Largest Bridal Shoppe in the Mid-South.

Low's Bridal and Formal has been making brides' dreams come true since 1977. Our goal is to find the perfect dress for each bride. Also, to make bridesmaids selection and ordering fun and easy. Over 2,500 wedding gowns to choose from in sizes 2-32.

127 W Cedar St, Brinkley, AR (870) 734-3244

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Brinkley M

I had been through a couple of bad dress shopping experiences and was worried about being in the same kind of place. I was wrong. I was the only bride the consultant was working with so I got a lot of attention and help. They allowed my family to come and help go through dresses... Read More instead of just making them sit there and watch. They made me feel special which was not an experience I had had at a dress shop before. I was very happy with their services. After we ordered the dress when it got to them they called to let me know it was there and beautiful and double checked my address before sending off an expensive investment. They took good care of me and my dress and I thoroughly appreciated it. Highly recommend Low's Bridal for everyone.

BEST EXPERIENCE!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Jason D

I had been dress shopping at other places and nothing comapred to this experience. I was not looking forward to going dress shopping because of the horrible experience that I had previously, however, my consultant Lana made my dress shoppping experience WONDERFUL! She spent so... Read More much time with me and wanted to make sure I found the right dress (even if it ment me trying on the same dress 3 or 4 different times). Low's is the best place to find a wedding dress. I am also on a tight budget and I felt like I got a good deal as well. If you are looking for a dress - GO TO LOW'S!!!

Best Bridal Experience!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Kelsey L

Walking in to Low's can be a little overwhelming with all of the gorgeous dresses to look at- that is until you meet the staff that makes picking out the perfect dress a breeze! My consultant, Ann, made me feel very comfortable and she never rushed me through the process. We... Read More walked through the store several times just to make sure we had not missed a thing! This was definitely the bridal experience I was looking for!!

Amazing Dress Shop and Excellant service

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Kristen B

I chose to go to Low's Bridal because I wanted a personal experience in shopping for my gown that you just don't get at places like David's Bridal. They work by appointment only and you can only bring up to 4 people with you. I thought this was great because for one their shop... Read More isn't packed with people and they can better assit you when they know you are coming. Also, being that you have an appointment, you are given a personal consultant to help you pick out dresses and help you in and out of them. I went during one of their sales because we had a specific budget. I had such a wonderful experience there and found the perfect dress for me. I highly recommend this place even if you have to travel to get there. It's HUGE. I drove from Memphis, TN because I had heard such wonderful things about Low's.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Mandy L

My mother, FMIL, MOH, and future daughter arrived bright and early for our 9am appointment on Saturday, July 8th and were immediately worried about the amount of people who had already arrived for Low's semi-annual sale. Even though the store was absolutely overloaded with... Read More eager brides and friends hoping to find a great deal, we had a truly wonderful experience. I cannot express how much I appreciated Regan, our consultant. She was very professional and we never felt rushed to make a decision. She allowed me to try on at least 15 dresses and was quick to pull additional dresses she thought we would like. Regan and Lows gave my friends and I the wonderful experience we were hoping for! Thank you Low's & Regan!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Charlyn W

Unlike at other shops, we had a great experience dress shopping here! Went during the sale and was able to help pick out dresses that I liked while my consultant searched for things according to my preferences. Kim made us feel so comfortable and not rushed at all. Ended up... Read More buying a dress I had seen in the lobby while waiting for my appointment, but the price was still very reasonable even without it being a part of the sale. My family members felt so comfortable and loved the experience and I love my dress!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Olivia M

Found my dress during the annual dress sale for 50% off! It is perfect!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lorna I

Amazinggggg. I loved this place. I loved my dress. Everyone keeps telling me how beautiful my dress was. The experience at lows was really great and very comfortable. Everybody was so nice and very flexible.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Paige T

I have mixed feelings about the experience. It wasn't like Davids Bridal or Barefoot bridal where they help you by selecting the gowns. It's was very difficult to try to navigate through all the dresses to find ones you like. She didn't really help me get the dresses on.. so... Read More honestly as nice as she was she was no help in those areas. The only highlight was She gave me a great deal on my dress.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Jennifer H

I bought a dress here after an extensive search, though I had other options for where to purchase this particular gown. I tried a dress that fit like a glove,, but was tight through the hip. I was told to buy two full sizes up based on my measurements. The dress was falling off... Read More when I picked it up, but I was repeatedly assured that alterations would give me that "perfect fit" I had in the store. My wedding is 7 weeks away and I have spent over a month with a very talented seamstress attempting to get my gown right, and it will not look the way it did in the store due to so much material having to be taken out. Had we purchased the correct size this would not be an issue. The consultants were under informed about the dress seam allowance, and the manager made excuses when I called to complain. For a company that is highly regarding to have such low regard for a customer's problem is not acceptable. I would pass this shop over in a heartbeat if I had it to do over. I had much better shipping experiences in general elsewhere, and wish I had spent my money in a dress shop which took pride in making sure the customer was satisfied.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Cheryl W

My daughter's experience here was awful. There was a sale going on in the upstairs area. We had a 9:00 appointment as did way too many other women. Once we were taken upstairs to the sales racks, the stampede of women began. A portable screen was brought out and my... Read More daughter was told that this was her "dressing room", in a corner between racks of dresses. Unfortunately, as soon as she was in just her panties and about to put on a dress, women began to move the screen and push their way into the area so that they could look at the sale dresses. The sales person did nothing to remedy the situation. My other daughters were really upset when their sister, the bride-to-be, began to cry. Still, nothing was done to address the problem. Even when we politely remarked that the rudeness of the women who were attacking the racks and literally standing right next to a young woman wearing almost nothing and crying, was totally inexcusable, they continued to browse, almost knocking her down. Nothing was done despite several sales people being present. Of course, intervening, might have lost some revenue for them and the company. We would have left immediately, but everyone who accompanied my daughter came from out of state, and our time was very limited. When we went downstairs, the experience was still not a good one. The sales person did not listen to my daughter when she explained the style of dress that she was looking for. My daughter who has a beautiful figure and wears a size 4 was consistently told that her hips were too large and her body was disproportionate making her cry again. She is a young women who does not cry easily. So much for Southern hospitality! I would never recommend this Wal-Mart like atmosphere to anyone!

2017-01-17T18:58:51 Response from the vendor

Dear Mrs. Whyte, I am very sorry you and your daughter did not have the experience you and I both hope for our customers. I showed this review to Ms. Ann who was your consultant, she was very hurt. Ann French usually gets reviews for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Shayla H

My consultant was absolutely amazing! I found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Lacie G

My consultant Ashley was personable and seemed to genuinely care about helping me find the right dress rather than making a sale. She knew what flattered my body type and narrowed down my selection to 5 dresses so I wasn't overwhelmed. She was also respectful about staying... Read More within my price range and didn't tempt me with dresses outside my budget.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kaitlyn S

I LOVED getting to pick out my dress here! They had a wide selection of dresses, but it really didn't take long to find the one for me! Overall, shopping at Low's was one of my favorite experiences in the whole wedding process! And my consultant, Jessica, was awesome!! HIGHLY... Read More RECOMMEND! :)

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ariel S

Low's Bridal has one of the most extensive collections of bridal gowns in the state, however, you can still leave without seeing anything similar to your inspiration photos. I went in looking for a dress with sleeves and anything but sweetheart neckline. They had neither option... Read More to show me. The entire store, with thousands of gowns, could not offer a sleeved option or a dress without a sweetheart neckline. The atmosphere of the store is noticeably more professional and upscale than the chain bridal stores, which often seem like a Walmart on a Saturday. They do not allow children and limit your party size which helps control congestion and noise. You need to make a reservation several weeks in advance of your visit to Low's. Also be aware that your dress size in real life is different than your wedding dress size. Give them a size or two up from your normal dress size so you don't waste time when you get there. Make sure to shop at least 6 months early so you do not have to pay a rush fee of 10-15%. The accessories also rack up quickly. I suggest saving money by purchasing these items online or at a chain bridal store if you have one near you.

2017-01-21T10:21:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your good suggestions on shopping early and realizing the size difference on wedding gowns. I am sorry you did not find the gown. We have tried very hard to have a great selection of long sleeve and other length sleeve gowns. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Jennifer L

Such a great experience! Stuck to my budget, they were very helpful, and made it the best experience possible.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessics B

AWESOME TO WORK WITH! They were VERY HELPFUL and help me find a BEAUTIFUL dress that was made just for me on a day i will remember for the rest of my life!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kathryn P

Low's made all my bridal dreams reality! I went in having no idea what kind of dress I wanted, and they were so patient with me. They helped me find the perfect dress for my special day! Everyone was incredibly friendly, and I left feeling like I was friends with my consultant... Read More Jessica! They were so easy to work with and did everything they could to help me with anything I needed up until my wedding day. If you're looking to say yes to the perfect dress, go to Low's! You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Rachel B

I had a wonderful experience at Low's. Everyone that helped me was very helpful and cheerful. It made finding the perfect gown even more exciting. I recommend Low's to all future brides!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alecia C

It is a WONDERFUL place! Everyone in the room was extremely friendly and welcoming. My bridal consultant was ever so patient with me and did a fantastic job helping me find "the one". I found it at Lowe's. She even went above and beyond and helped me find a seemstress to fit my... Read More budget. The dress came in SO quick, and they called me as soon as it came in. I was so satisfied with Low's. I would recommend starting at Low's before you go anywhere else. The experience is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Chelsea R

Meagen D was a dream to work with! If your looking for a fabulous consultant look no further!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Olivia P

I absolutely loved my experience at Low's! My consultant was Megan and she was fantastic! She listened to my likes and don't likes and together we found the PERFECT dress! My wedding is in January and i absolutely can not wait to walk down the aisle! She also helped me pick out... Read More my bridesmaids dresses! Low's not only had the cheapest selection I had been able to find, but also offered a discount to my girls for me purchasing my dress there! They were super easy to work with (getting 5 bridesmaids dresses ordered with measurements isn't that easy! Ha) but Megan stayed in contact with me the entire time and we got the job done! If you want the perfect dress experience I wouldn't go anywhere else but Low's! You will truly feel like a one of a kind bride!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Paige W

I had a fantastic experience at Low's; however, the four stars was given because my dad was not allowed past the lobby. His opinion is so important to me I had to keep walking back and forth in each dress to the lobby to show my dad. Other than that silly policy, they had a... Read More fantastic selection of dresses.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Erin M

Great experience here after having several so-so experiences elsewhere. They were friendly, treated me like a queen, didn't rush us, and had a HUGE selection to choose from. Would definitely recommend it to any other brides.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Elizabeth S

I had an awesome experience at Low's! Nina was such a big help! She was so patient and kind ! She truly wanted me to love what I was buying ! Nina was super helpful when it came to finding a veil to go with the dress!