“The Knot Best of Weddings Pick”

Visit Love, A Bridal Boutique and you'll discover the latest bridal fashions in a beautiful boutique environment with private bridal rooms, a well-lit runway and friendly customer service. So come to Love ... 'Because finding the perfect gown is a special occasion.'

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

434 3rd St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL (904) 242-9800

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Brianna M

I absolutely loved my experience at Love! I would highly recommend them to anyone. I traveled from Southeast Georgia to find a dress, and I was so pleased with the service and how welcome they made my family feel. My consultant was Haley, and she was so sweet! She was very... Read More polite and allowed a couple of my family members and I to pick out a handful of dresses we liked. She never made me feel like she was just there to "get the sale" like other shops did. The dress selection was wonderful, they had a style taste for every family member that picked one out. I especially loved that the shop is strictly by appointment only. I had plenty of time to find my dress and didn't have to worry about multiple people around me. It was no shock that of course I found my dress and I can't help but think about it all the time. I'm very excited for the day that I can pick it up, and I am more than thankful for Haley and the staff of Love for making this nerve racking experience nothing short of perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Laura S

What an amazing experience. They were so helpful and nice in helping me find my dress. We were the only people in the store when I found my dress. They also were very helpful with working with the designers for my custom straps.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Carly E

The girls at Love were great. They really listened to what you wanted and made you feel special. I even left to go to another salon that I thought maybe had a dress that they didn't carry and before I even pulled out of their driveway I walked back in and they were all there... Read More cheering "That dress was made for you! Put it back on!" They were great!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Lacey G

A friend recommended I try Love out when looking for my dress. It was the first place I called and they booked me on the date and time I requested. The staff all greeted us with a smile and asked what I had in mind for my dress. I explained to the staff what I had in mind and... Read More then they let me and my guests start to pull dresses to try on, Laney , one of the staff members helped as well. She pulled the first dress I tried on that day and it was also the dress I chose that day. Who walks into look for a wedding dress and chooses the first dress at their first stop? I never imagined I would have such great luck finding "the one" but with the beautiful gown selection and the amazing/helpful staff they made dress shopping one of the easiest parts of my wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Jenna J

My experience at LOVE was amazing!!! I knew from the second I walked in that this would be the place where I found my dress... The consultants were so sweet, but more importantly incredibly knowledgeable about their dresses. The selection was huge and they had so many unique... Read More styles. They listened to what I wanted and then helped me choose dresses that encompassed all of those things. I felt as if they were honest with me, and truly wanted what was best for me. Their expertise was nothing less than perfection. They made us feel comfortable and within trying on 4 dresses, I found my dress, the dress of my dreams. The process was so simple and so fun. It is a memory that I will never forget in this wedding planning process. Thank you Love, and Laney and Katie, for making my experience one that myself and my family will treasure forever... You guys are truly the best!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018

My experience at Love was exceptional! I traveled from Nashville, TN to find the perfect gown that I was unable to find at home. The consultants all worked with me with patience and understanding, even when my appointment ran well over the allotted time. They went out of their... Read More way to make me feel comfortable and not rushed into making this huge decision. After having looked at 6 other salons, already, it was a relief to find my dress at Love! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Rachel A

I can not say enough wonderful things about Love and Laney. First Laney helped me pick the gown of my dreams from the extensive selection. They were so sweet about letting me come back in and try on my dress with my accessories. Then when I had challenges with alterations Laney... Read More and Melissa had it fixed that same day.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Crystal B

I had the best experience at Love when shopping for my wedding dress! The wedding dress I selected was perfect for our special day! I was so impressed with the selection of dresses. I really appreciated the customer service I received at Love - very attentive, but not pushy. I... Read More highly recommend being a Love bride!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kayla S

The Team at Love, A Bridal Boutique made my shopping experience nothing less than amazing! After trying on many dresses, Betty helped me select MY perfect wedding gown. I recommend every bride check out this local boutique with the BEST dress selection! There is definitely... Read More something there for everyone. Thanks again, LOVE!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Chelsea E

I had THE BEST experience here! The ladies at Love were so helpful and accommodating. Laney was my stylist and she listened to what I wanted and made be feel very comfortable. She gave me all the time I needed, and was awesome! I met the owner, Melissa, that day as well. She... Read More is the sweetest!! Found an awesome dress there and would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jennifer C

This place is absolutely amazing! The staff is awesome and made my friends and I feel so at home. They let us take pictures of everything and even posed me in my top two dresses so that it'd be easier for me to make such a huge decision. I absolutely loved it and love my dress... Read More even more so!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kristian C

Even though I didn't find my dress here, I had a great experience and the staff was very kind and helpful.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Hannah M

I didn't get my dress from Love, but I wish I would have! I had a horrible experience at another, well known boutique in San Marco. Long story short, I found myself without a dress 2 weeks before my wedding! (even though I had selected one 7 months prior) I called Love and... Read More explained my situation and they let me walk-in during an incredibly busy Saturday to try on dresses. I was there while there were multiple appointments going on and they still treated me as if I had booked an appointment months out. They were calling all around trying to find me my dream dress in such short notice. I will ALWAYS recommend Love. Great selection, greater staff.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Danielle C

I bought a Martina Liana dress from Love Bridal. The girls are very nice and patient. This was the first dress shop I visited and immediately fell in love with the dress and staff. I appreciated my experience even more after visiting David's Bridal (for bridesmaid dresses) where... Read More staff were so impersonal and almost too busy to care. Love bridal kept me in the loop with the status of my dress at all time. My only qualm is they do not have in house alterations, but they were even nice enough to provide nearby seamstress.

Loved "Love"

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Lori B

Liza and her team were amazing! She let me try on as many dresses as I needed, as many times as I needed and was extremely sweet to my family and friends. She was prompt on informing me of the estimated date I should receive my gown and that she would inform me if any delays... Read More should come up. When it comes to this once in a lifetime purchase, Liza made me feel extremely comfortable and confident to choose Love.

Love is the BEST in Jacksonville!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

Love was the last place I went to because I really wanted to save the best for last and I knew Love would be it! They accommodated my large group of family and bridesmaids and were so patient with me while I made my decision. The girls that work there have a great sense of... Read More style, gave the best advice and were very honest with me about what looked best! I could tell they truly cared! I was referred by a few friends who had all wore Love gowns and now I refer every bride-to-be I meet! Go to Love and only go to Love!!

You will "LOVE" this place!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Erica K

After scoping out a few other local bridal shops in the area, I always had LOVE in the back of my mind to check out... I came across a trunk show they were having and decided to check it out. What a FUN experience! The ladies in the boutique were more than helpful and extremely... Read More knowledgable in helping me narrow down what my dream wedding dress would be. I ended up saying YES to a LOVE dress that very day!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Caitlin M

I had such a great experience while picking out my wedding dress at Love Boutique! They had so much variety to chose from and I was able to find my dream wedding dress! Melissa was so helpful and sweet when picking out my dress! I highly recommend any bride going here to find... Read More their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Lauren W

Love was such a great experience for me. Melissa, my consultant, was so friendly and really encouraged me to step out of my box when it came to wedding dresses. I felt comfortable there and didnt feel pressured at all to pick or buy that day, even though I did end up buying my... Read More dress there! I can't wait to get it in and go back for my fittings! I HIGHLY recommend every bride to make an appointment!

I just love, Love!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Jessica B

Melissa was so amazing in helping me and rest of the bridal party find the perfect dresses! She was very patient, respectful and knowledgeable from our first meeting and all the way up to ordering, sizing, payment and pick up. I can't wait to come to Love for my wedding dress... Read More when I am married! Thank you Love and Melissa!

What's not to Love about "Love Bridal"?

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Katie B

Love Bridal was the fourth and final place I went to in search of "the dress", and I can honestly say that I loved everything about this Boutique ranging from the selection, atmosphere and staff. My bridal consultant, Melissa, was paramount in pairing my vision with my personal... Read More style to find me the perfect dress for me. I just picked up my dress yesterday and it fits perfectly! Thank you Melissa and Love Bridal for helping me find a dress that I feel beautiful in.

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

My fiance' Sean and I got engaged so I went to Love to try on dresses. The girls that helped me were so nice, Liza and Melissa. They are very knowledgeable about the dresses and helped me find a perfect WOW gown! I would definitely recommend going to Love!!!

Beautiful Dresses!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Courtney B

Love had so many beautiful dresses! I made my appointment and got to try on all the ones I loved! I had such a hard time making a decision I felt like I needed to sleep on it! Living out of town they took down my information and made it super easy when the time came to order! I... Read More fell in love with my dress there and I couldn't be happier! They have stunning gowns!

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Jen S

I had the most AMAZING experience at Love!!! The two girls I worked with are so great at what they do, were very knowledgeable about the dresses and so professional. They were polite, not pushy at all and made me feel so comfortable! I was really struggling with the style of... Read More dress I wanted at first. Melissa was my main bridal consultant and Liza helped as well, which was really nice of her! Liza was so sweet and really helped me get an idea of what style I like. Melissa was awesome and very sweet, thorough and detailed in her descriptions of the dresses. Both girls were very intuitive and you could tell they have a passion for bridal gowns, weddings and brides. I have recommended about 10 brides to this place and all had great experiences and bought here. I feel like I am bast friends with these girls! I loved the dress I chose but wanted something more, and they had an idea of how to change it and now it is PERFECT! Don't go anywhere else but Love in Jacksonville, Love is TOP NOTCH!!!!

In love with my dress, it was stunning

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Janice S

I am in love with my dress. I did not want to take it off! The ladies at Love were terrific to work with! They were attentive, listened to what I liked and didn't like, and were not pushy at all. Their shop is comfortable and beautiful. My mom and sister were up in NJ when I... Read More found the dress and Love was super accommodating when my family was in town. They set up time for me to try on the dress for my family and get their approval as well! Fantastic people to work with and I would highly recommend them