Personalized Weddings | Planning & Coordination

Luna Soiree offers a personal, fun and realistic approach to wedding planning and coordination. It's your day, your vision. Our goal as your professional advocate is to help create it, then flawlessly execute the carefully planned details, making your wedding day exactly as you would enjoy it most!

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

103 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor, MI (734) 276-7551

Fantastic to work with

Reviewed on 12/23/2013

Kaeli was fantastic to work with. We found her website, among others, and she was by far the quickest to respond to our initial email. She has a great personality and worked with us to create a package that fit our needs. Our venue did not include any vendors and Kaeli gave... Read More excellent recommendations to local vendors in Ann Arbor. We were having a hard time finding a DJ in our price range and Kaeli was able to put us in touch with someone who offered great pricing for our wedding. She also handled the rentals for linens and chairs, etc. so I didn't even have to think about those details! The day-of coordination was extremely helpful. Kaeli and her team took care of everything and kept things running smoothly throughout the day. I didn't have to worry about any set-up or tear-down, and everything looked beautiful! So many little details go into planning your wedding and Kaeli was there to coordinate it all, and organize things I didn't even know would come up.

Luna Soiree Events is your "one in a million" event planner!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Emily W

I had the great pleasure of working with Kaeli from Luna Soiree for my wedding in October 2013. I hired Luna Soiree for the "extended day of coordination" package. I would highly, HIGHLY, recommend Luna Soiree's service for every bride who wants someone on her side to take care... Read More of ALL the little (and the big) things on her big day. Luna Soiree strives to make sure your wedding day is as stress-free as possible, and they really deliver. Even their pricing structure is low-stress! From start to end, Kaeli took great care of me. During planning, she was there to lend an experienced ear, touching base periodically, taking care of several services (above and beyond what I expected). She gives you such individual attention and has the biggest smile and best attitude. She also knows SO many people in the wedding industry (which helps you get the best vendors and pricing)! As organized as you might think you are (I'm an engineer and pride myself on it..) you will be SO glad you have someone next to you throughout the process to double check things, help you with things you don't have time to do, and execute your well-laid plans on the day of! On the day of, I didn't worry about any details. Kaeli was there to do everything for me. She coordinated everything so that I didn't have to worry about it. Luna Soiree Events is the best investment you can really make in your wedding (and their services are very well-priced). I would spend that money all over again (and more). For your once-in-a-lifetime wedding, you need the one-in-a-million wedding planner. From one bride to another, hire Luna Soiree now, before some other lucky bride books them first! I promise you will be the next bride writing a review like this ;)

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Ronda M

Words can't express how helpful Luna Soiree was for our wedding. I wish I had hired Kaeli from the beginning. Kaeli and her staff helped our dreams for our wedding come true. Our wedding was beautiful and flawless thanks to Luna Soiree. We will always be so Thankful for all... Read More they did!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Rachel S

AMAZING! Kaeli has the amazing ability to understand what personal touches are important to you/make your wedding unique while helping you find the vendors to make your vision come to life. She has amazing ideas and great advice but never pushes you to feel "cookie cutter."... Read More She is committed to making your wedding unique and personal for the couple. The amount of work that the Luna Soiree did on the day of the wedding was incredible. This allowed my family and I to enjoy the day without the hassle of organizing vendor schedules or coordinating deliveries. After many years of wedding planning, Kaeli has established a great relationship with vendors in the industry. She gave INCREDIBLE suggestions for hair, makeup, stationary, floral, valet (the list goes on.) I completely trust her advice and could not recommend working with Luna Soiree more highly.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jennifer A

Kaeli and her team made our wedding day one my friends and family are still talking about! Kaeli jumped in towards the end of our process to help coordinate and execute our wedding. She was extremely helpful in helping us get the best service out of our vendors. She had ideas I... Read More never even thought of that saved us money and got us more than we were expecting. She executed our rehearsal dinner with so little direction and it turned out even better than anyone could have expected. She and her team made our wedding day so easy that we actually were able to enjoy the day. She had a huge task in front of her as she was coordinating and setting up our entire venue and taking care of us at the same time. What she and her team did was beyond beautiful and made our dream night come to life! I couldn’t have done it without her. If you are seeking someone who will really take care of you and execute the wedding you’ve been pinning and dreaming up, Luna Soiree is it. Thank you so much Luna Soiree! Our wedding was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Katherine B

Kaeli and her team are absolutely amazing. As my day of coordinator she took care of me, my guests, the other vendors and the staff at the church. She came to the church at my rehearsal and immediately I felt calm, she took control of the situation with the big personalities in... Read More the room but made sure everyone was happy. The wedding day went so smoothly, I'm not sure what may have happened behind the scenes because Kaeli took care of everything! All of the little details we discussed were taken care of. A truly impressive feat considering I had 4 venues (church, ballroom 1, ballroom 2 and a rented out bar for dancing). She made sure all of the flowers, gifts, picture frames, everything was moved with precision and set up perfectly. She even arranged for a last minute groomsmen cake cutting photo op that I had forgotten about and a quick walkthrough of the dinner decorated, which was just so special to have a quiet moment with my groom. I am sure there was chaos that went behind the scenes but Kaeli was amazing, confident, she gave advice but always really listened, knew when to just do something and when to make sure to ask more questions, undoubtedly the most valuable person involved in planning and day of coordination.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kyle M

Kaeli and her team at Luna Soiree Events were outstanding! We couldn't (and probably wouldn't) have done it without them! They helped to take the stress out of our big day so that we could truly enjoy it! They really "got us" and our own little idiosyncrasies, and helped to... Read More craft our day in way that made sense for us! If you're seeking a wedding planner, I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to Kaeli and team!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Dana D

Kaeli and her team made our wedding day absolutely seamless! She was an integral part of our planning process and referred us to some absolutely amazing vendors. We got so many compliments on the design of our wedding and Kaeli made sure every detail was executed with precision.... Read More If you want a completely stress-free and blissful wedding day, hire Luna Soirée!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Patti G

I was referred to Kaeli/ Luna Soiree, by my caterer. I live in Texas, had my wedding in Michigan and was trying to make all the arrangements myself. Who was I kidding?!? I already picked out our venues, Matthaei Botanical Gardens for the ceremony and The Big House for our... Read More reception, but I had no idea what "theme" the wedding would be, or that it even needed one. I wanted a romantic look, with out being to over the top. Kaeli helped design everything from centerpieces to linens,entrance table, dessert table, etc. She communicated and worked very well with the other vendors and made sure that MY day just what I envisioned and in my budgeting . Kaeli and her team are warm, caring, organized, and know how to get things things done!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016

I would HIGHLY recommended hiring Luna Soiree for your wedding needs. We received the news that my father had stage 4 cancer and wasn’t given much time. We were able to book our event at the location we wanted but it was in less than 2 months. I knew we needed professional help.... Read More I reached out to Kaeli and immediately loved her energy and amazing ideas. We meet a couple of time to go over details and really felt like she and Kelsey were a part of our family. She is very responsive and good at calming a crazy bride-to-be down and has great attention to detail. When I showed up at the venue on our wedding day I couldn’t believe how beautiful her and her team made it. I am normally a very OCD person who has a hard time letting someone else take control, but I can honestly say I was absolutely relaxed the day of my wedding. She made sure everything ran smooth. She has lots of connections who were also amazing at helping make our day a little more special. She really knows what she is doing. I can’t thank them enough for not only helping make sure my husband and I had our dream wedding, but also that they pulled it off to make sure my father was able to walk me down the aisle. Having Kaeli and her team be our planners was one of the best decisions we made! I strongly suggest hiring Luna Soiree. They definitely know how to take care of their clients! Thank you Luna Soiree for everything you did for us!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lindsay D

Luna Soiree can execute! We had a 175 backyard wedding that went off without a hitch. The level of detail, effort and planning that Luna Soiree put into our event was above and beyond what we asked. It was truly a human fairytale and it would not have happened without Kaeli... Read More and her team. Thank you Luna Soiree, our wedding was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Planning a wedding in Michigan and living in California was difficult at times, but Kaeli and Emma were simply fantastic! Our meetings in person were incredibly friendly. Their knowledge of all the vendors and specifically which ones to hire based on our style eased an... Read More incredible amount of stress. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Britta H

For the detail control freak that I tend to be, deciding to work with Kaeli Garcia and her team from Luna Soiree Events, resulted in the single best wedding decision we made. Our daughter’s wedding day showcased the exquisite attention and consideration that LSE brought into... Read More every element of the event. From our first meeting that began with an instant connection to the last moments of the wedding evening, Kaeli and her team provided expertise and creativity in design, and support and management of every detail. She absorbed the words and wishes for it to be a free feeling boho celebration of love and created an evening that overflowed with that essence. Her professional relationships with top vendors provided not only wonderful services but also connections with people who share her love of the industry who engaged in the excitement along with us. Countless times Kaeli offered ideas for and solutions to parts of the event we would have never thought of! Her experience in the business provided us with the pleasure of knowing everything was in excellent hands and our “job” became enjoying this day to the fullest degree! Thank you Kaeli and LSE from the bottom of our hearts!!! Marsha and Bill Hofmann

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jennifer K

Amazing service and attention to detail! I couldn't have been happier with the day of coordination service I received from Luna Soiree. Emma was great to work with and really pulled it all together for me on the big day! What a relief it was to know someone was there to make... Read More sure everything was just right. I am so glad I choose Luna Soiree to assist me on my wedding day, it was well worth it. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Brittany B

Luna Soiree made the wedding process fun and the wedding day itself went so smoothly -- if there was a problem, I still don't know about it! Kaeli was very easy to contact throughout the whole process and was so helpful in answering all of the questions that would come up... Read More between vendors. She was a great resource in finding vendor options locally. I would definitely recommend a wedding planner to make the process stress free -- and I could not imagine a better choice than Luna Soiree!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jill B

Luna Soiree was amazing!! They were easy to work with and flexible with scheduling and planning. They got to know me before we even had our first meeting and I absolutely loved the work they did. I never would have made it through my wedding without them! I seriously had a... Read More stress free day and not a single issue came up all thanks to their pre-planning. They also made the rehearsal go quickly and smoothly! Their pricing is completely reasonable and worth every cent!! I would recommend their day of wedding coordinating services to any bride who wants to have their day be calm, organized and perfect!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 kate s

CALM and COOL!! Seriously....brides and mothers of brides......if you want to truly enjoy the wedding day and you want the details to happen...hire Luna Soiree. They are top notch! We have done numerous events with them this year and each has been a great experience. You... Read More will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

I'm so thankful that I found Kaeli and her fabulous team at Luna Soiree. My wedding would not have been the same without them. I'm most grateful for Kaeli's connections in and around the Ann Arbor area. With a wedding at Zingerman's Cornman Farms in Dexter, I really wanted... Read More everything to be local, so I focused on finding top-notch vendors in the Ann Arbor area. Without Kaeli's connections, I would not have been able to execute the wedding of my dreams. On my wedding day, they ran around behind the scenes all day, making sure that each place setting, menu card, and flower was placed to perfection. They worked seamlessly with all of my vendors on the day of so that all I had to do was show up, relax while drinking tea in the 18th century farmhouse, and slip into my dress before the ceremony. Not only did my day run seamlessly, but the team went above and beyond to really make my day special. Kaeli came up with a last minute idea to use my father's 1965 Ford Mustang as an entrance car before he walked me down the aisle - it was so special and unique, and just made the wedding pop. Kaeli and her team stayed until the end - they cleaned up and packed away all of my items without me having to lift a finger. Throughout the entire process, I felt safe. Luna Soiree has the wedding planning down and really knows how to go that extra mile to make their brides smile on their wedding day...and for years to come thinking about the perfect memories! Thank you thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

SO SO SO AMAZING. Did I mention they're amazing? The best decision I made during my wedding planning, besides choosing the perfect man, was booking Luna Soiree for my wedding. I booked them for day-of coordination and a little extra help with planning and they did a stellar job.... Read More I ended up moving out of state halfway through my wedding planning so I was nervous, but Emma took over and made sure everything was perfectly in place. Her communication was clear and consistent and she took so much stress off of me. She went over all of my documents the week before the wedding and confirmed/adjusted the details as needed. The rehearsal went so smoothly because of her organization and she handled the million questions from our parents calmly and confidently. Our wedding day couldn't have been anymore perfect. She kept me calm, took care of the few small issues that arose and kept everything perfectly on schedule. When it came time to tear everything down I was so impressed with how quickly and smoothly it went because it was coordinated so well. I offered to help with clean up, etc. but Emma pretty much insisted that's what she was there for and not to worry about it, which made my evening much more relaxed. I could go on and on about how pleased I was with Luna Soiree. I almost wish I could get married again just so I could work with them again!!

Best wedding decision I made!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Margeaux R

We absolutely loved working with Kaeli and her staff! We have said to many friends and family members that we couldn't (and wouldn't have wanted) to do the wedding planning process without her! We had already picked our date and venue along with a few other ideas prior to... Read More meeting with Kaeli, but her recommendations for vendors really made our event. We loved every single one she suggested, they were professional, creative, and executed every detail! We have already recommended her to friends who are engaged and looking for someone to help them along the way! Specifically, Kaeli was a joy to work with! She brings great energy to every meeting. She did a great job managing my family members who wanted to be involved and working with our crazy work schedules. We have a very big and very traditional family, and Kaeli was able to help us incorporate the right amount our personalities while remaining traditional. She was so supportive and her knowledge of the industry and attention to detail made our wedding day flawless. She helped to make last minute changes possible. She found amazing vendors at the last minute, too! People in the industry really respect her and therefore are excited to work with her and you! The week and weekend of our wedding, we were so much more relaxed knowing that Kaeli and her team had everything covered. She has a great eye for design and was able to figure out what our vision was even though I didn't really have a way to express it. We were able to truly enjoy every moment of the weekend and everything went even better than we could have expected.

Amazing and Worth it!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Natalie M

We loved Kaeli and her team, I wasn't sure I really needed a coordinator and was pretty far into planning when I hired Luna Soiree so at first I was nervous about the investment. It was 100% worth it. Kaeli helped in so many ways, beforehand using her knowledge to remind me of... Read More things I needed to do, using her preferred vendors, asking simple questions that I did not know (never being married).....and then the day of. I never worried about a single thing, nobody asked me silly questions throughout the event and the evening went flawless. Once everything ended my family and I did not have to worry about any of the breakdown which honestly is not something you want to deal with at the end of the night. All of our items were neatly packed up for us to pick up the next day. It was perfect in so many ways and I have a lot to owe this team. One main thing that even stood out was when I arrived to the event Kaeli even made sure to grab me a drink. Super thoughtful and just a great experience all together.

BEST Money Spent

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

From the time I first spoke with Kaeli until our daughter's wedding was over, I was provided with the best possible service you could ask for. Our daughter and her now husband wanted an outdoor wedding at their home. Happy to do that, I needed some help! We interviewed other... Read More event planners but didn't get that confident feeling we needed. A friend put us in touch with Luna Soiree. After my initial phone conversation with Kaeli, I had the confidence that Luna Soiree would be able to do the job I was looking for. She and her team were always professional and personable. Even though we were a good distance from Ann Arbor, she always made it possible and practical for us to have face-to-face meetings. She and her team would ask pertinent questions and give us great advice without being controlling and letting us know that this was our event and what we wanted was most important. They left no stone unturned!! The day of our daughter's wedding went off without a hitch. From noon until midnight is a blur to me. Luna Soiree's team knew what we wanted, where things were, what time things needed to happen, and made the day successful beyond belief!! Many of our guests have said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. I don't know about that, but I do know that it was the wedding our daughter and son-in-law wanted and Luna Soiree made it happen!! It there is one thing I would do over again, it would be to hire the team at Luna Soiree -- the BEST money we spent!! Not only did we have a hugely successful party, but we have made some great new friends at Luna Soiree!!!

Just book Luna Soiree!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

My now-husband and I work insane hours, and I knew from the moment I got engaged that I would need a full-service wedding planner. Kaeli Garcia and the Luna Soiree team assisted me in planning my wedding to perfection from day one! I can be fairly indecisive (read: paralyzed by... Read More the overwhelming number of decisions one has to make about a wedding!), and Kaeli was always present with a helpful suggestion, recommended vendor, or pro tip culled from her extensive experience in the industry. At our first meeting (my husband and I "interviewed" a few planners prior to hiring Luna Soiree), Kaeli and I just "clicked." My husband knew that she was the one for us by noting how long our first meeting was (time flew by as we were on the same wavelength and already talking fabulous details!). Kaeli and her team were ALWAYS highly professional, available, kind, and patient throughout the year we worked together. She ensured that our wedding day was executed to perfection. Kaeli has an eye for detail, is extraordinarily creative, and has a wonderful way of understanding a bride's vision even if said bride (cough cough) is unable to articulate things well herself! On our big day, I cannot count how many guests commented that our wedding was the most gorgeous, smoothly executed, warm, and inviting wedding they had EVER attended. NONE of that would have been possible without Kaeli and the Luna Soiree team. Just book her already! You will not regret your decision.

They Helped Me Execute My Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Ashley S

I was a bride to be planning from another state and Luna Soiree was an integral part of my planning process. Not only did they help me stay organized and on track, but they were always available for quick questions on how to execute specific things for my wedding day. They went... Read More above and beyond my expectations and on the day of they helped me stay on track with a timeline, which is super hard to do because guests will want to take pictures and talk to the bride and groom during the reception. At the end of the day I could not have had my perfect wedding without Kaeli and Randi. There were unexpected "mini fires" that happened the day before the wedding, such as the singing group who was supposed to sing canceling at the last minute and not begin able to come to the rehearsal, in addition to not calling me to confirm that they would sing for the wedding day. Before the evening was over Kaeli and Randi had a complete CD with all of the songs the group was supposed to sing burned onto a CD, in addition to providing an extra CD of wedding music for guests to be seated to. They also worked with the photographer to make sure we got this very specific wedding shot I wanted outside of Comerica Park with sparklers. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is playing a wedding and looking for someone who is dependable, organized, personable and will add a flair of elegance to your event. Anyone who attended my wedding can't stop talking about how well executed and classy the ceremony and evening was.

Wonderful Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014

Luna Soiree did so much to determine the great success of my son's wedding. Kaeli Garcia's vision, resourcefulness, patience, and inventiveness were responsible for this being such an enchanting, beautiful, seamlessly executed, and completely worry-free and happy day. She... Read More oversaw not only the big things, but her attention to small details (like the brilliant addition of the pews and the Porsche bridal entrance) made all of the difference. The bride and groom had very demanding work schedules, and were able to place their complete trust in her with exceptional results. Everyone with whom I spoke was so impressed with the overall event, the sheer beauty of the setting (including details like linens, flowers, chandeliers), and how comfortable everything was. This was truly a welcoming, inclusive, warm celebration, rather than the formal event that many weddings become and that reflected the excellent choices Kaeli made, the special relationships she has with vendors, and the intricate planning she directed. I have a lot of experience with major events and know how many things could have gone wrong; I will not hesitate to recommend Luna Soiree and the vendors they used as the consummate professionals. It was a pleasure getting to experience this wonderful, wonderful family milestone with Kaeli and her team!