Gorgeous wedding and reception venue!

Lord Hill Farms is a beautiful choice for your wedding and reception. We have breathtaking views of the Cascade Mountains, as well as the lush, green Snohomish Valley. Our grounds are nicely landscaped with many flowers and shrubs to create the ideal setting for your pictures on your special day!

Barn, Garden

Food + Catering, Service Staff

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

12525 Old Snohomish Monroe Rd, Snohomish, WA (360) 568-1780

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Mary Beth E

Lord Hill Farms from beginning to end was a perfect experience for my daughter's wedding last weekend (10/7/17). We booked with them back in the Fall of 2015, for a 2016 wedding originally. My daughter and son-in-law opted to delay the wedding an additional year due to school... Read More and career opportunities. They worked with us through this adjustment, and were so helpful, and accommodating with the planning process. There isn't anything they could have done better. The bridal party lunch I ordered was delicious, the food was very good, their event staff was AMAZING and helpful on the day of......We had a fairly large event, and the set up was beautiful....230 guests filled the room just right, not crowded at all. At the end of it all, we stayed within our budget....they are very good at making adjustments on food and beverage based on the guest count. Even with that, I still had leftover beverage. I give LHF a 10 star rating, and two thumbs up. Would highly recommend them for anyone hosting a beautiful event!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Michelle A

LHF was amazing! The absolute perfect venue for our wedding. The grounds where the perfect backdrop to our outdoor ceremony. But the best part was the backup option for an indoor ceremony. For the Seattle area you never know when you will get rain and having the backup option... Read More for an indoor ceremony put my mind at ease. The staff were super helpful and accommodate from booking the venue to the wedding day. The food was delicious and they had so many options to accommodate any budget. If you are debating on a venue look no further! Do a walk through and you will fall in love with LHF just as I did. I highly recommend Lord Hill Farms.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Our daughter’s wedding was held at Lord Hill Farms on July 9, 2016. What a perfect day it was and LHF had a big hand in making it a day to remember. From our initial tour of the facilities to the final clean-up after the reception, we were extremely pleased with the assistance... Read More and knowledge of the staff. They were always very quick to respond to any questions we had, whether it was by email or phone. It was a great relief to be able to take advantage their in-house catering service and with no need to rent chairs/linens/tables/dishes. Definitely fewer things to coordinate or stress about. Our relatives and friends are still talking about the beautiful venue and delicious food. It was incredible. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day for our daughter’s wedding!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Ashley O

I got married at LHF on December 2nd. 2017 with a winter wonderland theme. The venue speaks for itself, first off. The facility is so gorgeous it barely needs decorations! The entire planning process was very smooth and the staff flexible and accommodating through all my... Read More ideas. French Creek Estates was not available to get ready in on my date and to compensate they provided a free lunch the day of the wedding. My centerpieces incorporated floral from them and I was allowed to drop stuff off a couple days in advance which was super helpful. Communication was very quick whenever I emailed one of the ladies. The rest 0f the staff along the way were equally amazing and organized! The food was fantastic!!! People were raving about our rehearsal dinner and wedding meals and the tray passed appetizers were so yummy. I loved how much variety there was to choose from. The floral was so beautiful. Tracy and team captured exactly what I pictured in my head and it couldn't have been more perfect! I am very happy to have had my big day at Lord Hill and would highly recommend them to any bride, the venue is so fitting for any time of year!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Michelle N

I got married at LHF this last February and had a wonderful experience with the venue and staff! This was the perfect venue for me and my guests as it was plenty big and included tons of perks. We didn't have to worry about setting up tables and chairs which was such a plus!... Read More Catering is included and was wonderful! Many guests told me the food was amazing and it's reasonably priced, as well. The staff at LHF was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. Tracy and Lisa typically responded to my emails within 1 business day which was super helpful. The catering and on-site staff was very friendly the day of the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thanks, LHF team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

There are so many good things I can say about Lord Hill Farms! First and foremost- the staff there are so nice and pleasant to work with! Everything we wanted to have, our needs were met. They were very careful to process our requests and per any changes always made sure we had... Read More an updated contract when we left. We had a few last minute requests and they were so nice about it. We most definitely loved the way they set up the venue for us. Everything we wanted. The food was amazing! We had so many of our guests telling us how delicious the food was. About the venue itself- it is BEAUTIFUL! It’s a huge open area with gorgeous views! This is definitely a venue I will suggest for everyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alex S

My husband and I got married here in September. We couldn’t have asked for a more incredible location. We got ready at French Creek Estates( highly recommend this additional rental through Lord Hills). We got so many rave reviews from our guests about the food, staff and venue.... Read More The staff works so hard to make sure your guests feel valued and special! We couldn’t recommend Lord Hills enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Crystal B

This venue was amazing! We originally intended to have our ceremony outdoors, but it ended up raining on our big day so we immediately transferred indoors. The indoor space was very beautiful and just so perfect! The staff were friendly, food was great, and the venue was... Read More perfect! Thank you, LHF!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Jared A

AWFUL! Very expensive for what you get! The staff was horrible and hard to deal with. The food was disgusting and they are beyond strict on the most ridiculous things. Take your money else where.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Shylo D

Lord Hill Farms is a fabulous venue. All my wedding guests commented on the beauty of the estate. The wait staff on my wedding day was very professional. During the planning process, LHF answered all my questions. I would recommend LHF, hands down! The only thing missing from... Read More LHF is a day of coordinator. You are responsible for your own coordination.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kieva B

This venue was absolutely perfect for our May wedding. They were so flexible with special touches I wanted to add and it really made our day perfect. 100% reccomend this venue to anyone I know getting married. Love!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Gabbie L

We got married on February 25th and had a magical wedding at Lord Hill Farms. We got ready at French Creek Estates which is a gorgeous house owned by Lord Hill Farms and offered a beautiful backdrop for our photos. We had our ceremony and reception at Lord Hill Farms and... Read More everything went as planned. The food was delicious, the staff was easy to work with, and the lighting was perfect. I highly recommend this venue to anyone wanting to get married in Snohomish any time of year.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016

Lord Hill Farms is an amazing location to have your wedding. My husband and I truly had our dream fairytale experience at this beautiful venue. The staff was incredibly nice and flexible with every detail and last minute request that was needed. With how great everything is... Read More pre-set for a wedding (dance floor, bars, outdoor/indoor ceremony area, spacious reception hall, tables/chairs, space for grand exit outdoors, changing areas for bride/groom/wedding parties), it was the best choice my husband and I made for our wedding. Our guests had a great time, the food was very delicious, and the ceremony/reception area being all in one place was perfect. Not to mention there is a ton of parking for guests. Prices are somewhat steep and rising, but overall it was an unforgettable experience we will never forget. - Extremely happy bride

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sarah K

We absolutely loved Lord Hill Farms! From the the look of the venue, food and the service, we're so happy with our decision to have our most memorable day captured here. Planning our wedding was stressful at times however, I felt that LHF did a great job communicating and gave... Read More us the attention to meet our needs. They were also flexible to making any changes if needed. I highly recommend this venue. Thank you LHF for all that you've done to make our wedding beyond perfect!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Casey B

I could not be happier with the venue. Aside from being beautiful, the venue was large enough to house my wedding of 140 without being cramped, but small enough to not have wasted space. The dance floor was the perfect size for my party, and the DJ stage was appreciated. The... Read More wood beams were wrapped in white lights to form beautiful sparkling archways. The wood stairs that lead up to the ceremony space were rustic and straight out of a dream. The huge window in the ceremony space upstairs was an amazing back drop of mountains, rolling hills, and beautiful blue sky, for our 5:00pm ceremony. Lord Hill Farms was the caterer for the event. I had some reservations knowing wedding food doesn't have the best reputation in general, but I was pleasantly surprised by this venue. They offered a tasting before the catering decisions were to be made, and they provide tastings of what you choose. Their sample flowers and dessert cupcakes were phenomenal as well. The Asiago Stuffed Chicken, and London Broil, which we ultimately chose, were spectacular along with the garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables (asparagus, my favorite!) The staff was amazing! They were friendly, attentive, and very professional. The staff set up the guest tables with plates, napkins, utensils, and table cloths before I arrived at the venue. They set up a table on stage for my DJ, a table for my dessert bar, as well as the upstairs podium and unity candle table. Everything looked great! The staff had open communication with me, my DJ, and my photographer to ensure the dinner time, ceremony, and toasts were on schedule. I appreciated the office staff as well. They were quick to reply to my numerous emails as well as flexible in letting me see the venue as many times as I needed. The grounds are gorgeous and provided many photo ops for my bridal party and guests. I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Elizabeth S

My husband and I got married on June 26th, 2016. Lord Hill Farms was beautiful. They were extremely accommodating, and the food was delicious. The staff was very helpful throughout the entire process. It wasn't cheap, but it was nice that catering and bar services were... Read More included, as well as any other amenities you could need. If you are planning on providing your own alcohol, this isn't the right venue. Their corking fees ensure that it is not worth it to bring your own. However, there were less hidden fees than any other venue we looked at. Overall we were extremely happy with Lord Hill Farms.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Diane A

WOW!!! Our daughters wedding was Saturday July 2, 2016! LHF staff was very thorough from beginning to end! The beauty of this partial sunny warm summer day could not have been more perfect or beautiful!! A hawk hovered overhead and swooped down into the pond behind the... Read More ceremony site during the ceremony!! The grounds were impeccable and the food (turkey, ham, asparagus, mixed green salad and garlic mashed potatoes) was over the top!! The appetizers (chicken salad cornucopia, stuffed mushrooms & cheese board) went perfect with our Signature Sangria's!! ALL of the food was full of flavor and the staff made sure to come up the stairs while the bride and groom were signing the license to bring them food and drinks!! They even dished up a plate for our wedding planner as she was too busy at the time to sit down and eat. Thank you LHF for the beauty and your amazing staff to make our daughters wedding so memorable for us all!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016

Wedding day at Lord Hill Farms was indeed a wonderful, memorable time for all that attended our indoor January 2016 event. This venue has so many things that make it special - delicious food, beautiful lighting indoors and out, huge windows with a gorgeous view, comfortable... Read More seating, large dance floor, newly remodeled bar area, and attentive office and wait staff. Having the ceremony (upstairs) and reception (downstairs) all at one location was very convenient and provided more time for everyone to be together. The 12-hour rental period worked well for set-up, the wedding, reception and take-down. As with all venues, ask lots of questions so you're clear on what's included in the quoted price and which items have an extra charge. They also have some additional items you can rent ... we used the aisle hurricanes upstairs and the ceiling drapery downstairs.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Megan B

From working with the Lord Hill staff during the planning process, to the ceremony and reception, everything was absolutely perfect! The venue was breathtaking for our November wedding, and the downstairs reception area was beautiful for our 200 person wedding. The staff were... Read More polite and accommodating, and made the entire process incredibly easy! I could not be happier we chose to have our wedding at Lord Hill!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 M

LHF was very flexible and convenient. Ample room for our wedding of 90 guests including seating for the parking, ceremony, and reception. We first reached out to LHF and were impressed by how courteous Tracy was. Once we compared the benefits of having a one stop shop for... Read More ceremony, reception, catering, decorating, setup/cleanup, beverage and bar tending we knew we were getting a great deal! Throughout the planning LHF was flexible and especially as we were closing in on the final days Tracy continued to be flexible which reproved a lot of stress from our lives. Grounds are well maintained and everything seemed well taken care of. I already have recommended this venue to others I know based on the amount of major services provided by this venue. I will give LHF 5 stars knowing we had a fantastic wedding thanks to LHF.

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Jen G

We had a fantastic time working with Lord Hill Farms for our October 11, 2015 wedding. Lord Hill was easy-going, accommodating, and helped us to create the perfect day. We appreciated the in-house catering, great bar service, space for a photo booth, spacious dance floor, and... Read More more. Highly recommend!

Very Pleased!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 J T

We are so happy that chose to have our wedding at Lord Hill Farms. The feel of the venue is classy yet homey - exactly what we were looking for. The landscaping and the surrounding views are beautiful, making a great impression on guests and a wonderful backdrop for photos. The... Read More office staff is efficient, professional, prompt at answering emails, and knowledgeable. The dinner menu options are wonderful, and we had many guests remark that the food was delicious. I recommend Lord Hill Farms!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Erinn H

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. The scenery and ambiance are so wonderful that you hardly even need to decorate. The catering was delicious and the presentation was excellent, with easy access for guests on both sides of the buffet. The staff are willing to work with you... Read More and your schedule with all planning which was especially helpful as my husband and I live almost 3 hours away from the venue. We were unlucky with the weather on our special day, it was 95 degrees and the venue has no air conditioning, but we made it work! It helps that the reception area is inside and you can escape from the sun in there. Overall I highly recommend this beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Liz J

My husband and I were married at LHF on 5/8/15. From the minute we arrived at LHF for our tour, we knew this was where we wanted to get married. It felt right and was beautiful. The venue doesn’t require a ton of decorations, as the space already has a lot of character, and the... Read More tables/chairs/linens/dishes etc are all provided – one less thing to coordinate on our big day. Having the option to have either an indoor OR outdoor ceremony/reception was a big deal as Washington weather is unreliable. Renting French Creek Estates is a MUST as LHF does not have a good place for getting ready. FCE is stunning, has lots of space and made the start to the day so very enjoyable (included food and beverage too!). I was able to have friends, moms, sisters, hair, make-up etc in one place, without being cramped and in a beautiful setting. Friendly staff and overall a great experience – and reasonable prices to top it off!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Cassandra S

My husband and I got married at Lord Hill Farms on August 29. We had the most beautiful wedding. We received a lot of good feedback on the food and service. The dinner and appetizers were DELICIOUS: we chose the London broil and the salmon with mashed potatoes. Take advantage of... Read More your tasting session! It was a super good lunch and really helped us narrow down our selections. The LHF staff was very responsive to our questions and we were able to come to the venue several times for walk-throughs and in-person meetings. They have great selections for food and beer/wine. They even refunded us for unopened cases of wine! The getting ready area on site is pretty small, so we chose to rent French Creek Estates for getting ready - I would highly recommend this! Our wedding fell on a day with high winds, rain, and power outages. However, LHF to my amazement did not lose power! We also chose to have LHF provide my bouquet, the bridesmaids and our moms' corsages. The flowers were beautiful! I sent them a few pictures and they created exactly what we wanted. Very pleased. At the end of the day, we were happy and our guests raved about the wedding. It was affordable and we really got great value for what we paid. We would highly recommend Lord Hill Farms!!