Love And Life Photography

St. Louis, MO

Real Moments Captured

Outstanding photography; one multi-award winning company. Shooting from the heart is what wedding photography is about: capturing the bond between bride and groom, the emotions of families and guests, and the moments that make your day special. That’s Love and Life Photography.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Bow2010

3015 Salena Street Suite 100, St. Louis, MO

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Chelsey B

Love and Love Photography could not have done any better for my wedding. Tracey was an absolute rockstar during our engagement photos as well as for our special day. She's extremely dynamic, creative, versatile, and has an awesome taste that can't be matched! Tracey made sure that my wife and I were more than pleased throughout our entire process; engagement photos, planning the photography for our wedding, designing our wedding album, everything! She was an absolute delight to deal with. One thing I particularly loved about her was how prompt and timely she was at all times. If I, or my wife, ever had a question, she was always responsive in a very timely manner. She always went out of her way to make sure that my wife and I knew exactly what was going on at every moment. I would 100% confidently recommend Tracey to anyone for any occasion. She's extremely reasonable, personable, fun, and creative. I can say that we've made a friend during this process and look forward to any sort of chance we may get to get more work done with her! Love and Life is really A+!

amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014

Tracey went above and beyond with everything she has done for us. She spent extra time on our engagement photos and was so fun to be around. She is very flexible and professional. Choosing Love & Life photography was one the best decisions we made regarding our wedding plans. We recomend her to everyone to speak with and will be using her for future events. We just received our wedding album and we are so amazed by her talent and hard work. Thanks again, Tracey!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Nikki D

Love and Life Photography was more than amazing! Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures were STUNNING! People could not believe our pictures when they seen them, it looked like they were from a magazine! Tracey is so awesome! She is fun and makes taking pictures such a good time! I already have people asking about Love and Life Photography for their wedding day! Hands down, THE BEST! Thank you so much Love and Life Photography!!

Hands down, the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jessica D

Tracey was everything and more than I could have hoped for to help us with our wedding and engagement photos. She used my ideas as well as some of her own and didn't miss a thing. She even traveled across state lines to make sure that our photos were everything we wanted. She ran her behind off for a solid 12 hours and did it all with a smile. On top of her awesome service, the photos turned out perfectly. We couldn't be any happier with our decision to use Love and Life Photography.

Wonderful!!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 sara v

We chose Love and Life Photography for our big day and couldn't be happier with that decision!! Tracey was great and very fun to work with. My husband is pretty camera shy but Tracey made both of us feel so comfortable you would have never known that by looking at our beautiful pictures. Our dog Baxter even fell in love with her during our engagement session! The day of our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and Tracey captured every single moment, breathtakingly. & within a week we had a preview of our images. I recommend her completely and confidently for your next big event.

LOVE AND LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY WAS MAGICAL

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Amy B

I got married June 28, 2014 and Tracey and her team were wonderful. They were there with us every step of the way. Our pictures turned out so phenomenal that I cried the whole time I looked through my pictures for the first time. It was like LL captured every moment that I ever dreamed to be in a picture. I am a very artsy person and I asked Tracey if she could do some shots that were not your typical....she has such an eye for photography. From the moment I set up my appointment with love and life photography to the last meeting we had regarding our album, there has never been one stressful moment when dealing with Love and Life Photography. I knew I wanted Love and Life to be our photographers that I booked them 1 1/2 years before our wedding. Ladies, I know there are a lot of choices out there for photographers and trust me, you want them to capture every moment, and Love and Life did just that. Again, I want to thank Tracey and her team for not only being so much fun to work with but for the incrediable photos that will last us a lifetime. We thank you so much and cannot wait to use you one day soon when we have our first child. Love AMY ELL

Wonderful staff and beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Kelly K

I loved working with Love and Life Photography! I live out of state, but Tracey worked closely making everything very easy to get married in my hometown! I feel photos are the most important details! The photos are beautiful, and the package was amazing! I cannot wait to get the album back for all my friends and family to see! She is so sweet, and her fellow photographers are awesome to work with as well! Highly recommend! 12 hours is just enough time to capture all the moments!

Trust Tracey! She's Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Sara O

Tracey (of Love and Life Photography) is an incredible photographer who will work with you to deliver beyond your expectations. We could not be any happier with her work. She's great with communication; she'll collaborate with you on ideas for the big day; she has an AMAZING eye for capturing the magic of all the little moments AND works magic in post-production as well. My husband and I had such a positive experience and we've gotten countless comments from guests telling us how the photographs are fabulous. Tracey is also very reasonable for the quality and quantity of photographs she captures. Highly recommended!

Feeling the Love!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Jennifer M

Working with Tracey as the photographer for our wedding was stress free and amazing! Love and Life Photography was recommended to us through friends and we are so glad we listened. When you find someone that offers such great value and quality, there is no comparison. Tracey is very flexible and creative, and it shows in the quality of her work. Not only did we love the pictures but so did our family and friends. I am so happy to have these photographic memories for years to come! Thanks Tracey!!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 3/09/2014

My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice to use Love and Life Photography! They did a fabulous job at not only our wedding pics but also our engagement session!!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Elizabeth S

We had Tracey take our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and couldn't be happier. My husband and I don't like having our pictures taken, but Tracey made us feel at ease right away. She made the whole process very easy and fun! She was very flexible and happy to incorporate suggestions. She was also flexible about meeting with us in the evening or on weekends. And most importantly, the pictures are beautiful! She got a good mixture of artistic shots, formal shots and fun shots.

Best Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Lauren B

My husband and I hired Tracey to be our wedding photographer and we are so happy we did. Our pictures turned out amazing, more that we could have imagined! Tracey was very flexible with our busy schedules when finding time to shoot our engagement photos and meet to discuss wedding details. Polite, professional and extremely talented. She went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding had adequate photography coverage to capture every moment! We had a preview of our wedding photos within 1 week and the disc within a month. We could not have been more pleased with our choice of photographer. We will definetly continue to use her for our photography needs.

Exceptional!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Aubrey B

My fiancé and I fell in love with Tracey and her work the very first time we met her. She has taken our engagement photos, and was fabulous! She captured every moment we wanted to get, and there were several. She went to multiple locations with us, making sure we had the perfect backdrop for each look we were wanting to get. She was a blast to work with, always cracking jokes and making us laugh. Tracey has exceeded our expectations with our engagement photos, and I cannot wait to see what she comes up with for our wedding day! I highly recommend Tracey, and Love and Life Photography for any special occasion!

Great people and great pics!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Jessica T

Tracey was great to work with! Prices were very reasonable compared to others I looked at. However, the quality was the same if not better! Would defintely recommend.

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Ginny D

There were so many photographers to choose from for our wedding day. One of our friends recommended Tracey with Love and Life, so I set up a meeting with her. She talked to us about the services she offers and we chit-chatted a little bit. I immediately knew she was "the one" :)She had creative ideas which made our pictures unique and not just traditional wedding pictures. She was respectful of our time, space, and special or private moments. She was also a lot of fun! We have looked at our pictures several times over and over and I'm so amazed each time at how beautiful they are. So many of our family and friends have commented on how great the work is. Obviously, I would highly recommend Love and Life!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013

Tracey did an amazing job on both our wedding and engagement pictures. She goes out of her way to make sure everything is exactly how you want it. She truly listens to what you want, and also has some great ideas of her own. She does an amazing job with every type of picture and I highly recommend letting her creative juices flow. This is no cookie-cutter wedding photographer. We couldn't be happier and are anxiously awaiting our next project with her.

Fun, creative, attentive!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Julianne Z

If you are looking for a fun, creative photographer you cannot go wrong with Tracey. We opted not to do an engagement session(because we both HATE having our pictures taken) but Tracey still spent several hours getting to know us. She took careful notes so the day of she knew just what we wanted. It was extremely important to us that all the formal group portraits go as quickly as possible. We wanted to enjoy ourselves and wanted action shots with our guests! Tracey and her assistant Doreen somehow managed to quickly wrangle our crazy families and get everyone smiling and looking fabulous. Seriously, that was nothing short of a miracle. We felt so comfortable with her that photos weren't painful at all! We have so many great photos, it's really hard to pick favorites. Nothing is missing. Tracey and Doreen even surprised us with fantastic shots we never would have thought of ourselves and action we didn't even know was happening. Not a single guest was missed at the reception. Tracey and Doreen captured all the fun of our day without once feeling forced or intrusive. At the end of the day, my only regret is that we did not take Tracey's advice and do more couple photos! We were just too exhausted after the reception to do more. I don't know how Tracey and Doreen were still going, but they were certainly willing to take as many photos as we wanted. We have wonderful photos---but we could have had more! If we ever have the opportunity in the future, we would definitely have Tracey photograph our families again!

Best of the Midwest!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Maggie L

Love and Life Photography is truly an amazing company. Our photographer, Tracey, totally understood what we wanted out of our pictures and she made our vision come to life. I couldn't have been happier about our wedding photographs! Tracey worked with us throughout the entire process. She listened to our ideas and she incorporated them into our wedding day. Although we had some rain to deal with, she made the most of it and made working around the rain a breeze! She stayed on top of our schedule and she shot every picture that we had on our list of wants. I wouldn't choose anyone else- when it comes to perfect photography, Tracey is your lady!! I can't wait to work with her again in the future- you can bet I will be back for more sessions!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Elizabeth H

My husband and I had Tracey photograph our engagement session and our wedding, and I have to honestly say that it was one of the best decisions we could have made. Not only are the pictures 100% perfect, but the experience was just as amazing. Tracey was so much fun to work with. She was full of positive energy and had my husband and I laughing the whole time. I loved how creative she was with the poses and the moments she chose to capture. She made sure she got all of the photographs I wanted plus hundreds more! Everyone who has seen my engagement and wedding photos expressed how perfect they were and wanted to know who took them so they could either use them or recommend them. Tracey is easy to communicate with and makes sure that everything is perfect for the big day. I would strongly recommend using Love & Life Photography...you won't be dissapointed!

Flexible, creative and fun!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Natalie M

Tracey and Derek were amazing to work with from our first planning meeting through the very end of our night. We met and emailed several times to make sure everything we wanted in our photos would be captured. Tracey was willing and able to adapt to our crazy requests (Holi color engagement photos and bring our dog!) and made every session laid back and fun. Tracey and Derek came prepared to our big day and took plenty of shots for us to piece together our day. They were a pleasure to work with!

TALENTED!

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Meghan M

Tracey is an amazing photographer, you just have to trust her! I thought that she didn't have a lot to work with when she took our engagement pictures but there were sooo many amazing shots! She doesn't "direct" you she just kind of shoots and before you know it she is walking away with some really great shots to surprise you with! I am waiting on our pictures from the wedding but from the ones that I have seen so far via facebook are GREAT!

Beautiful pictures and awesome service!

Reviewed on 2/04/2013 Lisa H

My wedding photos were extremely important to me, but it was also important to not 'break the bank' when choosing a photographer. If you're like me, you can't go wrong working with Tracey. She is so friendly, will make you feel at ease, and is completely dedicated to making sure your pictures turn out amazing. We couldn't have been more pleased with our photos and photo album, and they didn't cost us a fortune. The price was completely reasonable. You wouldn't even guess how everything on your wedding day looks until you experience it through Tracey's camera. I highly recommend her!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Kate P

Tracey goes the extra mile to capture the memories beautifully.

Everything and more I could've asked for!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Meghan D

Tracey and Derek were downright amazing! They followed my direction and vision for our special day and included their own expertise and experience too. The pictures I've seen so far have been beautiful, and I can't wait to see the rest. I will continue to work with these wonderful people for the next chapter of our lives!

Wonderful service, photos and flexibility!

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Erin F

We had a very small wedding ceremony (14 attendants) but didn't want to skimp on our photos. Surprisingly, we had a difficult time finding a photographer that would agree to photograph our wedding because it was 'too small'. Tracey was so flexible, offering a great price to cover engagement photos, our morning wedding ceremony and even offered to come for a few hours in the evening to shoot our surprise wedding reception! She was so easy to work with, took wonderful photos and was incredibly flexible even when it was 107 degrees for our engagement photos and rained during our outdoor wedding ceremony!! We received our pictures on DVD in a beautiful leather case in only 4 weeks! Definitely recommend Love and Life and would return for any of our photographic needs!

TO Love And Life Photography