Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

3015 Salena Street, St. Louis, MO
Available to travel anywhere nice

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Chelsey B

Love and Love Photography could not have done any better for my wedding. Tracey was an absolute rockstar during our engagement photos as well as for our special day. She's extremely dynamic, creative, versatile, and has an awesome taste that can't be matched! Tracey made sure... Read More that my wife and I were more than pleased throughout our entire process; engagement photos, planning the photography for our wedding, designing our wedding album, everything! She was an absolute delight to deal with. One thing I particularly loved about her was how prompt and timely she was at all times. If I, or my wife, ever had a question, she was always responsive in a very timely manner. She always went out of her way to make sure that my wife and I knew exactly what was going on at every moment. I would 100% confidently recommend Tracey to anyone for any occasion. She's extremely reasonable, personable, fun, and creative. I can say that we've made a friend during this process and look forward to any sort of chance we may get to get more work done with her! Love and Life is really A+!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Christina W

We couldn't have ask for anything better from Love and Life photography. Tracey was just a pleasure to work with. The moment I saw her photos I knew we needed to have her as our photographer. She was such a trooper for our engagement photo shoot. She had surgery scheduled the... Read More day after and was doing some sort of fast while being out in the heat to get these gorgeous photos of us. We hadn't settled on a theme for our wedding at this point and when we told her eventually we wanted a gatsby theme she even offered for us to go in her studio to do gatsby themed photos. We were so incredibly happy with our engagement photos we already had that we didn't end up taking her up on that offer, but just the fact that she offered that was great. I just loved having someone taking our photos that was just as excited as we were to see how everything turned out. It is incredible how creative she is. Just step into her studio and it really says it all. Fast forward to the wedding my husbands father got sick and ended up not being able to make it to the wedding and she has offered to try and recreate something for us once he gets better so we can have those photos with him. We will definitely be taking her up on this offer. I would definitely recommend Tracey to anyone looking for a photographer.

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Nikki D

Love and Life Photography was more than amazing! Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures were STUNNING! People could not believe our pictures when they seen them, it looked like they were from a magazine! Tracey is so awesome! She is fun and makes taking pictures such... Read More a good time! I already have people asking about Love and Life Photography for their wedding day! Hands down, THE BEST! Thank you so much Love and Life Photography!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jen J

I loved working with Love and Life. They made everything seemless and beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kelsi S

I have used Love and Life Photography for years! Tracey is amazing to work with. She manages to do more than capture a picture, she captures the moments. You can see the emotions and the personalities of each person in the photos. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or... Read More better photos. Tracey and her team do everything they can to make sure that your special moments are beautiful. Tracey has done my family portraits, senior pictures, my brothers wedding, my engagement, and my wedding. I can't wait until she is photographing my kids :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Cassie C

We thoroughly enjoy all of our pictures! Tracey is a delight to work with. Tracey and her second shooter were professional yet personal, on time and easy to work with! They communicated well with our videographer and we had peace of mind after our special day that our pictures... Read More would be gorgeous. We love Tracey's studio too even though we didn't use it, it's nice to know she has a professional work space with adorable backdrops.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Caitlyn M

Tracey does an absolutely phenomenal job! She made every single thing we asked for happen without question. We are so in love with all of our pictures from our engagement session and our wedding. She captured every single detail in the most beautiful way. She really gets to know... Read More you and your style so that your pictures are exactly what you want. I couldn't ask for a better photographer or better work. I'm so excited to display her work all over our home :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 b

I have nothing but praise for Love and Life Photography. Tracey is so professional, fun, and full of great ideas for different types of engagement and wedding shots. My husband and I felt entirely comfortable with her. We have amazing photos to show for it!We are extremely happy... Read More and I would gladly recommend her to anyone in the St. Louis area looking for a wedding a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kathryn S

We made the right choice by choosing Love and Life Photography for our wedding! Tracey was a blast to work with, she is so fun and creative! Our pictures look fantastic and she captured the best moments throughout the entire day. She knew which locations would give us the looks... Read More we wanted and I can't emphasize enough how talented she is! She also brought another photographer with her which helped make everything run very smoothly; he was also a great photographer. I highly recommend Love and Life Photography and would use Tracey again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

We used Love & Life Photography for our engagement & wedding photos, and couldn't be happier. Tracy was a joy to work with - she let us pick the locations, was flexible with scheduling, etc. Our photos from both sessions are absolutely gorgeous! We had a large group at our... Read More wedding, but she managed to get countless pictures of everyone smiling & looking great. And she captured so many small details of the day so that we will never forget. We get so many compliments on the albums she put together for us as well. I'm so thankful we chose Love & Life for our special day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Katrina M

Love and Life photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Tracey was very flexible, accommodating, organized and professional. Her work is outstanding, and I constantly receive compliments about our photos. We were very happy with our choice with Love and... Read More Life Photography and I always recommend Tracey to my friends. Thanks for truly capturing our love story Tracey!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Tracey is a fantastic photographer! She rocked our wedding portraits and was so easy to work with. Her work is very unique and original. She loves her job and it shows! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Traci S

I could not have asked for a better photographer than Tracey! She was so easy to work with and worked around our schedule for sessions. She has so many great ideas and still incorporates your own ideas if you want. I can't even explain some of the amazing moments she captured.... Read More Our photos truly are amazing! One of the main reasons we chose Tracey was because we got the rights to ALL of our pictures. She takes so many great photos you will want all of them! I highly recommend Love and Life Photography!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Tracey did a wonderful job photographing our engagement and wedding photos! She listened to what we wanted, and brought several original ideas to the table that helped her beautifully document our special day. She did such a wonderful job that we're now using her for our family... Read More photos, too!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Matt M

Tracey is every bride's dream photographer. She is warm, energetic, and extremely creative. I am an incredibly "know-what-I-want" type of person, and especially was when it came to my wedding. And she was able to get shots that I couldn't have even dreamed of. She is a great... Read More person to have around on your wedding day. She's reliable, prompt, and she gets her shot. Additionally, I have never seen a photographer put so much effort into post-production. She will play with filters, color, b&w, etc. until the shot is perfect. Something I love about her photography is that even if you get stuck with a crappy day on your wedding, she can pull a great shot out of it by enhancing or de-enhancing the clouds/rain/snow, etc. And she gives you so many options, she lets you see every version of every photo she takes. Some other photographers explicitly told me that they won't do that and that they get the final say on what we see. These same photographers also said that they will not use Photoshop in their photos. I'm sorry, but on my wedding day, feel free to Photoshop away! Make me look perfect! :) And Tracey did. She really is the greatest. You can trust her with the most important day of your life.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

I loved working with Tracey. She is so kind and really cares to produce excellent work, you can tell she loves what she does. I was nervous finding a wedding photographer that would make my friends and family feel comfortable during the wedding and would listen to the ideas we... Read More had. Tracey is excellent, she is very professional and I would definitely recommend her to others. Your pictures will be one of a kind!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Heather S

Love and Life Photography was absolutely amazing! Tracey was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. She is flexible, professional and creative behind the camera. She took extra time with us during our engagement session and made us feel so comfortable in front of the... Read More camera. Choosing Tracey and Love & Life for our wedding was the best decision we made. Both our engagement and wedding pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and we will definitely be using her in the future for all of our photography needs! She is a delight to work with and we have recommended her to several friends and family with upcoming weddings. Thank you so much Tracey for all of the amazing pictures and memories!

Hands down, the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jessica D

Tracey was everything and more than I could have hoped for to help us with our wedding and engagement photos. She used my ideas as well as some of her own and didn't miss a thing. She even traveled across state lines to make sure that our photos were everything we wanted. She... Read More ran her behind off for a solid 12 hours and did it all with a smile. On top of her awesome service, the photos turned out perfectly. We couldn't be any happier with our decision to use Love and Life Photography.

Wonderful!!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 sara v

We chose Love and Life Photography for our big day and couldn't be happier with that decision!! Tracey was great and very fun to work with. My husband is pretty camera shy but Tracey made both of us feel so comfortable you would have never known that by looking at our beautiful... Read More pictures. Our dog Baxter even fell in love with her during our engagement session! The day of our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and Tracey captured every single moment, breathtakingly. & within a week we had a preview of our images. I recommend her completely and confidently for your next big event.

LOVE AND LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY WAS MAGICAL

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Amy B

I got married June 28, 2014 and Tracey and her team were wonderful. They were there with us every step of the way. Our pictures turned out so phenomenal that I cried the whole time I looked through my pictures for the first time. It was like LL captured every moment that I... Read More ever dreamed to be in a picture. I am a very artsy person and I asked Tracey if she could do some shots that were not your typical....she has such an eye for photography. From the moment I set up my appointment with love and life photography to the last meeting we had regarding our album, there has never been one stressful moment when dealing with Love and Life Photography. I knew I wanted Love and Life to be our photographers that I booked them 1 1/2 years before our wedding. Ladies, I know there are a lot of choices out there for photographers and trust me, you want them to capture every moment, and Love and Life did just that. Again, I want to thank Tracey and her team for not only being so much fun to work with but for the incrediable photos that will last us a lifetime. We thank you so much and cannot wait to use you one day soon when we have our first child. Love AMY ELL

Wonderful staff and beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Kelly K

I loved working with Love and Life Photography! I live out of state, but Tracey worked closely making everything very easy to get married in my hometown! I feel photos are the most important details! The photos are beautiful, and the package was amazing! I cannot wait to get the... Read More album back for all my friends and family to see! She is so sweet, and her fellow photographers are awesome to work with as well! Highly recommend! 12 hours is just enough time to capture all the moments!

Trust Tracey! She's Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Sara O

Tracey (of Love and Life Photography) is an incredible photographer who will work with you to deliver beyond your expectations. We could not be any happier with her work. She's great with communication; she'll collaborate with you on ideas for the big day; she has an AMAZING eye... Read More for capturing the magic of all the little moments AND works magic in post-production as well. My husband and I had such a positive experience and we've gotten countless comments from guests telling us how the photographs are fabulous. Tracey is also very reasonable for the quality and quantity of photographs she captures. Highly recommended!

Feeling the Love!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Jennifer M

Working with Tracey as the photographer for our wedding was stress free and amazing! Love and Life Photography was recommended to us through friends and we are so glad we listened. When you find someone that offers such great value and quality, there is no comparison. Tracey is... Read More very flexible and creative, and it shows in the quality of her work. Not only did we love the pictures but so did our family and friends. I am so happy to have these photographic memories for years to come! Thanks Tracey!!

amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014

Tracey went above and beyond with everything she has done for us. She spent extra time on our engagement photos and was so fun to be around. She is very flexible and professional. Choosing Love & Life photography was one the best decisions we made regarding our wedding... Read More plans. We recomend her to everyone to speak with and will be using her for future events. We just received our wedding album and we are so amazed by her talent and hard work. Thanks again, Tracey!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 3/09/2014

My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice to use Love and Life Photography! They did a fabulous job at not only our wedding pics but also our engagement session!!

Tracey Bartmann-Leek

"My job as a photographer is to do more than capture light and shadow and smiles." "It is to capture emotion, love, joy, pride, and nervous excitement." These are the hidden elements are what you will cherish, and what I believe wedding photos should be about. We pride ourselves on our personal approach to your wedding, and we strive for professionalism in every aspect of our business. We are relentless in making our clients happy."