Lovely Day Events Sonoma, Napa, Wine Country

Napa, Sonoma, Bay Area and Jackson Hole WY

Wedding planning for hands on couples

Lovely Day Events is a boutique wedding planning company serving Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Napa + Sonoma, California. Founded by Lindsey Nickel, the company provides services for all wedding styles from elopements to galas. Lovely Day Events specializes in working with stylish, hands-on couples. Their friendly, professional and attentive planning approach enables couples to relax, have fun and enjoy the wedding day. Lovely Day Events is a winner in The Knot Best of Weddings hall of fame and has been published extensively, including Style Me Pretty, Brides, The Knot and CNN.com

$$$$ – Expensive

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Planning

Napa, Sonoma, Bay Area and Jackson Hole WY (510) 517-1269

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tanya H

Lindsey and her team are absolutely the best! From day one, she understood my vision and was very responsive to my unique needs and requests. (Planning from afar is not always the easiest!) She was always making suggestions based upon what she felt would make my day a success... Read More and I can't imagine how it would have turned out without them! She is detailed but not overbearing, a perfect teammate for a day of planner. I never felt like she was just saying what I wanted to hear - she was realistic but never said anything was impossible. Her staff is friendly and accommodating, definitely people you WANT at your wedding! I couldn't have done it without her.

2016-11-25T17:37:47 Response from the vendor

Tanya - I can't believe your wedding is already over! It was so fun to work with someone so detail oriented and then be trusted to execute it all on the wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lucinda W

The first thing I tell people when I hear they are engaged is to get a wedding planner, and if they are getting married in the Sonoma, Napa, or Jackson Hole area, I already have one for them! Lindsey, at Lovely Day Events, was the smartest and best value of money we spent on... Read More our wedding. I don’t know what we would have did without her. Lindsey did a phenomenal job! After our initial call, she listened to what we were looking for and absolutely nailed the venue (her number 1 venue for us, is where we got married). At this point, she had my full attention and all of my trust. We are from out of town and didn’t have a ton of time to look or shop around for vendors, so I asked her if this was her wedding, who would she use, and every vendor she recommended was who we used, and we were not disappointed. All these vendors worked seamless together, which we know was an attribute of all the hard work and time Lindsey has put into these working relationships and why she recommended them. Lindsey listened to everything we were looking for in a wedding, and she made it happened. Because of the trust that Lindsey and I were able to build, it gave me comfort to give Lindsey full control and she made a lot of decisions for me and she had creative control. I knew she understood what we were looking for, and she would know how to execute it much better than I would. Our wedding was beautiful, elegant, romantic, and as much fun as only one could dream. Lindsey did an amazing job and couldn’t have put together the wedding we had without all her help, suggestions, and mastermind. We are still getting compliments from our guest on how this was the best wedding they have been too and the most fun they have ever had at a wedding, which is awesome! Lindsey thank you for all your help and for making our day everything we could have dreamed, you are the best!

2016-11-25T17:40:57 Response from the vendor

Lu - It was our honor to be part of your wine country wedding! It was so fun to create the day that you dreamed of and see it all come together. Thank you for picking us as your wedding planner!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Rachel B

Hiring Lindsey was the first move we made in planning our destination Jackson Hole wedding, and I am so glad! The first phone call felt like I was talking to a close friend about the vision and details that were important to us. Lindsey stayed in contact throughout our nearly... Read More two year planning process, offering suggestions on vendors, planning tips, and follow-up on anything I needed help with. She is incredibly detail oriented and I felt comfortable early on that every aspect would be taken care of in her capable hands. Our day-of-timeline was so well planned and executed that we could have started our ceremony early if we wanted, which is amazing, because I am notoriously late for everything! Lindsey and her team spent time arranging everything for the ceremony and reception so it was beautiful. She was able to execute things beyond the vision that I had in my head. We ended up with lots of extra flowers, and she took the time to use them, finding all sorts of homes for them. She was thorough in returning all items to us, and letting us know where we could find everything the next day. She was there to go up to my hotel room to find shoes for me, look out for the one guest that was a little too drunk, following up with late vendors day-of, and was the last person there at the end of the night. Her attention to detail, and precision make her excellent at her job, and I am so glad she was there to help us with every step along the way. Thank you Lindsey!

2016-07-28T16:36:02 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you, Rachel! The day was absolutely perfect! We can't wait to see the photos.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kate G

It was such a pleasure to work with Tricia and Lindsey from Lovely Day Events. My husband Erik and I live in Washington, DC, and were so fortunate to find the dream team in Tricia and Lindsey to help us manage our busy schedules and plan our destination wedding in Jackson Hole,... Read More WY. We had monthly check-ins to help us transform our western romance into a reality! It was always easy to share any bridal anxieties or questions that might come up from partner best practices to payments, run-of-show, alternative weather solutions, etc. the team at Lovely Day was quick to seek solutions and problem-solve and make the day feel so seamless and special. Tricia is incredibly sincere and reassuring with her depth of knowledge of the wedding industry, smart insights, and "day-of" recommendations. She was an incredibly calming presence for both my husband and myself, working day of behind the scenes to ensure that everyone was exactly where they needed to be. We were completely overwhelmed with joy and love from friends and family on our wedding day, and we couldn't have done it without Lovely Day. Thank you so much Tricia and Lindsey, we're so happy to be wed!!! xo

2016-11-25T17:33:58 Response from the vendor

K - It was wonderful to work with you and E! Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erik L

Booking Lovely Day Events was easily the best decision of our entire wedding experience. Lindsey and Tricia made sure we were hitting all of our planning goals and our check-ins were crucial to our wedding planning. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect due to Lindsey and... Read More her team. The professionalism, the know-how, their relationship with the vendors, the everything! Lovely Day Events made our wedding day absolutely perfect. As the groom, I never once thought about any of the details and was able to savor every moment of our wedding day with utmost confidence. We couldn't recommend Lovely Day Events more! Thank you Lindsey and Tricia!

2016-11-25T17:36:18 Response from the vendor

E - It was such a blast to work directly with the groom! We really enjoyed working with you and K. Warm wishes!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Loreley R

I could not speak more highly of the team at Lovely Day Events. I was in need of a 'day of coordinator plus some' for our wedding in Teton Valley, Idaho, and after doing a lot of shopping around, I felt so sure my husband and I made the right choice after speaking with Lindsey... Read More on the phone. There is no way that our wedding day could have run more smoothly, and I attribute a lot of this to our coordinator, Sandra, and all of the amazing documents that Lovely Day provides for wedding preparation. They checked up with me as the year progressed, and I had multiple phone conversations, emails, and shared google documents that kept everything organized. Lindsey and her team are insanely well connected in the area and are available for vendor recommendations and help throughout the whole process. I felt incredibly calm at our walk-through of the event on Friday evening, and on Saturday (THE BIG DAY!), everything flowed seamlessly. Sandra and her team ensured that everyone was on time, that my husband and I were fed, always had a drink in hand, and wanted for absolutely nothing. Lindsey, Sandra, and the rest of the Lovely Day Events team are a must on your wedding day. Although I utilized them for 'day of coordination', even though they did a heck of a lot more than just that, I think they would be incredible for whatever your needs. Do yourself a favor and hire a planner..and make sure it's Lovely Day Events! Thank you so much Lindsey and Sandra for making my husband and I's day a dream come true.

2016-11-25T17:39:26 Response from the vendor

Loreley - Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a joy to be part of your big, beautiful day.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Lauren M

Do not underestimate the value and importance of having a wedding planner. Along the way, we had monthly check-ins to make sure the planning was going smoothly, but the most helpful were the two onsite meetings. We walked through each detail together and Lindsey provided us with... Read More suggestions and guidance for items that weren't even on our radar. When the week of our wedding arrived, she reached out to each vendor to coordinate our timeline and confirm their roles in the wedding. She facilitated the rehearsal with ease and got us prepared for our big day. She and her assistant (Katie) arrived promptly at 10AM and took care of all the details. She executed our vision with precision and didn't bring any unnecessary stress to the bride on what can be a really stressful day. I can't recommend Lindsey and Lovely Day Events enough - thank you for making our day so wonderful!

2016-10-07T13:35:29 Response from the vendor

Lauren - Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you and your mom on your wedding and can't wait to see the photos! -Lindsey

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Linda and Bill M

When our daughter said she wanted a wedding planner we did not think she needed one and besides, it wasn’t in the budget. Thank goodness she did not take this advice! Having a planner, and choosing Lindsey Nickel of Lovely Day Events, was the best decision we ever made. From... Read More the phone meetings, to the rehearsal, to the big day, Lindsey was invaluable. Of all the vendors we hired, Lindsey was by far the most important. She thought of EVERY detail; she determined the timeline down to the minute. She ran our rehearsal efficiently, 12 minutes to be precise, and throughout the process she was light-hearted, organized, and so amazingly calm. On the wedding day she and her assistant Katie arrived bright and early in their sneakers, ready for action. There was absolutely NOTHING for us to do. (In fact, we were so bored that we went next door to wine taste 2 hours before the ceremony!) None of us, including the bride, got wedding day nerves and this is only because we had Lindsey running the show. When the guests arrived, Lindsey and Katie had changed into their wedding attire, and spent the next 5 hours invisibly and energetically flitting from here to there taking care of EVERY single detail. Our Beltane Ranch wedding ended at 10 pm (a Sonoma county ordinance) but Lindsey and Katie stayed until everything was cleaned up and placed in the predetermined places. When we left the next day everything (flowers/gifts/etc) were in one place. All this to say that if you are looking for the BEST WEDDING PLANNER in the state, be sure to call LINDSEY NICKEL OF LOVELY DAY EVENTS.

2016-10-07T13:33:50 Response from the vendor

Linda - It was such a delight to work with you and your daughter on her wedding. I simply love that you felt relaxed and trusted us enough to go out wine tasting on the wedding day! Thank you for taking the time to leave... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Chelsea W

Lindsey was an absolutely integral part of making our Big Day everything we had dreamed of. She was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, but critical the day-of - I trusted that I could turn everything over to her and she'd help execute my vision. She handled all... Read More the details on the day of the wedding and helped the trains run on time (which was crucial with all the different vendors and a unique venue). We really couldn't have done it without her. Thank you, Lindsey!

2016-09-15T14:05:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! We loved being a part of your charming garden wedding. Warm wishes!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Kelly H

We loved working with Lindsey from day one since we felt like we had a lot in common- mainly our love for Jackson Hole and the great outdoors! Lindsey is super organized which made planning a breeze- thanks to her fabulous templates and her prompt monthly check-ins. I loved... Read More being able to connect with her on the phone as I was finding a planner, get to meet with her in person before the wedding and then do walk-through, rehearsal and wedding day with her by our side! Lindsey has a knack for anticipating needs and thinking through all possible scenarios so that you extremely prepared for you big day. I would highly recommend Lindsey to any bride. Our wedding was wonderful and memorable- thank you for being such an integral part of it, Lindsey!

2016-09-15T14:06:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a blast to work on your mountain top wedding.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Liz G

We booked Lindsey after we had an issue with another wedding planner leaving us high and dry. I was in a panic because I knew I wanted a day of coordinator, but was stressed because we were getting closer to our wedding day and still didn't have anyone. I sent an email to... Read More Lindsey and within the next day we were chatting on the phone about what I pictured for our wedding day and I was immediately relieved. I really appreciated how much time she spent initially getting to know what we wanted for our wedding which also helped me picture and process the "little things". We hired Lindsey do be our day of coordinator but she was right there with us every step of the way. Every month she sent emails reminded me about things I needed to book or do to stay on track with the planning. At first I felt stressed about all the things on the list, but her lists really helped me stay on track and keep my stress level low. I really appreciated that she did more than 1 site visit. My husband and I got married at a family friends home and I was having trouble picturing the space, but Lindsey really helped me envision our wedding in the space. Lindsey has great templates that makes it easy for the bride, groom, and planner to stay on the same page and the ceremony worksheet made our rehearsal a total breeze! On the day of the wedding she took care of setting up all of our decorations and breaking it all down. In addition, she was floating around making sure my husband and I were taken care of and that everything went off on time. I appreciated her ability to do all of that without the guests noticing. Lindsey really helped us out, and I am SO thankful that the first planner didn't work out so we got the opportunity to work with Lindsey. She really is a pro! Hiring Lindsey was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day, if you are contemplating whether or not to get a planner, do it! It is 100% worth it, and Lindsey is the BEST!

2016-06-27T16:29:18 Response from the vendor

L and B - I am beyond thrilled that it worked out for us to work together. Your wedding at the family farm with all the camp gypsies was one of a kind and I am so honored to have been a part of it.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Shannon H

Lindsey is the ENTIRE PACKAGE when it comes to wedding planning and coordination. My husband and I could not have made a better choice! From suggesting spectacular vendors to creating the vision and design for the wedding to being a think fast problem solver - Lindsey does it... Read More all! We have received a plethora of emails, phone calls, texts and letters since our wedding day telling us that the one of/the best weddings ever with ever detail perfect and seamless. While my husband and I would love to take all of the credit ourselves, we have to recognize Lindsey for her critical contribution to making our wedding the most fabulous day ever!

2016-06-01T11:33:39 Response from the vendor

S - It was so fun to work with you on your family oriented, fun and high-energy wedding! Add us to your list of people who thought it was fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Katie D

Lindsey is more than a planner, but a do'er. She gets it done! We booked our wedding in Napa thinking it was a better chance of sunshine than San Francisco, and ended up having our wedding within a small stretch of rainy, overcast days. Lindsey said she is used to tenting given... Read More her experience in Jackson Hole, and jumped right on getting us a tent when the time came to make a decision. She was able to throw our months of planning up in the air, and make an entirely new plan work the week of, and to our guests, the day-of looked flawless as if it had been the plan since day 1. And as the bride, I didn't have to worry about any logistics the day of because Lindsey had it all covered. She managed the vendors beautifully, coordinated with the property and event design company more than I will ever know, handled our families with style and grace - and all with a smile on her face and 100% professionalism. Lindsey was a joy to work with, on her A-game at all times, and definitely who you want on your team for your wedding day.

2016-05-14T11:21:15 Response from the vendor

KM- Thank you so much for the review! Your rainy day wedding is certainly one we will not forget! I am so glad you are as pleased as I am with the end result. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Liz R

Working with Lindsey at Lovely Day Events made our wedding day a breeze. She replied promptly to my request for a consultation, and we found her to be professional and knowledgeable but also really fun to work with. We felt comfortable with her handling our wedding from the... Read More first phone call and she wasn’t worried when we had nothing planned or that we were big procrastinators. We used Lindsey’s Essential Day of Coordinating plan and found the price to be so reasonable. Lindsey guided us through her google.doc timeline template, which all of the vendors loved, had monthly check-ins, and answered our questions quickly which made wedding planning so much easier for us. With her years of experience she was able to make helpful suggestions, such as suggesting clear walls to our rented tent, which made a world of a difference not to feel boxed in. Lindsey was flexible in her scheduling, worked well with our other vendors, handled our venue’s rules with no problem, and her additional day-of coordinators were as professional and kind as she. On the day of our wedding, my husband and I got to concentrate on each other and our guests, which is exactly what we wanted. She handled the set up, clean up, vendors, and kept everyone on time. Hiring Lindsey was the best decision we made and we would recommend her to anyone planning their own special day.

2016-04-14T12:54:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking time out of your busy life to write a review! We truly appreciate all of our wedding couples and wish you and your husband nothing but the best. We're glad you can look back... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Lindsey is simply amazing. On the day of our wedding, she pulled all of my details together to create stunning spaces - from the ceramony, to the cocktail space, to the reception area. Everything was perfect and just how I envisioned. Throughout the whole wedding planning... Read More process she kept me organized and on schedule. Which is a tough thing to do! I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with her.

2015-10-29T09:34:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We truly enjoyed working with you on your hip wine country wedding! Can't wait to see the photos!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We were so lucky to have Sandra for our day of coordinator for our beautiful wedding in Jackson! She was so helpful throughout the planning process, and was truly amazing on our day of, juggling all sorts of tasks and moving pieces and changing the schedule around on the day of,... Read More all with such ease. Having her help out on the day of was definitely the best decision we made! She is extremely nice, professional, laid back and I highly recommend her.

2015-10-28T14:32:02 Response from the vendor

We had a joy working with you as well! I hope you enjoyed every moment!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Lauren V

Lovely Day Events was hands down the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding process. We are from Minnesota and decided to do our destination wedding in Sonoma Valley two weeks after we had gotten engaged in Napa Valley. After a lot of research and knowing I... Read More couldn’t make it out to California before our wedding, we realized we needed a wedding planner before moving forward with any of our plans. I had interviewed about 6 or 7 planning companies in hopes of finding someone who I liked, trusted, and had worked with out of state brides. Our last call was with Lindsey and about four seconds after hanging up the phone with her, I called my parents and told them we found our gal. We executed our agreement, and had a very thorough call to discuss my vision for our wedding. On that call she gave us about 5 recommendations for each vendor and spoke in candor regarding each of them. That really allowed us to narrow it down to our final selections. I am a natural procrastinator and the tools and check-in’s Lindsey provided throughout the week were instrumental, and she never made me feel bad for being behind schedule on my tasks. She only offered guidance and encouragement. We had about 110 people fly out the week of our wedding, and I got a little anxious as our venue changed management. But, meeting Lindsey the week of the wedding and knowing she had everything under control really put us at ease. We truly got to enjoy the entire week we were in California. She spent about two hours with us the Tuesday prior to the wedding, to really hash out details, walk through the entire day and all the little things I never thought about. She worked with all my vendors (without me even knowing), and provided them with timelines, where to park…etc. Not only was she well organized, she made sure the other 7+ vendors we had were organized as well. Our wedding day was perfect. Lindsey showed up, said hello to me, and just took charge. I couldn’t be more serious when I say: I got my hair and make-up done, took pictures, and the next thing I knew I was walking down the aisle, and everything was set up like my Pinterest board. Lindsey managed our wedding so perfectly, to our style and with grace. We had a couple people who wanted to do some unexpected speeches and Lindsey took control and verified that it was okay with us very subtly. There were a couple things on my rental list that fell through, and she suggested other options, and set them up better than my expectations. I could go on and on about the fantastic year we had with Lindsey…to be honest, I miss her! She is patient, professional, honest, hardworking, outgoing, knowledgeable, has great taste, and we couldn’t speak more highly of her and her services. My parents, husband and I are sincere when we say; our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without her. She truly took our expectations to a whole 'nother level.

2015-10-28T14:29:44 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you and your fun family! We hope your wedding week in Sonoma was everything you dreamed. It was a joy to see your Pinterest board become a reality. Warm wishes from all of us here at Lovely Day Events!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 nancy c

We couldn't have found a more perfect match! Lindsey and her staff helped us to plan the perfect wine country wedding right in our own backyard. LIndsey is professional, organized, and a lot of fun to work with. She was there every step of the way -from scheduling meetings in... Read More the months before the wedding, to running the rehearsal , and of course she and her staff were present (but you didn't know it) and amazing on the day of the wedding. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of and will take initiative to solve any problems that might arise on/during the wedding. We are so thankful to have found this gem. It couldn't have been a more perfect day. Thank you! Lovely Day Events and especially Lindsey.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

My daughter had a destination wedding in Sonoma this past August and Lindsey was simply amazing! Her communication is fantastic, which was extremely important to us while planning this event so far from home. She paid attention to every single detail the day before, and the day... Read More of, and everything was simply perfect! We highly recommend her! We just loved her!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

We couldn't be happier with the service that Lindsey and her staff provided! We are from Minnesota so planning a destination wedding at a location you have never been to and was not familiar with was a little daunting. As the father of the bride (aka The check writer) spending... Read More money on items without seeing them in person is scary. Lindsey's connections and working relationships with the vendors in the area made us feel very comfortable and confident during the whole process. The actual wedding day was perfect! We were able to TRULY enjoy the day as Lindsey and staff had everything under control and came off just as she assured us it would. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!!

2015-10-21T09:38:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm so glad that everything was to your liking. I know it can be stressful to plan a destination wedding and our goal is truly to make it as easy for our couples and their families as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Natalie W

Sandra with Lovely Day Events made my day everything I wanted it to be. She took all the stress out of my wedding day and made my wedding absolutely beautiful. Never could have done it without y'all! Thank you so much. It was everything I imagined.

2015-10-21T09:41:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We value all of our couples and we're so glad that everything was perfect for you and your wedding party and guests! Your location in Idaho was breathtaking and we're so honored to have been a part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Ariel B

Great to work with. Made our wedding day even better than we could have imagined. Highly recommended.

2015-10-14T09:10:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! So glad your day was all you dreamed it would be!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Lindsey is simply amazing. The minute I first spoke with her, I knew she "got" me and was on the same page with the vision I had for my wedding day. She stayed on top of everything without being overwhelming, she managed deadlines but stayed flexible for changes, and not a... Read More single detail escaped her. Especially in the week leading up to the wedding, my family and I felt like she was in total control so we could (finally) just let go of the planning reins and enjoy ourselves. My husband and I are both project managers, so we know how important it is to be detail-oriented but stay flexible and laid back, and we were beyond impressed with how Lindsey handled our wedding. By the time the big day rolled around, we didn't have to think or worry about a single detail because we knew Lindsey had it under control. Our wedding really was the happiest day of our lives, and it was in huge part thanks to Lindsey's behind-the-scenes management and partnership. Thank you Lindsey, and everyone at Lovely Day Events that helped bring our day together!

2015-10-13T09:21:15 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was such a gorgeous event and I couldn't have been more happy to be a small part of your big day! Thank you so much for the lovely review and here is to a lifetime of happiness! You have a lovely family!

Get a wedding planner!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Anna L

We booked Lindsey after I had spent over an hour chatting with her about our wedding. She really wanted to make sure that it was a good fit on both ends. She was so easy to talk to on the phone and I really appreciated how much time she spent initially getting to know what we... Read More wanted for our wedding. We only booked her as our 'day of' wedding planner but she helped and did so much more than just that. Every month she sent emails reminded me about things I needed to book or do to stay on track with the planning. This was extremely helpful because I never felt like I was forgetting anything. We were also able to meet at our venue about 3 months before the wedding and we spent a few hours together just figuring out more of the details. She has a google.docs template that makes it easy for the bride and groom to keep in touch with her and let her know what has and hasn't been planned. She also contacted all of the vendors the week of the wedding and verified that everyone was going to show up at the expected time. On the day of the wedding she took care of setting up all of our decorations and breaking it all down. She allowed us to really relax and enjoy the day and took care of everything for us! If you are contemplating whether or not to get a 'day-of' planner I would HIGHLY suggest getting one and Lindsey was fantastic!!!

2015-10-09T10:28:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I had such a wonderful time working with you and your wedding was absolutely perfect! Wishing you nothing but a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Ji P

I called several Wedding Planners, and Lindsey was the only one who was professional enough to call me back -- and promptly. She was organized, attentive and a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process, and helped us to stay on track and less stressed. We... Read More ended up having a fairly tale Wedding in Sonoma and can't thank her enough. Thank you Lindsey for everything that you did!

2015-08-15T10:50:05 Response from the vendor

It was truly an honor to be a part of your gorgeous wedding day! It was truly my pleasure to make sure you had the dream wedding that you imagined! Thank you!

Lindsey Nickel

Lindsey grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and currently resides in Napa. She went to Jackson Hole as a river rafting guide during college and returned after graduating “just for one winter.” In Jackson Hole, Lindsey found her passion for weddings and entrepreneurship. Lovely Day Events started as a side job at her kitchen table and now her full time job is wedding planning in Jackson Hole and Napa + Sonoma. Lindsey brings her passion for hospitality, eye for design and joy of working with people to each event. In her free time she likes to hike with her dog and husband and travel.