One of a Kind Wedding Designs

Certain to be picture-perfect and long remembered by all, your Los Angeles Floral Couture wedding will be uniquely designed to reflect your vision, the setting and your own personal style. We offer complementary bridal consultation services, and would love to be your go-to florist!

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Southern California and Beyond (310) 425-5290
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/15/2017

The owner of Glendora Florist, Dalel Snider, is one of the loveliest people I have ever met. When you are sitting with her discussing things it's like you are the only one in the store. After seeing the beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets they create, I would never go... Read More anywhere else. Sometimes I go in to buy just one flower to take home and enjoy and it's hard to decide which flower to get because every single flower they have is exquisite. I would recommend Glendora Florist to everyone, for weddings, centerpieces, or just one perfect flower to take home and feel happy every time you look at it.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Katrina K

Dalel is one of the nicest and most professional florists I have ever worked with. I would reccomend her to anyone planning their wedding because she does stunning work, listens to what you want and is very fair. I showed her images of what I wanted and she did exactly what I... Read More asked for. She is also an absolute pleasure!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 C.J. C

I could not have possibly asked for a better florist. So much stress was taken away from the wedding planning experience knowing that Dalel was taking care of my flowers. She puts so much thought and time into every arrangement that she creates. I was able to give her my vision... Read More for the wedding and she exceeded my expectations. Not only is she incredibly talented, but by the end of it all she felt more like a good friend then a vendor, and she is the only one I will go to for flowers. I can not recommend Los Angeles Floral Couture enough. If you want not only beautiful flowers, but a wonderful experience, go to Los Angeles Floral Couture!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Jacqueline B

I just had my wedding in October and I am so happy I worked with LA Floral Couture. Dalel is extremely friendly and she really knows her stuff. I sent her my dream wedding floral look and she went above and beyond. My bouquet was gorgeous, the bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous... Read More and my centerpieces were a dream! I can't believe how everything turned out! I received so many compliments on my floral arrangements and I wish I still had them! She made my wedding day feel special and I am so happy I worked with Dalel!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Michael R

Before booking Los Angeles Floral Couture/ Glendora Florist and the owner Dalel Snider, please read the following detail for centerpieces in our contract and take the time to form your own opinion regarding our dispute/review. "Centerpiece Floral Menu: White and blue... Read More Hydrangeas, dusty miller, quicksand roses, succulents, Veronicas, textures, curly willow and seeded eucalyptus (tucked in, hanging from bottom), queen annes lace, blue thistle Designed in Accent decor wooden boxes, please refer to the pictures. Size 1 X 1 ft long Full " From my understanding this reads that the centerpiece container should be 1 foot x 1 foot accent decor wooden boxes. On the day of our wedding, July 22, we received centerpieces that were in a wooden container that were 4 inches by 1 foot. This is significantly smaller than what was listed on the contract and this container should have never been delivered and set-up at our wedding. I immediately called and emailed the vendor stating our disappointment in what was delivered and told her to call us the following day. The Vendor did not reply to an email or phone call until Tuesday July 25. She mentioned her schedule was booked and did not have time to speak with us regarding this issue until the week after the wedding. She finally called us on August 2nd. Overall, she took 1.5 weeks to speak with us regarding this issue. I feel that her responsiveness was unprofessional and she should have spoken with us the next day. I do not feel the vendor attempted to be malicious, but I feel a major mistake was made regarding the size of the container and the vendor refused to admit their mistake and was adamant about not correcting the mistake with anything more than a simple apology. My wife and I are extremely dissapointed with her approach to this resolution and her response time. We feel we should have received a portion of the cost of the centerpieces back. Please take this into consideration before booking this vendor.

2017-08-03T14:45:42 Response from the vendor

Michael, As it was repeatedly explained, we delivered fuller and larger than agreed upon centerpieces (18in x 24in to be exact). We in no way expressed or mislead you to think you would be receiving anything different. We had open communication with you and Jessica... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Bahar F

My wedding flowers were beyond amazing! They honestly exceeded by expectations and I was blown away by how beautiful they were. So many guests have commented on the centerpieces and the fact that Dalal is so sweet and such a genuinely good person makes it that much better. I... Read More have already recommended Los Angeles Floral Couture to a few of my friends with upcoming weddings and I will continue to recommend them to anyone I know.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Gabriella C

Dalel is absolutely fantastic! So flexible with scheduling and very affordable. All her work is beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Cheryl M

The BEST customer service and the MOST beautiful flowers that are always so unique.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Rachel B

I am a hopeless romantic. They took my ideas and spun in such a beautiful dreamy way that came out of a fairy tale that was uniquely ours!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Diana G

After looking around for florist and prices for our wedding venue I must say Glendora florist was our best pick. Some florist were over prices, others were just not what I wanted. Others during consultations had a lot of "i can't do that or this and what not". When I met with... Read More Glendora florist it was very professional they work with my budget and said they would make my vision come true. Dalel was amazing! Great personality. She didn't try penny pinching me like other florist were. She told me where I can go to get the best prices or what I could do to help me stay within my budget. She was very thorough. From the days before he wedding going on to the wedding I must say she was very easy to get a hold of, if I had any changes to what I wanted she worked with me and help my dream wedding be everything and more of what I wanted. I got so many compliments about our flowers the day of the wedding! I must say I was extremely satisfied with how everything turned out! Flowers, centerpieces, decorations, bouquets were everything I had hoped for! Thank you Dalel and your stuff for every you did

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Micheline C

Los Angeles Floral Couture did an absolutely incredible job for our wedding. Their service was extremely personized and they took the time to ensure that their designs were exactly what we wanted. Dalel and Raquel were amazing and attentive throughout the entire process. They... Read More were spot on with the look and feel of every bouquet, arch, floral arrangement, and table scape. Thanks to their designs, our wedding turned out to be an elegant (but not stuffy) event. Thank you for a great and memorable experience!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Nicole B

As a wedding photographer I have the opportunity to work with various talented florist but this one surpasses them all! I was so impressed with the floral design for this specific wedding I photographed! I love when I can see passion in other vendors and what they do, Dalel's... Read More definitely had that passion and it showed in her work! She was friendly and even asked me a few times if she could do anything else with the florals to help make the photos look spectacular! Highly recommend for any event!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Emily M

Dalel was amazing! From the start to finish, she was so helpful and so caring about what we wanted to make our day so special and BEAUTIFUL... and IT WAS! I couldn't have found such an amazing florist and we appreciate everything you did Dalel. I would highly recommend her for... Read More any wedding and event. I can't wait to see our wedding photo's so that we can share all the beautiful flower and decorations and time she put into making our day so special. Thank you Dalel! Quality of the flowers and decor --- fabulous. customer service and delivery -- excellent

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Dalel provided the most beautiful flowers for my son's wedding! We couldn't have been more pleased. Everything was beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

The originality,style and quality of the flowers is fantastic! I would refer them to anyone with high expectations and an appreciation of the unique!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I have found Los Angeles Floral Couture to be incredibly client-focused and flexible as we prepare for our son's upcoming wedding. They have a wonderful ability to understand the client's vision and make excellent recommendations. They are also our "go to" for all personal... Read More and professional floral needs. Nothing they create looks ordinary - everything is one-of-a-kind. I can't wait to see it all happen at our quickly approaching wedding! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

The Most beautiful and different arrangements I have every seen, I asked for affordable, different, and large! I couldn't have been more please! Thank you Dalel!You and your team truly delivered!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

This florist has unique designs and will work with a variety of budgets and styles and is extremely friendly!! As a coordinator they are very wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I had a vow renewal ceremony and the bouquet and arrangements Los Angeles Floral Couture created were so beautiful I actually gasped. I even had pictures printed of the flowers so I could look at them all the time. I am obsessed. These are truly custom arrangements and unlike... Read More anything I'd ever seen before. They even lasted forever, seriously, like over a week.

Personal Floral Arrangements

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Bianca L

You can always tell when people love what they do. Dalel did an amazing job with all of my personal floral arrangements on my wedding day. I am not a huge fan of flowers but I was in love with my floral arrangements. My bouquet was so gorgeous and was exactly what I asked for.... Read More Since I went with Los Angeles Floral Couture with my personal's they dropped them off to my mother on the day of the wedding. They did not want to leave until they were sure we received them. My mom was so ecstatic when she saw how beautiful everything came out. Not only were they beuatiful but everything was labeled so that there was no confusion. When booking with them I even received my toss bouquet with my package. They really did great work and try their hardest to give a great price.

Wedding in La Jolla

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Brittany R

Los Angeles Floral Couture did a great job for our wedding. They met with me after I showed them some ideas and we constructed similar bouquets and floral arrangements for the wedding that day. The owner, Dalel, was super sweet and very professional. Her and Debra worked with me... Read More and my husband to fine tune all of the details for the big day. I went with Los Angeles Floral Couture because of their high quality of flowers and their attention to detail- they cared about making everything perfect for our wedding day. Thank you!

Artistry in Flowers

Reviewed on 11/25/2014

As a private club manager I see many florists, photographers, DJ's and bakeries come in and out of my venue. Recently I had the opportunity to work with Los Angeles Floral Couture on an event. While I am sure they can do "cookie cutter" arrangements (if that is your style) each... Read More floral piece they provided was custom crafted, meticulously designed to highlight the texture, color and freshness of the flowers. Their floral designers are artists who would truly make Monet proud! They are prompt, personable, and professional to work with. I am excited to add Los Angeles Floral Couture to my "Preferred Vendor List" and heartily recommend them to anyone who has a floral vision that they want to see brought to life.

Love!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Kelly M

Loved everything about how my flowers turned out. Dalel and her team are the best!

The BEST Wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Haley V

I can't begin to tell you how pleased I was with Los Angeles Floral Couture! I would highly recommend them for your wedding (or any other occasion). I brought in pictures of what I had in mind for my wedding including my bouquet, bridesmaids flowers, and the guys boutonnières.... Read More After that first visit, when I came back and they showed me sample flowers that they could use and I was SO than impressed. I knew I would have nothing to worry about - they were beautiful. I was excited!! The day of the wedding they arrived ahead of schedule, were very professionally dressed, and everything was spot on! By the time I arrived to the venue everything was all set up and looked absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day and making it so lovely. All guests still comment on the arrangements and flowers!!!

Unique Floral Couture!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

Los Angeles Floral Couture provides the Los Angeles area with the most unbelievable floral arrangements. The pieces are unique, timeless and catch the eye of anyone. The designers, staff and owner have mastered the art of floral design. The pieces are unlike any other out there.... Read More Los Angeles Floral Couture listens to client's needs and wants and puts them to life in the arrangements. If you are in need of a simple arrangement, a wedding package or a small nosegay for a high school dance, Los Angeles Floral Couture will put your vision to life with their amazing arrangements.

Dalel Snider

Dalel didn't set out to be a florist. She was just looking for a way to support her sons and her husband who was just diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. When she stumbled upon the florist in 2010, she took a leap of faith and purchased the locally-renowned florist. Channeling her deep love of all things Louis Vuitton, Dalel transformed her small town flower shop into a luxury couture brand and has started a new legacy of floral craftsmanship. “My floral arrangements don’t look like the every day. I add kale, cabbage, and seed pods to my arrangements. I love textures and unusual combinations.