Personalized Weddings | Planning & Coordination

Luna Soiree offers a personal, fun and realistic approach to wedding planning and coordination. It's your day, your vision. Our goal as your professional advocate is to help create it, then flawlessly execute the carefully planned details, making your wedding day exactly as you would enjoy it most!

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

103 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor, MI (734) 276-7551

Fantastic to work with

Reviewed on 12/23/2013

Kaeli was fantastic to work with. We found her website, among others, and she was by far the quickest to respond to our initial email. She has a great personality and worked with us to create a package that fit our needs. Our venue did not include any vendors and Kaeli gave... Read More excellent recommendations to local vendors in Ann Arbor. We were having a hard time finding a DJ in our price range and Kaeli was able to put us in touch with someone who offered great pricing for our wedding. She also handled the rentals for linens and chairs, etc. so I didn't even have to think about those details! The day-of coordination was extremely helpful. Kaeli and her team took care of everything and kept things running smoothly throughout the day. I didn't have to worry about any set-up or tear-down, and everything looked beautiful! So many little details go into planning your wedding and Kaeli was there to coordinate it all, and organize things I didn't even know would come up.

Luna Soiree Events is your "one in a million" event planner!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Emily W

I had the great pleasure of working with Kaeli from Luna Soiree for my wedding in October 2013. I hired Luna Soiree for the "extended day of coordination" package. I would highly, HIGHLY, recommend Luna Soiree's service for every bride who wants someone on her side to take care... Read More of ALL the little (and the big) things on her big day. Luna Soiree strives to make sure your wedding day is as stress-free as possible, and they really deliver. Even their pricing structure is low-stress! From start to end, Kaeli took great care of me. During planning, she was there to lend an experienced ear, touching base periodically, taking care of several services (above and beyond what I expected). She gives you such individual attention and has the biggest smile and best attitude. She also knows SO many people in the wedding industry (which helps you get the best vendors and pricing)! As organized as you might think you are (I'm an engineer and pride myself on it..) you will be SO glad you have someone next to you throughout the process to double check things, help you with things you don't have time to do, and execute your well-laid plans on the day of! On the day of, I didn't worry about any details. Kaeli was there to do everything for me. She coordinated everything so that I didn't have to worry about it. Luna Soiree Events is the best investment you can really make in your wedding (and their services are very well-priced). I would spend that money all over again (and more). For your once-in-a-lifetime wedding, you need the one-in-a-million wedding planner. From one bride to another, hire Luna Soiree now, before some other lucky bride books them first! I promise you will be the next bride writing a review like this ;)

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Ronda M

Words can't express how helpful Luna Soiree was for our wedding. I wish I had hired Kaeli from the beginning. Kaeli and her staff helped our dreams for our wedding come true. Our wedding was beautiful and flawless thanks to Luna Soiree. We will always be so Thankful for all... Read More they did!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 David B

As the father of the bride, I had the pleasure of working with Kaeli and witness the grace and skill that she brought to my daughter's wedding. It was a day to remember for all who attended. Kaeli's secret is that she took the time to listen and learn about the bride as well... Read More as the families involved. Then she set about to bring an understated elegance and beauty to Esther's wedding. While doing so, she ran the affair with professional skill that made it all look effortless. While we all know it's not, her smiling command of the wedding day and sensitive attention to detail gave all who attended a golden and unforgettable day. david barrett

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ariana B

Luna Soiree made our dreams into a reality. We described our vision and Kaeli and McCaela carried it out to perfection while accounting for all the details. Their insight and expertise were invaluable as we made decisions together to create a once-in- a-lifetime experience for... Read More us and our family, and when the day of the event came around we were able to focus on being present and feeling all the good feels. We were selective with our choice of planners and interviewed more than one. Our desire to work with someone who was LGBT-affirming and inclusive was paramount, and any worry we had about finding vendors who were also inclusive were put to rest when Kaeli found us a selection of professionals who were not only totally on-board with our Big Fat Greek Lesbian Wedding but also really talented! We highly recommend booking them to bring together all the details and helping to orchestrate the best day of both of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Giannine C

I have hired Luna Soiree events twice for my children’s graduation parties. They were both professional and knowledgeable in helping me host my events. Kaeli and her staff went above and beyond to make my children’s graduation parties a wonderful for both them and the many... Read More guests in attendance. I will definitely be hiring them again to help me host my next big party!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Chris J

We gave Luna Soiree the unique task of planning & coordinating the reception in an venue that was quite literally under-construction. Kaeli linked us up with floral, food, chair, and table vendors that matched our palette & vision wonderfully. She provided valuable feedback on... Read More timeline, when we should be getting invites out, when we should be booking transportation, and worked with us to ensure this all went smoothly. Her ability to secure vendor pricing on some items that we thought would be out of our budget really helped create the space we were hoping for. The week leading up to the big day we were informed by the venue, whose construction schedule had slipped, of issue after issue, the lights aren't in, the elevator can't be used for delivery, bathroom partitions did not come in correctly. Kaeli & team rolled with every punch, coordinating lighting, movers, and vendors to ready the space for the big day. In 24 hours her team had transformed the space into exactly what we were hoping for. A ton of effort went into the final days, but it was really worth it. Kaeli & her team's day-of service was also exceptional, and they really alleviated the stress of paying vendors and coordinating final details.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rachel E

Overall our experience with Kaeli was great. She coordinated all of our vendors for the day of, helped us find an amazing florist, and did a great job of collecting personal items at the venue and getting them to the right hotel room after. She also coordinated the rehearsal... Read More which was very helpful as many had not been to the venue before. I would recommend her for coordinating your special day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Maria L

n/a

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lindsay G

If I could describe Kaeli and her team in 3 words: PEACE OF MIND. Luna Soirée did a magnificent job from start to finish, making our day smooth, effortless and unforgettable. Kaeli/LSE was instrumental in helping us build a vision, bring in vendors that would fulfill that... Read More vision and facilitating delivery on everything that was promised. Her guidance on florals in particular was life-(and money) saving. I gave her my vision and budget and she negotiated to get exactly what I wanted without spending the insane floral costs that some vendors proposed...I would have been completely clueless without her. Such a relief. From her quick decision-making, to giving candid feedback on some of our whackier thoughts, to negotiating with vendors and using her contacts to fill in the blanks, Kaeli literally was the glue that held our wonderful weekend together with dazzle. Kaeli is everything you want in a wedding planner. Her patience, grace and relentless energy to pull off so many things at once (all with a smile on her face) was truly a marvel. She took charge when necessary and provided the much needed guidance to a bride who is eager to please all her guests! Knowing that she was in control the day of our wedding gave me (us) such incredible peace of mind, so I was able to enjoy the morning with much excitement and anticipation and did NOT have to be the point person for the many vendors trying to pull off a “glitch free” celebration. That stress-free morning alone was worth the value, and I encourage all brides to make the investment (for your sanity :) Looking back, it was absolutely the best hire we made, which is no small compliment considering the team Kaeli helped us assemble.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lori T

We had a great experience with Luna Soiree. They were organized and responsive throughout the process. It was reassuring the day of to know that a team of skilled professionals were looking out for all of the details. Thank you, Luna Soiree!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Molly B

Working with Luna Soiree could have been a better experience for me. Communication and time management were subpar throughout the planning process. Kaeli wash helpful at times, but also unhelpful (and a bit abrasive) at times. In the end, the wedding operated smoothly, but I... Read More expected for a more pleasant and satisfying experience.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Sheila S

Kaeli and her team were so wonderful to work with! As someone who has an incredibly busy schedule, I knew I would not be able to execute the wedding of my dreams without some extra help and guidance. Kaeli listened so well to all of our requests and had even more incredible... Read More ideas that made our wedding day even better than we could have imagined. Despite the weather deciding to pour several hours before our outdoor ceremony, I was not worried in the slightest because Kaeli had everything taken care of. It was so wonderful to literally not worry about a thing on our wedding day and instead simply enjoy the time with family and friends. I recommend Luna Soiree to all couples who want their wedding day to turn out as close to perfect as possible!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kate L

Kaeli and her team were so wonderful - there aren't enough words to describe how grateful we are for their help! Kaeli understood my Type A personality needs and was able to help fill in the gaps with details I never would have thought of. On the day of our wedding I was so... Read More happy to relinquish control to Kaeli and her team and they did not disappoint! The day went off without a hitch and I could not have asked for better! If I had to do it all again, the first thing I would do is call Kaeli!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Rachel S

AMAZING! Kaeli has the amazing ability to understand what personal touches are important to you/make your wedding unique while helping you find the vendors to make your vision come to life. She has amazing ideas and great advice but never pushes you to feel "cookie cutter."... Read More She is committed to making your wedding unique and personal for the couple. The amount of work that the Luna Soiree did on the day of the wedding was incredible. This allowed my family and I to enjoy the day without the hassle of organizing vendor schedules or coordinating deliveries. After many years of wedding planning, Kaeli has established a great relationship with vendors in the industry. She gave INCREDIBLE suggestions for hair, makeup, stationary, floral, valet (the list goes on.) I completely trust her advice and could not recommend working with Luna Soiree more highly.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jennifer A

Kaeli and her team made our wedding day one my friends and family are still talking about! Kaeli jumped in towards the end of our process to help coordinate and execute our wedding. She was extremely helpful in helping us get the best service out of our vendors. She had ideas I... Read More never even thought of that saved us money and got us more than we were expecting. She executed our rehearsal dinner with so little direction and it turned out even better than anyone could have expected. She and her team made our wedding day so easy that we actually were able to enjoy the day. She had a huge task in front of her as she was coordinating and setting up our entire venue and taking care of us at the same time. What she and her team did was beyond beautiful and made our dream night come to life! I couldn’t have done it without her. If you are seeking someone who will really take care of you and execute the wedding you’ve been pinning and dreaming up, Luna Soiree is it. Thank you so much Luna Soiree! Our wedding was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Katherine B

Kaeli and her team are absolutely amazing. As my day of coordinator she took care of me, my guests, the other vendors and the staff at the church. She came to the church at my rehearsal and immediately I felt calm, she took control of the situation with the big personalities in... Read More the room but made sure everyone was happy. The wedding day went so smoothly, I'm not sure what may have happened behind the scenes because Kaeli took care of everything! All of the little details we discussed were taken care of. A truly impressive feat considering I had 4 venues (church, ballroom 1, ballroom 2 and a rented out bar for dancing). She made sure all of the flowers, gifts, picture frames, everything was moved with precision and set up perfectly. She even arranged for a last minute groomsmen cake cutting photo op that I had forgotten about and a quick walkthrough of the dinner decorated, which was just so special to have a quiet moment with my groom. I am sure there was chaos that went behind the scenes but Kaeli was amazing, confident, she gave advice but always really listened, knew when to just do something and when to make sure to ask more questions, undoubtedly the most valuable person involved in planning and day of coordination.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kyle M

Kaeli and her team at Luna Soiree Events were outstanding! We couldn't (and probably wouldn't) have done it without them! They helped to take the stress out of our big day so that we could truly enjoy it! They really "got us" and our own little idiosyncrasies, and helped to... Read More craft our day in way that made sense for us! If you're seeking a wedding planner, I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to Kaeli and team!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Dana D

Kaeli and her team made our wedding day absolutely seamless! She was an integral part of our planning process and referred us to some absolutely amazing vendors. We got so many compliments on the design of our wedding and Kaeli made sure every detail was executed with precision.... Read More If you want a completely stress-free and blissful wedding day, hire Luna Soirée!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Patti G

I was referred to Kaeli/ Luna Soiree, by my caterer. I live in Texas, had my wedding in Michigan and was trying to make all the arrangements myself. Who was I kidding?!? I already picked out our venues, Matthaei Botanical Gardens for the ceremony and The Big House for our... Read More reception, but I had no idea what "theme" the wedding would be, or that it even needed one. I wanted a romantic look, with out being to over the top. Kaeli helped design everything from centerpieces to linens,entrance table, dessert table, etc. She communicated and worked very well with the other vendors and made sure that MY day just what I envisioned and in my budgeting . Kaeli and her team are warm, caring, organized, and know how to get things things done!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016

I would HIGHLY recommended hiring Luna Soiree for your wedding needs. We received the news that my father had stage 4 cancer and wasn’t given much time. We were able to book our event at the location we wanted but it was in less than 2 months. I knew we needed professional help.... Read More I reached out to Kaeli and immediately loved her energy and amazing ideas. We meet a couple of time to go over details and really felt like she and Kelsey were a part of our family. She is very responsive and good at calming a crazy bride-to-be down and has great attention to detail. When I showed up at the venue on our wedding day I couldn’t believe how beautiful her and her team made it. I am normally a very OCD person who has a hard time letting someone else take control, but I can honestly say I was absolutely relaxed the day of my wedding. She made sure everything ran smooth. She has lots of connections who were also amazing at helping make our day a little more special. She really knows what she is doing. I can’t thank them enough for not only helping make sure my husband and I had our dream wedding, but also that they pulled it off to make sure my father was able to walk me down the aisle. Having Kaeli and her team be our planners was one of the best decisions we made! I strongly suggest hiring Luna Soiree. They definitely know how to take care of their clients! Thank you Luna Soiree for everything you did for us!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lindsay D

Luna Soiree can execute! We had a 175 backyard wedding that went off without a hitch. The level of detail, effort and planning that Luna Soiree put into our event was above and beyond what we asked. It was truly a human fairytale and it would not have happened without Kaeli... Read More and her team. Thank you Luna Soiree, our wedding was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Planning a wedding in Michigan and living in California was difficult at times, but Kaeli and Emma were simply fantastic! Our meetings in person were incredibly friendly. Their knowledge of all the vendors and specifically which ones to hire based on our style eased an... Read More incredible amount of stress. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Britta H

For the detail control freak that I tend to be, deciding to work with Kaeli Garcia and her team from Luna Soiree Events, resulted in the single best wedding decision we made. Our daughter’s wedding day showcased the exquisite attention and consideration that LSE brought into... Read More every element of the event. From our first meeting that began with an instant connection to the last moments of the wedding evening, Kaeli and her team provided expertise and creativity in design, and support and management of every detail. She absorbed the words and wishes for it to be a free feeling boho celebration of love and created an evening that overflowed with that essence. Her professional relationships with top vendors provided not only wonderful services but also connections with people who share her love of the industry who engaged in the excitement along with us. Countless times Kaeli offered ideas for and solutions to parts of the event we would have never thought of! Her experience in the business provided us with the pleasure of knowing everything was in excellent hands and our “job” became enjoying this day to the fullest degree! Thank you Kaeli and LSE from the bottom of our hearts!!! Marsha and Bill Hofmann

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jennifer K

Amazing service and attention to detail! I couldn't have been happier with the day of coordination service I received from Luna Soiree. Emma was great to work with and really pulled it all together for me on the big day! What a relief it was to know someone was there to make... Read More sure everything was just right. I am so glad I choose Luna Soiree to assist me on my wedding day, it was well worth it. Thank you!