The bouquet is just the beginning.

We are more than florists. We are artists. We are designers. We are storytellers. With over 50 years of combined design experience, we understand that every wedding has a unique story to tell. We listen, collaborate and meticulously craft to ensure that the wants, wishes and fantasies of our brides are brought to life. Contact us to setup a wedding consultation at lowesgreenhouse.com or call 440.543.5123.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

16540 Chillicothe Rd., Chagrin Falls, OH Serving Northeastern Ohio and beyond (440) 543-5123

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Cristin K

I met with Denise about getting boutonnieres, corsages and church flowers for my wedding. I didn't have a big budget for the church flowers and I was so happy with what they did. They were beautiful and the perfect accent for the church.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Amy G

I would not hesitate to recommend Lowe’s Greenhouse to anyone in search of a florist! Mary was wonderful to work with. She took my vision and ideas and combined them with her expertise to create absolutely breathtaking arrangements. Mary was able to work within our budget and be... Read More flexible without sacrificing beauty. Everything arrived to the venue on the day of the wedding and was in place without me having to worry about a thing- Lowe’s had everything taken care of. The bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces, decor- everything was stunning and I could not have been happier. I am so glad I trusted Mary and the team at Lowe’s to make my wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Kelly G

Mary was so easy to work with! I changed my mind a dozen times, even 10 days before the wedding and she was able to accommodate everything. Our flowers were beautiful and reasonably priced. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Randi P

Working with Lowe's Greenhouse was so wonderful. Prior to meeting with Lowe's I had spoken to a few places and once I told them our wedding venue, I felt pressured to spend an certain amount I wasn't comfortable with. When going for my first meeting with Mary, she was such... Read More pleasure, and so enjoyable to talk to. She made me feel instantly more comfortable, despite my complete lack of knowledge about flowers. I had a budget in mind and she was more than open to discussing what my options were based on my budget without any pressure. She was so knowledgeable that she also was able to point me in the direction that I was trying to go after showing her pictures and talking to her about colors we had chosen. I cannot believe how perfect the flowers turned out! The bouquets were exactly what I envisioned and so beautiful. The tables were also stunning and it was all so seamless of a process. I cannot recommend Lowe's Greenhouse enough! Such a great decision!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Laura S

Simply amazing. We got everything we asked for! Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Bronwyn B

The consultant showed me everything that was possible to do at my wedding...I had come to our meeting with a hundred Pinterest pictures! Then we worked together to get everything down to my budget! The day of, everything looked even better than expected....my bouquet took my... Read More breath away!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amanda K

Lisa was wonderful to work with from the very start--she listened to what I had in mind; visited our outdoor venue with me as the wedding got closer; and on the weekend of, the entire floral team at Lowe's made the whole process seamless and the flowers gorgeous.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Rebecca S

The Lowe's team worked within my budget to help me create beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres. They captured my image and were easy to work with via email and phone since we no longer live in town.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Audrey C

Lowes Greenhouse did an absolutely beautiful job with my flowers. They did my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces and a 12 foot garland for ceremony decoration. Mary was great to work with and asked a lot of questions about what I wanted and made great recommendations.... Read More They also delivered for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Stephanie R

Words do not do it justice for how beautiful Lisa and Mary made our wedding flowers. The centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely to die for and beautiful. Lowe's was extremely easy to work with and accommodating with everything we were looking for. They brought my vision for... Read More the wedding to life and made everything so beautiful. I'd recommend Lowe's to any getting married 1000% percent. Absolutely marvelous.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Katie H

I cannot say enough great things about my experience with Lowes Greenhouse! I researched wedding florals for MONTHS before booking my florist, and am SO happy I chose them. Lisa and Mary took such great care to create the exact feel I envisioned. Up until the week of the... Read More wedding they were checking in and reassuring me all was going to be beautiful. The day of my wedding I was blown away by everything they created. They completely transformed the venue with their flowers and candles to create the exact reception vibe I had pictured- the arrangements were even bigger and more lush than I even expected! The bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages were stunning, and the flower comb they made for my hair was absolutely perfect. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us and we are so appreciative!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jynnifer B

I live in Chicago, but am from NE Ohio and got married in Cleveland. Denise did a wonderful job making our vision come to life despite the long distance planning. She was professional, thoughtful and responsive. We got lots of compliments on her work, and the bouquets and... Read More table arrangements looked wonderful in photographs.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Caroline G

I had a wonderful experience with Mary and her team! She truly helped take my vision and turn it into a beautiful reality! They were helpful in more ways then one, with knowing which flowers I wanted would work for the season along with creative ideas for center pieces and... Read More bouquets! I would 100% recommend them :)

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Brittany H

Denise was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our vision for the wedding was executed to a tee - surpassing all expectations and creating a natural, eclectic and incredibly lush event for us. I am still dreaming of the gorgeous floral! Denise and her team were willing to travel... Read More over an hour for us, make special arrangements and were truly outstanding, all around. HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Stephanie S

Mary & Denise along with all the other staff who helped put together flowers for our special day did a spectacular job. I am not a flower person and wasn't crazy about a lot of flowers in my wedding. They worked with me and helped make amazing bouquets, center pieces and even a... Read More breathtaking arch for our ceremony. Everything went smooth and they set up the whole ceremony and reception just the way I imagined it. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Charles D

Mary and her staff are amazing. We had decided on lanterns for centerpieces and what she was able to create was stunning. The flowers for the whole bridal party were magnificent. She was even able to create beautiful mothers of the bride/groom last minuted boutiques. Everything... Read More this team touched for our special day was perfection. If you want to have the best experience for your wedding day. Lowe's Greenhouse is the only way to go.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jim W

Denise was amazing with my bouquet and centerpiece and she was very easy to work with! I was very happy when I see my flowers

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Brittany A

I truly cannot thank Mary and Lowe's Greenhouse enough. After an unfortunate circumstance with a different florist, I called Mary in a panic about a month before our wedding. She was able to do the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet for me after I was the least descriptive customer on earth... Read More haha. We ordered the bouquet, boutonniere, and a few dozen white roses for our wedding day. She is amazing and so talented! I would highly recommend Lowe's Greenhouse to any bride.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Robert B

Mary and her team did an excellent job for us. We met with Mary several times in person throughout the process and she really helped to guide us through all the decisions that had to be made. Mary was responsive and very easy to work with, and we would for sure recommend... Read More Lowe's Greenhouse to our friends. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and reception space all looked wonderful and we received many compliments. Thanks for all your hard work for our big day!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Alyse G

I was beyond words when I saw the bouquets and reception space. I was able to get a glimpse of the Lowe's working on the reception space and I was so impressed by their hard work. Would recommend Lowe's to anyone. Mary and her team worked with us long distance and made my vision... Read More come to life. BEAUTIFUL florals.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jamie-Lyn H

Wow! I was iffy on using a vendor located so far away from me, but Mary was willing to come out to Strongsville to meet. We had a lengthy meeting about what we were looking for, and she was happy to meet all my requirements and requests. When she left, we were very confident in... Read More her. After that, we exchanged several emails and she sent her team out to pick up some of the things I'd be providing. The flowers and greenery were absolutely gorgeous! I'm only disappointed I didn't get to tell her this in person at the wedding; but isn't that the point - that everything is beautiful and perfect and completed before you even get there? Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Allison W

We had an excellent experience with Lowe's, and preparing for the wedding weekend! Mary and her team are fabulous, and truly made the evening unforgettable. We had countless compliments on the arrangements, and displays - I think they even got a few more future weddings to plan... Read More for because of it!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Crystal H

Mary and her team are amazing! Mary is a down-to-Earth person, a professional who knows her field, and genuinely listens to what your needs are. I know very little about types of flowers, and seasonal trends. All I knew was what colors I thought would look nice. We met with... Read More Mary at their shop (which is also delightful, and I'd recommend visiting!). I described what variety of colors I envisioned, and the colors of the dresses. Mary took it from there, creating the most beautiful, vivid images....what I hoped for and more! The flowers rocked it with the bridesmaid dresses, and I loved the added touch for my bridal bouquet. I would recommend them to anyone. We got married on the other side of town, and they had no problem with that as well. Thank you Mary, and to all on your team who helped with our wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jill D

It was an enjoyable experience working with Mary and Lowe's Greenhouse. We were on a tight budget and she was so helpful to give us what we were looking for and stay on budget. My husband and I especially loved the centerpieces at the reception hall. I found this business... Read More approachable, flexible, and unpretentious. We felt like got a good value and felt good about supporting this local business. This review is late from our wedding on 10/10/15 but the positive feelings remain long after.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Amanda S

I can't say enough how amazed I was with Lowe's. Mary is great; I never had to wait more than a couple hours for her to get back to me, and she really captured what I was looking for. All of the arrangements looked amazing, and the chutzpah was out of this world. Everything... Read More coordinated wonderfully and the flowers were fresh. Definitely would recommend without a hitch.

Meet The Manager

Mary Giaimo

For me, this is all about exceeding client expectations during life’s most meaningful and memorable moments.