LOST MISSION WEDDINGS AND EVENTS

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Lost Mission, hidden off the beaten path outside of Spring Branch, Texas, offers brides and grooms a truly spectacular venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The hill country of Texas boasts breathtaking scenery, ideal for the setting of an unforgettable wedding event. With its authentic mission chapel, the Lost Mission has distinctive features that make any wedding even more special.

Reception Facility. This spacious indoor room is large enough to accommodate up to 400 people for a buffet or seated dinner reception. Escape the heat and humidity inside this climate-controlled area.

Patio/Outdoors. Cafe lights and a 40-foot fire wall set the mood for this outdoor venue. Couples can reserve this space alone to accommodate up to 200 people, or guests can spill out onto the patio from the indoor facility providing a full capacity of up to 600 guests.

Mission Chapel. Take a step back in time in the Mission Chapel, complete with antique pews, rustic chandeliers and authentic architecture like Spanish corbels. This climate-controlled space seats up to 240 guests.

Elegant modernity combined with old-world charm sums up the Lost Mission's distinctive venue. The attentive staff at Lost Mission is ready to handle every important detail of a wedding ceremony and reception. Couples wishing to take bridal portraits before the event can schedule a one-hour portrait session at the venue without additional charges. The wedding packages also include a one-hour rehearsal.

The Lost Mission devotes full attention to only one event each day, so the wedding party will have full use of the venue. Couples set their own timeline for their event. A piano is available in the chapel for use during the ceremony. If bad weather occurs for a planned outdoor ceremony, the staff will transition the event into the chapel at no additional fee. Free parking is included, and the venue provides full handicap accessibility with motorized carts for guests to use. The bride has full use of a bridal suite on the day of the event, and the groom will have the groom's den for dressing or relaxing with his attendants.

Receptions are four hours long. All events include 60-inch round tables for guests' meal and other tables necessary for the ceremony and reception. Full linens cover the tables, including floor-length table linens and lamour napkins. Tableware for the tables includes bone rolled-edge china, three-piece stemware and flatware. Cushioned Chiavari chairs are provided for the reception, and white folding chairs are included with an outdoor ceremony.

A full, commercial kitchen is available onsite, and couples can hire their choice of an independent caterer for their event. The venue also provides bar space and service for the reception. State-of-the-art projection and sound systems are included to provide the audio/visual effects desired for both ceremony and reception.

Comfort and exquisite elegance are two of the goals of the staff as they strive to help couples create the wedding event they desire. Additional services are also available upon request, and the venue will assist with setup before an event if staff members are available.

Elegant Hill Country Weddings and Events

**Call 210.323.1955 for more information!

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Planning, Service Staff

2101 Anhalt Road, Spring Branch, TX (210) 323-1955

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Melinda R

Lost Mission was all that I never knew I wanted in a wedding venue! From the romantic chapel and chapel bell, to the little makeshift river and animals outside, to the firewall and beautiful reception hall... It is truly unique from so many other venues. Photos do not do it... Read More justice! I fell in love with Lost Mission the first time I toured. The staff (Hailey and Sara) were an absolute joy to work with throughout the planning process and were so sweet and accommodating! They quickly responded to the many questions I had and were great day-of coordinators. We received (and continue to receive) so many compliments from our guests.

#1 Wedding Venue in Texas

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Alexis I

Lost Mission is an amazing venue and our wedding there was absolutely wonderful! Hailey and Sara are so great to work with and helped make everything perfect for our big day. I loved that Lost Mission provided most of the rentals - huge relief not having to worry about a lot of... Read More different vendors. Everyone at our wedding raved about how beautiful Lost Mission was. Lon (the owner) has made the grounds and the venue one-of-a-kind with beautiful details you won't find anywhere else. If you decide on Lost Mission, you will not be disappointed. Thank you to everyone at Lost Mission for making our day so special!

Beautiful venue, wonderful experience

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

As parents of the bride, we can't say enough about how pleased we were with our overall experience at Lost Mission. The facilities and grounds are beautiful, well maintained and they easily handled the 230 guests who were in attendance. Even more importantly, it was a... Read More pleasure to work with the ownership and staff of Lost Mission as we planned and prepared for the wedding. Lon, the owner, was always responsive, flexible, and was very committed to making sure we were satisfied. He definitely went "the extra mile" on several occasions to ensure we were happy with the facility and the contractual agreements. Sara, the general manager, is excellent at her job. She was always extremely professional,kind, patient and helpful as we worked through the months of planning. Her assistant, Hailey, was also kind, patient, responsive and very enthusiastic. Even the teenagers working the parking lot and golf carts the evening of the wedding were very well mannered and went out of their way to ensure every guest was safely taken care of. While Lost Mission may not be the least expensive venue, we found it to be an excellent value. Having the chapel completely removed the anxiety of bad weather. Sure enough we had thunderstorms the day and evening of the wedding but there was no impact to our plans and no worrying about weather at all. We also found the linens, dishes and silverware and beautiful draping in the reception hall were all very high quality and helped make the evening very elegant. In addition, the guests all loved the firewall! The facilities are also well laid out for the other vendors. Without exception, all of our vendors, including the caterer, florist and photographer, were very happy with the facilities and their working relationship with the Lost Mission management and staff. We would highly recommend Lost Mission to anyone considering a wedding venue in the Texas hill country.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Audrey B

The venue was absolutely beautiful the night of our daughter's wedding. The staff at Lost Mission was so helpful and they made the planning process so effortless and efficient!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Katherine C

Lost Mission did an amazing job in helping to make our day so special. Hailey is WONDERFUL and was a fabulous coordinator! I would recommend Lost Mission to any bride! They are perfect!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Erin M

We were looking for something that was Texas Hill Country meets San Antonio....and boy did I find it. Being born and raised in San Antonio I wanted people to know what I knew of this great state of mine. I'm in the wedding business and l'm obviously familiar with a... Read More tremendous amount of venues in this area however this gem had never come across my radar. While on our way to visit Lost Mission for the first time in February, I mentioned to my then fiancé what a beautiful drive it was and then when we pulled up to the entrance and looked at each other and smiled and knew this was what we were looking for, "Texas elegant". There was no attention to detail that was overlooked in the creating of this beautiful venue; truly San Antonio meets the Texas Hill Country with a elegance and a dash of whimsy. Needless to say we booked our October wedding immediately! Hailey and Sarah were amazing and took wonderful care of ourselves and our guests. Everyone had a blast and has continued to comment on what a beautiful venue Lost Mission is. Thank you for a truly unforgettable night and helping us to create memories that will surely last a lifetime. Five stars all the way!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Taylor Ann T

Lost Mission was the first venue we saw and the last that we needed to see. Everything about this place is amazing! The cafe lights and roaring firewall create a spectacular ambiance for guests enjoying the patio. The layout, attention to detail and craftsmanship of this... Read More beautifully designed venue left me with little to do decoration wise. The only thing that was better than all of this was meeting Sara and Hailey. From day one they were the most amazing people to work with and, amazingly, they were able to keep me and all of my crazy ideas together. Their day of coordination was one of the best decisions I've made in my life and allowed me to enjoy the BEST day of my life!!! ... they also have a goat named Pickles, two awesome Great Pyrenees named Elli and Angus, a long horn, donkey and a new horse ... no beating that!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Karoline P

We just had our wedding at Lost Mission last week and it was absolutely wonderful! It was the best night we could've asked for thanks to Hailey and Sara! We worked through the whole planning process with Hailey and she was always just a phone call or email away. She planned our... Read More timeline for the night and kept us on schedule all night long. She went above and beyond what is required of a typical wedding coordinator and provided exceptional customer service that is not easy to find these days. Our guests loved the venue and keep complementing how gorgeous it was and like no other venue they have ever been to before. Go see Lost Mission for the wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Allison M

Such a beautiful venue! We loved having our wedding here. The staff was very helpful, accommodating, and easy to work with from the beginning to the day of!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Maggie G

This venue is breathtaking! I am so happy we chose Lost Mission as our venue. Not only is the property beautiful, but the staff makes planning your wedding at their venue feel effortless. Sara and Hailey made the entire experience enjoyable and stress free. Our guests are still... Read More raving about Lost Mission, and my husband and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Lost Mission for helping us make our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Halle S

Lost Missions is the most beautiful venue I'm had ever seen. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it!! The employees are absolutely amazing to work with and make sure you feel completely comfortable with every choice you make! They were always an email or phone call away! I... Read More highly recommend this venue to everyone!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Morgan M

Excellent venue with the best staff you could ever ask for on your wedding day. We loved every minute of it.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Kimberly G

Lost Mission was absolutely wonderful ! The venue is stunningly beautiful and elegant and the staff make it even better. We worked with Hailey as our day of coordinator and she made the entire process that much easier on me. She thought of questions and situations that I never... Read More would have planned for. Having Hailey there allowed me to sit back and relax a bit knowing that she had everything under control. Lost Mission allowed us to have all 3 of our dogs in our wedding. Hailey even helped hold them back to keep them from running down the aisle too soon. The day of the wedding I realized that I forgot to pack a water bowl for our dogs and the owner of the venue was kind enough to go in search of a bowl for me. From the owner to the staff driving our elderly family around on golf carts, everyone we encountered was pleasant and great to work with. I even made a ridiculous request that I fully expected the venue to say no to (aerial silk acrobatics), but to my surprise they didn't say no at all, and instead gave me a reasonable list of requirements if I wanted to pursue having this entertainment at my wedding. We also picked this venue because they allowed us to have a shot toast with the champagne toast in honor of my late Father-in-Law. Sure, that many shots was an added difficulty for the staff, but they knew how important it was to us and they worked with us and handled it like pros.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Alicia

My fiancé and I toured Lost Mission and fell in love with it. However, the best date available for us was quickly booked. We inquired back about other available dates and have never heard back. I was basically willing to move everything else around so that I could have my... Read More wedding there but they lost our business because they are not professional enough to shoot an email back or return a call. I would not recommend. As a heads up to future couples looking at Lost Mission, ask for ALL of their pricing information up front. When you ask they will give you a 2 page brochure. You will think, yeah I can do this, when you tour they will give you a huge booklet that has tons of hidden costs and extras. When you ask for a contract, there will be even more hidden fees and charges not included elsewhere. Very misleading. So ask specifically for all of this up front. In addition, there alcohol policy is super weird. My mom is very conservative so I inquired about a dry wedding, told sure, no problem. Was never told until I read the contract that if you do not use the bar they automatically charge you an extra $1400. So that $6-7K base price tag is at least a grand more. Gorgeous place but broke my heart that they could not return an email or a phone call. We have since booked another venue that is more gorgeous but less conducive to a winter wedding and does not have the chapel that I had dreamed of. 0/10 would not recommend.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Lindsey S

Beautiful venue and I loved how it has the small chapel for the ceremony and a gorgeous reception area! Sara and Hailey were so helpful and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Alexandra B

We used Lost Mission for both our ceremony, and reception in February and can easily say it was the best decision we made for our special day! As a bride planning a wedding from six hours away I was beyond impressed with the attention to detail and helpfulness. The venue is... Read More clean and dreamy, truly takes you to another world! Their staff was kind, and always available for questions. They were there for questions the day of our rehearsal, and oversaw all the vendor set up the day of! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Amana C

Where do I begin, Lost Mission and their staff are amazing! The one must have I wanted for my wedding was a venue that had a chapel and reception hall all in one location. When we went to tour the venue I knew I HAD to get married there. This venue is beautiful with the rustic... Read More chapel and amazing large reception hall, Lost Mission is truly picturesque! The location, venue grounds and architecture are breathtaking, my guests are still commenting on how beautiful the venue was! The firewall and curtains are worth the extra cost. The curtains add such an elegance that you don't need to many other decorations and the firewall is such a cool addition to have. Hailey was very organized throughout the whole processes, she provided guidance along the way and was always very responsive and accommodating. Lost Mission provides a day of coordinating service for an extra fee, which I HIGHLY recommend. These ladies have seen so many weddings at the venue they are experts in how the day should flow. Hailey coordinated with all of our vendors prior to the wedding to ensure the day went smoothly. This was a huge weight off our shoulders, which allowed me to relax! Even not he day of they were there to help setup and ensure everything was on track! Our day went so smoothly and that is thanks to Lost Mission and their staff, it was truly my dream wedding.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Denise T

Words can not express the beauty and grace of our wedding night and everything leading up to it. Lost Mission and their staff made sure everything went perfect for us. The event was amazing!! I am so grateful to have found Lost Mission. I would recommend this venue to everyone... Read More and anyone. I would get married every year on our anniversary if I could!!

Fabulous Venue and Service

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

Lost Mission is a beautiful venue that needs very little as far as decoration goes as it is picturesque, elegant, yet comfortable, all on its own. An evening wedding with the lighting, firewall, and draping is gorgeous. Sara and Hailey from Lost Mission helped to make this... Read More wedding easy to plan and to coordinate. They were very informative, helpful, and knowledgeable. Suggestions from catering to photography and everything in between were available. There were no surprise costs as everything was upfront and changes could be easily made along the way. Meeting with them, as planning progressed, was very easy to do as they made every effort to accommodate us. The "Day of Wedding Coordinating" that they offer is well worth the fee. Hailey had an itinerary for everything possible from the rehearsal through the time when the bride and groom left the reception. They helped decorate the tables for the reception, moved flowers,etc. from the chapel to the reception area, coordinated all the events at the reception, and helped with the clean-up. My daughter and I were well informed of what was to take place throughout the planning period, rehearsal, and day of the wedding. As this was my first child to be married, I was amazed at what all was involved in making this wedding happen. With Sara and Hailey guiding us along the way, there were no "horror stories" on the day of the wedding as everything just flowed. Our guests have had nothing but praise to offer about the venue and the staff. Once again, awesome venue with excellent service.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Julie M

We just had our wedding at Lost Mission on December 18th and it was AMAZING!! The venue is beautiful and the staff made everything run so smoothly. We were able to get ready in the large brida suite (which helped me relax being in one place). The chapel is so beautiful on its... Read More own so it does not require a lot of additional decorations. The reception area is huge and we were able to set up different stations around the room. Our guests also loved the fire wall outside. I can go on and on about this place. I highly recommend this venue.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Olivia G

This venue was perfect for my big day. It had everything I needed in one and the chapel was beautiful. Hailey was incredibly helpful the entire year I had been planning this. Recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a hill country wedding !

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

The setting is beautiful and the ladies that work there made sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend it!

Lost mission

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Cassandra S

We recently had our wedding here and my husband and I had a great experience here. Both Hailey and Sara went above and beyond to make our day smooth and memorable, we could not thank them enough! This venue was perfect for us and our guests had an amazing time! Highly... Read More recommend!

Wedding and Reception

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Lost Mission was a fantastic venue to have our wedding and reception. Sarah and Hailey were terrific to work with through the process, listening to our desires and meeting all of our expectations. The coordination the day of the wedding was seamless. Sarah made sure... Read More everything was in order so there were no last minute stresses. She moved effortlessly from one task to another keeping everything moving and did all of this without anyone noticing her. She made it all about the Bride and Groom and a beautiful day. It is such a beautiful place, I can't imagine anyone being disappointed.

Perfect Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

I can't express in words how stunning this venue is or how wonderful the staff are. The venue itself is absolutely perfect with a separate chapel and reception hall to cover your ceremony and reception in one place, options for large or small groups, adequate bar and restroom... Read More space, and a landscape, design and layout that doesn't require much in order to impress your guests. Beyond the venue itself you can't find more helpful staff members that provide services well beyond just booking a venue. They even offer day of coordination services and are extremely prompt with responses for any questions you may have. They helped make my wedding absolutely perfect - more than I could have ever imagined.