Over 500 Unique, Savvy & FUN "I DO's" Since 2006

The LOLA Pro’s are a highly trained and creative team with diverse education and backgrounds 50+ years of combined experience implementing savvy, stylish and FUN weddings and events of all shapes and sizes. Put that creative brainpower to work for your event… You’ve only got one chance to make a lasting impression on your guests. Whether it’s a team meeting at our Chicago event planning studio, or a creative partnership with fellow colleagues or new clients, building consensus and creating an environment of collaboration and excitement is high priority when planning your wedding or event with the LOLA Pros.

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1917 N Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL (773) 942-6172

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Gail K

Impeccable, invaluable, memorable customer service! We worked with Michelle K at LOLA for nearly a year prior to our daughter's wedding in October 2017. My daughter had already contracted with the photographer, band, and event space, so we had some of the big decisions out of... Read More the way. As we worked through the hundreds of details over many months, we leaned on Michelle for organization and strategies constantly. She never let us down! Where she really shined was in her calm and non-judgmental personality, especially when dealing with my daughter's many anxious moments. She stayed unbiased and allowed us to come to our own final decisions, yet offered a helpful perspective whenever it was needed. Two examples of her incredible personal service came the day before the wedding: She tracked down a way to obtain an extra pair ('just in case') contacts for the bride after one pair went down the drain AND she remembered and located on short notice sparklers for the bride and groom's leave-taking photos. Both of these tasks went above and beyond any normal expectations. Michelle was the ultimate professional: timely and responsive, calm, supportive, and encouraging. We simply would not have had the amazing wedding experience we did have without her, and we will always be grateful.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Suzanne S

Hiring Lori Stephenson as our wedding planner was the absolute best decision! She went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect! Our wedding was extra challenging because at the time of planning we were living abroad in China. Lori worked with us to have late night/early... Read More morning Skype meetings and to be our "boots on the ground" in Chicago whenever and wherever we needed her. She was so quick to understand our vision for our wedding and guided us into having the best night ever! We can't recommend Lori enough! During the planning she took away so much stress from an already busy couple. On the day of the wedding we didn't have to think about wedding logistics at all. She handled all the details for us including last minute cutting of custom table runners, running back to the hotel for forgotten items and even driving us back to our hotel at the end of the night. That is what we call full service!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Andrew J

My wife Becky and I got married October 13th at Cafe Brauer. I'll admit that I was the one who was hesitant to hire a wedding planner early on, as I really thought that the 2 of us were more than capable of handling the planning on our own. In the end, we met with a few wedding... Read More planners to get a feel for where they could help and were really blown away by Lori from the start. Working with Lori over the past year and a half has been worth every single penny. From the beginning, Lori helped put together a plan that helped keep us on track and really reduced our stress levels. Her experience and ability to know all the nuances and little details that we often overlooked made all the difference on the big day. With our crazy travel schedules for work, it was amazing to be able to sit down for a couple hour session with Lori and know that she would bring all the right vendors to the table based on what we were looking for in terms of style and price. She was also amazingly flexible and even went out of her way to have us over to her house to knock out some final items during a particularly crazy time leading up to our wedding. The week of our wedding, we were asked by so many of our friends and family whether we were stressed, and we were both honestly able to say 'no.' Lori was there every day, texting/calling/emailing us with any final questions or concerns we had. Even when our catering coordinator left and our tuxes fell through, Lori was there to help find workarounds and make sure that everything went smoothly. It's hard to know what your wedding will look like, since during planning you're looking at it through the individual lenses of DJ, photographer, food, etc. But when we walked through the doors at Cafe Brauer and finally got to see all the pieces come together, we were absolutely blown away. Lori helped us put together a wedding that was so incredibly perfect and so representative of who we are as individuals, that as I write this I still feel as if it were a dream. It's hard to put into words our gratitude for Lori and all that she did. Both Becky and I honestly feel a little sad coming off such an amazing week and to know that we won't get to work with Lori on another wedding (hopefully). The two of us cannot thank her and her team enough and highly recommend them to anyone looking to get married in Chicago.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Mary Jo D

It just doesn't get any better with wedding planners, Kristy Diana from LOLA Event Productions was top shelf, planning our daughters wedding in Chicago . We worked with her for 10 moths while only making two trips from NJ to Chicago for planning. Her ability to select the A... Read More team of vendors and correctly plan each detail precisely with such an awesome manner was delightful. LOLA has one of the beat reputations as a wedding planner, that was evident as we spoke to so many vendors and people from the area. What a find when trying to plan a day in your family's life that you will always remember.- thank you Kristy and LOLA Event Productions!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Laura S

BEST WEDDING PLANNERS EVER!!! We interviewed several wedding planning businesses for our daughter's Chicago wedding, and we are so glad we went with Lori Stephenson and her team at LOLA! Since our daughter and (now) son-in-law are busy professionals in the city, and we live... Read More in another part of the state, we needed to find a planner who would meet when we could all coordinate schedules, and who would be flexible to work with us on nights and weekends through email and follow up meetings. We couldn't have asked for a better working situation than what we had with Lauren Prado! To start, we worked with both Lori, the owner, and Lauren Prado to find the perfect venue (The Drake—another great team there with Shaun Rajah and Kelly Huddle!!), and in addition, they were extremely helpful with suggestions about how to find a church in the city, too. (Some other wedding planning businesses we considered wouldn’t even talk to us about possible churches to contact unless we paid them extra!). In contrast, Lori and Lauren were so knowledgeable, helpful —and fun—even before we signed a contract with them, which to us sealed the deal for hiring them!! After we did, their enthusiasm, suggestions, and genuine eagerness to search with us for the best venue made the process of wedding planning enjoyable right from the start. They really listened and considered our budget and interests, which was so important for hosting the celebration we wanted. And the church they suggested was beautiful and worked out perfectly too! They stayed on top of everything with us in the beginning as we negotiated and considered lots of variables before we signed the contract(s) for the venue, church and vendors. We worked closely with Lauren P. for months leading up to the wedding, and she maintained her initial enthusiasm throughout, and was always professional and friendly--and extremely responsive and reliable. So important! Lauren offered suggestions and ideas to help us stay on track and cover the details for everything; she suggested multiple vendors for every aspect of the wedding, and was willing to contact more potential vendors if we felt we needed to during the bid process. Through her professional network, she was even happy to vet any vendors whom we found (like the band), and gave us good insight and advice on all as a result. She also worked very well with all the vendors we chose, reviewed all the contracts, and gave us tips throughout the planning process. She and Team LOLA worked to find answers to any questions we had —-and we had tons of questions all the time! Lauren was attentive and prompt in her correspondence and in the numerous vendor meetings we had together. She was organized and willing to help where she could to get tasks completed. Ultimately, the rehearsal and Day Of were so enjoyable because of Lauren and Team LOLA! Everything ran smoothly and they made sure we could enjoy everything about the day. We had a greatttt experience with Lauren and LOLA and would hire them again!! A+++

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Meghann E

My experience with Lauren and LOLA could not have been better! I was aware of the quality of LOLA’s work, which made my wedding planner decision an easy one. About 10 minutes in to my first meeting with Lauren I knew she “got it.” When I received my vision boards from her... Read More following our meeting she was spot on and I feel as though that theme was carried throughout our entire process. She was organized, prepared, responsive, knowledgeable and truly a pleasure to work with. I believe I was able to truly enjoy my wedding day because of Lauren and LOLA, I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 K D

We are so grateful for the opportunity to have Carly Carynski from Lola Event Productions as our Wedding Coordinator for our July 2017 wedding at the South Shore Cultural Center. As someone who works in events, I planned much of our wedding myself, but I was really nervous about... Read More the execution on the day of. I knew that I would have trouble getting out of event mode and just enjoying the day, so I did my research on wedding planning services and came upon Lola’s great reviews. Lori was quick to answer my email request and set me up with Carly C. After meeting with Carly, I knew I was in good hands, as she was solving logistical issues I hadn’t event thought of yet. We chose the Last Minute Lola package which provides services 60 days before the wedding, and includes Day Of services along with an assistant. Carly helped us create a timeline, managed all communication with the vendors for the two crucial months before the wedding, and directed our rehearsal. On the wedding day, Carly arrived early, made sure I was calm yet excited, and made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. Her assistant made sure our buses were filled and coordinated the back and forth of the long ride from Mag Mile hotels to South Shore, ensuring all guests arrived on time. At the venue, Carly took care of every detail before I could even think of it. I remember specifically when she asked if I wanted the lights dimmed in the reception, and I thought wow yes I totally do, it was like she read my mind before it even came to me! She made the end of the evening seamless, taking care of our gifts, having our hotel room key ready in my husband’s suit jacket, our take home floral pieces in our hotel room, our cards in the safe, along with a kind note. Coming back after a whirlwind day to those thoughtful details really ended it perfectly. Carly C and the Lola team went above and beyond, and we are so very thankful. My only regret is not booking her to plan the entire thing!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Katlin F

I am just so thrilled with Lauren P and Carly C from LOLA!!!! BEST PLANNERS EVER!!!! Seriously, THE BEST!!!!! I worked with Lauren P in planning my wedding and Carly C (with her assistant Karina) was my day-of coordinator! Lauren P was so much fun to work and plan with!!... Read More Lauren was so attentive and wonderful during the entire planning process!! Every single time we met or emailed, Lauren was attentive and responsive! I truly felt special!! She kept me on track and focused, helped me meet planning milestones and deadlines, was a HUGE help with finding vendor options for us as well as negotiating with each vendor to assure that our style and vision was met while still staying within our budget. Lauren also helped me refine my vision and make decisions on what was truly important to incorporate! I loved having creative planning sessions and collaboratively making my dream come true!!!! From developing a vision board for the vendors to last minute wedding-week errands, Lauren was ON POINT!! Carly C was the perfect day-of coordinator! She helped us at our rehearsal and was able to get our very excited wedding party under control and prepared for the wedding day! On the actual wedding day Carly was polite, efficient, assertive and attentive! I was able to fully enjoy every moment of our wedding day just knowing that Carly was running the show! Carly kept everyone on the timeline and we had enough time to get ready, take pictures and relax before the walk down the aisle! When working with Lauren or Carly you will feel like the center of attention and that your vision is fully understood! We had so much fun at every meeting and they made what could've been a stressful time a very relaxed experience. I absolutely loved working with Lauren and Carly, they were such a wonderful addition to our wedding day festivities! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Keriann H

I got married on Nov. 4, 2017, and the #1 best decision we made during the planning process was to bring in Lola. We worked with Carly Carynski, and she was invaluable. We had a somewhat unique vision (daytime luncheon reception, no band), and she was able to bring our vision... Read More to life and offer great ideas and tried-and-true wisdom throughout the process and vendor coordination to help us avoid any pitfalls. Her professionalism and thoroughness during the planning process led to a flawless and smooth execution day-of. All the vendors were on time or early, because of her schedule and coordination directly with them. If a mic was on the fritz, Carly was there immediately with a backup. It was pouring the morning of, and Carly came with 5 clear umbrellas for myself and the bridesmaids. Despite misplacing my marriage license during the morning, Carly found it, coordinated with our priest to sign it, and mailed it in that day. She even had a photocopy tucked away for us where we were sure to find it later. There were a million details that day, and Carly and her team went so far above & beyond our expectations that they truly were the cogs that made our wedding day move forward smoothly. I'm so thankful for her team's hard work, attention to detail, and professionalism. I would encourage anyone considering some help for their wedding day to consider Lola. As a result, my husband, my bridesmaids, my mother & family, and I were all able to relax, enjoy and fully appreciate such an important and memorable day, and our guests had a wonderful experience too!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sarah K

Michelle at Lola was truly amazing to work with. She was calm, thorough, quick to respond to all of my crazy and random questions, she has impeccable attention to detail, she knew how/when to get us to make decisions...she has every quality you'd want in a wedding planner. But... Read More the best part about Michelle was she genuinely cared about us and making our day perfect for us. She got our vision and made every single thing happen flawlessly and made the process simple and easy but still so special. Michelle brought us the absolute best vendors we could imagine. From the stationary (which she convinced me actually is important), to the caterer (who brought our idea of around the world stations to life), to the decor (truly cannot imagine a more breathtaking room, tables or flowers) to the band (who absolutely KILLED it- our dance floor was packed the entire night), to the photo booth, trolley, videographer... There's no chance we would've found them on our own or executed a day half as great without her. Even at the end of the night, she brought everything back to our hotel suite for us- we came back to my flowers and water bottles on the nightstand. the nicest note, all of our things organized perfectly, and cards in the safe. This is an example of the perfect special touches Michelle puts on everything. I could go on forever, but we truly can't even imagine what our day would've been like without Michelle. I could not recommend her or Lola enough!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017

Ok this review is long over due. We had an amazing experience working with Michelle at LOLA Event Productions. We purchased the 60-Day Coordinator Package and it was probably the best money we spent for our wedding. Michelle was so great and super fun. She kept us so... Read More organized before our big day, gave us vendor recommendations that fit our budget and really made us feel like our big day was important to her. The day of our wedding we didn't have to worry about a single detail- Michelle was totally in control while at the same time appearing completely relaxed. At one point while getting ready I texted her and said "should I be doing something?" and she responded, "yea- having fun!" Literally that is the only thing I had to worry about that day- having fun. I was able to completely focus on my new husband, and enjoying the day with friends and family. After the wedding one of my bridesmaids said to me "I've never seen a wedding go so smoothly in my life." And truly thats how it felt- smooth, joyful and beautiful. If you are able to budget for this service, you should! And hopefully you are lucky enough to get Michelle as your Coordinator. Thanks Michelle and LOLA- our wedding truly was the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lori C

I can't say enough about Michelle! My husband couldn't understand why we needed a Day of Coordinator but I knew it would be 100% worth it and of course come the day before our wedding and the day of he finally got it! He was just as thankful as I was to have Michelle part of our... Read More day to make sure everything went off without a hitch! Being the type A person I am I would've never been able to enjoy myself but after working with Michelle I knew I had nothing to worry about. I was less stressed than I was on any normal day! Michelle went above and beyond helping me with little details I couldn't make decisions on to answering all my crazy email questions. If you are questioning wether you really need a planner I can tell you it will be worth every penny if you go with Lola and you will be in great hands if you are lucky enough to work with Michelle!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carmen A

I highly recommend Carly C. at LOLA! She was so great to work with and completely on top of everything. She helped me stay organized throughout the wedding planning process and offered suggestions on vendors for hair/makeup/ rehearsal dinner. She coordinated meetings with all my... Read More vendors and made a detailed timeline for the wedding day. My wedding day was the best ever and everything went flawless thanks to Carly and her team! I honestly didn’t have to worry about a thing. My bridesmaids had the Jenny yoo convertible dresses and she helped them all create different styles to wear. At the end of the night, all my wedding gifts and props were all taken back to my hotel room which was such a relief to not have to haul all that stuff. I can not recommend Carly C enough!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Arianna N

Our planner Kirsty and her team were beyond amazing!! They made me feel at ease on my wedding day and made our day perfect!! LOLA is simply the best and worth every penny! :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Julie S

Carly Carynski @ LOLA Event Productions put together an amazing wedding for us @ 19East in Chicago. Carly is a true professional, extremely competent and knowledgeable, who will gently guide you through the process and assist in any way possible to ensure a smooth and beautiful... Read More wedding. Every detail was planned and beautifully executed. Carly was very easy to work with and always accessible with lots of wonderful ideas. Enjoy your wedding day...hire quality professionals. Thank you Carly!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Sheri O

Kristy was our planner for my daughter's wedding on 9/23/17. I knew I would enjoy the wedding so much more if there were a planner involved, so I made the wedding planner a gift, even though the bride and groom didn't necessarily think they needed one. My daughter, her fiancé,... Read More and I interviewed a few planners from reputable companies in Chicago, and Kristy immediately stood out as perfect for us. She listened to the bride and groom in the interview, rather than just talking at them. They wanted to make most of the decisions, which was fine with Kristy. She narrowed the field by giving them up to ten tried and true photographers, florists, or DJ's, and they picked the one who fit their style the best. With thousands of vendors in the city, narrowing the field was so valuable. Anyone they chose was sure to be reliable, artistic, and professional. Kristy's work during the final week was invaluable. She made sure everything came off without a hitch. I knew something was likely to go wrong because nothing is perfect, but Kristy ensured that everything truly was perfect. I'm a worrier, and I noticed throughout the wedding day that I thoroughly enjoyed every minute, full of confidence that Kristy had handled every detail. The wedding day went by way too fast. If we hadn't had Kristy on our team, I suspect I would have missed the whole thing, worrying about what should happen next, or what might go wrong. I highly recommend LOLA Event Productions and, especially, Kristy Diana!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Laura M

Deciding to hire LOLA Event Productions as our day-of-coordinator was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning! From my first phone call with Lauren months before the big day to the last dance of the evening, I never had to worry because Lauren and team had it... Read More handled. The team was organized, prepared, flexible and extremely easy to work with. I feel like I was able to truly and thoroughly enjoy my wedding day because the strength of the LOLA team and their attention to detail. I highly recommend LOLA for any of your wedding planning needs.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Maria B

The best. Michelle was wonderful. Made our wedding day seamless. Has a calm demeanor yet gets things done. Very organized. Really enjoyed planning and working with her. Would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. If you're questioning it- do it.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Samantha P

Hiring Michelle was hands down the smartest decision we made in planning our wedding. I plan large galas for work so having someone with strong logistical planning skills was critical to making sure I would be able to enjoy the day without feeling the need to be in event... Read More management mode. Michelle went above and beyond. She also coordinated our rehearsal dinner and welcome reception the evening before the wedding so from the moment our rehearsal dinner started Friday night to the end of our wedding on Saturday everyone in our families and bridal party just got to focus on having an amazing time because we knew Michelle had everything under control. She was also incredible throughout the year plus it took to plan the wedding. We saved so much time because she was able to send us to a few vendors to interview that fit our budget and other preferences. The entire vendor team she assembled for the welcome reception and the wedding was fantastic. She answered every question and solved every problem large, small or weird. When my dad decided having freshly made espresso drinks was just the thing the welcome reception needed with maybe 6 weeks to go? Michelle found a vendor that did just that. When my mom wanted a venue that was a vaguely defined "something unique" that also could fit 150+ people? Michelle knocked it out of the park with her first pick. Our entire planning process is full of stories like that. Her sense of humor, great ideas, endless patience and ability to keep us on task when necessary made our entire planning process manageable. Our wedding was an amazing weekend for all and Michelle was largely responsible for that.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sophia F

I emailed Lola about three months ago twice and never heard back. I got the sense they didn't consider my request worth answering because I was looking for a planner that would help me minimize cost. However, I would've appreciated a reply. :-(

2017-09-11T12:06:19 Response from the vendor

We treat every inquiry and request with the utmost care and try and respond as quickly as possible. We did convert email servers in the spring due to inconsistency and loss of some correspondence in April, but that was only for a window of a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Alexandra B

Hire Lori @LOLA—she will do everything in her (considerable) power to make your event magical and seamless, and the planning process as manageable as possible. Lori turned the overwhelming thought of “wedding planning” into manageable monthly to-dos and guided us through the... Read More execution. She took our convoluted concept of a bright and colorful, Indian-fusion, galaxy/constellation themed wedding and translated it into a cohesive, GORGEOUS event full of personalized details and surprises that, one month later, still has our guests raving! Lori also expertly managed all the intricate day-of details and schedule allowing my family and I to focus on having fun--she also somehow got this chronically late bride down the aisle on time. I hired Lori as my wedding planner about a year before my wedding after interviewing several other event planning companies. Lori’s experience, creativity and competence were evident in that first conversation and as I toured venues on my own I heard about her outstanding reputation within the Chicago wedding industry. Working with such a well-known professional made me feel much more confident in the vendor selection process as I knew that vendors would be afraid of damaging their relationship with Lori. Now, for the planning itself. My (now) husband and I wanted help with the overall planning, design and on the day itself, but wanted to do things like vendor selection ourselves. We decided on a package that covered Planning & Coordination Services, Creative Services, and Implementation & Production Services which translates to pre-event planning, design coordination and day of execution. This package was everything we needed. Lori listened to our ideas about the day and helped us zone in one what was most important. She provided us curated lists of vendors to meet, a detailed budget estimate and monthly tasks for us to complete. We had regular meetings including some with family members whose input was important to us. Lori is also unique in understanding the nuances of planning a fusion wedding and helped us find the right cultural balance. In the end, Lori not only understood our tangled vision, but elevated it to be colorful, fun, beautiful and a true reflection of us as a couple. Of course there were stressful moments in the planning process and having Lori’s support made those moments so much more manageable. She brought experience and humor to stressful situations and gave me confidence that the wedding itself would be wonderful. My husband and I threw some outlandish requests her way (he wanted a bear at the wedding!) and, on the day of, made some changes to the timetable on the fly—Lori laughed, rolled with us, and somehow made everything come together perfectly! Our actual day of was incredible- the décor was perfect, vendor coordination was smooth and logistics were expertly managed. My family and I were able to really enjoy our event as Lori orchestrated everything from set-up, to the perfect timing of the first dance, to getting our gifts home at the end of the night. And, the topper on the wedding cake, she surpassed my wildest expectations and made my quirky husband’s dreams come true by donning a bear costume and joining us on the dance floor! While a dancing bear isn’t for everyone, the point is she understood what we wanted and went BEYOND all expectations to make us happy. Lori Stephenson is a delight and made our wedding truly magical. I cannot recommend Lori and LOLA highly enough.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Lauren S

If you are in need of a wedding planner, look no further than LOLA Event Productions. Hiring Carly C. as our day of coordinator was hands down the best decision of our wedding planning process. Carly did an outstanding job from start to finish and helped our rehearsal and... Read More wedding day run smoothly. Her attention to detail, organization, impeccable planning, communication with vendors, and dedication are unmatched and truly prove what an asset she is to LOLA. She is a rising star in the event planning business and I received nothing but praise for Carly from vendors, family, and friends. If you are unsure whether you need a coordinator/planner, the answer is yes! My only regret is that I didn't hire Carly sooner! Now go call LOLA and ask for Carly C. - you won't be disappointed! :)

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Meggie H

We had a great experience working with LOLA Event Productions - we felt comfortable planning our wedding but really wanted to have someone running the logistics on the day-of, and troubleshooting if need be - and LOLA had a solution that perfectly fit what we were looking for.... Read More We worked with Lauren Prado for the "Last Minute LOLA" - Lauren helped create our timeline, coordinated with all of our vendors, was the one keeping everyone on track throughout the evening, and packed up all of our personal items at the end of the night. She was very available to answer questions or give guidance in the weeks preceding the wedding. It was such a comfort to have her with us, and to have someone who was as familiar with all of the details of the night as I was, so that she could handle any questions or concerns and that I could just enjoy my wedding :) Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Neha M

Working with Michelle at Lola Event Productions was a game changer. I reflect back on my wedding weekend and all the different smaller details that would have been missed without her expertise. When I got engaged, I didn’t have a lot of help around to help plan my wedding. I... Read More was also the first in the family to be planning a wedding, so I didn’t have others’ past experiences to pull from. Needless to say, I definitely needed help. I found Lola by googling “best wedding planner in Chicago” and emailed to make an appointment immediately. I had three requirements — I knew I needed to work with someone who (1) has worked on south asian weddings (2) truly understands my aesthetic and style and (3) honors my budget. Thank the wedding planning gods that Michelle was paired with me, because she did those things plus more. When I met with her, the first thing I said is, “I need a partner-in-crime” and she beyond delivered. Every single detail, from the timeline, to vendor selection, communication, and day of event coordination was flawless. I am so thankful to have found Lola Event Productions and Michelle. Because of her, my wedding weekend went off without a hitch and I enjoyed every moment. I didn’t have to worry or stress about anything except showing up, looking great, and having an awesome time. My husband (still sounds weird to say husband!) and I are overjoyed with our experience working with Michelle. She’s professional and fun. She served as more than just a stellar wedding planner. She became our confidant, friend, and honorary family member throughout the process. Her amazing work touched everyone in our family because it gave them an opportunity to be engaged in the events instead of running around coordinating and stressing. We love Michelle! We can’t wait to have another reason to hire her again. Lola Event Productions made the best decision ever making her a part of their amazing team. It’s no wonder Lola is the first result when you google “best wedding planner in chicago” :) And to all the budget-wary brides, it’s worth every. single. penny. Trust me!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Lyndal Y

We are based in Tokyo, so we heavily relied on Lauren Prado of LOLA as our day of planner. Lauren is courteous, professional, friendly and personable. The best thing about LOLA is that they are highly recommended in the industry and had worked before with our other reputable... Read More and highly respected wedding vendors. Lauren was attentive and a sweetheart to work with. I just left it all to her on the day and we couldn't have been more pleased with the service. We highly recommend Lauren for all of your wedding planning needs. She went the extra mile and is genuine.

Lori Stephenson

My career in the wedding business started my freshman year of college in 1991 when I began designing and making custom bridal gowns and accessories while interning for some of the biggest designers in that business. I earned a senior thesis scholarship that focused on the history and customs surrounding weddings, and I've spent the last 25+ years building my experience within every facet of the wedding industry and curating a team of the best planners and vendors in the business to work by my side to make our clients' weddings and events beautiful, seamless and original.