More capturing our day perfectly!!! We cannot thank you enough! :) Lindsay & Brian

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ngan C

My husband and I absolutely love our wedding video. The style of the videos are all consistent (from what we saw from friends and samples) and done really professionally. I showed my video to some friends and they could not believe how nice our wedding video is! They said our... Read More short clip is like a movie clip. We had two videographers, Egor and a girl from Thailand that were lovely. Egor really seemed patient and knew what he was doing. They both really made a difference in making our day not stressful and captured beautiful footage. We could not be happier with Live Picture Studios. I also want to mention that communication with LPS was really efficient and thorough. This was super important as we were planning our wedding from overseas. We are thankful that our friend recommended LPS. We recommend LPS to everyone! Thank you LPS for such an amazing job.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Francesca P

I cannot express how amazing my experience was with Live Pictures Studios! They were so professional and you didn't even know they were there. Our Vimeo captured all of the amazing moments, Brought us to tears! They made the whole process seamless. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kelsey C

We are thrilled with our experience with LPS and our video turned out beautifully! While I agree with a few reviews that the sales reps do try to steer you away from the Economy package, you don't have to worry about the quality of the outcome. We got the Economy package and it... Read More is a perfect 3.5 minute representation of our wedding. You would really never know there was only 1 shooter based on the way it was edited by Paul. Working out the timeline was a bit of a challenge w/ only 1 shooter, but Igor, our videographer, was a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding, and was very professional. Of course I wish we could have afforded a longer edit, but I'm looking forward to getting the raw footage to re-live any moments not captured in the video. This company is a preferred vendor for our venue (Rock Island Lake Club) and it was apparent that they knew what they were doing. We got our video within ~8 weeks of our wedding, and Paul kept us updated throughout the editing process. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a movie-quality wedding highlight video!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Jenny D

Live Picture Studios did the most amazing job on our wedding video! We worked with Marco and his team on the day of our wedding and they were so professional and personable! They made me, my husband and all our guests feel comfortable. Marc Falcon, our video editor, was... Read More excellent and sent us three great songs to choose from as background music for our video and he really nailed the song choice. We cannot thank you enough for sharing in and capturing our big day! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Laura P

team at live picture studios was very easy to work with. great on email communication which was key for me. LOVE my highlight clip. only regret is not going for a bigger package to have long edited footage available.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Erica D

My husband and I were very happy with the team at Live Picture Studios. They were accommodating, receptive, and easy to work with from the beginning. We were impressed with the videographers work the day of our wedding. They were nice, professional, and somehow did not crowd... Read More us even though there were 4 of them. One even asked to come on the party bus to get more footage (and helped pour drinks too!). We love the highlight video they finished for us. Extremely pleased with our choice!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Nina G

The best! The photographers and videographers were very professional, fun, and creative. From the first meeting we knew we made the right decision! All of the communication was on point and the products are perfect. Everyone loved out highlight video and pictures. Nathan... Read More just keeps taking pictures and they come out perfectly UNEDITED! He is a true photographer, not just someone with a hobby. The video process is seamless and also very creatively done. There is no photoshop in these products. This company understands how to make movies and take photos. Tehy even made their own big screen hit! I highly recommend Live Picture Studios

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Katie L

I can't say enough great things about LPS. We were so hesitant to have videographers at our wedding for the fear of them being intrusive. This was not at all the case with these guys. They were so professional and so uninvasiv. I think I've watched our 5 minute trailer over a... Read More hundred times. Their ability to story telling and evoke the feelings of the day are unmatched. They were worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Steven C

Our experience with trying to engage their videography services left a very negative impression about their business practices. First, they were very responsive. They said that they would give us a call and send us a contract right away and followed up when we didn't reply at... Read More first. However, once we said we wanted the Economy package, we didn't hear back from them at all for a couple weeks. I reached out again twice by email and once by phone, before they finally got back to me another week later. Their lack of response made me feel that they really didn't want our business. This negative impression got stronger when they finally responded by email with a new fee and negative comments about the package we wanted. Even though we had contacted them on The Knot and they had our wedding venue and location (in NYC), they now suddenly added an extra $250 for travel. This was not in any of the material they had sent until then. Here is the email we got today from Jean: "Also, we charge a flat $250 fee on top of any package for Manhattan events. Lastly, please understand that a 1 camera shoot, (even 2), is not a very strong shoot. There are only so many moments that we can shoot with one camera, and we are usually working with 3 or more. If you wish for me to draft a contract in the amount of $1850 + $250 Manhattan fee, I am happy to. Please advise." So beware: In our experience, they don't seem to really offer that Economy package even though it's in the material they sent and they add an extra $250 penalty for wedding in Manhattan. We were actually very interested in working with them because that package was a good deal, and they have good sample video on their web site. Plus, they have mostly positive reviews. So they may do good work, but they didn't seem to want our business once we made clear we wanted the Economy package which left us with a negative impression of their sales practices.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Christine H

I honestly don't know where to begin. They have to be one of our favorite vendors. We found them from a friend who had used them and we are so glad that we did. They were so easy to communicate with, and they were so thorough in explaining everything. They always responded... Read More promptly to emails or phone calls for any questions we had. On the day of the wedding, they were on time and so friendly. I was obviously stressed out but they calmed me down and took the most perfect shots. The video came out even better than expected. Absolutely love this vendor and 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a great videographer!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Amanda L

PLEASE book Live Picture Studios for your wedding video!!! Worth every last penny! Their style incorporating the important speeches from the day made everyone in my family cry! They perfectly intertwined the special words of my family and of my groom with shots of the night.... Read More They included every important moment I could have thought of! I will watch this video for the rest of my life and be able to relive it in the most perfect way. THANK YOU SO MUCH for a PERFECT memory LPS!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Jackie H

Joe and I could not have been happier with our LPS experience. Planning with them was a breeze. The crew made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera during the morning shots, and to be honest i almost forgot they were there for the rest of the day because they were so... Read More non-invasive. They captured the most beautiful heartfelt footage that could have totally gone unnoticed, and crafted an emotional masterpiece for our wedding highlight reel. We are looking forward to receiving our final cut/footage. If they are available for your wedding day i would highly recommend booking. they will not disappoint! - Jackie & Joe Tasca, Married 5/21/16

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Erin L

Is there an option for an infinite number of stars? There are NO WORDS to describe the TALENT, PROFESSIONALISM, KINDNESS Live Picture Studios conveys. From the moment we contacted them it has been nothing but POSITIVE interactions. Our videographers on the day of the wedding... Read More were the kindest, funniest, hard working & talented group we could ever wish or ask for. We got our highlight today and literally have watched it over 100 times. The comments people have are incredible, they cannot believe how the video captured our day and our story so well. There is NO OTHER company that could possibly be better for your wedding video. Do yourself the favor and hire these guys so you can rest assure that you will given the best memories of the best day of your lives. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Katrina S

We can't wait to see our video...but seeing all of their videos and they are all amazing...I am not worried. So easy to work with from the beginning. Very organized. Staff the day of were perfect! We want to hang out with them personally...it felt like they were a part of... Read More our event rather than working it. Fit in with our friends and family, go with the flow, on top of things, blended in. Just amazing! I can not say enough and how thankful we are that they were there!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Jordan C

Getting ready for my wedding was easy as pie with this team. From the initial conversation to the consult it was smooth sailing. The team was great. Professional and great to work with. I never had to worry about whether we were missing something. I changed my package 1 week... Read More before the wedding and they did not even bat an eye. The day of - PERFECT. if my review leads you to book with Live Picture Studios - you must request Joel. Joel arrived to a hotel room of 12 girls mid make up and hair and suddenly was part of the family. Not often do you have a video camera following you around for 12 hours, but Joel never once made us feel uncomfortable. He was professional and efficient with everything. We worked AMAZINGLY with my photographer who was running the show. I told them to be best friends - and they were! You would of thought they worked together a million times before. He knew exactly what shots he wanted and added more as he saw them. He was fun and energetic and never made us feel uncomfortable or rushed - that's hard to do with a controlling bride you have never met :-) Joel has a total of 4 weddings the weekend of mine, and he never showed it. He never looked tired or as if this was just "another wedding" he made us feel like we were the most important wedding he's ever been too. Highly recommend Live Picture Studios, and especially Joel!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Frank

We had an amazing experience with Live Picture Studios! The videographers (Tan and Ming) were very professional throughout the day. Then, we received our wedding highlight only a few weeks later, and we were thrilled! It was incredible, and we cannot wait to see the final,... Read More longer cut. We weren't sure initially if we would hire a videographer, but are so glad we did.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Picture perfect! One of the best decisions of our wedding. They actually did our friends' wedding a few years back, and once I saw their highlight video, I knew I would want them for mine! They were the only vendor I was absolutely adamant about hiring, and it paid off! I'm a... Read More crazy person with pictures and video - always the one making sure to capture moments with friends and family, so it worried me that on the biggest day of my life, I'd have no cameras with me! But from our very first meeting with Jean, to the pre-wedding agenda with Marilyn and Natalia, to our camera operators (Egor and crew), to our editor Lauren --- at every step of the way, we felt like a priority. There was clear and consistent communication and they really understood our vision. I'm so grateful to have both our cinematic and regular highlight videos - they are a perfect time capsule of the day. The team was able to capture everything - big and small moments - without ever intruding. Total professionals! We can't say enough about them. Thank you to the entire team at Live Picture Studios!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

I wish I could give more stars! I knew when I was booking them I was booking with a great company but wow they are truly amazing. My friend used Live Picture Studio 3 years ago for her wedding and I fell in love with her video, so I knew when the time came I would use them.... Read More From the beginning they were very professional and easy to work with. Our camera man, Tan was awesome! He worked so well with our group and captured everything beautifully. Once the wedding was over Lauren reached out to us that Monday after. She told us it would take about 4 weeks for our video but it only took a little over 2 weeks. We couldn't be happier with our video! We received our highlight video yesterday and I've already watched it about 40 times. By far the best money we spent on our wedding! Thank you Live Picture Studio!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Lindsey W

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job on my wedding videography! They were extremely easy to work with. I could not be happier. If you want great videography, amazing prices and extreme professionalism, they are truly the best around.

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Keighty G

We cannot say enough about Live Picture Studios! The company had very competitive prices and their product was way above all other videographers we considered. They were very easy to work with and fulfilled all our requests (even working with our crazy dog). On the day of our... Read More wedding, the videographers arrived promptly and worked so well with our photographer. It was so comforting to know I could fully trust this company to deliver on everything they promised and was one less stress to worry about throughout the planning process and on our special day. We were very impressed with the crew’s professionalism the day of the wedding and are even more impressed with the outcome. Our highlight video completely captures the mood of the wedding and we could not be happier with it! We cannot wait for the long edit as we know it will be more than we could ever hope for! I would highly recommend Live Picture Studios to anyone looking for great videography!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Jasmine Q

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job capturing the emotions and special moments of our wedding day. The overall comment we get from those that have seen our highlight video is that it is so beautiful it makes them cry. I would have to absolutely agree. LPS was wonderful to... Read More work with. They are incredibly professional and made it very easy to be ourselves. We cannot be happier and are looking forward to our full length wedding video. HIRE THEM. You won’t regret it!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 L L

If you want a fantastic, dramatic, emotional highlight edit of your wedding day, then book LPS. If you desire a wonderful crew to document your wedding day, then book LPS. They have been an absolute pleasure to work with from day 1. We met with Jeanie, a doll, who walked us thru... Read More the packages. They never pressured us to add on and really listened to what we had in mind. During the day of, the videographers (2) were stealth-like. Barely noticed they were there! We get so many compliments from our highlight video from our recent wedding on 9/26/15, many say "best we've seen" Seriously, Just book them!! :) Thank you LPS for documenting our most special day!!

Beyond Our Expectations!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Sarah C

I could not be happier about our choice to use Live Picture Studios for our videography at our wedding! Even before the wedding, they reached out to us multiple times to ensure they knew what was important shots for our wedding video. The day of the wedding, they arrived right... Read More on time and began to videotape everything from the venue to my groom and myself getting ready. The entire team was so professional and such a pleasure to work with! Most of the day, we barely realized they were shooting us because they were so conscience of not interrupting our special moments. But, we did not realize what an amazing job the day-of-wedding team did until we say our Highlight. I am still absolutely amazed but how beautiful and artistic the video was! It was unlike any wedding video I had ever seen and beyond my expectations. The video was so amazing and it captured everything we could have hoped for and even added multiple moments we did not realize they captured in such an artistic way. Lauren worked with us to ensure that our favorite moments of the day were a part of the video and even added special moments we are so happy they captured! Lauren was also a pleasure to work with and responded to all my emails in a quick and professional manner. We could not have been happier with the team we worked with and our final results!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 ANNIE K

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding highlights. We have been following Live Picture Studios' work for a long time and when we were planning our wedding, we knew we HAD to book them to capture our big day. We knew we wanted a videographer who didn't just capture... Read More the big parts of our day but also the small details and that's exactly what they did. The entire LPS team are such a joy to work with -- they are organized, accommodating, patient, and most importantly, their talent really shines through in their amazing work. We would HIGHLY recommend LPS to any couple who is looking for a videographer.

Meet The Manager

Live Picture Studios Team

At Live Picture Studios, we’re composed of a team of award-winning filmmaking and photography professionals who fully understand the need to do more than just document the details of your wedding. We transform the occasion into a magical visual experience because we know that your wedding day is one of the most important days of you and your partner’s lives. We’re not just committed to capturing every moment, but also to doing it in a way that helps to tell your unique love story.

Start a Conversation!