LOST MISSION WEDDINGS AND EVENTS

Spring Branch, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with LOST MISSION WEDDINGS AND EVENTS

A BALLROOM IN SPRING BRANCH, TX

Lost Mission, hidden off the beaten path outside of Spring Branch, Texas, offers brides and grooms a truly spectacular venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The hill country of Texas boasts breathtaking scenery, ideal for the setting of an unforgettable wedding event. With its authentic mission chapel, the Lost Mission has distinctive features that make any wedding even more special.

Reception Facility. This spacious indoor room is large enough to accommodate up to 400 people for a buffet or seated dinner reception. Escape the heat and humidity inside this climate-controlled area.

Patio/Outdoors. Cafe lights and a 40-foot fire wall set the mood for this outdoor venue. Couples can reserve this space alone to accommodate up to 200 people, or guests can spill out onto the patio from the indoor facility providing a full capacity of up to 600 guests.

Mission Chapel. Take a step back in time in the Mission Chapel, complete with antique pews, rustic chandeliers and authentic architecture like Spanish corbels. This climate-controlled space seats up to 240 guests.

Elegant modernity combined with old-world charm sums up the Lost Mission's distinctive venue. The attentive staff at Lost Mission is ready to handle every important detail of a wedding ceremony and reception. Couples wishing to take bridal portraits before the event can schedule a one-hour portrait session at the venue without additional charges. The wedding packages also include a one-hour rehearsal.

The Lost Mission devotes full attention to only one event each day, so the wedding party will have full use of the venue. Couples set their own timeline for their event. A piano is available in the chapel for use during the ceremony. If bad weather occurs for a planned outdoor ceremony, the staff will transition the event into the chapel at no additional fee. Free parking is included, and the venue provides full handicap accessibility with motorized carts for guests to use. The bride has full use of a bridal suite on the day of the event, and the groom will have the groom's den for dressing or relaxing with his attendants.

Receptions are four hours long. All events include 60-inch round tables for guests' meal and other tables necessary for the ceremony and reception. Full linens cover the tables, including floor-length table linens and lamour napkins. Tableware for the tables includes bone rolled-edge china, three-piece stemware and flatware. Cushioned Chiavari chairs are provided for the reception, and white folding chairs are included with an outdoor ceremony.

A full, commercial kitchen is available onsite, and couples can hire their choice of an independent caterer for their event. The venue also provides bar space and service for the reception. State-of-the-art projection and sound systems are included to provide the audio/visual effects desired for both ceremony and reception.

Comfort and exquisite elegance are two of the goals of the staff as they strive to help couples create the wedding event they desire. Additional services are also available upon request, and the venue will assist with setup before an event if staff members are available.

Elegant Hill Country Weddings and Events

**Call 210.323.1955 for more information!

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Planning, Service Staff

2101 Anhalt Road, Spring Branch, TX (210) 323-1955

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Melinda R

Lost Mission was all that I never knew I wanted in a wedding venue! From the romantic chapel and chapel bell, to the little makeshift river and animals outside, to the firewall and beautiful reception hall... It is truly unique from so many other venues. Photos do not do it... Read More justice! I fell in love with Lost Mission the first time I toured. The staff (Hailey and Sara) were an absolute joy to work with throughout the planning process and were so sweet and accommodating! They quickly responded to the many questions I had and were great day-of coordinators. We received (and continue to receive) so many compliments from our guests.

#1 Wedding Venue in Texas

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Alexis I

Lost Mission is an amazing venue and our wedding there was absolutely wonderful! Hailey and Sara are so great to work with and helped make everything perfect for our big day. I loved that Lost Mission provided most of the rentals - huge relief not having to worry about a lot of... Read More different vendors. Everyone at our wedding raved about how beautiful Lost Mission was. Lon (the owner) has made the grounds and the venue one-of-a-kind with beautiful details you won't find anywhere else. If you decide on Lost Mission, you will not be disappointed. Thank you to everyone at Lost Mission for making our day so special!

Beautiful venue, wonderful experience

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

As parents of the bride, we can't say enough about how pleased we were with our overall experience at Lost Mission. The facilities and grounds are beautiful, well maintained and they easily handled the 230 guests who were in attendance. Even more importantly, it was a... Read More pleasure to work with the ownership and staff of Lost Mission as we planned and prepared for the wedding. Lon, the owner, was always responsive, flexible, and was very committed to making sure we were satisfied. He definitely went "the extra mile" on several occasions to ensure we were happy with the facility and the contractual agreements. Sara, the general manager, is excellent at her job. She was always extremely professional,kind, patient and helpful as we worked through the months of planning. Her assistant, Hailey, was also kind, patient, responsive and very enthusiastic. Even the teenagers working the parking lot and golf carts the evening of the wedding were very well mannered and went out of their way to ensure every guest was safely taken care of. While Lost Mission may not be the least expensive venue, we found it to be an excellent value. Having the chapel completely removed the anxiety of bad weather. Sure enough we had thunderstorms the day and evening of the wedding but there was no impact to our plans and no worrying about weather at all. We also found the linens, dishes and silverware and beautiful draping in the reception hall were all very high quality and helped make the evening very elegant. In addition, the guests all loved the firewall! The facilities are also well laid out for the other vendors. Without exception, all of our vendors, including the caterer, florist and photographer, were very happy with the facilities and their working relationship with the Lost Mission management and staff. We would highly recommend Lost Mission to anyone considering a wedding venue in the Texas hill country.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Alexandra D

Lost Mission was a dream come true! We looked at about a dozen wedding venues between Minneapolis, Austin, and New Orleans. Lost Mission is unique – it had an incredible entrance that really gave our out-of-town guests the Texas Hill Country feel. The stucco architecture is... Read More authentically straight out of the South West and the multiple building set-up offered great options for where we could hold our cocktail hour. Our wedding was late October with perfect weather. Since we were Catholic, we provided buses from the San Antonio Riverwalk to Mission San Jose and then up to Lost Mission. The 45 minute drive didn’t seem to bother guests, especially when we had good music and beer and wine! We held our cocktail hour on the Chapel Plaza and had a remote bar set up there with cocktail tables and a guitar duo. It was magical. After moving down to the reception hall, we had the drapes and everything looked airy, soft, and romantic. Our guests also loved the patio where we had tables, a cigar bar, and the fire going! It was so memorable and had endless compliments from our guests. During the planning process, working with Hailey was so easy. She was incredibly responsive to my endless questions and “bridezilla” requests and kept all details straight. She and Sara were also able to help us with our bar package to meet our budget. They were also very flexible and we were able to add extra hours to keep the party going as long as possible! Without their help, the planning process would have been a lot more stressful! They also worked perfectly with our wedding coordinator and all of our vendors to make sure our wedding was a breeze. I can’t recommend their venue enough! Thank you, Lost Mission!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Karla B

This venue is beautiful! And I would highly recommend having Hailey as your day-of coordinator through the venue. She made everything run so smoothly. I didn't have to think or worry about anything, which was great!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Dora S

Where do I start !!! The minute we walked in to lost mission we knew that it was the place we wanted to celebrate our love. Lost mission was the perfect venue for us.From the rustic chapel, fire wall, and elegant romantic reception hall. Not often do you walk Into a space and... Read More words can not explain the beauty. The owner definitely has an eye for detail. If you have not booked a wedding venue. Stop looking and give hailey & Sara call!!! We worked mainly with Hailey , who was beyond excellent. She answered all of my million text & made sure we were taken care of. Hailey also referred us to some of our amazing vendors. Like. Plantiques - Flowers by Brenda Fry , Lazy Creek Designs , & blanco bbq . Thank you again Hailey for everything. Beyond blessed to have had the chance to work with you.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kaylee R

I cannot recommend this venue enough for both ceremony and reception! Sara and Hailey are absolutely phenomenal to work with and go above and beyond in every aspect of the experience. All of my questions were answered almost immediately whenever I asked them, and most of the... Read More time they were already one step ahead of me. The day-of was seamless and went far better than I could've ever expected and I'd do it again a million times over! I highly recommend their coordinator services - we would've been so lost without them. One month later and we still talk about how thankful we are for them! The venue itself is so gorgeous, it hardly needs any attention when it comes to decor, which made our job even easier. We had people of all ages and accessibility needs and all were accommodated.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Abby A

Hailey and Sara were amazing!! The venue is gorgeous and the people are super easy to work with. I wouldn't have changed anything about my wedding. They made sure it was a wonderful day and went so smooth. I wasn't stressed out or worried about anything. I would HIGHLY... Read More recommend them for your wedding day. Everything was the way it was suppose to look and the venue was clean and a perfect temperature for a Texas Summer wedding! I am so grateful I choose Lost Mission as my venue and hired Hailey and Sara as my coordinators!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Katherine A

Lost Mission was EXTRAORDINARY!!!! We just had our daughter's wedding there! The staff, especially Hailey and Sarah were EXCEPTIONAL!!!! I can't put into words how awesome it was. The whole day/evening was so relaxing and smooth. Hailey and Sarah kept the evening moving and... Read More everyone ready for pics etc. They had everything all set up and helped put it up. Our florist and photographer praised Hailey and how organized everything was. The venue speaks for itself. The only way I can explain it is rustic elegance. It was an incredible evening and will never forget it. All of our guests went on and on about how unique it is!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Lora A

The most incredible venue!! The staff is absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Chelsea B

I still can't get over how amazing our wedding was, simply beautiful. The fire wall was huge hit, everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lara R

Lost Mission helped to make our day perfect. Hailey and Sarah were both amazing. It was easy to get a hold of them whenever we had a question and we couldn't have had a better day. I definitely recommend utilizing the day of coordination services they offer it helps to relax... Read More you on the big day and let you enjoy all you worked for. Hailey paid attention to every detail and was with us for anything we needed. I honestly can say I wouldn't have changed a thing for our special day!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Michelle V

There are no words to describe my experience!! Everything was so fantastic and amazing ❤️... our wedding night was so magical and the coordinators Haley and Sara were great to work with. I painted a picture and they delivered. It was simply amazing.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Audrey B

The venue was absolutely beautiful the night of our daughter's wedding. The staff at Lost Mission was so helpful and they made the planning process so effortless and efficient!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Katherine C

Lost Mission did an amazing job in helping to make our day so special. Hailey is WONDERFUL and was a fabulous coordinator! I would recommend Lost Mission to any bride! They are perfect!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Erin M

We were looking for something that was Texas Hill Country meets San Antonio....and boy did I find it. Being born and raised in San Antonio I wanted people to know what I knew of this great state of mine. I'm in the wedding business and l'm obviously familiar with a... Read More tremendous amount of venues in this area however this gem had never come across my radar. While on our way to visit Lost Mission for the first time in February, I mentioned to my then fiancé what a beautiful drive it was and then when we pulled up to the entrance and looked at each other and smiled and knew this was what we were looking for, "Texas elegant". There was no attention to detail that was overlooked in the creating of this beautiful venue; truly San Antonio meets the Texas Hill Country with a elegance and a dash of whimsy. Needless to say we booked our October wedding immediately! Hailey and Sarah were amazing and took wonderful care of ourselves and our guests. Everyone had a blast and has continued to comment on what a beautiful venue Lost Mission is. Thank you for a truly unforgettable night and helping us to create memories that will surely last a lifetime. Five stars all the way!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Taylor Ann T

Lost Mission was the first venue we saw and the last that we needed to see. Everything about this place is amazing! The cafe lights and roaring firewall create a spectacular ambiance for guests enjoying the patio. The layout, attention to detail and craftsmanship of this... Read More beautifully designed venue left me with little to do decoration wise. The only thing that was better than all of this was meeting Sara and Hailey. From day one they were the most amazing people to work with and, amazingly, they were able to keep me and all of my crazy ideas together. Their day of coordination was one of the best decisions I've made in my life and allowed me to enjoy the BEST day of my life!!! ... they also have a goat named Pickles, two awesome Great Pyrenees named Elli and Angus, a long horn, donkey and a new horse ... no beating that!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Karoline P

We just had our wedding at Lost Mission last week and it was absolutely wonderful! It was the best night we could've asked for thanks to Hailey and Sara! We worked through the whole planning process with Hailey and she was always just a phone call or email away. She planned our... Read More timeline for the night and kept us on schedule all night long. She went above and beyond what is required of a typical wedding coordinator and provided exceptional customer service that is not easy to find these days. Our guests loved the venue and keep complementing how gorgeous it was and like no other venue they have ever been to before. Go see Lost Mission for the wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Allison M

Such a beautiful venue! We loved having our wedding here. The staff was very helpful, accommodating, and easy to work with from the beginning to the day of!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Maggie G

This venue is breathtaking! I am so happy we chose Lost Mission as our venue. Not only is the property beautiful, but the staff makes planning your wedding at their venue feel effortless. Sara and Hailey made the entire experience enjoyable and stress free. Our guests are still... Read More raving about Lost Mission, and my husband and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Lost Mission for helping us make our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Halle S

Lost Missions is the most beautiful venue I'm had ever seen. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it!! The employees are absolutely amazing to work with and make sure you feel completely comfortable with every choice you make! They were always an email or phone call away! I... Read More highly recommend this venue to everyone!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Morgan M

Excellent venue with the best staff you could ever ask for on your wedding day. We loved every minute of it.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Kimberly G

Lost Mission was absolutely wonderful ! The venue is stunningly beautiful and elegant and the staff make it even better. We worked with Hailey as our day of coordinator and she made the entire process that much easier on me. She thought of questions and situations that I never... Read More would have planned for. Having Hailey there allowed me to sit back and relax a bit knowing that she had everything under control. Lost Mission allowed us to have all 3 of our dogs in our wedding. Hailey even helped hold them back to keep them from running down the aisle too soon. The day of the wedding I realized that I forgot to pack a water bowl for our dogs and the owner of the venue was kind enough to go in search of a bowl for me. From the owner to the staff driving our elderly family around on golf carts, everyone we encountered was pleasant and great to work with. I even made a ridiculous request that I fully expected the venue to say no to (aerial silk acrobatics), but to my surprise they didn't say no at all, and instead gave me a reasonable list of requirements if I wanted to pursue having this entertainment at my wedding. We also picked this venue because they allowed us to have a shot toast with the champagne toast in honor of my late Father-in-Law. Sure, that many shots was an added difficulty for the staff, but they knew how important it was to us and they worked with us and handled it like pros.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Alicia

My fiancé and I toured Lost Mission and fell in love with it. However, the best date available for us was quickly booked. We inquired back about other available dates and have never heard back. I was basically willing to move everything else around so that I could have my... Read More wedding there but they lost our business because they are not professional enough to shoot an email back or return a call. I would not recommend. As a heads up to future couples looking at Lost Mission, ask for ALL of their pricing information up front. When you ask they will give you a 2 page brochure. You will think, yeah I can do this, when you tour they will give you a huge booklet that has tons of hidden costs and extras. When you ask for a contract, there will be even more hidden fees and charges not included elsewhere. Very misleading. So ask specifically for all of this up front. In addition, there alcohol policy is super weird. My mom is very conservative so I inquired about a dry wedding, told sure, no problem. Was never told until I read the contract that if you do not use the bar they automatically charge you an extra $1400. So that $6-7K base price tag is at least a grand more. Gorgeous place but broke my heart that they could not return an email or a phone call. We have since booked another venue that is more gorgeous but less conducive to a winter wedding and does not have the chapel that I had dreamed of. 0/10 would not recommend.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Lindsey S

Beautiful venue and I loved how it has the small chapel for the ceremony and a gorgeous reception area! Sara and Hailey were so helpful and easy to work with!