Lucien's Manor

Berlin, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Elegance Beyond Your Dreams

Lucien’s Manor is committed to providing you with the attention to detail you deserve for your once in a lifetime celebration. With its elegant decor, incomparable service and distinguished cuisine, this landmark venue sets the standard by which others are measured.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2010
Bow2007

81 W White Horse Pike, Berlin, NJ (856) 768-9444

Perfect Wedding Celebration

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Laura E

My husband and I got married on 11/17/12 and had our reception at Lucien's in the Versailles Ballroom. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lucien's! I worked with a few different people from start to finish including Chris & Virginia as well as Pat. They were all so... Read More lovely! Any doubts or worries I had during the planning process melted away instantly once I spoke with anyone at Lucien's. They are true professionals and are amazing at what they do. I adored working with Virginia who made sure every detail of my wedding was simply perfect. We received so many compliments on the night of our wedding from our guests and people are still telling us how beautiful everything turned out. The food was exceptional and service the same. Cocktail hour is very impressive and there was not one issue with the sit-down dinner. Very efficient and high quality! Dessert display is unreal (my only regret is I didn't take the time to sample the dessert!) I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to have a perfect and stress-free wedding reception!

2012-12-14T09:54:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on this site. On behalf of the entire management and staff team at Lucien's, I thank you for choosing us as the venue for your special day! It was our pleasure hosting your... Read Less Read More

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Damita W

I knew from the moment that I walked into the Grand Ballroom at Lucien's that I had found my wedding venue. The place is absolutely beautiful calling for only minimal decorations to add to the decor. Our wedding ceremony and reception were both held at Lucien's. My husband and I... Read More were looking for unique scenery, a beautiful ballroom with a spacious dance floor, great food, and excellent customer service. Lucien's managed to exceed our expectations in all categories. From our very first visit, the staff welcomed us with open arms and helped us vision our special day just as we imagined. The waterfalls in our ballroom and the outside grounds with the unique lighting made our photos impeccable. In addition, the staff was attentive and there was more food than our guests could eat. They offer guests an unlimited amount of entrees after their first selection if their appetites desire. We received so many compliments and we will forever be thankful to Lucien's for helping to make our dreams come true.

2013-03-09T11:37:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience at Lucien's with others on this site! Kind Regards, Jacob Miller General Manager

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Nicole B

Big Thanks to Chris and jake for a beautiful wedding. Such a beautiful venue that we drove from the jersey shore to have our big fat Greek wedding at Luciens. We had a lot of family come from north jersey and new York who are very opionated and could not believe how wonderful... Read More the food was. Many people came up to us at the end of the night and also commented on how great the service was. Our maitre d and head waiter ( female) were always around asking if everything was fine. Will definitely have a future baptism there. Thanks again Luciens for everything I

2012-10-30T09:10:52 Response from the vendor

Hi and thank you for taking the time to post this review! We loooooved hosting your wedding...it was so much fun! Glad your family and friends enjoyed it as well -- and we are already looking forward to hosting the baptism(s)!! Kind Regards, Jacob Miller... Read Less Read More

My reception

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Sara C

Love love love Lucien's! The la grande room is gorgeous and the food is impeccable. The Matri dee and other workers made my husband and I feel like a king and queen!!!! I would for sure choose this place!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 katie b

Amazing staff! Couldn't of asked for a better crew for the most important day in my life! They handled everything with such ease which helped me to relax and enjoy my day! Nichole was amazing setting all my visions into place and christy and Jenna were the bomb taking care of my... Read More bridal party, shoutout to you ladies because you deserve it!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Brittany N

There's only one word to describe Lucien's - AMAZING. My husband and I searched high and low for the perfect venue, and Lucien's hit all of our criteria and even exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still raving about the food and service, and we had multiple people tell us... Read More that this was the best wedding that they've ever been to. All of the food at cocktail hour, the entrees, and the desserts were amazing. People came up to me and said that the filet mignon and teriyaki salmon was the BEST that they've ever had, even better than the filet they've had in fancy restaurants in Philadelphia. I had about 300 guests and every single dish was cooked to perfection! The staff at Lucien's really took the time to satisfy all of our needs, and they went above and beyond to make sure that all of our guests were satisfied. Every single person we worked with at Lucien's was kind, courteous, and genuinely willing to help. They are highly trained professionals and are true experts in the wedding industry. My only advice is to book this venue before it's too late! They book up very quickly, because it's no secret that Lucien's Manor is top notch.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amber G

This venue has exceeded our expectations! The customer service was wonderful starting from the initial visit through our wedding day! We were always greeted with respect, kindness and patience! This was so meaningful as we are a young couple who had a cultural wedding with an... Read More incredibly large family! Lucien's Manor was incredibly flexible and patient...we are so thankful for the magical wedding they provided us! People are still raving about the food, drinks, and overall good-times there!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Beverly D

The entire staff at Lucien's is amazing! I had the pleasure of working with Robin, Nicole and Jake, and they were all just so nice and helpful! The night of my wedding was simply perfect! Taylor and Michelle were on top of our drinks and food which was so appreciated! La Grande... Read More ballroom is absolutely breathtaking. Our guests could not stop talking about how terrific the food was and how beautiful the venue was. Thank you to everyone involved who help make our day so amazing!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Deidre J

Our wedding ceremony and reception was held on Sunday September 4,2016 at Lucien's Manor and it was PERFECT! From start to finish our guests are still raving about it from the beautiful grounds to the amazing food. I couldn't ask for a better experience!! Special thanks to the... Read More staff Taylor, Desiree and Ms. Cherry they were all incredibly sweet and made sure that the night went perfect and it did. Nicole was extremely patient and helpful she made sure that we stayed within our budget, answered every email promptly and was just a pleasure to work with. I can not say enough great things about the venue and staff. They made the process very easy and stress free and my husband and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Thanks

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Natasha R

I have always heard the best things about this place. The food was amazing, everything was organized and timed to perfection and every request I had was taken care of. They were amazing!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Christiana Y

Lucien's rocks! I had my cocktail hour in the Venetian and the reception in La Grande. They had great service, everyone loved the food. Kristy (i think that was her name!) helped me bustle my dress twice. They also accommodated my early guests, and they were really hospitable... Read More in general. Nicole is really great. The rooms are beautiful too. I wanted a feeling of old world/Hollywood elegance and I had it.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jamie R

We had our reception in the Venetian Ballroom. Everyone was so great! The food was amazing! They came around for seconds are the meal. They sent my husband and I home with entrees and dessert which was great because we didn't finish our meals. The staff were polite and... Read More accommodating. The best night of ours lives!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Brit'tany G

This place is unbelievably amazing!!! My husband and I along with our guess had such a great time. The staff here is perfect!! The nicest people you'll ever work with. It was so much food and it all taste amazing my guess couldn't believe it. Any function I have in the future I... Read More will always come here.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 jailene m

Absolutely amazing service from every aspect from beginning to end. The moment j walked into the venue I knew it was what I wanted for my wedding day. But never could I have imagined it would have been so amazing. It's been weeks since our wedding now and people are still... Read More talking about it! There was nothing we didn't love. From planning our big day with Nichole and Jacob. To our final days meeting with Robin to finalize things. They all went above and beyond to make my vision come true. And need I mention that all this fairytale was at an amazingly affordable price?! I still can't believe my wedding was this luxurious and the service was so exceptional. There's no doubt that when it comes to future events and recommendations Luciens will be number one in our book.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

If you want an elegant, beautiful wedding where attention is given to every detail then Lucien's Manor is for you! My daughter had both her ceremony and reception at Lucien's. The reception was in the newly renovated Versailles Ballroom which is magnificent with state of the... Read More art lighting and beautiful chandeliers. I have very high expectations and Lucien's exceeded those expectations! From the planning stage with Nichole to the General Manager Jacob everything ran smooth. The service staff during the cocktail hour and reception were top notch and catered to any request our guests had. Also the wedding cake which is made on the premises was just gorgeous and tasted as good as it looked. For everything you get at Lucien's it is reasonably priced. The cocktail hour is top notch! I would definitely have another function here and highly recommend this venue. Thank you to Lucien's for providing my daughter her dream wedding!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Cindy M

Beautiful, Organized, Stress free - The food was phenomenal, the staff was so great and were on top of our every need before we even knew we needed it. Worth every dime is hard to say after you put so much money out for a wedding but I would not have changed a thing.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

I recently attended a wedding at Lucien's Manor and was a bit disappointed in service. First, they delayed the shuttle from our hotel to the venue because another wedding was in process. Second, they had us stand outside the front door while it was starting to rain until it was... Read More time to be escorted to the outside ceremony area. When we tried to use the restroom inside they stopped us and questioned what we were doing. Cocktail hour and dinner were delicious however, cake was handed to us in a to-go container. As a spectator looking at the bride and grooms special day the process of the reception seemed rushed and staff needs much needed time management skills.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Alicia M

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and we are so happy we chose Lucien’s Manor as our wedding venue! From the very early stages of planning, both Jake and Nichole were accessible via email and telephone to answer any questions about the details of our wedding day. They were... Read More very accommodating with our requests and worked with us to ensure our wedding day was beautiful and as stress-free as possible. Jake, Nichole, and the maître d’s also communicated efficiently with our day-of coordinators to ensure everyone was where they needed to be at the appropriate time. Our wedding day included two ceremonies, one of which was a morning Indian ceremony with an outdoor baraat procession. The Lucien’s staff worked with our day-of coordinators to ensure all of our ceremony details were included – right down to the chivari chairs for the guests, and the butler-passed mango and blueberry lassis, coffee and water stations, and snacks. The Indian ceremony, which was held in the Versailles ballroom, had enough seating for our guests, bridesmaids, and groomsmen, and had ample space for the DJ, photographer, and videographer to do their jobs. My husband, our parents, the bridesmaids and groomsmen, and myself had to change outfits for the afternoon Church ceremony, so the Lucien’s staff setup a small buffet near the bridal suites to eliminate walking to/from the Chantilly-Nouvelle room for food – it was a very thoughtful gesture that everyone appreciated! Cocktail hour was fantastic – there were so many selections and stations, and there was a tray of hors d’oeuvres in our bridal suite we could enjoy, too! Jake was able to fulfill my request of offering our guests fall-themed beers and the bartenders did a great job with our signature cocktails. The guests raved about the top-shelf liquor selection, as well as the food stations, shrimp, and puff pastry hotdogs. Lucien’s staff coordinated well with our Indian food caterer during cocktail hour and dinner. The staff also fulfilled our requests for specific lighting during cocktail hour and the reception, the placement of the card box, guest book, signature cocktail signs, etc. The reception was held in the La Grande ballroom and was setup flawlessly. The LED lighting was beautiful and complimented our wedding colors. The staircase was a great way to enter into the ballroom after being announced as husband and wife! Every course of our dinner was perfect! We received numerous comments from our guests about how delicious the food was.. The dessert station was a hit with our guests, as was the coffee bar that the Lucien’s staff surprised us with! Jake and his team did an amazing job setting up and filling our to-go dessert boxes with wedding cake, which was our wedding favor for our guests; we weren’t sure how this process would be executed, but Jake and his team implemented a seamless process for guests to receive to-go boxes upon their exit from the ballroom. Many of our guests had not attended an event at Lucien’s, while other guests had not been to Lucien’s since its renovation. After our wedding, our guests were absolutely blown away by the venue’s décor, food and beverage quality, and politeness of the staff. We hope to visit Lucien’s again as wedding guests so we can enjoy everything this venue offers, and we would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding that is reasonably priced.

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Nicole C

I couldn't be happier having my wedding at Lucien's. They catered to my every need that day and the whole staff was amazing. My husband and I could have not been happier. We did not have to worry about anything and we had such a great time. All our guests also raved about how... Read More much fun it was and how great the food was!!

Fairytale

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Jacquelyn A

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful in every way! Everything went according to plan.

2015-09-04T15:09:13 Response from the vendor

Hello Jacquelyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review. I'm so glad to hear that everything went wonderfully for your wedding. Your happiness is our greatest satisfaction. Warmly, Jacob General Manager

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Regina M

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception here on 8/15/2015. Almost two weeks after our wedding, people are still telling us how it was hands down the best wedding ever. Wendy our maître'd and Jenna our bridal suite attendant were hands down the nicest and... Read More friendliest people to work with. My husband and I didn't have a chance to even get a piece of wedding cake and the both Wendy and Jenna were thoughtful enough to pack extra pieces and some yummy desserts in several boxes for it. It was very nice and sweet surprise to see the next day. The venue, food, and staff were exceptional and my husband and I were so glad that we chose Lucien's for our wedding. They are fabulous and were wonderful through the whole process.

2015-09-23T11:24:09 Response from the vendor

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We're so glad we were able to accommodate you and your husband on your special day. I'll make sure to forward your remarks to Wendy and Jenna. Warmly, Jacob General Manager

Wedding at Lucien's

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Jennifer H

I got married at Lucien's this summer! We booked the venue the summer before and were able to negotiate the price per person. Throughout the year I would get in touch with my coordinator, Nichole to ask questions and she would promptly respond. As we got closer to the wedding we... Read More had a pre finals and finals meeting in which I gave them specifics for what I wanted accomplished during the reception. They stuck to the specifics as I had requested (where to put the card box, guest book canvas, display family wedding pictures, etc.). Everything was wonderful and the staff was great at the reception! We had an amazing wedding!

2015-08-19T10:38:51 Response from the vendor

Hello, I'm so happy to hear your wedding day went as planned. We love Nichole here, and I'm glad to hear she was so responsive to you during your event. We at Lucien's would like to thank you again for sharing your special day with... Read Less Read More

Best Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Kate F

As a bride, it is very stressful to pick a venue that will cater to you and your fiancee's needs (as well as parents, family, friends) etc. When I first walked into Lucien's, I knew this was where I wanted to get married! None of the other venues could even compare! I cannot... Read More thank Lucien's enough for my wedding. It was the best day of my life. The wedding planners are absolutely amazing!! I worked with Amanda and Nichole. Lucien's was so accommodating from all of the little requests my mom and I had, to the food allergies of my guests, to the attention to detail. Their taste testing was a lot of fun, and different than all the other venues. My husband and I got married at Lucien's in the outside terrace. Our cocktail hour and reception were held in the Venetian. My guests cannot stop raving about the food! I would recommend taking a tour of Lucien's and see what they have to offer if you are in the South Jersey area and looking for a wedding venue.

2015-08-19T10:36:13 Response from the vendor

Hello, I'm so glad to hear everything went so well for you on your special day, and that Amanda and Nichole were able to provide excellent service for you. I'm also pleased to hear everyone loved the food so much. We pride ourselves in world... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 heather j

Our wedding was 6/5/15 in the Venetian. Our wedding was amazing! The cocktail hour was above and beyond! all of the main course dishes were so good! I have a very vocal family and everyone had nothing but positive feedback! The staff was so nice and helpful! everyone was... Read More extremely professional and was always there to answer a question, or lend a helping hand. Nichole was so wonderful and made the wedding planning a lot less stressful. The Room was so Beautiful and the up lighting really sets off everything. Or guest kept complementing the food and room all night! Our Maître D was so sweet and such a helpful women. she was there to help with everything! she even straightened up our candy bar! The wedding was everything we could have ever hoped for! we want to thank Lucien's and the entire staff on all of their hard work for making our wedding awesome!!!! Much Love!! <3

2015-07-08T13:08:54 Response from the vendor

Hello, and thank you so very much for such a wonderful review! It's great to hear that your cocktail hour went so well. Customer service is extremely important to us, and these are the types of review we work for. We're so glad we were... Read Less Read More

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

I always knew Lucien's was a great venue. They really have it down pat and are consistently providing amazing customer service. They also provide a beautiful atmosphere, great food (my cocktail hour was insane!), and just exceed all expectations. They were so helpful when it... Read More came down the wire, and once the day came they took care of everything. I was truly blown away and grateful for everything they did. You wouldn't be disappointed with choosing them!

2015-07-08T13:03:49 Response from the vendor

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share this review of Lucien's Manor. We pride ourselves in phenomenal customer service, and I'm very glad to hear that your cocktail hour went so well! It was our pleasure to be of service to you on... Read Less Read More