Real Moments Captured

Outstanding photography; one multi-award winning company. Shooting from the heart is what wedding photography is about: capturing the bond between bride and groom, the emotions of families and guests, and the moments that make your day special. That’s Love and Life Photography.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

3015 Salena Street, St. Louis, MO Available to travel anywhere nice (314) 435-8981

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Lexie A

Choosing Tracy as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tracey and John from Love and Life Photography. She did the most incredible job on our wedding photos. Multiple people told me... Read More our photos look like they belong on the cover of a bridal magazine, and there is not a greater complement than that when it comes to wedding photos. She captured everything I wanted, and the pictures turned out so much better than I could have imagined. She also did a beautiful job on our engagement pictures, and created wonderful save the date cards for us. I would 100% recommend Love and Life photography to everyone. Tracey will be our photographer for life!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Laura S

Tracey and Sophie were amazing. So much fun to work with and they both had such a great eye. We love our engagement and wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jenny H

Love and Life Photography did an awesome job on both our wedding and engagement photos! We can't wait to see the rest of our wedding photos. Tracey was the wedding photographer for FOUR other members of my family! She always captures beautiful moments. Love and Life delivers... Read More exceptional work!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Rachel B

We met with Tracey in January of 2016 for our October 2017 wedding, and she was amazing from start to finish. Her attention to detail and creative nature took our pictures to the next level. She helped make our engagement pictures and wedding day happier and more relaxing... Read More because I knew she and John had it all under control. We were a little pressed for time between ceremony and reception for pictures of me and my groom (solely our fault for not giving her enough time) and she pulled through in an epic way. I'm not always the best at being able to explain what I'm looking for, but somehow she knew exactly what I wanted and was able to deliver in a seemingly effortless way. The pride she puts behind her talent pays off 100%. We would pick her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Stacy G

Tracey did an amazing job as our wedding photographer! The pictures turned out very well and she is very easy and fun to work with. I met with many photographers and her pictures really impressed me. I'm definitely glad we went with Love and Life Photography. They really... Read More went above and beyond for engagement and wedding photos.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jiajing C

Tracey at Love & Life was the perfect choice of photographer for us. All of her wedding and engagement shots capture and express the underlying feeling of love I have for my husband, in whatever setting she is shooting. Her shots are simply stunning and bring out the core... Read More emotions present using a perfect balance of vivid and vibrant colors, lighting effects, and natural settings to the fullest. We considered many photographers but when we first sat down with Tracey in the Love & Life studio we knew very quickly she was going to be the right choice. Her portfolios are magnificent and striking and you simply must visit her lovely studio and check out her website. Her work really stood out for us over the others when we considered the feelings between people she was able to capture. She was also extremely flexible and understanding and tailored a package to our needs (my husband and I had a traditional Chinese tea ceremony that needed shooting before the actual wedding ceremony, and she and John were able to do this for us without any problems). Tracey was also super understanding with engagement photo locations and we never felt “rushed” to get anything done (the outdoor shoot at the August A. Busch Memorial Conservation Area was so much fun!). Photography is such an important decision for a wedding – don’t settle for anything less than the absolute best there is in St. Louis. If God blesses us with children we will definitely be back to have more shots taken!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Angie B

Tracey did a wonderful job understanding our vision from the start for our Engagement session to our Wedding day! Our pictures are beautiful and we love them! Tracey is a professional but she also definitely knows how to lighten the mood which I'm sure all you brides... Read More know....can be necessary on that day. Thank you again for helping us Tracey!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Casey D

We could not be happier with chooseing Tracey for our wedding day! She did a phenominal job on our engagement pictures and the preview of our wedding photos took my breath away. Tracey also made time for "side jobs" leading up to our bid day. I would definitely recommend Love &... Read More Life photography for any of life's special occations.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Stephanie H

Tracey and John were great to work with! You can tell they are very passionate about their work and will go the extra mile to make sure your day is memorable and captured! We will have a hard time picking our favorite photo as there are so many good ones!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Angie W

Tracey did our engagement pictures a few years ago and they are by far my favorite pictures of my husband and me. I like them even more than our wedding pictures! (We were married on the east coast so, unfortunately, weren't able to have Tracey do our wedding as well.) We have... Read More since used Tracey for baby and family photos and couldn't be happier. She is always laid back and patient, and a pleasure to be around. Tracey will also continue to take photos until she gets the perfect shot. She has never cut us off because we were "out of time." Tracey is always willing to try any poses or shots I request and has great ideas of her own as well. I highly recommend Love and Life Photography for any event!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessica C

Tracey and John are phenomenal!!! Loved working with them and appreciate them going along with our ideas and vision for our wedding photos. We LOVE our photos!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Genevieve K

Tracey and John did and amazing job at our wedding. They put up with us and our families and have turned out some great pictures. Tracey is organized and experienced and kept us on track. She really listened to what we wanted and captured our style and personalities. She's... Read More always on board to try new and creative things, we just had tons of fun together!

2017-04-19T20:20:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your kind words. We had an awesome time working with the both of you and your families. Thank you for stepping outside of the box with us. We got some amazing images.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren S

My husband and I absolutely love Tracey! We found her in 2009 for our engagement and wedding photos and from there on out we have used her for everything! We recommend her to everyone we meet who needs a wonderful photographer! Tracey has become part of the family!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jody L

I cant say enough about Tracey and Love and Life Photography. She captured so many special moments of our day. We still cherish them today.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Doreen R

Tracey is photaboulous! You could not ask for a better photographer! I love you Tracey

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Chelby C

Tracey took amazing pictures for our engagement photos! They turned out better than I could have imagined! Tracey and John were both wonderful on our wedding day! Anytime I thought of a different picture I wanted taken on the day of, I just described it to Tracey and she was all... Read More for it! Her work is outstanding! We have only seen a few sneak peeks from our wedding day, but are already obsessed with them all and can't wait to see the rest!! I would recommend Love and Life Photography for any and all of your picture needs!! Can't wait to use Love and Life for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mandy L

I absolutely adore my wedding pictures that Tracey took! Pricing was reasonable and she did an amazing job... worth much more than the cost! Thank you so much love and life photography!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Charlie S

Tracey at Love and Life did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding. She was very flexible with helping us get the shots we wanted and the photos were stunning! You could tell the Tracey really cared about her work and wanted to make sure she captured every special moment of our big... Read More day, we are so appreciative, I highly recommend using Love and Life!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Janessa T

Photography was one of the things I really wanted to turn out for my wedding because it's the part of the wedding that stays with you the longest and that you cannot re-do. I wanted dramatic, winter photographs with unique lighting, gorgeous contrast and color, and a flair for... Read More the unique. Tracey delivered! Though we had an unseasonably warm day in February (75 degrees!), Tracey made sure that we got the photographs we wanted even with a tight timeline for getting it done. I was so impressed by how quickly she organized our sprawling extended families for the traditional portraits. Tracey also really encouraged the bridal party to get creative and enjoy our on-location shots at Wash U and the Chocolate Bar. We ended up with some of the most beautiful, 1920s-inspired photographs I could have imagined. To top it all off, our sparkler entrance and kiss ended up being one of my favorite photographs of the entire day. Tracey is fantastic. If you want beautiful photographs, book her!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Clare S

Tracey is amazing and so talented! So easy to work with and takes the most amazing pictures!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jen J

I loved working with Love and Life. They made everything seemless and beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kelsi S

I have used Love and Life Photography for years! Tracey is amazing to work with. She manages to do more than capture a picture, she captures the moments. You can see the emotions and the personalities of each person in the photos. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or... Read More better photos. Tracey and her team do everything they can to make sure that your special moments are beautiful. Tracey has done my family portraits, senior pictures, my brothers wedding, my engagement, and my wedding. I can't wait until she is photographing my kids :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Christina M

As my husband and I were choosing vendors one of my coworkers told me to make sure I chose a good photographer (because hers wasn't), and she emphasized that our wedding photos are going to be one of the most important (if not the most important) records of our big day. I have... Read More to say we chose a great photographer when we decided to use Love and Life Photography. Tracey is wonderful to work with, and she is a phenomenal photographer. Most importantly, we love our pictures! They are beautiful memories that we will cherish forever. Choose Love and Life. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Cassie C

We thoroughly enjoy all of our pictures! Tracey is a delight to work with. Tracey and her second shooter were professional yet personal, on time and easy to work with! They communicated well with our videographer and we had peace of mind after our special day that our pictures... Read More would be gorgeous. We love Tracey's studio too even though we didn't use it, it's nice to know she has a professional work space with adorable backdrops.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Caitlyn M

Tracey does an absolutely phenomenal job! She made every single thing we asked for happen without question. We are so in love with all of our pictures from our engagement session and our wedding. She captured every single detail in the most beautiful way. She really gets to know... Read More you and your style so that your pictures are exactly what you want. I couldn't ask for a better photographer or better work. I'm so excited to display her work all over our home :)

Tracey Bartmann-Leek

"My job as a photographer is to do more than capture light and shadow and smiles." "It is to capture emotion, love, joy, pride, and nervous excitement." These are the hidden elements are what you will cherish, and what I believe wedding photos should be about. We pride ourselves on our personal approach to your wedding, and we strive for professionalism in every aspect of our business. We are relentless in making our clients happy."