Largest Bridal Shoppe in the Mid-South.

Low's Bridal and Formal has been making brides' dreams come true since 1977. Our goal is to find the perfect dress for each bride. Also, to make bridesmaids selection and ordering fun and easy. Over 2,500 wedding gowns to choose from in sizes 2-32.

127 W Cedar St, Brinkley, AR (870) 734-3244

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Brinkley M

I had been through a couple of bad dress shopping experiences and was worried about being in the same kind of place. I was wrong. I was the only bride the consultant was working with so I got a lot of attention and help. They allowed my family to come and help go through dresses... Read More instead of just making them sit there and watch. They made me feel special which was not an experience I had had at a dress shop before. I was very happy with their services. After we ordered the dress when it got to them they called to let me know it was there and beautiful and double checked my address before sending off an expensive investment. They took good care of me and my dress and I thoroughly appreciated it. Highly recommend Low's Bridal for everyone.

BEST EXPERIENCE!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Jason D

I had been dress shopping at other places and nothing comapred to this experience. I was not looking forward to going dress shopping because of the horrible experience that I had previously, however, my consultant Lana made my dress shoppping experience WONDERFUL! She spent so... Read More much time with me and wanted to make sure I found the right dress (even if it ment me trying on the same dress 3 or 4 different times). Low's is the best place to find a wedding dress. I am also on a tight budget and I felt like I got a good deal as well. If you are looking for a dress - GO TO LOW'S!!!

Best Bridal Experience!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Kelsey L

Walking in to Low's can be a little overwhelming with all of the gorgeous dresses to look at- that is until you meet the staff that makes picking out the perfect dress a breeze! My consultant, Ann, made me feel very comfortable and she never rushed me through the process. We... Read More walked through the store several times just to make sure we had not missed a thing! This was definitely the bridal experience I was looking for!!

Amazing Dress Shop and Excellant service

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Kristen B

I chose to go to Low's Bridal because I wanted a personal experience in shopping for my gown that you just don't get at places like David's Bridal. They work by appointment only and you can only bring up to 4 people with you. I thought this was great because for one their shop... Read More isn't packed with people and they can better assit you when they know you are coming. Also, being that you have an appointment, you are given a personal consultant to help you pick out dresses and help you in and out of them. I went during one of their sales because we had a specific budget. I had such a wonderful experience there and found the perfect dress for me. I highly recommend this place even if you have to travel to get there. It's HUGE. I drove from Memphis, TN because I had heard such wonderful things about Low's.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Pam P

They have so many beautiful dresses, it was hard to choose! The staff is very helpful as well.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Katye D

I went with my mother and matron of honor and had a great experience trying on dresses. Their selection can't be beat! I came prepared with pictures of dresses I wanted to try on (thanks to The Knot's Lookbook App), but ended up picked the PERFECT dress off a mannequin in the... Read More lobby. They do a great job of making each bride feel special. After receiving my dress, I felt that the woman assisting us could have done a better job in making sure we got the right size - that's the only thing that kept me from giving them 5 stars.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Elizabeth S

I thought going to get my wedding dress would be a fun experience but it felt rushed at Low’s. I live only 30 minutes away from Low’s and I know a lot of people who got their dress there. I was determined to find a dress there in one day, and I did end up finding one. We got... Read More there 15 minutes early and then did not get called back until 35 to 40 minutes later. They only give you an hour and half appointment, but they let you go a little longer if needed. It was so crowded and loud which made it very chaotic. Maybe that’s how most of these big discount bridal shops are. The girl who was helping me was helpful and understanding. Also, my family and I were allowed to look through the dresses, which was helpful. I am the type that I don’t know what I want until I see it so shopping can be difficult. Overall, I am glad I went there because you are going to get a great deal on your dress, but don’t expect it to always be relaxed. This was the only place I went dress shopping so maybe their service is way better than other places. I just don’t have any other places to compare it to.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Brittney T

Low's Bridal is the best place to find your perfect wedding dress!! Everyone is so nice and helpful!! It didn't take me long to find my wedding dress that was absolutely beautiful!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kären B

I found the perfect dress here in no time at all! such a nice experience with tons of selection in price points and sizes. Worth the drive!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kaitlin T

I got my Wedding Dress from Low's. They were so helpful- especially Mikayla Wine who personally assisted me. They have a wonderful selection of dresses for all body sizes. And being able to have your own room for selecting dresses and trying them on was so nice, and it made me... Read More feel incredibly special. I am so happy we found my dress there.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Riley P

I really enjoyed my experience at Low’s! I read all of the reviews and did so much research before I went and I had hear good and bad things, but way more good than bad. I heard about bad consultants, but all of the consultants I saw were helping the brides immensely and the... Read More consultants were helping other consultants help their brides! I found my dress here and it was the second dress I tried on! I brought a very opinionated party, so they pulled a lot of things that they liked, but my consultant made sure we got things I liked. She let me pick out some dresses, which I liked rather than siting and waiting for her to pull things (like on Say Yes to the Dress). Overall a great experience! It can be very overwhelming because there are so many dresses, but stay open-minded because there are a lot of pretty things!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Dominika Q

This is the place that magic happens and I was so excited that I got my gorgeous wedding dress at Lows! Everyone is so friendly, so helpful and so professional! There is no other place to get your Dream dress!! They have thousands of dresses to choose from and I promise you it's... Read More all worth a drive up there!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jordan G

I love my dress!!! Thank you Low's Bridal staff for a great experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Mccayla P

Awesome place! So neat I got to get my dress from my hometown where people travel from all over to get theirs :)

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 DeAnna S

So great to work with and my dress was amazing! The girl that helped me was the best!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Natalie P

Low's made shopping for my dream dress a breeze! I cannot say enough good things about this shop. I came in with high expectations and they went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Harrison D

So many beautiful dresses to choose from with great people to help you find the perfect one. My experience was wonderful.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Bethany B

I had a great experience with Low's!! Like many other brides, I had a few frustrating experiences with other salons BUT NONE HERE! I was listened to, helped, and allowed to rummage at will. I came in with a specific budget, short notice, and a particular look in mind and was... Read More BLOWN away at what I found! Thanks again to Low's Bridal from this happy bride!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 LaTorya C

I can't begin to express how wonderful my experience as a Low's Bride was. I went not knowing what to expect and definitely not expecting to find the dress but I did. The one on one consultation and attention to my desires made my day very special. Tammy went out her way to find... Read More the perfect dress for me. My Maid of Honor and Senior Bridesmaid were able to give feedback and help look for dresses and accessories. Thanks Low's. I said yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Tina W

I originally shopped there in February and ordered "my dream dress"!!! And it was absolutely a wonderful shopping experience!!! Everyone there was very helpful and friendly!!!! Unfortunately when my dress came in it was the wrong color and because I had made some custom... Read More changes to the dress there was no time to reorder. Dorkas and her wonderful staff went above and beyond to do whatever I wanted them to do to make things right!!! So I was fortunate enough to be able shop with this wonderful group of people again!!! And I actually found a dress that had been one I had saved on Pinterest originally but they didn't have it for me to try on when I shopped originally. I left there with a dress I loved even more!!!! I would absolutely recommend them to any bride to be!!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Taylor N

I had a great experience at Low's! I found my dress in the first 45 minutes of my 2 hour appointment. The staff is very helpful and is willing to do everything in their power to make you and your entourage comfortable.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Mandy L

My mother, FMIL, MOH, and future daughter arrived bright and early for our 9am appointment on Saturday, July 8th and were immediately worried about the amount of people who had already arrived for Low's semi-annual sale. Even though the store was absolutely overloaded with... Read More eager brides and friends hoping to find a great deal, we had a truly wonderful experience. I cannot express how much I appreciated Regan, our consultant. She was very professional and we never felt rushed to make a decision. She allowed me to try on at least 15 dresses and was quick to pull additional dresses she thought we would like. Regan and Lows gave my friends and I the wonderful experience we were hoping for! Thank you Low's & Regan!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Charlyn W

Unlike at other shops, we had a great experience dress shopping here! Went during the sale and was able to help pick out dresses that I liked while my consultant searched for things according to my preferences. Kim made us feel so comfortable and not rushed at all. Ended up... Read More buying a dress I had seen in the lobby while waiting for my appointment, but the price was still very reasonable even without it being a part of the sale. My family members felt so comfortable and loved the experience and I love my dress!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Olivia M

Found my dress during the annual dress sale for 50% off! It is perfect!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lorna I

Amazinggggg. I loved this place. I loved my dress. Everyone keeps telling me how beautiful my dress was. The experience at lows was really great and very comfortable. Everybody was so nice and very flexible.