Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat

Justin, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat

Located in sunny Justin, Texas, the Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat invites couples to celebrate romance with a taste of the old west in an elegant setting. Situated on acres of manicured grounds with touches of ranch decor and Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat's signature four-leaf clover, the venue provides plenty of fun locations for first-look photos.

The Reception Barn. Space for up to 400 guests in over 10,000 square feet makes the Reception Barn a lovely location for an indoor wedding ceremony and a cozy and comfortable wedding reception. Surrounded by pretty stone and wooden pillars, a large veranda and a pretty tin roof, the Reception Barn is much more than a simple barn. Stained Concrete flooring, large windows with wooden shutters and rustic décor make the Reception Barn fun and festive with excellent lighting and a state-of-the-art sound system. High ceilings with beautiful exposed wooden beams and lots of entertaining games give the Reception Barn a party vibe in the middle of the serene ranch setting.

The Grounds. The Grounds of the Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat are gorgeous for those important wedding photos and the entire wedding ceremony. A delicate dock extends into the fishing pond, creating a lovely backdrop for a sunset ceremony. Lovely fences that disappear into the distance and a pretty pergola make the wedding ceremony location tough to choose with so many options including an old hay barn converted to an open air covered pavilion for inclement weather. More than 400 guests can be seated on the grounds for a wedding ceremony with plenty of space for amazing photos using the Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat's western props.

Providing a gorgeous indoor reception venue and plenty of outdoor locations, the Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat has plenty to offer for even the largest of wedding parties. The guest house provides lodging for up to 25 overnight guests with a gorgeous stone fireplace, rustic decor and pretty Western furnishings.

Catering is provided by the Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat with a menu that includes delicious fresh seafood, hand-cut steaks and even vegetarian options for guests with dietary restrictions or preferences. Complete bar service is available and preferred vendors are used for additional services including valet. Tables, chairs, linens and serving items are included with the reception rental. Ample parking is available on-site, with valet parking at an additional charge.

The lovely manicured grounds of the Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat are definitely a perk when it comes to planning a wedding in Texas. Others include:

• Private wedding venue with one wedding per day
  • Close to lodging and entertainment
  • On-site honeymoon suite for couple

The Perfect Elegant Rustic Setting for your event

Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat offers 56 rolling acres with several ceremony spots and serves as the perfect venue for weddings, rehearsal dinners, receptions and more. With a new 10,000sqft reception Barn with seating for up to 400, the possibilities are endless on this picturesque ranch featuring ponds and a creek, an old-fashioned saloon with a 12’ full service bar and large entertainment area, stables, barns and a variety of indoor & outdoor locales for flawless photos. And forget about dragging that wedding party back to the hotel, Lucky Spur Ranch also has overnight accommodations for up to 20 guests including a honeymoon suite for the Lucky Ones. We offer the perfect rustic setting for your upcoming wedding or event. Contact us today to schedule a tour! We'd be Lucky to have you

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Country Club, Mansion + Estate

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Shuttle Service, Transportation

1780 Strader Rd, Justin, TX (940) 315-4094

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Maritel R

We had our wedding here in March and can't imagine it being better anywhere else. All of our friends and family loved how beautiful the venue is and even talked about booking it for future parties. Dakon was great from the beginning! He was able to change our date after we had... Read More already booked. He allowed us to arrive to the venue early so that we could get ready which helped a lot since we had an early wedding. He's very down to earth and I knew I could always count on him to answer any questions or help with anything I might need. I recommend you get the overnight accommodations it's so convenient and was fun to be able to stay the night. We loved having our wedding at Lucky Spur Ranch!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Nicole E

I loved having my wedding at Lucky Spur. Although we had a semi formal wedding the relaxed atmosphere kept the evening from feeling "stuffy" like many typical wedding ballrooms do. My guests loved how unique the ranch was and complemented on its beauty. As the bride, I was very... Read More pleased with how accommodating the staff was and any concern I had was addressed in a timely manner. I highly recommend Lucky Spur for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Jennifer W

For my “best day ever” I couldn’t imagine having it anywhere else. From start to finish the owners and their employees made the experience amazing. They took care of every little thing.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Danielle H

We are such a huge fan of the Lucky Spur Ranch! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Dakon and Sharie are super easy to work with and answered all of our questions quickly! Since there were no other events on the weekend of our wedding, the weekend was so laid back and we had... Read More plenty of time to set up and take down. Renting the rooms at the ranch was a HUGE plus! Being on site made everything so EASY! Plus the after-party at the Saloon was a big hit. We had an AMAZING time and were very pleased. We really appreciate y'all working with us and making our wedding absolutely perfect. Oh, and a huge shout out to the on-sight catering. The food was SO GOOD! Plus it was stress free because its all taken care of there, along with most of the table set up so it was one less thing I had to worry about. And that makes for a happy bride :)

2018-01-31T08:49:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Danielle! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Reviews are huge in this business! We love for our potential clients to hear first hand from our Brides. Congratulations again and we wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Lauren M

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Lucky Spur and it was such a beautiful venue. Our guests raved about the gorgeous setting for our special day. With this being said, we definitely experienced some shortcomings from the venue. Up until the big day, we had many... Read More issues with communication. It was difficult to get consistent answers or updates in a timely manner from the venue and this left us feeling less than confident in their services going into our big day. Before our event, there was a 4-day, 500 person wedding and the venue really struggled to recover from this in time for our event. We understand that this was a larger event than they have dealt with before, but this should not have affected our big day. Don’t get me wrong, it was a beautiful venue and I’m glad we got married there, but our event was only successful due to my 15 months of detailed planning and a vendor team (along with my parents) that went above and beyond their responsibilities to fill in where the venue lacked.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Carley B

Our wedding here was perfect! Everyone who works there is so nice & helpful. They made the whole process so easy and were very accommodating. Our whole bridal party stayed over the weekend in the cabins and we had so much fun. Also, the food is to die for! Definitely recommend... Read More to anyone :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sonya H

This is a beautiful Ranch, perfect for a country wedding. Food and service are amazing.