The bouquet is just the beginning.

We are more than florists. We are artists. We are designers. We are storytellers. With over 50 years of combined design experience, we understand that every wedding has a unique story to tell. We listen, collaborate and meticulously craft to ensure that the wants, wishes and fantasies of our brides are brought to life. Contact us to setup a wedding consultation at lowesgreenhouse.com or call 440.543.5123.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

16540 Chillicothe Rd., Chagrin Falls, OH Serving Northeastern Ohio and beyond (440) 543-5123
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Brittany A

I truly cannot thank Mary and Lowe's Greenhouse enough. After an unfortunate circumstance with a different florist, I called Mary in a panic about a month before our wedding. She was able to do the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet for me after I was the least descriptive customer on earth... Read More haha. We ordered the bouquet, boutonniere, and a few dozen white roses for our wedding day. She is amazing and so talented! I would highly recommend Lowe's Greenhouse to any bride.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Robert B

Mary and her team did an excellent job for us. We met with Mary several times in person throughout the process and she really helped to guide us through all the decisions that had to be made. Mary was responsive and very easy to work with, and we would for sure recommend... Read More Lowe's Greenhouse to our friends. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and reception space all looked wonderful and we received many compliments. Thanks for all your hard work for our big day!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Alyse G

I was beyond words when I saw the bouquets and reception space. I was able to get a glimpse of the Lowe's working on the reception space and I was so impressed by their hard work. Would recommend Lowe's to anyone. Mary and her team worked with us long distance and made my vision... Read More come to life. BEAUTIFUL florals.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jamie-Lyn H

Wow! I was iffy on using a vendor located so far away from me, but Mary was willing to come out to Strongsville to meet. We had a lengthy meeting about what we were looking for, and she was happy to meet all my requirements and requests. When she left, we were very confident in... Read More her. After that, we exchanged several emails and she sent her team out to pick up some of the things I'd be providing. The flowers and greenery were absolutely gorgeous! I'm only disappointed I didn't get to tell her this in person at the wedding; but isn't that the point - that everything is beautiful and perfect and completed before you even get there? Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Allison W

We had an excellent experience with Lowe's, and preparing for the wedding weekend! Mary and her team are fabulous, and truly made the evening unforgettable. We had countless compliments on the arrangements, and displays - I think they even got a few more future weddings to plan... Read More for because of it!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Crystal H

Mary and her team are amazing! Mary is a down-to-Earth person, a professional who knows her field, and genuinely listens to what your needs are. I know very little about types of flowers, and seasonal trends. All I knew was what colors I thought would look nice. We met with... Read More Mary at their shop (which is also delightful, and I'd recommend visiting!). I described what variety of colors I envisioned, and the colors of the dresses. Mary took it from there, creating the most beautiful, vivid images....what I hoped for and more! The flowers rocked it with the bridesmaid dresses, and I loved the added touch for my bridal bouquet. I would recommend them to anyone. We got married on the other side of town, and they had no problem with that as well. Thank you Mary, and to all on your team who helped with our wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jill D

It was an enjoyable experience working with Mary and Lowe's Greenhouse. We were on a tight budget and she was so helpful to give us what we were looking for and stay on budget. My husband and I especially loved the centerpieces at the reception hall. I found this business... Read More approachable, flexible, and unpretentious. We felt like got a good value and felt good about supporting this local business. This review is late from our wedding on 10/10/15 but the positive feelings remain long after.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Amanda S

I can't say enough how amazed I was with Lowe's. Mary is great; I never had to wait more than a couple hours for her to get back to me, and she really captured what I was looking for. All of the arrangements looked amazing, and the chutzpah was out of this world. Everything... Read More coordinated wonderfully and the flowers were fresh. Definitely would recommend without a hitch.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Elizabeth S

There are not enough words to describe how gorgeous my wedding flowers were. Denise was very detail oriented (more so than I am), and designed exactly what I wanted. They made the day even more beautiful. I thought they were fairly standard pricing overall but the product is... Read More worth it. they also let us borrow the vases and then return them which helped save money. Would absolutely use again.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Dorothy H

Mary and her staff at Lowe's greenhouse are Amazing!! The flowers for our daughter's June 3rd wedding were breath-taking! We had so many compliments from our wedding guests and other vendors. Mary offered wonderful suggestions and with just a little input from us, she turned... Read More our venue into something truly magical. She listened to us, but also knew how to make everything just perfect. The flowers really made our venue look amazing!! Thank you for everything Mary. You and your staff are truly gifted at what you do!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Krista S

Mary the manager is an absolute dream to work with! She is so friendly and helpful 😃 I would recommend lowes greenhouse to any bride who wants great service and amazing flowers!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kim D

Mary and the team at Lowe's were an absolute joy to work with. I loved my flowers, and they went above and beyond to make my day amazing!! They brought my vision of my dream wedding to life, and I couldn't have been happier!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Sarah R

Mary and the entire floral team at Lowes were such a delight to work with, and we couldn't have asked for a better or more smooth experience! Mary ensured we were able to stick to our budget while still making our arrangements and centerpieces absolutely stunning. I can't even... Read More begin to tell you the amount of compliments we've received regarding the bouquets, centerpieces, and floral arrangements at the church. I would absolutely recommended Lowe's to anyone looking for a superb florist!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Laura M

So I chose lowes greenhouse for my wedding in January of this year. I worked with Mary and could not have been happier. She was really open to a lot of different ideas and allowed me to also be creative and use a lot of my decorations that I already had. She gave me so many... Read More options and she and her team took care of everything. I was a very open minded and easy bride haha so I kind of let them do their thing and put my trust in them. And I can say that they do not disappoint! The flowers were beautiful and the decorations went perfectly with our winter wedding theme. The price was reasonable and exactly what I expected to pay for flowers. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a vendor that's reliable, reasonably priced, and always open to changing things literally up until the week before your wedding.

2017-04-01T16:27:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words! We enjoy being able to incorporate personal items into our floral work. To see the joy on a grandmother's face when she learns that a part of her wedding dress is being carried down the aisle in her... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Amy G

Simply put, Lowe's could not have done a better job on the flowers for our wedding. We worked with Mary throughout the process, and she truly made our vision come to life after seeing just a few photos. Mary was so easy to work with, and she understood exactly what we were... Read More looking for in our flowers. We were beyond thrilled how everything turned out (bouquets, centerpieces, wedding arch, etc.), and received so many compliments from our guests about our beautiful flowers. Lowe's was one of our absolute favorite vendors to work with; we would highly recommend them in the future.

2017-04-01T16:35:24 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you liked everything! It was a fun day for us too.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Lauren B

Working with Denise & Lowe's was a wonderful experience. They always responded promptly, were very professional & deliver an EXCELLENT product. All of our table decorations (they created almost a table runner of greenery), to the ceremony arch, to the bouquets were gorgeous. We... Read More got nonstop compliments from our guests & people keep asking me where we went. I will use Lowe's in the future for any events and all my floral needs! Thanks for the amazing work!

2017-04-01T16:41:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you again for the kind words and for recommending us to your friends.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Keri S

Mary and Denise at Lowe's were absolutely outrageous. They were friendly, loving, accepting and swooned by our vision for our wedding. My partner and I were married in January; our vision was a winter landscape with greenery, blue spruce trees, blue thistle, pine cones, etc.... Read More Instead of a bride's bouquet we asked for an arm carry, and they delivered. Instead of bridal party bouquets we asked for floral crowns, and they delivered. Denise and Mary even made floral crowns for our two dogs who walked the isle during the ceremony. Amazing! They rose to every challenge and created something incredibly beautiful for us. They brought our vision to life and we are forever grateful to them for working so hard to make our wedding day so perfect. Our floral arrangements were exceptional; greenery with candle and lantern accents trailed down our tables. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the setting was. If we were to do this all over again, we would without a doubt go to Lowe's. Wonderful people and tremendous work. We highly, highly recommend!

2017-04-01T16:50:04 Response from the vendor

What an absolute joy it was for us to create your Winter Wonderland on your special day! From the moment we all first talked months ago, I was thrilled at the prospect of being able to bring your vision to life. Thank you, thank you,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 LaRaun C

My husband and I selected Lowe's as one of the vendors for our wedding and it was the best decisions we made! Mary was an absolute pleasure to work with and she took our vision beyond what we imagined. The finished arrangements were beautiful and the price points were well... Read More within our budget. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful our centerpieces were :-) Without a doubt, Lowe's gets our full recommendation!

2017-04-01T16:58:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Custom centerpieces are our favorite to do so it's always fun to hear when people tell us that they are pleasantly surprised to found out that custom doesn't necessarily mean expensive. We take a lot of pride in creating... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Jimmy W

These guys are the BEST IN THE BUSINESS. Our flowers and boutonnieres were some of the most unique and elegant that I had ever seen. We came to them with images for inspiration and they truly took those to the next level! They are worth every penny.

2017-04-01T17:05:04 Response from the vendor

Hi, New Year's Eve Bride! On behalf of our entire Lowe's team; Thanks! (Glad you liked the sparkle and shine we added to your boutonnieres!) The whole afternoon was fun! We had glitter everywhere!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Jackie C

I absolutely loved our flowers from Lowe's! I showed them pictures of what I wanted and describe what I envisioned and in return, they created perfect bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. Our centerpieces were also perfect! Denise went over everything multiple times to ensure... Read More it was perfect! Would definitely recommend to anyone in search of a florist! Thank you Lowe's!

2017-04-01T17:13:48 Response from the vendor

Hi, New Year's Eve Bride, (Yes, we had 2 this year!) Thank you for the design compliments and for noting our care and concern throughout the process. We believe that helping our Bride's feel comfortable at every stage leading up to their big day is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Christine S

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! We worked with Mary and she was great! We knew nothing about flower types and Lowe's made it so easy for us. We gave them ideas/pictures of flowers we liked and they were able to create lovely bouquets, corsages and centerpieces! Everything was so fresh and... Read More durable. We used succulents and were able to keep them living long after the wedding. Lowe's handled all of the delivery which was a relief with so many things going on the day of our wedding. They were also very flexible when we needed to add or change flowers.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Becca B

We are so happy to have chosen Lowe's as our wedding florist. They have been responsive, pleasant to work with and have some wonderful ideas for making our day just perfect! Can't wait to see The plan take shape on the day of our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Christine H

I cannot recommend Lowes highly enough! Mary was so great to work with, and understood my vision perfectly. My bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I had pictured. We got so many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces. I would absolutely use Lowes again.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Heidi W

We were incredibly impressed with Denise and her floral team at Lowe's Greenhouse in Chagrin Falls. We were impressed with their organization and vision upon meeting to draw up our initial quote and contract. They were very flexible as we need to tweak the number of arrangements... Read More based on the guest list. I felt very comfortable with their business as I knew that they had the experience that I liked not only doing a variety of floral arrangements but working with our wedding venue, Manakaki. The flowers were stunning and they were extremely well done. They even threw in a few flower 'upgrades' such as calla lilies and orchids which weren't in our contract and even gave us a few extra corsages! I would highly recommend using Lowe's Greenhouse for your florist!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Dana C

Mary was wonderful. We got married in the rain forest at the Cleveland Zoo and wanted rain forest flowers. She had no problem accommodating our request. All the flowers were beautiful. Amazing centerpieces.

Meet The Manager

Mary Giaimo

For me, this is all about exceeding client expectations during life’s most meaningful and memorable moments.