Real Moments Captured

Outstanding photography; one multi-award winning company. Shooting from the heart is what wedding photography is about: capturing the bond between bride and groom, the emotions of families and guests, and the moments that make your day special. That’s Love and Life Photography.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

3015 Salena Street, St. Louis, MO Available to travel anywhere nice (314) 435-8981

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Chelsey B

Love and Love Photography could not have done any better for my wedding. Tracey was an absolute rockstar during our engagement photos as well as for our special day. She's extremely dynamic, creative, versatile, and has an awesome taste that can't be matched! Tracey made sure... Read More that my wife and I were more than pleased throughout our entire process; engagement photos, planning the photography for our wedding, designing our wedding album, everything! She was an absolute delight to deal with. One thing I particularly loved about her was how prompt and timely she was at all times. If I, or my wife, ever had a question, she was always responsive in a very timely manner. She always went out of her way to make sure that my wife and I knew exactly what was going on at every moment. I would 100% confidently recommend Tracey to anyone for any occasion. She's extremely reasonable, personable, fun, and creative. I can say that we've made a friend during this process and look forward to any sort of chance we may get to get more work done with her! Love and Life is really A+!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Christina W

We couldn't have ask for anything better from Love and Life photography. Tracey was just a pleasure to work with. The moment I saw her photos I knew we needed to have her as our photographer. She was such a trooper for our engagement photo shoot. She had surgery scheduled the... Read More day after and was doing some sort of fast while being out in the heat to get these gorgeous photos of us. We hadn't settled on a theme for our wedding at this point and when we told her eventually we wanted a gatsby theme she even offered for us to go in her studio to do gatsby themed photos. We were so incredibly happy with our engagement photos we already had that we didn't end up taking her up on that offer, but just the fact that she offered that was great. I just loved having someone taking our photos that was just as excited as we were to see how everything turned out. It is incredible how creative she is. Just step into her studio and it really says it all. Fast forward to the wedding my husbands father got sick and ended up not being able to make it to the wedding and she has offered to try and recreate something for us once he gets better so we can have those photos with him. We will definitely be taking her up on this offer. I would definitely recommend Tracey to anyone looking for a photographer.

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Nikki D

Love and Life Photography was more than amazing! Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures were STUNNING! People could not believe our pictures when they seen them, it looked like they were from a magazine! Tracey is so awesome! She is fun and makes taking pictures such... Read More a good time! I already have people asking about Love and Life Photography for their wedding day! Hands down, THE BEST! Thank you so much Love and Life Photography!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Lexie A

Choosing Tracy as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tracey and John from Love and Life Photography. She did the most incredible job on our wedding photos. Multiple people told me... Read More our photos look like they belong on the cover of a bridal magazine, and there is not a greater complement than that when it comes to wedding photos. She captured everything I wanted, and the pictures turned out so much better than I could have imagined. She also did a beautiful job on our engagement pictures, and created wonderful save the date cards for us. I would 100% recommend Love and Life photography to everyone. Tracey will be our photographer for life!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Genevieve K

Tracey and John did and amazing job at our wedding. They put up with us and our families and have turned out some great pictures. Tracey is organized and experienced and kept us on track. She really listened to what we wanted and captured our style and personalities. She's... Read More always on board to try new and creative things, we just had tons of fun together!

2017-04-19T20:20:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your kind words. We had an awesome time working with the both of you and your families. Thank you for stepping outside of the box with us. We got some amazing images.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren S

My husband and I absolutely love Tracey! We found her in 2009 for our engagement and wedding photos and from there on out we have used her for everything! We recommend her to everyone we meet who needs a wonderful photographer! Tracey has become part of the family!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jody L

I cant say enough about Tracey and Love and Life Photography. She captured so many special moments of our day. We still cherish them today.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Doreen R

Tracey is photaboulous! You could not ask for a better photographer! I love you Tracey

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Chelby C

Tracey took amazing pictures for our engagement photos! They turned out better than I could have imagined! Tracey and John were both wonderful on our wedding day! Anytime I thought of a different picture I wanted taken on the day of, I just described it to Tracey and she was all... Read More for it! Her work is outstanding! We have only seen a few sneak peeks from our wedding day, but are already obsessed with them all and can't wait to see the rest!! I would recommend Love and Life Photography for any and all of your picture needs!! Can't wait to use Love and Life for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mandy L

I absolutely adore my wedding pictures that Tracey took! Pricing was reasonable and she did an amazing job... worth much more than the cost! Thank you so much love and life photography!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Charlie S

Tracey at Love and Life did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding. She was very flexible with helping us get the shots we wanted and the photos were stunning! You could tell the Tracey really cared about her work and wanted to make sure she captured every special moment of our big... Read More day, we are so appreciative, I highly recommend using Love and Life!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Janessa T

Photography was one of the things I really wanted to turn out for my wedding because it's the part of the wedding that stays with you the longest and that you cannot re-do. I wanted dramatic, winter photographs with unique lighting, gorgeous contrast and color, and a flair for... Read More the unique. Tracey delivered! Though we had an unseasonably warm day in February (75 degrees!), Tracey made sure that we got the photographs we wanted even with a tight timeline for getting it done. I was so impressed by how quickly she organized our sprawling extended families for the traditional portraits. Tracey also really encouraged the bridal party to get creative and enjoy our on-location shots at Wash U and the Chocolate Bar. We ended up with some of the most beautiful, 1920s-inspired photographs I could have imagined. To top it all off, our sparkler entrance and kiss ended up being one of my favorite photographs of the entire day. Tracey is fantastic. If you want beautiful photographs, book her!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Clare S

Tracey is amazing and so talented! So easy to work with and takes the most amazing pictures!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jen J

I loved working with Love and Life. They made everything seemless and beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kelsi S

I have used Love and Life Photography for years! Tracey is amazing to work with. She manages to do more than capture a picture, she captures the moments. You can see the emotions and the personalities of each person in the photos. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or... Read More better photos. Tracey and her team do everything they can to make sure that your special moments are beautiful. Tracey has done my family portraits, senior pictures, my brothers wedding, my engagement, and my wedding. I can't wait until she is photographing my kids :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Christina M

As my husband and I were choosing vendors one of my coworkers told me to make sure I chose a good photographer (because hers wasn't), and she emphasized that our wedding photos are going to be one of the most important (if not the most important) records of our big day. I have... Read More to say we chose a great photographer when we decided to use Love and Life Photography. Tracey is wonderful to work with, and she is a phenomenal photographer. Most importantly, we love our pictures! They are beautiful memories that we will cherish forever. Choose Love and Life. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Cassie C

We thoroughly enjoy all of our pictures! Tracey is a delight to work with. Tracey and her second shooter were professional yet personal, on time and easy to work with! They communicated well with our videographer and we had peace of mind after our special day that our pictures... Read More would be gorgeous. We love Tracey's studio too even though we didn't use it, it's nice to know she has a professional work space with adorable backdrops.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Caitlyn M

Tracey does an absolutely phenomenal job! She made every single thing we asked for happen without question. We are so in love with all of our pictures from our engagement session and our wedding. She captured every single detail in the most beautiful way. She really gets to know... Read More you and your style so that your pictures are exactly what you want. I couldn't ask for a better photographer or better work. I'm so excited to display her work all over our home :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 b

I have nothing but praise for Love and Life Photography. Tracey is so professional, fun, and full of great ideas for different types of engagement and wedding shots. My husband and I felt entirely comfortable with her. We have amazing photos to show for it!We are extremely happy... Read More and I would gladly recommend her to anyone in the St. Louis area looking for a wedding a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kathryn S

We made the right choice by choosing Love and Life Photography for our wedding! Tracey was a blast to work with, she is so fun and creative! Our pictures look fantastic and she captured the best moments throughout the entire day. She knew which locations would give us the looks... Read More we wanted and I can't emphasize enough how talented she is! She also brought another photographer with her which helped make everything run very smoothly; he was also a great photographer. I highly recommend Love and Life Photography and would use Tracey again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

We used Love & Life Photography for our engagement & wedding photos, and couldn't be happier. Tracy was a joy to work with - she let us pick the locations, was flexible with scheduling, etc. Our photos from both sessions are absolutely gorgeous! We had a large group at our... Read More wedding, but she managed to get countless pictures of everyone smiling & looking great. And she captured so many small details of the day so that we will never forget. We get so many compliments on the albums she put together for us as well. I'm so thankful we chose Love & Life for our special day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Katrina M

Love and Life photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Tracey was very flexible, accommodating, organized and professional. Her work is outstanding, and I constantly receive compliments about our photos. We were very happy with our choice with Love and... Read More Life Photography and I always recommend Tracey to my friends. Thanks for truly capturing our love story Tracey!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Tracey is a fantastic photographer! She rocked our wedding portraits and was so easy to work with. Her work is very unique and original. She loves her job and it shows! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Traci S

I could not have asked for a better photographer than Tracey! She was so easy to work with and worked around our schedule for sessions. She has so many great ideas and still incorporates your own ideas if you want. I can't even explain some of the amazing moments she captured.... Read More Our photos truly are amazing! One of the main reasons we chose Tracey was because we got the rights to ALL of our pictures. She takes so many great photos you will want all of them! I highly recommend Love and Life Photography!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Tracey did a wonderful job photographing our engagement and wedding photos! She listened to what we wanted, and brought several original ideas to the table that helped her beautifully document our special day. She did such a wonderful job that we're now using her for our family... Read More photos, too!

Tracey Bartmann-Leek

"My job as a photographer is to do more than capture light and shadow and smiles." "It is to capture emotion, love, joy, pride, and nervous excitement." These are the hidden elements are what you will cherish, and what I believe wedding photos should be about. We pride ourselves on our personal approach to your wedding, and we strive for professionalism in every aspect of our business. We are relentless in making our clients happy."