Elegance Beyond Your Dreams

The creative team is ever planning the next venue attraction. Just 15 minutes east of Philadelphia and 45 minutes to the shore, Luciens is fulfilling it's vision to grow an urban island packed with destination-style amenities. At the foot of a small craft airport, surrounded by national class golf, first class wineries, and historic eateries and inns, Luciens offers your guests a place far enough away from the everyday, and far from ordinary, but close enough to home to make your package affordable. Today, the palace grounds are growing new and exciting expansions. Visit our showroom to see our plans for a state-of-the-art indoor-outdoor ceremony room integrated with new designed gardens with waterfalls and bridges–breathtaking architectural concept you will want to see.

Ballroom

8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

81 W White Horse Pike, Berlin, NJ (856) 768-9444

Perfect Wedding Celebration

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Laura E

My husband and I got married on 11/17/12 and had our reception at Lucien's in the Versailles Ballroom. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lucien's! I worked with a few different people from start to finish including Chris & Virginia as well as Pat. They were all so... Read More lovely! Any doubts or worries I had during the planning process melted away instantly once I spoke with anyone at Lucien's. They are true professionals and are amazing at what they do. I adored working with Virginia who made sure every detail of my wedding was simply perfect. We received so many compliments on the night of our wedding from our guests and people are still telling us how beautiful everything turned out. The food was exceptional and service the same. Cocktail hour is very impressive and there was not one issue with the sit-down dinner. Very efficient and high quality! Dessert display is unreal (my only regret is I didn't take the time to sample the dessert!) I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to have a perfect and stress-free wedding reception!

2012-12-14T09:54:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on this site. On behalf of the entire management and staff team at Lucien's, I thank you for choosing us as the venue for your special day! It was our pleasure hosting your... Read Less Read More

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Damita W

I knew from the moment that I walked into the Grand Ballroom at Lucien's that I had found my wedding venue. The place is absolutely beautiful calling for only minimal decorations to add to the decor. Our wedding ceremony and reception were both held at Lucien's. My husband and I... Read More were looking for unique scenery, a beautiful ballroom with a spacious dance floor, great food, and excellent customer service. Lucien's managed to exceed our expectations in all categories. From our very first visit, the staff welcomed us with open arms and helped us vision our special day just as we imagined. The waterfalls in our ballroom and the outside grounds with the unique lighting made our photos impeccable. In addition, the staff was attentive and there was more food than our guests could eat. They offer guests an unlimited amount of entrees after their first selection if their appetites desire. We received so many compliments and we will forever be thankful to Lucien's for helping to make our dreams come true.

2013-03-09T11:37:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience at Lucien's with others on this site! Kind Regards, Jacob Miller General Manager

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Nicole B

Big Thanks to Chris and jake for a beautiful wedding. Such a beautiful venue that we drove from the jersey shore to have our big fat Greek wedding at Luciens. We had a lot of family come from north jersey and new York who are very opionated and could not believe how wonderful... Read More the food was. Many people came up to us at the end of the night and also commented on how great the service was. Our maitre d and head waiter ( female) were always around asking if everything was fine. Will definitely have a future baptism there. Thanks again Luciens for everything I

2012-10-30T09:10:52 Response from the vendor

Hi and thank you for taking the time to post this review! We loooooved hosting your wedding...it was so much fun! Glad your family and friends enjoyed it as well -- and we are already looking forward to hosting the baptism(s)!! Kind Regards, Jacob Miller... Read Less Read More

My reception

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Sara C

Love love love Lucien's! The la grande room is gorgeous and the food is impeccable. The Matri dee and other workers made my husband and I feel like a king and queen!!!! I would for sure choose this place!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Natalie D

We love Lucien’s! We recently had our wedding reception here and they did a fabulous job! The food is great and they give you so much, our guests could not stop talking about it. The staff is also top-notch, I felt so well taken care of the entire night, they ran everything so... Read More well and were very attentive to me and my family. The rooms are gorgeous, we had the Venetian room upstairs which was recently renovated and it looked spectacular! Every room is very well maintained. Special thanks to Robyn, who worked with us on every detail, making planning so easy!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Amanda H

Lucien's did an amazing job for our reception! Everything was perfect and exactly what I wanted. My coordinator, Robin, answered every email quickly and was very helpful. My maitre d, Desiree, was amazing! She was so kind and extremely helpful. I can't imagine the night with out... Read More her! The food was all very good from cocktail hour straight through to the cake and sundae bar. Lucien's really did a great job.

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Samantha C

My Husband and I were married and had our reception at Lucien's Manor on January 13, 2018. I cannot begin to describe how amazing the night was. Every, and I mean every, little detail was accounted for. We worked mainly with Nichole and Jacob to book and plan the wedding. We... Read More live a good 2 hours away from where we were married, so I needed to rely heavily on email and phone communication. Nichole and Jake always answered and always had an answer for every question I had. Nichole actually meet with my parents more then me, and my parents could not stop raving about how accommodating Nichole was. We even found out a few weeks before the wedding that, because were were the only wedding there that night that, Nichole upgraded my ceremony room and no cost to us! It was spectacular. Jacob was so accommodating. Every concern a new bride could have he took care of and made me feel like my wedding was truly important. The day of the wedding everything went off perfectly. Not because we were so well planned, but because our maître d’ Michelle and head-waiter Chris truly defined what it meant to make a person feel specail. To say I was treated like a Queen and my Husband like a King would be an understatement. Everything from a request for a straw, to a plea for someone to go get flowers I had left in the bridal suit were taken care of. Chris even fanned out and bustled my dress, more then once, during the night for pictures. They went above and beyond making sure my Husband and I had everything we wanted from fresh drinks to a few moments alone. The food at Lucien's was absolutely amazing. My guests still can't stop talking about it. They said they were fed continuously for a full 5 hours! Many people remarked that the cocktail hour was the best they had ever been to. The dinner was not only delicious, but plated beautifully. The bar was true open bar and drinks were not mainly mixer. The bartenders kept my guest happy with short waits and delicious drinks. My cake was also stunning. They even were able to complete my request to have a little Spiderman sticking out of the side (a little fun on the cake for my Husband). We ended the night with a cheesesteak and french fry bar for our guest on the way out. Most of my guest were from the Philly area and they said the cheesesteaks were amazing!! Best decision ever! Over all I would say that if quality, service, value, and attention to detail are at the top of your priority for your wedding, than Lucien's Manor is the only venue for you! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Samantha P

We had our wedding on 12/31/17 in the Le Grande ballroom. From the very beginning we worked with Nichole, she awnsered every email and phone call. I cannot even begin to say amazing our wedding reception was. From the cocktail hour all the way to our sparkler send off it was... Read More beyond amazing my Michelle and Chris were our matre’ds. They were so attentive from beginning to end. People can’t stop raving about the food and the service we received. The late night cheesesteaks were a hit with everyone. Thank you to everyone at Lucien’s for making our wedding a success!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Jenny S

Words can not express how happy my husband and I were with Lucien’s. We just celebrated our 15yr. Wedding Anniversary at Lucien’s and everything was absolutely gorgeous! The food and cake were beyond our expectations. The staff go above and beyond their duties. Lucien’s will... Read More continue to have my business. I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you again to Nichole and Robin.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Gina S

Absolutely amazing from start to finish. We celebrated our wedding on December 16th in the La Grande Ballroom. We planned through Nichole who was amazing to us through the entire process. She helped us with every detail, gave us advice on what she has seen work best with... Read More weddings before and made sure every idea we wanted happened. The week of we met with Jacob to finalize everything and every request I had they made happen. (Even sparklers during our entrance when I gave them a 4 day heads up on this) We had a band and a large wedding so they even gave us an additional ballroom for our cocktail hour to accommodate us. The night of the reception we were blown away and so were our guests! Everything was gorgeous and the staff was phenomenal. My husband and I had Chris and Michelle as our maitre'd's. I cannot say enough good things about these two! They treated Michael and I like royalty and there wasn't anything we asked for that they couldn't accommodate to in seconds. Not only did they treat us wonderful, but they treated our parents and bridal party the same way. I had a headache - they ran and got me Advil, I was fanning myself because I was hot from dancing - they ran and put the air conditioner on. Michael and I had our favorite drinks in our hands all night because there was never a moment Chris and Michelle weren't paying attention to us. As if I didn't think they were wonderful enough, both head tables raved about their servers. From the food to the decor, from the dessert to the uplighting, from the staff to the drinks - there was not a single thing I could pick out that was anything less than amazing. I wish I could get married again just to have another wedding at Lucien's! We absolutely recommend Lucien's to any couple who is venue searching, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Christina B

We had our reception in La Grande Ballroom on 11/11, and I still can't stop thinking about how amazing everything was! Lucien's far exceeded our expectations. We worked primarily with Robin leading up to the big day, who was so helpful and accommodating, as were all the staff at... Read More Lucien's. Our maitre d', Michelle, and head server, Chris, were beyond phenomenal. They made sure that we had everything we needed at all times. Lucien's met all of our requests and then some. I was amazed at how they accommodated for my XL bridal party of 25 people! La Grande Ballroom was incredible as well. We had just over 200 guests, with plenty of room for everyone to be dancing. Our 9 piece band, Goody Blue Shoes, was able to move out onto the dance floor and interact with the guests without being confined to a small space. It was so fun! I couldn't be more pleased with the way everything turned out!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jessica H

Lucien’s was AMAZING. There are truly not enough words to describe or convey how fantastic it was to work with everyone from start to finish there. The staff are incredibly helpful, professional at all times, attentive, and just all around wonderful. My guests are still... Read More commenting about how great the staff were, and even more, how absolutely delicious the food was. You cannot even begin to understand or appreciate the sheer volume and quality of all the food from the cocktail hour to the cake and Viennese table.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jeff

Lucien's Manor is an absolutely beautiful space. The staff was incredible throughout the entire process. We had many questions and concerns. They answered and assisted with a smile every time. The day of our reception, they were excellent!! Everyone from the greeters to bridal... Read More attendant were phenomenal. They made us feel that the whole world revolved around us. They made the night go smoothly. They know what they're doing. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Nicole A

There aren’t enough words to describe how amazing Lucien’s Manor is. From the first meeting all the way down to after the wedding, the customer service is outstanding. Robin, Nichole & Peggy are outstanding! No matter the time of day, if you had a question and I mean ANY... Read More question, they answered so quickly. They did everything in their power to make sure I was stress free the entire 2 years leading up to & including our wedding day. I have to shout out our Maitre D’- Michelle & my Bridal Attendant Chris! Before I could even think to ask for anything it was already being handed to me. Chris was always one step ahead of me and within arms reach if I did need something. When my bustle on my gown ripped both Michelle and Chris whisked me away to fix it and pin it back up within seconds. Any request we may have had was attended to instantly and nothing was off limits for these two wonderful people. Lucien’s is very lucky to have staff like them and every venue should hope to have anyone even slightly close to them. I cannot say enough amazing things about everyone at Lucien’s. It was my dream venue from the moment I walked in there as a kid for a family event and it far exceeded my expectations in every way possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you again to everyone at Lucien’s!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lori J

Wow! Wow! Luciens exceeded my expectations! I would relive October 6 in a heartbeat! Our wedding reception was held in the newly renovated Venetian room and it was absolutely beautiful! Our maitre d, Michelle & bridal attendant, Mark were unbelievable! They were so attentive &... Read More made sure everything was perfect for me & the groom and our families. We had drinks brought to us before ours were even empty! All my guests are still raving about food! We couldnt believe after dinner the staff went around and asked if anyone wanted to try a different entree or wanted "seconds" of theirs. Another plus was no wait at the bar! The bartenders were quick, happy and very engaging with our guests. We were so pleased with Luciens through the whole wedding planning process. Thank you Nicole & Robin! You girls are awesome!! Anytime I called or emailed with a question or concern they helped me. Planning a wedding is stressful, but they always made sure to ease my mind. I can't wait for one of my friends to get engaged so I can tell them to get married here & I can be a guest so I can enjoy Luciens all over again! Thank you !!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Nicole A

My wedding was 10/15 and it was perfect! Everything was beautiful, and the food way beyond delicious. The staff was extraordinarily helpful- when my veil fell off at the reception, Desiree picked it up and put it on our table faster than I could register that it fell! Would... Read More absolutely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Chris D

We had the greatest wedding at Luciens Manor. My parents for emails for 2 weeks from family and friends saying how awesome the wedding and venue was. Everything was perfect. From the food to the drinks to the staff. Our bridal attendant Chris somehow found my wife's vail,... Read More somehow, and tracked us down before we left. Robin- our event coordinator- helped us through every decision. Our wedding wouldn't have been as great without here. She recommended we have an extra hour to our wedding and it didn't feel like the event went too fast. Michelle - our matrodee - was great as well. The icing on the cake was the late night philly cheesecake station. Some guess decide to "have" 10 cheesesteaks to go. Thanks robin Jake Nicole Michelle Chris and anyone else from Luciens. We're coming back for that mash potato bar

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Stacey D

Lucien’s was the perfect venue for our wedding! Robin is amazing and she was a pleasure to work with. She promptly answered all of our questions and helped to make our dream wedding come true. Our Maitre D’ Michelle and our bridal attendant Chris did a wonderful job to make sure... Read More that our wedding day ran smoothly. Our guests can’t stop talking about the delicious food, the friendly bartenders, beautiful and spacious ballroom, and gorgeous gardens! In addition, our wedding cake was stunning!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Gracie W

Words can’t begin to describe how amazing Lucien’s was throughout our entire wedding planning process! From the moment we walked in we knew it was going to be our venue and Desire and Mark made our wedding day absolutely amazing! Recommending EVERYONE to use Luciens!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Matthew C

Amazing day. The staff, the food, the venue-all top notch. It was almost like as soon as we had a thought or concern, someone magically appeared to help. Can't recommend Luciens highly enough. Every last detail was executed perfectly. They are the best!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Briana C

I can't thank the staff at Lucien's Enough. My husband and I got married on October 1st and from start to finish I could not have asked for anything more perfect. I had Chris and Michelle help us throughout the night and they were so incredibly sweet and accommodating to us... Read More and our family. If I could give a 10 star rating, I would. The food was so delicious, and the transition time between the ceremony and reception were flawless. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the most amazing experience on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 katie b

Amazing staff! Couldn't of asked for a better crew for the most important day in my life! They handled everything with such ease which helped me to relax and enjoy my day! Nichole was amazing setting all my visions into place and christy and Jenna were the bomb taking care of my... Read More bridal party, shoutout to you ladies because you deserve it!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Brittany N

There's only one word to describe Lucien's - AMAZING. My husband and I searched high and low for the perfect venue, and Lucien's hit all of our criteria and even exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still raving about the food and service, and we had multiple people tell us... Read More that this was the best wedding that they've ever been to. All of the food at cocktail hour, the entrees, and the desserts were amazing. People came up to me and said that the filet mignon and teriyaki salmon was the BEST that they've ever had, even better than the filet they've had in fancy restaurants in Philadelphia. I had about 300 guests and every single dish was cooked to perfection! The staff at Lucien's really took the time to satisfy all of our needs, and they went above and beyond to make sure that all of our guests were satisfied. Every single person we worked with at Lucien's was kind, courteous, and genuinely willing to help. They are highly trained professionals and are true experts in the wedding industry. My only advice is to book this venue before it's too late! They book up very quickly, because it's no secret that Lucien's Manor is top notch.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amber G

This venue has exceeded our expectations! The customer service was wonderful starting from the initial visit through our wedding day! We were always greeted with respect, kindness and patience! This was so meaningful as we are a young couple who had a cultural wedding with an... Read More incredibly large family! Lucien's Manor was incredibly flexible and patient...we are so thankful for the magical wedding they provided us! People are still raving about the food, drinks, and overall good-times there!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Beverly D

The entire staff at Lucien's is amazing! I had the pleasure of working with Robin, Nicole and Jake, and they were all just so nice and helpful! The night of my wedding was simply perfect! Taylor and Michelle were on top of our drinks and food which was so appreciated! La Grande... Read More ballroom is absolutely breathtaking. Our guests could not stop talking about how terrific the food was and how beautiful the venue was. Thank you to everyone involved who help make our day so amazing!