Because you deserve the BEST!

We are not your typical wedding planners! Couples hire us when they are serious about having a beautiful, unforgettable, well-managed wedding day! We work with chic couples that see themselves as super-busy professionals. They want their wedding dreams easily executed without all the stress. Winners of The Knot Hall of Fame Award, Best of the Knot 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 Contact us! Say Hello! ~Amber and Chanda

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

South Florida & Amazing Destinations Anywhere (954) 899-0032

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kim S

Liz and Lex Events is a must have for any wedding. From the minute my now husband and I were engaged I knew that I had no idea what I was doing when it came to planning a wedding and I can say from day one these ladies helped me to think of EVERYTHING. They helped me find the... Read More best vendors, helped me think through my decor plan and little things that my guests are still talking about. On the day of the wedding I knew that I had nothing to worry about as they kept everything organized and on time and put together a magnificent ball room that I never could have even imagined. My wedding is something my friends and family never wanted to end and continue to say it was the best ever and a large part of it is thanks to these fantastic women. Look no further - they are incredible.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Rosie Z

I have no words to describe how incredible Amber & Chanda are. Being in the wedding industry myself, I had plenty of options when it came to planners. Amber & Chanda were who my fiancé and I wanted from day one. Without a doubt, hands down, the greatest team to have by your side... Read More and there for you on wedding day. The planning process was easy, Amber is extremely organized and handled emails and coordination with venues like the true professional that she is. Their network of vendors is top notch, the absolute best quality at the best prices in the industry. With their recommendation, I booked my venue, florist, dj, and cigar roller. They are such an asset to any bride during the very daunting planning process, they simplify it and reassure you that everything will be handled, and trust me, it is. On the day of, they're cool and efficient. They stay calm and get everything done. They had my reception and ceremony set up with ample time, they coordinated my first look flawlessly, made sure guests were seated and comfortable as they arrived, and executed a reception that flowed beautifully. IF anything went wrong, I was NONE the wiser. Neither I, my husband, my mother, my in-laws...not one person saw any flaw in our wedding day. My wedding day was the single best day ever and I owe it all to them. Everyone is still raving about what an incredible wedding it was, and how everything went so perfectly. I don't hesitate in saying it was because Amber & Chanda know how to execute a flawless event from start to finish and that is why they were a must for us. Aside from their incredible professionalism and perfect day of execution, they are two of the sweetest people I've ever met, had the pleasure of working with, and spending time with on my day. I was calm and happy the entire day and it was a TRUE reflection of how at ease they made me feel. I knew my day was in the perfect hands and I would choose them over and over again. Amber & Chanda, THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts for everything you did for us. Because of you, we only have the most incredible memories of our perfect day. We cherish you both and will continue to sing your praises! Brides, BOOK THEM, don't think twice, you'll love them as much as I do and I promise, you'll be writing a review like this soon.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Giselle L

WOW! If there were more stars to add than 5, I would. Chanda and Amber are top-notch professionals at their craft. Chanda helped me through the process of helping to inspire my pinterest board, recommending all my vendors, and on the day of. This was a 1.5 year planning process... Read More and she made sure we stayed on track even when I slacked. Chanda was there every step of the way, through milestone targets, checklists, design boards, and vendor selection. Any question/vision/idea I had, she answered or walked me through how to make it happen. It is with great honor I can say that Chanda and Amber not only helped us make our dream wedding a reality (without one hiccup or glitch I might add - at least that I ever was aware of) but helped me create and define this dream. We recommend all of our friends and family to Liz and Lex!! Oh and did I mention this was all done out of town! They helped us plan our Miami wedding all while we lived and worked in Tampa. Love you both!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Shanice C

There is a reason why Liz & Lex Events (LLE) are consecutive winners of the most prestigious awards in the wedding industry. Amber and Chanda are world-class wedding planners! LLE was with me from the time I secured my venue to the time I got in my getaway car. They were... Read More incredibly detailed and always 5 steps ahead to ensure my wedding day was a complete fairy tale. Our wedding was SO organized (not a minute wasted) and truly no detail was overlooked. Seriously, I can't even picture the planning process or the day itself without their expertise. They kept me on track, vetted vendors, assisted with decor and design, and countless other tasks. If you're looking for AMAZING planners who know and love their craft, book now!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Terrin M

Chanda and Amber made wedding planning from a different state much more tolerable! They provided me with vendors that made our big day special. The flow of the ceremony and reception were on schedule and we received many compliments from our guest. Both Chanda and Amber were... Read More knowledgeable and friendly. Their response time throughout the process was amazing! Thanks for helping with an unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Vince C

Worked with Chanda at Liz & Lex Events and she was AMAZING. She did a great job keeping us on track throughout our wedding planning process and her vendor recommendations were beyond perfect. She had great taste in designing our beach wedding and everything looked beautiful! On... Read More the day of the event neither myself nor the bride needed to lift a finger, she had everything covered which allowed us to relax and enjoy the event. We would recommend Liz & Lex to help plan any event!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Trisann L

What more can I say that has not already been said about these AMAZING ladies!!!! From the beginning when I hired Liz and Lex I knew I was going to be taken care of. They are the ultimate professionals and know exactly how to execute the most fabulous weddings. These ladies,... Read More especially Chanda was my confidante and a shoulder to cry on when I had a mini crisis with the flowers. Chanda was available and very responsive with all my questions and very easy to talk to. I was in awe with how perfect my wedding turned out and everything was seamless and ON TIME! I tell you NO joke these ladies made my wedding look like something on Pinterest...I am still geeked just thinking about it! All of my guest were very impressed with the day and with the coordination by Liz and Lex. I couldn't have asked for anything more and these ladies delivered, again and again they deliver!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Elizandra B

Other than picking my husband, choosing Liz and Lex events was the best decision I made for my wedding day!! Chanda and Amber are hands down THE BEST. Every single vendor I picked was recommended by them and every single vendor came through times 10 (and for a bride not from... Read More Florida it was very important for me to know I was picking vendors who I knew would come through on the wedding day). My guests are still telling me that I had the most seamlessly organized and beautiful wedding they have ever been to...all thanks to my 8 page detailed wedding day timeline provided by Liz and Lex!! when I tell you nothing goes overlooked with these 2 amazing ladies, believe me, it's true. Chanda and Amber were responsive, ALWAYS, and kept it real (letting me know when an idea I had sounded good but maybe wasn't the most realistic and providing me with an alternative). I didn't worry about a thing on my wedding day, and Chanda managed to bustle my dress when we thought all hope was gone in finding those small little buttons! PLEASE do yourself a favor and hire Liz and Lex...you will be cheating yourself from the most amazing and stress-free wedding day if you don't. ❤️ The McPhersons

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Megan M

LLE was the BEST DECISION we made for our wedding! Chanda and Amber were above all the most professional, knowledgeable and clear when it came to their services and experience. We used them for all of our vendor selections, budgeting, décor plan, timeline items, and day of... Read More services. My favorite part of working with LLE was their promptness, clarity when it came to communication, keeping on track, tips and advice, and assisting with what could be a daunting process of vetting vendors in a big city. They made this experience and process fun and stress-free. Our family, friends, and guests could not stop raving about them on the day of, and for me verified what I already knew-they are THEE BEST! It was a pleasure to work with them and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Megan M

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tanisha M

Amber and Chanda are absolutely amazing!!!! I don't know what I would have done without them. They were extremely courteous and made sure that I was stress free throughout the entire planning process. They are creative and are definitely experts in the wedding planning field. So... Read More happy to have had them by our side!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Carissa M

We knew we chose the right planner from the moment we started planning our wedding with Liz & Lex Events. They made long-distance planning stress free. Chanda and Amber are a wonderful team to work with and their knowledge with different vendors made it easy to stick within our... Read More price range. They were so efficient with working with all of our vendors that our wedding was best day ever! Liz & Lex Events showed unmatched professionalism and worked hard to make our vision for our wedding come true! I have received nothing but compliments from our guest about how beautiful and well organized our wedding was! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Victoria R

These girls are worth their weight in gold! I started wedding planning a little about 18 months before my wedding and Amber was by my side the ENTIRE way. I had full wedding planning services since I was planning a destination wedding while starting residency. By booking these... Read More two, you get two planners in one because they frequently bounce ideas off one another and work as a team to give you the wedding of your dreams! I planned my Miami wedding from the DC area and I never felt like I was missing things or something wasn't going to be done. They even sat down and met with my mother and sister before I booked, since I was too far away to meet them myself. All of the vendors they recommended were AMAZING, most likely because they take every recommendation they make very seriously. They are vested and all of the vendors they work with speak very highly of them. I even got a discount from my florist for working with them! Amber really took the time to figure me out and delivered all that I could ask for. The day of my wedding, I was able to completely kick back and relax because I knew they had it covered. My day went off without a hitch and was just as beautiful and fun as I knew it would be. My wedding started on time (even with a little hair and makeup delay on my side and a first look), the room turnover I had requested was perfectly done, and I even got to eat dinner (which everyone swore I would never be able to do). It rained the day of my wedding but moving the cocktail hour indoors was seamless, no one even knew it was supposed to be outside. These are just a few examples of their flawless execution. Amber also helped me plan and book our honeymoon which was fabulous! She called to make sure every last detail was correct when book and checked with the resort multiple times to make sure everything was perfect. Their attention to detail, genuine interest in making your day perfect, and execution are all the things you look for and need in a wedding planner. They were the first vendor I booked and honestly, it was the best decision I made in this entire process, other than agreeing to marry my husband! I highly, highly, highly recommend this dynamic duo. They will NOT disappoint! Thank you so much ladies!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Alexandra R

Liz&Lex Events = AWESOME Can we give 10 STARS???!!!!!! Our first order of business on returning from our honeymoon was to leave this review for Amber and Chanda - to spread the word on how absolutely wonderful they are! Amber helped us plan the wedding of our dreams on 8/6/16.... Read More We were impressed with her professionalism, attention to detail, and prompt and efficient responses to all our needs. We particularly LOVED how organized they are!!! There are so many things to manage in a wedding, and their checklists and timelines really helped us put things into perspective...believe me, they think of EVERYTHING! Amber really took the time to understand my style and personality as a bride, and this was definitely reflected in her design and vendor recommendations, which were always SPOT-ON!!! Our wedding day surpassed all of our dreams and expectations because of her. I'm a very "Type A" person, but I was able to be completely relaxed and enjoy our big day, as I knew they were overseeing everything. We know that there were many things that Amber handled behind-the-scenes (which we probably weren't aware of) to make our rehearsal and wedding day run as smoothly as it did. Many of our guests said it was the BEST wedding they had ever attended! Thank you ladies for making our day special, memorable and beautiful! We are so blessed that you came into our lives!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Ella V

Amber and Chanda were amazing! They went out of their way to work with the hotel and vendors to get everything situated. As we were leaving the room to walk to the ceremony, I realized that my vows were misplaced. They immediately grabbed my phone with my email and got it... Read More printed for me with time to actually practice! They handled everything so that I could enjoy the day.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Ashley S

Liz & Lex Events were an AMAZING help to our wedding day planning and execution! Amber and Chanda are professional and very knowledgeable about wedding planning- especially for us destination couples! They made great recommendations in terms of vendors and decorations. We could... Read More not be more happy with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Sharhonda E

These ladies were absolutely amazing to work with! They always responded to my questions in a reasonable amount of time and were absolutely essential on my wedding day. They were calm and accomodating and eased any tensions I had. I am forever grateful to them and would highly... Read More recommend them to anyone searching for a wedding coordinator/planner. Thank you Amber and Chanda for everything!! - Sharhonda Exantus

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Jerrilyn P

My husband and I got engaged April of 2014 and got married on 5/13/16. I was that bride that wanted to have control of every aspect of her wedding and thought I could take on EVERYTHING, including the wedding day organization/prepping. Luckily I married the man that I did. He... Read More really wanted me to enjoy my wedding day by relaxing and taking in the moment so he hired Chanda and Amber. Boy am I glad he did. They are the most professional ladies I’ve had the pleasure of working with. We hired them for our day of coordination and it was 100% worth it. We have been working with them for the whole 2 years and even though they were only hired as day of coordinators, they were always super responsive to emails, texts, etc. and know their stuff! Both of my maid of honors’ dresses’ zippers broke as we were all getting dressed, just an hour before the ceremony and Chanda and Amber really made the situation not a big deal. They handled it effortlessly! It helped me to stay calm. I DEFINITELY recommend these ladies for ALL of your wedding needs!! If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing!! They are the BEST, seriously! Peace of mind is hard to put a price on, and these ladies are really worth your peace of mind. They do NOT disappoint!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Caroline N

Hiring Liz & Lex Events was the key to our perfect wedding day!! Chanda was amazing. She contacted me all throughout the planning process to make sure I was on track every step of the way. I didn't have to worry about a thing wedding weekend. Chanda came early to the wedding... Read More rehearsal to check in and make sure no stone was left unturned. Amber and Chanda both came on our wedding day to coordinate all the vendors and make sure everything was perfect. We had the best wedding day we could have ever imagined, and it's largely due to hiring Liz & Lex to help coordinate and pull it all off. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

Liz&Lex Events were amazing. They coordinated every detail of my daughter's wedding day resulting in an unforgettable event. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how fabulous and perfect everything was. "This is the best wedding I have ever attended" was repeated... Read More over and over again by everyone. I wholeheartedly recommend them as the absolute best wedding planners. Thank you Chanda and Amber for making our special day a truly awesome and memorable event.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Mickala T

We hired Chanda and Amber to coordinate our modern, starry night themed wedding at the Four Seasons Miami Hotel. Did I mention this was a destination wedding? We are busy professionals who reside in northern Alabama. Their reviews spoke volumes! We recognized the importance of... Read More having skilled planners to assist us in the development of our vision, selection of our vendors, and the coordination of our special day. Chanda and Amber are professional, knowledgeable, and work to perfect the beauty, class, and organization you’ll demand of an event of this magnitude! C & A, we are so grateful for your tireless months of emails, guidance, contract reviews, pep talks, and behind-the-scenes damage control. We are eternally grateful for your support and for executing a day so magical we’ll have memories to share with our guests for a lifetime. M + K

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

We mainly worked with Chanda, and she did an amazing job. I'm not sure we could have pulled off the wedding without her help, especially planning from afar. Chanda helped us organize vendors, reviewed our contracts and made things run extremely smoothly on the wedding day. I... Read More told my wife on our honeymoon that I thought she did even more than we realized based on how easily everything operated on the day of the wedding. She even talked me off the ledge when we were about 10 days from the wedding and I was concerned about pulling the many pieces together. I'd have no problem recommending them to anyone looking for wedding planning help in South Florida.

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Catelin

If an overall rating of 10+ was available, Amber and Chanda would be given that rating! They are the best of the best! Helping to plan a wedding from a distance is not an easy task, but they pulled it off with ease and efficiency. They were extremely responsive to the... Read More millions of questions prior to the wedding and extremely detailed and organized on the day of the wedding. We met with them the day prior to the wedding and briefly went over last minute details, handing over numerous boxes of decorations and last minute instructions. They worked tirelessly with the other vendors and venue staff and eased some of the concerns that the bride and groom had. On the day of the wedding, the church was beautifully decorated, exactly the way that my daughter and her fiancé had requested. When I arrived at the reception venue, I was taken into the reception area to look over things prior to the guests being admitted and was blown away. Amber and Chanda had transformed the room into all that my daughter had envisioned and so much more! The guests could not stop commenting on how totally awesome everything was. Throughout the night, they continued to be on top of things and insured that things ran smoothly, never missing a step and made it all seem so effortless. Thank you, Amber and Chanda for making this the best day of my daughter and her husband! You guys Rock!!! Monica

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Gish S

My wedding day was truly a fairytale come to life, executed to perfection thanks to the LLE Team. My groom and I really got to live in the moment and truly enjoyed our day because they took care of EVERYTHING! Chanda and Amber do an amazing job at keeping you organized... Read More throughout the cumbersome planning process, manage your budget, find the vendors you want with ease and eliminate the stress of planning. They are great planners who truly love what they do which is exhibited in their work! I truly got to enjoy being engaged and the planning process because of them. Hiring LLE was the best decision ever and so worth the investment.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

I normally don't write reviews but it's important for me to express my gratitude to Chanda and Amber. They really helped me and my wife remain calm and organized while planning our small wedding in Miami, FL . We got some great vendors from them and stayed on budget. My wife was... Read More so relaxed and all smiles on our wedding day and that made me happy and relaxed. Even our parents were calm and happy and that takes work or a miracle!! I would recommend these two for anyone coming from out of town who wants an easy going, tear-free wedding. Thanks!

Amber and Chanda

We're sisters with a LOVE for weddings and event management. And we're GOOD! LOL! We are Best of the Knot, Hall of Fame Winning, Bridal Society Internationally Certified Wedding Planners. Our ability to plan, create, and manage gorgeous weddings are skills that we have passionately pursued since our teen years. We are known for our fresh, innovative style and impressive attention to detail. We aren't your typical wedding planners! Couples hire us when they are serious about having an unforgettable, well-managed wedding day!