Lone Star Mansion

Burleson, TX

Book Your Wedding with Lone Star Mansion

Located in Burleston, Texas, the Lonestar Mansion offers a classic mansion backdrop for wedding ceremonies and receptions. On over 20 acres of private land, the mansion is 3 stories and over 10,000 square feet. Architecturally inspired by the Antebellum-style, the venue has white columns, French doors and numerous balconies. Coupled with double circular staircases and beautiful hardwood flooring, the atmosphere is luxurious and elegant. The grounds surrounding the mansion also provide many options and its highly manicured lawn and shrubbery offer a peaceful backdrop for weddings.

The Oak Tree. This is large and majestic. Surrounded by manicured lawn, this is an ideal space for those seeking an intimate outdoors ceremony.

The Lakeside Iron Gazebo. This space is an elegant white gazebo with decorative flourishes located next to the private lake. The gazebo is raised and makes for an excellent stage for the couple to exchange their vows.

The Pool-side Courtyard. This area offers couples the opportunity to be wed next to the outdoor pool. There is a cement aisle that leads up to a mansion door, which works well as an elevated stage for the couple. At night, the pool glows bright blue, offering an upscale vibe. Couples can also opt to hold their reception by adding a dance floor.

Mansion Front. This is an ideal backdrop for a wedding ceremony with the majestic mansion in the backdrop.

The Ballroom. The Ballroom is an expansive space with white ceilings and all the walls are made of glass. With beautiful chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, the ballroom is a new construction option for receptions.

The Carriage House. This space is another new construction building on the property. It features wood accents on the windows and ceilings. The space exudes rustic charm and can accommodate up to 300 guests.

Catering and beverages must be contracted through the venue on-site through their chef. Couples have the option of creating a custom menu to fit their tastes and there is no required food and drink minimum, but entrees are required. Although the venue does provide wedding packages, it is not all-inclusive. Other than the catering, couples can choose whichever vendors they prefer.

There are no on-site accommodations. The venue is typically available from 11:00 a.m. the day of the wedding. Although the venue provides a day of coordinator, couples should plan on hiring their own wedding planner, should they wish.

Couples may expect the following perks:

• Rentals are exclusive to one wedding a day, assuring the utmost privacy
  • A day-of coordinator provided, planning and coordinating the wedding day, including the rehearsal
  • Pets are allowed, depending on size and breed, but not inside the mansion

Where your fairy tale comes to life.

Lone Star Mansion is tucked away in Burleson's country side where you and your guests can enjoy the most important day of your life in privacy and serenity. The Mansion is located on an impressive 20 acre gated estate; complete with a tree-lined driveway, private lake, our Crystal Ballroom and Carriage House, as well as several unique outside ceremony and reception locations.

Backyard, Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

629 John Charles Drive, Burleson, TX (682) 224-1488

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Stefanie C

10 Star's!!! Lonestar Mansion is the best venue hands down. There is not another venue like this. My husband and I had another venue booked, but once we stepped foot inside the mansion, we knew Lonestar Mansion was the one for us. Tigi, Sarah, and the rest of the staff were... Read More amazing, they treated us like family. Tigi and Sarah answered any questions I had in such a timely manner. Not only are they great coordinators, they also know the best vendors. Every vendor recommended by Sarah and Tigi were reasonable, professional , and all top rated. The day of the wedding went on without a hitch. Tigi and Sarah made sure the wedding ran timely but also allowed my husband and I to have as much one on one time with each other as we needed. Most of my guest spoke highly about Lonestar Mansion, but so many of our guest gushed about the food. The food was fresh, moist, with plenty of options. It's a great feeling when your guests speak highly about the food. I would recommend all brides and grooms to visit Lonestar Mansion. You will not be disappointed. If you are looking for a venu that focuses on the bride and groom's needs and wants, Lonestar Mansion is the venu for you. I am forever greatful for Sarah and Tigi, they both made me feel like a princess the whole day and both made my special day magical.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Lacey S

I wish I could give this venue MORE than 5 stars. Our wedding, 4/16/16, was absolutely perfect. Tigi, Sarah and Hannah made sure that everything went smoothly and were beyond accommodating. The grounds were absolutely stunning and Chef Stephen did a phenomenal job with our menu.... Read More For cocktail hour, he created a gorgeous cheese and fruit spread with carved fruit, and our dinner was absolutely delicious. Guests who attended our wedding could not stop raving about how perfect everything was, and I owe it ALL to Tigi, Sarah and Hannah from Lone Star Mansion. Every single detail that I could have wanted was hit by the staff at Lone Star. Throughout the entire planning process, Tigi was available 24/7 and able to calm my nerves and help me feel that everything would run smoothly. She and her team, did just that. I feel like Lone Star Mansion is a hidden gem in the DFW area and I am so happy that we had the privilege to get married and have our reception there. Stunning and over the top wonderful! I would recommend this venue to ANYONE. I can guarantee that you will not find a better staff to assist you in your most important day!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Ana F

Lone Star Mansion was the very first venue my husband and I toured and we immediately fell in love with it! We looked around the Dallas/Fort Worth area just to be sure that Lone Star was the one for us and within a few days we'd booked the venue for our date. The months leading... Read More up to our wedding were so effortlessly planned with Sarah and Tigi that we felt so at ease during the planning process. The weekend of our wedding went so smoothly and we didn't need to lift a finger to take care of anything. The staff was incredibly friendly to us and our guests, the food was great and the venue itself was absolutely stunning. Our guests are still raving about Lone Star Mansion nearly three months after our wedding. I can't recommend Lone Star Mansion enough!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Amelia W

I am so happy we chose lone star mansion for our big day! Sara and Tigi are absolutely amazing. They were always available and ready to answer any question I had and help me in any way throughout the planning of my wedding. The organization and care they provide is amazing. On... Read More the big day everything was coordinated beautifully and throughout the entire night they made sure I was happy and always made sure I had everything I needed. They property is absolutely beautiful, my guests were in love with the mansion and the gorgeous ambiance it provides. And the food is delicious. We chose the Emilia Buffett (itialian) and we still hear about how incredible it was. We had our ceremony outside by the oak tree and our reception in the carriage house. All you need is one tour and you will know this is the perfect place for your big day!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Lauren L

My husband and I recently got married here. We couldn't of asked for a better team of people. Everything about the venue was perfect! Sarah and Tigi were saints!! We would recommend anyone and everyone to have a wedding here.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Kaley T

We got married at Lone Star Mansion in November 2017. Since pictures can speak for itself, you already know that the mansion is gorgeous. Booking the package to have it for the whole day to get ready in their amazing bridal and groom suites is something I would also recommend.... Read More From the day we booked Lone Star Mansion, the staff couldn't have been more helpful. We got a few opportunities to go to open houses and put together our vision for the wedding. I also emailed Tigi (the event coordinator) many questions that she effortlessly answered (always in a timely manner). Having a day-of coordinator that already came included with Lone Star Mansion was a blessing, and having it be Tigi was just a bonus. Our wedding day ran very smoothly (even despite Tigi having to leave mid way through for a family emergency and passing the duty off to another staff member!) The entire staff is very competent and are experts at what they do. Special shout out to Tigi for climbing a very tall tree to retrieve a crashed drone, they really will do anything to help your day run smoothly!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Jenna C

Lone Star Mansion was an absolutely great choice for our wedding. The services as well as flexibility allowed us to create a flawless night with friends and family. The food was great, as well, which seems like an understatement considering I ate so much! These people are the... Read More best at providing everything you could ask for in a venue!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Shayna D

LSM truly made all our wedding dreams come true! Tigi and Sara are so amazing to work with and make sure the day goes perfect. I can not say enough great things about LSM. Our wedding wedding everything and more here. Beautiful property and love being able to have the mansion... Read More all day!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Buddy J

My wedding was in September , and I can honestly say it was the best day I ever experienced. The staff at Lonestar met our every need and went beyond. Thank you so much for everything you did

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kelsey V

Having our wedding at the Lone Star Mansion was the best decision we could have made. The Mansion, ballroom, Carriage House, and grounds are beautiful, clean, and well-maintained. The staff are phenomenal. Tigi and Sarah made sure our day went smoothly and stress-free. My now... Read More husband and I were frequently out of the area during wedding planning due to job responsibilities, and Tigi made the planning process easy even though we couldn’t always be nearby. They were kind, courteous, professional, and patient with all our questions and requests. When we had an issue with contacting a vendor, Tigi contacted them to resolve the issue on our behalf. We had so many compliments on the food from our guests! My husband is a foodie so I knew we had to make sure our dinner was good, but it exceeded our expectations! We were thoroughly impressed with our experience with Lone Star Mansion and highly recommend it for anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Rhiannon B

This is an awesome venue before, during, and after the wedding. The property provides great views and can accommodate crowds of all sizes. There are several different locations on site that you can use for your wedding or event and all of them are beautiful and well maintained.... Read More The house and grounds were available to us all day and there are even separate quarters for the groomsmen and bridesmaids to get ready which takes the hassle out of shuttling people to and from the facility. Upstairs, where the ladies got ready, there is a large room with mirrors, a tall closet, and plenty of outlets...perfect for hair and makeup. Downstairs in the basement the guys had a full bar, a pool table, big screen tv, poker table and a large sauna/shower room. The venue allows several different options for vendors and even has an in-house chef who thoughtfully prepared our lunch (day of) and delicious reception dinner with our wants in mind. Tigi and the staff are there for you every step of the way, from the big things to minor details, she made sure we did not have to worry about a thing on the big day or the months leading up. Not to mention, Tigi kept me worry-free by making herself readily available via email! Quick and timely responses really helped the coordinating and planning process. There was construction on the carriage house a few weeks before our wedding date and she made sure to keep us posted every step of the way... reassuring us that everything would be finished on time and of course... IT WAS! The day of the wedding everything goes by so fast, but Tigi was there to make sure we enjoyed every special moment we had planned. She kept all events running smoothly, we were actually ahead of schedule which left us extra time for dancing :) After things settled down we were welcomed back to the mansion and had cake served to our room with a bottle of champagne. In the morning we were greeted with breakfast and a couples massage! I honestly wouldn't have changed a thing about the venue or the staff. I have the best memories and pictures because of both, and not to mention EVERYONE who came (almost 200 people) commented on how beautiful the wedding was and how much fun they had. We had an amazing experience at the Lone Star Mansion and are looking for another excuse to go back!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Linsey G

The Lonestar Mansion truly was an incredible venue for our wedding. Each of the spaces are so beautiful and worked perfectly for each component of our big day. Tigi was such a pleasure to work with during the booking and planning process. The day of coordination was AMAZING. I... Read More felt like I could relax the entire day, never needing to make sure things were on time, etc. We stayed the night in the honeymoon suite and had breakfast in bed and a massage therapist come to our room-that was seriously the best way to end our wedding weekend. All of our guests commented on how wonderful the food was and how beautiful the venue is. It was the perfect place for our wedding and we are so grateful for the entire staff. I would recommend this venue to anyone searching for that perfect venue.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Cassie W

Lone Star Mansion is AMAZING! We had our wedding there on June 1, 2017 and it was the wedding of our dreams. From the gorgeous setting to the best wedding food I've ever had, EVERYTHING was completely perfect. My husband and I were also able to stay in the mansion on our wedding... Read More night. It was so nice not having to drive somewhere else. Tigi was the best wedding coordinator I could've asked for. She answered all of my questions, made sure our wedding day ran smoothly, and was always listening to my needs and wants with a smile. After our wedding was over, I was sad that I wouldn't get to talk to Tigi and Sarah on the regular. Our wedding was a fairytale, thanks to Lone Star Mansion, and a day we constantly want to relive!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Britt L

Lone Star Mansion is hands down the best wedding venue! We had our wedding there about 3 weeks ago! The day couldn't have gone better! Tigi Is the best she stuck to the time line and let everyone know their roles and where to go! I will tell anyone and everyone about this... Read More wedding venue! If I could give 100 stars I would!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

This venue provided everything this bride needed! The beautiful scenery (so I didn’t need many decoration pieces), catering (THE FOOD IS SO YUMMY! All my guests raved about it.), and a wedding coordinator who was so kind, and made me feel at absolutely peace that the ceremony... Read More and reception would run smoothly. Example: I never coordinated who would be passing out the cake after it was cut, and the Lone Star team took it upon themselves to serve the cake. I look back on my wedding SO fondly and cannot think of a single mishap, and this venue is the main reason why. They never overstepped, and only wanted me to have the most perfect day ever and I DID!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Megan B

Lone Star Mansion is an amazing venue that we could not recommend enough. We fell in love with the property the moment that we arrived. Every step of the way, we felt at ease and taken care of by Tigi and Sarah. The entire experience on our wedding day was amazing and all of our... Read More guests raved about the venue! Lone Star Mansion is amazing and a great decision to make for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Holly D

I had my wedding here in May and the weather was amazing. The mansion is always in perfect condition on the day of. The coordinators are so helpful in reaching out to your other vendors and coordinating everything for the day of without you worrying about it. It was a smooth... Read More day! We Loved having access to the mansion for the full day to get ready and pamper ourselves! I would love an excuse to have another event at this place

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jade R

Having our wedding at Lone Star Mansion was perfect. It is very regal and is extremely unique. Our coordinator Tigi was great from start to finish. She is very down to earth and honest when we would ask her opinion on things. The venue had lots of pretty spots for our wedding... Read More photos which was extremely important to me. You also have to do the catering through their chef and we picked the Italian menu. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how good the food was! The venue has a wow factor to it and they just recently upgraded the carriage house for the reception which turned out so beautiful. They also have a helicopter landing pad which we took advantage of for our exit. The majority of our guests were all from out of state and we wanted them to love our Texas wedding. We got so many compliments and everyone thought the venue had such a wow factor. I am so happy we picked Lone Star Mansion. Thank you so much for making our most important day flawless!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Dana B

From the moment we drove up we knew the Lone Star Mansion was where we wanted to be married. Our wedding was beautiful and more than I ever expected. Sarah and Tigi were amazing! Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how beautiful everything was. Thank you to the... Read More entire staff at the mansion for making our day a wedding to remember.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Madison C

How can I rate them higher?! LSM helped us have our dream wedding (that I wish I could relive everyday). We got married this past April. The forecast could not have looked any worse, but the LSM crew helped to calm any fears and woes I had. Having a stunning backup indoor option... Read More made this the perfect venue for planning a spring wedding in Texas. I honestly could not have imagined our day going any smoother. Tigi kept the whole day in line and ensured that we didn't miss a beat. The entire crew and staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Their in house catering was also great. We went with the Italian buffet option, and our guest raved about it! Tigi is also such a blessing to have. I decided to not get a wedding planner, but I didn't even need it because Tigi was so helpful. She was able to give great recommendations, answer all my crazy questions, and also just keep me calm through the whole process. This team really thinks of everything- including champagne and wedding cake waiting in the honeymoon suite! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful, elegant, southern wedding.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jane K

Booking the Lone Star Mansion to host our wedding was the BEST decision we made during the entire planning process. The venue is S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G. As soon as we drove up the winding driveway through the canopy of greenery to expose a majestic mansion with picturesque fountain in... Read More front, we knew it was the one. If you want a "wow-factor" wedding, this is the place for you. It is classic and traditional, but really just a clean slate to decorate and make your own. And if the beautifully maintained and curated grounds were not enough, the customer service that is provided by Tigi and Sara are TOP NOTCH. I cannot stress this enough. They are the sweetest people to work with but also extremely professional: they answered all of my questions and were an integral part of our wedding day by orchestrating the timeline and details to perfection. Having someone you can trust to make sure everything is going smoothly is a HUGE part of your wedding day as you do not want to be worrying about the tiny details - you want to be focused on getting married and all of those great emotions! If I had to re-plan my wedding, I would choose to get married at Lone Star Mansion again and again as it really is the perfect venue.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Becky R

Deciding to have our wedding at Lone Start Mansion was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning! Tigi was extremely responsive and helpful and the venue was absolutely gorgeous. The guys loved the groomsmen suite and we received endless complements from... Read More guests on how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. I also felt like the package that we purchased was very reasonably priced for everything that we got. Sometimes wedding venues that offer packages that include food, drinks, and a day of coordinator can feel restrictive. Almost as if you're picking off a list pre-planned weddings. One of the reasons we chose Lone Star is that they offered packages that made planning convenient but they still allowed for us to customize everything without up charging us. We sat down with the chef and planned our menu from scratch and were allowed to buy our own alcohol resulting in a truly unique food and drink menu. If you're looking for a mansion style venue I absolutely recommend Lone Star!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Charis S

I had a FANTASTIC experience with the Lonestar Mansion. The venue was gorgeous, the service was great, and the fact that there were so many services built in was a lifesaver. I worked with Tigi Vinson the majority of the time and she was amazing! Tigi was so helpful and positive... Read More throughout our engagement and the planning process and was the one who kept everything together on our wedding day. She answered all of my questions very quickly (and I had many). She did a great job creating a schedule and reception floorplan for us. She was wonderful day of when she helped guide us through our wedding day schedule. I would not have even thought about cutting the cake or doing toasts if it wasn't for her! She helped gently keep us on track while giving us the opportunity to have a great time. All of the little details were taken care of flawlessly, down to the small things that I would never have thought of. The food at our reception was incredible. We chose Italian, so I can't speak for any of the other meals the chef provides, but ours was fantastic. We had so many compliments on the food, and the groom and I both agreed it was delicious. I was very impressed with the quality of the food considering it was made for 200 people. Our wedding day really could not have been more perfect - looking back there is really nothing I would have changed, and nothing at all went wrong. This was in large part due to the Lonestar Mansion and everything they did for us. I HIGHLY recommend Lonestar Mansion!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Cait C

I think if I booked this venue now, it would definitely get 5 stars. I booked in 2015 for a 2016 wedding and booked with the old management (prior to Sara and Tigi) and this caused some initial ups and downs, lots of tears and stress. The old management promised lots of things... Read More that ended up being lies, but Tigi was very upfront about the truth once she took over and did her best to fix things. 1) The reception area did not end up looking the way it was promised to us in pictures and design by the previous management. However, Tigi, our florist, photographer, band and other vendors did an amazing job saving the situation and making it beautiful. Our wedding was even featured on a national blog/magazine recently so they did a great job. I will say though, Tigi and Sara have renovated the carriage house now and it looks gorgeous and exactly how I wanted it on my wedding day. 2) Tigi and Sara are amazing. We still have people telling us (over 1 year later) that our wedding coordinator Tigi was so organized and on top of everything. Given the initial rough start with previous management, Tigi allowed my mom and I to visit the venue multiple times throughout the year (and sometimes even show up unannounced) so we could think about the flow of the wedding day, decorations, etc. In my experience, she returned phone calls, emails and texts quickly and always tried to make me feel better after the rough start. I would highly recommend this venue given the new management and especially with all the renovations. I wish I could relive the day all over again.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 N D

Lone Star Mansion is beautiful! The property is even better in person than in the pictures. Their staff is courteous, helpful, and seemed to always be a step ahead of any needs. The wedding I attended in April of 2016 was by far the best wedding I have ever attended.